PDA

View Full Version : Cyberpunk 2077

Baler
11-28-2020, 07:38 PM
A game of this quality deserves it's own thread.
Who is hyped for Cyberpunk 2077?

Official trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO8lX3hDU30

CD PROJEKT RED are the sister company to Good old Games.
I encourage people who are buying the game to get it on GOG.
Plus it will be DRM FREE. No activation or online connection required to play.
https://www.gog.com/game/cyberpunk_2077

BiG SiP
11-28-2020, 08:03 PM
https://i.imgur.com/wgQAm7G.jpg

Tunabros
11-28-2020, 08:25 PM
Im hyped

also i agree GOG > Steam

Baler
11-28-2020, 09:12 PM
https://i.imgur.com/4jJsF16.gif

Evia
11-29-2020, 07:06 PM
I hope it’s as good as it looks. Lots of red flags with the pushed back dates and odd celeb hire publicity stunt.

imperiouskitten
11-29-2020, 07:50 PM
I heard it has hot trans ladies but regardless I definitely will not buy or play because I am not a fatget.

Bardp1999
11-29-2020, 08:39 PM
looks like a new Grand Theft Auto

Tunabros
11-30-2020, 04:04 AM
looks like a new Grand Theft Auto

it basically is tbh

but again GTA is pretty fun I treat it as a sandbox in which I never touched the

campaign

BlackBellamy
12-01-2020, 02:29 PM
Watched that trailer!

So the first thing every single npc character in that trailer is a complete caricature. Every single person in there is designed to scream their role at you 20 yards away to the extreme. Politician? Extra greasy and seedy. Punk? More spikes!

8000 choices for your face that no one will see ever. Ever ever ever.

I have 1 Street Cred and 7 Perk points.

There is a minigame with a ghost squid.

I am making one of four dialogue choices.

I'm shooting a pistol and the guy flies backwards.

There are many many cutscenes. A lot of badly animated uncanny valley dudes are moving their lips and then some make gestures to indicate they are sighing.

This game looks like it takes itself very seriously.

Wow this product looks like hot garbage. Derivative and shallow. This is the best they had to show? This is their trailer? Fuck me and the state of the industry these days. I mean I keep hearing about this, there's hype oh cyberpunk oh cyberpunk. So far it looks like a boring pile of shit.

Oh no I have some chip in my head with information and oh wow something something big bad guy and then the real bad guy and now I'm a god. I bet that's the entire plot.

edit: what's their budget? Looks HUGE! Keanu? I'm going to watch another trailer or something, I can't believe it's this bad from that one alone.

BiG SiP
12-01-2020, 04:06 PM
tell us how you really feel

Swish
12-01-2020, 04:10 PM
Watched that trailer!

So the first thing every single npc character in that trailer is a complete caricature. Every single person in there is designed to scream their role at you 20 yards away to the extreme. Politician? Extra greasy and seedy. Punk? More spikes!

There are many many cutscenes. A lot of badly animated uncanny valley dudes are moving their lips and then some make gestures to indicate they are sighing.

Wow this product looks like hot garbage. Derivative and shallow. This is the best they had to show? This is their trailer? Fuck me and the state of the industry these days. I mean I keep hearing about this, there's hype oh cyberpunk oh cyberpunk. So far it looks like a boring pile of shit.

Oh no I have some chip in my head with information and oh wow something something big bad guy and then the real bad guy and now I'm a god. I bet that's the entire plot.

edit: what's their budget? Looks HUGE! Keanu? I'm going to watch another trailer or something, I can't believe it's this bad from that one alone.

So you didn't preorder?

Mblake81
12-10-2020, 09:18 AM
https://twitter.com/Legolas/status/1336768342993104899

https://i.imgur.com/AuANaZ2.png

Cyberpunk is a PC game and not a multi-platform game. Heard it here first.

magnetaress
12-10-2020, 12:01 PM
this game has so much hype, i will not be buying it for 20 more years

Lune
12-10-2020, 01:04 PM
Watched that trailer!

