PDA

View Full Version : Tyson Vs Jones Jr

Zekayy
11-23-2020, 05:18 PM
60 bucks for Tyson vs Jones Jr I dont think so. This fight won’t even last 3 rounds.

Tunabros
11-23-2020, 05:21 PM
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣤
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⣶⠀⠀⣀⣤⣶⣤⣉⣿⣿⣤⣀
⠤⣤⣿⣤⣿⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣀
⠀⠛⠿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠉⠛⠿⣿⣤
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠿⣿⣿⣿⠛⠀⠀⠀⣶⠿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⠀⣿⠿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠉⠉
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠉
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣛⣿⣭⣶⣀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠉⠛⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣉⠀⣶⠿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣶⣿⠿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⠛

dance dance!

BiG SiP
11-23-2020, 05:36 PM
enjoy your prep the bull sweaty half naked men event
(LOL)

Baler
11-23-2020, 07:32 PM
$60 to watch Iron Mike beat up another old man.

How many 53-54 year old men you see moving this fast?
Public: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fLMHLZzG9g
Training: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHf9cV2GI48

Tunabros
11-23-2020, 08:17 PM
(LOL)

damn that's crazy but who asked?

Lizard1
11-23-2020, 08:35 PM
even at 53 tyson would beat anyones ass imo

Baler
11-23-2020, 09:29 PM
even at 53 tyson would beat anyones ass imo

For several million $$$ I'd go into the ring with him and get my ass wooped lol

Woke Locc
11-23-2020, 09:43 PM
(LOL)

douglas1999
11-23-2020, 10:24 PM
by far one of the best current youtube edit channels:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bcia66XxRys

Topgunben
11-23-2020, 10:35 PM
60 bucks for Tyson vs Jones Jr I dont think so. This fight won’t even last 3 rounds.

Mike Tyson looks incredibly powerful and fast. Taking into consideration his age, and the fact that Roy Jones never fought at HW, and I think it’s clear that Jones is going to be totally outmatched.

The fight I would like to see is Tyson Fury vs Anthony Joshua.

Bardp1999
11-23-2020, 10:53 PM
I'll be watching on my 300 inch HD projector TV - sorry you are poor Lulz

BiG SiP
11-23-2020, 11:19 PM
https://i.imgur.com/GOKZPgQ.jpg

douglas1999
11-23-2020, 11:22 PM
Freddie mercury fucked chicks too meme disqualified

Baler
11-23-2020, 11:32 PM
Freddie mercury fucked chicks too meme disqualified

The rumor is that he got so much poon that he got bored of it.

Izmael
11-24-2020, 04:59 AM
Tyson is fast and powerful... for about 20 seconds.

He was an amazing boxer, one of my favorite, but he won almost all his pro fights in the first few rounds... usually 1st, lol. He just smothered his opponents, surprized them with his sheer aggression, power and athleticism. He was an incredible athlete.

But his peekaboo style, combined with the amount of sheer muscle he has to carry around demands exceptional levels of energy expenses to perform - that was already true when he was an amazing athlete in his 20s.

Now he is in his 50s, his cardio isn't the same, at all. His cardio was already unfit for his style by the time he was 30, basically. Basically if the fight had to go over 4 rounds, Tyson was no longer a favorite to win, against anyone. It's simply exhausting to jump around, bob and weave for a long time when you are that muscular.

So, his "amazing" Instagram training stories where he throws 10 punches in 5 seconds, are just that - 5 seconds stories aimed at inflating the interest toward the fight and selling more PPV. It will not be enough to do anything serious in the ring during a 12 rounds fight.

RJJ was a completely different animal during his pro career. He never really relied on brute power and conditionning, he had amazing ring IQ and hand speed. Also has a 2 inch reach advantage over Tyson which WILL play a role if the fight goes past a couple rounds and Mike is out of gas. You can only throw that many STRONG jumping left hooks when you're 53.

As much as I love Mike, my money is on Roy. Above all, I hope they both walk out of the ring without permanent brain damage. A flush uppercut at this age can mess anyone up good.

charmcitysking
11-24-2020, 10:31 AM
Can't believe the amount of sleep on Roy Jones here - definitely a bunch of YouTube boxing fans on P99 forums.

