PDA

View Full Version : Proof that Lockdowns are Working

Raev
12-05-2020, 09:43 PM
Proof That Lockdowns are Working (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ_XFUYAV_A)

I don't think any of Feniin's 12 personalities can make it through this video without an epileptic breakdown.

imperiouskitten
12-05-2020, 10:02 PM
3000 dead a day

USA lockdowns aren't universal, aren't obeyed and did demonstrably work in other places like Japan that have fewer ragged grannykillers

Cringe youtube man

Your brain is full of dookey. It is what it eat. Enjoy being delusional rest of your life because you can never wrap your head around your complicity in the greatest humiliation and needless loss of life in United States history

Lune
12-05-2020, 10:03 PM
279k dead, a 9/11 a day, and continuing to minimize this virus and the simple precautions that could have cut the deaths by half or more before an effective vaccine could be developed.

Again, for the mere cost of placing a small piece of cloth over your mouth when you're around other people, you too could have prevented this national disgrace.

This one's pretty rich:

https://i.imgur.com/jEcqbk9.jpg

127 children under 18 have died from COVID. Vastly more children have been killed by other causes. I guess we shouldn't care about COVID at all then, right? Logical fucking fallacies 101. Again, had people worn masks like they were supposed to, and if it weren't for sick, brainwashed fucks like this youtuber, fewer children would have died.

imperiouskitten
12-05-2020, 10:11 PM
that guy doesnt know the diff between "conscience" and "conscious" btw. yikes

douglas1999
12-05-2020, 10:35 PM
127 children under 18 have died from COVID. Vastly more children have been killed by other causes. I guess we shouldn't care about COVID at all then, right? Logical fucking fallacies 101. Again, had people worn masks like they were supposed to, and if it weren't for sick, brainwashed fucks like this youtuber, fewer children would have died.

Haha that's rich. Logical fallacies, like the strawman you just produced. Nobody said "Vastly more children have been killed by other causes, therefor we shouldn't care at all about it!!". The question is whether the collateral impacts of lockdowns on society make sense in proportion to the danger posed by the virus.

I'm sure kids have died and will continue to die as a direct result of lockdowns, too. Don't you CARE about KIDS dying???! See, I can be emotionally manipulative too.

All of life is a risk assessment. Fewer kids would die if we wear masks all day every day for the rest of our lives. I doubt you're advocating for that though? Don't you CARE about the KIDS??

douglas1999
12-05-2020, 10:44 PM
From the CDC:

"2019-20 Season's Pediatric Flu Deaths Tie High Mark Set During 2017-18 Season. August 21, 2020 – CDC today reported one new seasonal flu-related death in a child that occurred during the 2019-2020 season, bringing the total number of flu deaths in children reported to CDC for last season to 188"

That's about 50 more than covid. Why weren't you wearing your mask, Lune??! We could have saved those kids!

Trexller
12-05-2020, 10:45 PM
"Think of the children" (also "What about the children?") is a cliché that evolved into a rhetorical tactic.[1][2][3] Literally, it refers to children's rights (as in discussions of child labor).[4][5][6] In debate, however, it is a plea for pity that is used as an appeal to emotion, and therefore it becomes a logical fallacy.[1][2][3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Think_of_the_children

Caroll
12-05-2020, 11:00 PM
Proof That Lockdowns are Working (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ_XFUYAV_A)

I don't think any of Feniin's 12 personalities can make it through this video without an epileptic breakdown.

"Guyth, I have all the prooth that the pandemic ith fake!!!"

*Posts obscure YouTube video made by someone with a 65 IQ*

"SEE!!!!!!"

Didn't click, didn't watch. You're brain dead and most likely have a shitty life (low-income, lonely, physically inadequate like 5'1 Ben Shapiro, etc.)

Nocht
12-05-2020, 11:03 PM
Yall still need Dungeons&Dragons.

Caroll
12-05-2020, 11:07 PM
From the CDC:

"2019-20 Season's Pediatric Flu Deaths Tie High Mark Set During 2017-18 Season. August 21, 2020 – CDC today reported one new seasonal flu-related death in a child that occurred during the 2019-2020 season, bringing the total number of flu deaths in children reported to CDC for last season to 188"

That's about 50 more than covid. Why weren't you wearing your mask, Lune??! We could have saved those kids!

Donald Trump said the CDC was the enemy of the people, these stats are meaningless. NEXT.

douglas1999
12-05-2020, 11:10 PM
Donald Trump said the CDC was the enemy of the people, these stats are meaningless. NEXT.

That was obviously a ridiculous thing for him to say. See, if you attempt to respond to something I don't believe, it kind of makes you look like a dumb retard.

You don't have to go through life as angry as you are, there is help available btw. I'm worried about you.

Cassawary
12-05-2020, 11:18 PM
Yall still need Dungeons&Dragons.

Caroll
12-05-2020, 11:22 PM
That was obviously a ridiculous thing for him to say. See, if you attempt to respond to something I don't believe, it kind of makes you look like a dumb retard.

You don't have to go through life as angry as you are, there is help available btw. I'm worried about you.

Your candidate lost the election.

douglas1999
12-05-2020, 11:36 PM
Your candidate lost the election.

Your candidate's platform is actually somehow *worse* than donald trump's; a literal member of the WWE hall of fame.

imperiouskitten
12-05-2020, 11:42 PM
Didn't click, didn't watch. You're brain dead and most likely have a shitty life (low-income, lonely, physically inadequate like 5'1 Ben Shapiro, etc.)

I think I coined the style in this quoted paragraph. do U acknowledge me as an influence?

imperiouskitten
12-05-2020, 11:43 PM

Don't call names meanie-pants, you're creeping me out

Caroll
12-05-2020, 11:45 PM
Your candidate's platform is actually somehow *worse* than donald trump's; a literal member of the WWE hall of fame.

Who is my candidate?

imperiouskitten
12-05-2020, 11:48 PM
3000 dead a day. I'm muddying the waters about prevention measures because " The Scientific Debate Is Ongoing " and " You Don't Know For Sure That Works ".

God forbid we should accidentally take 1 step too far in saving some of the One Million Who Will Die. Err on the side of caution, I say. One mask too many would be tragic. Also only 126 kids have died so who givese a flying fuck, these are mostly sickly eaters who are dying so fuck em, AIDS trash.

Can I join the 20-redneck nutswing brigade now? I really want to gargle the cum of the worst posters on this board like Trexller, Sioux, doug with a big Fox News slave tattoo on my pubis, jordan peterson with blown pupils tramp stamp and a red baseball cap playfully askew like a real certified Adult, Non-Playground Poster.

feniin
12-05-2020, 11:56 PM
Living rent free, socially distanced of course, in Raev's head. Yikes.

Caroll
12-06-2020, 12:01 AM
3000 dead a day. I'm muddying the waters about prevention measures because " The Scientific Debate Is Ongoing " and " You Don't Know For Sure That Works ".

God forbid we should accidentally take 1 step too far in saving some of the One Million Who Will Die. Err on the side of caution, I say. One mask too many would be tragic. Also only 126 kids have died so who givese a flying fuck, these are mostly sickly eaters who are dying so fuck em, AIDS trash.

Can I join the 20-redneck nutswing brigade now? I really want to gargle the cum of the worst posters on this board like Trexller, Sioux, doug with a big Fox News slave tattoo on my pubis, jordan peterson with blown pupils tramp stamp and a red baseball cap playfully askew like a real certified Adult, Non-Playground Poster.

This was good, I laughed. Thank you!

Topgunben
12-06-2020, 01:50 AM
I really want to gargle the cum of the worst posters on this board like Trexller, Sioux, doug with a big Fox News slave tattoo on my pubis, jordan peterson with blown pupils tramp stamp and a red baseball cap playfully askew like a real certified Adult, Non-Playground Poster.

The fact that you wont say my name makes me feel very Voldemortesque. You have no idea how much satisfaction I got from this post, knowing that I am literally the cause of your mouth foaming rage fests.

