PDA

View Full Version : If you wear a mask for any reason

solleks
12-06-2020, 01:46 PM
You are LITERALLY transforming yourself into a bot... That means that you are at the time of wearing the mask APPROXIMATELY 90% compliant with the programming. There is very little hope for you the divine spark has FADED IMMENSELY. I'm sorry you're probably not leaving this place EVER.

Caroll
12-06-2020, 01:55 PM
The above poster has admitted they suffered a traumatic brain injury in their previous posts (it's in their posting history) so please have some sympathy on their messaging, it's not their fault.

Cassawary
12-06-2020, 02:04 PM
robots in disguise

nostalgiaquest
12-06-2020, 02:47 PM
I also want attention and don’t care how I get it.

loramin
12-06-2020, 02:51 PM
Solleks I honestly didn't think you were that dumb. Way to disappoint :(

Lune
12-06-2020, 02:59 PM
Solleks has never made a post longer than 3 sentences.... can't string together a thought for that long. This whopper here is a record, he must be having a good day.

Seriously, link me a post from Solleks' history (before today) longer than 300 characters and I'll find a way to log into p99 and give you some pp

Trexller
12-06-2020, 03:01 PM
solleks can i still wear a mask during the commission of a crime?

its just easier when they dont know who you are

Thulian
12-06-2020, 04:06 PM
if you are posting over 300 characters 90% of people here wont read it. I will leave the stories to posters like lune or loramin and send them right to recycle bin.

Also

Masks dont do anything, for more proof, see everyone wearing masks and huge spike numbers.

BiG SiP
12-06-2020, 04:10 PM
indoors, fine
outdoors, leave me alone people

douglas1999
12-06-2020, 04:15 PM
Because of air pressure, when you breath out through a mask the vast majority of your exhaled breath\droplets just flies out through the five billion spaces around the perimeter of the mask. If you haven't noticed the vast majority of masks people are wearing are ill-fitted loose pieces of cloth or paper that hardly make a seal around the mouth and nose.

Likewise when you inhale while wearing a mask, air rushes in through those same spaces because there's much less resistance. Do they stop *some* viral particles from being exhaled or inhaled? Sure, but it hardly warrants the death glares from people if you go out without one, especially if you're outdoors. In fact you might argue that wearing a mask could potentially be worse for exhaling, because your breath is now leaving your face in fifty different directions instead of just straight forward. Unless everyone is wearing an N95, it's barely doing anything. It's almost a religious purity test at this point to wear one. They are barely protecting you and they are barely protecting others. Social distancing on it's own is probably far more effective.

Lune
12-06-2020, 04:22 PM
Masks dont do anything, for more proof, see everyone wearing masks and huge spike numbers.

Your dumb anecdotes aren't proof.

Masks reduce the spread of infections. Jurisdictions with mask mandates see dramatically lower rates of infection. (https://www.healthaffairs.org/doi/10.1377/hlthaff.2020.00818?utm_medium=email&utm_source=Newsletter&utm_campaign=MEDIA+ADVISORY%3A+Wehby+FT+AOP+6-11-20&utm_content=From+Health+Affairs%3A++Mask+Use+Could +Prevent+200%2C000%2B+US+COVID-19+Cases&stream=top&)

https://i.imgur.com/UElwJDa.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/otcBDgh.jpg

Because of air pressure, when you breath out through a mask the vast majority of your exhaled breath\droplets just flies out through the five billion spaces around the perimeter of the mask. If you haven't noticed the vast majority of masks people are wearing are ill-fitted loose pieces of cloth or paper that hardly make a seal around the mouth and nose.

Likewise when you inhale while wearing a mask, air rushes in through those same spaces because there's much less resistance. Do they stop *some* viral particles from being exhaled or inhaled? Sure, but it hardly warrants the death glares from people if you go out without one, especially if you're outdoors. In fact you might argue that wearing a mask could potentially be worse for exhaling, because your breath is now leaving your face in fifty different directions instead of just straight forward. Unless everyone is wearing an N95, it's barely doing anything. It's almost a religious purity test at this point to wear one. They are barely protecting you and they are barely protecting others. Social distancing on it's own is probably far more effective.

Then wear your mask properly. You are dead wrong about their protective effect. (https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2352431620301802)

Khaall Drogo
12-06-2020, 04:44 PM
If you haven't noticed the vast majority of masks people are wearing are ill-fitted loose pieces of cloth or paper that hardly make a seal around the mouth and nose.

Likewise when you inhale while wearing a mask, air rushes in through those same spaces because there's much less resistance. Do they stop *some* viral particles from being exhaled or inhaled? Sure, but it hardly warrants the death glares from people if you go out without one, especially if you're outdoors. I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ66wJFD3bs

Wearing it has absolutely zero to do with what you inhale. It has nothing to do with the air pressure leaving around the unsealed mask as you breathe. For gods sake man watch this video and just try not lash out at everything.

solleks
12-06-2020, 04:50 PM
There is no quality control whatsoever being done. I can wear a used piece of toilet paper on my face with a shit stain and no one would care. Its about programming and nothing more. There will NEVER BE PROPER COMPLIANCE, its all about your bot hood.

Naming violation

Caroll
12-06-2020, 04:55 PM
There is no quality control whatsoever being done. I can wear a used piece of toilet paper on my face with a shit stain and no one would care. Its about programming and nothing more. There will NEVER BE PROPER COMPLIANCE, its all about your bot hood.

Naming violation

What did you specialize in at medical school? What was your area of focus?

Caroll
12-06-2020, 04:55 PM

Can you please list your medical and/or scientific credentials?

douglas1999
12-06-2020, 05:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ66wJFD3bs

Wearing it has absolutely zero to do with what you inhale. It has nothing to do with the air pressure leaving around the unsealed mask as you breathe. For gods sake man watch this video and just try not lash out at everything.

Lash out? My post was pretty calm and reasonable. Air pressure absolutely has to do with how exhaled air leaves your face; a certain amount passes through the mask, a certain amount finds the path of least resistance through the various loose openings, especially adjacent to your nose. I didn't say they don't do *anything*, they just aren't the magic panacea people seem to think they are.

There's also the fundamental question of whether preventing the spread is entirely a good thing, given that the virus is not particularly dangerous to the vast majority of people, and people who have had it most likely have immunity for at least several months (meaning they can't get it and they also can no longer spread it). There are something like fewer than ten cases globally of re-infection, and those might not have even been true re-infections based on faulty methodology or false-positive tests.

The rationale for slowing the spread at the beginning was that we didn't want to overwhelm our medical infrastructure, which is definitely a valid goal. Medical infrastructure hasn't even come close to being overwhelmed, even in states with no mask mandate and no lockdowns like north dakota. Even in NYC, which saw huge amounts of infection early on, never had to use any of their field hospitals or that navy medical ship, because the vast majority of people who get it don't have to be hospitalized, thankfully.