This without the parade raininess. Nothing about this game raised any flags in my head of "omg that looks so innovative and fun hype hype hype". What is it that looks so appealing about this game? That you can change the size of your char's dick?

I guess if it's a less cancerous GTA V that could be fun but nobody could know that yet.

Cyberpunk is a PC game and not a multi-platform game. Heard it here first.

That's refreshing that it's not the other way around

Mblake81
12-10-2020, 01:47 PM
This without the parade raininess. Nothing about this game raised any flags in my head of "omg that looks so innovative and fun hype hype hype". What is it that looks so appealing about this game? That you can change the size of your char's dick?

Yes. Representation is important to gamers. (https://twitter.com/jondelarroz/status/1336890133975470086)

That's refreshing that it's not the other way around

Ah, worth a single playthrough then it sits in the hidden section of steam collecting digital dust. Probably better to just watch the cutscenes montage that will be on Youtube in a few days to get the story.

Jibartik
12-10-2020, 01:49 PM
This game is going to be friggen awesome, but they are notorious for patching a great game, into AN AMAZING GAME, so I am going to hold off for a few months at least. Unless someone sends me it for Christmas.

To me, the innovation in this game is that its story looks like I'd watch a TV series about it, instead of something stupid like 1 dimensional warrior or MALE clone (drake), of FEMALE clone (laura croft), of Indiana Jones.

The most innovative thing you can do in video games IMO at this point is, stop making the same stupid stories, in the same stupid worlds, with the same stupid characters that would get less than -5 stars if a movie reviewer or TV reviewer were to critique it.

That is the innovation games need.

Really was a fan of Control (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F74LLDhAhhI) for that reason. Id watch that in a theater if it was a movie trailer.

Mblake81
12-10-2020, 01:56 PM
This game is going to be friggen awesome, but they are notorious for patching a great game, into AN AMAZING GAME, so I am going to hold off for a few months at least. Unless someone sends me it for Christmas.

To me, the innovation in this game is: That its story looks like I'd watch a TV series about, instead of something stupid like 1 dimensional warrior or MALE (drake) clone, of FEMALE clone (laura croft), of Indiana Jones.

The most innovative thing you can do in video games IMO at this point is, stop making shitty stories with stupid characters that would get less than -5 stars if a movie reviewer or TV reviewer were to critique it.

That is the innovation games need.

What games need is gameplay. I have played DoD:Source since 2005, that game has ZERO story. What they need to do is cease making games and start making Anime or Pixar films.

Thulian
12-10-2020, 08:26 PM
i thought it came out already

Evia
12-10-2020, 08:29 PM
It did. Apparently its pretty bug ridden which shouldn't surprise anyone considering all the pushback release dates.

Mblake81
12-10-2020, 08:44 PM
Me checking out a Cyberpunk 2077 stream
http://superadventuresingaming.blogspot.com/2012/06/snatcher-sega-mega-cd.html
https://i.imgur.com/Il2b6yb.gif

imperiouskitten
12-10-2020, 08:51 PM
What games need is gameplay. I have played DoD:Source since 2005, that game has ZERO story. What they need to do is cease making games and start making Anime or Pixar films.

mblake is a dickhole but qft. The problem is story games appeal to these bourgeois "gamers" who are "finally getting into 'gaming'". Who tend to have more disposable income, be too shallow to appreciate competitive games, and think a graphical RL Stein choose your own adventure with garbage writing is innovative for some fucking reason. ESpecially because they can finally get gaymarried in a videogame, wow, like you couldn't do that in EQ except better in 1999. They get some sense of achievement or coolness from finally joining the hip young gamer crowd. I despise these peasants. Their heads are totally full of nonsense. I can't explain enjoying these poorly written story games any other way.

It's netflix style consumption. Gotta be always consuming something "new", even though there's tons of past masterpieces and it is obvious that the media space is totally off the rails and producing almost nothing of value presently. It's a matter of identity to them.