Thank you, Thank you.............. Thank you

imperiouskitten
12-06-2020, 01:53 AM
I did think of you, I just didn't think of your name in time. I mostly remember you by the red color signal at left when reading your posts. I guess you're just not at the top of my radar. Sorry you feel attached to twisting that some other way :p but yes you were intended to fall into that category.

Trexller
12-06-2020, 01:54 AM
I really want to gargle the cum of the worst posters on this board like Trexller, Sioux, doug with a big Fox News slave tattoo on my pubis

dude. i asked you before to leave me out of your fantasies.

besides, we know you like girls.

douglas1999
12-06-2020, 01:56 AM
Kitten, lune and caroll have provided extremely well balanced and reasonable discourse as of late. Their dedication to self-skepticism and the exchange of ideas is unparalleled.

Highlights include:

The word "redneck", the word "idiot", the phrase "fucking idiot", and the sentence "I'm not gonna read that". It just really pushes the collective dialogue forward.

imperiouskitten
12-06-2020, 01:58 AM
doug i made a pretty good satirical post critiquing your entire angle, but as usual you ignore it. stop harping on this idea of good-faith discussion, you're a total con.

and trexller, i like girls ??? that'sa new angle, will you explain what's implied?

Topgunben
12-06-2020, 02:04 AM
dude. i asked you before to leave me out of your fantasies.

besides, we know you like girls.

he likes girls?

I seem to recollect him telling me he liked chicks back in the day, but had some plumbing issues down stairs that prevented him to go any further

imperiouskitten
12-06-2020, 02:06 AM
that's not really what I said (i'm female btw). more like i felt socially compelled to chase girls but i never felt attraction so it was weird :( poor girls

Trexller
12-06-2020, 02:08 AM
omg I was right?!

attraction --> obsession --> emulation

imperiouskitten
12-06-2020, 02:09 AM
nahhh I don't think so, I had bedroom fantasies about men by 6 and wanted to be a wife by 12. I was very orthodox/conservative like y'all, so it took me a very long time to actually consider my own feelings when it "came time" to pursue a mate. it was motivated by an inferiority complex for sure if you must know, I didn't want to be a 25yo virgin so I set out to "achieve" banging a girl. There was a time before I made enough achievements to feel comfortable in my own skin. There is nothing more pleasant in the world to me than the feeling of my big strong husband in my arms.

good fishing, though. I perhaps shouldn't tell you this, but I have met a number of trans women who seem attached to collecting beautiful female friends as some sort of throwback dick measuring contest. I think some might exhibit the psychology you describe, while others do it 'cuz they are foolishly attached to impressing men like y'all who won't respect them as women no matter what. Like an "I'm more man than you anyway" kinda thing. These girls don't tend even to see themselves as women because of the BS y'all throw at them, so the real shame is on you not them. The other type, who I judge as "obsessed" with women like you say, I've only met one example of and she was very creepy and viewed her whole identity as a fetish. Mental illness for sure but a rarer case.

I've even met a girl who collects "trans boys" who don't do hormones and still do makeup and for all intents and purposes are just pretty girls, and she obviously flexes about it with a very thinly-veiled pride for all the girls she's assembled, like she views their entire identities as a charade. Which they clearly are. I think trans men tend to be the much more deluded on average and sort of exploit the "sjw" view of gender that you retards assign to me over and over. That was too weird to be around. Anyway it's an interesting subject, but it's not me.

solleks
12-06-2020, 08:47 AM
Nice thesis, stop lyin, didnt read

Lune
12-06-2020, 09:14 AM

Kind of like how you assume I'm in favor of lockdowns.

I'm not.

cd288
12-06-2020, 11:24 AM

I love the hypocrisy of trump supporters like douglas1999 lol. Will basically be like “yeah this organization is a fraud...until there’s something it said or put out that I agree with”

Thulian
12-06-2020, 11:37 AM
everyone is wearing masks and florida had 10,800 cases 2 days ago please explain how are masks helping?

nostalgiaquest
12-06-2020, 11:49 AM
everyone is wearing masks and florida had 10,800 cases 2 days ago please explain how are masks helping?

From - https://www.aarp.org/health/healthy-living/info-2020/states-mask-mandates-coronavirus.html#Florida

"Florida recommends but does not require face coverings for the general public. Several cities and large counties, including Miami-Dade, Palm Beach and Hillsborough (which includes Tampa), have mask requirements, but local governments are barred from assessing fines and penalties for noncompliance under a Sept. 25 executive order by Gov. Ron DeSantis."

lol, why are Florida folk always so stupid?

solleks
12-06-2020, 12:57 PM
Masks dont do shit except make u look like a bot. There is nothing new same shit as always ppl get sick and die. The numbers are bullshit and inflated the hype is fake and gggggggaaaaayyy low iq bot types. Convinced all men are not equal some are fuckin stupid bad

BiG SiP
12-06-2020, 12:58 PM
is wearing a mask in a well ventilated area (outside, socially distant, lol?) really necessary?

Lune
12-06-2020, 01:02 PM
I'm honestly enjoying some of these lockdowns if nothing else than as retribution for areas with poor mask compliance. Hope these areas fuckin crumble.

Because obviously everyone wasn't wearing masks; we have overwhelming evidence for their efficacy when properly applied, both on a person-to-person prevention basis and a gross public health basis. They are not 100% effective at preventing infection but they lower the R0 enough to slowly destroy the pandemic.

is wearing a mask in a well ventilated area (outside, socially distant, lol?) really necessary?

No, not if you're keeping appropriate distance.

Masks dont do shit except make u look like a bot. There is nothing new same shit as always ppl get sick and die. The numbers are bullshit and inflated the hype is fake and gggggggaaaaayyy low iq bot types. Convinced all men are not equal some are fuckin stupid bad

Dumb

azeth
12-06-2020, 01:11 PM

The actual least intelligent person to ever visit these forums, maybe any forum

solleks
12-06-2020, 01:25 PM
Beep boop beep booop get fucked with your thick ass irony

solleks
12-06-2020, 01:28 PM
There will NEVER EVER be full mask compliance civ is not capable of it in a logistical way. So enjoy pissing all over yourselves worrying about a fake sickness and fake germies flying all over your stupid bot faces because there will always be someone to fuck your day up if you're a programmed bot that is literally programmed to be miserable

Caroll
12-06-2020, 01:28 PM
*refuses to wear mask, cites civil liberties, wears camouflaged onesie to a "Stop the Steal" rally, gets COVID and dies*

This is happening everywhere, I have the stats but I won't share them. It's something like 94.6% of Trump supporters believe that scientists are "enemies of the people" because Dear Leader told them to believe that. Meanwhile they're thrashing around in their rural shithole of opiate-addiction about how the stock market is at 30,000 points despite the fact they are living off government assistance.

Side note, highest beneficiary by percentage and number of people receiving welfare benefits from state and federal government is white men living in rural areas.

Facts don't care about your opinions.

P.S. Joseph R. Biden won the freest election in history against the loser incumbent Donald J. Trump (alleged pedophile as evidenced by his decades of friendship and video proof of being in the presence of Jeffrey Epstein on at least fifty occasions).

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

solleks
12-06-2020, 01:29 PM
more stats. Haven't you had enough stats? THEY ARE LITERALLY MEANINGLESS anyone can put numbers anywhere that's exactly why you can't agree on anything

solleks
12-06-2020, 01:32 PM
Realm wide consensus does not exist. Everyone is living in there own programs and they are meant to be confused and disagreeable. So the bot stat fights are literally pointless. I'm not even disagreeing with stats im saying you are a bot and that is the input you received, get the fuck over it no one cares

cd288
12-06-2020, 01:49 PM
*refuses to wear mask, cites civil liberties, wears camouflaged onesie to a "Stop the Steal" rally, gets COVID and dies*

This is happening everywhere, I have the stats but I won't share them. It's something like 94.6% of Trump supporters believe that scientists are "enemies of the people" because Dear Leader told them to believe that. Meanwhile they're thrashing around in their rural shithole of opiate-addiction about how the stock market is at 30,000 points despite the fact they are living off government assistance.