I'm not saying covid isn't a concern, or isn't dangerous for certain demographics, but the continuing hysteria over it is completely out of proportion with our current understanding of it's dangers, which has always been and remains my central point with the pandemic. Some people just seem hell bent on insisting it is apocalyptically dangerous no matter how much evidence to the contrary is brought up, and are utterly unwilling to acknowledge that it has been blown out of proportion or that there is even a single thing wrong with some of the more drastic lockdown measures.

imperiouskitten
12-06-2020, 05:06 PM
he's being ironical. i like solleks

douglas1999
12-06-2020, 05:06 PM
Can you please list your medical and/or scientific credentials?

Please don't talk about how the moon landing was carried out, okay buddy, because are YOU a space engineer?? I don't think so jack!

People can understand things without being a beep-boop doctor you fuckin idiot.

Even fauci's rationale early on for not panic-buying masks is that they barely protect you, and we need them for people working in hospitals, because even though they barely protect you people working in hospitals are higher priority. The takeaway? They barely protect you. That's according to fauci circa march 2020, not me.

imperiouskitten
12-06-2020, 05:07 PM
Please don't talk about how the moon landing was carried out, okay buddy, because are YOU a space engineer?? I don't think so jack!

are you calling names? back to the jungle gym kiddo

solleks
12-06-2020, 05:08 PM
Proved my point veryfew people know how to wear a medical mask if they even do shit other than for surgery. Nother point most medical school is propaganda and a program to instill trust into white coats. Its fake as fuck and a scam

loramin
12-06-2020, 05:11 PM

Even fauci's rationale early on for not panic-buying masks is that they barely protect you, and we need them for people working in hospitals, because even though they barely protect you people working in hospitals are higher priority. The takeaway? They barely protect you. That's according to fauci circa march 2020, not me.

Fabric blocks spit, protecting other people.

You don't need to be a doctor (or even very smart) to understand this basic fact.

imperiouskitten
12-06-2020, 05:14 PM
^

Caroll
12-06-2020, 05:16 PM

So you have no medical or scientific credentials and thus have no credibility. Thank you.

Can you please post a quote of Dr. Fauci saying "Masks barely protect people working in hospitals," for all of us? I'm sure it's easy to find.

douglas1999
12-06-2020, 05:25 PM
Fabric blocks spit, protecting other people.

You don't need to be a doctor (or even very smart) to understand this basic fact.

I didn't say it doesn't. It also doesn't magically block even close to a majority of potential virally contaminated droplets that are escaping through all the spaces around the perimeter of the mask.

I did not say "masks do not block spit", which is what you are suggesting I said.

douglas1999
12-06-2020, 05:30 PM
So you have no medical or scientific credentials and thus have no credibility. Thank you.

Can you please post a quote of Dr. Fauci saying "Masks barely protect people working in hospitals," for all of us? I'm sure it's easy to find.

Sure here ya go:

"There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask. When you’re in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better and it might even block a droplet, but it’s not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is. And, often, there are unintended consequences — people keep fiddling with the mask and they keep touching their face."

But I'm sure you'll respond with "welllll, NOW he says you should wear one". Yes he does. But you're appealing to expertise and authority on this issue, and even the expert apparently only learned in the last 7 months after practicing medicine for 50 years that masks are magic.

Also it's extremely retarded to keep doing this appeal to authority bullshit that you love to do. For one thing it *is* an actual logical fallacy, something can be true when uttered by a non-expert, and something can also be untrue when uttered by an expert. But what are *your* medical credentials? Your certainty that masks are totally super effective is just as absent any kind of expertise as my suggestion that maybe they aren't. And even if they *are*, which I'm willing to accept, the disease they are meant to prevent is extremely benign, thankfully. We don't do this for any other disease, we don't shut everything down and devote billions of dollars to a hasty vaccine development for other diseases, let alone ones that barely kill or seriously harm the vast majority of those they infect.

You are a master goalpost mover and argue 100% in bad faith, it's just obnoxious. It's how ten year olds argue.

Caroll
12-06-2020, 05:40 PM
Sure here ya go:

"There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask. When you’re in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better and it might even block a droplet, but it’s not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is. And, often, there are unintended consequences — people keep fiddling with the mask and they keep touching their face."

Where does this say, "Masks barely protect people in hospitals," can you please point out where in the text Dr. Fauci makes the statement you allege?

You're entitled to your own opinions, but you aren't entitled to your own facts. Sorry, widdle guy. You lose. Again.

getsome
12-06-2020, 05:42 PM

“There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask. When you’re in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better and it might even block a droplet, but it’s not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is. And, often, there are unintended consequences — people keep fiddling with the mask and they keep touching their face.” - March 8, 2020, 60 Minutes video interview

Fauci sold out. He enjoys media attention a bit too much and lost his credibility when he lied to the public.

Caroll
12-06-2020, 05:43 PM
"I've got my medical degree from Rush Limbaugh's YouTube University of Epidemiology with a minor in Doctor Shopping for Opioids, and I am here to tell you that through my tenuous grasp of science and the English language, that COVID19 is not a pandemic through this series of obscure, fringe-movement videos I found on FaceBook."

Caroll
12-06-2020, 05:44 PM
- March 8, 2020, 60 Minutes video interview

Fauci sold out. He enjoys media attention a bit too much and lost his credibility when he lied to the public.

That's a deep fake from the mainstream media. Nice try, globalist.

Edit: I joke, I joke. But that quote is not equivalent to what Lil' Dougie is alleging with his statement, "Dr. Fauci said, Masks barely protect people in hospitals."

imperiouskitten
12-06-2020, 05:48 PM
Fauci should be reviled by everyone, including both "camps". He said that thing about not wearing masks because of this particular academic meme designed to keep docs from treating surgical masks as full-on face shields. If you'd been to university for medicine you'd know what I'm talking about. He took a meme too literally, spoke out of hand and accidentally contributed mightily to the antimask brain-plague. He's grossly incompetent. The fact that he lied about it afterward is enough that I'd spit in his face.

Cassawary
12-06-2020, 05:49 PM
I didn't say it doesn't. It also doesn't magically block even close to a majority of potential virally contaminated droplets that are escaping through all the spaces around the perimeter of the mask.

I did not say "masks do not block spit", which is what you are suggesting I said.

Spit is droplets is virus. Hth

Caroll
12-06-2020, 05:51 PM
Fauci should be reviled by everyone, including both "camps". He said that thing about not wearing masks because of this particular academic meme designed to keep docs from treating surgical masks as full-on face shields. If you'd been to university for medicine you'd know what I'm talking about. He took a meme too literally. He's grossly incompetent.

I think he tried to play politics by placating the Trump administration initially while making dubious claims about masks early on to preserve the stockpile. But what's the alternative? That other guy touting herd-immunity? "Dr." Atlas? Some may view that as the "less of two evils," which is why Joseph R. Biden defeated Donald J. Trump in the election. It wasn't due to Biden's popularity or competence, it's just that the alternative was far worse.

imperiouskitten
12-06-2020, 05:55 PM
I think he tried to play politics by placating the Trump administration initially while making dubious claims about masks early on to preserve the stockpile. But what's the alternative? That other guy touting herd-immunity? "Dr." Atlas? Some may view that as the "less of two evils," which is why Joseph R. Biden defeated Donald J. Trump in the election. It wasn't due to Biden's popularity or competence, it's just that the alternative was far worse.

