PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Tranquil Staff (One Hundred Blows)

Versus
05-17-2011, 10:14 AM
I know you guys have moved a thread regarding this into "Resolved Issues," but the proc is definitely not acting like it did on Live and I would appreciate maybe a second glance at this issue?

Currently, there is virtually no stun. I camped Jade Prod last night and didn't notice a single One Hundred Blows proc that would stun the level 15-30 mobs (I'm 60) for more than a brief instant. There are many accounts of One Hundred Blows lasting between 1-2 ticks, or up to 12 seconds. Now, you claim this is "working as intended" but in 8+ hours at this Jade Prod camp, not once did the proc stun a mob 30-40 levels lower than me for more than 3 seconds.
---------------------------------------------

Here is my latest post in the "resolved issues thread:"

I will try to acquire some solid information/proof on this subject via Google-Fu and the wayback machine in short order..

Currently, as has been started many times over, the One Hundred Blows proc on this Tranquil Staff is not acting like it did on Live. I've yet to see it stun a mob for any measurable portion of time while continuing to attack it after the proc. It almost seems like this proc is working exactly like "Whirl till you Hurl" (recently nerfed by breaking upon damage). Are these two effects sharing some code of some sort?

-Minor evidence of proc supposed to last 1-2 ticks (up to 12 seconds)
http://replay.web.archive.org/20030210173145/http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/spell.html?spell=1809
ZAM Description of One Hundred Blows
+Duration: 1 ticks @L1 to 2 ticks @L4

-Some more anecdotal evidence of peoples experience with One Hundred Blows proc, (ctrl+f, search proc)
http://replay.web.archive.org/20030210173446/http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=572
+"The DD part of the Proc always happens, the Stun though still not stun Unstunnable Mobs. The Consensus on Monkly Business seems to be that the Stun Lasts for 3 6 or 12 seconds, depending on the mob's level. If you Duel with it it tends to stun other toons for 12."
+"This thing hurts in pvp, when my druid was lvl 49 er so i had a lvl 53 monk beeting on me with this, he procced once then again about 6 seconds later, needless to say a druid stunned for 18seconds against a monk with a weapon ratio like this isnt good"

In my experience in getting smacked with it in a duel...I get proc'd on, get the "One Hundred Blows" debuff/proc icon on my buff window, and am able to freely move around and attack while it is still "active" in my buff window. I didn't notice a stun whatsoever. You are supposed to literally spin in place. Probably would have been a different story if I was mid-cast, but alas, merely interrupting spells wasn't the great thing about this item.

Azzbad
05-17-2011, 11:11 AM
/Agree -- also have never seen more than a 3 second stun in 40+ days.

Versus
05-17-2011, 02:20 PM
Any information from people who are more versed in the Wayback Machine/Alternate sources would be appreciated. I don't know how to exactly get concrete evidence regarding this...

All I know is it's sure as shit not working the way it did on Live.

I feel as though the nerf to Whirl till you Hurl affected the proc: One Hundred Blows when they should not be related.

h0tr0d (shaere)
05-17-2011, 03:29 PM
You are supposed to literally spin in place. I agree with this except the word literally.

Rais
05-17-2011, 04:16 PM
We can always bring up the fact the Stun effect, isn't stunning at all.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=34393

The Stun effect takes effect, yet the mobs still hit you or walk away while the "Stun" is on the npc. No it's not a ripotose.

The Stun lands, it's suppose to have a stun duration. After about 1 second or so, the mob goes back to engaging and attacking, or run away if low on health. Then 1-whatever seconds later, the " Stun" message wears off.

There is no "chain" stun to this proc as to how it was suppose to be changed to. I'm guessing from the mess the original eq devs created to p99 devs trying to figure out what the coke heads were doing,and getting things back to how it was on live is pretty much a pain in the ass.

I have 3 weeks worth of combat logs to prove this. I'll just post a snip of it.

