PDA

View Full Version : Supreme Court Shuts Down Fake GOP Claims

cd288
12-08-2020, 09:28 PM
Looks like all those conservative justices really helped Donny out. Zero dissents in the decision lmao

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/08/politics/supreme-court-pennsylvania-trump-biden/index.html

magnetaress
12-08-2020, 09:31 PM
ya seeing these guys melt down over their 'own the lib cuck' court pics and the people appointed during the last round of elections in republican states is interesting...

The R guy in Georgia giving the "It's gone to far." Football speech was priceless.

Little do they know that this angry mob will devour their party/already has/they lost power. Was a big OOOF they allowed the GoP 5 minutes of the RT, Stormfront lite, aka Breitbart, aka ONA or ONN (whatever it is) or whatever crews limelight.

Shame on Fox lol.

Thats what my enlightened libertarian self tried explaining to you all, but if u want a stable government, long lasting power, civility, discipline, and noble meritocracy, u cant sell out to the cheapest moronic bullshit connmen on the planet for a quick grab at 2 court seats "because of the gays".

Cassawary
12-08-2020, 09:44 PM
Thats what my enlightened libertarian self tried explaining to you all, but if u want a stable government, long lasting power, civility, discipline, and noble meritocracy, u cant sell out to the cheapest moronic bullshit connmen on the planet for a quick grab at 2 court seats "because of the gays".

They denied a trans bathroom case the other day too. 😎

Thulian
12-08-2020, 09:57 PM
big sigh

Gravydoo II
12-08-2020, 10:01 PM
LOL Texas is trying to determine what every single states laws should be. You know, the state that went to war for "states rights" is now trying to force the other states to do they say cause donny pedo hands lost.

Mblake81
12-08-2020, 10:07 PM
https://www.theverge.com/2020/12/8/22163805/elon-musk-texas-moved-california-tesla-spacex

He also criticized California’s economic environment as another reason. “If a team is winning for too long, they tend to get complacent,” Musk said. “California has been winning for a long time, and I think they’re taking it for granted.”

Mead
12-08-2020, 10:16 PM
He's made a career of duping people. He's done it for so long that he probably believes the lies himself. I'm also sure he thinks he's so clever he was going to get the supreme court to somehow intervene in this election process because he believes they owe him some sort of favor. Unfortunately for him, that's not how our judicial system works. You have to provide actual evidence that aren't tantrum like twitter propaganda. And you know this judges have to be cringing for him. I couldn't be more excited to see more meltdowns by this clown the whole way to his confirmed expiration.

Jibartik
12-08-2020, 10:19 PM
This kind of makes democrats look stupid cus they said he was setting the court up for a coop lol

BiG SiP
12-08-2020, 10:19 PM
:p

Gravydoo II
12-08-2020, 10:21 PM
I cant wait til they move to phase 2, insurgency and terrorism. They will show their true colors in a few weeks. The christians, party of god, party of logic, facts over feelings, are gonna get the big mad and go on mass shooting sprees.

Ben Shapiro is going to lead a batallion with steven crowder as his second in command. They will conquer a starbucks to stick it to the libs.

The proud boys battalion will march until their feet hurt and then go home.

Mead
12-08-2020, 10:24 PM
This kind of makes democrats look stupid cus they said he was setting the court up for a coop lol

I have to agree with you. The far left democrats are just as insane as the far right, just in their own special way. But at least this should give them some peace of mind they can still trust in the process. And when we inevitably find ourselves in this situation again, we can refer back to this.

Llanos
12-09-2020, 03:18 AM
Looks like all those conservative justices really helped Donny out. Zero dissents in the decision lmao

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/08/politics/supreme-court-pennsylvania-trump-biden/index.html

You still quote CNN as legit. That's cute.

Fame
12-09-2020, 06:14 AM
lol the complete emotional meltdown is imminent, loving it

cd288
12-09-2020, 10:23 AM
You still quote CNN as legit. That's cute.

I mean the source on this is irrelevant. Go read the same update on every news outlet. It’s not like this is made up and didn’t happen because CNN is talking about it. It literally is something that happened lol

But as I’m sorry you’re so bitter and salty

FatherSioux
12-09-2020, 10:40 AM
Or they dismissed because they're taking the Texas case and it's the same case so yeah I have no faith anything comes of this but this isn't a "win".

Llanos
12-09-2020, 10:50 AM
I mean the source on this is irrelevant. Go read the same update on every news outlet. It’s not like this is made up and didn’t happen because CNN is talking about it. It literally is something that happened lol

But as I’m sorry you’re so bitter and salty

Even crackheads tell the truth from time to time.

This is the basic flow of conversation today with a leftie.

Rightie: election fraud is happening but the MSM can't be trusted.
Leftie: well I just asked CNN if CNN is lying to me and CNN says CNN can't lie.
Rightie: surprised pikachu face.

magnetaress
12-09-2020, 11:12 AM
CNN is like exactly good as fuax but they are both terrible, but sometimes pepper their think pieces with some actual facts.

I'm still really super glad I chopped my balls off either way and don't care to speculate on the bathroom wars, think the world is ending and right wringers are legitimately allowed to feel afraid of the end of times. People will clutch to any phobias they can as the water boils further and starts evaporating out of the pot and their anxiety levels reach maximum overload.

Gravydoo II
12-09-2020, 01:22 PM
How do you file lawsuits in other states with no standing??? LOLOL

cd288
12-09-2020, 08:40 PM
Or they dismissed because they're taking the Texas case and it's the same case so yeah I have no faith anything comes of this but this isn't a "win".

That’s not really how SCOTUS works. If cases are exactly the same they aren’t going to shut down the first one just to hear the second one. They’ll hear the first one, issue their order (which they did), and then shut down the second one too based on that precedent.

I am not familiar with each of the pleadings in the Texas case so there may be other issues there that SCOTUS will analyze. But at any rate, they also haven’t “taken” the Texas case. Suit was filed. What will likely happen is SCOTUS will then deny it and shut it down. They don’t “take” the case until they actually agree to do things like oral arguments, further briefs, etc.

FatherSioux
12-09-2020, 09:31 PM
So the people against these suits are against securing our elections. They genuinely believe the only motivation here is for a Trump victory. This showcases once again how the left has a shallow moral foundation.

Gravydoo II
12-09-2020, 09:32 PM
You cant be accepted as an actual case if you have no standing. The courts in texas have no standing in any of the states they are suing. You only have standing in your own jurisdiction. Thats it.

Look at what standing means.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/standing

This is an attempt at begging for a pardon from the AG to trump because hes under some serious investigations for bribery and abuse of power concerning a wealthy real estate donor. He wants the roger stone treatment, so hes putting on this shit show for trumps fragile ass ego.

Did anyone on the right take criminal justice I in 9th grade...???

Cassawary
12-09-2020, 09:44 PM
So the people against these suits are against securing our elections. They genuinely believe the only motivation here is for a Trump victory. This showcases once again how the left has a shallow moral foundation.

That is your opinion and it is very stupid. :p

Thulian
12-09-2020, 10:03 PM
I cant wait til they move to phase 2, insurgency and terrorism. They will show their true colors in a few weeks. The christians, party of god, party of logic, facts over feelings, are gonna get the big mad and go on mass shooting sprees.

Ben Shapiro is going to lead a batallion with steven crowder as his second in command. They will conquer a starbucks to stick it to the libs.

dont say shit like this

cd288
12-09-2020, 11:12 PM

No one is against securing the elections. There has been no actual evidence that the elections were not secure. Trumps own head of cyber security said this was the most secure election in history. His own AG (who up until now has been a completely loyal puppet) said there is no evidence of fraud. When pressed in court to say whether there had been fraud, all the lawyers representing the people alleging fraud have told the judges that there was no fraud. The election was secure and there isn’t evidence otherwise.

If there was actual evidence, then the courts wouldn’t be shutting down the suits. Many of the judges who have shut the frivolous lawsuits down are Trump appointees btw. He lost. It’s over. And the more you extreme right people whine and make stuff up just because you’re such babies that you can’t handle an election loss, you make people like myself embarrassed to say we’re a Republican.

BarnabusCollins
12-09-2020, 11:24 PM
Libertarian. Hate both parties. Hate snowflakes, hate rednecks. Damn that bout covers all America.

douglas1999
12-09-2020, 11:24 PM
There has been no actual evidence that the elections were not secure. Trumps own head of cyber security said this was the most secure election in history.

Haha what? There has been a ton of evidence. That powell chick who is kind of nuts keeps getting conflated with the sworn testimony of the actual people who were actually administrating these elections, both state and local. "No actual evidence" pretty much translates to "No evidence that I approve of.". It's a pure no true scotsman to say that.

"There's a bunch of evidence, but there's no actual evidence, you see. So case closed. I guess all the elected officials who are staking huge amounts of money and their reputations on simply wanting these things to be investigated aren't as smart as me."

imperiouskitten
12-09-2020, 11:26 PM
haha now he's bashing powell too

TV brain

BarnabusCollins
12-09-2020, 11:29 PM
The Illuminati will turn on you millennial snowflakes.

cd288
12-09-2020, 11:31 PM
Haha what? There has been a ton of evidence. That powell chick who is kind of nuts keeps getting conflated with the sworn testimony of the actual people who were actually administrating these elections, both state and local. "No actual evidence" pretty much translates to "No evidence that I approve of.". It's a pure no true scotsman to say that.

"There's a bunch of evidence, but there's no actual evidence, you see. So case closed. I guess all the elected officials who are staking huge amounts of money and their reputations on simply wanting these things to be investigated aren't as smart as me."

Literally the only evidence has been random people making unsubstantiated hearsay statements. Remember the woman who said she was given a sticky note by a poll worker that said there was fraud going on? Lol

Move on man. It’s embarrassing and pathetic at this point. Losses happen; as an adult your supposed to accept things and deal with it and move on, not whine like a 5 year old.

Cassawary
12-09-2020, 11:35 PM
haha now he's bashing powell too

TV brain

Move on man. It’s embarrassing and pathetic at this point. Losses happen; as an adult your supposed to accept things and deal with it and move on, not whine like a 5 year old.

Cassawary
12-09-2020, 11:38 PM
It's a pure no true scotsman to say that.

I don't think you know the scotsman fallacy, goonbrain.

hobart
12-10-2020, 12:28 AM

It's not evidence because you read it on Facebook. It's evidence when it's presented in a court of law. So why doesn't the crack Trump legal team introduce into evidence in an actual proceeding the evidence that is showing up on your Facebook feed? Because knowingly misrepresenting facts on tv or social media isn't against the law, but doing so in an actual court or filing will get you disbarred or worse. Even Rudy knows this.

douglas1999
12-10-2020, 12:44 AM
It's not evidence because you read it on Facebook. It's evidence when it's presented in a court of law. So why doesn't the crack Trump legal team introduce into evidence in an actual proceeding the evidence that is showing up on your Facebook feed? Because knowingly misrepresenting facts on tv or social media isn't against the law, but doing so in an actual court or filing will get you disbarred or worse. Even Rudy knows this.

It has literally been introduced in legal hearings in multiple states. What are you talking about?