Side note, highest beneficiary by percentage and number of people receiving welfare benefits from state and federal government is white men living in rural areas.

Facts don't care about your opinions.

P.S. Joseph R. Biden won the freest election in history against the loser incumbent Donald J. Trump (alleged pedophile as evidenced by his decades of friendship and video proof of being in the presence of Jeffrey Epstein on at least fifty occasions).

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Also, the market pricing is very inflated right now

cd288
12-06-2020, 01:51 PM

My second residence is in south FL. Most people there do not wear masks and it’s pretty frequent that you’ll run into someone who believes COVID literally doesn’t exist at all. Business’s/counties also have to lobby to governor for approval if they want to put limitations in place at all, and often he refuses to approve them. Florida is freaking insane right now.

Caroll
12-06-2020, 01:53 PM
Realm wide consensus does not exist. Everyone is living in there own programs and they are meant to be confused and disagreeable. So the bot stat fights are literally pointless. I'm not even disagreeing with stats im saying you are a bot and that is the input you received, get the fuck over it no one cares

I'm not going to try to unpack this since you're obviously suffering from a TBI (traumatic-brain injury). I hope you get the help you need and so does President-Elect Joseph R. Biden.

Lune
12-06-2020, 03:07 PM
more stats. Haven't you had enough stats? THEY ARE LITERALLY MEANINGLESS anyone can put numbers anywhere that's exactly why you can't agree on anything

https://i.imgur.com/R4NMCq2.jpg

Topgunben
12-06-2020, 06:23 PM
Masks and lockdowns don’t seem to be working. Frankly, nothing will work to stop the spread of covid. It’s just going to have to run it’s course and we are going to have to achieve some kind of herd immunity.

People that are high risk should quarantine at there own discretion until the vaccine can be passed out. For the rest of us, take the masks off and return to life as it was pre covid. Considering that 80% of the deaths have come from people over 65 years old, To me this seems the most reasonable response.

feniin
12-06-2020, 06:49 PM
We must sacrifice the old because I'm too irresponsible and selfish to wear a mask, wash my hands, and socially distance. That'll Make America Great Again!

Topgunben
12-06-2020, 06:56 PM
We must sacrifice the old because I'm too irresponsible and selfish to wear a mask, wash my hands, and socially distance. That'll Make America Great Again!

Stop being willfully ignorant. You’ll notice that I said that the old people should self quarantine at their discretion.

imperiouskitten
12-06-2020, 06:58 PM
funny thing is I think topgunben is kinda right at this point. Assuming rumors of temporary immunity aren't true. Except -- we have to stop where hospital capacity is overfull, or ppl will die gasping who could have lived. We are already there in some jurisdictions.

Shourty
12-06-2020, 06:59 PM

Don't be so irresponsible and selfish! Cripes what a creep.
If you are in the highly affected group, as I am, It's up to you if I want to wear a non effective face mask.
I think I'm pro choice! Criminy! Who would a thought it? I'm pro choice!!! Wow, things have sure changed.

imperiouskitten
12-06-2020, 07:01 PM
3000 dead gasping and choking everyday

imperiouskitten
12-06-2020, 07:02 PM
What about broke people who can't avoid exposure because of financial need? And the lonely old without someone to get their groceries?

Topgunben
12-06-2020, 07:09 PM
What about broke people who can't avoid exposure because of financial need? And the lonely old without someone to get their groceries?

It would have been easier to just make concessions to help out those groups rather than shutting down the nation.

Lune
12-06-2020, 07:10 PM
Stop being willfully ignorant. You’ll notice that I said that the old people should self quarantine at their discretion.

How do you propose 65+ year olds self quarantine for months to years, exactly? How do they get groceries? How do they go for doctors visits? How do you protect the tens of thousands of elderly in skilled nursing facilities and assisted living facilities?

What about the at-risk young -- people with Type I (genetic) diabetes, chemotherapy, or autoimmune diseases, or other conditions who need to work to survive?

feniin
12-06-2020, 07:11 PM

Yes, because the elderly can live in isolation :confused:

Edit: Do anti-maskers not have any family? Total yikes. You guys really ought to try to make America great again by caring about others and doing things for the common good. Just because you're not the one getting sick and dying doesn't mean there aren't hundreds of thousands of vulnerable people who need to be protected from you.

Lune
12-06-2020, 07:13 PM
It would have been easier to just make concessions to help out those groups rather than shutting down the nation.

Who is shutting down the nation? What are you talking about? The nation shut down-partially- for a few weeks back in March, and has been open since with some precautions. Even now, it is only California that is making the extremely questionable decision to lock down.

Even if some external force doesn't "shut down the nation", many many people are going to be reluctant to expose themselves to normal activities because they don't want to roll the dice on a ~.5% genetic lottery chance of dying to COVID.

This isn't ending until herd immunity. If that herd immunity is through rampant infections, millions will die. If that herd immunity is through vaccines, a fraction of that.

Topgunben
12-06-2020, 07:14 PM
funny thing is I think topgunben is kinda right at this point. Assuming rumors of temporary immunity aren't true. Except -- we have to stop where hospital capacity is overfull, or ppl will die gasping who could have lived. We are already there in some jurisdictions.

I’m a realist. I just don’t see the lockdowns helping enough to offset the negative impacts.

The media has tried to make this a partisan issue. Because the want to pint Republicans as careless for the sole reason of getting Democrats elected.

Let me make this clear. The media is not your friend. They do not care about your lives, they only care about serving themselves and the democratic leadership.

Thulian
12-06-2020, 07:50 PM
30k cases in california today and they say the thanksgiving surge hasnt hit yet

Think about it

solleks
12-06-2020, 07:55 PM
Seen tons of people with seasonal sickness running noses sniffles etc very scary stuff

Topgunben
12-06-2020, 07:57 PM
How do you propose 65+ year olds self quarantine for months to years, exactly? How do they get groceries? How do they go for doctors visits? How do you protect the tens of thousands of elderly in skilled nursing facilities and assisted living facilities?

What about the at-risk young -- people with Type I (genetic) diabetes, chemotherapy, or autoimmune diseases, or other conditions who need to work to survive?

Groceries can be delivered. Here locally, Walmart has dedicated 7am on Monday and Tuesday to the elderly, I think it’s a good idea.

Again, taking drastic measures that aren’t affective just so you can feel good about yourself is not something I want to subscribe to.

imperiouskitten
12-06-2020, 08:52 PM
aid to people voluntarily self-quarantining would have been a good idea, I agree

cd288
12-06-2020, 08:59 PM

Except broader help was proposed and was shot down by your candidate

imperiouskitten
12-06-2020, 09:01 PM
Except broader help was proposed and was shot down by your candidate

Pelosi also sacrificed all of her leverage early on, and stonewalled on future opportunities by holding out for non-starters. Both parties were playing toward the same ends. The Democrats played to lose. Don't doubt it.

PS: AOC and Bernie voted for it all the way and never posed ANY opposition.

branamil
12-06-2020, 09:02 PM
In retrospect it was a waste of time to get a level 60 epic bard and enchanter that I don't play anymore

cd288
12-06-2020, 09:05 PM
I’m a realist. I just don’t see the lockdowns helping enough to offset the negative impacts.

The media has tried to make this a partisan issue. Because the want to pint Republicans as careless for the sole reason of getting Democrats elected.

Let me make this clear. The media is not your friend. They do not care about your lives, they only care about serving themselves and the democratic leadership.

No, let’s actually be clear. The media hasn’t tried to make this a partisan issue. Trump made it a partisan issue because he couldn’t admit to making a mistake. He could have said “you know what guys? There are technically some things I could’ve done better and the federal government could’ve done better. We screwed up on some of the initial steps, but by the way this is a pandemic of a novel disease so mistakes are essentially to be expected at times and I’m sorry that we weren’t flawless on that but I don’t think anyone could’ve been. But now we are going to learn from our mistakes and we’re gonna listen to the science and the doctors and we are going to come together and beat this thing.” If he had done that it never would’ve been a partisan issue (at least not in the media).

