PDA

View Full Version : If you cant wear a mask for your own selfish reasons.

Pages : [1] 2

Gravydoo II
12-08-2020, 12:33 AM
A bitch like someone who cant wear a mask for a few hours a day could NEVER serve this country or anyone in it. Dont ever look to these people for ANYTHING. They are good for nothing, takers if you ask me. Contribute NOTHING but will be the first in line for that sweet sweet science to save their lives they HATE so much when they dont agree with it.

Could you imagine the military saying "I dont want to wear a gas mask! its uncomfortable! my rights!! I have rights and I dont want to be programmed!" LOLOL.. Imagine the CBR guy running around in his coveralls saying "I dont want to wear the mop suit, its all fake. I dont want to get programmed...". It would REALLY show just how much of a bitch you really are... We'd be able to trace the bitch in your blood and fear in your heart back to your relative from the 15th century on ancestry.com with THAT much bitch inside you. Your genes will have markers that scream out "BITCH" and "IM A PUSSY" that will be able to be traced through human history.

If you cant wear a mask, you're a bitch. You're a pussy. You cant handle it. You need to stay in the house, in your safe space, because you're too much of a fucking baby to be around the other adults.

Imagine you're in GQ, something bad just happened. Fire on the ship.. You turn to your fellow crewman engulfed in smoke and he says "im not putting that on...its uncomfortable. i'd rather die. I'm also not going to help with the fire. I'd rather watch you do it while I breathe this here smoke. If this kills my fellow crewman, so be it. I cant be bothered. I dont care if anyone dies or if I could help stop this. Well, unless its me." wouldnt you just break their jaw right there and leave em to their fate??

Could you imagine a person like that actually existing?? Someone so selfish they see fit to sicken your family if they have the chance, possibly killing them, because their poor little sensitive girl face cant stand a little cotton touching it. Pathetic. You truly are the party of feelings. Baby doesnt want to wear her mask?? Awwhhh poor baby.. Must be so rough on her poor face, like sand paper. That too is another product of being descended from a bitch line of humans. If you cant wear a mask, you're just a bitch.

feniin
12-08-2020, 12:40 AM
I concur with the sentiment but this post reeks of [Drugs]

Cassawary
12-08-2020, 12:41 AM
Mad

Jibartik
12-08-2020, 12:41 AM
Look, Ill not have you build a headscarf piece by piece on my watch you commie muslim.

Gravydoo II
12-08-2020, 12:43 AM
You stay away from my allah and my sacred fashion.

Gravydoo II
12-08-2020, 12:44 AM
I concur with the sentiment but this post reeks of [Drugs]

yea, i was snorting all the weeds and heroins. They told me "just once" in school... wasnt enough.

Trexller
12-08-2020, 12:45 AM
Could you imagine the military saying "I dont want to wear a gas mask! its uncomfortable! my rights!! I have rights and I dont want to be programmed!"

When you enlist you sign away many of your rights, including the right to personal safety.

So, obviously you are a ranting, raving, blithering idiot using any half baked idea to push a communist narrative. Weird mandates are exactly how the CCP got its population under their thumb. Don't worry about the mask thing, this is just the primer. The control of personal movements is coming next. The groundwork is already laid. If you can't see it, thats on you.

but wear a mask or don't.

Speaking for only myself, human beings were never meant to live past 40 and all of medical science is heresy against nature.

Just grow a pair of balls and die when your number is up.

feniin
12-08-2020, 12:51 AM
When you enlist you sign away many of your rights, including the right to personal safety.

So, obviously you are a ranting, raving, blithering idiot using any half baked idea to push a communist narrative. Weird mandates are exactly how the CCP got its population under their thumb. Don't worry about the mask thing, this is just the primer. The control of personal movements is coming next. The groundwork is already laid. If you can't see it, thats on you.

Speaking for only myself, human beings were never meant to live past 40 and all of medical science is heresy against nature.

You know you can get your hookworm infestation fixed with simple meds, right?

Jibartik
12-08-2020, 12:52 AM
Im just glad we're all suddenly in agreement that veterans can go f themselves.

feniin
12-08-2020, 12:53 AM
Im just glad we're all suddenly in agreement that veterans can go f themselves.

it's the Republican way! Support our troops (to an early grave).

Trexller
12-08-2020, 12:54 AM
You know you can get your hookworm infestation fixed with simple meds, right?

I got a hookworm infestation like you got that new hybrid STD herpes-ebola-aids_20

Jibartik
12-08-2020, 12:59 AM
Conservatives in the 80s thought you could get aids from a toilet but now they think masks are a political affiliation lmao wtf is wrong with this planet.

Gravydoo II
12-08-2020, 01:03 AM

Oh really?? Your actual rights?? Like the right to vote?? Cause I dont remember that part when I was enlisted... Do you mean your proverbial "rights" ??

You mean like you lose your right to a trial, too?? Cause a JAG is not a military lawyer, right?? LOL... what a fucking idiot.. I mean, they dont have rights, so you dont have trials, so there are no lawyers in the military, right?? That must be a fake job, right...?? So if you have THOSE rights, which ones dont you have, exactly?? Could you name the rights you sacrificed when you enlisted...?? I'd love to read it. Sounds like you drank the command koolaid... LOL you ACTUALLY believed that when they told you that????
So when you left the base, you didnt have ANY rights?? WOW that must have been really hard on you... Weird how when you were arrested out on the town, you had a trial, right to a lawyer, free speech, to own firearms, to vote, even while you were enlisted... LOL you idiot. You believed that shit??? LOLOLOL

Gravydoo II
12-08-2020, 01:08 AM
Oh and if your command finds out you adopted the attitude of "you dont have a right to personal safety. So you are to perform your job in the least safe manner. When you go over the side, you do not wear any PPE. Going into a fire? No FFE. You have no right to it. When you go into combat, I will drop artillery feet from your position because you have no right to personal safety. You will have no armor, no weapons, and no command." they are going to REALLY hurt you. Probably charge you with a crime once you're out of the hospital. Because you're a fucking idiot, mostly.

Trexller
12-08-2020, 01:09 AM
it's the Republican way! Support our troops (to an early grave).

How do you come to that conclusion? Democrats started like nearly all american wars.

historically democrats start wars and republicans end them.

major conflicts and sitting president at start:

mexican-american war polk (d)

civil war buchanan (d) jefferson davis (was a democrat)

ww1 wilson (d)

ww2 roosevelt (d)

korea truman (d)

vietnam kennedy, johnson (d)

iraq/iraq/afghan bush/bush (R)

20 years later, still in afghanistan obama/hilary (big fat ugly D)

Jibartik
12-08-2020, 01:11 AM
I would invest my life savings in this theory tell me do you have any bridges?

Gravydoo II
12-08-2020, 01:12 AM
And the last three cost more money and last longer than the other ones combined. Imagine that.

Cassawary
12-08-2020, 01:26 AM
And the last three cost more money and last longer than the other ones combined. Imagine that.

Seems like a natural consequence of growth

Did you know more people voted in this election than ever voted in an election before? Wow 😲

Trexller
12-08-2020, 01:36 AM
you all missed the point, and not because you aren't smart enough, because you simply dont want to. and that is worse than being dumb.

democrats waged open war upon the United States of America, so that they could keep black people in chains.

These days they call themselves the party of minorities. what a joke. the african american population has been engineered into poverty, by democrat policies. welfare, planned parenthood, the entire rap industry glorifying a life of crime. Affirmative action only ever gave opportunities to .01% of qualified applicants. I'd look some stuff up to pad the list but, if you give a fuck, you understand.

Point Being: Democrats get Americans killed, then they turn around and say they are the saviors. This is the lie they sold to every biden voter.

Gravydoo II
12-08-2020, 01:37 AM
Like we grew our military to this HUGE force to use it like a scalpel. Nicking and away instead of just taking a big swing with the halberd we have at our disposal. Makes no sense. 14 aircraft carriers. Deploy em for fun to "project power". lol

Trexller
12-08-2020, 01:41 AM
14 aircraft carriers. Deploy em for fun to "project power". lol

I dunno if thats what you intended, but this is the most American statement one can possibly make.

If you are not oppressing, then you are oppressed.

Gravydoo II
12-08-2020, 01:44 AM
you all missed the point, and not because you aren't smart enough, because you simply dont want to. and that is worse than being dumb.

democrats waged open war upon the United States of America, so that they could keep black people in chains.

These days they call themselves the party of minorities. what a joke. the african american population has been engineered into poverty, by democrat policies. welfare, planned parenthood, the entire rap industry glorifying a life of crime. Affirmative action only ever gave opportunities to .01% of qualified applicants. I'd look some stuff up to pad the list but, if you give a fuck, you understand.

Point Being: Democrats get Americans killed, then they turn around and say they are the saviors. This is the lie they sold to every biden voter.

It looks like you were cheated on your education. So did you sleep through that part of american history or were you too high..?? Did they rip those pages out??

Talk about willful ignorance and stupidity. You do have the internet, correct?? How can you be this ignorant???

http://dwplato.com/how-democrats-became-republicans/

Oh and last I check, the democrats were not responsible for the NEGLIGENCE which has killed hundreds of thousands of people. Richest nation on earth. Could have done ANYTHING to fix it... What happened??? They sold our masks to china...

We have a 9/11 every single day now from covid. Republicans are the christians though. The party of christ, love, and caring. LOLOLOL hilarious. When you could have saved all those people, you gave yourselves a tax cut and crashed the stock market. Worst day since 1928.. Trillions, lost. GDP was down 50%.. Jesus. How sad. Talk about stupid. I do mean stupid, you wilfully ignore the evidence before your very eyes. The literal history of the dixie-crats becoming republicans once the civil rights act passed and they didnt want that stain of racism on them, in public. Remember when they all said separate but equal then switched to republican the next election??? LOLOLOL

Trexller
12-08-2020, 01:52 AM
you people are just lucky that the China Virus didn't hit while a democrat was in office.

We All Are.

if it were a dem in office, you'd have to wear a mask, gloves, face shield, level 4 biohazard suit and double layer condoms, in order to leave your bed and walk to the fridge.

and they would still shove covid patients into nursing homes because "muh empty hospital can't take them"

Gravydoo II
12-08-2020, 02:04 AM
When you have to create an alternate reality to make your point, you kinda lost. Like you literally had to do a "days of future past" type scenario to distract from the point that 300k are dead in america while the rest of the world its fractions of that. Some have en eradicated it. Amazing. Simply AMAZING.

Oh so we're lucky that 300,000 people are dead??? Wow... thats really lucky. I mean, we should be grateful for the effort taken on their part, right?

Which consisted of selling our stocks of masks to china and ending the pandemic programs obama put in place for just such an event. Wow... we are sooooooo lucky. Wow.. the way trump signed that paper so a vaccine could be rushed.. WHOA. That was some SERIOUS dedication to the nation. One whole paper!!!! Holy shit

Jibartik
12-08-2020, 02:08 AM
It's insane to me that your political affiliation directly correlates with your ability to understand how to put a mask on without just simply not being able to handle it.

