PDA

View Full Version : Why Most VZ/TZ'ers won't survive Red99

Rushmore
05-17-2011, 09:34 PM
I really don't think the average VZ/TZ'er will make it in Red99. They are use to easy power, establishing that power, and ruining your day after wards and every day after that. But with a 99 like grind. NO GM favors. Not being able to cheat or exploit- Be rest assured it probably won't happen.

You have to understand most VZ/TZ people are elitist. They think they are better than you! A few are. But most are not! They'' like any elitist! operate from power. Without that power they become nothing. (level 1)

If red99 comes out and any of them get behind it won't last brews.

In conclusion if the 99 population or the causal VZ/TZ'er that hate these "so called" elitist add any amount of pressure to these kids...most become cowards and fold. (I see a lot of quitting in the near future) The VZ/TZ'er might become the next dinosaur.

And I for one will miss them. They were quite the persona.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0904/nba.michael.jordan.playing.baseball/images/michael-jordan-white-sox(2).jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.sikids.com/photos/3011/michael-jordan-playing-baseball/2&usg=__HoC43oYeK3FeX2ja1DkXLIalgXA=&h=777&w=560&sz=75&hl=en&start=0&sig2=TZT0X55NUUB0CKyA2oCzJg&zoom=1&tbnid=sELQmsY02g194M:&tbnh=175&tbnw=126&ei=gCLTTf3lB8-atweAs_GjCg&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dmichael%2Bjordan%2Bplaying%2Bbaseball %26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1664%26bih%3D826%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=168&sqi=2&page=1&ndsp=34&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=55&ty=82

Misto
05-17-2011, 09:44 PM
I didn't read your post, and I never will.

Fourthmeal
05-17-2011, 09:52 PM
huh

fiegi
05-17-2011, 10:12 PM
ugh at the thought of a grind, maybe ill just take 2 weeks off work and get a months worth of ritalin and adderal, get the leveling over with then grief like you say

If this fails can I be the t-rex of the dinosaurs at least?

Lasher
05-17-2011, 11:14 PM
Rushmore could be right. I do not know what will happen but rushmore will have a better idea than most. The guild he was in, that was farming VP uncontested for a good amount of time, got shit stomped and griefed off the server and chose to just not log in rather than put up a fight. He then tried joining the guild that made his fellow guildmembers afraid to log on.

Maybe ill be a dinosaur maybe ill be the comet but either way rushmore will be the pond scum

Misto
05-17-2011, 11:19 PM
stfu Matt Damon

JayDee
05-17-2011, 11:19 PM
Rushmore could be right. I do not know what will happen but rushmore will have a better idea than most. The guild he was in, that was farming VP uncontested for a good amount of time, got shit stomped and griefed off the server and chose to just not log in rather than put up a fight. He then tried joining the guild that made his fellow guildmembers afraid to log on.

Maybe ill be a dinosaur maybe ill be the comet but either way rushmore will be the pond scum

Coming from the shadiest person from vztz

Amuk
05-17-2011, 11:49 PM
I dunno bout you all but I'm FUCKING excited about 11 hrs at royals in solb to get through 45.

Knuckle
05-17-2011, 11:57 PM

i love u lasher

Gnar
05-18-2011, 12:11 AM
Rushmore aka Hall, dont forget this:

http://i53.tinypic.com/2qdr1b7.jpg

Sorry you couldnt get in the guild who shit on you over and over, and sorry you wont make it in on red99. Keep trying waterboy.

Raveza
05-18-2011, 12:22 AM
Hah was in contact with some others VZ/TZ the other day like Tink/Taakyn/Knit/Takeo/Natural/Ringo etc and theyare all coming back. should be a good population >,<

fiegi
05-18-2011, 12:29 AM
Hah was in contact with some others VZ/TZ the other day like Tink/Taakyn/Knit/Takeo/Natural/Ringo etc and theyare all coming back. should be a good population >,<

quite a crew there. lol

Knuckle
05-18-2011, 01:21 AM
i like rushmore he is an upbeat guy and plus he got me the 25/45 staff on alterg8

Knuckle
05-18-2011, 01:22 AM

half those people are one person that gets beat by their gf.

Knuckle
05-18-2011, 01:23 AM
I really don't think the average VZ/TZ'er will make it in Red99. They are use to easy power, establishing that power, and ruining your day after wards and every day after that. But with a 99 like grind. NO GM favors. Not being able to cheat or exploit- Be rest assured it probably won't happen.

You have to understand most VZ/TZ people are elitist. They think they are better than you! A few are. But most are not! They'' like any elitist! operate from power. Without that power they become nothing. (level 1)

In conclusion if the 99 population or the causal VZ/TZ'er that hate these "so called" elitist add any amount of pressure to these kids...most become cowards and fold. (I see a lot of quitting in the near future) The VZ/TZ'er might become the next dinosaur.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0904/nba.michael.jordan.playing.baseball/images/michael-jordan-white-sox(2).jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.sikids.com/photos/3011/michael-jordan-playing-baseball/2&usg=__HoC43oYeK3FeX2ja1DkXLIalgXA=&h=777&w=560&sz=75&hl=en&start=0&sig2=TZT0X55NUUB0CKyA2oCzJg&zoom=1&tbnid=sELQmsY02g194M:&tbnh=175&tbnw=126&ei=gCLTTf3lB8-atweAs_GjCg&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dmichael%2Bjordan%2Bplaying%2Bbaseball %26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1664%26bih%3D826%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=168&sqi=2&page=1&ndsp=34&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=55&ty=82

rushmore the thing i love is that i can never tell if you are trolling or not, either way you bring an added flavor to the forums in recent years <3

Raveza
05-18-2011, 01:30 AM

haha assume u mean tink

Dojii
05-18-2011, 01:51 AM
noobs all of ye.