I mean, do you think people who are signing sworn affidavits under penalty of perjury do not constitute evidence? Why would they do this otherwise? Have you watched any of the hearings? Are you aware that many of these legal challenges are being presented by constitutionalists who don't even like trump, but are concerned about election integrity writ large? How do you reconcile this broad pushback to any notion that the election was compromised by people who had a seething irrational hate for orange man to the democrats doing literally the exact same thing after losing in 2016?

Llanos
12-10-2020, 01:26 AM
It has literally been introduced in legal hearings in multiple states. What are you talking about?

I mean, do you think people who are signing sworn affidavits under penalty of perjury do not constitute evidence? Why would they do this otherwise? Have you watched any of the hearings? Are you aware that many of these legal challenges are being presented by constitutionalists who don't even like trump, but are concerned about election integrity writ large? How do you reconcile this broad pushback to any notion that the election was compromised by people who had a seething irrational hate for orange man to the democrats doing literally the exact same thing after losing in 2016?

It's maddening talking to these indoctrinated people isn't it? I honestly used to think they were malicious. Now I know they are just indoctrinated. They are fed spoonfuls of lies all day that are reinforced by their social media echo chambers. If you send a link that's not on the approved reading list, they outright attack you for being stupid. It's thorough and unnerving. But I think with all these states finally standing up and realizing that it's not just then people in each individual state being robbed by this fraud, it's the whole country's votes being stolen. Hopefully they will start to wake up.

cd288
12-10-2020, 01:30 AM

So no offense but you just keep displaying how little you know about how the justice system works. Affidavits don’t mean shit (speaking as a lawyer). You know why? Because you’d need direct evidence that the person knowingly lied. In this instance, that’s essentially impossible to obtain because the person is just saying “Um well uhhh I saw X happen.” So someone can make something up in this circumstance and it’s virtually impossible to ding them on it. You’re not going to find direct evidence that they lied because it’s all just made up in their head (and absence of evidence proving their claim isn’t sufficient to get a perjury charge in this type of context).

That’s why in court proceedings affidavits aren’t considered important from an evidentiary perspective.

Gravydoo II
12-10-2020, 09:35 AM
All those "damning affadavits" also contain A LOT of "may have" and "i think i saw". Wow, you signed a document. WWHHOOOOAAAAAAAA amazing evidence!!!! So if I sign an affadavit saying I believe santa claus assaulted me in my sleep, I believe it was him because I saw a red suit, white beard, and black boots, It happened, right? Santa claus MUST have assaulted me, since i signed the paper. Right?

BiG SiP
12-10-2020, 10:38 AM
there are a lot of mad people in this thread

Thulian
12-10-2020, 10:40 AM
So no offense but you just keep displaying how little you know about how the justice system works. Affidavits don’t mean shit (speaking as a lawyer). You know why? Because you’d need direct evidence that the person knowingly lied. In this instance, that’s essentially impossible to obtain because the person is just saying “Um well uhhh I saw X happen.” So someone can make something up in this circumstance and it’s virtually impossible to ding them on it. You’re not going to find direct evidence that they lied because it’s all just made up in their head (and absence of evidence proving their claim isn’t sufficient to get a perjury charge in this type of context).

That’s why in court proceedings affidavits aren’t considered important from an evidentiary perspective.

As much as i hate to agree with this fake lawyer without real evidence i dont see anything happen.

What we will have in 2024 is video cameras at every facility, ID Checking, Databases, Maybe even fingerprints. Donald will make it happen and reign supreme in 2024

Gravydoo II
12-10-2020, 10:50 AM
There are video cameras in every voting facility... Hell lets give em the DNA of every single citizen so they can know every single thing about us. Then, they can sell that info to insurance companies to jack up our rates. Your local government already sold your info to companies to send you ads... You want to trust them with more?? LOL

Cassawary
12-10-2020, 12:02 PM
As much as i hate to agree with this fake lawyer without real evidence i dont see anything happen.

What we will have in 2024 is video cameras at every facility, ID Checking, Databases, Maybe even fingerprints. Donald will make it happen and reign supreme in 2024

Biden To Have Entire WH East And West Wings Showered With Disinfectant Right After Trump Leaves (https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/biden-to-have-entire-wh-east-and-west-wings-showered-with-disinfectant-right-after-trump-leaves)

Nicole Lurie, one of Biden’s COVID-19 advisers, told Politico that the operation will be “the polar opposite of what you’re seeing now.”

“I think the social penalties for non-mask wearing will be great,” said Lurie. “Instead of people being ridiculed for wearing masks, they’ll be pressured in the other direction.”

Mblake81
12-10-2020, 12:53 PM
I am wearing a mask right now due to financial pressure, it works.

Jibartik
12-10-2020, 12:56 PM
The news just said that there is 1 reported case of covid in my zip code.

Grats me!

Also the zip code break down is dope, glad it only took a year for 2 counties that I know of to have acomplished it. Smh

BarnabusCollins
12-10-2020, 01:05 PM
Maybe all the Rothschilds can catch a deadly case. Would be a good start. I'm sure Soros and those cronies all took the vaccine back in January.
What's he on now, heart transplant #6, gonna defy death forever? Judgement delayeth not.

Jibartik
12-10-2020, 01:38 PM
Barnb you hyped on the underground mars base? I bet thats connected to your theories. Hope that guy turns out to be as lucid as can be!

BarnabusCollins
12-10-2020, 01:42 PM
Judgement delayeth not. Hide in the mountains, you can't escape it.

Jibartik
12-10-2020, 01:44 PM
100% agree with you there bud!

The only way to survive the tribulation is to hide like a field mouse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahend2NXXj4

Me watching the results of the 2024 election:

https://i.imgur.com/IiOsO9B.png

Topgunben
12-10-2020, 02:22 PM
We live in a nation in which the majority of people have rejected higher morals. Refusing to marry, lustfullness, homosexuality, murderous, adulterous, childless, lazy, transgenderism, thievery and deception. The scriptures warned us about these times.

Whether Trump won or lost was inconsequential, the people need to repent and turn their hearts to Jesus.

Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Jibartik
12-10-2020, 02:25 PM
You think that is spooky?

Did you know the guy who INVENTED rock and roll music, (and by defecto, incepted all that stuff, some would say!) seemed to do so over night, and it is rumored he sold his soul to do so?

2 spooky 4 me. The devil made entertainment to prepare us for his arrival :o

cd288
12-10-2020, 03:09 PM
We live in a nation in which the majority of people have rejected higher morals. Refusing to marry, lustfullness, homosexuality, murderous, adulterous, childless, lazy, transgenderism, thievery and deception. The scriptures warned us about these times.

Whether Trump won or lost was inconsequential, the people need to repent and turn their hearts to Jesus.

Damn I guess I know how you feel about me having 4 chicks on rotation. It’s pretty fun, you should try it sometime...don’t knock it till you try it and all that

reznor_
12-10-2020, 03:14 PM

I do hope this is not the case, but I was concerned about the same thing. My town is 90% Trump voters, and I voted Biden and still have my sign on display. Only Biden voter in my neighborhood. I wonder what happens next.

cd288
12-10-2020, 03:14 PM

Happy to prove it if ya want :)

At any rate, I don’t think Trump will run in 2024 for multiple possible reasons. The first is that he might be in the middle of criminal proceedings against him or have been convicted of them, thus preventing him from running because he will either be ineligible or in jail (depending on the charges he’s convicted in of course).

The second is that I think he will have created a big media operation by then and be making a good chunk of change such that he wouldn’t want to run and have to divest himself of his and his family’s interest there.

The third is that this election was a referendum on Trump. There are so many people who voted Republican for Congress and Biden for President. Trump also energized so many Democrat voters to actually vote this time around. For Republican leadership, what that tells you is that if you run Trump you will lose the Presidential election (unless he was running against some crazy extreme leftist like Bernie Sanders, but of course he won’t be, he’ll be running against Biden). The Republicans don’t want him anymore because it’s a guaranteed loss if he is the candidate.

Topgunben
12-10-2020, 03:16 PM
I do hope this is not the case, but I was concerned about the same thing. My town is 90% Trump voters, and I voted Biden and still have my sign on display. Only Biden voter in my neighborhood. I wonder what happens next.

Probably nothing man. If it was the other way around though....

Topgunben
12-10-2020, 03:22 PM
The third is that this election was a referendum on Trump.

This is where you are wrong. Mail in voting decided this election. Democrats are typically too lazy to go to a voting center. But with mail in voting at their finger tips, all they had to do is walk to the mailbox.

This is why republicans do not want mail in voting, nor do they want any type of electronic voting. The easier it is to vote for young and lazy people, the worst off our country will be.

cd288
12-10-2020, 03:22 PM
Probably nothing man. If it was the other way around though....

Yeah you know, extreme right people didn’t plot to kidnap a governor and execute her or anything.

They haven’t threatened Trump’s former head of cyber security such that his kids asked him the other day if he was going to die.

They haven’t sent tons of death threats to a poll worker in GA (and his family) because there was a video of something and people made up that what he was doing was illegal (he literally did nothing).

They didn’t try to run an opposing candidate’s caravan off the road.

They haven’t called for martial law to be imposed and for the military to control a re-election.

They haven’t said that we need to now start solving the issue with bullets or that people should be dragged out and shot or hanged.

Oh wait those are all things we’ve seen from the extreme right in just a couple short weeks (and what’s really insane is that we’re seeing that over something completely made up in various tweets that there’s literally no evidence of). But yeah no violence to worry about! Lol

Topgunben
12-10-2020, 03:23 PM
Damn I guess I know how you feel about me having 4 dudes on rotation. It’s pretty fun, you should try it sometime...don’t knock it till you try it and all that

Fixed that for you.

cd288
12-10-2020, 03:25 PM
This is where you are wrong. Mail in voting decided this election. Democrats are typically too lazy to go to a voting center. But with mail in voting at their finger tips, all they had to do is walk to the mailbox.

This is why republicans do not want mail in voting, nor do they want any type of electronic voting. The easier it is to vote for young and lazy people, the worst off our country will be.

Yeah you know, making it easier for people to have their voices heard (like so many other countries have done) is so terrible.

And oh by the way plenty of republicans took advantage of mail in voting during local primaries this year. There was only a sharp drop once Trump started telling people not to do it. If he hadn’t done that, plenty of lazy Republicans would have mail in voted too.

Oh and didn’t the Trump family request mail in ballots in Florida?

cd288
12-10-2020, 03:25 PM
Fixed that for you.

Lol best you’ve got? Insert crying laughing emoji here

Topgunben
12-10-2020, 03:34 PM
Yeah you know, making it easier for people to have their voices heard (like so many other countries have done) is so terrible.

And oh by the way plenty of republicans took advantage of mail in voting during local primaries this year. There was only a sharp drop once Trump started telling people not to do it. If he hadn’t done that, plenty of lazy Republicans would have mail in voted too.

Oh and didn’t the Trump family request mail in ballots in Florida?

The hard truth is that people under 25 years old shouldn't be voting. Their brains have not fully developed enough, and they do not have enough life experience to be voting on anything of importance. People that don't have any skin in the game shouldn't be voting either.