And the truth? Representation really does matter to this "gamers" and markets incredibly well, and the market for sucking in these types will stay larger than actual gaming, which remains niche, forever. There are more stupids than smarts, and the mainstreaming of gaming means we're set back 40 years now. All we can look forward to is hopeful saturation and the development of niche companies interested in competitive gaming in the vein of HLMod shooters with a "medium" (compared to huge cutsceney voiceacted projects, but not shoestring) budgets. Right now that space is totally unfilled and it sucks dick.

anyway no VR support. sounds like it turned out shitty. Called it!

I'll be spending this weekend's gamertime having fun playing VR skyrim, which is for me the first time I ever found the game playable. and it's fun, complete and semi-unbuggy, since I waited 10 years. I even have a wang slider modded in, altho I play a wamon. Newest game I've enjoyed, unless Terraria (no story, best game of decade) came out after it, I forget.

Mblake81
12-11-2020, 09:52 AM
Stream game. Watch footage on youtube, follow story. Done.

Streaming is both a rise and a fall to games. I don't have to buy it to get the thing important about it, cause it isn't the gameplay. At least not from what I fell asleep watching.

magnetaress
12-11-2020, 10:03 AM
Cyberpunk Dolls 77 Online.

Already Motoko'd myself IRL so gg motherfuckers, enjoy your fantasy. It's a start.

(i'll probably grab it when its int he budget bin, thats were doom had its highest market penetration and created a real franchise).

Tunabros
12-11-2020, 01:03 PM
its still downloading =)

Exard3k
12-11-2020, 01:04 PM
Can you buy a mount? I like riding and brushing my horse.

Jibartik
12-11-2020, 01:05 PM
Stream game. Watch footage on youtube, follow story. Done.

Streaming is both a rise and a fall to games. I don't have to buy it to get the thing important about it, cause it isn't the gameplay. At least not from what I fell asleep watching.

There are like zero decent narrative games, and I blame streaming.

I Miss side scrollers to play on my own.

I miss stories.

I miss characters.

Now its literally a run through an obstacle course or a game of werewolf. Holy smokes wtf, both of the top streaming games are a complete lack of depth and content, and just CRUSHED it on streaming platforms.

I blame streaming!!!

magnetaress
12-11-2020, 01:24 PM
How big is the install? I feel like i would have to buy another SSD for it. Not prepared to drop $200 just so it can load in under 10 minutes.

Mblake81
12-12-2020, 08:00 AM
Can you buy a mount? I like riding and brushing my horse.

Yes, has an engine. There are no flying cars, there are some scripted flying taxis to go from point a to b. If this game was made for PC back in the windows 98 era it would have had all of that.

The game is cut scene heavy. In a week or so someone will have compiled all of the important cut scenes and endings to make a "cyberpunk2077 full story movie" on YouTube. Same thing has been done with other games like this.

They are cool anime if I watched that. The game takes you from a to b cut scenes, it is a means to an end. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SkeWj_kZOo)

Edit: Should be called CyberhoboGTA 2077: The Fallout Division 4. It would have been well placed if it released around 2014-2016. Another game running around picking up trash to make better weapons. Original Everquest has an intro video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym9hIEbnijw), that is it.

azeth
12-12-2020, 09:05 AM
I've been playing this game for the past 15 hours, and I entered this thread to tell you all that this is probably the worst game I've played in the past 10 years.

Every single facet of this game is absolute dog shit

AenorVZ
12-12-2020, 10:01 AM
Original Everquest has an intro video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym9hIEbnijw), that is it.

This vid gets me hype. When is release?

Mblake81
12-12-2020, 02:29 PM
This vid gets me hype. When is release?

site says coming in 99 but if this was cyberpunk that would be 2004.

Knuckle
12-12-2020, 02:38 PM
A game of this quality deserves it's own thread.
Who is hyped for Cyberpunk 2077?