Dojii
05-18-2011, 02:30 AM
when i first played VZTZ there was population 200-250. It was a blast. cant wait till red99 to lose my life to another time vampire. /////\\\/\/\/\/\/\/////////////\\\\\\\\\\\

wehrmacht
05-18-2011, 08:40 AM
I don't understand that picture of all these people fighting then it's got Titanuk sitting there naked wondering if he should log out or go for his corpse run.

Lasher
05-18-2011, 10:26 AM
Coming from the shadiest person from vztz

why so hurtful old friend? Lets embrace our good times together.

fiegi
05-18-2011, 11:37 AM
Happy always so angry.

Tonomar
05-18-2011, 09:40 PM
This thread has potential. Hi pals.

Salty
05-20-2011, 05:52 AM
Tonomar, a Celeb only because he runs his mouth like Tink.

thefloydian
05-20-2011, 06:05 AM
Why do you assume no one will be cheating or exploiting? It's an emulated EQ PVP server. Of course there will be rampant cheating.

Envious
05-20-2011, 08:00 AM
Me, a Celeb only because I run my mouth like Tink.

Your just like Lane Kiffin, your amazing at parlaying failure into opportunity.

Cancerface
05-20-2011, 12:32 PM
Lots of great trolling in this thread. Let us recap:

- Rushmore acting like he has been and ever will be a factor in anything
- Psuedo casual gamers Fiegi and Lasher acting like they are having an inner struggle about poopsocking when the new server is out
- Gnar acting like he doesnt have toddler hands

Lasher
05-20-2011, 01:18 PM
charles always being the mirror of reality for me that i refuse to look at. A true friend charles, thanks!

I will pass on the poopsock and go straight catheter and colostomy bag for true effiency. Will probably even consider a liquid only diet.

Let me know if you need my help being your mirror of reality charles.

-psuedo casual gamer

fiegi
05-20-2011, 01:52 PM
lolololo

Jerin
05-20-2011, 05:06 PM
I cant wait ...

SK's with their prenerf CoS,
Low level necros basically dominating,
the bards that are constantly harassing you but you
cant kill cause they are always running away.

It will be Gloooorious

*how did the original Rallos server work in regards to lvl ranges ?
*I was on Tallon for years and it was always 8 lvls...if im not mistaken

fiegi
05-20-2011, 05:22 PM
I cant wait ...

It will be Gloooorious

Rallos was +/- 4 lvls

Lasher
05-20-2011, 05:25 PM
Sup jerrin.

Well classic wont have any pre nerf cos at least not till kunark.

RZ was a range of 8, +-4

Tonomar
05-20-2011, 05:48 PM
Tonomar, a Celeb only because he runs his mouth like Tink.

Salty, a Celeb only because he was the biggest failure of a guild leader the boxes have ever seen. Lol, Fishbait.

Rushmore
05-20-2011, 06:18 PM
Brews, not going to lie. I'm quite sad today. Not only does the president of the US for the first time in history turn his back on Israel I learn... but Lasher is shit talking me. That hurts. Never saw that coming. I want to be your friend Lasher. I would like to add that I forgive you...just throwing that out there.

Cancerface remember that it was I that pointed out those small hands of Gnar's. Everyone always saw those tiny things. But no one had the balls to just come out and say--- The bully with the small dick.

And lastly some great player said that I was a stand up guy. Not just any player but an actual good player (except lasher he goods too...don't hate)

I AM WHO HE SAID I AM BREWS!

JayDee
05-20-2011, 06:21 PM
wut

NachtMystium
05-20-2011, 06:43 PM
I AM WHO HE SAID I AM HEBREWS!

fixt

Lasher
05-20-2011, 06:44 PM
Wont you ascend to heaven tomorrow while the rest of us are stuck on earth?

Rushmore
05-20-2011, 06:47 PM
I am not unmindful that some of you have come here out of all day trials and tribulations from past boxes. Some of you have come fresh from old games and Blue boxes. Some of you have come from areas where your quest for a new box left you battered by the storms of persecution and staggered by the winds of these dinosaurs. You have been the veterans of creative suffering. Continue to work with the faith that unearned suffering is redemptive.

Go back to WOW, go back to Blue99, go back to Altergate, pray for a day of Red99. Go back to not knowing that somehow this situation can and will be changed.

I have a dream that one day there will be a box. And in that dream like once before God looked at the earth and said. With my most perfect creation dinosaurs can be no more. And the dinosaur became extinct.

RED99 is coming...

fiegi
05-20-2011, 06:50 PM
Creepy

wehrmacht
05-20-2011, 10:16 PM
RZ was a range of 8, +-4

Garbage rule set. What other game on the planet lets members of the opposing team come stand next to you while being invulnerable?

Jigga
05-20-2011, 10:30 PM
Garbage rule set. What other game on the planet lets members of the opposing team come stand next to you while being invulnerable?

RZ didnt have teams. There was no enemy team to be invuln to. Only ruleset server that allowed enemy teams to be invuln next to you was Vallon and Tallon but you had to be +-8 lvls

fiegi
05-20-2011, 11:08 PM

??? :confused: :confused::rolleyes: If you're gonna lobby against something, at least get your facts straight.

minakto
05-20-2011, 11:14 PM
TZ i played at, had teams. RZ FFA no team, correct?

wehrmacht
05-20-2011, 11:52 PM
??? :confused: :confused::rolleyes: If you're gonna lobby against something, at least get your facts straight.

I was talking about level ranges, not RZ in particular, I just quoted his entire post.

fiegi
05-20-2011, 11:58 PM
I was talking about level ranges, not RZ in particular, I just quoted his entire post.

o i c

minakto
05-21-2011, 12:14 AM
English is secondary language, wehrs posts is sometimes most confusing to understand. Questionably after my posts.

Wehr typed about teams and meant level range?

Makes me take 10 mins to type a damn post

Haul
05-21-2011, 01:25 AM

My ***** this is Natural so hope you not referring to me lol

Haul
05-21-2011, 01:37 AM
If Rushmore is Hall, wonder if he remembers the time my mage Empyrial's earth pet raped him outside of Cabilis and he had to zone plug with 4%hp. Dude tried to be my friend then few weeks later attacks me and fails. Fake ass *****. My forum account has more teniard Hall so you have to rename. Haul > Hall.