But Trump is a petulant child who can’t ever admit having made a mistake or lost. I’ve literally watched him cheat at golf to avoid losing or taking a hit on his scoresheet from a bad shot. So because he’s immature and can’t admit mistakes, he has to come up with another approach...I.e. downplay the entire thing and essentially pretend like it’s a non-issue, which is how it then turns into a partisan issue.

solleks
12-06-2020, 09:12 PM
U watch trumo golfing? U retarded?

Cassawary
12-06-2020, 09:43 PM
Pelosi also sacrificed all of her leverage early on, and stonewalled on future opportunities by holding out for non-starters. Both parties were playing toward the same ends. The Democrats played to lose. Don't doubt it.

PS: AOC and Bernie voted for it all the way and never posed ANY opposition.

Pelosi is holding up the new steezy over civil liability protection for biznasses. She gay.

douglas1999
12-06-2020, 09:59 PM
No, let’s actually be clear. The media hasn’t tried to make this a partisan issue. Trump made it a partisan issue because he couldn’t admit to making a mistake. He could have said “you know what guys? There are technically some things I could’ve done better and the federal government could’ve done better. We screwed up on some of the initial steps, but by the way this is a pandemic of a novel disease so mistakes are essentially to be expected at times and I’m sorry that we weren’t flawless on that but I don’t think anyone could’ve been. But now we are going to learn from our mistakes and we’re gonna listen to the science and the doctors and we are going to come together and beat this thing.” If he had done that it never would’ve been a partisan issue (at least not in the media).

But Trump is a petulant child who can’t ever admit having made a mistake or lost. I’ve literally watched him cheat at golf to avoid losing or taking a hit on his scoresheet from a bad shot. So because he’s immature and can’t admit mistakes, he has to come up with another approach...I.e. downplay the entire thing and essentially pretend like it’s a non-issue, which is how it then turns into a partisan issue.

I agree with him being a petulant child who can't admit wrongdoing, but the media could have been the bigger person too. They don't have to politicize every single story related to covid going forward, which they are doing, just because trump is an arrogant prick. They could say "ya know what? Trump is an asshole, and he can't admit any mistakes, but with that being said here's an analysis of the relative risk of the virus versus the impacts of what some call a drastic over reaction.". They never do that though, ever.

In the last presidential debate, the moderator actually *DID*, finally, do this. She asked biden a question that was something like "Some have said that the consequences of our response to the virus is worse than exposure to the virus itself." which I give her big points for. Unfortunately biden completely dodged it and blamed everything on trump, and then assured the nation that "he will have a plan", ya know, eventually.

Topgunben
12-06-2020, 10:52 PM

Frankly.... whatever Trump did or does is wrong in the eyes of the media. Had he done everything the democratic leadership and media wanted him to do, they still would have thought he was wrong.

Gwaihir
12-06-2020, 11:06 PM
Seen tons of people with seasonal sickness running noses sniffles etc very scary stuff

Ahh it's good to see ya back, bud.

Concise, and I'm scurried.

Cassawary
12-06-2020, 11:22 PM
Frankly.... whatever Trump did or does is wrong in the eyes of the media. Had he done everything the democratic leadership and media wanted him to do, they still would have thought he was wrong.

Do u support him doing nothing against the Baathist state in Syria?

Peace in our time buddy boy

cd288
12-06-2020, 11:40 PM

Yeah they totally would have thought he was wrong if he had prevented the pandemic from doing what it’s done to America

Tunabros
12-06-2020, 11:46 PM
man, half the population denies the existence of covid

and again, covid can be compared to a common cold but seriously its not that hard

to social distance or put on a mask

solleks
12-07-2020, 12:16 AM
2020 the year all the grannies died in the most intense serious pandemic that wiped out everyone, i mean all the grannies for sure at least

Cassawary
12-07-2020, 12:38 AM
2020 the year all the grannies died in the most intense serious pandemic that wiped out everyone, i mean all the grannies for sure at least

https://i.imgur.com/Nz7Z9.jpg

douglas1999
12-07-2020, 12:38 AM
Yeah they totally would have thought he was wrong if he had prevented the pandemic from doing what it’s done to America

See this is fundamentally full of errors. Maybe he *DID* prevent the pandemic from doing what it might have otherwise done to america. The initial projection was 2 million deaths within 2020. It's not even close to that. Whether you think he did a good or bad job splits almost exactly along party lines, which should make you suspicious of either conclusion. He, personally, didn't really do anything. He happened to be president at the time that something completely unprecedented occured. He was criticized for what early measures he did take almost immediately (see: "shutting down travel from china is racist!")

Biden literally said during a debate that if he had been in charge, *ZERO PEOPLE* would have died. That is such an absolutely moronically stupid and impossible statement to make. Criticize trump all you want, but you can't draw any kind of concrete conclusion as to what the right or wrong move was until years from now when the data can be thoroughly combed through, vetted and peer-reviewed. In the meantime vast sweeping generalizations like this are pure political theater.

cd288
12-07-2020, 12:53 AM
See this is fundamentally full of errors. Maybe he *DID* prevent the pandemic from doing what it might have otherwise done to america. The initial projection was 2 million deaths within 2020. It's not even close to that. Whether you think he did a good or bad job splits almost exactly along party lines, which should make you suspicious of either conclusion. He, personally, didn't really do anything. He happened to be president at the time that something completely unprecedented occured. He was criticized for what early measures he did take almost immediately (see: "shutting down travel from china is racist!")

Biden literally said during a debate that if he had been in charge, *ZERO PEOPLE* would have died. That is such an absolutely moronically stupid and impossible statement to make. Criticize trump all you want, but you can't draw any kind of concrete conclusion as to what the right or wrong move was until years from now when the data can be thoroughly combed through, vetted and peer-reviewed. In the meantime vast sweeping generalizations like this are pure political theater.

Lmao wait what? Are you actually going to attempt to argue that Trump has done a good job handling the pandemic? The extent of his actions have basically been to say were rounding the corner each month while surging and then to tell people it’s all going to disappear after the election because it’s only an issue because the Democrats want to use it against him. He’s done nothing to help the situation and if you actually can delude yourself into believing he has then you are even more moronic than you’ve proven to everyone you are thus far.

Cassawary
12-07-2020, 12:53 AM
Biden literally said during a debate that if he had been in charge, *ZERO PEOPLE* would have died.

How can you say that's not true? It's literally conjecture on your part to deny it.

What's wrong with you?

cd288
12-07-2020, 01:12 AM
How can you say that's not true? It's literally conjecture on your part to deny it.

What's wrong with you?

Lol right? Uses conjecture himself and then criticizes conjecture

BarnabusCollins
12-07-2020, 01:48 AM
Lockdowns are failing. Everyone, 100%, is going to die.

Jimjam
12-07-2020, 03:45 AM

A sensible employer is going to pay temporarily sick employees to stay at home. They’ll want to protect their productive, healthy staff and customers. They’ll also allow sickdays to be taken separate to other paid time off leave. Staff need to be able to take time off to avoid burnout without fearing loss of income due to future temporary sickness.

Employers are stakeholders in employee welfare not out of altruism but self interest. Employees are (meant to be) profitable so are protected.

imperiouskitten
12-07-2020, 05:48 AM
oh please, of course some ppl would have caught COVID if Biden were prez. There would have been a steady push for masks from much earlier, tho, including mandates, and the greatest humiliation in United States history (mass population rejection of simple pandemic prevention measures, an entire society of cannibals laid bare) would have been mitigated dramatically. It might actually be considered beyond the pale to refuse to wear a mask, as it should.

Because of the pandemic having permeated the entire population anyway, cutting travel from China is likely not a very significant milestone in the pandemic response. Mathematical thing. So I'd reckon Biden's likely response is clear to be preferable to how it went under Trump, although he'd likely have taken as retarded, hamhanded and uninspired measures as Trump did. Just a better situation on masks would be very preferable.

Jimjam
12-07-2020, 09:30 AM
Ofc people would catch covid under Biden. It’s a cold, you can take reasonable steps to mitigate the risk (personal hygiene, sick leave, mask wearing when appropriate), but you never truly eliminate the risk.