Official trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO8lX3hDU30

CD PROJEKT RED are the sister company to Good old Games.
I encourage people who are buying the game to get it on GOG.
Plus it will be DRM FREE. No activation or online connection required to play.
https://www.gog.com/game/cyberpunk_2077

I am definitely one of the people smirking as i deliberately bought Crusader Kings 3 last week to avoid the itch of a buggy mess of a launch for Cyberpunk. I'll check it out in 6-12 months when all the major issues are addressed and I don't need to read reddit on how to tweak my settings to get good framerates. I think I put in 10 hrs on CK3 last night, I'm actually a little scared at how addictive this is, its like CIV but worse.

imperiouskitten
12-12-2020, 06:28 PM
I've been playing this game for the past 15 hours, and I entered this thread to tell you all that this is probably the worst game I've played in the past 10 years.

Every single facet of this game is absolute dog shit

hahaha great

enjoy wasting ur $60, I TOLD U culture was a sewer. bidentrumpobongobushreagan 2024

Cecily
12-13-2020, 02:12 AM
Yeah I feel like I dodged a bullet. Kenshi on the other hand has been nothing but exactly what I've wanted from a video game. No story. Stuff just happens and it's great.

cd288
12-13-2020, 02:51 AM
I am definitely one of the people smirking as i deliberately bought Crusader Kings 3 last week to avoid the itch of a buggy mess of a launch for Cyberpunk. I'll check it out in 6-12 months when all the major issues are addressed and I don't need to read reddit on how to tweak my settings to get good framerates. I think I put in 10 hrs on CK3 last night, I'm actually a little scared at how addictive this is, its like CIV but worse.

Idk I bought cyberpunk and have been loving it. I also love CK3 but in true Paradox style the vanilla game is somewhat limited. It’s definitely fun for the first couple play throughs but after that it’s just repetitive. Hopefully the DLC will really expand the game.

Tunabros
12-13-2020, 03:07 AM
its still downloading =D

magnetaress
12-15-2020, 04:36 PM
https://i.imgur.com/bjM7N3M.jpg

Gravydoo II
12-15-2020, 04:41 PM
Im doing the same for Baldurs Gate 3. Its kinda buggy.

BiG SiP
12-15-2020, 05:40 PM
Cybercuck 2077

Tunabros
12-15-2020, 06:15 PM
the game was too ambitious

a few patches and it should be good

I will probably place it as this year's "best-unfinished game"

imperiouskitten
12-15-2020, 06:16 PM
God I Love Being RIght

bubur
12-15-2020, 07:32 PM
“flawed and buggy, 100/100”

a perfect ending to the post-truth year of our lord 2020

also I kno you can make a big floppy dick in char selection, but do you ever really encounter your own dick? are there mirrors? can you look down and check on it? j wonderin

imperiouskitten
12-15-2020, 08:53 PM
what are the pussy customizations like. can i pick different pubic hairstyles? is there a draw tool so I can get one of those patterned black guy haircuts in my junk.

Jibartik
12-15-2020, 08:56 PM
“flawed and buggy, 100/100”

a perfect ending to the post-truth year of our lord 2020

also I kno you can make a big floppy dick in char selection, but do you ever really encounter your own dick? are there mirrors? can you look down and check on it? j wonderin

In Red Dead 2 Arthur has the extreme definition of a micro penis.

https://youtu.be/Uv7ZZCqKA5A

Sad. Good flow though.

But by no penis that the naked eye can see.

Tethler
12-15-2020, 11:53 PM
what are the pussy customizations like. can i pick different pubic hairstyles? is there a draw tool so I can get one of those patterned black guy haircuts in my junk.

There is bush customization and dye choices.

Tunabros
12-16-2020, 12:23 AM
There is bush customization and dye choices.

:)

bush customization and dye choices.

:confused:

dye choices.

:eek:

Tethler
12-16-2020, 01:26 AM

Indeed. If you want a blue heart-shaped bush above your vag/dong, you can do that.

imperiouskitten
12-16-2020, 03:38 AM
are there sex scenes? like with penetration?

Tethler
12-16-2020, 04:07 AM
are there sex scenes? like with penetration?

I've only seen 1 sex scene so far. Pretty softcore. Kissing and tits. But that's just from grabbin' a hooker off the street.

I'm not for enough into the game to unlock any of the serious romance options yet. Those are deeper relationships and may have unique scenes for them, but really don't know as of now.