NachtMystium
05-21-2011, 05:49 AM
teniard

:confused:

JayDee
05-21-2011, 05:54 AM
English is secondary language, wehrs posts is sometimes most confusing to understand. Questionably after my posts.

Don't worry bro

Nobody understand what he says

wehrmacht
05-21-2011, 10:37 AM
Does anyone actually want level ranges? wtf?

Knuckle
05-21-2011, 11:14 AM
I cant wait ...

It will be Gloooorious

is this BIG JerRin? or an imposter

Knuckle
05-21-2011, 11:14 AM
My ***** this is Natural so hope you not referring to me lol

referring to tink a link

aka the guy as a result of my necro botb match i made as a gm created the term 'you got knit'd'

Jigga
05-21-2011, 11:34 AM
Yeah i want to be cool and kill lvl 1 when im 50

Crazycloud
05-21-2011, 11:39 AM
http://i49.tinypic.com/s1893s.jpg

Knuckle
05-21-2011, 11:54 AM
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh4/estrang87/Knitd.jpg

biggest regret ever. not saving the screenshot of the ragetells i got for hours afterwards.

Salty
05-21-2011, 02:54 PM
tink isnt good

unimpressive accomplishment

naez
05-21-2011, 02:57 PM
not to mention cc is easily one of the best pvpers

Salty
05-21-2011, 02:58 PM
Salty, a Celeb only because he was the biggest failure of a guild leader the boxes have ever seen. Lol, Fishbait.

Tonomar, a guy who does things very very small.

It's alright bro, you didn't get to play much during Box 2.0 when we had the lock on big things and big salty jumped into Fearplane, slain your guild attempting Draco with my gigantic horde of pals, and obtained my shawl of protection. Extended beyond Gronkusbox and into Velious where other pals (Pappa, Titanuk) then pushed your crew's face in for the wipe.

True story bro, sorry to drown out your pitty accomplishments with one of the highest populated points in vztz history, the Emperor that brought everyone together, and the slayer of dragons in which loot was obtained from your dirty pal's fingers.

/dealed, the pals on the FoH forum will fuck your face again if need be. Do I have to show you how to slay dragons on a pvp server again? Lets both play Paladins again, compete over the same loot and see who comes out ontop.

Big Salty beat you last round, I'll do it again just for the funnies.

Prince
05-21-2011, 03:12 PM
gm assistance plz

JayDee
05-21-2011, 03:22 PM
Tonomar, a guy who does things very very small.

It's alright bro, you didn't get to play much during Box 2.0 when we had the lock on big things and big salty jumped into Fearplane, slain your guild attempting Draco with my gigantic horde of pals, and obtained my shawl of protection. Extended beyond Gronkusbox and into Velious where other pals (Pappa, Titanuk) then pushed your crew's face in for the wipe.

True story bro, sorry to drown out your pitty accomplishments with one of the highest populated points in vztz history, the Emperor that brought everyone together, and the slayer of dragons in which loot was obtained from your dirty pal's fingers.

/dealed, the pals on the FoH forum will fuck your face again if need be. Do I have to show you how to slay dragons on a pvp server again? Lets both play Paladins again, compete over the same loot and see who comes out ontop.

Big Salty beat you last round, I'll do it again just for the funnies.

We measure success on accomplishments achieved during 1.0 srry

Salty
05-21-2011, 03:27 PM
We measure success on accomplishments achieved during 1.0 srry

100 population communities are highly competitive. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Epic battles involve hordes, not 6 people 2 boxing, and 20 player guilds being OMGHUGE breaking the whole pvp environment with no one to battle.

60v60v60v60v60vscrubs or 100v100v100vscrubs

Do it fucking massive, that's what it's all about. It's going to be bigger than last time, hope you 1.0fags are going to be able to handle fighting more than one player at a time without a highly unstable server. Only pussies fight 1v1 and finish with 100%. Fight someone bigger, tougher, and stronger; that's how a real man does things.

Come at me bros

Knuckle
05-21-2011, 03:44 PM
100 population communities are highly competitive. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Epic battles involve hordes, not 6 people 2 boxing, and 20 player guilds being OMGHUGE breaking the whole pvp environment with no one to battle.

60v60v60v60v60vscrubs or 100v100v100vscrubs

Do it fucking massive, that's what it's all about. It's going to be bigger than last time, hope you 1.0fags are going to be able to handle fighting more than one player at a time without a highly unstable server. Only pussies fight 1v1 and finish with 100%. Fight someone bigger, tougher, and stronger; that's how a real man does things.

Come at me bros

Well you missed the era DURING 1.0 when TZT came in with a horde of 40 one boxxing toons. Heresy rocked house without about 10-15 two boxxers. You and searyx are alot like.

blanks77
05-21-2011, 03:45 PM
It's killing me that a forum is open, yet not one word of any eta.

Salty
05-21-2011, 03:47 PM
Well you missed the era DURING 1.0 when TZT came in with a horde of 40 one boxxing toons. Heresy rocked house without about 10-15 two boxxers. You and searyx are alot like.

I don't know if you're trying to say that is a large population or not.

JayDee
05-21-2011, 03:51 PM
2.0 is like the sequel to a blockbuster hit.

Advertised to be bigger and better but never delivers like the original.

Salty
05-21-2011, 03:57 PM
2.0 is like the sequel to a blockbuster hit.

Advertised to be bigger and better but never delivers like the original.

2.0 had more pvp.

If that wasn't the case, Gronkus wouldn't of gotten all that money from the community to buy a new server to handle the pvp that was going on between the top 2 guilds massing in one zone; server not being able to handle.

While we were a force in mass, we died a lot, moreso than any other guild in vztz history, which is a product of the vztz population growth; more players to potentially slay than ever before.

Based on those two facts, I disagree. 2.0 was the best pvp emu has ever had. Popularity dictates it.