You can watch his interviews. He clearly speaks out-of-hand this meme from the academy, "oh it'll maybe stop a droplet or two but the virus is much smaller..." in a self-assured way, very overconfident in the wisdom he was told in the academy. He was being Mr. Big Smartguy and many people have died for it.

Not to insist that my speculation is accurate, but I really am quite positive it is in this case. The lie came later, when he pretended he was preserving the stockpile of pieces of paper or cloth. You can use a folded T-shirt to replace a surgical mask so there's really no potential shortage. Trump hadn't committed to a political path at this point on the pandemic, and Fauci could have shaped it, but instead he spouted off without thinking and lend legitimacy to the coldest, most brutal approach to this pandemic. He is such a disgrace it makes me sick.

imperiouskitten
12-06-2020, 05:57 PM
As for herd immunity, that's what "flatten the curve" meant. Flatten the curve so hospitals prepare. Then play for herd immunity. The fact that we are only now outraged about it speaks to our collective stupidity; we decided it and I had my emotional meltdown about it in April 2020.

Mask order definitely beats no mask order, tho. I voted Trump in 2016 but he failed utterly at every major promise. And the pandemic is one of the biggest black-eyes and humiliations the US has ever experienced. I can't regret my vote for Biden after Trump's betrayal.

Caroll
12-06-2020, 05:59 PM
As for herd immunity, that's what "flatten the curve" meant. Flatten the curve so hospitals prepare. Then play for herd immunity. The fact that we are only now outraged about it speaks to our collective stupidity; we decided it and I had my emotional meltdown about it in April 2020.

Herd-immunity was the end game, because it has to be. I should have been more specific. Dr. Scott Atlas was advocating for resumption of normal activities of all economic endeavors including massive crowds at sports stadiums, arenas, etc. His strategy was to let the virus run through the population with no mitigation and he was anointed by President Trump for holding such views.

imperiouskitten
12-06-2020, 06:00 PM
Oh yeah that's horrible. sorry, i'm cranky this morning :p

I would argue however that immunity via vaccination is an option, and ruthlessly quarantining the virus out of our population like Japan or China is/was also an option. But thanks to zero Federal leadership, we have developed none of the tech or policy to achieve that, so it's surely not happening. I guess we'll just do it next time from scratch when our pants are really on fire with supersmallpox.

What a "conservative" position, to be unprepared for war and tearing at our electoral institutions with maximum force. We've been turned 180 degrees on the spot by nothing more sophisticated than the Murdoch media machine. We are so mixed up. True disaster lies ahead and what makes me sickest is that we deserve it.

solleks
12-06-2020, 06:21 PM
No curve no virus. Please try not to spit on stuff (goes without saying)

Caroll
12-06-2020, 06:33 PM
No curve no virus. Please try not to spit on stuff (goes without saying)

Thank you for this expert analysis rooted in your keen awareness and knowledge of epidemiology. It is much appreciated and I await more insights from you.

Cassawary
12-06-2020, 06:35 PM
ruthlessly quarantining the virus out of our population like Japan or China is/was also an option.

https://i.imgur.com/z57pNy4.jpg

Tunabros
12-06-2020, 07:04 PM
lmao

Thulian
12-06-2020, 07:55 PM
"I've got my medical degree from Rush Limbaugh's YouTube University of Epidemiology with a minor in Doctor Shopping for Opioids, and I am here to tell you that through my tenuous grasp of science and the English language, that COVID19 is not a pandemic through this series of obscure, fringe-movement videos I found on FaceBook."

I didnt know dr fauci posted here, but great post regardless

Llanos
12-07-2020, 12:10 PM

In political jargon, a useful idiot is a derogatory term for a person perceived as propagandizing for a cause without fully comprehending the cause's goals, and who is cynically used by the cause's leaders.[1][2] The term was originally used during the Cold War to describe non-communists regarded as susceptible to communist propaganda and manipulation.

In case you were unclear what your role is during this pandemic.

kjs86z
12-07-2020, 12:11 PM
The people that wear their masks everywhere are the same people that will be first in line for the vaccine.

Really hoping for immediate severe side effects and this blows up in big pharma's face.

btw - we developed covid 19 in parallel w/ the vaccine, released it in china to make them look bad, and have been using this manufactured crisis in the name of tremendous profits and increased government control

hope this helps

also lmao @ plinki's evade account going hard in the paint again

Mblake81
12-07-2020, 12:31 PM
https://i.imgur.com/z57pNy4.jpg

+Rep

kjs86z
12-07-2020, 12:33 PM
https://i.imgur.com/A5WSkPg.png

Mead
12-07-2020, 01:19 PM
As a healthcare professional it's always my instinct to educate and help prevent illness. But we're at (and we've been at for half a year now) a place where politics has completely consumed the minds of these Qanon mouth breathers. It hasn't been worth the effort to get upset over for a long time. In fact, I (and most of my family) prosper off of stupid people. If there weren't for stupid people like OP I would be out of a job. So in a financial sense we love people like op and his rebellious band of anti-maskers. The irony of the fact that you believe not wearing a mask is somehow superior is the reason I stick around these forums.

solleks
12-07-2020, 01:36 PM
Only reason you have a job is because health care is government subsidized and forced on the population via ar15s and jail time. I predict you being laid off soon and probably sitting at home living off government money/food. Stay fat and gross

Mead
12-07-2020, 01:43 PM
Only reason you have a job is because health care is government subsidized and forced on the population via ar15s and jail time. I predict you being laid off soon and probably sitting at home living off government money/food. Stay fat and gross

Stop doing drugs

solleks
12-07-2020, 01:46 PM
Don't medicate myself in any way i am 100% sober for a really long time including alcohol, pills, weed anything.
Enough about me though heil Hitler

solleks
12-07-2020, 01:56 PM
Wearing a mask is exactly like agreeing with all bull shit narratives ( school shootings, terrorists, holocaust, vaccines) you get massive aggro for disagreeing so what it becomes is a test of your weakness. Are you a giant pussy?? Then just follow along bitch.

Gwaihir
12-07-2020, 01:59 PM
pretty much

cd288
12-07-2020, 02:26 PM
Data the CDC posted:

Increasing distance between spreader and receiver decreased the number of infectious particles inhaled. (Figure 1).

Cloth and surgical mask-wearing (respectively) at a distance of 50 cm (1.6 feet) resulted in (Figure 2):
- 57%–58% and 73%–76% decrease in viral load and infectious virus titer, respectively, received when the spreader was masked.
- 37%–50% and 17%–47% decrease in viral load and infectious virus titer, respectively, received when the receiver was masked.
- 60%–71% and 68%–76% decrease in viral load and infectious virus titer, respectively, received when both the spreader and the receiver were masked.

So basically, it's great when both people wear masks. They may not be as great at keeping you from getting sick, but they are definitely good for reducing viral load you may expel. And since so many people get it but are asymptomatic, it's good to wear the mask to ensure you aren't spreading it without your knowledge. We reduce the viral load being expelled and you just might be able to prevent someone who was in the same space from getting sick because the amount of viral load is really key in terms of whether someone gets sick when they inhale it.