Gravydoo II
12-08-2020, 02:08 AM
The guy was so fucking greedy, he could have PURCHASED VOTES WITH A CHECK days before the election. He said no... Fuck em. If I give them the money, I cant steal it. So no. I refuse to give people checks not even out of my pocket, which could literally buy the votes he needed to win the election. You think more people would have voted for him if he gave em another 1200?? LOL dude... Like, you guys are so fucking greedy and ignorant, you cant even see how the guy fucked himself. He could have sent everyone in america a check with his name on it the day before the election started to influence their votes... He said no. LOLOLOL

Tunabros
12-08-2020, 02:32 AM
if you cant wear a mask to protect yourself or others than you are drugs

imperiouskitten
12-08-2020, 02:41 AM
you people are just lucky that the China Virus didn't hit while a democrat was in office.

We All Are.

if it were a dem in office, you'd have to wear a mask, gloves, face shield, level 4 biohazard suit and double layer condoms, in order to leave your bed and walk to the fridge.

and they would still shove covid patients into nursing homes because "muh empty hospital can't take them"

hospitals are overfilled and turning away patients now. Thank God we stretched this thing out or there'd have been gaspers dying in bed and on the street.

hobart
12-08-2020, 02:44 AM

These days they call themselves...

These days? Like 160 years later?

You do realize the Dixiecrats that are still alive all vote Republican now, right? Talk about worse than being dumb.

douglas1999
12-08-2020, 03:07 AM
Oh of course, the magical "Lincoln was good but only because he was secretly *ME* in disguise, and then literally everything magically switched which conveniently positions me on the good guy team". Read a history book you retard. I know that you heard the word dixiecrats and are now very enamored with it. There might be more information to discover just saying.

douglas1999
12-08-2020, 03:09 AM
hospitals are overfilled and turning away patients now. Thank God we stretched this thing out or there'd have been gaspers dying in bed and on the street.

Which hospitals? Please name one specific hospital that is turning away anybody. And if they are, it's kind of medical malpractice to turn away a gunshot victim because somebody has covid. Please be specific with such sweeping claims.

imperiouskitten
12-08-2020, 03:12 AM
Which hospitals? Please name one specific hospital that is turning away anybody. And if they are, it's kind of medical malpractice to turn away a gunshot victim because somebody has covid. Please be specific with such sweeping claims.

Why are you responding to me directly? You are too cowardly and intellectually dishonest to engage with me beyond the first reply.

BarnabusCollins
12-08-2020, 03:26 AM
20 years later, still in Afghanistan for that opium. God damned crooks.

kjs86z
12-08-2020, 04:17 AM
imagine equating a wartime environment to covid

lmao

Gravydoo II
12-08-2020, 04:37 AM
imagine not knowing that in war its long periods of doing nothing then doing a lot at once. Seems a lot like how covid is working. Do nothing. We're still in that phase. Good ole leadership. I'd love to hear about how your war was 24 hours of fighting, never worrying about scabies, hygiene, illness, potable water, clean food, clean racks, proper medical care, supplies.. but hey then again war can be 24/7 fighting.. cause thats how call of duty is, right? war is just 100% guns and fighting... doesnt take 11 people to support 1 combat troop, nope.

Lune
12-08-2020, 10:13 AM
that opium

Where? *scratches neck*

kjs86z
12-08-2020, 10:39 AM
imagine not knowing that in war its long periods of doing nothing then doing a lot at once. Seems a lot like how covid is working. Do nothing. We're still in that phase. Good ole leadership. I'd love to hear about how your war was 24 hours of fighting, never worrying about scabies, hygiene, illness, potable water, clean food, clean racks, proper medical care, supplies.. but hey then again war can be 24/7 fighting.. cause thats how call of duty is, right? war is just 100% guns and fighting... doesnt take 11 people to support 1 combat troop, nope.

yikes

Gravydoo II
12-08-2020, 12:08 PM
yikes

whoa, yikes. awkward. yikes. yeesh. jeez. Got anymore?

Wow what an opinion.

Mead
12-08-2020, 01:05 PM

It's pretty common practice for hospitals to be on bypass. You intentionally used a very extreme case because that's what you do. But the reality is many hospitals are at capacity and they literally have nowhere else to put patients. It's a coordinated effort between the local hospitals and emergency medical personnel. They will know they're on bypass and bring them to another hospital with room. Your "common sense" philosophy just doesn't work here. This is the reality of the situation.

kjs86z
12-08-2020, 01:05 PM
whoa, yikes. awkward. yikes. yeesh. jeez. Got anymore?

Wow what an opinion.

Someone drank too much Soylent this morning.

Calm down, sugartits. Your 99.9% survival rate is showing.

https://i.imgur.com/uggS6la.jpg

Wall O Lead
12-08-2020, 01:25 PM
This screams MEPS reject.

Gravydoo II
12-08-2020, 01:36 PM
Yea, I have bone spurs in my feet so my daddy got me out of the war...

Wall O Lead
12-08-2020, 01:39 PM
Ohh, and here I was thinking it was the autism and flat feet! My bad.

Gravydoo II
12-08-2020, 02:21 PM
So you did serve, right? You are not sitting there saying that people with autism cant serve while you sat and home like a coward, are you??

Flat feet is not a DQ, idiot.
Autism is not a DQ, idiot.

You do know you can enlist with a lot of mental problems, right?? They even give you free medicine to get you back on track, too. What year do you think it is?? How can you be this far behind the times??

Jesus christ... Stop getting your info from the military channel, kid. If the nuclear technician you just spent 500k training him turns out to have autism, you really think they just throw them away?? Are you that stupid??? REALLY??

Wall O Lead
12-08-2020, 03:29 PM
You sound like you had a relative serve and picked up some buzzword acronyms/terminology. Then got on a Elf forum to write some weird comparative thread linking Covid to war environments. Simultaneously trying to suggest you served in order to obtain some cringey Elf clout.

By the way you carry yourself here, I just assumed it must have been crippling autism that prevented you from service. If I struck a little close to home, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to further unhinge you.

The flat feet thing is a fairly common myth among service members. You not being aware of that, only further drives my suspicions.

I'm sorry hero, you're a no-go at this time.

kjs86z
12-08-2020, 03:40 PM
https://i.imgur.com/90DST1j.jpg

I sincerely hope the fucking dipshits (a lot of you here) that are going to get in line for this vaccine go sterile / infertile. You shouldn't have kids.

Tunabros
12-08-2020, 03:41 PM
https://i.imgur.com/90DST1j.jpg

I sincerely hope the fucking dipshits (a lot of you here) that are going to get in line for this vaccine go sterile / infertile. You shouldn't have kids.

too bad a shit ton of people are anti vax

wonder what goes through their mind

imperiouskitten
12-08-2020, 03:43 PM
too bad a shit ton of people are anti vax

wonder what goes through their mind

if you clicked the vid of the long haired conservative youtube guy who talks like a San Francisco new age cult member -- it's that

Trexller
12-08-2020, 03:44 PM

Free birth control!

Don't worry about the hyde amendment, just go get a shot!

imperiouskitten
12-08-2020, 03:46 PM
It's pretty common practice for hospitals to be on bypass. You intentionally used a very extreme case because that's what you do. But the reality is many hospitals are at capacity and they literally have nowhere else to put patients. It's a coordinated effort between the local hospitals and emergency medical personnel. They will know they're on bypass and bring them to another hospital with room. Your "common sense" philosophy just doesn't work here. This is the reality of the situation.

Don't expect any acknowledgment of this post by Dougie. It's not real if you don't have a clip of Mark Dice saying it, and if pressed he will probably retort that it was too difficult for him to read. He seems to think reality bends to this readability by 55 IQ.

imperiouskitten
12-08-2020, 03:46 PM
It's very unlikely this vaccine will turn you sterile. Lol. And we don't make microchips that can't be found, so don't worry about that either. You're literally like an African afraid of a camera stealing your soul. It's really too bad y'all never took an education in science so you could have a worldview beyond childlike gradients of anxiety.

I almost hope it does turn you into a werewolf tho, just to enjoy the shit show and trillion dolla payout.

Jibartik
12-08-2020, 03:54 PM
All I know is the only people I know that got covid were the ones that were afraid of masks.

So pretty sure I'm not going to listen to them talk about how much more afraid of the vaccine they are lol

cd288
12-08-2020, 04:06 PM
I actually don't understand the afraid of the vaccine thing. It's not going to be widely available for multiple months. So people will have plenty of time to study any side effects etc. in the people who get the first doses. By the time your average person can easily get the vaccine, we'll know for sure if there are any issues with it.

kjs86z
12-08-2020, 04:07 PM
I actually don't understand the afraid of the vaccine thing. It's not going to be widely available for multiple months. So people will have plenty of time to study any side effects etc. in the people who get the first doses. By the time your average person can easily get the vaccine, we'll know for sure if there are any issues with it.

side effects could take years to be observed

and im not anti vaxx, im anti rushed + forced vaccination for 99.99% survival...

...oh and the fact that this entire event has been manufactured by the US to begin with

douglas1999
12-08-2020, 04:40 PM
All I know is the only people I know that got covid were the ones that were afraid of masks.

So pretty sure I'm not going to listen to them talk about how much more afraid of the vaccine they are lol

You actually know a person who got covid?? I still haven't met anybody who has gotten covid nor anybody who has even known somebody else who got covid. I play music for a "living" (anything to make money) so I meet and interact with new people all the time. It's been extremely difficult lately with the various restrictions, but we still do it. Obviously my anecdote is not representative, because it's just an anecdote, but I do live in one of the hardest hit states by raw numbers. It's just a very weird time and I think everyone should hesitate to draw any conclusions about this still extremely young situation, which I admit I'm often guilty of doing.

Gravydoo II
12-08-2020, 05:09 PM
You sound like you had a relative serve and picked up some buzzword acronyms/terminology. Then got on a Elf forum to write some weird comparative thread linking Covid to war environments. Simultaneously trying to suggest you served in order to obtain some cringey Elf clout.

By the way you carry yourself here, I just assumed it must have been crippling autism that prevented you from service. If I struck a little close to home, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to further unhinge you.

The flat feet thing is a fairly common myth among service members. You not being aware of that, only further drives my suspicions.

I'm sorry hero, you're a no-go at this time.

So thats a no...
It sounds like what you're saying is, since you're so sure, is that you cant do something people with autism can. I mean, you said it yourself.. Im super autistic according to you but yet you were the one that was too weak, fat, scared, or just doesnt love america enough to serve. Like, what does that say about you?? LOLOL

uhh... you were the one that said flat feet is a DQ... dumb fuck. Wow. You already forgot you said flat-feet...?? Kids, stay off the opiates. This is what happens.

Jibartik
12-08-2020, 05:10 PM

It's based on 1960's movie series, called the Theif in the Night, where the antichrist uses a vaccinations and the newly invented "computer chip" as the mark of the beast.

It's from a cartoon.

lol

Jibartik
12-08-2020, 05:14 PM
Here's an ironic turn of events: the mark of the beast is worshiping a false (political) idol and letting him convince you to not take the vaccine.

At which point you will be afflicted with the 7 bowls of judgment. Disease is one of them.

It's so obvious who the bad guy is and its impossible for people to see.