There are diseases where there is functionally 0 chance of catching until some outlier has sex with a bat then opens a kissing stand at the market square.

Lune
12-07-2020, 10:07 AM
Ofc people would catch covid under Biden. It’s a cold, you can take reasonable steps to mitigate the risk (personal hygiene, sick leave, mask wearing when appropriate), but you never truly eliminate the risk.

There are diseases where there is functionally 0 chance of catching until some outlier has sex with a bat then opens a kissing stand at the market square.

Your wrong opinion is 100% at odds with the actual public health and epidemiological evidence, as well as the experiences of countries like Japan, South Korea, Norway, and New Zealand, which have been able to virtually eliminate the virus through excellent public health practices.

Universal masking and avoidance of the most crowded conditions alone lower the R0 of the virus so low that it spreads at a snails pace, slowly festering until a vaccine comes.

If the 60's were Woodstock and civil rights, the 70's were disco and oil embargos, and the 80's were greed is good, the 2010's are going to be every peasant with an internet connection thinking their half-baked opinion outweighs experts who study this their entire lives and utilize facts and evidence.

BarnabusCollins
12-07-2020, 10:41 AM
You forget the fact that the Illuminati pay them to L I E

Like Whitney Houston's death being ruled natural, and then her daughter. And then Delores O'Riordan from Cranberries - murdered in a hotel bathtub (Illuminati ritual sacrifice killing)

They pay off coroners, why not scientists?

Oh no, that would be too horrible to be true, mankind isn't capable of that level of evil. Take off your tin foil hat.

Thulian
12-07-2020, 11:23 AM
A sensible employer is going to pay temporarily sick employees to stay at home. They’ll want to protect their productive, healthy staff and customers. They’ll also allow sickdays to be taken separate to other paid time off leave. Staff need to be able to take time off to avoid burnout without fearing loss of income due to future temporary sickness.

Employers are stakeholders in employee welfare not out of altruism but self interest. Employees are (meant to be) profitable so are protected.

This guy does not own a company, never will and probably voted democrat

SAD !

Thulian
12-07-2020, 11:23 AM

Like Whitney Houston's death being ruled natural, and then her daughter. And then Delores O'Riordan from Cranberries - murdered in a hotel bathtub (Illuminati ritual sacrifice killing)

Oh no, that would be too horrible to be true, mankind isn't capable of that level of evil. Take off your tin foil hat.

tell us more about this illuminati ritual sacrifice killing asberger forum king?

charmcitysking
12-07-2020, 11:59 AM

maybe

or

sometimes rock stars are actually just drug addicts

BarnabusCollins
12-07-2020, 12:27 PM
tell us more about this illuminati ritual sacrifice killing asberger forum king?

Who you dont give a fuck you're just a troll, stupid motherfucker.

Jimjam
12-07-2020, 01:26 PM
Your wrong opinion is 100% at odds with the actual public health and epidemiological evidence, as well as the experiences of countries like Japan, South Korea, Norway, and New Zealand, which have been able to virtually eliminate the virus through excellent public health practices.

Universal masking and avoidance of the most crowded conditions alone lower the R0 of the virus so low that it spreads at a snails pace, slowly festering until a vaccine comes.

If the 60's were Woodstock and civil rights, the 70's were disco and oil embargos, and the 80's were greed is good, the 2010's are going to be every peasant with an internet connection thinking their half-baked opinion outweighs experts who study this their entire lives and utilize facts and evidence.

I don’t think what you said really disagrees with my post. Nothing I said suggested it was impossible to get a R below 1 and through attrition get the levels of infection so low it is functionally unspreadable. In fact you just reiterate what I say (basic hygiene includes respecting personal space, which is a big part of getting that R down).

Jimjam
12-07-2020, 01:31 PM
This guy does not own a company, never will and probably voted democrat

SAD !

Sorry your company has such bad margins you’re unable to protect your most valuable assets.

I’m a forin, but seeing the voter fraud alleged in the US there is a good chance a Demo vote was cast in my name :rolleyes:

BarnabusCollins
12-07-2020, 01:39 PM
China gonna release 2.0 and kill 95% of us

hobart
12-07-2020, 02:01 PM
I live in a very affluent/progressive community with a large university. It's the fucking college kids and the pigfucking redneck Trumptards from the neighboring counties that are messing things up.

The dumb ass kids are the ones driving the statistics up in our county because of their feels about their "college experience". And its the Trumptards that are taking up the spaces in our hospitals that should be reserved for literate decent human folk.

BarnabusCollins
12-07-2020, 02:13 PM
Georgia Guidestones erected 1980.

"Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature."

They will fully enslave those left. Bad bad times for those people that make it.

THE ILLUMINATI ARE NOT FUCKING AROUND. COVID 2.0 IS COMING MARK MY FUCKING WORD.

Mblake81
12-07-2020, 02:27 PM
I live in a very affluent/progressive community with a large university. It's the fucking college kids and the pigfucking redneck Trumptards from the neighboring counties that are messing things up.

The dumb ass kids are the ones driving the statistics up in our county because of their feels about their "college experience". And its the Trumptards that are taking up the spaces in our hospitals that should be reserved for literate decent human folk.

I was busy fucking this pig when they told me about your post. Should have seen my face.

Jimjam
12-07-2020, 02:46 PM
Sorry your company has such bad margins you’re unable to protect your most valuable assets.

I’m a forin, but seeing the voter fraud alleged in the US there is a good chance a Demo vote was cast in my name :rolleyes:

This was mean of me, I shouldn’t criticise how you conduct your business I know nothing about. Do you have employee sick pay insurance? Is that a thing in the states?

kjs86z
12-07-2020, 03:43 PM
US govt gonna release 2.0 and kill 95% of us

One could only hope.

Covid-19 was obviously the trial / test for the big one that'll be released in another 5-10 years.

Thulian
12-07-2020, 03:52 PM

I started to feel bad about how much we made this year so we started offering cost purchasing for lots of the people buying from us, we gave tons of free stuff to churches as well since most of them bottomed out financially, bought some karma and made me feel good.

China gonna release 2.0 and kill 95% of us

China didnt develop covid19 they probably bought it from us, the leak was the result of 1 girl, a stupid intern who screwed up. Wonder where she is right now

I was busy fucking this pig when they told me about your post. Should have seen my face.

Dude what

One could only hope.

Covid-19 was obviously the trial / test for the big one that'll be released in another 5-10 years.

We should be afraid of terrorists who saw how this unfolded getting jobs at the CDC or other places to steal virus bacteria or god knows what else. Scary shit

Mblake81
12-07-2020, 04:54 PM
Dude what

Deep end and you got a purty mouth.

rbosse
12-07-2020, 06:06 PM
God damn, this is a fun thread.

valithteezee
12-07-2020, 06:28 PM

If you want someone to blame, blame the media for continually fanning the flames of disinformation and propaganda. What would be more constructive and save MANY MORE LIVES than shelter in place would be an anti-obesity campaign. If you are obese you are 113% more likely to land in the hospital with covid and 50% more likely to die!
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/09/why-covid-19-more-deadly-people-obesity-even-if-theyre-young

Let the young go back to school and let life resume as normal for the rest of us that are low risk. "High risk people" below 70 still have a low chance of death from covid. High risk over 70 should have plenty of opportunity provided by their community to maintain a pseudo-normal life until we reach herd immunity. This is overreaction on a grand scale and many experts, when they are not being squelched by the MSM agree.

douglas1999
12-07-2020, 07:07 PM
Here are the oscar awards from 1998, look at all those people indoors in close proximity with no masks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suuicqALcIk

64,684 people died in the US 1998-1999 flu season, which is only four months. Extrapolating that would be about 200,000 deaths in a full year when mapped onto covid19 numbers. So assuming that current covid death counts in the US are correct and not inflated by faulty methodology, it indeed is somewhat more dangerous.

How many people need to die of something before lockdowns become the morally correct thing to do, despite all of their collateral economic and societal harms? We would be much safer from all disease by just living in pristine biochambers all day every day. Were the people at the 1998 oscars being morally irresponsible? 68,000 people died, they could have been wearing masks. Where do we draw the line?