If Jones Jr. doesn't get knocked out in the first 3-4 rounds he'll win on points.

Baler
11-24-2020, 03:54 PM
No one is asking the hard hitting questions!
will mike bite his ear off? :o

https://i.imgur.com/Zd6Krqo.gif

Zekayy
11-24-2020, 04:14 PM
$60 to watch Iron Mike beat up another old man.

How many 53-54 year old men you see moving this fast?
Public: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fLMHLZzG9g
Training: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHf9cV2GI48

Lmao thats what I said no thanks

Zekayy
11-24-2020, 04:15 PM
Mike Tyson looks incredibly powerful and fast. Taking into consideration his age, and the fact that Roy Jones never fought at HW, and I think it’s clear that Jones is going to be totally outmatched.

Yes but you have to remember Roy Jones also has a 2 more reach advantage

Zekayy
11-24-2020, 04:16 PM
Tyson is fast and powerful... for about 20 seconds.

He was an amazing boxer, one of my favorite, but he won almost all his pro fights in the first few rounds... usually 1st, lol. He just smothered his opponents, surprized them with his sheer aggression, power and athleticism. He was an incredible athlete.

But his peekaboo style, combined with the amount of sheer muscle he has to carry around demands exceptional levels of energy expenses to perform - that was already true when he was an amazing athlete in his 20s.

Now he is in his 50s, his cardio isn't the same, at all. His cardio was already unfit for his style by the time he was 30, basically. Basically if the fight had to go over 4 rounds, Tyson was no longer a favorite to win, against anyone. It's simply exhausting to jump around, bob and weave for a long time when you are that muscular.

So, his "amazing" Instagram training stories where he throws 10 punches in 5 seconds, are just that - 5 seconds stories aimed at inflating the interest toward the fight and selling more PPV. It will not be enough to do anything serious in the ring during a 12 rounds fight.

RJJ was a completely different animal during his pro career. He never really relied on brute power and conditionning, he had amazing ring IQ and hand speed. Also has a 2 inch reach advantage over Tyson which WILL play a role if the fight goes past a couple rounds and Mike is out of gas. You can only throw that many STRONG jumping left hooks when you're 53.

As much as I love Mike, my money is on Roy. Above all, I hope they both walk out of the ring without permanent brain damage. A flush uppercut at this age can mess anyone up good.

Baler
11-24-2020, 04:16 PM
Lmao thats what I said no thanks

Yeah, I aint going to buy the ppv. I'll just wait for the highlights on youtube.
Just doesn't make sense to pay that much for what we'll be getting.

And with covid19 it's not like I can get a bunch of people together to drink with while we watch the "big fight". so yeah..
I remember people getting together and we'd have drinks and food. They'd all cheer at the big screen tv they pitched in to rent for the big fight.

Zekayy
11-24-2020, 04:18 PM
For several million $$$ I'd go into the ring with him and get my ass wooped lol

LOL me too

Topgunben
11-24-2020, 04:18 PM
Yes but you have to remember Roy Jones also has a 2 more reach advantage

Tyson is used to fighting taller lengthier fighters. He was the shortest heavyweight champion I can think of.

Zekayy
11-24-2020, 04:23 PM
Yeah, I aint going to buy the ppv. I'll just wait for the highlights on youtube.
Just doesn't make sense to pay that much for what we'll be getting.

And with covid19 it's not like I can get a bunch of people together to drink with while we watch the "big fight". so yeah..
I remember people getting together and we'd have drinks and food. They'd all cheer at the big screen tv they pitched in to rent for the big fight.

this

BiG SiP
11-24-2020, 04:24 PM
https://i.imgur.com/fxacJpw.jpg

galach
11-24-2020, 04:25 PM
I was hoping Mike Tyson & Tyson fury would agree instead. I hope Mike Tyson knocks Roy Jones Jr out in the first round and we get the Tyson vs. Fury

Zekayy
11-24-2020, 04:31 PM
I was hoping Mike Tyson & Tyson fury would agree instead. I hope Mike Tyson knocks Roy Jones Jr out in the first round and we get the Tyson vs. Fury

Heck yeah Iron mike vs the Gypsy King Tyson Fury would be awesome

Topgunben
11-24-2020, 04:32 PM
Heck yeah Iron mike vs the Gypsy King Tyson Fury would be awesome

If it were a three round fight, I’d be interested

Baler
11-24-2020, 04:35 PM

Whats interesting is mike has said in interviews he may do more fights after roy jones jr. Now of course that could be all talk but if he's getting in good enough shape, who knows.
Could be possible.

feniin
11-24-2020, 04:37 PM
Tyson Fury would make Mike Tyson look ridiculous. I think RJJ will evade all of Tyson's power and piece him up. Roy has at least been active.