Revelations is a road map to avoid an authoritarian goverment (rome), not avoid getting sick because it miiiiight be the devil lol

Sad.

magnetaress
12-08-2020, 05:19 PM
I heard Ron DeSantis is pointing guns at Floridian children for reporting the truth about Covid.

Gravydoo II
12-08-2020, 05:21 PM
Remember when they said that the chips on credit cards were the mark of the beast 15 years ago???

Jibartik
12-08-2020, 05:23 PM
I heard Ron DeSantis is pointing guns at Floridian children for reporting the truth about Covid.

b b but muh freeee doms.

lmao "im a libertarian" *votes for republcans

magnetaress
12-08-2020, 05:25 PM
Remember when they said that the chips on credit cards were the mark of the beast 15 years ago???

I don't own a credit card, but I got a credit Union card, cuz normal banks hate me.

b b but muh freeee doms.

lmao "im a libertarian" *votes for republcans

TOO be fair they are bing dinks because the DA is probably an asshole and there was a CISA Computer Security Act of 1987 violation that really shouldn't be a big deal because some bumb got the password, and probably not the actual lady who said "Report the fucking truth on an gov email account".

Coulda happened for different reasons under a dem.

I kinda don't want to but kinda think the American civilians who really worship their most important rights should be actively defending themselves the armed and payrolled legaleazed goonsquads that they are so annoyed with/afraid of technically but i really dont want anyone hurt.

This lady woulda lost her kids tho, so I'm glad she complied. And it made the local paper at least. WaPo should cover this 1 tho.

----------

I think America essentially has to go thru what Britain did in the 50s-80s. And it likely won't be a better result, maybe the same, maybe worse.

douglas1999
12-08-2020, 05:45 PM
There should be a google translate for the p99 off-topic forum. What in the shitting hell are you talking about

Gravydoo II
12-08-2020, 05:48 PM
There is about 3 different conversations not about the topic happening. I love it.

Jibartik
12-08-2020, 05:49 PM
Moral of the story: only stupid asses catch covid.

Thulian
12-08-2020, 05:55 PM
Masks dont do anything, for more proof look at the spikes everyplace as all the masked idiots get covid right through their masks

Wall O Lead
12-08-2020, 06:00 PM
The level of autism you have, certainly would be a disqualifier from service. I'm amazed you haven't drowned in your own drool yet.

Jibartik
12-08-2020, 06:03 PM
masks dont do anything but the only people that catch covid are the stupid asses that dont wear them properly, ironic.

"I had a surgial mask folded under my nose and I got covid and ate at a resteraunt indoors, masks dont work!" lol

magnetaress
12-08-2020, 06:06 PM
i saw a cool gif of masks, the good homemade cotton ones work the best.

https://aip.scitation.org/doi/10.1063/5.0016018

double layered stitched cotton mask descreased flow rate and distance pretty well.

much better than like the 15 foot spew a normal talker does

u really should be executed for not brushing ur teeth in the USA

https://www.fau.edu/newsdesk/articles/face-shield-study.php

the science is pretty solid

---- not tryin to troll, just doin the facts

also wash ur hands plz

cd288
12-08-2020, 06:07 PM
Masks dont do anything, for more proof look at the spikes everyplace as all the masked idiots get covid right through their masks

So this is simply false.

Found the new account of one of the recently banned trolls!

douglas1999
12-08-2020, 06:09 PM
Did fauci only learn of the efficacy of masks in the last 7 months, after practicing medicine for 50 years? To paraphrase him again in March "They might make you feel better, they might block a droplet, but they aren't the perfect protection people think they are".

Even worn properly, the masks most people wear are horse shit. You can literally blow through them and put your hand in front of your face and feel your own breath hitting your hand. N-95's and surgical masks are significantly more effective, but that's not what the vast majority of the public are wearing. It is a completely political, religious purity test at this point.

Jibartik
12-08-2020, 06:10 PM
Lol doug, if you can blow through your mask, you are a stupid ass idiot that doesnt know what a mask is.

AGAIN:

If you catch covid, you are, a stupid ass idiot.

It's an IQ test, not a virus.

cd288
12-08-2020, 06:16 PM
Did fauci only learn of the efficacy of masks in the last 7 months, after practicing medicine for 50 years? To paraphrase him again in March "They might make you feel better, they might block a droplet, but they aren't the perfect protection people think they are".

Even worn properly, the masks most people wear are horse shit. You can literally blow through them and put your hand in front of your face and feel your own breath hitting your hand. N-95's and surgical masks are significantly more effective, but that's not what the vast majority of the public are wearing. It is a completely political, religious purity test at this point.

Data the CDC posted on cloth and surgical facemasks:

Increasing distance between spreader and receiver decreased the number of infectious particles inhaled. (Figure 1).

- 57%–58% and 73%–76% decrease in viral load and infectious virus titer, respectively, received when the spreader was masked.
- 37%–50% and 17%–47% decrease in viral load and infectious virus titer, respectively, received when the receiver was masked.
- 60%–71% and 68%–76% decrease in viral load and infectious virus titer, respectively, received when both the spreader and the receiver were masked.

Jibartik
12-08-2020, 06:17 PM
Haha "will the stupid ass idiots understand data? Lets see."

"This is fake info and the CDC is debunked but this horse vet knows covid is actually fake so here, let me show you MY data"

douglas1999
12-08-2020, 06:31 PM
If only I can prove my MASK POINT, I will win!

I've conceded multiple times that masks may very well help stop the spread of this incredibly non-dangerous virus. There is data to support or deny any outcome you want. Like, for example, the data that shows that this virus is utterly non-dangerous for the vast majority of the human race. And even for vulnerable populations, the vast majority do not die, if they are even infected in the first place. You doofuses cannot seem to formlate a cogent argument as to why this particular virus is worthy of this response and the collateral effects, nor an argument as to why we don't react this way to other diseases that kill more people. You just simply can't seem to understand that every post I make is in pursuit of an answer to that question.

imperiouskitten
12-08-2020, 06:31 PM
300k dead

will be a million

Jibartik
12-08-2020, 06:33 PM
Douglass.

Do you seriously think I havent explained to you in extremely clear terms that even a 8 year old could understand, what you insist nobody has explained to you?

Because I have more times than that 8 year old has had birthdays x 10.

imperiouskitten
12-08-2020, 06:38 PM
it's just straight up callousness. I'm glad to see him admit it in such clear terms. Who cares if it's just 1% of the population? Why bother proactively developing protocols to defeat biowarfare? Blah blah blah.

There's nothing in there but disregard for human life, insistent petty contrarianism, and submission to the TV. He's 5'6" and never gets laid.

douglas1999
12-08-2020, 06:38 PM
Yes I understand that you have attempted to explain it, it's just that your explanation sucks.

The flu killed more kids in the 2019 flu season (which is only 4 months) than covid has in an entire year, yet we don't do anything to stop flu transmission other than say "hey lookout, the flu is bad this year". There's a vaccine for the flu also, it kinda works, kinda doesn't, we don't lose any sleep over it.

Just simply say "Yes, we SHOULD mask for the flu also". Then I will know you are arguing in good faith. I'm inviting you to state the logical conclusion of your own argument, but I don't think you will because it would be some kind of blow to your ego.

Jibartik
12-08-2020, 06:39 PM
it's just straight up callousness. I'm glad to see him admit it in such clear terms. Who cares if it's just 1% of the population? Why bother proactively developing protocols to defeat biowarfare? Blah blah blah.

There's nothing in there but disregard for human life, insistent petty contrarianism, and submission to the TV. He's 5'6" and never gets laid.

The flu is jsut as deadly!

stupid ass thing to say

not anything short of just stupid ass.

just like it is stupid ass to say you can breathe through masks lol

what a stupid ass thing to say.

"im a stupid ass and dont know what a mask is and think i can breathe through it because im so friggen stupid lol"

imperiouskitten
12-08-2020, 06:40 PM
Perhaps we should take the flu more seriously and this could have been the catalyst for that. Perhaps things as they are are not intrinsically perfect. Perhaps some people have the imagination to think of something better. And perhaps I'm a fool for even engaging with you at this point doug lol.

Shave, get a haircut and find a lover. You can even pick a tall muscly top if that's what your heart desires.

douglas1999
12-08-2020, 06:40 PM

People are dying because of the lockdowns. Why don't you care about them?

douglas1999
12-08-2020, 06:41 PM
Perhaps we should take the flu more seriously and this could have been the catalyst for that. Perhaps things as they are are not intrinsically perfect. Perhaps some people have the imagination to think of something better.

THANK YOU for being consistent, finally. Perhaps we should take the flu more seriously, absolutely. Yet we don't. And we don't find society at eachother's throats because of it either.

Jibartik
12-08-2020, 06:42 PM
lol people are dying because your stupid ass president and his political party and voters are too stupid ass to know that we should have halted the economy instead of asking resteraunts workers and owners to pay rent and land owners to pay mortages to banks, while staying closed.

Pathetic.

There is no limit to the stupid ass's stupidassery.

imperiouskitten
12-08-2020, 06:42 PM
People are dying because of the lockdowns. Why don't you care about them?

i do.

covid is the leading cause of death this year, tho, in the United States. i don't think the pandemic response has caused the deaths of anywhere comparable the number of people. i don't even think you bring this up because you believe in good faith that the numbers compare.

I think you really believe your opinions while doing a gay little dance of faux-humor in defense of them. you a yikes

imperiouskitten
12-08-2020, 06:44 PM
lol people are dying because your stupid ass president and his political party and voters are too stupid ass to know that we should have halted the economy instead of asking resteraunts workers and owners to pay rent and land owners to pay mortages to banks, while staying closed.

Pathetic.

There is no limit to the stupid ass's stupidassery.

dingdingdoing

stop work and keep the rents running, lol. upward transfer of wealth.

Jibartik
12-08-2020, 06:45 PM
Apparently we dont care about them, because stupid ass trump supporters thought halting mortgage payments to banks during the shut downs was communism.

Conservatives are such horrible liars.

" I care i care more I care!! I CARE!!!"

shatup.

dingdingdoing

stop work and keep the rents running, lol. upward transfer of wealth.

right? its so rediculous how stupid they are

and they try to pretend they know more about viral infections LOL

Cassawary
12-08-2020, 06:50 PM
THANK YOU for being consistent, finally. Perhaps we should take the flu more seriously, absolutely. Yet we don't. And we don't find society at eachother's throats because of it either.

Dang hypocrisy

imperiouskitten
12-08-2020, 06:59 PM
kinda the nature of how things work, complacency develops. this is a good opportunity to do something about it because the political will is gathered. Thank you for recognizing my generally consistent philosophy, I hope I can teach you more

Shourty
12-08-2020, 07:06 PM
The heading for this thread "If you cant wear a mask for your own selfish reasons." is not complete. I'm thinking it should be: If you cant wear a mask for your own selfish reasons, wear one for mine.

Jimjam
12-08-2020, 08:20 PM
Perhaps we should take the flu more seriously and this could have been the catalyst for that.

Totally agree, its sad how people don't take basic hygiene seriously - hand washing, personal space, sick leave and all that.

Thulian
12-08-2020, 08:34 PM
how can someone die because of a lockdown?

