PDA

View Full Version : Mayweather vs Paul

Zekayy
12-06-2020, 07:12 PM
Floyd Mayweather announces on his Instagram that he’ll be involved in a boxing exhibition against Logan Paul on Feb. 20.

Lets discuss on why paul will get knockedout

feniin
12-06-2020, 07:25 PM
Isn't Logan Paul like 6 inches and 50lbs larger than Mayweather?

Mayweather by Decision 120-108 (or whatever round equivalent they agree to).

Zekayy
12-06-2020, 07:30 PM
Isn't Logan Paul like 6 inches and 50lbs larger than Mayweather?

Mayweather by Decision 120-108 (or whatever round equivalent they agree to).

Lol true but Jake paul has 2 fights total and 0 loses where as Floyd has 50 fights and 0 loses paul doesnt stand a chance

Topgunben
12-06-2020, 07:46 PM
This would actually be an even match up if it went only 4 rounds. Any longer than that, and LP will be too tired to be affective.

Mayweather is much older, and much smaller.

Zekayy
12-07-2020, 01:57 PM
This would actually be an even match up if it went only 4 rounds. Any longer than that, and LP will be too tired to be affective.

Mayweather is much older, and much smaller.

Cassawary
12-07-2020, 02:02 PM
Two titans of illiteracy facing off

Izmael
12-07-2020, 02:07 PM
If Mayweather is going to fight, he should fight Loma. That would be interesting to watch.

Mead
12-07-2020, 02:12 PM
Logan Paul is going to get murdered.

Mblake81
12-07-2020, 02:14 PM
Floyd Mayweather announces on his Instagram that he’ll be involved in a boxing exhibition against Logan Paul on Feb. 20.

Lets discuss on why paul will get knockedout

Mayweather against that Irish MMA guy made sense because people wanted a what if scenario for years. They got it with rules.

Paul vs. Mayweather is literally to stack each dudes bank account. Not hating just saying. Who out there has been wondering about a matchup between one of the top boxers of all time and some youtube famous guy.

I did watch highlights of Tyson. It's Tyson.

Common sense.

BiG SiP
12-07-2020, 02:34 PM
OW MY BALLS

Tunabros
12-07-2020, 02:41 PM

facts

Zekayy
12-07-2020, 02:42 PM
Mayweather against that Irish MMA guy made sense because people wanted a what if scenario for years. They got it with rules.

Paul vs. Mayweather is literally to stack each dudes bank account. Not hating just saying. Who out there has been wondering about a matchup between one of the top boxers of all time and some youtube famous guy.

I did watch highlights of Tyson. It's Tyson.

Common sense.

Mblake81
12-07-2020, 04:32 PM
I mean let's say for example that Money Mayweather let Jake tee off on his head a few times, you know, for charity. Think of others first. But then we all compare that to the Tyson fight, Mike wanted to fight and fight some more. One was pretty darn real and the other would be a couple guys playing around.

It isn't disrespect, Money could destroy that guy at will. If he can't that means Jake is better than Irish at MMA.

Zekayy
12-10-2020, 04:05 PM
I mean let's say for example that Money Mayweather let Jake tee off on his head a few times, you know, for charity. Think of others first. But then we all compare that to the Tyson fight, Mike wanted to fight and fight some more. One was pretty darn real and the other would be a couple guys playing around.

It isn't disrespect, Money could destroy that guy at will. If he can't that means Jake is better than Irish at MMA.

its his brother Logan paul not Jake Paul

Mblake81
12-10-2020, 04:11 PM
its his brother Logan paul not Jake Paul

I don't know the difference between them.

White_knight
12-10-2020, 04:25 PM
How about don't talk about it.

Shits a joke and a shame on the sport of boxing.

strongNpretty
12-10-2020, 04:40 PM
I'm ready for the Eddy Hall vs Thor fight :) I'm also ready for the Shaw Classic :)

Izmael
12-10-2020, 05:09 PM
How about don't talk about it.

Shits a joke and a shame on the sport of boxing.

Jibartik
12-10-2020, 05:20 PM
Boxing has become the new WWE

MMA is the new boxing?

Izmael
12-10-2020, 06:02 PM
There still are good fights in boxing. The fact there are embarassements such as this one doesn't take away anything from fights that we have recently seen:
- Lopez / Loma (WHY did he go with a hurt shoulder? would have won np 6 months later)
- Fury / Wilder x 2 (Wilder is an OK boxer imo. Too much h8)
- Ruiz / AJ x 2 (You can't possibly dislike either of these two boxers)
- Tyson / RJJ (don't say you didn't enjoy seeing these two in the same ring)

Just off the top of my head... there were a few other interesting ones I can't think of right now.

AJ / Pulev will be another embarassement though.

Jibartik
12-10-2020, 06:11 PM
Im pretty sure the last big boxing match was also just for show though...

That is 2 in a row :/ after a long history of like, zero....

I dont know much about boxing but the last 2 matches I ever heard about seem to be just theatrics.

Izmael
12-10-2020, 07:15 PM
Lopez / Loma took place last month in was a big event between the arguably two best fighters in the lightweight division. If you don't know Loma, check his fights. Dude's a cyborg.