Mblake81
12-07-2020, 02:40 PM
viral load being expelled

https://i.imgur.com/LizqjCI.gif

Mead
12-07-2020, 02:56 PM
Data the CDC posted:

Increasing distance between spreader and receiver decreased the number of infectious particles inhaled. (Figure 1).

Cloth and surgical mask-wearing (respectively) at a distance of 50 cm (1.6 feet) resulted in (Figure 2):
- 57%–58% and 73%–76% decrease in viral load and infectious virus titer, respectively, received when the spreader was masked.
- 37%–50% and 17%–47% decrease in viral load and infectious virus titer, respectively, received when the receiver was masked.
- 60%–71% and 68%–76% decrease in viral load and infectious virus titer, respectively, received when both the spreader and the receiver were masked.

So basically, it's great when both people wear masks. They may not be as great at keeping you from getting sick, but they are definitely good for reducing viral load you may expel. And since so many people get it but are asymptomatic, it's good to wear the mask to ensure you aren't spreading it without your knowledge. We reduce the viral load being expelled and you just might be able to prevent someone who was in the same space from getting sick because the amount of viral load is really key in terms of whether someone gets sick when they inhale it.

You’re wasting your time. There’s no evidence you can provide to change their minds.

solleks
12-07-2020, 03:10 PM
Theres evidence of everything evidence is meaningless. Did u know there is evidence we live on a flat plane, oh thats right u dont care just like i dont care about a satanic company called cdc or the numbers and words they present

Mead
12-07-2020, 03:22 PM
Theres evidence of everything evidence is meaningless. Did u know there is evidence we live on a flat plane, oh thats right u dont care just like i dont care about a satanic company called cdc or the numbers and words they present

My point exactly

Gwaihir
12-07-2020, 03:30 PM
Data the CDC posted:

It's called the common cold. I'm willing to wager throughout history its served as the final nail in the coffin for old people on death's doorstep to a number in the range of several billion.

The scare and the differentiation of 2019 and 2020's common cold is aimed at leveraging an dying "boomer" generation's fear of pending death.

Your statistics are just words on a screen. Who fucking cares?

kjs86z
12-07-2020, 03:34 PM
https://youtu.be/2DDXG-dHugc

kjs86z
12-07-2020, 03:39 PM
Meanwhile in PA, they've now made it a law that you have to wear a face mask inside your own home if you have friends / family over for dinner.

PA state government control ordinance (https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/disease/coronavirus/Pages/Guidance/Universal-Masking-FAQ.aspx#:~:text=Do%20I%20have%20to%20wear%20a%20m ask%20both%20inside%20and,to%20maintain%20sustaine d%20physical%20distance.)

imagine agreeing to this sort of liberal bullshit lmao

Thulian
12-07-2020, 03:45 PM
The people that wear their masks everywhere are the same people that will be first in line for the vaccine.

Really hoping for immediate severe side effects and this blows up in big pharma's face.

btw - we developed covid 19 in parallel w/ the vaccine, released it in china to make them look bad, and have been using this manufactured crisis in the name of tremendous profits and increased government control

hope this helps

also lmao @ plinki's evade account going hard in the paint again

Covid19 is man made, and 10 years old. But the vaccine wont have side effects because its just an immune response. Unless your talking about Spudnick V Which i wouldnt trust

You are losing your shit

If the world was flat no one would know, you are not allowed to travel to the north pole or antarctica your vessel will be stopped.

Meanwhile in PA, they've now made it a law that you have to wear a face mask inside your own home if you have friends / family over for dinner.

PA state government control ordinance (https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/disease/coronavirus/Pages/Guidance/Universal-Masking-FAQ.aspx#:~:text=Do%20I%20have%20to%20wear%20a%20m ask%20both%20inside%20and,to%20maintain%20sustaine d%20physical%20distance.)

imagine agreeing to this sort of liberal bullshit lmao

How would you enforce this

BarnabusCollins
12-07-2020, 04:13 PM
Wait'll ya see the next mutation.

cd288
12-07-2020, 04:24 PM
Lol Solleks banned? insert crying laughing emoji here

Raev
12-07-2020, 04:46 PM
You’re wasting your time. There’s no evidence you can provide to change their minds.

https://aapsonline.org/mask-facts/ has a load of studies that point pretty clearly to masks being at best minimally effective. The most recent 5000 person randomized controlled trial in Denmark failed to show a statistically significant difference.

By the way, according to official data China has had 80,000 COVID cases and 4000 total deaths. Do you believe them?

cd288
12-07-2020, 04:52 PM
https://aapsonline.org/mask-facts/ has a load of studies that point pretty clearly to masks being at best minimally effective. The most recent 5000 person randomized controlled trial in Denmark failed to show a statistically significant difference.

By the way, according to official data China has had 80,000 COVID cases and 4000 total deaths. Do you believe them?

Why is Trump's CDC putting out data that contradicts what you said then?

douglas1999
12-07-2020, 04:52 PM
One side is going: "Hey it looks like we kind of understand this better now 12 months out, and it's not that it's no big deal, but maybe we should re-think how we are approaching handling this disease"

The other side is going "NO! It's as bad as people say and always has been and you don't care about dead grandmas and every single piece of information I have about this pandemic is 100% unassailable and I am utterly unwilling to consider any contrary information!!!"

But apparently *we're* the ones politicizing things and being unreasonable and unwilling to have our minds changed. Right.

kjs86z
12-07-2020, 05:02 PM
Wear your mask and take your vaccine, goyim.

Raev
12-07-2020, 05:03 PM
Why is CDC putting out data that contradicts what you said then?

Routine government corruption. The drug companies give hundreds of millions of dollars every year via slush funds like the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to whoever is willing to shill for them.

As someone who works on Wall Street you should be quite familiar with the carousel between the SEC/Treasury and top investment banks. It's the same way everywhere.

Trump

Trump is just a random guy with orange hair sent to distract you from Agenda 2030. He's doing his job quite well, I might add.

cd288
12-07-2020, 05:03 PM
One side is going: "Hey it looks like we kind of understand this better now 12 months out, and it's not that it's no big deal, but maybe we should re-think how we are approaching handling this disease"

The other side is going "NO! It's as bad as people say and always has been and you don't care about dead grandmas and every single piece of information I have about this pandemic is 100% unassailable and I am utterly unwilling to consider any contrary information!!!"

But apparently *we're* the ones politicizing things and being unreasonable and unwilling to have our minds changed. Right.

Except your candidate's CDC is putting out data that shows masks are effective in reducing viral load and therefore effective at reducing transmission. So your description is incorrect.

It's more one side is saying "hey we should do this because the data is showing that it's quite possible that it helps...and oh by the way wearing a mask isn't really an inconvenience at all so let's err on the side of caution."

And the other group is going "no! We don't want to! And we'll just pretend that what the CDC's data shows isn't real!"

Just wear a mask for a couple more months until we can get the vaccine out to most people. It's really not a big deal.

Raev
12-07-2020, 05:20 PM
Except your candidate's CDC is putting out data that shows masks are effective in reducing viral load and therefore effective at reducing transmission.