Trexller
12-08-2020, 08:41 PM
how can someone die because of a lockdown?

addiction, isolation/depression/suicide, unable or afraid to access life saving healthcare (chemo, dialysis)

suicide rates around the entire world are up like a million %

Thulian
12-08-2020, 08:45 PM
addiction? Drugs are voluntary no one forces you to do them, i have done every drug there is, sure some are addictive but you choose to keep doing them.

isolation? no lockdown has been for more then a short period of time

depression is mostly self inflicted due to low hormone levels from inactivity and chemical inbalance in the body , mostly due to shit diet and no exercise

suicide? anyone who kills themself is a loser and probably has no money, goals or is out of shape and hormone imbalance

sorry you lost trexler

Swish
12-08-2020, 08:47 PM
addiction? Drugs are voluntary no one forces you to do them, i have done every drug there is, sure some are addictive but you choose to keep doing them.

depression is mostly self inflicted due to low hormone levels from inactivity and chemical inbalance in the body , mostly due to shit diet and no exercise

suicide? anyone who kills themself is a loser and probably has no money, goals or is out of shape and hormone imbalance

sorry you lost trexler

If everyone just gets this message then that should solve everyone's drug/isolation/depression/suicide issues :rolleyes:

Jimjam
12-08-2020, 08:55 PM
Probably not just isolation causing issues, what about domestic incidents too? Covid protocols and patients interrupting treatment schedules for cancer patients and so on.

That said, I wonder how lockdowns reduced non covid deaths - colds, flu, pneumonia. Probably fewer RTIs.

Its all very macabrely interesting.

Cassawary
12-08-2020, 08:58 PM
addiction, isolation/depression/suicide, unable or afraid to access life saving healthcare (chemo, dialysis)

It's hypocrisy if you worry less about those things than the new Chinese virus

douglas1999
12-08-2020, 09:04 PM

sorry you lost trexler

All of these issues are also burdens on the taxpayer, you sociopathic unfeeling cretin.

If your life isn't affected by lockdowns that's all well and good, at least attempt to have a modicum of sympathy for those whose lives have been destroyed by them.

Quick sidebar: Every business is "essential" for the person whose livelihood depends on it. The term "essential business" is bougie elitism at it's finest.

Jibartik
12-08-2020, 09:13 PM
lol @ "have a moticom of sympathy"

meanwhile "freezing mortgages during economic shut down is communism!~"

but lowering mortage rates so wealthy people can buy the homes after all the evictions, is capitalism.

lol get bent. You and trump robbed yourself and the country blind and left everyone to rot.

You should all be thrown in a gulag.

magnetaress
12-08-2020, 09:25 PM

Every street drug, there's way more than whats on the street and whats on the street is like 3 drugs in different forms some worse than others.

SO no you haven't done them all.

You should try some of the plethora of drugs I use :)

You may actually get healthier if you took some vitamins tho.

If you're looking for sanity in this day and age on this forum, god bless you.

Gravydoo II
12-08-2020, 10:08 PM

So you're saying we need socialized medicine to help keep these people healthy, mentally??

Uhhh lockdowns dont kill people. People kill people. A lockdown cant do anything without a human to fire it.

Thulian
12-08-2020, 10:25 PM
i heard a guy got shot waving sandwinches around today? Discuss

Gravydoo II
12-08-2020, 10:28 PM
I'm sure that cop was threatened by the shape on his sammich. You remember when that kid for expelled for the pop tart shaped like a right angle. Maybe the sammich had a bite taken out of it, right angle. OMG white bread gun!! kill him!!

I dont know what happened im just making shit up.

Thulian
12-08-2020, 10:33 PM
basically he was driving around waving a gun on the way home from sandwinches and got killed by cops because he is a dumb $%%%$@

Mead
12-08-2020, 10:37 PM
basically he was driving around waving a gun on the way home from sandwinches and got killed by cops because he is a dumb $%%%$@

There's literally no proof that he was or wasn't posted anywhere. Cops weren't wearing body cams because they aren't required to in that county. Which is completely idiotic because it serves as a protection for themselves. Unless they're all psychopaths working in that county, they should probably correct that. And the kid has a concealed weapons permit. They're right, the story doesn't add up. If they find the cop who shot him is guilty, and the rest helped him cover it up, they're all going to prison together. We'll see what the facts are when they come out.

Gravydoo II
12-08-2020, 11:29 PM
Where is the NRA to defend his rights???

cd288
12-08-2020, 11:59 PM
This is what I love about America, not only do I get to be free and do whatever I want, I get to do so with the comforting knowledge that all the scowling faggots at the supermarket think like you. How about this -- next time you see someone without a mask in public, go make them wear a mask. If you aren't too much of a coward... who knows maybe you'll even get lucky and it'll be me to smash your face in, maybe you'll even get laid afterward, LOL.

Found that loser Solleks’s new account

Love when people try and talk tough over the internet and be like “muhhh this chubby nerd is gonna kick your ass.” So cringey lol

Gravydoo II
12-09-2020, 12:43 AM
This is what I love about America, not only do I get to be free and do whatever I want, I get to do so with the comforting knowledge that all the scowling faggots at the supermarket think like you. How about this -- next time you see someone without a mask in public, go make them wear a mask. If you aren't too much of a coward... who knows maybe you'll even get lucky and it'll be me to smash your face in, maybe you'll even get laid afterward, LOL.

So when are you gonna do something? I keep seeing you talk about killing people. You scared?? You gonna become the general of the trump christ army?? LOLOL I love this kid. He's so angry, yet so incapable of doing anything but what hes doing right now. This crying tantrum is so juicy.. Mmmm.. Fill my gutters with your tears, bitch. Did your parents name you "McKenzie" or something like that?? Why you so upset kid??

Gravydoo II
12-09-2020, 12:45 AM
Watch out guys. A navy seal/MMA fighter just logged in and we all need to be careful. She gets upset VERY easily and WILL KILL you. She will at least smash your face in. Shes very tough. VERY tough. As you can tell by her current online threats on the elf forum, shes some kind of super soldier. she could be an antifa cyborg super soldier. LOLOL

magnetaress
12-09-2020, 01:01 AM
Pretty sure the military would make u guys wear ur masks. Even if u really didnt want to.

FatherSioux
12-09-2020, 10:42 AM
And the sheep went bahhhhh

magnetaress
12-09-2020, 12:44 PM
i saw a cool gif of masks, the good homemade cotton ones work the best.

https://aip.scitation.org/doi/10.1063/5.0016018

double layered stitched cotton mask descreased flow rate and distance pretty well.

much better than like the 15 foot spew a normal talker does

u really should be executed for not brushing ur teeth in the USA

https://www.fau.edu/newsdesk/articles/face-shield-study.php

the science is pretty solid

---- not tryin to troll, just doin the facts

also wash ur hands plz

Reposting the facts visualized in a straight forward manner everyone can understand so that they don't get burried in the screams of the ignorant monkies crying about their employeers enacting their own sensible policies.

Jibartik
12-09-2020, 01:08 PM
Pick a side:

1. Wear a mask to avoid getting sick
2. Dont listen to them, everyone is a douchebag idiot, who cares about getting sick, get sick on purpose! Just go out and spend your money! You'll be fine, trust me!

lol which one is the sheep?

Mblake81
12-09-2020, 01:24 PM
Pick a side:

2. Dont listen to them, everyone is a douchebag idiot, who cares about getting sick, get sick on purpose! Just go out and spend your money! You'll be fine, trust me!

They are both on the board and in play, so both.

Jibartik
12-09-2020, 01:29 PM
That's a reach around version of picking # 2.

Next!

FatherSioux
12-09-2020, 01:32 PM
You can wear a mask and follow these rules and still think they are ineffective.

Jimjam
12-09-2020, 01:35 PM
Winter is here, now masks are cosy. The new petty bickering meta should be on barely tested vaccines.

Jibartik
12-09-2020, 01:35 PM
You can wear a mask and follow these rules and still think they are ineffective.

Those are the people that I personally know that caught covid because they were like "whats the point in this ineffective thing" and strap it around their mouth looking like someone gave them a wedgie in elementary school with it. Not paying attention they're like licking the outside of the friggen thing.

Thulian
12-09-2020, 01:47 PM
masks dont keep you from getting sick not sure if you are serious or dum

Mblake81
12-09-2020, 01:48 PM
That's a reach around version of picking # 2.

Next!

What a tyrant. Next you will be making fun of handicapped reporters.

Tunabros
12-09-2020, 01:50 PM
masks dont keep you from getting sick not sure if you are serious or dum

they lower the chance of it

Jibartik
12-09-2020, 01:51 PM
"not getting sick, does not keep you from getting sick"

Shourty
12-09-2020, 03:56 PM
Pick a side:

3. I'm pro choice on masks, and feel a 95% survival rate for us geezers who are going to die soon anyway, life is good.
4. Mind your own business.

Jibartik
12-09-2020, 04:14 PM
#2 again!

Cassawary
12-09-2020, 10:19 PM
3. I'm pro choice on masks

I see your trap, old man. [troll]

Topgunben
12-10-2020, 02:02 PM
didnt read

Shourty
12-10-2020, 03:21 PM
I see your trap, old man. [troll]

Thank you. The dopamine rush was good.

magnetaress
12-13-2020, 05:33 PM
Not mine, but imgur is a wealth of random cute memes :D

https://i.imgur.com/4Wh0upI.jpg

Also https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Stand_(1994_miniseries) chillin in my online channel. :D think the lizard ppl are preepppin ya'lls?

Jimjam
12-13-2020, 05:50 PM
Not mine, but imgur is a wealth of random cute memes :D

https://i.imgur.com/4Wh0upI.jpg

Also https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Stand_(1994_miniseries) chillin in my online channel. :D think the lizard ppl are preepppin ya'lls?

Warm face, don’t want to catch cold and flu. 24/7 poker face anonymity. Share investment in leading manufacturers. Whats not to like.

douglas1999
12-13-2020, 05:58 PM
That meme is stupid because if it *were* vastly more dangerous, I'm sure more people *would* be willing to take more safety precautions and\or have their life savings wiped out or their small businesses permanently closed due to lockdowns. The response is utterly illogical given the danger profile.

Does fuckin everything have to be some gay ass meme now, btw? Is that the new fuckin thing?

magnetaress
12-13-2020, 06:04 PM
yes

not my fault

---

the alt-neckbeards started memeing hard and ended the world with them

Thulian
12-13-2020, 08:20 PM
That meme is stupid because if it *were* vastly more dangerous, I'm sure more people *would* be willing to take more safety precautions and\or have their life savings wiped out or their small businesses permanently closed due to lockdowns. The response is utterly illogical given the danger profile.

Does fuckin everything have to be some gay ass meme now, btw? Is that the new fuckin thing?

Takes off mask and puts another 10k into pfizer see you in thurgadin

valithteezee
12-14-2020, 09:59 AM
A bitch like someone who cant wear a mask for a few hours a day could NEVER serve this country or anyone in it. Dont ever look to these people for ANYTHING. They are good for nothing, takers if you ask me. Contribute NOTHING but will be the first in line for that sweet sweet science to save their lives they HATE so much when they dont agree with it.