I don't really see any need for penis customization since you pretty much never see it. You can even choose circumcized or not. The game is mostly in first person though.

If you do unequip all your clothing items you are buck ass naked (can confirm if you look in your bathroom mirror). I should try running around naked in public and see if there are reactions from random people/police on the street, haha.

There's sex shops where you can buy toys too, but I made the mistake of taking a crafting perk that auto-dismantles junk quality items. So if I buy a dildo, it just auto breaks it down for parts. RIP

imperiouskitten
12-16-2020, 04:09 AM
I've only seen 1 sex scene so far. Pretty softcore. Kissing and tits. But that's just from grabbin' a hooker off the street.

I'm not for enough into the game to unlock any of the serious romance options yet. Those are deeper relationships and may have unique scenes for them, but really don't know as of now.

I don't really see any need for penis customization since you pretty much never see it. You can even choose circumcized or not. The game is mostly in first person though.

If you do unequip all your clothing items you are buck ass naked (can confirm if you look in your bathroom mirror). I should try running around naked in public and see if there are reactions from random people/police on the street, haha.

There's sex shops where you can buy toys too, but I made the mistake of taking a crafting perk that auto-dismantles junk quality items. So if I buy a dildo, it just auto breaks it down for parts. RIP

Sounds like it's got its head in the right place at least, as a game! Do you know much about the mod support -- like, will it get lots of mods a la Elder Scrolls? Or is the modding more difficult?

I'll try it when they port it to VR, after it's been hammered on for 5 years or so. When there's a gang of pornographic mods to add in, and the patreon supersperg porn mods have leaked :p I've been enjoying my tentacle rape immobilize spell in VR skyrim toooo much.

Tethler
12-16-2020, 04:33 AM
Sounds like it's got its head in the right place at least, as a game! Do you know much about the mod support -- like, will it get lots of mods a la Elder Scrolls? Or is the modding more difficult?

I'll try it when they port it to VR, after it's been hammered on for 5 years or so. When there's a gang of pornographic mods to add in, and the patreon supersperg porn mods have leaked :p I've been enjoying my tentacle rape immobilize spell in VR skyrim toooo much.

I actually have not looked into mods at all for this one yet. It's from the same studio as the Witcher games. If those were open to modding, then this likely is too. For these kind of games I usually like to do 1 clean playthrough with no mods/exploits, then I do another run with all the ridiculous shit.

azeth
12-17-2020, 09:51 PM
https://twitter.com/CardySimon/status/1339738799732117505?s=09

Cyberpunk removed from PS store

Tethler
12-17-2020, 11:17 PM
https://twitter.com/CardySimon/status/1339738799732117505?s=09

Cyberpunk removed from PS store

Hah. From the screens and videos I saw, it looks like ass running on old-gen consoles. PC or nothing, imo.

Khikik
12-17-2020, 11:48 PM
Game runs just fine

#PC_MasterRace

azeth
12-18-2020, 12:55 AM
still the worst game of the decade, whether it runs or not

-TK-
12-18-2020, 05:26 PM
still the worst game of the decade, whether it runs or not

I don't know. To anyone that was part of the original FFXIV release this doesn't look quite as bad. FFXIV was so bad they literally said, sorry everyone, let's fire our whole staff and redesign the entire game and re-release it later. It took 3 years after the original launch to re-release the base game and they had to name it FFXIV: A Realm Reborn.

imperiouskitten
12-18-2020, 06:04 PM
They also gave everyone who played FFXIV at launch a permanent sub to ARR. Which is an amazing game, btw. I guarantee you these Americans or Swedes or whatever won't take their duties as serious

Tunabros
12-18-2020, 06:13 PM
apparently, Sony is giving out refunds on the PlayStation store

imperiouskitten
12-18-2020, 06:20 PM
HUMILIATION

imperiouskitten
12-18-2020, 06:21 PM
God I love it when modern gamers suffer. Go fund another mass effect release you turds. Make sure you buy all the loot crate keys

alexdoofaz
12-18-2020, 06:34 PM
I bought it and played for 39 minutes on my PC. Asked for a refund. The game ran fine besides the bugs and terrible gameplay. Gonna get baldurs gate 3 instead

BiG SiP
12-18-2020, 08:37 PM

https://i.imgur.com/pZph8iy.gif

Jibartik
12-18-2020, 08:40 PM
becoming a meme I think is the best bet this game has.

a 300 million dollar meme jfc

DoodyLich666
12-18-2020, 09:02 PM
So is the verdict that this is a terrible game?