Topgunben
12-07-2020, 09:04 PM
If you want someone to blame, blame the media for continually fanning the flames of disinformation and propaganda. What would be more constructive and save MANY MORE LIVES than shelter in place would be an anti-obesity campaign. If you are obese you are 113% more likely to land in the hospital with covid and 50% more likely to die!
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/09/why-covid-19-more-deadly-people-obesity-even-if-theyre-young

Let the young go back to school and let life resume as normal for the rest of us that are low risk. "High risk people" below 70 still have a low chance of death from covid. High risk over 70 should have plenty of opportunity provided by their community to maintain a pseudo-normal life until we reach herd immunity. This is overreaction on a grand scale and many experts, when they are not being squelched by the MSM agree.

The media in our country is absolutely disgusting. Imagine the audacity they have to cast shade on alternative news sources because they can’t be trusted.

Trust and being genuine are 2 things decent Americans crave. That’s why Bernie Sanders and Trump have done so well. I’m not a Bernie bro by any means, but the guy tells the truth and isn’t afraid of looking bad because of it.

Lojik
12-08-2020, 10:16 AM
Lockdowns really are not a good chioce for tackling this pandemic. Back in March it was probably necessary because we were still figuring out how to deal with this shit. You know what's dumber than lockdowns? Lockdowns without any financial assistance for those affected. Only providing grants for mostly payroll related expenses was kinda fucked up too, most businesses have other overhead costs that are comparable or outweigh payroll by a lot. LA/SF I don't think they're getting any assistance this time around right? You know what's even dumber than lockdowns without financial assistance? Not wearing a mask because you *checks notes* don't want to be a fuckin' commie. Societies need liberty when you can trust the general public to do the right thing. When they shun that responsibility due to stupidity you have to seriously consider the possibility that maybe, just maybe, we can't always trust individuals to make choices that won't hinder our society's ability to function.

oh please, of course some ppl would have caught COVID if Biden were prez. There would have been a steady push for masks from much earlier, tho, including mandates, and the greatest humiliation in United States history (mass population rejection of simple pandemic prevention measures, an entire society of cannibals laid bare) would have been mitigated dramatically. It might actually be considered beyond the pale to refuse to wear a mask, as it should.

Because of the pandemic having permeated the entire population anyway, cutting travel from China is likely not a very significant milestone in the pandemic response. Mathematical thing. So I'd reckon Biden's likely response is clear to be preferable to how it went under Trump, although he'd likely have taken as retarded, hamhanded and uninspired measures as Trump did. Just a better situation on masks would be very preferable.

I actually wonder if the response might have been worse under Clinton or Biden. To be clear, I think Clinton/Biden's policies would have been better, but I can't help but imagine that the mask resistance and insistence that this was some hoax or attempt to establish a new world order would have been would have been worse if these people now thought that the President was some dictator trying to take away their rights and each individual state governor was somehow their puppet. Right now they only see the governors as dictators.

kjs86z
12-08-2020, 10:41 AM
but but but the media said orange man bad and covid is serious so i wear my mask alone in my car and virtue signal in my community

Gravydoo II
12-08-2020, 12:21 PM
but but but the media said orange man bad and covid is serious so i wear my mask alone in my car and virtue signal in my community

Awwhhhh... Look at the baby!! She needs her bottle... Poor baby.. I just cant imagine how that mask must tear up your soft little face. Poor girl... I hope she gets a special mask made of cotton candy so she doesnt get a rash... I hope daddy makes you feel better when you sit on his knee.

BarnabusCollins
12-08-2020, 12:43 PM
Funny stuff. Orange man bad wahahaha. Well, just look at his attorney to know that!

Tunabros
12-08-2020, 01:16 PM
I dont we are in "lockdown" anymore

Jibartik
12-08-2020, 01:51 PM
The left needs a TRUMP.

Like, it works.

I cant wait to vote for an actual marxist, and win, because you guys lowered the bar so low lol

Cant be longer than 8 or 12 years till then. Nice one!

Jibartik
12-08-2020, 01:52 PM

virtu signaling because im not picking at my naval crying about a 4 inch cloth lol

Nice one!

Llanos
12-08-2020, 01:58 PM

Every generation of scientists think they know everything.
And every generation something goes wrong. Trust the doctors blindly! Once they get a PHD they are now infallible. Cant be wrong, tired, biased, racist, greedy, horny, or any other emotion. They are simply arbiters of truth and not to be questioned!

Lets examine some stunning success stories.
DDT deemed perfectly safe.
Heroin and cocaine in cough syrup.
Lead paint
Asbestos for construction.
Meth sold OTC in the 90s that was causing heart failure.

Each time they thought they had all the science and learned enough from previous mistakes. Things like that are WHY we slow things down and test properly. Rushing things out of fear is madness. Hubris will be the death of you.

Mblake81
12-08-2020, 02:17 PM
Awwhhhh... Look at the baby!! She needs her bottle... Poor baby.. I just cant imagine how that mask must tear up your soft little face. Poor girl... I hope she gets a special mask made of cotton candy so she doesnt get a rash... I hope daddy makes you feel better when you sit on his knee.

creepy

Shourty
12-08-2020, 03:17 PM
The media in our country is absolutely disgusting. Imagine the audacity they have to cast shade on alternative news sources because they can’t be trusted.

Trust and being genuine are 2 things decent Americans crave. That’s why Bernie Sanders and Trump have done so well. I’m not a Bernie bro by any means, but the guy tells the truth and isn’t afraid of looking bad because of it.

I agree with you that The Bern tells the truth, when he is giving his opinion. He IS and expert on his opinion and no one else is. However, when he gets off of that subject, (his opinion), he is as libel to lie as much as any other politician, and he does.

Jibartik
12-08-2020, 03:23 PM
Yeah topgun! thats what I loved about bernie. He hated the media too, and spoke honestly about obvious truths. Trump tried to use a lot of Bernie's messaging IMO to get his followers to jump ship from the DNC and join him.

Worked hard on Tim Pool lol

But yeah, sanders was like trump, if trump was less about money and more about community.

or communism, whatever you want to call it.

But I prefered sander's anti media/goverment sentament more than trumps.

Disapointed sanders was not willing to bring us to the brink of civil war like trump was with it though. Stupid jerk backing hillary was his biggest mistake of his life :( all those years of work, thrown away by backing someone just because he was worried about us falling into chaos like 100 days of national riots and people throwing fireworks through each others windows, which was destined to happen anyway because our goverment is trash.

douglas1999
12-08-2020, 03:25 PM
Apparently the upcoming vaccine is two-course, and the first course makes a lot of people including kids really sick! So that's good!

Cassawary
12-08-2020, 03:27 PM
The left needs a TRUMP.

Like, it works.

I cant wait to vote for an actual marxist, and win, because you guys lowered the bar so low lol

Yeah topgun! thats what I loved about bernie. He hated the media too, and spoke honestly about obvious truths. Trump tried to use a lot of Bernie's messaging IMO to get his followers to jump ship from the DNC and join him.

Worked hard on Tim Pool lol

But yeah, sanders was like trump, if trump was less about money and more about community.

or communism, whatever you want to call it.

But I prefered sander's anti media/goverment sentament more than trumps.

Disapointed sanders was not willing to bring us to the brink of civil war like trump was with it though. Stupid jerk backing hillary was his biggest mistake of his life :( all those years of work, thrown away by backing someone just because he was worried about us falling into chaos like 100 days of national riots and people throwing fireworks through each others windows, which was destined to happen anyway because our goverment is trash.

Bernie was useful but Marxist command economies suck noodles. Steer away from the populist rockbrains.

douglas1999
12-08-2020, 03:29 PM
Jib the riots were almost entirely carried out by far leftists, and were sparked by the brilliant notion that if a cop kills a black guy it automatically means racism, which is moronically simplistic. They literally had nothing to do with trump.

imperiouskitten
12-08-2020, 03:40 PM
The left needs a TRUMP.