Could you imagine the military saying "I dont want to wear a gas mask! its uncomfortable! my rights!! I have rights and I dont want to be programmed!" LOLOL.. Imagine the CBR guy running around in his coveralls saying "I dont want to wear the mop suit, its all fake. I dont want to get programmed...". It would REALLY show just how much of a bitch you really are... We'd be able to trace the bitch in your blood and fear in your heart back to your relative from the 15th century on ancestry.com with THAT much bitch inside you. Your genes will have markers that scream out "BITCH" and "IM A PUSSY" that will be able to be traced through human history.

If you cant wear a mask, you're a bitch. You're a pussy. You cant handle it. You need to stay in the house, in your safe space, because you're too much of a fucking baby to be around the other adults.

Imagine you're in GQ, something bad just happened. Fire on the ship.. You turn to your fellow crewman engulfed in smoke and he says "im not putting that on...its uncomfortable. i'd rather die. I'm also not going to help with the fire. I'd rather watch you do it while I breathe this here smoke. If this kills my fellow crewman, so be it. I cant be bothered. I dont care if anyone dies or if I could help stop this. Well, unless its me." wouldnt you just break their jaw right there and leave em to their fate??

Could you imagine a person like that actually existing?? Someone so selfish they see fit to sicken your family if they have the chance, possibly killing them, because their poor little sensitive girl face cant stand a little cotton touching it. Pathetic. You truly are the party of feelings. Baby doesnt want to wear her mask?? Awwhhh poor baby.. Must be so rough on her poor face, like sand paper. That too is another product of being descended from a bitch line of humans. If you cant wear a mask, you're just a bitch.

Masks don't work.

Gravydoo II
12-14-2020, 10:12 AM
Only the scientific illiterates believe that. How dumb can you be...? The mask doesnt block the VIRUS, it blocks the droplets in your spit when you talk, breathe, and all that shit which contain the virus. I know Crush Pillbaugh and Glenn "I smoked crack for 9 years" Beck told you different, but you dont even know what you're saying.

How does a mask "not work" ??? They work in EVERY situation. Robberies, medical reasons, they work.

Gravydoo II
12-14-2020, 10:13 AM
So you know when its cold out and all that smoke comes out of your mouth?? You ever noticed you produce a CLOUD like you're fucking vaping, every breath you take?? Yea, those are the droplets...

HalflingSpergand
12-14-2020, 10:52 AM
Try it with A mask on and report back to us, cuck

Lune
12-14-2020, 11:28 AM
lol imagine being so poor that you have to beg for people to go out and act normal during a pandemic, not even wearing a piece of cloth over their face to make the virus a bit less transmissible, because you're worried if they don't you won't stay afloat

HalflingSpergand
12-14-2020, 11:35 AM
Ok I'm imagining being really poor like living in a slum in south america. Now I'm begging my also really poor brother to go and play stick tire in the streets and maybe murder a stranger for a few bucks later. He wont stop insisting to wear a mask while we walk around bare foot and rape strangers. I keep telling him that it's going to make the mango salesman uncomfortable if he wears a mask but he just had to wear it.

Thulian
12-14-2020, 11:41 AM
bought another 8k in pfizer

still time to buy in guys

Gravydoo II
12-14-2020, 11:46 AM
Why wear a helmet? Why wear a seat belt? Why wear a fire* fighting ensemble?? Why wear a gas mask?? Parachute? Use sterile tools? Why wear body armor?? Why do we even put armor on anything at all?? Why do you take any precaution, at all?

Seems pointless on all points if you think a 5% chance to die is not enough to take precaution. Yet you take precaution in every other instance when your chances of death are less than 5%... Seems, stupid. Like, you're a fucking retard if you cant see that.

As long as he got people like Valith, we have suicide troops.

Thulian
12-14-2020, 11:48 AM
helmets protect your head, they work
seat belts keep you attached to a vehicle, they work
dunno what a fighting ensemble is maybe you wear it during anal sex
gas masks help gas from going in your lungs
parachutes slow you down when you jump out of a plane
sterile tools prevent infection
body armor ? i only wear it in everquest

as for masks

they dont do anything

Gravydoo II
12-14-2020, 11:48 AM
I bought 9k in Kleenex (kimberly-clark KMB) for all the tears from the right.

kjs86z
12-14-2020, 11:49 AM
https://i.imgur.com/9wnZHVy.png

HalflingSpergand
12-14-2020, 11:51 AM
You're an actually pussy

Gravydoo II
12-14-2020, 11:51 AM
helmets protect your head, they work
seat belts keep you attached to a vehicle, they work
dunno what a fighting ensemble is maybe you wear it during anal sex
gas masks help gas from going in your lungs
parachutes slow you down when you jump out of a plane
sterile tools prevent infection
body armor ? i only wear it in everquest

as for masks

they dont do anything

Do you often think about me, doing anal sex, in a fire fighters outfit?? Does like, that image of a fire fighter just make you think of anal sex, or is it me? Cause you bring that up... a lot.. Only to men.

So, you care about preventing infection... So when a doctor is operating on you with their sterile tools, they should just cough and sneeze into your open chest cavity or no and why shouldnt they...?

Do they wear ANYTHING on their face to prevent to transmission of infectious bacteria, disease, or virus??

But you just said, they dont work.... So they do work, but only for doctors??? You're gonna have to explain this, son.

valithteezee
12-14-2020, 11:52 AM
Only the scientific illiterates believe that. How dumb can you be...? The mask doesnt block the VIRUS, it blocks the droplets in your spit when you talk, breathe, and all that shit which contain the virus. I know Crush Pillbaugh and Glenn "I smoked crack for 9 years" Beck told you different, but you dont even know what you're saying.

How does a mask "not work" ??? They work in EVERY situation. Robberies, medical reasons, they work.

They don't work. They do however provide a great way to sustain fear and prop up the idea of an ongoing pandemic for months to come if we continue to wear them.

valithteezee
12-14-2020, 11:53 AM
https://i.imgur.com/9wnZHVy.png

Thank you for this. I wish this was talked about more, it's the real smoking gun that this whole pandemic is a hoax.

HalflingSpergand
12-14-2020, 11:56 AM
This hoax works really well on social justice warriors who are also very weak and scared. Masterbate and use alcohol pills oh yes get it girl

valithteezee
12-14-2020, 11:57 AM
Why wear a helmet? Why wear a seat belt? Why wear a fire* fighting ensemble?? Why wear a gas mask?? Parachute? Use sterile tools? Why wear body armor?? Why do we even put armor on anything at all?? Why do you take any precaution, at all?

Seems pointless on all points if you think a 5% chance to die is not enough to take precaution. Yet you take precaution in every other instance when your chances of death are less than 5%... Seems, stupid. Like, you're a fucking retard if you cant see that.

As long as he got people like Valith, we have suicide troops.

There is no 5% chance of death!!!!! Are you serious dude? Out of 100 people that contract Covid 5 are not going to die. If you take 100 morbidly obese people and infect them with Covid you are going to have an increased mortality, of course. Covid is now being paired with pneumonia and influenza as to prop the numbers. YES the increased lethality of Covid is something to consider for sick people, but please stop spreading the fear to the VAST amount of people with healthy immune systems can stop this virus. STOP THE FEAR!

Gravydoo II
12-14-2020, 11:57 AM
They don't work. They do however provide a great way to sustain fear and prop up the idea of an ongoing pandemic for months to come if we continue to wear them.

Only someone FILLED to the brim with fear would think that masks are used to "prop up the idea" . Your slip is showing, pussy. Fear grips your heart so hard.. I can feel is oozing from my screen. You only say that because you are scared and you need something to cling to.. Like mommies hip.

Gravydoo II
12-14-2020, 11:59 AM
There is no 5% chance of death!!!!! Are you serious dude? Out of 100 people that contract Covid 5 are not going to die. If you take 100 morbidly obese people and infect them with Covid you are going to have an increased mortality, of course. Covid is now being paired with pneumonia and influenza as to prop the numbers. YES the increased lethality of Covid is something to consider for sick people, but please stop spreading the fear to the VAST amount of people with healthy immune systems can stop this virus. STOP THE FEAR!

Did you know 7 out of ten people in the USA are over weight and 30% of them are obese....???

THE POINT OF THE MASK IS TO PREVENT THE HEALTHY PEOPLE WHO CAN FIGHT THE VIRUS FROM TRANSFERRING TO PEOPLE WHO CANT.

Is it that hard????? REALLY??

kjs86z
12-14-2020, 12:04 PM
covid has magically cured the flu, cancer, and car accidents

also this gravy dude sure is a dipshit

HalflingSpergand
12-14-2020, 12:09 PM
Not wearing a mask ever is so weak and pussiful

Gravydoo II
12-14-2020, 12:10 PM
But the masks dont work...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNeYfUTA11s

I mean, I guess that video shows that masks dont block ANYTHING at all...
What can a high speed camera show, anyways??

Gravydoo II
12-14-2020, 12:10 PM
covid has magically cured the flu, cancer, and car accidents

also this gravy dude sure is a dipshit

Found the fatty.

Gwaihir
12-14-2020, 12:14 PM
What's up with all the 4chan-shill inspired topics lately.

Do you guys just purposely mimic shill topics, is this forum being overrun with shill chatbots, or are guys really just super flamers?

Sage

HalflingSpergand
12-14-2020, 12:14 PM
No one is clicking your gay vids try hard

valithteezee
12-14-2020, 12:39 PM
Only someone FILLED to the brim with fear would think that masks are used to "prop up the idea" . Your slip is showing, pussy. Fear grips your heart so hard.. I can feel is oozing from my screen. You only say that because you are scared and you need something to cling to.. Like mommies hip.

Huh? If we take your numbers as being true and if every household in the United States were to be infected, 33 million people would perish this year. Instead 250,000 highly inflated Covid deaths have "maimed" our country. Just yesterday a friend told me that his neighbor an elderly man having heart pains called an ambulance for take him tot he hospital. Upon arrival the elderly man could not take his spouse who suffered from dementia with him into the ambulance because of covid restrictions. "My wife has dementia and she needs to be by my side the man pleaded". To no avail, rules are rules the EMT declared. The man was sent to the hospital without his wife by his side. Another neighbor was told to look after the elderly woman and after "tucking her in bed" left for the night. In the morning the elderly woman was found face down in a creek, having wandered out that night and getting lost she likely slipped and fell and froze to death. This is just one of many instances of collateral damage perpetuated by the pandemic myth. Ridiculous restrictions are being imposed upon our society with no evidence of their efficacy. Take off your mask please sir.

valithteezee
12-14-2020, 12:42 PM
Did you know 7 out of ten people in the USA are over weight and 30% of them are obese....???

THE POINT OF THE MASK IS TO PREVENT THE HEALTHY PEOPLE WHO CAN FIGHT THE VIRUS FROM TRANSFERRING TO PEOPLE WHO CANT.

Did you know that Covid disproportionately affects people that are obese with over a 100% chance of landing in ICU and 58% chance of mortality. Should I have to wear a mask because people are obese and when they catch covid, BECAUSE THEY ARE OBESE, they will end up in the ICU? I'm not trying to be a dick here, but this is the critical factor, the nation is sick not because of covid but because of our culture. This is the root cause.
Is it that hard????? REALLY??