Tunabros
12-18-2020, 09:04 PM
oh no time for a new snortles account

Tethler
12-18-2020, 10:49 PM
They also gave everyone who played FFXIV at launch a permanent sub to ARR. Which is an amazing game, btw. I guarantee you these Americans or Swedes or whatever won't take their duties as serious

Wait, what? I played on original launch and I play ARR off and on, but don't have a free sub.

Tethler
12-18-2020, 10:53 PM
So is the verdict that this is a terrible game?

If you want to run it on PS4/Xbone, yes. If you want to play on PC it's fine.

It's a bit buggy, but a lot of that will be ironed out in time with patches. The city is pretty huge and there is a lot to explore and do.

Some people aren't into the gameplay, but that's just a personal preference kinda thing and not really indicative of the quality of the game.

It's basically a GTA/Watchdogs hybrid with boobies all over the place.

HalflingSpergand
12-18-2020, 10:58 PM
Could tell this was gonna be a third temple simulator by rhe amount of commercial push. Toilet

Tethler
12-18-2020, 11:08 PM
a third temple simulator

a what?

imperiouskitten
12-19-2020, 02:39 AM
becoming a meme I think is the best bet this game has.

a 300 million dollar meme jfc

was it really 300 million, jfc.

Tethler
12-19-2020, 02:52 AM
was it really 300 million, jfc.

Those groundbreaking dong-sway physics don't come cheap y'know.

After seeing the comment about cost, I looked it up. I guess they haven't publicly stated the cost. According to this article (https://www.pcgamer.com/after-eight-years-of-development-cyberpunk-2077-made-a-profit-in-one-day/):

"CD Projekt hasn't publicly announced figures, but its Q3 2020 earnings presentation cited non-GOG "development expenditures" from the start of 2018 of about $111 million."

Another article (https://www.polygon.com/2020/12/11/22170468/cyberpunk-2077-sales-revenue-cd-projekt) says that they already recouped the development costs from pre-orders alone.

"Cyberpunk 2077 has likely already paid for itself. In a memo issued Friday, CD Projekt — the parent company of developer CD Projekt Red — said that its revenue from digital pre-order sales alone exceeds all of Cyberpunk 2077’s production costs and all of the company’s marketing and promotional costs for the game this year.

In a series of tweets issued on Thursday, CD Projekt announced that Cyberpunk 2077 had been pre-ordered more than 8 million times. Nearly three-fourths of those pre-orders were for digital copies of the game, for which CD Projekt has a higher profit margin than for physical copies sold at the same price."

imperiouskitten
12-19-2020, 03:37 AM
What a sick racket I want one of those $150k noshow cdprojekt jobs, i'll mesh 20 dongs a week

Tethler
12-19-2020, 05:45 AM
What a sick racket I want one of those $150k noshow cdprojekt jobs, i'll mesh 20 dongs a week

Haha

azeth
12-19-2020, 08:28 AM
God I love it when modern gamers suffer. Go fund another mass effect release you turds. Make sure you buy all the loot crate keys

I've had a hard time understanding your posts about this topic. Can you explain it to me like I'm an absolute moron, why you are so satisfied with this

BiG SiP
12-19-2020, 12:09 PM
^^here you go boomer
https://www.natlawreview.com/article/legality-loot-boxes-primer

Mblake81
12-19-2020, 01:15 PM
I've had a hard time understanding your posts about this topic. Can you explain it to me like I'm an absolute moron, why you are so satisfied with this

https://i.imgur.com/06Ruz2m.png

https://i.imgur.com/BgNxuxW.png

https://i.imgur.com/wManbW9.png

https://i.imgur.com/prLSdmZ.png

https://i.imgur.com/RT31Bfz.png

https://i.imgur.com/SOvnrdF.png

Thulian
12-19-2020, 04:37 PM
didnt read any of that, sorry you are dirt poor in real life mblake

see you in 2024

Mblake81
12-19-2020, 06:14 PM
didnt read any of that, sorry you are dirt poor in real life mblake

see you in 2024

Who are you again?