JayDee
05-21-2011, 04:19 PM
Based on that assumption, you would have deemed 3.0 a more enjoyable experience and a better platform for recognition than 1.0 (considering it had the same, if not more numbers)?

Game, set, match

Lasher
05-21-2011, 04:22 PM
I had more fun in 1.0, not sure why but i did but i had fun in 2.0 aswell. Fishbait lasted like 2 months but that first month Fishbait was owning it up and it was fun seeing salty try to lead those fires of heaven

Lasher
05-21-2011, 04:26 PM
Hi JayDee, can we be friends when red99 comes out?

Salty
05-21-2011, 05:23 PM
Based on that assumption, you would have deemed 3.0 a more enjoyable experience and a better platform for recognition than 1.0 (considering it had the same, if not more numbers)?

Game, set, match

3.0 had max 90 concurrent users and more voidd bugs. Rollbacks were wiping characters and progression because he never backed up the server when he patched implementing a devastating reaction, so it was less stable, less popular when the initial grind was over.

3.0 can't even be compared to anything, it was the worst vztz box.

Your opinions are false, my facts are true.

wehrmacht
05-21-2011, 06:43 PM
Crom is strong, if I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is the riddle of steel?' If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me

naez
05-21-2011, 06:44 PM
2.0 was a vastly superior box in every conceivable way

Jigga
05-21-2011, 07:14 PM
saw a necro eat a ice comet after running out of the bank in FP in 2.0

JayDee
05-21-2011, 07:59 PM
2.0 was a vastly superior box in every conceivable way

u wud

Salty
05-21-2011, 08:55 PM
Box 4.0 is going to make you lulz so much your face will hurt worse than 2.0

wehrmacht
05-21-2011, 09:06 PM
Box 4.0 is going to make you lulz so much your face will hurt worse than 2.0

Forum = The Matrix

Box 4.0 = Illusion

Salty
05-21-2011, 09:16 PM
Ya, the pvp balance on the p99 source that Null is working on doesn't exist.

This is why you can't have nice things.

wehrmacht
05-21-2011, 09:28 PM
http://imageshack.us/m/688/6139/52491.jpg

Jigga
05-21-2011, 09:29 PM
forums all together seem to be vacant of any gm activity. They might be all burned out on kunark release and tornados

fiegi
05-21-2011, 10:01 PM
i am sad

Doors
05-21-2011, 10:06 PM
Or maybe they're out doing other shit, because you know, it is summer.

And may is one fine hell of a month to be workin' outside.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_atW2inZj-G4/TPdNxYbOJRI/AAAAAAAABrI/upzGaX-xLk4/s1600/MORGAN_FREEMAN_RED_SHAWSHANK_REDEMPTION.jpg

fiegi
05-21-2011, 10:30 PM
I guess it just came down to a simple choice really either get busy living or get busy dying

Littlegyno
05-21-2011, 10:44 PM
What'cha doing figgy.

fiegi
05-21-2011, 10:59 PM
What'cha doing figgy.

hey friend

Getting laid and and getting paid

how about yourself

JayDee
05-21-2011, 11:30 PM
I had more fun in 1.0, not sure why but i did but i had fun in 2.0 aswell.

1. Good staff (Angwe, my old TZ bro banned me for corpse camping, which was warranted). Might I add the best world events I have ever experienced.

2. Wipe was inconceivable. Items had value and gaining/losing opportunities for them was dramatic.

3. The personalities. Box celebrities like Jouzt, Zenaitha (worst gm), Piektz's CoF, Tonomar, etc.

4 5 6 7 ... oo

wehrmacht
05-22-2011, 11:48 AM
forums all together seem to be vacant of any gm activity. They might be all burned out on kunark release and tornados

http://imageshack.us/m/820/1572/7914108.jpg

redghosthunter
05-22-2011, 12:02 PM
Or maybe they're out doing other shit, because you know, it is summer.

And may is one fine hell of a month to be workin' outside.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_atW2inZj-G4/TPdNxYbOJRI/AAAAAAAABrI/upzGaX-xLk4/s1600/MORGAN_FREEMAN_RED_SHAWSHANK_REDEMPTION.jpg

WOW , burn ! perfect pic (Shaw shank Redemption- great flick)

Kope
06-23-2011, 01:25 PM
I for one can't wait for a classic PVP server to come out.

Red rules +-4 to 8 levels

...can't wait...going to burst with anticipation.

BTW Sup Jerin, any other TZers around from the old school days.

XiakenjaTZ
06-23-2011, 04:29 PM
I really enjoyed the version that had the "Rile" event in Everfrost. Even thogh it was not classic that was some great fun.

Also the mini bosses that were placed around the world created PvP hotspots.

I did not like the other ones quite as much, the one in S Karana and the one in the Arena. Good PvP could be had though as well as some major drama and QQ.

Harmony

Rushmore
06-26-2011, 10:04 PM
What the OP is trying to say is Buy Silver.

http://dont-tread-on.me/the-silver-bullet-and-the-silver-shield/

Akim
06-27-2011, 12:22 AM
What the OP is trying to say is Buy Silver.

http://dont-tread-on.me/the-silver-bullet-and-the-silver-shield/

bought gold in 2006 - trust me im the one laughing now

Nirgon
06-27-2011, 11:31 AM
Hopefully the reason most TZVZers won't "last" or be as prominent is most of the bugs that were exploited are removed and GMs are better about catching blatant cheating.

Other than that, not being able to box, more people having to roll clerics... not always being able to run around *always* full cleric buffed etc will definitely slow their roll.

Knuckle
06-27-2011, 12:24 PM

I'm laughing with you, Hahahahahaha, hahahah. aha.

Good laugh, thanks for share.

fiegi
06-27-2011, 12:27 PM

How many bricks you got bro

Rushmore
06-28-2011, 07:19 PM
Silver Bros

Nirgon
06-29-2011, 10:32 AM
Many of you will be going into the jungle.