I go back to my previous post though. The nation needs to repent of its wrongdoings.

Topgunben
12-10-2020, 03:35 PM
Lol best you’ve got? Insert crying laughing emoji here

I thought it was pretty good. Even still, bragging about rotating through 4 chicks on an online elf forum is pretty pathetic, dont you think?

cd288
12-10-2020, 03:39 PM
I thought it was pretty good. Even still, bragging about rotating through 4 chicks on an online elf forum is pretty pathetic, dont you think?

Oh I wasn’t bragging (plus, even if I wanted to brag I can’t really...it’s not really that impressive since it’s so easy to do if you’re successful in a major city). I was noting that based on your absurd standards you probably wouldn’t like me and suggesting that you should try some different things and see if maybe your standards changed.

cd288
12-10-2020, 03:41 PM
The hard truth is that people under 25 years old shouldn't be voting. Their brains have not fully developed enough, and they do not have enough life experience to be voting on anything of importance. People that don't have any skin in the game shouldn't be voting either.

I go back to my previous post though. The nation needs to repent of its wrongdoings.

“Something something, I should get to decide who votes in order to try and ensure that only people who agree with me really get to vote. But oh btw the Republicans are totally legit and it’s only the Democrats who ever make insane statements and try to rig elections.”

Topgunben
12-10-2020, 03:43 PM
“Something something, I should get to decide who votes in order to try and ensure that only people who agree with me really get to vote. But oh btw the Republicans are totally legit and it’s only the Democrats who ever make insane statements and try to rig elections.”

We should lower the voting age to 8 and allow people from other countries to vote in our elections. It is immoral and racist to exclude peoples of other countries from voting in our elections, especially because what the USA decides to do has an impact on the whole world.

reznor_
12-10-2020, 03:46 PM

Wrong on a lot of this. Mail in or online voting helps folks who might not be able to get to a polling station via normal means of transportation. Not allowing multiple mechanisms of voting is voter suppression at its finest. Do you know the folks who typically can't get off work, don't have a car, can't afford a ride etc. Does this sound familiar? It's non-whites, typically. The system works against minorities. Election day should be a paid national holiday.

I voted by mail this year because I'm not gonna go chance getting COVID at a voting center. I'm a democrat and a scientist and I guarantee you I'm not lazy -- I just have a immunocompromised system so I don't take unnecessary risks. The infection rate in my county is huge because most people don't wear masks, and our hospitals are nearly full and they have to start deciding who to turn away (no, they aren't legally bound to accept every patient despite what idiots may tell you).

Mblake81
12-10-2020, 04:04 PM
Election day should be a paid national holiday.

I would take that as an option over any new ones, that would be a more practical solution than mail-in votes. Money can be made but doubts like that are hard to fix.

cd288
12-10-2020, 04:14 PM
We should lower the voting age to 8 and allow people from other countries to vote in our elections. It is immoral and racist to exclude peoples of other countries from voting in our elections, especially because what the USA decides to do has an impact on the whole world.

Ah very nice straw man that has nothing to do with what I said. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised; this seems to be your usual strategy when you get boxed in.

strongNpretty
12-10-2020, 04:24 PM

Holy fuck boys, Topgunben is fucked...…..

Jibartik
12-10-2020, 04:42 PM
Wrong on a lot of this. Mail in or online voting helps folks who might not be able to get to a polling station via normal means of transportation. Not allowing multiple mechanisms of voting is voter suppression at its finest. Do you know the folks who typically can't get off work, don't have a car, can't afford a ride etc. Does this sound familiar? It's non-whites, typically. The system works against minorities. Election day should be a paid national holiday.

To be fair, you said exactly the same thing as the guy you said was wrong on all of it.

He just called them lazy for all those things you're giving reasons for not having time to vote :o

So he was actually right about all of it, and you agree 100% :) It's just a tomato tomahto thing.

reznor_
12-10-2020, 04:49 PM
To be fair, you said exactly the same thing as the guy you said was wrong on all of it.

He just called them lazy for all those things you're giving reasons for not having time to vote :o

So he was actually right about all of it, and you agree 100% :) It's just a tomato tomahto thing.

Those things aren't lazy...they're part of a system built to suppress minority and poor folks votes. Topgun seems to actively support voter suppression, and I am 100% opposite on that. We should open up all avenues to let people vote.

It's not tomato tomahto, it's apples and oranges. Are you just trolling me?

Jibartik
12-10-2020, 04:55 PM
They're lazy if you think blaming the system for your lazyness is being lazy. Food for thought! :)

White_knight
12-10-2020, 05:28 PM
Lol people still talk about the election?

Listen - time to move on; it was fun while it lasted (Trump in power, sick meme's flying around all over the interwebs) now it's just back to the boring old career politicians fighting over what seat they get at the banquet that is the American People's Tax Dollars.

Reap what you sow.

Mblake81
12-10-2020, 05:48 PM
Reap what you sow.

The largest voter turnout in my lifetime wanted what Joe Biden and Kamala Harris can bring to the table.

douglas1999
12-10-2020, 05:58 PM
The largest voter turnout in my lifetime wanted what Joe Biden and Kamala Harris can bring to the table.

Yeah, boy oh boy, what an electrifying ticket. So many memorable gigantic joe biden rallies filled with ardent joe biden supporters, so much charisma spilling from his face as he mumbles out sentence fragments while not campaigning at all. Man, what an amazing candidate.

Oh trump secured another peace deal today between israel and morocco. Quick, quick, scramble to come up with reasons it's unimportant and\or actually bad!

And also, its perfectly reasonable to suggest that the electorate were horrifically misled by mainstream media and social media, who are all clearly obviously in the pocket of democrats. A poll recently came out that reported 10% of biden voters wouldn't have voted for him if they had known about the hunter biden\biden family corruption allegations. Why didn't they know about it? Because cnn\msnbc\cbs\abc\nbc\cbs\twitter\facebook\youtube absolutely refused to cover it, and in the case of social media, actively suppressed it. If you don't consider that to be election manipulation that's your prerogative, just as it is your prerogative to be willfully ignorant of things you don't like, but it obviously does constitute significant election manipulation. This is the whole issue people have with these outlets; for better or worse, these places are where people get their information by and large. If they are obviously biased in favor of one political attitude, and obviously biased against another political attitude, it's going to strongly affect who votes and why.

booter
12-10-2020, 06:13 PM
i don't know about anybody else but i'm not looking for an "electrifying ticket" when i choose the leaders of the country. i want competent people who aren't corrupt.

Mblake81
12-10-2020, 06:20 PM
i don't know about anybody else but i'm not looking for an "electrifying ticket" when i choose the leaders of the country. i want competent people who aren't corrupt.

Don't we all, though?

(isn't there a gotcha or some catch 22 involved here? or are we seriously talking straight up competent and not corrupt here)

douglas1999
12-10-2020, 06:22 PM

Haha, okay. Yeah man it's almost as if the entire news cycle for the last 48 hrs has been about how the bidens *are* corrupt. They have been investigated since 2018 for money laundering, tax evasion and financial impropriety. But I'm sure they totally care about the working class average joe as they claim to.

All you have to do is seek out other sources of information than msnbc. That's all you have to do, seriously.

Mblake81
12-10-2020, 06:24 PM
That is assuming anyone voted for who they say they have or really hold they opinions they express freely when message board lulz take point.

That is also assuming they are from the states to begin with.

Gravydoo II
12-10-2020, 06:33 PM
Tell us exactly who morocco was at war with. Tell us when that war started and why. Oh wait... MOROCCO IS NOT AT WAR WITH ANYONE.

So you're saying they signed a paper saying "we will keep doing nothing" ??? WWWHHOOOOAAAAAA!!!! WHAT A HEADLINE!!!!

White_knight
12-10-2020, 06:38 PM

Ironically that in itself says alot....because what do they actually bring to the table, does anyone actually know?

Gravydoo II
12-10-2020, 06:39 PM
Haha, okay. Yeah man it's almost as if the entire news cycle for the last 48 hrs has been about how the bidens *are* corrupt. They have been investigated since 2018 for money laundering, tax evasion and financial impropriety. But I'm sure they totally care about the working class average joe as they claim to.

All you have to do is seek out other sources of information than msnbc. That's all you have to do, seriously.

You dont care about corruption. You dont. Stop pretending you do. You dont care about ANY of that. You're a partisan. You care about the other teams dubious shit. You dont give a shit about it when its your tribe. Meaning, you dont give a fuck either way. You just pretend to be outraged by it. I say put em ALL in jail if they are found to have accepted a penny outside the law.

You would say Kushner earned that billion dollar investment by turning the screws on that embargo against Qatar. He solicited them to invest in his failure of a building. They said no. He told his daddy to help with the embargo. America joins embargo. They invested into his building. Then America left the embargo. Imagine fucking that.... Its a non-issue for you.

Cassawary
Tell us exactly who morocco was at war with. Tell us when that war started and why. Oh wait... MOROCCO IS NOT AT WAR WITH ANYONE.

So you're saying they signed a paper saying "we will keep doing nothing" ??? WWWHHOOOOAAAAAA!!!! WHAT A HEADLINE!!!!

it's a good thing to bribe the caliphate into playing nice w/israel, but it doesn't make trump a good president.

cd288
Yeah, boy oh boy, what an electrifying ticket. So many memorable gigantic joe biden rallies filled with ardent joe biden supporters, so much charisma spilling from his face as he mumbles out sentence fragments while not campaigning at all. Man, what an amazing candidate.

Oh trump secured another peace deal today between israel and morocco. Quick, quick, scramble to come up with reasons it's unimportant and\or actually bad!

And also, its perfectly reasonable to suggest that the electorate were horrifically misled by mainstream media and social media, who are all clearly obviously in the pocket of democrats. A poll recently came out that reported 10% of biden voters wouldn't have voted for him if they had known about the hunter biden\biden family corruption allegations. Why didn't they know about it? Because cnn\msnbc\cbs\abc\nbc\cbs\twitter\facebook\youtube absolutely refused to cover it, and in the case of social media, actively suppressed it. If you don't consider that to be election manipulation that's your prerogative, just as it is your prerogative to be willfully ignorant of things you don't like, but it obviously does constitute significant election manipulation. This is the whole issue people have with these outlets; for better or worse, these places are where people get their information by and large. If they are obviously biased in favor of one political attitude, and obviously biased against another political attitude, it's going to strongly affect who votes and why.

I don’t know about you guys, but I am enjoying watching this guy become progressively more unhinged and crazy while also saying dumber and dumber stuff lol

Pretty solid entertainment

cd288
12-10-2020, 06:40 PM

Agreed. Trump is one of the most incompetent people there is lol

douglas1999
12-10-2020, 06:46 PM
I don’t know about you guys, but I am enjoying watching this guy become progressively more unhinged and crazy while also saying dumber and dumber stuff lol

Pretty solid entertainment

Great response here in this discussion forum. "I am happy that guy i dont like is super dumb and bad lol". Thanks, 3rd grade version of you. Stimulating response.