[Sat Apr 23 10:48:05 2011] a sarnak avenger was hit by non-melee for 120 points of damage.
[Sat Apr 23 10:48:05 2011] A sarnak avenger begins to spin from one hundred blows.
[Sat Apr 23 10:48:05 2011] You try to crush a sarnak avenger, but miss!
[Sat Apr 23 10:48:07 2011] You crush a sarnak avenger for 34 points of damage.
[Sat Apr 23 10:48:07 2011] A sarnak avenger hits YOU for 58 points of damage.
[Sat Apr 23 10:48:07 2011] A sarnak avenger kicks YOU for 12 points of damage.
[Sat Apr 23 10:48:10 2011] You crush a sarnak avenger for 82 points of damage.
[Sat Apr 23 10:48:10 2011] You crush a sarnak avenger for 113 points of damage.
[Sat Apr 23 10:48:11 2011] A sarnak avenger hits YOU for 97 points of damage.
[Sat Apr 23 10:48:12 2011] You crush a sarnak avenger for 144 points of damage.
[Sat Apr 23 10:48:13 2011] Your One Hundred Blows spell has worn off.

kanras
05-17-2011, 05:49 PM
Fix links in OP, please.

/Agree -- also have never seen more than a 3 second stun in 40+ days.

This took me 4 minutes:

[Tue May 17 21:14:40 2011] A drolvarg guardian hits YOU for 129 points of damage.
[Tue May 17 21:14:41 2011] Auto attack is on.
[Tue May 17 21:14:41 2011] You crush a drolvarg guardian for 170 points of damage.
[Tue May 17 21:14:41 2011] You crush a drolvarg guardian for 111 points of damage.
[Tue May 17 21:14:43 2011] You crush a drolvarg guardian for 118 points of damage.
[Tue May 17 21:14:43 2011] You crush a drolvarg guardian for 183 points of damage.
[Tue May 17 21:14:43 2011] a drolvarg guardian was hit by non-melee for 120 points of damage.
[Tue May 17 21:14:43 2011] A drolvarg guardian begins to spin from one hundred blows.
[Tue May 17 21:14:44 2011] Auto attack is off.
[Tue May 17 21:14:47 2011] A drolvarg guardian tries to hit YOU, but misses!
[Tue May 17 21:14:47 2011] A drolvarg guardian tries to hit YOU, but misses!
[Tue May 17 21:14:47 2011] A drolvarg guardian tries to kick YOU, but misses!

We can always bring up the fact the Stun effect, isn't stunning at all.

Not sure how you're figuring this. Your own log has a 2 second gap between the effect landing and the mob attacking again.

There is no "chain" stun to this proc as to how it was suppose to be changed to.

Any stun duration that's longer than the current stun timer will reset the timer with the new duration.

Yes, the stun fade message does not coincide with the stun actually fading. This was a side effect of fixing the lack of stun lock.

Here's my posts from the other five threads we've had on this topic:

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=572

First couple quotes from 2001:

actuly i just got one tonight its a 120dd plus a random length stun from 1 to 5 or so seconds
Thand 54 mon innrouuk

prolly more like a .0000001 to 5 sec stun, from experience its often insta taken off... BUT IT CANSTUN A GOD! WAHAHAHA

http://www.monkly-business.net/forums/showpost.php?p=18515&postcount=51

2002:

I have heard that max duration on the stun is supposed to be 12 seconds, but in the year I have had mine I have see that all of about once, usually more in the few seconds time frame if it happens at all.

Note that the tstaff stun effect *is* the same spell effect used in whirl.

Not being able to stun lock is a bug, I'll see what I can do about it. The quotes you provided regarding duration are almost entirely from:

a) people who aren't high enough level to proc yet
b) spell data (which is unreliable in the case of SpinStun effect duration)
c) talking about pvp

The effect can last longer than 3 seconds as it is currently implemented.

Being able to stunlock should be fixed, pending update.

Azzbad
05-17-2011, 05:57 PM
why did you turn auto attack off? So is 4 seconds the max here then?

kanras
05-17-2011, 05:58 PM
Side note: I've spent too much time dealing with an item that 0.01% of the server will ever use, so I'm not going to defend myself or debate you guys on this issue. If you have evidence, I'll gladly read it and make the change if it's justified.

Azzbad
05-17-2011, 06:02 PM
Everytime Ive posted evidence Ive been told its not credible though its from a bunch of different sources *shrug*.

Rais
05-17-2011, 06:14 PM
Oh I'm not trying to argue anything. I agree, it _does_ stun. Just not for the full effect according to the worn off message.

I didn't word my post the best way I could have. What is happening is that the Stun does land. Now I don't know if it's still going off of breaking early or what.