Like, it works.

I voted Trump 2016 to allow access to future radicalism :) ;)

Teh Enlightened Voter

imperiouskitten
12-08-2020, 03:41 PM
Jib the riots were almost entirely carried out by far leftists, and were sparked by the brilliant notion that if a cop kills a black guy it automatically means racism, which is moronically simplistic. They literally had nothing to do with trump.

the riots obviously had to do with the prevailing Trump flavor, as well as the police violence. As well as the MSM and politicians egging them on. But mostly good old-fashioned timely chimpery. they were gay

cd288
12-08-2020, 03:42 PM

You're right that they didn't initially. However, his reaction to them worsened the situation and, IMO, caused them to last a lot longer than they otherwise would have because they morphed into being about a broader systemic issue. If he hadn't embodied said systemic issue through his words and actions during the riots, I think they would have stopped earlier than they did.

Jibartik
12-08-2020, 03:51 PM
To the 30-50 year old american, anyone who is not a republican is a marxist and that's the one and only qualifier. lol

Shourty
12-08-2020, 03:58 PM
To the 30-50 year old american, anyone who is not a republican is a marxist and that's the one and only qualifier. lol

HA! Most of my friends and family are of the liberal persuasion and non of them are Marxists.
Im NOT a Republican or Democratic. I'm more conservative with some libertarian and liberal leanings. I was however, a Republican until they pushed John Mkane and I felt the party left me.

Jibartik
12-08-2020, 04:02 PM
Well, to be totally honest, I do not believe there is such thing as a conservative in America, that isnt a republican, sorry.

Trump is about as anti RNC as you can get, and after 4 years, his legacy is: The RNC's wet dream.

occasionally you're into liberty, but its impossible to hold conservative values and actually be for liberty, because conservative values are the opposite of me doing what I want, under the guise of a free market (that is anything but free).

cd288
12-08-2020, 04:08 PM
Well, to be totally honest, I do not believe there is such thing as a conservative in America, that isnt a republican, sorry.

Trump is about as anti RNC as you can get, and after 4 years, his legacy is: The RNC's wet dream.

occasionally you're into liberty, but its impossible to hold conservative values and actually be for liberty, because conservative values are the opposite of me doing what I want, under the guise of a free market (that is anything but free).

I think you mean it's impossible to hold what the current extreme of the Republican party believes are conservative values and also be for liberty. Because the extreme right has ironically become a party of big government. True conservatism is not that.

Jibartik
12-08-2020, 04:12 PM
I agree.

It's hard for me to believe that my libertarian friends are libertarian, when they're like "the only way to maintain law and order is by shooting people"

Ruby ridge remembers, what actual libertarians are.

Gwaihir
12-08-2020, 04:32 PM
Joe Biden is a conservative democrat

And the most popular president in the history of the country

Gwaihir
12-08-2020, 04:33 PM

40% more popular than Obama

Mblake81
12-08-2020, 04:33 PM

More so than Obama in some places, he managed to get a retired President out to do more work.

Gwaihir
12-08-2020, 04:37 PM
40% more popular than Obama

So much more popular than Obama, that when Obama won the presidency, people weren't actually voting for Obama to be president, they were actually voting for Joe to be Vice President.

Obama was just a secondary.

Trexller
12-08-2020, 04:39 PM
and they really do expect us to believe that.

Cassawary
12-08-2020, 04:44 PM
and they really do expect us to believe that.

Human population go up

Mblake81
12-08-2020, 04:47 PM
If that is what it is then get used to for 4 years. Vote em out next turn. If there was fraud or not is beyond my knowing. Some doubt their democracy. It wouldn't be wise to continue that path.

A lot of things came out during the last 4 years. Enough to chew on for some time. I imagine the next few Presidents will be fairly bland, routine and boring. Standard stuff.

I hope this helps (https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/04/politics/house-vote-more-act-marijuana-legislation/index.html)

Trexller
12-08-2020, 04:51 PM
Human population go up

biden, who doesnt know where he is, what office he is running for, and cannot talk straight gets 4 million more voters than the juggernaut politician that obama was?

anyone with a brain calls bullshit on that.

Trexller
12-08-2020, 05:02 PM
It probably won't help anything if you do. I heard someone suggest making sure votes are fair would be a better use of time now but, well, you know the Internet is full of loons.

one voter ID, one vote

and/or

one fingerprint, one vote

hannity is right about one thing, the tech prowess in this country is way too high for this sort of election debacle.

It's total horseshit that the US election system has more holes in it than a sieve.

There is absolutely no excuse for anything less than black and white transparency in elections.

Gwaihir
12-08-2020, 05:02 PM
That's where vaccination ID by microchip blockchain and voter id by microchip blockchain converge

imperiouskitten
12-08-2020, 05:20 PM
If that is what it is then get used to for 4 years. Vote em out next turn. If there was fraud or not is beyond my knowing. Some doubt their democracy. It wouldn't be wise to continue that path.

A lot of things came out during the last 4 years. Enough to chew on for some time. I imagine the next few Presidents will be fairly bland, routine and boring. Standard stuff.

I hope this helps (https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/04/politics/house-vote-more-act-marijuana-legislation/index.html)

Nice post :)

Cassawary
12-08-2020, 05:42 PM
biden, who doesnt know where he is, what office he is running for, and cannot talk straight gets 4 million more voters than the juggernaut politician that obama was?

Number bigger means vote more many

Thulian
12-08-2020, 05:56 PM
one voter ID, one vote

and/or

one fingerprint, one vote

hannity is right about one thing, the tech prowess in this country is way too high for this sort of election debacle.

It's total horseshit that the US election system has more holes in it than a sieve.

There is absolutely no excuse for anything less than black and white transparency in elections.

if my 84 year old aunt can have a smartphone we can require a smartphone with your name address a picture of your face and a thumbprint for a vote

simple

cd288
12-08-2020, 06:13 PM

You must be clueless if you don't realize what drove the voter turnout this year. This election was a referendum on Trump. That's why there were so many ballots that voted for Biden but then Republicans for Congress. The dude proved himself to be a completely incapable (and also immature) leader who can't handle any type of crisis. People are tired of the rhetoric, they're tired of our President pretending we're not in a serious pandemic, they're tired of the incompetence (both his and those of his cabinet), they're tired of the blatant and rampant self-serving corruption. They want him out. That's why so many people were energized to come out and vote this year; they recognized the risk that 4 more years of Trump presents. And then you add on a couple different factors: (i) expanded mail in voting which makes it much easier for people to vote (especially people who can't take time off work to stand in line at a polling place or are otherwise too lazy to do that, and (ii) 4 years worth of young people who are voting in their first presidential election and tend to skew more Democrat (or at least not extreme right).

It's rich that you say anyone with a brain would call BS on it when anyone with a brain would realize what drove the voter turnout.

Trexller
12-08-2020, 09:35 PM
You must be clueless if you don't realize what drove the voter turnout this year. This election was a referendum on Trump. That's why there were so many ballots that voted for Biden but then Republicans for Congress. The dude proved himself to be a completely incapable (and also immature) leader who can't handle any type of crisis. People are tired of the rhetoric, they're tired of our President pretending we're not in a serious pandemic, they're tired of the incompetence (both his and those of his cabinet), they're tired of the blatant and rampant self-serving corruption. They want him out. That's why so many people were energized to come out and vote this year; they recognized the risk that 4 more years of Trump presents. And then you add on a couple different factors: (i) expanded mail in voting which makes it much easier for people to vote (especially people who can't take time off work to stand in line at a polling place or are otherwise too lazy to do that, and (ii) 4 years worth of young people who are voting in their first presidential election and tend to skew more Democrat (or at least not extreme right).

It's rich that you say anyone with a brain would call BS on it when anyone with a brain would realize what drove the voter turnout.

so biden is better than trump, how? biden is a 40 year, done nothing deep state swamp politician, so explain to us deplorables how this is a better choice than a guy who at least pretends to stand up for this country.

magnetaress
12-08-2020, 09:36 PM
so biden is better than trump, how? biden is a 40 year, done nothing deep state swamp politician, so explain to us deplorables how this is a better choice than a guy who at least pretends to stand up for this country.