Mblake81
12-10-2020, 06:51 PM
it's a good thing to bribe the caliphate into playing nice w/israel, but it doesn't make trump a good president.

define good.

Cassawary
12-10-2020, 06:53 PM
define good.

liberalize the planet

https://i.imgur.com/GKKTVZuh.jpg

douglas1999
12-10-2020, 06:57 PM
What *would* make trump a good president? Like, seriously I want to know what these deranged lunatics would actually consider good. Four middle east peace deals that have been sought after for at least 35 years now apparently doesn't count as a good thing. There is one simple law: Trump bad; must oppose trump. And then they call you a partisan lmao

Cassawary
12-10-2020, 07:00 PM
What *would* make trump a good president? Like, seriously I want to know what these deranged lunatics would actually consider good. Four middle east peace deals that have been sought after for at least 35 years now apparently doesn't count as a good thing. There is one simple law: Trump bad; must oppose trump. And then they call you a partisan lmao

it's unlikely israel gives a hot damn about morocco or sudan. who else ya got?

Mblake81
12-10-2020, 07:02 PM
liberalize the planet

https://i.imgur.com/GKKTVZuh.jpg

The planet isn't a city.

Jibartik
12-10-2020, 07:02 PM
I was like

Why is trump a bad president? To myself like 10 minuets ago. Aside from the like, personality disorders he has. And I didnt really have an answer.

(also aside from telling people not to wear masks and being culpable for mass murder)

I mean, the economy was doing well, I was having a great time in 2018 watching tons of netflix sci fi movies and not really thinking too hard about anything.

Everything honestly seemed fine.

I hated ccp and he seems to as well, middle east seems same as it was any other year of my adult life...

I hear a lot of news about pipelines and stuff being bad (stuff I would be MAD ABOUT!)

But since I didn't really pay attention, I never saw the "effects of it being bad" in the news... Just that old saying, "trump made it possible for a bad thing to happen!!"

So.

I wonder, what like, direclty bad things did trump do?

Because, compared to any other president that I can think of, he didnt seem to do anything that different than any of them.

Just that im told the things are going to cause bad things to happen.

Like do we have like, direct math that shows "these are the like 5 thigns you can see, made your taxes go up, made your insurance rates go up, etc, like, these are the 5 things that actually affected your life, that made it worse."

I honestly am not being pro trump, or trolling, but I was like, is he as bad as we say he is?

And none of the "he destroyed democracy, made us a fool, no "conceptual" bad, I mean straight up math, proof, that its bad, not that it miiiight be bad.

Jibartik
12-10-2020, 07:07 PM
I thought that was a trump program that was gonna make me be like, damn that is MESSED UP!! lol

(https://www.google.com/search?q=Rogan+Board&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS911US911&oq=Rogan+Board&aqs=chrome..69i57.1235j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8)

Gravydoo II
12-10-2020, 07:14 PM
Accused of rape and sexual assault 26 times.

Best friends with a notorious pedophile for decades.

Accused of rape, twice, while in office.

Caused the deaths of at least 100,000+ americans with his lack of response to covid. Doing nothing and letting a killer disease run rampant = bad. He said it himself to Obama. If one person dies, he should resign.

Accused of raping 13 year old with epstein.

Told 30,000+ lies to the american people.

Promised "the most beautiful healthcare" to america. Promised protections for pre-existing conditions while in the supreme court arguing to remove the ACA, thus removing those protections. The attempt is enough. Trying to remove insurance from 23 million people, bad.

Cutting food stamps on the poorest people in society, bad. Cutting benefits programs for average americans, bad.

Removing environmental regulations which allow horrible pollution into your drinking water, bad.

Pardoning his friends like Flynn, Roger Stone, and Joe Arpio because they carried his water, no other reason. Has not written a single pardon for anyone whos not his friend. Bad.

Cheated on his wife. Cheated on his wife. Cheated on his wife. Used campaign funds to pay off a porn star. Sent his lawyer to jail in his stead for a crime he told him to commit. Bad.

The response to hurricane Maria. Fucking Tragic. Told the people of PR that they were lying about how many people died. Bad. Fucking evil.

Ice concentration camps that are sexual abuse centers for the CHILDREN he stores there. The fact that his admin kept info from the lawyers to help find the kids parents, like their phone numbers and addresses, on purpose, for years. BAD. FUCKING EVIL.

The 2017 Tax Cut and Jobs Act remains the administration’s sole legislative achievement to date, but since its passage it rarely comes in for much discussion. However, the tax cuts are still blowing a whole in the Federal budget. How much is a bit unclear, however the Congressional Joint Committee on taxation estimates the cuts will increase the deficit by $1 trillion over ten years. These cuts will almost tie the hands of future social programs and be used to justify further cuts Moveover, when coupled with the administrations rampant deregulation they’re feeding economic speculation.

Here are literally hundreds of more examples.
https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/the-complete-listing-so-far-atrocities-1-1-004

Oh and hes a draft dodging PUSSY who said people with brain injuries "cant handle it" and have "headaches" so they are lying. Its not a real injury, according to him. That and his history with the military. John Mccain.. "I like the guys who were not captured" said the draft dodging pussy. "Suckers and idiots" according to his staff is how be regards the military. Bad.

Jibartik
12-10-2020, 07:18 PM
Promised "the most beautiful healthcare" to america. Promised protections for pre-existing conditions while in the supreme court arguing to remove the ACA, thus removing those protections. The attempt is enough. Trying to remove insurance from 23 million people, bad.

Cutting food stamps on the poorest people in society, bad. Cutting benefits programs for average americans, bad.

our healthcare is awful, but it was awful under every president of my life.

Can i get some numbers on food stamps? Who is short of them now? Results of this cut? pro/con? Jobs go up in regions where it was cut or down? (probubly down if its in the pandemic but before this?)

As for everything else, yes, I hear all that on the news, but it's all just opinions about quality of character, nothing else, nothing that matters at all.

Also most of these are just your "opinion" of what is good or bad, and irrelevant to me, because I think they are neither good, nor bad, just par for the course.

A presidents job isnt to just be handsome and complement people.

Its about results, and the restults were, aside from all those opinions you have about bad things, as someone who cares not at alla bout platitudes in the news, I saw ZERO change in my life.

Except the economy seemed to be heading in a better direction IMO because everyone I know got more money, everyone.
and the CCP was sweating hard!

I feel bad saying this but I mean, I would rather talk about reality than what the far left or far right extremists want me to talk about, you know? It just seems like we blew this out of proportion.

That said I do think he is a mass murderer cus he didnt tell people to wear masks :p

douglas1999
12-10-2020, 07:19 PM
The "ice concentration camps" (lol hyperbole much) were established under obama and biden. So were the "Cages". Sorry :(

Also, kids were detained from adults who were crossing the border illegally. The reason for this is something called child sex trafficking. It is utterly obvious why this is the correct procedure. They aren't detaining kids from adults who are crossing the border *legally*. That's kind of a hugely relevant point. But please do continue to think that trump is a cartoon villain from a disney movie, cause I'm sure it's easier to interface with reality when everything is beep-boop binary and simple.

Cool list of bad things though. I wonder if he did any good things (see today's middle east peace agreement) or if any other presidents (clinton) did bad things, like say raped anybody, and actually admitted it, rather than just being accused.

Jibartik
12-10-2020, 07:23 PM
Yeah, it is my opinion that trump is a bad human.

But was he a bad president?

I mean if it wasnt for the pandemic, it'd be hard for me to say that.

With the pandemic it's still not easy, even though I litearlly think he is culpable for hundreds of thousands of dead people. And I wont waver on that opinion, but even with that, can I say he was a bad president (Well yes I can, but can I sans the pandemic?)

Gravydoo II
12-10-2020, 07:31 PM
So... the fact that the people of PR got basically NOTHING to rebuild their island, which is a territory of the USA, basically a state.. Thats ok???

You're a sick fuck. Thats all that says about you... You're fucking sick in the head. You think that you should be held for YEARS as a CHILD for committing a crime which is not even a felony???? You're a fucking sicko.. You do know how illegal is it??? Is less than a simple assault in terms of severity. A misdemeanor. The fine is $50 to $250.

You think that they should be held, forever, and sexually abused??? Then have their parents thrown out and kept for the guards??? Dude.. you're a sick fuck. 20 bucks says you're a christian.

Here are crimes that have MORE of a penalty then entering the USA illegally.
These acts could land you up to six months in federal prison.

Trespassing on national forest lands

Maybe you like to go mountain biking on the Pacific Crest Trail? Or perhaps you enjoy snowmobiling in Yellowstone? Or do you just want to take a shortcut through one of the forests in northern Arizona that recently closed during fire season? The United States Code levies the same punishment for trespassing as it does for illegally crossing the border. That means whether you’re crossing the border illegally or going for a hike during the wrong season, under a “zero tolerance” policy, you’d be liable to pay an unspecified fine and/or serve up to six months in a federal prison.

Taking advantage of Smokey the Bear’s likeness

Perhaps you have dreams of making quirky, vintage-style Smokey the Bear T-shirts? It turns out that using Smokey the Bear’s likeness without permission from the federal government could land you in federal prison for up to six months and/or paying an unspecified fine. Also note that similar laws are on the book for unauthorized use of the Swiss flag, the 4-H club emblem, and the Red Cross insignia.

These could result in up to one year in prison.

Purchasing fireworks

Maybe you live in Delaware, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Vermont, Iowa, or Illinois, and you’re itching to get your hands on some fireworks. Or maybe you live in a state where rinky-dink fireworks are legal, but you covet the bigger and better ones sold one state over. With the Fourth of July holiday looming, keep in mind that you can get more jail time for transporting fireworks than entering the U.S. illegally: one year in prison — or paying an unspecified fine, or both.

Possession of marijuana

Maybe you live in a state where marijuana has been legalized for medical and/or recreational use. But possession of even small amounts of marijuana is still a federal misdemeanor and Jeff Sessions isn’t known for being pro-marijuana. In fact, he’s already paved the way for a crackdown by telling federal prosecutors they can use their discretion and go for the maximum penalty for a first-time offense: up to a year in jail and/or a minimum $1,000 fine. In fact, an Oregon teenager faced prosecution for possession of just one gram of marijuana in 2016. Though the federal charges were eventually dropped, one can imagine how things might have been different had the kind of “zero tolerance” policy that now characterizes immigration law characterized possession laws then.

Mailing dentures (yes, you read that right)

If you’re not a licensed dentist, it is illegal to mail dentures. And if you happen to be into DIY dentures, “taking of impressions or casts of the human mouth or teeth” or constructing your own dentures can also land you in federal prison for up to a year or paying a fine, or both.

Cutting down your own tree for Christmas

You can chop down your own Christmas tree from certain national lands, but if you forget to pick up a permit first, you’re committing a federal misdemeanor that can land you up to a year in prison and/or have you pay a fine. And you definitely can’t chop down your own Christmas tree in Southern California: the Angeles National Forest is off-limits and any DIY tree can have you paying a hefty fine and/or land you in prison for six months.

This could land you up to five years in federal prison.