The whole reason why you are scared of viruses in the first place is that your own cells will replicate even a tiny dose.

In any case, it's possible that the CDC is correct and the American Association of Physicians is wrong. But it seems ridiculous to conclude that someone who has read both pages is dumber than someone who has only read one. Why not stop shitposting for 15 minutes and read their page? Or are you afraid of being wrong once in a while?

cd288
12-07-2020, 05:37 PM
The whole reason why you are scared of viruses in the first place is that your own cells will replicate even a tiny dose.

In any case, it's possible that the CDC is correct and the American Association of Physicians is wrong. But it seems ridiculous to conclude that someone who has read both pages is dumber than someone who has only read one. Why not stop shitposting for 15 minutes and read their page? Or are you afraid of being wrong once in a while?

So we have a potentially deadly virus outbreak. And we have the CDC saying essentially "hey, the data shows that there's a good likelihood that doing this very minor thing that doesn't inconvenience you could save lives." So, if there's a likelihood that it could save lives, I am going to do it.

And you're saying "but hey go look at this page published by a conservative non-profit group that says the data is incorrect!"

I think in this case I'd rather err on the side of caution for everyone's sake and go with the data from the CDC (which IMO is a more legitimate source than a non-profit that has been proven to have political agendas in the past). If the CDC's data is accurate, then maybe I helped save someone's life (or, if they survive COVID, saved them from having other serious health complications in their later life due to having COVID)...and all I had to do is do something that doesn't inconvenience me at all and wear a mask when I go into a store or on public transportation etc.

And if the CDC's data ends up being inaccurate, then guess what it really didn't affect me negatively in any way because all I had to do was put a mask on inside. Such a burden!

Maybe if there weren't people like you around my friends and relatives who died of COVID would still be here.

BiG SiP
12-07-2020, 05:38 PM
My condolences elf

Raev
12-07-2020, 06:03 PM
AAPS is completely funded by membership dues and contributions, so we answer to and advocate for our physician members and not big corporate donors or government funding sources.

I can't believe you not only wrote an entire essay on why it would be dangerous for you to read peer-reviewed scientific papers that might contradict the Corporate/Government narrative, but then had the temerity to claim that my ignorance is killing people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

Raev
12-07-2020, 06:11 PM
Oh wow, I'm reading the Atlantic hit piece on the AAPS and I can only say that I like them more.

The association has promoted an array of discredited theories: childhood vaccines cause autism, illegal immigrants spread disease and abortion causes breast cancer, among others.

All of these are obviously true except the last one, which is true but not obvious (https://learninggnm.com/SBS/documents/gnm_paradigm_opening_page.html).

Regardless of what you personally think about the AAPS, though, they are posting peer reviewed scientific papers, not their own personal opinions. It's just a collection of information. Refusing to read it because it might change your mind is basically admitting to intellectual impotence.

cd288
12-07-2020, 06:13 PM
Oh wow, I'm reading the Atlantic hit piece on the AAPS and I can only say that I like them more.

All of these are obviously true except the last one, which is true but not obvious (https://learninggnm.com/SBS/documents/gnm_paradigm_opening_page.html).

Regardless of what you personally think about the AAPS, though, they are posting peer reviewed scientific papers, not their own personal opinions. It's just a collection of information. Refusing to read it because it might change your mind is basically admitting to intellectual impotence.

Lol this comment gives anyone everything they need to know about your level of intelligence. I actually did laugh out loud when you posted this to support your argument.

But the good thing about people like you is this: if there weren't any stupid people, we'd all have the same amount of shit. Fortunately, people like you exist so that we intelligent people are valued more highly (i.e. paid more) to work in certain positions/industries.

cd288
12-07-2020, 06:19 PM

And btw, you didn't respond to my overall point at all. Interesting.

What is the downside to wearing a mask when you're inside in public places? How does that negatively affect your life in a substantial way? We can debate data and sources all we want, but the fact of the matter is there is data that shows it could be helpful. So why not just wear it on the off chance that it is helpful? It doesn't really affect you negatively to do so. I know it will be hard for you to form a coherent argument, but I'd really like to hear a coherent argument as to why you wouldn't wear the mask for the next couple months (until the vaccine is more widespread) just in case it helps.

Soothsayer
12-07-2020, 06:20 PM
Masks help. The weight of evidence from authoritative academic sources increasingly favors this statement. Do your fellow countrymen a favor and just wear the damn mask. Are some of you really so utterly selfish that you're willing to selectively ignore this and potentially endanger the lives of others? Do you honestly not care about your fellow man enough to at least do something that may very well protect him or her? Go ahead - cherry-pick the articles that support your point of view. Hell, I could cherry-pick an article that says microwaved food causes cancer. Does that make it so?

The fact that masks are a hot-button political issue in the United States is a stunning testament to our collective moral failure as a nation. And unless you're a researcher with truly in-depth knowledge of how disease transmission works, do what the overall academic consensus tells you to do. I'm willing to bet that most of you have no credentials and no expertise on the subject.

douglas1999
12-07-2020, 06:30 PM
Masks help. The weight of evidence from authoritative academic sources increasingly favors this statement. Do your fellow countrymen a favor and just wear the damn mask. Are some of you really so utterly selfish that you're willing to selectively ignore this and potentially endanger the lives of others? Do you honestly not care about your fellow man enough to at least do something that may very well protect him or her? Go ahead - cherry-pick the articles that support your point of view. Hell, I could cherry-pick an article that says microwaved food causes cancer. Does that make it so?

The fact that masks are a hot-button political issue in the United States is a stunning testament to our collective moral failure as a nation. And unless you're a researcher with truly in-depth knowledge of how disease transmission works, do what the overall academic consensus tells you to do. I'm willing to bet that most of you have no credentials and no expertise on the subject.

Is this post about the flu, sars cov-1 or sars cov-2? I need to know which one you're talking about before I can berate you for being a bad person.

cd288
12-07-2020, 06:32 PM
Is this post about the flu, sars cov-1 or sars cov-2? I need to know which one you're talking about before I can berate you for being a bad person.

Again, neither of you selfish and moronic individuals have been able to make a coherent and intelligent argument for why it's an issue for you to occasionally have to put on a mask (i.e. when you're indoors in a public place and not eating/drinking) just in case the data about it helping to reduce spread is accurate. Still waiting.

Raev
12-07-2020, 06:35 PM
Are some of you really so utterly selfish that you're willing to selectively ignore this and potentially endanger the lives of others?

Approximately 300,000 people in the US have died "of" COVID. Most of them are octogenarians with multiple comorbidities, and the official numbers are that they have some 5-10 years of life left at most. 300,000 * 10 * 365 / 300,000,000 = 3.65. In other words, if all of the COVID deaths were distributed evenly we would have each lost under 4 days of life, and probably more like 2.

Now, are you seriously claiming that someone who would prefer to see the smile on a friend's face while eating at a nice restaurant over living four more days can only be a selfish, morally reprehensible, anti-citizen?