Half of you will be forced to roll clerics.

All of you will be trolling these forums. May God help us.

Haul
06-29-2011, 05:52 PM
http://imageshack.us/m/688/6139/52491.jpg

hahaha

Rushmore
06-28-2012, 06:12 PM

HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

Nirgon
06-28-2012, 06:16 PM
Yeah some of the gang couldn't xp worth a fuck for sure lol

Amuk
06-28-2012, 06:21 PM
Quit cause no pop no fun, not pressure - good job callen that one.

Tr0llb0rn
06-28-2012, 06:30 PM
WOW this is my new favorite thread!

Rushmore, I see the big guy in the sky gave you that give of prophecy, truevison, and callin fools out!

Its what we have all been saying all along, and Rushmore called it out over a year ago.

I need to put the entire first post as a sig or something. And lookee lookee, they all FLED back to tz/vz where life is ez-ier with their hacks/broken mechanics and IRL friendships with the GMs.

All those with wisdom knew that crowd could not handle classic red EQ.

lol griefers got griefed!

SamwiseBanned
06-28-2012, 06:33 PM
Never heard of or seen Rushmore til population dipped below double digits. Good timing bro.

Kimm Barely
06-28-2012, 06:35 PM
Biblical

Tr0llb0rn
06-28-2012, 06:38 PM
Quit cause no pop no fun, not pressure - good job callen that one.

hahahahhahahah yeah right

got called out over a year ago by your own kind

smilin reeeeeeel 'ard right now

Tr0llb0rn
06-28-2012, 06:45 PM
..most become cowards and fold. (I see a lot of quitting in the near future)

hmmmmm , this part rings a bell....................

DING DING DING :P

Dullah
06-28-2012, 07:26 PM

Rushmore for president

Lucky
06-28-2012, 07:28 PM
lol @ nihilum alternative reality club coddling up

Nirgon
06-28-2012, 07:28 PM
When I realized the above was true, damn.

Trollborn confirmed doing ANYTHING to spout nonsense to support his "we're so good" and "it's so great playing on this box", ignored by most now. I like Harrison more, he may only know things 2nd hand, rant about crazy shit etc but at least he doesn't pull pathetic shit like this.

Welcome to 2nd biggest community POS Harrison, congratulations on your promotion. I may have to rethink my avatar/signature.

Rushmore
06-28-2012, 08:09 PM

Trollborn confirmed doing ANYTHING to spout nonsense to support his "we're so good" and "it's so great playing on this box", ignored by most now. I like Harrison more, he may only know things 2nd hand, rant about crazy shit etc but at least he doesn't pull pathetic shit like this.

Welcome to 2nd biggest community POS Harrison, congratulations on your promotion. I may have to rethink my avatar/signature.

Yeah he doesn't really have to say anything but "Scoreboard" and just walk away.

Nirgon
06-28-2012, 08:13 PM
"Hey everyone stay logged in so I can talk more shit on the forums"

Great how about a server with players on it now that you've had your fun bud.

Clean up resists and some of the PvE sploits and get things on track.

Tr0llb0rn
06-28-2012, 09:18 PM
"Scoreboard"

/walks away

Moda
06-28-2012, 09:42 PM
I didn't play on VZ/TZ and only speak for myself when I say I quit because server is dead and boring and grindy and there isn't really jack shit to do @ 50 if you're not in Nihilum.

s1ckness
06-28-2012, 10:46 PM

stopped reading after this

s1ckness
06-28-2012, 10:47 PM

made me lol + truth

Beastro
06-29-2012, 03:49 AM

You're surprised that a nuthugger is nuthugging?

Nirgon
06-29-2012, 03:16 PM
I mean it's depressing that considering a 0 population at this point (OK some people go wipe in sky and are crying for Kunark aside, fine) after a quotable mistake by the staff that this is just how this box will be. Hopefully when quite a bit of Kunark content isn't possible with the 10-15 left, ears will open and the remaining goons will wise up... maybe. The facade of "being winners" quickly fades for many of the remaining posters trolling to keep pixels over population. Others previously among them have just moved on without a word to say or posted regarding the errors of their ways.

I guess we just wait for that :). Sad times though.

Tr0llb0rn
06-29-2012, 03:42 PM
The facade of "being winners"

pay attention when your coach speaks:

Computer, post the findings of my research

title: How to win Red99

query: /who all count
result: There are 20 players online.

query: /who all "Holocaust" count

http://d37nnnqwv9amwr.cloudfront.net/photos/images/newsfeed/000/106/789/images.jpeg

Thank you, computer.

and you shall learn

Dullah
06-29-2012, 07:15 PM
Originally Posted by Cast
Computer, post the findings of my research

title: How to win Red99

query: /who all count

query: /who all "Holocaust" count
Post always very informative, showing the true motives of many who played on red, who now live on our forums making fun of its low population. ie to win the server, by pushing everyone else off it.

Unfortunately, that sucks for this server because its not one of those shitboxes that gets wiped every few months. Thus we lost 400 players in the first 2 to 3 months largely because of the players subscribing to this style of play.

Also informative, is the op stating:

Galilao
06-29-2012, 07:58 PM
We didn't lose 400 players because of griefing you moron, we lost them because:

1. INCREDIBLE LAG opening weekend.

2. Guard assist not working.

3. Resists were fucked and melee damage was pathetic.

4. There was an enormous exploiting problem first few months of the server and it was the largest cause of players leaving, look back in the pages there is tons of threads about it in November/December.

5. Slowly all the server's most active players all joined one guild, leaving the rest of the servers guilds casual skeletons incapable of accomplishing anything.

6. After much time playing here I kinda agree with Ecoli exp loss for pvp is stupid, just spawn with no mana maybe add item loot (Not equipped gear loot).

Notice how I didn't say GM communication was an issue (Because if the rest of the problems were handled somewhat quickly people wouldn't have requested GM feedback)
or experience rate?

Above issues are what killed the server, mostly the exploiting (Rune Swords / Raid Mobs / Rechargeable Wands / Other shit most never heard about) and the lack of punishment for it.