Mailing your NCAA bracket

You cannot mail “any record, paraphernalia, ticket, certificate, bills, slip, token, paper, writing, or other device used” for “bookmaking; or wagering pools with respect to a sporting event.” In short, don’t mail your NCAA college basketball bracket. Or any record of your office’s Super Bowl pool. The United States Code finds this a more grievous offense than illegal entry and it is punishable by up to five years in prison and/or include a fine.

Jibartik
12-10-2020, 07:33 PM
So... the fact that the people of PR got basically NOTHING to rebuild their island, which is a territory of the USA, basically a state.. Thats ok???

You're a sick fuck. Thats all that says about you... You're fucking sick in the head. You think that you should be held for YEARS as a CHILD for committing a crime which is not even a felony???? You're a fucking sicko.. You do know how illegal is it??? Is less than a simple assault in terms of severity. A misdemeanor. The fine is $50 to $250
You think that they should be held, forever, and sexually abused??? Then have their parents thrown out and kept for the guards??? Dude.. you're a sick fuck.

Im going to need to know the exact difference between his PR response, and of equal disasters during other presidents, for me to even have any opinion whatsoever on that.

Yeah, do I think he is a jerk? sure, but did he do anything partilcualrly unique besides operate exactly the same as everyone else, but with a smug jerky attitude?

That isn't enough to make me hate the guy.

Certainly does not, under any stretch of any sane persons imagination, make me a sicko.

edit: I see you added more to the post, i can try to address it, but I was replyign to this first part before the edit!

edit edit: Ok so the only thing I think that you replied with that is anything but your opinion, is that you think all the other presidents tried to federally lgalize marajuna, and trump didnt. But that isnt the case either, so that is a mute negative as well.

I havent seen one thing, except for his pandemic response, that indicates he WAS a bad president, besides that you didnt like him personally.

just think about that, because i do and it is hard for me to reconcile my hate for the man (then I think today more people died than on 9/11 and remember that he fouled up the pandemic response so bad that happened)

Gravydoo II
12-10-2020, 07:37 PM
But hey... I guess walking into the USA is WAYYYYYYYYYYY more evil than cutting down a christmas tree. Funny how you get more time for the tree though... How do you justify that?? You dont. You're a cruel, sick person. Again, $20 says you're a christian. Only a christian could think that holding a 7 year old in jail for 2 years is a good punishment, if you're a fucking psychopathic christian.

Just say it. You support putting kids in prison to be raped and sexually assaulted. You obviously do. You just said you did in one form of another. Oh let me guess, the kids are lying about being abused to.. right? LOL Oh wait you're a christian.. Let me guess.. The kids seduced the guards?? The guard was the victim, right?

Gravydoo II
12-10-2020, 07:38 PM
Im going to need to know the exact difference between his PR response, and of equal disasters during other presidents, for me to even have any opinion whatsoever on that.

Yeah, do I think he is a jerk? sure, but did he do anything partilcualrly unique besides operate exactly the same as everyone else, but with a smug jerky attitude?

That isn't enough to make me hate the guy.

Certainly does not, under any stretch of any sane persons imagination, make me a sicko.

edit: I see you added more to the post, i can try to address it, but I was replyign to this first part before the edit!

edit edit: Ok so the only thing I think that you replied with that is anything but your opinion, is that you think all the other presidents tried to federally lgalize marajuna, and trump didnt. But that isnt the case either, so that is a mute netitive either.

I havent seen one thing, except for his pandemic response, that indicates he WAS a bad president, besides that you didnt like him personally.

God damnit i should have broken that up more. That bottom part is not for you. The first part about PR is for you. The rest is for that sick fuck who thinks kiddy concentration camps is a good idea..

Gravydoo II
12-10-2020, 07:45 PM
Cause I know you dont think that kiddy concentration camps for a crime punishable by paying a 50 dollar fine is a good idea. I know you're not a sick person like Douglas of the reich.

feniin
12-10-2020, 07:52 PM
Gravy - Your points are mostly valid but you're coming across as a Karen, on meth, on Black Friday, in a Florida WalMart. Tone it down a bit.

magnetaress
12-10-2020, 07:59 PM

most of them votes weren't for biden they were against trump

my more right wing neighboors thought trump was like a chimera at first to hand power to the democrats

so

ya

The right needs to not have an unprofessional asshole that spews the most retarded shit, grifts, and funnels money, golfs away, on twitter be it's representative, or we may as well kiss civil discourse and law and order out the window.

It may not be me but it will be thousands of angry ppl on both sides clubbing eachother to death that ruins your stocks and tramples your wheat fields, what do you even do?

Anyone out there not want to hand this country to Russia and China over the fucking gays and masks and Church's getting money from the state (that they really shouldnt be given, because that's like fucking socialist man).

Save urself god damn it man.

kaizersoze
12-10-2020, 08:07 PM
Stop the steal...Trumps attempted steal that is. Sorry you dont get 2nd term.

Gravydoo II
12-10-2020, 08:09 PM
If anything, its more REEEEEEEE. Karens want the manager. If I went on some crazy mission to find his identity, send it to his employer, all his fb friends etc.. Then try to have him swatted. That would be Karen.

Get your shit together with your references. jk

Thulian
12-10-2020, 08:35 PM
Gravy - Your points are mostly valid but you're coming across as a Karen, on meth, on Black Friday, in a Florida WalMart. Tone it down a bit.

He is clearly a recycled transgender account fried on hormones and 14 hours a day of computer screen and 0 sex

Elrood
12-10-2020, 09:11 PM

So fucking glad we don't live in the country you wish we lived in.

And we never, ever will. You'd be FAR more content living in Saudi Arabia, I think.

imperiouskitten
12-10-2020, 09:14 PM
calling out Mammon worship while minimizing the pandemic

cringe, enjoy texas

Topgunben
12-10-2020, 10:09 PM

Trump will go down as one of the greatest presidents in American history. The dust will have to settle over 50 years, and people will have to look back at the times in retrospect to be able to fully respect what Trump has done.

Also, Democrats are no longer the party of the honest working American. They have switched to the party of corporate giants, open borders, anti small business and so forth. Even the Koch brothers hate Trump, Why? Because they want cheap labor pouring over our borders. I just dont get how there can be any blue collar democrats left after what the democrat party has done to our country.

Topgunben
12-10-2020, 10:10 PM
So fucking glad we don't live in the country you wish we lived in.

And we never, ever will. You'd be FAR more content living in Saudi Arabia, I think.

Take a Prozac would yuh.

Topgunben
12-10-2020, 10:12 PM
calling out Mammon worship while minimizing the pandemic

cringe, enjoy texas

Anything out of your mouth is morally bankrupt. You removed your penis in order to be a pretend woman. I would be careful about lecturing anyone on these forums about anything.

Topgunben
12-10-2020, 10:23 PM
Yeah, it is my opinion that trump is a bad human.

But was he a bad president?

I mean if it wasnt for the pandemic, it'd be hard for me to say that.

With the pandemic it's still not easy, even though I litearlly think he is culpable for hundreds of thousands of dead people. And I wont waver on that opinion, but even with that, can I say he was a bad president (Well yes I can, but can I sans the pandemic?)

Jibartik, you are a reasonable person, even though you voted for Biden.

My question is this, are leaders of other countries responsible for the deaths of their citizens?

Because Italy went full lockdown and had more deaths per capita than the USA, but Sweden had no lockdown and had 30% less deaths than Italy.

No one is crying foul with the PM of Italy. Trumps response to Covid was near perfect in my opinion. The only thing he could have done better is blame China more, because that's exactly where this virus came from - a bunch of lying communist bastards. No one has blamed China for this huge global disaster except for Trump.

So the medias reaction to Trumps Covid response is purely political (to be expected). The shame is that any democrat could believe this shit.

Topgunben
12-10-2020, 10:26 PM

douglas1999
12-10-2020, 10:32 PM
The prime minister of Myanmar handled this virus terribly. Joe biden and kamala harris would have handled it *much better*, had they been in Myanmar. I think this is clear.

imperiouskitten
12-10-2020, 10:42 PM
Anything out of your mouth is morally bankrupt. You removed your penis in order to be a pretend woman. I would be careful about lecturing anyone on these forums about anything.

not even remotely true u know...it's estrogen which made me a woman by changing the expression of my genome, which does include a complete female genotype. Your insistence that my consciousness is of a male aspect is just flat out ignorance. Synonym: stupidity. I'm very sorry that you can't see with any fidelity more granular than chunks of meat. In reality, I am not even particularly concerned with my own chunk of meat -- it has nothing to do with anything. You should have had an education in chemistry. You should have cared more for God's greatest gift to you, your sapience, to gather more insight than that of a 5th century illiterate peon.

You're enraged, making a sickly 5x ragepost drowning in angst and anger. About to move your family toward heart disease, racial violence, and poverty to escape homosexuals. You are deranged.

I crossed lines you are terrified of to make myself a better person. Yes, dear, I could teach you some things. For starters, your broken heuristic of only interpreting information in good faith if it's from a person who agrees with you about being very bitter and angry about faggits is one clear culprit in your mental illness.

You have children. You are set up to despise them if they don't turn out a certain way, you know. You are configured to betray them. Do better.

Cassawary
12-10-2020, 11:16 PM
You're enraged, making a sickly 5x ragepost drowning in angst and anger. About to move your family toward heart disease, racial violence, and poverty to escape homosexuals. You are deranged.

You have children. You are set up to despise them if they don't turn out a certain way, you know. You are configured to betray them. Do better.

douglas1999
12-10-2020, 11:32 PM
Responding to a character attack with another character attack is not productive, it's a tit for tat slap fight. Be the bigger person and melt away the frivolous character attacks and respond to the actual arguments. We can do playground slapfights all day, but it sucks.

Cassawary
12-10-2020, 11:37 PM
Responding to a character attack with another character attack is not productive, it's a tit for tat slap fight. Be the bigger person and melt away the frivolous character attacks and respond to the actual arguments. We can do playground slapfights all day, but it sucks.

Not a slapfight, Mr Dingus is moving his family across the country because he's scared of the gays. WA and the PNW are objectively better than the rest of this God blessed mess.

What's your opinion on that?

Topgunben
12-10-2020, 11:45 PM
Not a slapfight, Mr Dingus is moving his family across the country because he's scared of the gays. WA and the PNW are objectively better than the rest of this God blessed mess.

What's your opinion on that?

Im not moving my family because of gays and trannies. I am moving because gays and trannies are forcing their ways on everyone in this state.

There is a big difference between the two. If they would just leave everyone alone, I probably wouldnt care all that much.

People are fleeing California, that is the only reason WA and Portland Real estate prices are high. Once WA has been thoroughly saturated with leftists, people will flee here as well.

Topgunben
12-10-2020, 11:46 PM
not even remotely true u know...it's estrogen which made me a woman by changing the expression of my genome, which does include a complete female genotype. Your insistence that my consciousness is of a male aspect is just flat out ignorance. Synonym: stupidity. I'm very sorry that you can't see with any fidelity more granular than chunks of meat. In reality, I am not even particularly concerned with my own chunk of meat -- it has nothing to do with anything. You should have had an education in chemistry. You should have cared more for God's greatest gift to you, your sapience, to gather more insight than that of a 5th century illiterate peon.