Go ahead - cherry-pick the articles that support your point of view

The AAPS page quotes some 30 articles if I am eyeballing it correctly. Please remember that the scientific consensus up till about 8 months ago was that masks don't work. Fauci is literally on record as stating that the average person should not wear a mask and that asymptomatic people are never the primary drivers of an epidemic.

do what the overall academic consensus tells you to do. I'm willing to bet that most of you have no credentials and no expertise on the subject.

I have a PhD in Computer Science. I've seen how the academic sausage is made. Peer reviewed papers are more interesting than random internet pages . . . but not by much. Mostly they just reflect the interests of their corporate donors, and those are not always aligned with the truth . . .

douglas1999
12-07-2020, 06:36 PM
Again, neither of you selfish and moronic individuals have been able to make a coherent and intelligent argument for why it's an issue for you to occasionally have to put on a mask (i.e. when you're indoors in a public place and not eating/drinking) just in case the data about it helping to reduce spread is accurate. Still waiting.

I have repeatedly stated that I *do* wear a mask and I don't particularly mind it. My arguments have all been about why we don't treat similarly-risky diseases in this way, or respond societally to them in this way. At all. The response is completely out of proportion to the risk. You guys have yet to formulate an argument as to why this one is worthy of this response, outside of "it's more transmittable". It's also overwhelmingly not dangerous for the overwhelming majority of people. That's the asymmetry that hasn't been addressed.

I already pointed out that the flu killed more kids, in only one flu season, which only lasts 4 months. Covid has killed significantly fewer kids than that in an entire year, yet we don't have mask mandates and lockdowns for a bad flu season. If you're arguing in good faith, you should say "Well, we SHOULD mask up for the flu season". That would at least be consistent. But that's never the response, it's always some handwaving "well this is magically worse because of authoritative sources of medical professionals" word salad garbage.

Jibartik
12-07-2020, 06:47 PM
I just wanted to let OP know that not only is he mad but to remind him to wear a mask lol

imperiouskitten
12-07-2020, 06:54 PM
Approximately 300,000 people in the US have died "of" COVID. Most of them are octogenarians with multiple comorbidities, and the official numbers are that they have some 5-10 years of life left at most. 300,000 * 10 * 365 / 300,000,000 = 3.65. In other words, if all of the COVID deaths were distributed evenly we would have each lost under 4 days of life, and probably more like 2.

Now, are you seriously claiming that someone who would prefer to see the smile on a friend's face while eating at a nice restaurant over living four more days can only be a selfish, morally reprehensible, anti-citizen?

The AAPS page quotes some 30 articles if I am eyeballing it correctly. Please remember that the scientific consensus up till about 8 months ago was that masks don't work. Fauci is literally on record as stating that the average person should not wear a mask and that asymptomatic people are never the primary drivers of an epidemic.

I have a PhD in Computer Science. I've seen how the academic sausage is made. Peer reviewed papers are more interesting than random internet pages . . . but not by much. Mostly they just reflect the interests of their corporate donors, and those are not always aligned with the truth . . .

Nice, more minimizing, more "comorbidities".

I'm 30 and I have "comorbidities" but they wouldn't affect my covid survival. If I died, you'd scratch me from your cherrypicked stats.

Fuck grandma, she had high blood pressure so she doesn't count.

Jibartik
12-07-2020, 07:14 PM
If you catch covid, you are the stupidest person ever.

douglas1999
12-07-2020, 07:24 PM
Nice, more minimizing, more "comorbidities".

I'm 30 and I have "comorbidities" but they wouldn't affect my covid survival. If I died, you'd scratch me from your cherrypicked stats.

Fuck grandma, she had high blood pressure so she doesn't count.

Comorbidities are an extremely relevant and important detail in assessing the threat of any disease, especially when drafting public policy to respond to that disease.

If being obese and having diabetes makes you much more likely to die of covid, should we not draft policy to reduce obesity and diabetes first? Let's have a government mandated maximum daily caloric intake. Let's have government mandated administration of blood pressure medication to all citizens. These measures would reduce mortality more than wearing a shitty mask.

Again this is all beside the point, all of life is a risk assessment. The question is whether the risk is worth the sacrifice, and many including myself don't think that it is.

Jimjam
12-07-2020, 07:25 PM
Waters turning hard outside. Them masks be cosy!

imperiouskitten
12-07-2020, 07:25 PM
I agree, mask so comfy in winter

loramin
12-07-2020, 07:34 PM
For those folks who are still doubt mask effectiveness, here's Bill Nye breaking it down for you:

https://www.facebook.com/NowThisNews/videos/bill-nye-is-here-to-set-the-record-straight-on-masks/384904412591377/

Jibartik
12-07-2020, 07:35 PM
Shirt, shoes, A TIE, a coat, heeled shoes, all the stuff gerriatrics that thnk covid is fake like to wear are fine, but a little mask and BOO HOO im unCOMFortable IT HUWRTS

Jibartik
12-07-2020, 07:41 PM
whats this new spooky thing?

https://youtu.be/KX_MT8Tb1Xs

300:1 so far! https://youtu.be/c77daTn08qI

Cassawary
12-07-2020, 07:42 PM
Comorbidities are an extremely relevant and important detail in assessing the threat of any disease, especially when drafting public policy to respond to that disease.

If being obese and having diabetes makes you much more likely to die of covid, should we not draft policy to reduce obesity and diabetes first? Let's have a government mandated maximum daily caloric intake. Let's have government mandated administration of blood pressure medication to all citizens. These measures would reduce mortality more than wearing a shitty mask.

Again this is all beside the point, all of life is a risk assessment. The question is whether the risk is worth the sacrifice, and many including myself don't think that it is.

What about the betus? You can't morally recommend masks for covid without curing all other illness first. It's hypocritical!

Jibartik
12-07-2020, 07:47 PM
I have explained to douglas both in well written dumbing downs and hard copy evidence of every reason he says "nobody has ever explained" like 500 times, please dont try to explain things to him, he does not care at all what you think.

hobart
12-07-2020, 08:12 PM
I have explained to douglas both in well written dumbing downs and hard copy evidence of every reason he says "nobody has ever explained" like 500 times, please dont try to explain things to him, he does not care at all what you think.

Trexller
12-07-2020, 08:28 PM
flip flopping on policy obliterates credibility. nobody trusts anything the govt says.

dunno why that is so difficult for people to understand.

Naethyn
12-07-2020, 09:00 PM
https://imgur.com/WmJV7hi.jpg

Topgunben
12-07-2020, 09:05 PM
flip flopping on policy obliterates credibility. nobody trusts anything the govt says.

dunno why that is so difficult for people to understand.

Or worse, lying about how masks aren’t important because, there was a mask shortage and they didn’t want people overusing them. Yep, Fauci did that.

Thulian
12-07-2020, 09:18 PM
cold naethyn? We got front hitting florida tonight a full snuggle alert was issued, going down into the 50s

imperiouskitten
12-07-2020, 09:33 PM

Thx glad to hear someone else back this up.

Jibartik
12-07-2020, 09:40 PM
Or worse, lying about how masks aren’t important because, there was a mask shortage and they didn’t want people overusing them. Yep, Fauci did that.

bro, that was literally trump be careful.

Mblake81
12-07-2020, 09:43 PM
bro, that was literally trump be careful.

bro, it's a real hard time of the year. Sorry you didn't get help from this.