With Biden the swat teams will be going after the grifters instead of the Grifters swearing they'll send the swat team after their tranny prostitutes. But infact, not doing anything but selling foreign or allowing foreign assets to be sold to Russia and China.

Trexller
12-08-2020, 09:39 PM
With Biden the swat teams will be going after the grifters instead of the Grifters swearing they'll send the swat team after their tranny prostitutes. But infact, not doing anything but selling foreign or allowing foreign assets to be sold to Russia and China.

sounds about right

every single thing that the left accused trump of, they themselves are guilty of.

Every Single Thing. go learn for yourselves.

Its a strategy, counter-accusing your accusers makes you look guilty. So as long as you accuse first, regardless of what you are guilty of, you're good.

at least, thats how it works in political optics, and the court of public opinion

Cassawary
12-09-2020, 12:34 AM
he waited a year to say 3 slurs in 5 minutes

absurd posting energy

Gravydoo II
12-09-2020, 12:39 AM
It's not the first time a politicians been hated (by trannies) but it is the first time we've had nationwide massive mailin voting.

Anyway, we're almost done with words and I get to start killing you faggots soon. In minecraft of course.

Anyone else smell bitch in here??

magnetaress
12-09-2020, 01:24 AM
if my 84 year old aunt can have a smartphone we can require a smartphone with your name address a picture of your face and a thumbprint for a vote

simple

thats socialist propoganda there m8, lots of big socialist countries are like 'lets get everyone a government tablet' so they can learn and particpate in their open and transparent governments via - the tablet system for just the government stuff, obviously it will be controlled and interface only with government things and u will probably go to gulag if u try to play EQ on ur gov tablet, but there it is. --- pandemic comes out, u take quiz on ur tablet and show a picture of u with mask on ur fb page and u get stimulus check.

even real smart police states would get ppl rollin with a tablet with a slew of sensors and some distributed computing system to crunch away demographic data during downtime

the lulz would be epic ppl would lose their shit to, its hard enough to get another social security card

---- i don't think humanity is ready for this lol

FatherSioux
12-09-2020, 10:45 AM
Imagine thinking Biden isn't more of same old trash that resulted in Trumps election. The cows will come home and American ideals will be restored in due time. The tide is changing from the lunatic left to the American core. Individual responsibility, equality of opportunity. Pretty simple but here we are because rich white liberals have such an easy life due to above properties that they had to fabricate entire schools of thought on why they aren't terrible people. Hint: They aren't terrible people, they just can't accept that they have the devil in their hearts and it takes grit to chose the light.

magnetaress
12-09-2020, 11:06 AM
Imagine thinking Biden isn't more of same old trash that resulted in Trumps election. I totally agree. Got no argument here.

It's not just liberals, most people hate themselves and the life they have wrought for themselves in the name of their shitty 80's sitcoms.\\

There's a reason mad max was quite popular on the red99 forums. When these kids grow up and inherit their daddies assets, shit will be insaaannne yo.

I wouldn't even put it past an Eric Trump or an Ivanka presidency.

I'm not endorsing giving celebrities and already rich powerful people more power, but it seems to be the way the human species has chosen to die.

I'm unceremoniously ready to go out to pasture and just grateful I can play a fake priest online and heal peoples already dead souls as they move into the light.

Mblake81
12-09-2020, 11:15 AM
Its a strategy, counter-accusing your accusers makes you look guilty. So as long as you accuse first, regardless of what you are guilty of, you're good.

at least, thats how it works in political optics, and the court of public opinion

Yep. Seen that work in practice.

It's also two wings on the same bird. One hand covering for the other. The same body is doing all of it.

Imagine thinking Biden isn't more of same old trash that resulted in Trumps election. The cows will come home and American ideals will be restored in due time. The tide is changing from the lunatic left to the American core.

1. So what, people still don't understand why Trump got elected at all.
2. If the media press that hard enough, some results will begin to show.
3. Yes, all groups do not have to be listened to like during Trumps campaign.

Edit: #1 doesn't need to be understood.

Cassawary
12-09-2020, 11:20 AM
Imagine thinking Biden isn't more of same old trash that resulted in Trumps election. The cows will come home and American ideals will be restored in due time. The tide is changing from the lunatic left to the American core. Individual responsibility, equality of opportunity. Pretty simple but here we are because rich white liberals have such an easy life due to above properties that they had to fabricate entire schools of thought on why they aren't terrible people. Hint: They aren't terrible people, they just can't accept that they have the devil in their hearts and it takes grit to chose the light.

The same old trash that built a new world from the ashes of the old. :rolleyes:

Mblake81
12-09-2020, 11:25 AM

^

My entire life has been spent in a peak society with a portion of the population that hates it. Some of them have valid reasons. Your point is worth it's weight but its not something people carry.

magnetaress
12-09-2020, 11:56 AM
People counter accuse me all the time, and when it happens to you regularly you will see how retarded it is.

FatherSioux
12-09-2020, 01:35 PM

Imagine thinking Biden = The Founding Fathers

Jesus Christ almighty, you don’t really think that do you?

Tunabros
12-09-2020, 02:29 PM
why must everything be so political

Jibartik
12-09-2020, 02:31 PM
^

My entire life has been spent in a peak society with a portion of the population that hates it. Some of them have valid reasons. Your point is worth it's weight but its not something people carry.

You ever notice that dogs smile now?

Dogs didnt used to smile.

Dogs, thanks to us (the monolyth from 2001) will definitly take over after we're gone, I think.

And that planet, the dog planet, is going to be amazing!!!!!

Unless cats also evolve and then it will be just like earth, left v right all over again.

But dog planet, I think that is going to be peak society!

This planet of the apes is a bust :p

Jibartik
12-09-2020, 02:31 PM
why must everything be so political

ru dog?

or ru pro cat?

:mad:

magnetaress
12-09-2020, 03:19 PM
pro catdog or dogcat not sure, both maybe, i like lizards tooo especially the vegan ones that just like eating fruits and veggies and sunning themselves, or maybe grubs, but spiders are also terrific, so are squid and octopii

Jimjam
12-09-2020, 03:25 PM
Dogs will tell you they have a 'pack mentality', but the truth is they are really just in it for the bellyrubs.

Mblake81
12-09-2020, 04:22 PM
But dog planet, I think that is going to be peak society!

This planet of the apes is a bust :p

nah bro

DoodyLich666
12-09-2020, 05:14 PM
I’m pro serpent, and follow the path that Thulsa Doom laid out before us. Snakes shall inherit the earth.

feniin
12-09-2020, 06:32 PM
https://i.imgur.com/4Ix0ykO.jpg

Jibartik
12-09-2020, 06:59 PM
whatever your stance is, even if its I hate reddit, this is the best https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/k9tiw7/parking_lot_battle_of_the_karens/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Cassawary
12-09-2020, 09:45 PM
Imagine thinking Biden = The Founding Fathers

Jesus Christ almighty, you don’t really think that do you?

Nah, the post war liberal order since we rescued the world from populism the last time.

Thulian
12-09-2020, 10:48 PM
emps ssra amazing raid mob, bane weapons are super fun to camp too. Shame so many hate luclin its a better era then stupid velious with 0 AA or progression

PS Emp sword is money

imperiouskitten
12-09-2020, 11:25 PM
Emp bridle $$$$$$$$$$$

Mblake81
12-10-2020, 06:06 AM
Nah, the post war liberal order since we rescued the world from populism the last time.

All it took was about 200K lives in a wu flu to save the world from some guys wearing red hats. Also sinking the economy but that only hurts those who are not to be mingled with anyway, right.

kiwi

Mblake81
12-10-2020, 07:26 AM
emps ssra amazing raid mob, bane weapons are super fun to camp too. Shame so many hate luclin its a better era then stupid velious with 0 AA or progression

PS Emp sword is money

A few raid items are not worth the trade when top end items already mean nothing. It took wiping out the two super guilds here and altering a raid zone just to get people to use their gear a little bit.