I crossed lines you are terrified of to make myself a better person. Yes, dear, I could teach you some things. For starters, your broken heuristic of only interpreting information in good faith if it's from a person who agrees with you about being very bitter and angry about faggits is one clear culprit in your mental illness.

You are so brave.

Cassawary
12-10-2020, 11:48 PM
Im not moving my family because of gays and trannies. I am moving because gays and trannies are forcing their ways on everyone in this state.

There is a big difference between the two. If they would just leave everyone alone, I probably wouldnt care all that much.

People are fleeing California, that is the only reason WA and Portland Real estate prices are high. Once WA has been thoroughly saturated with leftists, people will flee here as well.

Forcing how? Existing and having rights?

Don't get me wrong I'm perfectly fine with you damning you and yours to a desert hell. :cool:

BiG SiP
12-10-2020, 11:55 PM
topgunben is penta mad

Topgunben
12-11-2020, 12:01 AM
Forcing how? Existing and having rights?

Don't get me wrong I'm perfectly fine with you damning you and yours to a desert hell. :cool:

You can keep living with your head in the sand, or you can open your eyes and see whats going on all over this country. There is a major degradation of the nuclear family, and gender roles. This is something that has been going on for the last 3 or more decades but has accelerated over the past 10 years.

I hold no ill will towards people that have mental illness, which I can say with near 100% assuredly that transvestites are all mentally ill. Imperiouskitten has some major issues, and he would be better off to not promote his mentally unstable behaviors like they are things to be celebrated.

I have made friends with other Trans people on this board. Some of which I believe are good and wholesome people. For them, I believe it is live and let live. IK does not fit in that category though.

Jesus is going to come again and he will set things straight. I dont speak for him, but I can tell you that our country is starting to worship evil instead of good.

Elrood
12-11-2020, 12:01 AM
Trumps response to Covid was near perfect in my opinion. The only thing he could have done better is blame China more, because that's exactly where this virus came from

No one will ever mistake you for an intelligent guy, that's for sure.

Topgunben
12-11-2020, 12:03 AM
topgunben is penta mad

You should post another cankles picture.

Topgunben
12-11-2020, 12:04 AM

Please tell me how his response could have been better? Because Italy locked down their country and had more deaths per capita than us. Sweden didnt lock down and had less deaths per capita.

Elrood
12-11-2020, 12:15 AM
Please tell me how his response could have been better? Because Italy locked down their country and had more deaths per capita than us. Sweden didnt lock down and had less deaths per capita.

By not dismantling the pandemic response team pre-pandemic. By not repeatedly telling gullible Americans the virus is nothing to worry about. By not campaigning in-person at events where social distancing is not permitted. By not hijacking and then crippling the CDC. By telling Pfizer not to bother with another order of the vaccine for mid-year 2021 because he doesn't have any financial stake in it so why the fuck should he bother. By not permitting the Biden transition team access to White House intelligence so that the president being sworn in on Jan 20 (Joseph Biden) won't lose a step in doing what your dumb cult leader was incapable of doing: anything to stop the spread of a deadly virus.

Anything.

Jibartik
12-11-2020, 12:15 AM

I do, he was the first american to call the election.

imperiouskitten
12-11-2020, 12:16 AM
the trans pals he's referring to are women who define themselves as men to gain his cohort's favor. Prison gay power shit. In case you were wondering whether there's indeed sexual tension here, lol. Hold my pocket.

Me, I'm not wholesome. Virgin in a traditional marriage. Who doesn't want mass violent purges, and resists hatred. Literal prostitutes are purer I guess, so long as they have denounced themselves and piled on against me at some point . . .

Topgunben
12-11-2020, 12:18 AM
the trans pals he's referring to are women who define themselves as men to gain his cohort's favor. Prison gay power shit. In case you were wondering whether there's indeed sexual tension here, lol. Hold my pocket.

Im not familiar with prison life. With that said, I didnt know you were the superior form of transvestite. Please tell me how you are better than the rest?

imperiouskitten
12-11-2020, 12:21 AM
Quote me saying I'm better, genius. I'm only responding on your twisted metrics. "Wholesomeness", for a guy moving his family to Texas to escape gay. Unsurprised that the only thing which makes trans girls acceptable to you is their submission.

Jibartik
12-11-2020, 12:25 AM
Hey top I saw you asked for a question about italy.

Sure anyone who told anyone to not wear a mask, or to nut up and get out and ignore the virus deserves to at the last be stuck in purgatory for period of time.

But a leader, that can affect massive amounts of people, deserves to go straight to the furnace.

Im not italian so it's not my prerogative though. Trump on the other hand got 4 of my relatives sick, who parroted his bullshit, and then got sick during thanksgiving because they thought they were invincible and that it was just a flu, and 2 of them went to the hospital for 4+ days.

Cassawary
12-11-2020, 12:25 AM
Quote me saying I'm better, genius. I'm only responding on your twisted metrics. "Wholesomeness", for a guy moving his family to Texas to escape gay.

It is kinda weird he's so concerned with his children's future sexcapades.

He must think about it alot!

Topgunben
12-11-2020, 12:28 AM
By not dismantling the pandemic response team pre-pandemic. By not repeatedly telling gullible Americans the virus is nothing to worry about. By not campaigning in-person at events where social distancing is not permitted. By not hijacking and then crippling the CDC. By telling Pfizer not to bother with another order of the vaccine for mid-year 2021 because he doesn't have any financial stake in it so why the fuck should he bother. By not permitting the Biden transition team access to White House intelligence so that the president being sworn in on Jan 20 (Joseph Biden) won't lose a step in doing what your dumb cult leader was incapable of doing: anything to stop the spread of a deadly virus.

Anything.

The virus really is nothing to worry about unless you are A) fat B) old C) sick D) all of the above. For the rest of us, this virus is virtually harmless.

Remember too that when Trump shut down travel from China, he was labeled a hateful xenophobe. Remember Nancy wanted us to hold hands and go dancing down in China town. Chucky Schumer and Cuomo wanted business as usual. Democrats flipped a 180 once they saw that they could turn this crisis into an opportunity.

The only thing I will give you is the dismantling of the pandemic response programs, which admittedly I know very little about. How much would it have helped? Hard to say, it never really seemed like our hospitals were taxed beyond capacity. We never ran out of ventilators or masks. The Hospital Ship mercy was never used, although it may have been a good place to send older covid patients rather than forcing them into nursing homes (see Andrew Cuomo)

Its easy to monday morning quarterback, but even removing that, Trump responded with a balanced approach.

How many people will die because of our over reaction to Covid? How many people will commit suicide, die from addictions started or exacerbated by a draconian covid response? How much wealth has our nation lost, which in time translates into better care for our people.

Topgunben
12-11-2020, 12:31 AM
It is kinda weird he's so concerned with his children's future sexcapades.

He must think about it alot!

Sorry you're a pedophile.

imperiouskitten
12-11-2020, 12:32 AM
Post pic of your breed-hog. Is she really ugly and fat and vicious, or good body with mangled teeth and 60 IQ? Also, i wanna know are your kids the same race as you?

Jibartik
12-11-2020, 12:32 AM
My cousin said that the virus was virutally harmles and spent 4 days in a hospital bro he is 50 dude and fit. More fit than me.

edit: I am still checking facebook every day for the 4th relative who has not posted in 4 days and went to the hospital 5 days ago. He also thought masks were useless.

Cassawary
12-11-2020, 12:33 AM
Sorry you're a pedophile.

No u

imperiouskitten
12-11-2020, 12:37 AM
Post pic of your breed-hog. Is she really ugly and fat and vicious, or good body with mangled teeth and 60 IQ? Also, i wanna know are your kids the same race as you?

post flurry slowed down. Think this nailed him, like Dougie when we deduced he was 5'6" and lonely

Topgunben
12-11-2020, 12:55 AM

Triggered

Topgunben
12-11-2020, 12:58 AM
My cousin said that the virus was virutally harmles and spent 4 days in a hospital bro he is 50 dude and fit. More fit than me.

edit: I am still checking facebook every day for the 4th relative who has not posted in 4 days and went to the hospital 5 days ago. He also thought masks were useless.

50 is old to me, but I catch your drift. The thing is Jibartik, whether or not this virus is as bad as the hysterics claim it to be doesnt matter. Everyone is going to get it, whether you wear a mask or not. This is not going away.

If you remember back in March, all the scientific talk was about flattening the curve. There was never a discussion of being able to eradicate the virus.

Jibartik
12-11-2020, 01:01 AM
bro 50 is like 10 years older than half the player base here.

I could easily find a 50 year old by posting on craigslist, that could literally beat the shit out of everyone who posts on these forums.

Do I remember march? Yes, I said worst case scenario is 300k dead and a country too evil to be anything but apathetic about it.

I said, that wont happen though, we'll take this serious, and stop the virus and keep it somewhere between 30-60k.

But instead of taking it serious, people said it was a flu, the summer would kill it, that masks dont work, maybe we could inject bleach, or shoot light at out our insides, and all kinds of other platitudes that made scared cowards feel better.

Oh and those same people also called everyone sheep for following basic logic.

If we followed that "flatten the curve" direction, and focused on social distancing and not making fun of everyone who would, we'd be at 30-60k.

I think those that encourage people to ignore basic saftey will be judged at the end. You can think you wont, but you're the one that has to convince yourself of that, not me.

Jibartik
12-11-2020, 01:06 AM
The thing is Jibartik, whether or not this virus is as bad as the hysterics claim it to be doesnt matter. Everyone is going to get it, whether you wear a mask or not. This is not going away.

If you remember back in March, all the scientific talk was about flattening the curve. There was never a discussion of being able to eradicate the virus.

The only thing that is going to protect hyou from judgment will be pleading ignorance.

The virus has not mutated to a new versio that has infected humans once yet. They thought it has, but it hasnt.

Just like spanish flu.

Ive said it to you before, and it saddens me you thought i was just lying to you, but i wasn't:

YOU DONT HAVE THE SPANISH FLU BECAUSE IT, LIKE COVID, MUTATES SLOW.

THE FLU MUTATES RAPDEDLY MANY TIMES DURING ONE YEAR COVID AND SPANISH FLU DOES NOT WHICH IS WHY WE DONT SOCIAL DISTANCE AND WEAR MASKS FOR THE FLU BUT WE DO FOR COVID. OK DOUGLASS?

20-30% of the world will catch covid, thats it, 20 % of the world cought spanish flu.

Ive said it before, aside form those that catch covid (contracting it from huge retards) because they have to work important jobs and make the motor of the world run, you are a HUGE REATARD if you catch covid at this stage of the game.

Elrood
12-11-2020, 02:08 AM
The virus really is nothing to worry about unless you are A) fat B) old C) sick D) all of the above. For the rest of us, this virus is virtually harmless.

Disregarding the statement that "for the rest of us" it's harmless, because that is patently false and stupid, do you realize how many of us in this country are fat and/or old and/or sick?

You're telling something like 50% of the population to fuck off and die and it's your fault. And you're not concerned about their unnecessary deaths?