Jibartik
12-07-2020, 09:44 PM
bro, it's a real hard time of the year. Sorry you didn't get help from this.

I dont understand what do you mean?

Topgun will forget bearing false witness just now, at the end and be licked by flames.

Worst sin you can commit because it's so easy to forget to apologize for during judgment!

imperiouskitten
12-07-2020, 09:48 PM
Fauci's lie was that he said masks don't work for a reason. Truth is, it was not stratagem but ego, blunder and malpractice. You'd understand if you'd had a medical education on the East Coast like Fauci & me, but you can see I'm right if you watch the tapes. He parroted a common academic meme and cost hundreds of thousands of lives. He knows he's a fraud, which is why he fumbled that baseball pitch so horribly. He deserves ridicule and he knows it.

Jibartik
12-07-2020, 10:05 PM
During an interview with 60 Minutes—an interview Trump and his allies cite as an example of when the doctor was wrong—Fauci says "there's no reason to be walking around with a mask,” though adds he’s not “against masks,” but worried about health care providers and sick people “needing them,” and says masks can lead to “unintended consequences” such as people touching their face when they fiddle with their mask.

I could imagine reading that and being like THERE SEE HE SAID IT SEEEE

But then again I could also remember the context of this conversation and it has nothing to do with the events that followed and the conversation today.

But what difference does it make nobody cares you are all just doing what happens when a society built on sin gets too comfortable.

Mike Pompeo will end it all. Mark my words. 2024-27 will be your last 3 years of any semblance of normality before its all gone.

That's my prophecy lets see if I'm right!

Topgunben
12-07-2020, 10:09 PM
I dont understand what do you mean?

Topgun will forget bearing false witness just now, at the end and be licked by flames.

Worst sin you can commit because it's so easy to forget to apologize for during judgment!

I don’t think Trump intentionally lied about masks ineffectiveness so as to prevent a shortage of masks.

BarnabusCollins
12-07-2020, 10:15 PM
Wait till you see what they do under Harris. lmfao

Thulian
12-07-2020, 10:49 PM
democrats dont do anything, thats the joke

only poor people elect them, they buy into the promise rich people will pay more taxes ( They wont )

sorry you lost

imperiouskitten
12-07-2020, 11:06 PM
democrats dont do anything, thats the joke

only poor people elect them, they buy into the promise rich people will pay more taxes ( They wont )

sorry you lost

Gravydoo II
12-07-2020, 11:43 PM
You are LITERALLY transforming yourself into a bot... That means that you are at the time of wearing the mask APPROXIMATELY 90% compliant with the programming. There is very little hope for you the divine spark has FADED IMMENSELY. I'm sorry you're probably not leaving this place EVER.

So doctors should spit inside you when you have surgery?? what a fucking idiot... Soooo does it make me a robot to wear an SCBA to fight a fire?? Its a mask... what about diving?? Snorkeling?? Does that make me a robot or not??? What about all those fire fighters in the military and civilians alike?? Will they become robots for wearing their masks?? What if I'm in my shop making a lot of saw dust??? Should I wear one then or no?? Cause I dont want to become "programmed" by your stupid ideas..

douglas1999
12-07-2020, 11:46 PM
So doctors should spit inside you when you have surgery?? what a fucking idiot... Soooo does it make me a robot to wear an SCBA to fight a fire?? Its a mask... what about diving?? Snorkeling?? Does that make me a robot or not??? What about all those fire fighters in the military and civilians alike?? Will they become robots for wearing their masks?? What if I'm in my shop making a lot of saw dust??? Should I wear one then or no?? Cause I dont want to become "programmed" by your stupid ideas..

All of those examples are completely irrelevant to wearing a mask to prevent covid, which kills almost nobody. Can't tell if troll, if so nicely done.

Cassawary
12-07-2020, 11:51 PM
All of those examples are completely irrelevant to wearing a mask to prevent covid, which kills almost nobody. Can't tell if troll, if so nicely done.

If you can't see the corpses stacked in Trump's wake, you're far beyond mortal help.

Seek Christ

Trexller
12-07-2020, 11:58 PM
Wait till you see what they do under Harris. lmfao

up to this point in her career, harris has been the bottom. Now she'll just be riding joe biden.

Biden won't mind, he'll just think that Jill needs to take a shower.

Tunabros
12-08-2020, 12:02 AM
Solleks I honestly didn't think you were that dumb. Way to disappoint :(

got banned for thinking masks are for augmented cyborgs

way to go solleks

Cassawary
12-08-2020, 12:06 AM
up to this point in her career, harris has been the bottom. Now she'll just be riding joe biden.

Biden won't mind, he'll just think that Jill needs to take a shower.

I enjoyed this but it's pretty racist

Gravydoo II
12-08-2020, 12:09 AM

If you're in the hospital around staff who deal with covid patients all day, you dont want them to wear a mask while you're in surgery...??? LOLOL wow... Yea.. 1% is like nobody in a country of 340 million.. Thats only 34 million. That just means like, world war two will happen within our borders alone.

Meanwhile, in the rest of the world, they are eradicating it. We have operation barbarossa against our own people. Nice attitude. Hope your parents dont die from it, then the rest of your family, then you.. all alone..

Gravydoo II
12-08-2020, 12:16 AM
I thought christians are pro-life...? So 34 million is acceptable to them... That is so very pro-life.

I REALLY hope everyone who doesnt wear a mask gets it. That will be fucking hilarious.. I want you to feel that fear of dying. I want you to sit alone in a hospital, crying to yourself, cause nobody can visit your stupid ass. I want you to have that tube rammed down your throat to FORCE you to breath so you can suffer for longer, waiting and wondering if you will pull through. I want everyone to gather around your stupid ass coffin and shake their heads and offer glances at one another across the hole in the ground. Glances that just say it all like "what a fucking moron... left his wife and kids cause he didnt want to wear a mask. What a fucking pussy." and "wow how could someone be so monumentally stupid? Their gravestone will be an actual monument to their selfishness and stupidity." those kind of glances.. Oh and when your wife is back on the market, I hope she finds a man better than the piece of shit she was married to. LOLOL

Thats what you're saying when you dont wear a mask. So, you're a dickhead. A bellend. An asshole.

GinnasP99
12-08-2020, 12:23 AM
seek help

Trexller
12-08-2020, 12:28 AM
I enjoyed this but it's pretty racist

No, its sexist. :D

Mead
12-08-2020, 12:32 AM
I thought christians are pro-life...? So 34 million is acceptable to them... That is so very pro-life.

I REALLY hope everyone who doesnt wear a mask gets it. That will be fucking hilarious.. I want you to feel that fear of dying. I want you to sit alone in a hospital, crying to yourself, cause nobody can visit your stupid ass. I want you to have that tube rammed down your throat to FORCE you to breath so you can suffer for longer, waiting and wondering if you will pull through. I want everyone to gather around your stupid ass coffin and shake their heads and offer glances at one another across the hole in the ground. Glances that just say it all like "what a fucking moron... left his wife and kids cause he didnt want to wear a mask. What a fucking pussy." and "wow how could someone be so monumentally stupid? Their gravestone will be an actual monument to their selfishness and stupidity." those kind of glances.. Oh and when your wife is back on the market, I hope she finds a man better than the piece of shit she was married to. LOLOL

Thats what you're saying when you dont wear a mask. So, you're a dickhead. A bellend. An asshole.