HalflingSpergand
12-14-2020, 12:45 PM
We all know death isnt the end anyways. Why we need jesus to come save us from the covids (jewy) when we alrady know we going to heaven. Oh whats that ur def going to hell? Oh isee..

kjs86z
12-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Found the fatty.

Don't want to address the actual data on deaths per year though, right? That wouldn't fit the juicy narrative you've cumguzzled from CNN's throbbing cock.

Typical leftist dippydoo.

Let's compare half / full marathon times and see who the fat one is.

Gwaihir
12-14-2020, 01:43 PM
We all know death isnt the end anyways. Why we need jesus to come save us from the covids (jewy) when we alrady know we going to heaven. Oh whats that ur def going to hell? Oh isee..

That's the nature of this plane.

Thought makes real, as we were made in the image of God, who, through Logos, thought this plane into existence.

Therefore, if one thinks/believes there is no God, and subsequently no afterlife... That thought becomes real, and in cutting yourself off from the source of all life and consciousness, when you die, your thread in the tapestry of life burns up like chaff into nothingness.

You literally manifest your own un-being.

Cassawary
12-14-2020, 01:43 PM
What's up with all the 4chan-shill inspired topics lately.

Do you guys just purposely mimic shill topics, is this forum being overrun with shill chatbots, or are guys really just super flamers?

Sage

The prison planet became a looney bin

bomaroast
12-14-2020, 01:50 PM
I demand that my reality be 100% safe. I will sit at home and play EQ only.

magnetaress
12-14-2020, 01:59 PM
Human decency. Find some, or find retribution and torment.

bomaroast
12-14-2020, 02:08 PM
I demand we cull all snakes. They make the outside unsafe.

valithteezee
12-14-2020, 02:15 PM
But the masks dont work...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNeYfUTA11s

I mean, I guess that video shows that masks dont block ANYTHING at all...
What can a high speed camera show, anyways??

What about the fact that the particles are microscopic? Do they all hang out in droplet form visible to the naked eye? The science of droplet transmission is very poor. To my knowledge no studies have been performed where mask wearing covid positive patients are introduced to healthy patients to see if the masks actually protect against anything. There's not even a consensus on the size of the covid particles.

Cassawary
12-14-2020, 02:23 PM
What about the fact that the particles are microscopic? Do they all hang out in droplet form visible to the naked eye? The science of droplet transmission is very poor. To my knowledge no studies have been performed where mask wearing covid positive patients are introduced to healthy patients to see if the masks actually protect against anything. There's not even a consensus on the size of the covid particles.

https://i.imgur.com/pZQ8KVA.gif?noredirect

magnetaress
12-14-2020, 02:29 PM
I demand we cull all snakes. They make the outside unsafe.

Snakes are good for the ecosystem. And are cute.

Rude people are not. And are obnoxious.

Jibartik
12-14-2020, 02:36 PM
Civil war 2: Shirts vs Skins

Gwaihir
12-14-2020, 02:42 PM
Human decency. Find some, or find retribution and torment.

What's "human decency", precious?

If we dilineate from the Wisdom of Solomon chapters 1 and 2 there is no Genesis of goodness in humanity, and without Christ we are completely and utterly depraved.

First, seek ye Christ, and then all of these good things will be added unto you.

valithteezee
12-14-2020, 02:46 PM
https://i.imgur.com/pZQ8KVA.gif?noredirect

Show me proof, point by point instead of a meme?

cd288
12-14-2020, 03:13 PM
Show me proof, point by point instead of a meme?

CDC:

Cloth and surgical mask-wearing (respectively) at a distance of 50 cm (1.6 feet) resulted in (Figure 2):
- 57%–58% and 73%–76% decrease in viral load and infectious virus titer, respectively, received when the spreader was masked.
- 37%–50% and 17%–47% decrease in viral load and infectious virus titer, respectively, received when the receiver was masked.
- 60%–71% and 68%–76% decrease in viral load and infectious virus titer, respectively, received when both the spreader and the receiver were masked.

There ya go moron

Gwaihir
12-14-2020, 03:31 PM
CDC:

Cloth and surgical mask-wearing (respectively) at a distance of 50 cm (1.6 feet) resulted in (Figure 2):

There ya go moron

that's just words. Show actual proof that can be physically substantiated by lay-people

HalflingSpergand
12-14-2020, 03:37 PM
Is viral load like when someo ne with a runny nose cums on your mouth. Fuckin gay ass science words are meaningless

Gwaihir
12-14-2020, 03:38 PM
Is viral load like when someo ne with a runny nose cums on your mouth. Fuckin gay ass science words are meaningless

Truly I say into you, words without The Word, are meaningless.

magnetaress
12-14-2020, 03:43 PM
Civil war 2: Shirts vs Skins

Imo next war should be fought in comfy robes with swords only. Just need an appropriate legal framework of public consent to make it happen.

Imagine robed warriors battling for honor and glory to fly their flag and crests. We could totally bring back houses, feudalism.

War is so based and depraved now. It's all or nothing.

Gwaihir
12-14-2020, 03:49 PM
Imo next war should be fought in comfy robes with swords only. Just need an appropriate legal framework of public consent to make it happen.

Imagine robed warriors battling for honor and glory to fly their flag and crests. We could totally bring back houses, feudalism.

War is so based and depraved now. It's all or nothing.

In the UK, if you challenge the bobbies to a trial by combat before they're able to collect your identification, and you win; you're free to go.

Tunabros
12-14-2020, 03:59 PM
when can i go back outside rip

Jimjam
12-14-2020, 04:08 PM
Masks don't work.

But they also don’t not work.

Binary thinking, eh?

valithteezee
12-14-2020, 04:19 PM
CDC:

There ya go moron

Why call me a moron? I'm just weighing the evidence. This Danish study from a highly reputable journal states that masks are pretty much useless. 5000 pop sample size.

"The recommendation to wear surgical masks to supplement other public health measures did not reduce the SARS-CoV-2 infection rate among wearers by more than 50% in a community with modest infection rates, some degree of social distancing, and uncommon general mask use. The data were compatible with lesser degrees of self-protection."

https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326/M20-6817

cd288
12-14-2020, 04:21 PM
Why call me a moron? I'm just weighing the evidence. This Danish study from a highly reputable journal states that masks are pretty much useless. 5000 pop sample size.

"The recommendation to wear surgical masks to supplement other public health measures did not reduce the SARS-CoV-2 infection rate among wearers by more than 50% in a community with modest infection rates, some degree of social distancing, and uncommon general mask use. The data were compatible with lesser degrees of self-protection."

Ok so what that means is there’s conflicting data which means that there’s a chance wearing a mask could reduce spread thereby helping to save lives. Wear a mask in case it works.

Cassawary
12-14-2020, 04:22 PM
that's just words.

Fuckin gay ass science words are meaningless

They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words.

Jibartik
12-14-2020, 04:23 PM

from your link lol

"Inconclusive results, missing data, variable adherence, patient-reported findings on home tests, no blinding, and no assessment of whether masks could decrease disease transmission from mask wearers to others."

You could piss in any direction and find a study with conclusive results that masks reduce the rate of infection for covid, or any influenza virus.

Gwaihir
12-14-2020, 04:30 PM
They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words.

Anyone who denies the Son does not have the Father, but whoever confesses the Son has the Father as well.
-1 John 2:23

Which strangely is correlated to John 2:23-25:

Now while he was in Jerusalem at the Passover Festival, many people saw the signs he was performing and believed in his name. But Jesus would not entrust himself to them, for he knew all people. He did not need any testimony about mankind, for he knew what was in each person.

douglas1999
12-14-2020, 04:37 PM
Ok so what that means is there’s conflicting data which means that there’s a chance wearing a mask could reduce spread thereby helping to save lives. Wear a mask in case it works.

Well we *know* that reducing the speed limit on all interstate highways to 30mph would reduce traffic fatalities immensely. That's not even up for debate (unlike mask wearing) however we don't do it. Why don't we do it?

Jimjam
12-14-2020, 04:38 PM
How are those versus designed to be fit together. You’re saying Jesus did not confess himself so is without the father? Interesting. I’m not sure why you’re telling that to some giant forest dinosaur bird in a thread about masks.

douglas1999
12-14-2020, 04:41 PM
Off-topic is simply chugging along as normal; Jesus, politics, trans stuff, covid. Don't question the formula.

valithteezee
12-14-2020, 04:47 PM
But they also don’t not work.

Binary thinking, eh?

Burden of proof should be within the institutions mandating compliance. Again, I'm not aware of any studies that actually show evidence of people that wear masks having less of a chance of acquiring Covid-19. The masks even have a disclaimer saying that it does not prevent Covid-19.

Cassawary
12-14-2020, 04:58 PM
Anyone who denies the Son does not have the Father, but whoever confesses the Son has the Father as well.
-1 John 2:23

that's a dope quotation :)

Gwaihir
12-14-2020, 05:00 PM
How are those versus designed to be fit together. You’re saying Jesus did not confess himself so is without the father? Interesting. I’m not sure why you’re telling that to some giant forest dinosaur bird in a thread about masks.

Magnataress made an appeal to "human decency", thereby positing "human decency" as a concept that exists.

John 2:23-25 clearly states otherwise, as does Wisdom of Solomon chapters 1 and 2, so (s)he is essentially making an appeal towards a concept that cannot be substantiated; and given the sordid history of Humanity's "decency" at work, we're going to have to side with the empirical evidence that it does not.

Christ is "The Word" that God, the being that willed the material plane into existence, uses to make meaning of thought which would otherwise just be a formless incohesive blob, and subsequently using "Word"s without Christ essentially leaves whatever you God-less heathens have to say meaningless.

Quoting words of other godless heathens is thereby meaningless as well, by extension.

So, Provide actual proof; not the words of the Word-less, for they have no potency.

Jibartik
12-14-2020, 05:02 PM
Well we *know* that reducing the speed limit on all interstate highways to 30mph would reduce traffic fatalities immensely. That's not even up for debate (unlike mask wearing) however we don't do it. Why don't we do it?

Why dont we just shoot people that ask stupid questions?

Duh.

Thulian
12-14-2020, 05:11 PM
Dont worry highways will be controlled by 5g soon and its only a matter of time before they can broadcast commercials directly into your brain, goodluck closing a pop up when you see it with your eyes closed

Say no to 5g

valithteezee
12-14-2020, 05:12 PM

I guess that's the schism between a country divided. You say do this because "maybe it works" vs "show me it works". 99.5% survival rating for the virus and we should shut down the world and take a vaccine that maybe has a 50% chance of working?? Logical.

Jibartik
12-14-2020, 05:13 PM
Dont worry highways will be controlled by 5g soon and its only a matter of time before they can broadcast commercials directly into your brain, goodluck closing a pop up when you see it with your eyes closed

Phew, as long as there is something totally abstract people can think is the mark.

Jimjam
12-14-2020, 05:13 PM
Burden of proof should be within the institutions mandating compliance. agreed. But raises interesting questions on what to base decisions on the while data is still being gathered. Again, I'm not aware of any studies that actually show evidence of people that wear masks having less of a chance of acquiring Covid-19. well the mask wearers in the experiment you linked did catch less covid... could have been chance . The masks even have a disclaimer saying that it does not prevent Covid-19.again with binary thinking. It’s mitigation not prevention.