Jibartik
12-11-2020, 02:10 AM
These misconceptions come directly from trump. It is why he must burn in hell.

cannobeers3
12-11-2020, 02:18 AM
Still some cosplay-triots out there, I see. Dumb dildos.

Trexller
12-11-2020, 02:31 AM
These misconceptions come directly from trump. It is why he must burn in hell.

3 hours later, he will have usurped the devil as ruler of hell.

Let's Make Hell Great Again !!

cannobeers3
12-11-2020, 02:42 AM

So you are tying evangelicism into politics. Cool. That actually suits your brand of Pence-politics. It's like rational thought, pragmatism and conversation gave way to ranting, snake-wielding and a Bills tailgate culminated into a swamp-boat. Excellent work!

Mblake81
12-11-2020, 08:52 AM

https://i.imgur.com/Q7DXJJI.gif

BarnabusCollins
12-11-2020, 08:57 AM
The magazine said Biden and Harris 'offered restoration and renewal in a single ticket'

WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT.

Alas, in one hour thy judgement has come Mighty Babylon!

magnetaress
12-11-2020, 10:42 AM
I got covid again, cant smell anything, having a hard time breathing, this'll be timesx2 for sure. I blame the wild rallies and the stupidity around the election. And non-mask wearers.

Thulian
12-11-2020, 10:51 AM

I am 40 and extremely healthy and almost died from covid and was sick for 4 months. It has everything to do with your genetic resistance to the bacteria on a pulmonary level. Masks wont prevent or even slow covid because you will get the covid on your clothes, food or even the mask and breathe it in when you take it off ( if it didnt already go through )

And banned

Cassawary
12-11-2020, 01:55 PM
https://twitter.com/MichaelJGwin/status/1337125500561600512

Jibartik
12-11-2020, 01:59 PM
Im like 99.9% sure that the election stuff going on is just to like, solidify the new brand for trump for the next 4+ years...

But 0.01% of me thinks he might pull this off and invalidate the election lol which would just be so damn exciting that I almost want to see it happen.

Lets be realistic, all we're trying to fix is a system where we all go shopping at the mall and complain about the crowds and how we dont have enough money to buy things at said mall :p

Maybe a Geostorm type scifi disaster movie would be more fun to live inside of than insurance shopping for the rest of our lives, just saying. :p

cd288
12-11-2020, 04:46 PM

Remember too that when Trump shut down travel from China, he was labeled a hateful xenophobe. Remember Nancy wanted us to hold hands and go dancing down in China town. Chucky Schumer and Cuomo wanted business as usual. Democrats flipped a 180 once they saw that they could turn this crisis into an opportunity.

The only thing I will give you is the dismantling of the pandemic response programs, which admittedly I know very little about. How much would it have helped? Hard to say, it never really seemed like our hospitals were taxed beyond capacity. We never ran out of ventilators or masks. The Hospital Ship mercy was never used, although it may have been a good place to send older covid patients rather than forcing them into nursing homes (see Andrew Cuomo)

Its easy to monday morning quarterback, but even removing that, Trump responded with a balanced approach.

How many people will die because of our over reaction to Covid? How many people will commit suicide, die from addictions started or exacerbated by a draconian covid response? How much wealth has our nation lost, which in time translates into better care for our people.

Tell that to the 4 people I know or am related to who have died from COVID at young ages while they had zero health conditions. Your statement is so insensitive and ignorant. You are a horrendous human being.

Thulian
12-11-2020, 05:28 PM
how will the overreaction to covid kill anyone?

douglas1999
12-11-2020, 05:33 PM
Tell that to the 4 people I know or am related to who have died from COVID at young ages while they had zero health conditions. Your statement is so insensitive and ignorant. You are a horrendous human being.

That's obviously tragic and unfortunate, but *extremely* unlikely for the vast majority of young healthy people. Lots of diseases kill people. I do not call other human beings "horrendous" because they don't panic and hide in their house from influenza, which objectively kills more healthy young people than covid does. Please calm down and think rationally.

cd288
12-11-2020, 05:56 PM
That's obviously tragic and unfortunate, but *extremely* unlikely for the vast majority of young healthy people. Lots of diseases kill people. I do not call other human beings "horrendous" because they don't panic and hide in their house from influenza, which objectively kills more healthy young people than covid does. Please calm down and think rationally.

I actually already responded to you awhile back with stats disproving your flu claim.

I don’t panic either, but to downplay it and allow people to justify not taking proper precautions is insulting and idiotic.

Gravydoo II
12-11-2020, 07:38 PM
Trump lost. If he was good, he would have won. He lost though. You know who got two terms? OBAAAMMMMAAAAHHHHHHH.

Nocht
12-11-2020, 07:54 PM
You know who got two terms? Like every corrupt politician ever.

Mead
12-11-2020, 08:01 PM
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/11/supreme-court-rejects-texas-lawsuit-challenging-bidens-election-wins-in-4-key-states.html

douglas1999
12-11-2020, 08:09 PM
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/11/supreme-court-rejects-texas-lawsuit-challenging-bidens-election-wins-in-4-key-states.html

Yeah that sounds about right.

Also OJ was innocent if you didn't know.

The sad thing is, I honestly don't think anybody would care if election fraud had definitely occured, was proven, and that it switched the outcome. I think a disturbingly large percentage of people would essentially say "whatever, who cares, trump is bad".

Fame
12-11-2020, 08:34 PM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Sorry you lost.
(I’m not)

feniin
12-11-2020, 08:57 PM
Yeah that sounds about right.

Also OJ was innocent if you didn't know.

The sad thing is, I honestly don't think anybody would care if election fraud had definitely occured, was proven, and that it switched the outcome. I think a disturbingly large percentage of people would essentially say "whatever, who cares, trump is bad".

Yes - that's exactly what the Supreme Court and every other legal body has said. "Ewww, Trump. Nah, we're not looking into your factual, credible evidence."

Or was it that you're losing your already loose grasp on reality because your entire persona was hitched to the Trump wagon and without him you're a lost child?

Trump lost. The election was fair. The sooner that you can understand that, the sooner we can move on with our lives. Just because your candidate lost does not mean that the outcome wasn't legitimate.

Gravydoo II
12-11-2020, 09:31 PM
The supreme court just said "dear texas, you dumb as fuck" then wiped its ass with the lawsuit backed by trump and the other 107 traitors in the GOP. Like I said, no standing, no lawsuit. They already knew that, but you believed it.

You lost. Its over. How many times can you lose an election? 51 times according to trumps lawsuits.

Cassawary
12-11-2020, 09:48 PM
SCOTUS' reputation is now beyond reproach, inc 30 years of strong Conservative jurisprudence.

The fat idiot was useful, but his day is done.

Topgunben
12-11-2020, 11:38 PM

What ages?

I know people that have died from Covid. I also know people that died from the flu.

Frankly, young people should be more worried about suicide than covid.

Topgunben
12-11-2020, 11:40 PM
Trump lost. If he was good, he would have won. He lost though. You know who got two terms? OBAAAMMMMAAAAHHHHHHH.

Kim Jong Un has won several elections as well.

White_knight
12-12-2020, 12:21 AM

Obama's one of the worse Presidents ever.

All he did was add 10 trillion of debt.

Libs so dumb, I ain't even American and I know he was a shit President.

imperiouskitten
12-12-2020, 12:25 AM

Trump outspent Obama AND lowered tax revenue lmao

Amazon still not paying

Love that roided up economy. What an economic genius our Donald is.

We're on Bush V so far as I can tell. or Clinton IV. The memes were cool in 2015 i guess tho.

Topgunben
12-12-2020, 12:27 AM

Most people only voted for Obama because he was the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. Besides, if Black people didnt vote for Obama, they werent really black.

imperiouskitten
12-12-2020, 12:28 AM
Only president I ever voted for was Trump term 1

Topgunben
12-12-2020, 12:29 AM

Thats funny because I didnt vote for Trump term 1, but I did term 2. How can we see things so differently?

imperiouskitten
12-12-2020, 12:31 AM
I have an original perspective, whereas you are a hardliner in the Fox News / talkradio race-mixing "conservative" united by hatred and stuck on surface cohort. In your case mostly funneled in by the hate and bitterness. Like if nu-metal was a political view

Topgunben
12-12-2020, 12:33 AM
I have an original perspective, whereas you are a hardliner in the Fox News / talkradio race-mixing "conservative" united by hatred cohort.

I dont watch fox news. Nonetheless, Hannity has been a hardliner for Trump from the beginning. I didnt know you were a fan.

imperiouskitten
12-12-2020, 12:34 AM
I dont watch fox news. Nonetheless, Hannity has been a hardliner for Trump from the beginning. I didnt know you were a fan.

I don't think this is an accurate history. Fox resisted Trump by every means, suppression polling, lies etc until after he was elected. Maybe hannity was an outlier.

Regardless of what trough you drink your info from, you became a Trump fan along with the Fox crowd. Didn't like him while the Fox crowd didn't. Seems there's a relationship to me. Myself, I liked the promise and felt betrayed by the implementation, as should anyone who claimed to like him for some reason other than the way the media wind's blowin'.

No wall no vote. I reckon you wouldn't understand, as you move to a majority hispanic state -_-

Topgunben
12-12-2020, 12:37 AM
I don't think this is an accurate history. Fox resisted Trump by every means, suppression polling, lies etc until after he was elected. Maybe hannity was an outlier.

Regardless of what trough you drink your info from, you became a Trump fan along with the Fox crowd. Didn't like him while the Fox crowd didn't. Seems there's a relationship to me.

Sorry I judge people based on how they perform instead of how they say they will perform. You seem to have issues with that type of thing lol.

imperiouskitten
12-12-2020, 12:39 AM
Well okay, since you prefer the mediocre and mainstream Bush the Fifth performance to what was promised I guess it makes totally rational sense. That's an interesting bit of judo lol.

Who did you prefer in 2015, the Bush with the hispanic gremlin political marriage? The rat-faced swindler? The "neurosurgeon" so medicated he can't open his eyes? And why, other than the mainstream media's endorsement of those, did you prefer them?

I pretty much voted for the wall and the brilliant debate performances, which I prayed were indicative of genius. Disappointing

Topgunben
12-12-2020, 12:42 AM
Well okay, since you prefer the mediocre and mainstream Bush the Fifth performance to what was promised I guess it makes totally rational sense. That's an interesting bit of judo lol.

Trump has been anti war, tough on China, tough on countries leaving the USA for cheaper labor.

Trump is nothing like Bush.

imperiouskitten
12-12-2020, 12:45 AM
There's a list of companies he swore would not leave the country which did. The "trade war" is minimal; smoke blown up your ass. Look at the numbers.

The economy is totally jacked on printed money while taxes and revenue were cut. Zero statesmanship. Zero righting the ship. Every single measure taken for political expediency. And the price for his defeat, the deliberate denigration of faith in our institutions to gain a political edge. Betrayer and demagogue. Back to not voting.

Topgunben
12-12-2020, 12:45 AM
Who did you prefer in 2015, the Bush with the hispanic gremlin political marriage? The rat-faced swindler? The "neurosurgeon" so medicated he can't open his eyes? And why, other than the mainstream media's endorsement of those, did you prefer them?