Oh yeah and fuck Nihilum, I don't give a shit if they didn't receive a warning or not. It's obviously not cool to exploit raid mobs you shouldn't have to be told not to cheat, it should be assumed and they should have been punished. When they weren't many quit.

That is all.

Nirgon
06-29-2012, 08:14 PM
@ Destin's post - yes hopefully those kinds won't come back. And if they do? Won't come back with that attitude.

Not mention many of the "box crew" of VZTZ didn't even play past lvl 10. Some that did made it to around mid 20s or mid 30s. The rest? Yes they made it and were kicking in heads in Lavastorm / Sol B.

Getting your face burned majorly by staff will cause you to "not make it" or specifically, "not want to be here" fyi. Despite acknowledging and appreciating the admission of making the mistake, it was too grevious in nature to warrant staying for most and when most went, I went with them after the repeat problem in fear.

Tr0llb0rn
06-29-2012, 09:07 PM
Quit box at lvl 22 due to lack of population and communication.

(back in December when 500 players were running around)

classic red EQ was not for you bro, hopefully you can break lvl 22 on LoZ with boxing and MQ. Good luck.

Galilao
06-29-2012, 09:22 PM
There was 500 people playing RED99 in DEC - False

Littlegyno quit in DEC - False

This server is Classic Red EQ - False (Has increased exp + No Item Loot + Global /ooc + Custom resists + Revamped expansion combat systems that make PvE easier)

Nirgon
06-29-2012, 09:33 PM
http://stumblesthroughparenthood.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/nelson-haha.gif

Knowing what you were talking about wasn't for you.

Dullah
06-29-2012, 09:36 PM
There was 500 people playing RED99 in DEC - False

Littlegyno quit in DEC - False

This server is Classic Red EQ - False (Has increased exp + No Item Loot + Global /ooc + Custom resists + Revamped expansion combat systems that make PvE easier)
^plays for a couple months, sells account before 40

Spouts rhetoric of those proven to want to grief and wipe everyone off server, that same crowd that was gloriously defeated in game and then took the fight to the forums where they troll with at least 2 excuses the server sucks per person that left.

Galilao
06-29-2012, 09:39 PM
I have played like 4 toons, 3 of those 4 above 40+ and played on this server longer then you.

I don't care for end-game raiding on PvP servers (it bores me honestly) I just like the journey, the social interaction, and the PvP. (None which exist at this time)

Bring the wipe to bring the things that make EQ fun back (i.e. other people)

Nirgon
06-29-2012, 10:43 PM
those proven to want to grief and wipe everyone off server

Funny! I just sent Kanras and Nilbog VERIFIED live 99 pvp resist logic today. They are welcome to confirm.

lethdar
06-29-2012, 11:13 PM
Necro dots still invisible on players bars?

hagard
06-29-2012, 11:22 PM
Also, Red99 is far from classic. I like your hardon for anybody who denounces Red99. I understand completely, you've invested hundreds of hours into a game that nobody plays anymore.

I feel pity for you brodog.

Nirgon
06-29-2012, 11:35 PM
Necro dots still invisible on players bars?

That worked on vztz :/

hagard
06-29-2012, 11:37 PM

Vztz was >

Pudge
06-30-2012, 06:27 AM
Vztz was >

i haven't been on here in forever.

vztz was > because it wasnt such a bitch to level. anyone could get in the game and compete and feel useful within 2 weeks. i was one of the ppl advocating shit-slow exp, thinking it was the best option because it would deter hackers when they got caught and banned. but i was wrong. the hack-detection on p99 is so good that the "recreation factor" didn't even come into play.

lvls were too slow. my own main is still level 41 or 42. i hope to play again some day, would be great if everyone came back at once.

but vztz was one of a kind. maybe it was elitist in a way, but the community, if you could call it that, had actually MATURED (not in a grown up way, in a "stabilized ecosystem" way) into something sustainable. it failed only because lewts were too common, other games came out, and population snowball effect.

if r99 had a higher pop i would go back, too. maybe i'll log on anyway some day. i hear there is global ooc now (BIG PLUS). would make logging in entertaining even if i found no group

Kimm Barely
06-30-2012, 12:17 PM
http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/7/2010/11/grief.jpg

MrSparkle001
06-30-2012, 02:34 PM
Red had a glorious 3 months, then it was clear the main dev didn't give a hoot and the box slowly declined into the sad state of affairs it is today. Why would he give a hoot now?

Pollution maybe?

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/622/woodsyowl.jpg

Moda
06-30-2012, 08:04 PM
I dislike the whole "cant handle classic server" argument because it isn't 1999 anymore and this isn't a super-classic server (and thank fuck for that)

HarrisonIsStillPosting
07-01-2012, 01:49 PM
Sig.. That's why there were none.

kanras
07-02-2012, 04:13 AM

Did it work on Titanium client? I looked at it briefly a few months ago, and it's an issue in the client with all spells with a recourse component.

Tombom
07-02-2012, 04:36 AM
Glorious is the wrong word. Fun maybe. But there were how many raid target / epic battles?

Not three months of glory

Fun is glorious you shriveled bitter nerd

jdklaw
07-05-2012, 11:31 AM

So even on vztz they stopped logging on after a defeat?

Rushmore
07-05-2012, 09:49 PM
Originally Posted by Lasher

So even on vztz they stopped logging on after a defeat?

Let me Ron Jaworski and break this down for ya...

""He then tried joining the guild that made his fellow guildmembers afraid to log on.""

To answer your initial question Lasher is Holocaust. I was in his Holocaust on RED 99.

""Rushmore could be right. I do not know what will happen but rushmore will have a better idea than most. The guild he was in, that was farming VP uncontested for a good amount of time, got shit stomped and griefed off the server and chose to just not log in rather than put up a fight.""