Izmael
11-24-2020, 05:22 PM
I'd love to see Mayweather vs Loma.

Zekayy
11-28-2020, 10:04 PM
Welp its going to happen tonight who do you guys got to win??

Topgunben
11-28-2020, 10:08 PM
Welp its going to happen tonight who do you guys got to win??

Covid.

icedwards
11-28-2020, 10:24 PM

Roy Jones Jr was the WBA heavyweight champion after he beat John Ruiz back in 2003.

feniin
11-29-2020, 12:37 AM
Nate Robinson got knocked the fuck out. Holy shit that was hilarious. Jake Paul is still a piece of trash but he appears to be fundamentally sound and has some decent power.

Baler
11-29-2020, 01:36 AM
lol, what the heck was that.

feniin
11-29-2020, 01:39 AM
Tyson looked good for 54. RJJ looked bad for any age. I'd watch Tyson box Riddick Bowe, Lennox Lewis, or Bernard Hopkins. Let RJJ fight Anderson Silva or something.

Baler
11-29-2020, 01:43 AM
They're milking it for a rematch or future matches.
A few bellow the belt by tyson but he did land at least one good body shot.
In the end roy looked more beat up based on his body language. tyson was still,.. 54 year old tyson.

douglas1999
11-29-2020, 01:35 PM
Lol oh dear.. just watched the highlights. Lots of heavy breathing and weird mike tyson noises. The no\limited crowd thing makes watching fights so bizarre now.

Zekayy
11-29-2020, 03:29 PM
yeah I dont know what kind of fight that was embarrassing is what it was

imperiouskitten
11-29-2020, 07:54 PM
Wow Jake Paul paid some roidn!g who never took instruction to dive for him

Yes it's THAT Jake Paul, don't google it u will help him

Baler
11-29-2020, 07:56 PM
Just a couple of older men hugging it out.

imperiouskitten
11-29-2020, 08:04 PM
Boxing is truly ded

douglas1999
11-29-2020, 11:07 PM
McGregor/Mayweather was a circus sideshow right out of the gate, and yet was still a billion times better than this in literally every possible way

To his credit though there still has not been another young tyson. This was kind of just a curiosity; you can't deny 80's mike

Woke Locc
11-29-2020, 11:10 PM
you can't deny 80's mike

:eek:

Izmael
11-30-2020, 03:56 AM
I liked it.

Mike looked amazing for his age and could have obviously ended the fight in any round if he wanted.

Roy looked scared, which he probably was. He was facing freaking Mike Tyson.

But funny how they both kept exactly the same boxing style as they had back then. I thought they'd make adjustments but nope. Seeing Mike slipping those jabs by tilting his whole upper body 45 degrees was surprising. That's a lot of weight to shift explosively for a 54 old man.

Swish
11-30-2020, 08:08 AM
Imagine being the 3rd "judge" and scoring the fight for RJJ :D

Izmael
11-30-2020, 08:25 AM
Imagine being the 3rd "judge" and scoring the fight for RJJ :D

Scoring was obviously fixed so they can outline grounds for another $50 million encounter (or however many PPVs this one sold) in a year or something.

Just SEEING freaking Tyson and RJJ in the same ring throwing punches at each other felt magical to me, but I'm a boxing fan.

Baler
11-30-2020, 08:39 AM
Ortiz vs Segawa, it was clear Ortiz was more skilled in that match up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYt-IITWlA8

Jack vs. McKernan, apparently McKernan has a tick in his neck from PTSD, so he kept shaking his head weird.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8sN6ifB1cg

I could have done without the goofy jake vs nate...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC9HX_msWd0

Based on RJJ's body language he was in more pain.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF7hTMMeRv0