I was a Ted Cruz and Rand Paul fan, but when they both dropped out, I could stomach voting for that New Mexico guy, so I voted for that Castle guy because why not. I supported Ron Paul in 2012, and at heart I am a libertarian.

BUT, Libertarians will never get a foot hold in this country because people cant mind their own damn business and think it necessary to force their way of life on everyone that disagrees with them.

imperiouskitten
12-12-2020, 12:48 AM
I was a Ted Cruz and Rand Paul fan, but when they both dropped out, I could stomach voting for that New Mexico guy, so I voted for that Castle guy because why not. I supported Ron Paul in 2012, and at heart I am a libertarian.

BUT, Libertarians will never get a foot hold in this country because people cant mind their own damn business and think it necessary to force their way of life on everyone that disagrees with them.

I see. Well, libertarianism is a cute dream but in fact it's the thing which comes before feudalism. Gold Standard Man Paul is a bit of a joke, although I admit I voted for him inside my head in 2008.

Maybe your kids will teach you something, you'll listen to them before me.

Topgunben
12-12-2020, 12:49 AM
There's a list of companies he swore would not leave the country which did. The "trade war" is minimal; smoke blown up your ass. Look at the numbers. The economy is totally jacked on printed money while taxes were cut. Zero statesmanship. Zero righting the ship. Every single measure taken for political expediency.

The Country was doing pretty well until democrats made a mountain out of a mole hill with Covid. You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. I mean, it’s an opportunity to do things that you think you could not do before

Nocht
12-12-2020, 12:50 AM
I was making serious bank before covid hit and shut my business down.

imperiouskitten
12-12-2020, 12:50 AM
The Country was doing pretty well until democrats made a mountain out of a mole hill with Covid. You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. I mean, it’s an opportunity to do things that you think you could not do before

I see, so you take no issues with the state of the economy nor deficit in 2019 and before. Interesting, for a libertarian. Almost convenient. I don't have much to say in reply. But yes, these places are where our POVs diverge.

I wanted the border shut, businesses stuck in USA, Amazon paying taxes, and rising wages for the working class. I got another era of ReaganObamaBush immigration, another ObamaBush guarantee of infinite liquidity for banker class and huge upward transfer of wealth and the shattering of small businesses via poor implementation of pandemic measures. Which was only half the fault of Democrats.

Not to mention the anti-intellectualism, cultural rot, antivax shit is empowered massively -- basically, White people trained by "conservatives" to dread the fruits of White intellectual culture. I wish Trump were a real racist.

Topgunben
12-12-2020, 12:59 AM
I was making serious bank before covid hit and shut my business down.

https://i.imgur.com/4EyRd8z.jpg

Nocht
12-12-2020, 02:26 AM
That meme is so true it hurts. All the corporate run franchises can weather the storm while me and my dreams can just march into that oven.

Cassawary
12-12-2020, 06:55 PM

You didn't vote for Biden?

I hope your naughty clubs reopen soon.

Jibartik
12-12-2020, 07:36 PM
That meme is so true it hurts. All the corporate run franchises can weather the storm while me and my dreams can just march into that oven.

so you're saying the trump administration and republican senate didnt do enough to protect small businesses.

Oh they did something i forgot, they spent all their waking moments tricking people into thinking that 300k dead people is nothing and the virus was fake.

Cassawary
12-12-2020, 07:42 PM
so you're saying the trump administration and republican senate didnt do enough to protect small businesses.

Oh they did something i forgot, they spent all their waking moments tricking people into thinking that 300k dead people is nothing and the virus was fake.

Mcconnell passed PPP(the "corporate giveaway") and is trying to pass civil liability protection for businesses.

@cd288 drop the rhyme

Thulian
12-12-2020, 08:06 PM
What does your business do nacht, they say if you cant pivot you wont survive

imperiouskitten
12-12-2020, 09:13 PM
You didn't vote for Biden?

I hope your naughty clubs reopen soon.

Nope, he's a war criminal. I have yet to ever vote for a known murderer. Wouldn't have had an effect anyway of course.

And Gosh me too, I was getting good attention before but I'm 10x hotter since juris ordered me to gain weight. Got a great wardrobe for bdsm scene stuff too now :p

Blingy
12-12-2020, 09:38 PM

Inslee and King County (Washington) are telling Trump and any republicans to fuck straight the hell off with anything that might help any business that doesn't do more than $100M/year.

Lately I'm wondering if Inslee is even getting a reach around while sucking Bezo's off.

douglas1999
12-13-2020, 06:58 PM
Pelosi refused to agree to any stimulus bill that didn't include a bunch of retarded green new deal shit that had nothing to do with covid. That is pure bougie opportunistic politicking. It's idiotic to lay that ineptitude at the feet of republicans, or at the very least to not condemn the democrats for playing politics with working class americans' livlihoods and families.

The virus is far less dangerous than initially feared, yet democrat run jurisdictions are imposing more and more draconian lockdowns than they were even in march. It's pure mental gymnastics to dispute this.

Thulian
12-13-2020, 08:19 PM
you dont think pelosi cares about you do you? She is literally a lizardwoman look at her neck

10 bucks she eats bugs for dinner

cd288
12-13-2020, 08:32 PM
Pelosi refused to agree to any stimulus bill that didn't include a bunch of retarded green new deal shit that had nothing to do with covid. That is pure bougie opportunistic politicking. It's idiotic to lay that ineptitude at the feet of republicans, or at the very least to not condemn the democrats for playing politics with working class americans' livlihoods and families.

The virus is far less dangerous than initially feared, yet democrat run jurisdictions are imposing more and more draconian lockdowns than they were even in march. It's pure mental gymnastics to dispute this.

This guy’s comments get more and more low IQ by the day haha

imperiouskitten
12-13-2020, 08:40 PM

first paragraph almost tru (in reality, she refused to budge on funding for "state and local", and McConnell backed by Trump refused to budge on "bailing out democrat states", both equally gross. collusion to achieve nothing; both got what they wanted.), second paragraph lolgay (300k dead you scum, leading cause of death this year, literally the most dangerous single thing presently consuming American lives by definition).

PS: Australia managed to exterminate the virus within its borders. Its worries are over. Do we benefit by letting it carry on???

feniin
12-13-2020, 08:43 PM
Douglas really drank that republican flavoraid.

imperiouskitten
12-13-2020, 08:46 PM
Douglas really drank that republican flavoraid.

The guy literally told us to watch the hearings to learn more about the "rigged election" suits. He has mistaken words out of mouths for documentation. He's a casualty of zero education. And since his standards for info are so low, he assumes everyone else is the same, and bam next thing you know a 100% relativist worldview. He also experiences anxiety attacks when cleanly pinned as wrong, and conducts himself, unsurprisingly, in avoidance of those stings.

he actually strikes me as very effeminate and submissive. Hope he gets a Daddy soon to plow some of the sugar plums and cherry blossoms out of his head. You are at least skinnycute, right Dougie? don't tell me you're obese.

Cassawary
12-13-2020, 09:46 PM
Mcconnell is right on point with the liability shield. Not the time to endanger our surviving businesses with a litigation tsunami.

He's still a bad turtleman tho 🐢

imperiouskitten
12-13-2020, 09:49 PM
imagine the look on McConnell's face when he nuts

imperiouskitten
12-13-2020, 09:50 PM
probably looks like this like :o

like :o

cd288
12-13-2020, 09:51 PM
The guy literally told us to watch the hearings to learn more about the "rigged election" suits. He has mistaken words out of mouths for documentation. He's a casualty of zero education. And since his standards for info are so low, he assumes everyone else is the same, and bam next thing you know a 100% relativist worldview. He also experiences anxiety attacks when cleanly pinned as wrong, and conducts himself, unsurprisingly, in avoidance of those stings.

he actually strikes me as very effeminate and submissive. Hope he gets a Daddy soon to plow some of the sugar plums and cherry blossoms out of his head. You are at least skinnycute, right Dougie? don't tell me you're obese.

Your first paragraph is a pretty solid explain and accurate description

Gravydoo II
12-13-2020, 10:27 PM

$20 says obese and > 6'. Seems like a snarky little shit to me. He will NEVER return to any point hes been wrong about. He drags red herring all over, then acts like hes wasnt just wrong about 9 things in a row.

cd288
12-13-2020, 10:53 PM
$20 says obese and > 6'. Seems like a snarky little shit to me. He will NEVER return to any point hes been wrong about. He drags red herring all over, then acts like hes wasnt just wrong about 9 things in a row.

Yeah it’s certainly interesting. He will just totally ignore anything you say that proves him wrong. I guess it’s not surprising since Trump supporters basically do the kindergarten thing of sticking their fingers in their ears and pretending they’re not wrong.

Gwaihir
12-13-2020, 11:09 PM
Lol people still talk about the election?

Listen - time to move on; it was fun while it lasted (Trump in power, sick meme's flying around all over the interwebs) now it's just back to the boring old career politicians fighting over what seat they get at the banquet that is the American People's Tax Dollars.

Reap what you sow.

Lulz. But Bernie needs your money so can get a 5th mansion

Federal tax rates need to go up because John kerry needs more taxes to pay for a 7th mansion, a third yacht, another private jet, and cars #13-16; a Biden appointed ratfink long-nosed swindler.

imperiouskitten
12-13-2020, 11:19 PM
https://i.imgur.com/v5hJsgW.jpg

latest pic of Sasha Obama (not joking)

Lune
12-13-2020, 11:32 PM

I hope this doesn't awaken anything in me

https://i.imgur.com/CyCpP68.gif

douglas1999
12-14-2020, 12:39 AM

Seriously?? She's fuckin hot if so.

BiG SiP
12-14-2020, 12:47 AM
https://i.imgur.com/NgGjbM1.gif

douglas1999
12-14-2020, 01:03 AM
The dude on the right in the background is definitely about to head out

imperiouskitten
12-14-2020, 02:56 AM
hot but also not :mad::mad:

she could be in switzerland looking elegant, instead reliving my high school years in vegas. coordinating all her friends to do tik tok videos in TRAMPY outfits. I'd be sooo mad if I were barack and who wants a girl who treats her father bad. I would never dress like that in public (in a place where photography is allowed :p)

I hope this doesn't awaken anything in me

https://i.imgur.com/CyCpP68.gif

wiki wiki wild

wiki wild

Tunabros
12-14-2020, 03:30 AM
shes not bad looking

charmcitysking
12-14-2020, 06:46 AM
is that the one that interned for Harvey Winestein?

never forget this wee gem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j5grTM276Y

Thulian
12-14-2020, 11:45 AM
looks like a guy to me but im sure she will bang you for a case of chiquita

magnetaress
12-14-2020, 02:08 PM
Most of these salty, lonely, desperate EQ nerds would bang anything with lipstick.

Thulian
12-14-2020, 04:47 PM
except you

Cassawary
12-15-2020, 11:25 AM
McConnell said that as of this morning "the US officially has a president-elect." (https://www.breakingthenews.net/news/details/54081043)