It's just NPC is Stunned for a random time it always varies as to how long, but they start to attack again before the message of it wearing off is shown. So the NPCs are attacking/running away while the Stun Effect is still on it.

In this small snip of battle spam.

It is stunned at 10:48:05, but attacks at 10:48:07, 10:48:07, 10:48:11 and then the message of the stun being worn off is at 10:48:13.

I agree with the stun message landing, and how long the npc should be stunned for from the messages that are happening now. You did change that and I thank you. The issue is, the NPCs are attacking, after being stunned and before it is worn off.

I hope I explained it better. Trust me, every monk out there is happy you are willing to look at it and try/have fixed it. Even in your own log snip, it shows the NPC attacking you while it's stunned.

[Sat Apr 23 10:48:05 2011] a sarnak avenger was hit by non-melee for 120 points of damage.
[Sat Apr 23 10:48:05 2011] A sarnak avenger begins to spin from one hundred blows.
[Sat Apr 23 10:48:05 2011] You try to crush a sarnak avenger, but miss!
[Sat Apr 23 10:48:07 2011] You crush a sarnak avenger for 34 points of damage.
[Sat Apr 23 10:48:07 2011] A sarnak avenger hits YOU for 58 points of damage.
[Sat Apr 23 10:48:07 2011] A sarnak avenger kicks YOU for 12 points of damage.
[Sat Apr 23 10:48:10 2011] You crush a sarnak avenger for 82 points of damage.
[Sat Apr 23 10:48:10 2011] You crush a sarnak avenger for 113 points of damage.
[Sat Apr 23 10:48:11 2011] A sarnak avenger hits YOU for 97 points of damage.
[Sat Apr 23 10:48:12 2011] You crush a sarnak avenger for 144 points of damage.
[Sat Apr 23 10:48:13 2011] Your One Hundred Blows spell has worn off.

Bleh, ok I saw you say this just now after re reading.

Any stun duration that's longer than the current stun timer will reset the timer with the new duration.

Yes, the stun fade message does not coincide with the stun actually fading. This was a side effect of fixing the lack of stun lock.

Does that mean if it's just stunned 1 time, or if there are chain stuns on the npc? Because it's happening without the chain stun happening. So if I proc 1 time on a NPC, it is initially stunned, but then attacks again before it's worn off.

I guess I'm asking if theres a hard coded Stun timer server side, that is involving all stuns?And that's why NPCs are attacking before the message is shown to worn off?

Versus
05-17-2011, 08:27 PM
I'm not sure how to quote your quotes kanras, so I'll just reply and assume you know I am addressing them.

First off, I understand that the mobs can break stun before the "Your One Hundred Blows spell has worn off." Fine and dandy.

Regarding your quotes...In my OP with the two links, you will find people on Zam talking about some anecdotal information regarding the staff. You have quoted the same type of information:

Examples you posted:
-actuly i just got one tonight its a 120dd plus a random length stun from 1 to 5 or so seconds
-prolly more like a .0000001 to 5 sec stun, from experience its often insta taken off... BUT IT CANSTUN A GOD! WAHAHAHA
-I have heard that max duration on the stun is supposed to be 12 seconds, but in the year I have had mine I have see that all of about once, usually more in the few seconds time frame if it happens at all.

So I can only assume that you are taking these posts as fact. As such, some quotes from my link (These seem to support its PvP uses more than against NPC:

-The DD part of the Proc always happens, the Stun though still not stun Unstunnable Mobs. The Consensus on Monkly Business seems to be that the Stun Lasts for 3 6 or 12 seconds, depending on the mob's level. If you Duel with it it tends to stun other toons for 12.

(http://replay.web.archive.org/20040505004532/http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=572)
- proc 75dd in pvp and stunn las 12 sec.Now people who say this wep is only for twinks are wrong. T staff is one of the best pvp weps in the game for monks..Now dont flame im not on a pvp server but do pvp alot in arna.And i also have FoN form tunare and SoM from kael but this is alot better for pvp one proc + innerflame = dead caster or melee with alot less hp only thing wrong with this wep in pvp is people spin and can still repoist used to just stand still :(
-T-staff procs 120 dd and a stun that last for 1-12 seconds. Stun duration is random (1-12 sec) but have yet to have it resisted.