Back on VZTZ I fought against them! WE never quit. I played a Gnome Warrior named Hall. And it took me the better of 8 months of fighting them to get my epic. Box 3.0 of VZTZ. My guild wasn't dominated but we lost more than we won. But we never gave up we just kept pushing and eventually we started stomping there ass!

FAST FORWARD! Project 1999 RED. I wanted to team with people from VZTZ on RED. Mostly the people that I hadn't played with before. The people who I looked up to as the best players! Like Lasher. You see this is what they do.... They talk all this big shit but when they were down and out they quit! Just as I predicted. They are who WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/ECTt67adObI/0.jpg

Tr0llb0rn
07-06-2012, 12:34 AM
such a shame, if only you could not of imparted some of your big heart and determination onto them

but I guess when you are dealing with jellyfish like red99's holo, even the young Lion Hall can only do so much.

oh well, thats the past. The future lookin bright, was 48 people logged in tonight, lots of new blood leveling up in unrest and what not too.

Nihilum has every intention of giving them time to grow and thrive into something. We are not like some of those "other" guilds, you know, the kind that train specters on noobs is oasis, or festering hags on noobs in unrest. Hopefully those days are over and just a bad memory from the times before holo was thrown off the server.

Amuk
07-06-2012, 12:50 AM
I was hangen with TDT in 3.0 and remember Jozz saying there's no fucking way a dual wield pvping warrior scrub shit talker like hall would ever be in the guild.

The funniest part is Lasher never really played Vanco at 50, and really didn't play his bard much - Lethdar only showed up for a bit during Fear opening, and mainly just for loling CT scripts, Jozz never played, chuck played, xant played, kringe didn't play at 50, sniper didnt make it to 50, gnar didnt make it to 50, titanuk didnt make it to 50, naikon didnt make to 50, solid didn't play, gyno, skippie etc etc list is endless.

You're talking shit about people who didn't even really play, and act like they were defeated - it's hilarious. I don't care that 99% of the forums thinks their these great heroes for beating those guys since they're clueless, but are you literally trolling this garbage?

MrSparkle001
07-06-2012, 01:15 AM
Nihilum has every intention of giving them time to grow and thrive into something.

Of course. You guys have a head start of months. It's easy for you to give people time to grow because you've been able to gear up uncontested. Trying to recruit people to the server now seems almost like baiting.

Not that more players is a bad thing, but nihilum is not some savior of the server or anything.

We are not like some of those "other" guilds, you know, the kind that train specters on noobs is oasis, or festering hags on noobs in unrest. Hopefully those days are over and just a bad memory from the times before holo was thrown off the server.

Those times did suck. There's no argument there. This server was plagued with asswipes from day 1 and it killed the server.

pojab
07-06-2012, 11:36 AM
Back on VZTZ I fought against them! WE never quit. I played a Gnome Warrior named Hall. And it took me the better of 8 months of fighting them to get my epic. Box 3.0 of VZTZ. My guild wasn't dominated but we lost more than we won. But we never gave up we just kept pushing and eventually we started stomping there ass!

you never stomped anyones ass you sniveling vagina. you ran around like michael j fox just snorted ambien with your shitty dps 1handers left on auto attack and were a non-factor in every fight.

if you want to join nihilim because they are the only guild on the server thats fine, but theres like 15 people left here bro, i dont think you need to stuff ALL their balls in your mouth at the same time to get an invite.

Tr0llb0rn
07-06-2012, 11:56 AM
Hmm who should the community belive.

The upright preacher man, Rushmore, who true to his values always has said the truth.

or

A pack of trainers and hackers who have a bitter axe to grind after having been run off the server by the White Knights of Nihilum.

You guys are so enranged at Rushmore now because he is calling out all of your hidden dark iniquities. He called you out a year ago, he called you out back on vz/tz and he called you out now. All 100 percent accurate, because preacherman Rushmore has the truth on his side.

His truth was the final nail in your coffin. Lovey knew it, Nihilum knew it, and now everyone knows it: Holobad was all hype and no substence. Could not handle classic red EQ and are now gone baby gone.

Roaches get angry and scurry around when exposed to the light.

Rushmore = the lightbringer.

Amuk
07-06-2012, 12:34 PM
Meh if pop builds up I'll return to grief the new age ezserver hordes, def won't spend every day fighting the same 15 no lifers like mellow.

But let's be honest, this "we'll let you level and thrive and become your own thing" really means, hey guys our raid numbers our down - we don't pvp here so level up and join the pve fun.

Rushmore
07-06-2012, 01:14 PM
Hmm who should the community belive.

The upright preacher man, Rushmore, who true to his values always has said the truth.

or

A pack of trainers and hackers who have a bitter axe to grind after having been run off the server by the White Knights of Nihilum.

You guys are so enranged at Rushmore now because he is calling out all of your hidden dark iniquities. He called you out a year ago, he called you out back on vz/tz and he called you out now. All 100 percent accurate, because preacherman Rushmore has the truth on his side.

His truth was the final nail in your coffin. Lovey knew it, Nihilum knew it, and now everyone knows it: Holobad was all hype and no substence. Could not handle classic red EQ and are now gone baby gone.

Roaches get angry and scurry around when exposed to the light.

Rushmore = the lightbringer.

I will always make the case that Holocaust had many good players. My goal was always to learn from some of there top skill players. I would like them to come back and again I wouldn't mind playing alongside them. But success doesn't translate into shit talking it translates into winning! And "WE" didn't win! There's honestly nothing else to say... But I will keep repeating it for there sake if I have to!

Knuckle
07-06-2012, 01:39 PM
people still play on this server? is it winning if no one wants to play or compete? wipe it clean with the current exp boost plz

Rushmore
07-06-2012, 01:45 PM
people still play on this server? is it winning if no one wants to play or compete? wipe it clean with the current exp boost plz

I wouldn't mind if this happened. But Rogean has stated it will never happen. I've also had conversations with Admins and they have told me it isn't going to happen. It kills the integrity of the server. There isn't any duping or cheating. It's not to late to catch up! Easier exp now.