I see it every single week. The same assholes who thought they had all of the answers suddenly realize they were gravely mistaken. Honestly, the tubes aren't even the worst part. Occasionally you get a few patients who are very difficult to sedate, so they wake up on a paralytic.

Gravydoo II
12-08-2020, 12:34 AM
So they will be fully aware of the garden hose rammed down their throat and up their peepees??

Jibartik
12-08-2020, 12:46 AM
Finally makes sense to me how you'd be like "i think this hitler guy is bad" back in 1936 and like all around you people would be like this guy is great!

Like the obvious is just invisible to these people lol

Gravydoo II
12-08-2020, 12:50 AM
Finally makes sense to me how you'd be like "i think this hitler guy is bad" back in 1936 and like all around you people would be like this guy is great!

That is some amazing sarcasm.. How did you even do that?? Like, its dripping from my screen. You couldnt have been more sarcastic unless you replaced hitler with "griffith".

Trexller
12-08-2020, 12:50 AM

Hey, fascism can be great.... if you agree with the dictator....

Jibartik
12-08-2020, 12:54 AM
Yeah I think its like, if you cant see past your nose and the fascist is like caw caw its easy to be like derrrrrrrrrp.

But lets be clear if you think the fascist is the one who says to wear a mask you're definitely the derrrrrrp.

And the only people that catch covid are big ass derps.

Cassawary
12-08-2020, 01:01 AM
Hey, fascism can be great.... if you agree with the dictator....

no

kjs86z
12-08-2020, 04:14 AM
and the sheep go baaaaaaaaaa

cd288
12-08-2020, 03:13 PM
I have repeatedly stated that I *do* wear a mask and I don't particularly mind it. My arguments have all been about why we don't treat similarly-risky diseases in this way, or respond societally to them in this way. At all. The response is completely out of proportion to the risk. You guys have yet to formulate an argument as to why this one is worthy of this response, outside of "it's more transmittable". It's also overwhelmingly not dangerous for the overwhelming majority of people. That's the asymmetry that hasn't been addressed.

I already pointed out that the flu killed more kids, in only one flu season, which only lasts 4 months. Covid has killed significantly fewer kids than that in an entire year, yet we don't have mask mandates and lockdowns for a bad flu season. If you're arguing in good faith, you should say "Well, we SHOULD mask up for the flu season". That would at least be consistent. But that's never the response, it's always some handwaving "well this is magically worse because of authoritative sources of medical professionals" word salad garbage.

Well, personally I would love if mask wearing became a thing for the flu and other diseases.

Although it's not really accurate that the flu always kills more kids. In the past 16 years, there have only been 3 years where the flu killed more children than COVID (in some years, the flu killed less than half of the amount of children who have died from COVID; in others significantly less, i.e. less than 100). And, of course, we're not out of the woods with COVID yet so some of those years will likely be surpassed by COVID since they're only like 10 deaths higher than the current COVID death child death toll. COVID has also killed vastly more people this year than the flu has in any of the past 10 years. Studies also show that even if you survive COVID (and even in some cases where you were completely asymptomatic) that there is decent potential that you are going to have various different health issues during the course of your life as a result (heart damage, lung damage, kidney damage, etc.; oftentimes significant levels of damage).

Again though, I would be totally fine if they said everyone needs to wear masks during flu season too. That would only be a positive thing. However, that's not really relevant to an anti-mask argument when it comes to COVID. People can argue we should mask up for other diseases/seasons too and I'm all for that. But if someone tried to argue that we shouldn't wear a mask for a worse disease because we don't require it for lesser diseases, that doesn't really make logical sense.

Jibartik
12-08-2020, 03:19 PM
and the sheep go baaaaaaaaaa

no, the sheep go to the hospital

im 4/4 facebook family members who thought it was a joke that went to the hospital lol idiots.

Scratch&Sniff
12-09-2020, 12:40 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_pjNIsxYOg

Flash mobs performance acts took place in more than 15 major cities in the Netherlands on Saturday 28 November 2020.

Completely white-clad participants walked synchronously, accompanied by a mechanical-sounding female voice and penetrating music, through the cities with the aim of making it clear that our future will take dramatic forms if we follow current (corona) policies and measures imposed on / keep swallowing forcibly.

The action has blown over from Bern, where the Guerrilla Mask Force first delivered its - quite ominous - message:

only loneliness is safe;

betray your environment;

deprive vaccination opponents of their rights;

always be obedient;

true freedom takes place in isolation;

body contact causes distress;

our breath is deadly;

sacrifice everything for hygiene;

avoid closeness forever;

renounce procreation,

magnetaress
12-09-2020, 12:56 AM
https://masseffect.fandom.com/wiki/Quarian is the ideal form.

https://i.imgur.com/2OcdagK.png

u all know u hit that booty in mass effect

----

seriously tho, speaking as an old person who's tired of peoples basic shit - i don't blame those pushing for evolution beyond basic humanity, humanity is awful, it requires loving and accepting evil, abuse, exploitation, and depravity - i know nothing else in my life, just be greatful you are not dead yet, because you will be, soon, chose to die of COVID if u will. You have no control and the guns won't save u from what the Chinaman can, will, do, cheaper, faster.

Trexller
12-09-2020, 02:51 AM
I knew you liked girls!

magnetaress
12-09-2020, 03:09 AM
I knew you liked girls!

I'm not a lesbian, but the dialog options were :eek:

Had to try it out atleast once.

BarnabusCollins
12-09-2020, 03:53 AM
"Ohio club cited for Covid violations after 500 people attend indoor Trey Songz concert"

Idiots like these toddler-brains are making China smile ear to ear.

Llanos
12-09-2020, 10:45 AM

Are you all under some delusion we won't all get Covid? Everyone has or will get Covid. It's a freaking cold virus. Everyone gets the cold. I see this argument a lot. I hope patriots get coronavirus! Yea, stupids, everyone is. The entire point of the lockdowns was to flatten the curve because EVERYONE is going to get it. They have politicized and monetized it now and you idiots are all aboard. I would say sheep but you already know who you are.

kjs86z
12-09-2020, 10:48 AM

you must be fun at parties

Llanos
12-09-2020, 11:00 AM
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/08/health/covid-vaccine-mask.html

Many other super liberal news outlets pushing this hard.

Did people legitimately think the people in control were just gonna turn off this revenue stream?

They are making a killing everything Covid related. Masks, hand sanitizers, thermometers, and anything else I can't imagine.

Billionaires have increased their holdings up to 700% so far. Imagine how much more money they will make after this booster shot.

Until people say no together this is never stopping.

Mblake81
12-09-2020, 11:07 AM
Until people say no together this is never stopping.

Howling at the moon.

magnetaress
12-09-2020, 12:41 PM
MoMMM I don't want to wear a mask.

Is the new

MOMM I'm a REAL girl.