Also don’t forget masks are primarily to prevent transmission to others, not protect the self. The study should have compared the how these 90ish participants with c19 spread it to those close to them. That would be the interesting finding.

valithteezee
12-14-2020, 05:15 PM
from your link lol

You could piss in any direction and find a study with conclusive results that masks reduce the rate of infection for covid, or any influenza virus.

Yes, it's called confirmation bias.

Jibartik
Yes, it's called confirmation bias.

You used a link that you thought supported your argument that itself says is inconclusive and had no scientific value whatsoever. Lmao.

I guess that's the schism between a country divided. You say do this because "maybe it works" vs "show me it works". 99.5% survival rating for the virus and we should shut down the world and take a vaccine that maybe has a 50% chance of working?? Logical.

This is like looking at a car that you need to get to work and ranting about how you dont think gas and maintenance is a scam, so you just quit working and say it's the roads fault.

Jimjam
Magnataress made an appeal to "human decency", thereby positing "human decency" as a concept that exists.

John 2:23-25 clearly states otherwise, as does Wisdom of Solomon chapters 1 and 2, so (s)he is essentially making an appeal towards a concept that cannot be substantiated; and given the sordid history of Humanity's "decency" at work, we're going to have to side with the empirical evidence that it does not.

Christ is "The Word" that God, the being that willed the material plane into existence, uses to make meaning of thought which would otherwise just be a formless incohesive blob, and subsequently using "Word"s without Christ essentially leaves whatever you God-less heathens have to say meaningless.

Quoting words of other godless heathens is thereby meaningless as well, by extension.

So, Provide actual proof; not the words of the Word-less, for they have no potency.

Bible ends with the death of the author. Literally. ergo it is God’s explicit will that we interpret the bible how we please.

Gwaihir
12-14-2020, 05:18 PM
Bible ends with the death of the author. Literally. ergo it is God’s explicit will that we interpret the bible how we please.

Care to provide a quote for that? :)

valithteezee
12-14-2020, 05:19 PM
agreed. But raises interesting questions on what to base decisions on the while data is still being gathered. well the mask wearers in the experiment you linked did catch less covid... could have been chance .again with binary thinking. It’s mitigation not prevention.

Also don’t forget masks are primarily to prevent transmission to others, not protect the self. The study should have compared the how these 90ish participants with c19 spread it to those close to them. That would be the interesting finding.

I hear what you are saying, and I wouldn't say that a mask does not have situational effectiveness. If I were to walk around a nursing home with immune compromised residents I'd wear one. In general public I don't think it's necessary to wear one. I think the data from Sweden overwhelmingly points to this.

Jimjam
12-14-2020, 05:20 PM
Its the bit where god dies so people can luve without the burden of sin.

Jibartik
12-14-2020, 05:22 PM
Imagine how bummed this generation is going to be in 30 years when they realize that none of the things they were afraid of were any different than any other generations fears and none of the promise of eternity would come in the form of science and aliens, the same as it never did for any of the other generations.

Jimjam
12-14-2020, 05:22 PM
I hear what you are saying, and I wouldn't say that a mask does not have situational effectiveness. If I were to walk around a nursing home with immune compromised residents I'd wear one. In general public I don't think it's necessary to wear one. I think the data from Sweden overwhelmingly points to this.

Seems reasonable. I think we’re more or less in alignment, although maybe not in the exact detail of when we’d prefer to mask up. I only really mask up if i’ll be somewhere crowded with poor ventilation or it’s cold and i forgot my scarf. Or of i don’t fancy showing my face. Pew pew!

Gwaihir
12-14-2020, 05:25 PM
Its the bit where god dies so people can luve without the burden of sin.

Yet Christ conquered the grave, and Lives, despite Death.

While God's Grace is extended to all who believe in the Son, the Christ, the Life (Zoe), the Way, the Truth, it is not extended to ALL, as you would insinuate in the above quote; without the Son one cannot have or know the Father, as has already been stated despite your futile attempts at strawmanning.

Jimjam
12-14-2020, 05:26 PM
Imagine how bummed this generation is going to be in 20 years when they realize that none of the things they were afraid of were any different than any other generations fears and none of the promise of eternity would come in the form of science and aliens, the same as it never did for any of the other generations.

I hear ya. I remember years past where we had some terrible flu years, and i’m not trying to talk down flu or c19, but the news would focus on the strangest details and not the obvious fact the health system was optimised for expected/typical use and had little built in redundancy to deal with spikes in demand.

Jibartik
12-14-2020, 05:27 PM
The only people I have seen upset with masks act the same as someone who tries to hide their penis in a lockeroom.

magnetaress
12-14-2020, 05:29 PM
Gwaihir has a point. I think christ embodies our decency and that we can feel for him at his crucifixion knowing in a sense it's ourselves we pass judgment on. Yet, he is able to forgive. Idk really. It's what I get when I compute and feel.

Now why aren't you wearing a mask during a pandemic? Because you're angry? You want control? You're making a political statement? This is obviously a double edged sword as people could wear a mask for all the wrong reasons as well.

But, I apologize if I can only subtly hint at what I mean.

Indeed we in the west struggle with the courtesy, gentleness, and politeness tangential with human decency.

Take care peeps, especially with grandma and your loved ones.

douglas1999
12-14-2020, 05:32 PM
Why dont we just shoot people that ask stupid questions?

Duh.

Sorry I keep conflating mask wearing with lockdowns, which I shouldn't. I don't particularly mind mask wearing, I do it myself and it's fine. It makes people feel better and that's fine. Lockdowns I very much disagree with though, and that's the analogy I should have made to speed limits. Seriously, I'm not being bitchy or facetious.

magnetaress
12-14-2020, 05:34 PM
The only people I have seen upset with masks act the same as someone who tries to hide their penis in a lockeroom.

I actually was this kid. Still sorta am. Still find your reference valid.

Jimjam
12-14-2020, 05:37 PM
Yet Christ conquered the grave, and Lives, despite Death.

While God's Grace is extended to all who believe in the Son, the Christ, the Life (Zoe), the Way, the Truth, it is not extended to ALL, as you would insinuate in the above quote; without the Son one cannot have or know the Father, as has already been stated despite your futile attempts at strawmanning.

Where are my straw men? You just came in rko outta nowhere quoting random verses of scripture that said don’t testify jesus = deny father and that jesus didn’t testify himself to a crowd. And you doing this was in response to someone pointing out the motives of bad faith arguments.

Jibartik
12-14-2020, 05:42 PM
I actually was this kid. Still sorta am. Still find your reference valid.

Ive never seen anyone like, show a reason they didnt want to wear a mask other than they were afraid of what people would think of them.

I mean, if you're laying cement on the highway in New Mexico or a roofer in texas sure, but duh, nobody is really asking those people to wear masks while they do that if you stop and think about it for 10 seconds.

It's amazing the lengths people will go to demand nobody look at their penis out of fear of what others will think of it. Sorry I mean wear a mask while they grocery shop.

Jimjam
12-14-2020, 05:46 PM
Ive never seen anyone like, show a reason they didnt want to wear a mask other than they were afraid of what people would think of them.

I mean, if you're laying cement on the highway or a roofer sure, but duh, nobody is really asking those people to wear masks while they do that if you stop and think about it for 10 seconds.

It's amazing the lengths people will go to demand nobody look at their penis out of fear of what others will think of it. Sorry I mean wear a mask while they grocery shop.

Should really wear dustmask on worksite with cement or on roofs with possibly fibreglass, asbestos or other dusts tho.

Jimjam
12-14-2020, 05:48 PM

Srsly though, he didn’t testify as he saw sin was in them, which as you’ve confirmed was removed as part of the death of the author plot, so not really relevant anymore.

cd288
12-14-2020, 05:48 PM
Sorry I keep conflating mask wearing with lockdowns, which I shouldn't. I don't particularly mind mask wearing, I do it myself and it's fine. It makes people feel better and that's fine. Lockdowns I very much disagree with though, and that's the analogy I should have made to speed limits. Seriously, I'm not being bitchy or facetious.

Well maybe lockdowns wouldn't be needed if people would comply with mask wearing and make other smart decisions

cd288
12-14-2020, 05:52 PM

So now you're creating a strawman with lockdowns. We weren't even talking about lockdowns/shutting down the world. We're talking about wearing masks.

If I told you "Hey so 100 people are possibly going to die or otherwise have severe health complications. Now, we think there's a chance that if you wear these socks, some or all of them might not die and some of them might not have any health complications. We can't 100% guarantee it, but we think there's a chance it would save a decent amount of those people." Would you wear the socks? Sure why not. It doesn't affect your life negatively in any way. All it does is potentially help some other people.

It's the same thing with the mask. There's literally no reason not to wear it when your indoors in a public place in case it helps. It doesn't negatively affect you at all.

Jibartik
Im just glad we can all finally agree that wearing masks is good, especially now that we've defined wearing masks as wearing masks and not subscribing fully to Marxist ideology and shunning jesus. smh.

Jimjam
Well, lockdowns are (should be) primarily to stop hospitals being overran. Thats when the deathtoll shoots up. Cutting a life short due to lack of beds/staff means that life loses it’s future productivity and tax contributions, not ideal probs. Government is a stakeholder in keeping people alive to keep sources of tax revenue.

Jibartik
12-14-2020, 05:54 PM
If only these people realized that wearing a mask meant less lock downs, and not "we should shut down the economy". We wouldn't have had to have had to shut down the economy.

sm-mf-h

cd288
12-14-2020, 05:54 PM

Except you don't know the various health issues that people might have when you're out in public. There's a multitude of health issues that could cause someone to have serious issues with COVID. The studies also show it's (unsurprisingly) dependent on genetics in terms of whether someone who is otherwise completely healthy might die from COVID (or have severe medical consequences from it)...you can't confirm who has what genes when you're in public either. Be fucking considerate and where a mask...maybe my friends and family who passed away (who, by the way, had no pre-existing health issues and all but one were under 40) would still be alive if it wasn't for selfish people like yourself.

douglas1999
12-14-2020, 05:56 PM
Well maybe lockdowns wouldn't be needed if people would comply with mask wearing and make other smart decisions

Ah yes, the ol' switcheroo. The vast majority of people *do* wear masks because they are required in the vast majority of places that people go. The statistics regarding the relationship between mask wearing and infection of covid is a total crapshoot. "Masks" would be much more effective if everyone had an N-95, for sure. A piece of paper or cloth strapped around your mouth and nose barely does jack shit, because there are gigantic holes in them, relative to the size of the particles we are talking about.

And for the millionth time, thankfully, covid does not appear to be dangerous for the vast, vast majority of people. So if you can't honestly assess the differential between the harms of exposure to covid and the harms of lockdowns, you are not arguing in good faith. You are an ideologue.

Jibartik
12-14-2020, 05:56 PM
Im just mad all these pages are half the people saying to wear masks and the other half saying masks dont work.

But those anti mask people are revealing they thought wearing masks meant shutting down the economy

And to make maters worse those same people said to pull the wool out from our eyes.