To say no one is playing on the server is false. Nihilium plays and raids on the server. That should be anyone's objective. To play and beat them.

PhantomRogue
07-06-2012, 02:04 PM
It kills the integrity of the server.

What integrity? Banning one guild for doing the same thign another did. Completely random punishments. Allowing insane exploits and recharging when it was known from the get go.

Server hasn't had integrity since day negative one.

Galanteer
07-06-2012, 02:07 PM

+1

Vile
07-06-2012, 02:08 PM
What integrity? Banning one guild for doing the same thign another did. Completely random punishments. Allowing insane exploits and recharging when it was known from the get go.

wru in IRC bro, i got the car

Knuckle
07-06-2012, 02:24 PM

you should roll up to jax one day, we could smoke and joke about the good days in vent

Zallar
07-06-2012, 02:26 PM
The arguing is silly. Here's some truths for you.

We're all addicts to this game.

The server is never going to wipe

When Kunark is released, all those 50's on sleepytime are coming back.

When the population booms, people are wanna come back to kill those wakeytime 50's.

You have a choice, you can level up your character now in EZMode99 and get all your classic camps in so you're good to go from the starting line in The Overthere or you can wait for release to roll your iksar.

You're coming back, you know you are, quit whining about it and man up.

PhantomRogue
07-06-2012, 02:34 PM

They blocked mibbit, and I don't want to install MIRC at work.

Tr0llb0rn
07-06-2012, 03:21 PM

When the population booms, people are wanna come back to kill those wakeytime 50's.

You have a choice, you can level up your character now in EZMode99 and get all your classic camps in so you're good to go from the starting line in The Overthere or you can wait for release to roll your iksar.

best post in a long while, everything truth in it

SearyxTZ
07-06-2012, 04:20 PM
Several TZ'ers started up on LoZ this week. That is likely where I'll be messing around for the time being. It is more appealing to me for a number of reasons - none of which have anything to do with the subjective level of PvE difficulty.

To reiterate what I've already said: I hope the two red servers merge. That's the best case scenario for everyone.

If R99 ends up getting north of 100 players concurrent again I might consider playing again. Even then I think I'd be cautious to trust this server given its history (read: population over time) and my general disagreement with the hands-off management style. I already put in my time here and played the optimist for several months. Now it's just wait-and-see-what-they-do.

Rushmore
07-06-2012, 04:21 PM

I feel yeah. You can cheat, lie, steal, and kill in life. Just don't get caught.

Advisor
07-06-2012, 04:30 PM
lol VZTZ'ers got griefed off a server because of a number of reasons...

All of them had to do with the game being too difficult for them...

IE: Using a known exploit (we all know once it's a known exploit not to get busted)

Whining about every little thing from resists, to yellow text.

Basically.

VZTZ'ers have their server, were they can cheat, and hack, and smash on eachother and pretend that it's because they are skilled at EQ.

I'll stick to my classic eq pvp server.

It's been said before,

You guys just aren't cut out for classic pvp...

SearyxTZ
07-06-2012, 04:53 PM
Hey I'm glad you like playing here. I did advertise it pretty hard and have my toon waiting in the wings to be used again, so it's good knowing it wasn't a complete waste.

I'd say the classic pvp server is the one that has the most classic pvp.

If you're going to play ambassador along with Trollborn then some advice: don't constantly bring up and trash other red players. You aren't getting anywhere with that.

If you want to push for something productive then push for there to be only one red server instead of two.

MrSparkle001
07-06-2012, 05:01 PM

Well let's get Kunark launched already and see! I've been waiting for Kunark here for ages, for multiple reasons but now especially to see if it can revive the server.

Rushmore
07-06-2012, 05:41 PM
........fixed

Tr0llb0rn
07-06-2012, 05:58 PM
oh hmm that is kind of disturbing and worrying, best of luck to him.

hagard
07-06-2012, 07:30 PM
You're coming back, you know you are.

I lold

Rushmore
07-07-2012, 11:53 AM
Now this is a post I wouldn't have expected of you. You drag up a one year old post p pretty much only to say "This server is highly unreliable, it will inevitably fail".

If you think it will, that's fine, but there's no point bringing it up in such a manner.

Oh and lol @Trollb0rn acting concerned, I actually laughed.

My bad.... let me take that down. Sorry.

Tr0llb0rn
07-07-2012, 12:30 PM
Oh and lol @Trollb0rn acting concerned, I actually laughed.

Well how could I not be concerned? There is a server being maintained on very ancient equipment by people with some financial issues, that will exchange ingame things for IRL donations?? That does not spell out stability to me. I worry about those community members there investing so much time and energy into their characters on such shacky quicksand.

It gives one cause to pause.

Jabber
07-07-2012, 12:44 PM
It gives one cause to pause.

Twot?

Xen
07-07-2012, 02:45 PM
Server hardware is from 2003 while this game is from 1999. It can handle the server load apparently, and all yOu need to worry about is replacing failed hardware components. So long as you can find parts it should be ok.

hagard
07-07-2012, 07:31 PM
how many diff accounts has this guy posted on in this thread alone, 4 ?

definitely up there

s1ckness
07-08-2012, 01:18 AM
snubbing

Lucky
07-08-2012, 01:38 AM
chubbing

Dubee
07-08-2012, 11:30 AM
chub rubbing

Terpuntine
07-10-2012, 04:43 AM
Miss you Chuck

Estrang
07-10-2012, 01:53 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/hx59c5_th.jpg

hagard
07-10-2012, 02:14 PM
terp wtf

Terpuntine
07-10-2012, 03:05 PM
Miss you Hagard

hagard
07-10-2012, 03:15 PM
Wru??

Terpuntine
07-10-2012, 03:31 PM
Bored

hagard
07-10-2012, 03:40 PM
Bored

Log on loz and slay faggots

Dullah
07-18-2012, 09:04 AM
Pick anyone there, you cant miss.

runlvlzero
08-15-2012, 02:27 AM
Castle were are your necro trains brewww.....