BiG SiP
12-19-2020, 06:19 PM
Tomato king aka Mario avatar

eadric
12-19-2020, 06:38 PM
I almost bought this just because it was from the same studio that produced Witcher3.

After reading this thread, I think I'll just play Witcher3 again.

imperiouskitten
12-19-2020, 07:53 PM

In my mind, gaming peaked in the HL1 era with profligate modding, user control and license to use the games however they wanted, games where gameplay reigned supreme (for instance the movement in HL1 engine [quake] with the insane fun, but very skillful bunnyhopping, where you could just hop back and forth in the game's warped physics for hours and have fun). As gaming's appeal grew to the TV audience a number of trends grew, like games-as-movies-but-with-AWFUL-writing (mgs is fine), rigid movement in FPS, games which are deliberately not moddable, PAID MODS, every game releasing in an incomplete state, loot crates, console-PC cross-releases standing in for the major PC releases of the year. Every step of the way, the consumer abetted the degeneration of our collective future.

So the normies and their complete lack of standards killed gaming. There have been dozens of Games Of The Year that are completely unplayable garbage, for a dozen+ years. There hasn't been a big-budget game to succeed HL, System Shock, Doom, Quake in like 2 decades. Nobody is interested in modding and all of the communities of bright, creative gamers I used to love are gone, their replacements totally devolved and low-IQ. The future of gaming will never be what it could have been, or even catch up to what gaming once was. I'm mad about it, and am comically taking a perverse pleasure in the suffering of the consumers who made it happen. Nobody who is awake to what has happened would have pre-ordered this pile of shit or bought it before being warned that it's awful, see.

It's a comic take because in the end, it is not the herd's behavior, which is immutable, but the market system and the focus on financialization of the last 30 years which destroyed art in our civilization. I should pity the consumer but the humor comes in taking it out on his collective foolishness.

BiG SiP
12-19-2020, 08:01 PM
https://i.imgur.com/3Od9IqZ.jpg

Mblake81
12-20-2020, 08:54 PM
Is Cyberpunk 2077 an RPG? (https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/is-cyberpunk-2077-an-rpg.136415/)

Swish
12-21-2020, 02:25 AM

https://i.imgur.com/4T8nPCP.gif

Arvan
12-21-2020, 03:54 AM
Sorry you don't have a powerful enough pc to play good game

Mblake81
12-21-2020, 05:58 AM
Found the Bioshock fan.

magnetaress
12-21-2020, 10:01 AM

That's how I feel too.

kjs86z
12-21-2020, 12:32 PM
https://i.imgur.com/5xdt7sS.jpg

alexdoofaz
12-21-2020, 01:24 PM
I found baldurs gate 3 early access to be a much more polished and overall better experience than cyberpunk

Mblake81
12-23-2020, 05:44 PM
Adam Sessler reviews Cyberpunk 2077 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlTxRz-koG4&feature=youtu.be).

G4TV is supposedly coming back in 2021 and its rumored Adam will be with them. If true I hope they do it smart this time, devolving into reruns of CampusPD, Cheaters and COPS on a technology channel is what happened last time.

imperiouskitten
12-23-2020, 08:26 PM
Adam Sessler reviews Cyberpunk 2077 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlTxRz-koG4&feature=youtu.be).

G4TV is supposedly coming back in 2021 and its rumored Adam will be with them. If true I hope they do it smart this time, devolving into reruns of CampusPD, Cheaters and COPS on a technology channel is what happened last time.

sessler, funny?...

very strange. good video

imperiouskitten
12-23-2020, 09:22 PM
https://i.imgur.com/X8APyfG.png