Where'd you put it, your EARS?!!

lmao im so funny

cd288
12-14-2020, 05:59 PM
Ah yes, the ol' switcheroo. The vast majority of people *do* wear masks because they are required in the vast majority of places that people go. The statistics regarding the relationship between mask wearing and infection of covid is a total crapshoot. "Masks" would be much more effective if everyone had an N-95, for sure. A piece of paper or cloth strapped around your mouth and nose barely does jack shit, because there are gigantic holes in them, relative to the size of the particles we are talking about.

And for the millionth time, thankfully, covid does not appear to be dangerous for the vast, vast majority of people. So if you can't honestly assess the differential between the harms of exposure to covid and the harms of lockdowns, you are not arguing in good faith. You are an ideologue.

Typical douglas1999 response. Ignores statistical data provided to him in a previous argument about this same thing that proved him wrong and then proceeds to try and make the same exact argument again. Lol I sincerely hope you do not have offspring.

Jimjam
12-14-2020, 06:00 PM
C19 is here, can’t shut down the economy forever. Need a large civic project to boost the economy. Build hospitals. Extra capacity for increased health burden to reduce lockdown. jobs too, fuck it build it thru grants to private sector, everyone wins.

Jibartik
12-14-2020, 06:00 PM
Douglass only believes in 1 thing:

Wearing masks is a vote to shut down the economy permanently.

Jimjam
12-14-2020, 06:02 PM

He’s not considering the cotton industry, textile manufacturer and sales! Buying masks boosts the economy.

Jibartik
12-14-2020, 06:03 PM
10 months and idk how many separate threads, but on page 23 of the mask thread, Douglass finally figured out 'wearing masks', does not literally mean 'shut down economy'

and he says people dont explain their arguments to him lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U0AqxlxfBs

Jimjam
12-14-2020, 06:04 PM
10 months and idk how many separate threads, but on page 23 of the mask thread, Douglass finally figured out 'wearing masks', does not literally mean 'shut down economy'

and he says people dont explain their arguments to him lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U0AqxlxfBs

My friend, no need to be a dick about it.

Thulian
12-14-2020, 06:10 PM
C19 is here, can’t shut down the economy forever. Need a large civic project to boost the economy. Build hospitals. Extra capacity for increased health burden to reduce lockdown. jobs too, fuck it build it thru grants to private sector, everyone wins.

What should we do to boost the economy, print more money?

Build hospitals? Most of them are not even full yet, we dont need anymore we have a vaccine now.

Grants? Who pays for those?

Everyone wins? With your plan everyone loses, you think like a democrat and have no money in the bank.

douglas1999
12-14-2020, 06:11 PM

No I believe that wearing masks is fine but is effectively functioning as a placebo in our society because the vast majority of masks being worn don't provide much protection against transmission. Which isn't the end of the world, because covid does not appear to be very dangerous at all for the vast majority of people.

Lockdowns on the other hand I think are *extremely* bad because the health risks associated with contracting this particular disease are miniscule compared to the societal risks of shutting down entire local and state economies for an entire year.

I'll give you masks, I'll even pretend that covid is airborne ebola; all you have to do is explain in specific detail why *lockdowns* are justified.

Jimjam
12-14-2020, 06:12 PM
What should we do to boost the economy, print more money?

Build hospitals? Most of them are not even full yet, we dont need anymore we have a vaccine now.

Grants? Who pays for those?

Everyone wins? With your plan everyone loses, you think like a democrat and have no money in the bank.

The people who don’t die pay for it. The profits of the privatised hospitals pay for it. Why are you asking questions already answered in the post?

Gwaihir
12-14-2020, 06:13 PM
Srsly though, he didn’t testify as he saw sin was in them, which as you’ve confirmed was removed as part of the death of the author plot, so not really relevant anymore.

Was removed/expunged for those who believe in him.....only.

Anyone who denies the Christ, denies the Father who sent him, and subsequently falls outside of the sanctuary of God's Grace.

imperiouskitten
12-14-2020, 06:14 PM
i am starting to get depressed by being in lockdown :(

Gwaihir
12-14-2020, 06:15 PM
Im just glad we can all finally agree that wearing masks is good, especially now that we've defined wearing masks as wearing masks and not subscribing fully to Marxist ideology and shunning jesus. smh.

Are we talking about wearing masks, or "wearing masks"?

Is the former not just a physical representation of the latter?

imperiouskitten
12-14-2020, 06:17 PM
Are we talking about wearing masks, or "wearing masks"?

Is the former not just a physical representation of the latter?

*third eye starts glowing britely*

Gravydoo II
12-14-2020, 06:18 PM
How does america have 5% of the worlds population and 20% of the worlds infections...??? How can that be, if most people wear masks??

Thats just not true. Most people wont wear masks. Unfortunately, the biggest babies in the USA happen to be the largest generation. Boomers.

Jibartik
12-14-2020, 06:22 PM
*third eye starts glowing britely*

imperiouskitten
12-14-2020, 06:24 PM
How does america have 5% of the worlds population and 20% of the worlds infections...??? How can that be, if most people wear masks??

Thats just not true. Most people wont wear masks. Unfortunately, the biggest babies in the USA happen to be the largest generation. Boomers.

Other countries taking similar measures have exterminated the virus. It's a testament to how little cooperation our idiot peons have exercised in general with the cause of saving lives. Doug will tell you it means masks don't hardly do anything.

Jimjam
12-14-2020, 06:25 PM

Merkins kinda gross and don’t engage in personal hygiene.

Stop shouting so you spit when you talk and eating your boogers after you wipe your bumbum.

Disclaimer: not all Americans.

Gwaihir
12-14-2020, 06:25 PM
Gwaihir has a point. I think christ embodies our decency and that we can feel for him at his crucifixion knowing in a sense it's ourselves we pass judgment on.

Read the Gospel of Peter.

Read "The Merchant of Venice" written under the psuedonym Will-I-Am Shakespeare (by Bacon and other known Rosicrucianists who are, now, working with, albeit for differing reasons, the Luciferians furthering this global hoax)

The premise of the two texts is that Humanity is not capable of "Forgiveness", or "Forgiving" or being "Forgiven" without Christ.

Metallica also sang about it in their hit song "The Unforgiven"

Appealing to "Human Decency" is an impossible caveat without Christ, since the entire history of "Humanity" and today's social-purity societal death-spiral is one marked by a supreme lack of ability to contemplate, let alone reify, "Forgiveness".

Ironically, "Corona-Virus" etymologically finds its root with the words "Corona" and "Virus"

"Corona" describes the ring of illumination surrounding Sol

The Archangel Michael is the guardian of Sol (or Sol is the physical manifestation of Michael)

in the Arianist interpretation of Christian Faith: Jesus did not become the Christ until, upon his baptism, the spirit of the Archangel Michael descended upon him and infused him with deity which forged the union of God and Man.

Likewise, in the eschatology of the Torah, the Archangel Michael is said to be the one who overthrows Lucifer/Satan (Set) at the End of Times, and was the only entity capable of overpowering and expelling him from Heaven in the tumult that resulted in Lucifer's fall in the first place.

So, here we have a global hoax pandemic, where everyone's running around in physical "masks", and "washing their hands" (like Pontius Pilate did to recuse himself of the guilt of crucifying Christ) to prevent becoming infected with the Sun-Virus, which etymologically is inseparable from being named the Christ-Virus, and by adopting "mask usage", inflate themselves with false Pride; which is the antithesis of Christ and personified by Lucifer.

imperiouskitten
12-14-2020, 06:27 PM
i acktchyually agree with you gwaihir, I want more christianity (real, forgivey christianity) in the minds of the cannibal masses. I know based on the amount of dirty looks I was getting about 10 months ago (before my wardrobe was super expensive) that most " country people " are not very nice.

Jimjam
12-14-2020, 06:34 PM
Read the Gospel of Peter.

Read "The Merchant of Venice" written under the psuedonym Will-I-Am Shakespeare (by Bacon and other known Rosicrucianists who are working with, albeit for differing reasons, the Luciferians furthering this global hoax)

The premise of the two texts is that Humanity is not capable of "Forgiveness", or "Forgiving" or being "Forgiven" without Christ.

Metallica also sang about it in their hit song "The Unforgiven"

Appealing to "Human Decency" is an impossible caveat without Christ, since the entire history of "Humanity" and today's social-purity societal death-spiral is one marked by a supreme lack of ability to contemplate, let alone reify, "Forgiveness".

Wait, I thought you only valued The Word?

According to my interpretation of the Bible (death of the author and all that) you’re meant to testify Christ, not dehumanise those who haven’t yet accepted his lessons.

Good job on doing your best to be Christlike.

HalflingSpergand
12-14-2020, 06:52 PM
We need the retards to get sick of being on
"Lockdown" because that means the larp is over. Although i no longer have an ounce of respect for civilization it will mean that we all that depend upon the beast to be comfy will remain comfy *snuggles up a lil tighter*

Cassawary
12-14-2020, 06:53 PM
Wait, I thought you only valued The Word?

According to my interpretation of the Bible (death of the author and all that) you’re meant to testify Christ, not dehumanise those who haven’t yet accepted his lessons.

Good job on doing your best to be Christlike.

You keep saying death of the author. Is that the same thing as "God is dead"? It's confusing.

imperiouskitten
12-14-2020, 06:54 PM
We need the retards to get sick of being on
"Lockdown" because that means the larp is over. Although i no longer have an ounce of respect for civilization it will mean that we all that depend upon the beast to be comfy will remain comfy *snuggles up a lil tighter*

yes spergy, you are getting there, to where I had gotten by age 21. keep at it!

Jimjam
12-14-2020, 06:55 PM
You keep saying death of the author. Is that the same thing as "God is dead"? It's confusing.

Thats brilliant, will tie it in to the routine next time.

You are as wise as you are beautiful and terrifying giant flightless dinobird.

HalflingSpergand
12-14-2020, 07:06 PM
911? Wtf talking about

Gwaihir
12-14-2020, 07:09 PM
i acktchyually agree with you gwaihir, I want more christianity (real, forgivey christianity) in the minds of the cannibal masses. I know based on the amount of dirty looks I was getting about 10 months ago (before my wardrobe was super expensive) that most " country people " are not very nice.

Precisely. It's difficult to fully embrace and there's a lot of slipping back into old ways/pathologies, but at it's core it's not my place to judge, for "I" have faulty metrics when it comes to passing judgement on "others" (if there is such a thing).

Gwaihir
12-14-2020, 07:14 PM

You posit "Dehumanization", because of you're incapable of acknowledging what being "Human" is to begin with; i would call delineating, or perhaps demarcating.

For example, YOU think when I type to you, I'm typing to YOU; when perhaps I'm typing to the proverbial "you"; that's the Ego making that mistake.

Jimjam
12-14-2020, 07:28 PM
You posit "Dehumanization", because of you're incapable of acknowledging what being "Human" is to begin with; i would call delineating, or perhaps demarcating.

For example, YOU think when I type to you, I'm typing to YOU; when perhaps I'm typing to the proverbial "you"; that's the Ego making that mistake.

One is glad you has Jesus! Keep Christlike, brother.