Reptak
05-17-2011, 08:34 PM
This thread has been derailed by arguing that there is no stun. This is incorrect.

The issues are:

Stun breaks on melee all the time, not just a chance, and/or
The max duration of the stun is 3 seconds (i.e. found by turning off auto attack and not swinging after proc)

This is it. The reason people think the stun isn't happening is because the mobs barely (if they do) miss a round of melee because they attack 3 seconds after the proc. As far as chain stunning, since the original stun isn't EVER lasting more than 3 seconds, I am not sure how they could even know that.

Kanras, I understand you are frustrated with this issue. If we bring evidence, via logs, that the duration never exceeds 3 seconds, would this be enough to revisit it? I understand this is about 1 weapon for 1 class, but there are more than a handful out there, and to those, the issue is quite important.

I appreciate your consideration.

hablabba
05-18-2011, 03:31 PM
Here's my contribution to this thread and here's what I did. I figured the actual TS item link in alla wasn't the only place people would be discussing the proc so I found a list of every comment mentioning "Tranquil staff" and "stun" posted on alla

Procedure

Google:
site:http://everquest.allakhazam.com +"tranquil staff" +stun
search for "stun" on each of the results (3 pages worth of Google results)

What I got was a list of a lot of monk usable weapons where people talked about the tranquil staff in the comments. Obviously comparing the DPS + Stun proc of TS to the weapon in question.

I'm going to list the links in order of what I think are the strongest support (hard evidence from Tranquil staff users) to the weakest (anecdotal evidence). I also filtered out any posts that looked like junk, or posters who seemed didn't actually own the staff and were just repeating what they'd heard (though it is interesting isn't it that "common" knowledge was that TS was a 1-12 second stun?).

I included some anecdotal accounts at the end because I think they lend credence to my memory (and others' memory here as well..) of the TS proc being an absolute monster. I remember monks stunning for ungodly periods of time with it and just wanted to verify that I wasn't remembering wrong. I don't think people would've been mentioning the proc so much if it wasn't so stellar

Data

http://replay.web.archive.org/20040505004532/http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=572

Posted @ Fri, Nov 29th 12:04 AM 2002
First off, as long as the skelly warlord pops at second bridge you don't have to kill his other PH's, so long as no one is killing his other PH's, so he'll spawn only at the second bridge IF he does spawn. Second, the staff doesn't show in his hand, nor does he "crush" you with it either. And as for the effect, it's 120 damage out-right, 1-12 second stun, and the stun will last either 1 tick(6 seconds) or 2 ticks(12 seconds), or just insta stun the mob. Also, it is unresistable, period, I've had this thing before and it's never been resisted ever, I used it on Naggy and it never resisted on him. I just looted one today (Turkey Day) and I should know. This has been the happiest Turkey Day ever for me (=
Iksar Monk, Morell-Thule

Posted @ Thu, Sep 19th 10:13 PM 2002
T-staff procs 120 dd and a stun that last for 1-12 seconds. Stun duration is random (1-12 sec) but have yet to have it resisted.

Posted: 2002-10-25 09:43:45
The DD part of the Proc always happens, the Stun though still not stun Unstunnable Mobs. The Consensus on Monkly Business seems to be that the Stun Lasts for 3 6 or 12 seconds, depending on the mob's level. If you Duel with it it tends to stun other toons for 12.

Posted: 2002-05-02 20:56:03
The proc rate is very high unresistable , 120dd + 1 - 6 secs stun , but similar like common root series spells , you will recieve a spell fade message from mobs. But , why mobs always start to move or attack before the spell fade message appear? Is there any unshown effect on 100 blows?

Posted: 2001-02-11 04:19:33
actuly i just got one tonight its a 120dd plus a random length stun from 1 to 5 or so seconds
Thand 54 mon innrouuk

Posted: 2001-03-04 03:14:42
prolly more like a .0000001 to 5 sec stun, from experience its often insta taken off... BUT IT CANSTUN A GOD! WAHAHAHA

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=568

Posted @ 2002-11-06 19:35:43
T-staff does have an Unresistable stun proc, I fight in Kael alot with my 57th monk and constantly get stun procs, Its very nice when I get a full 12 second stun, giants just sits there and gets beat up on without hitting ba

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=17038

Posted @ 2002-11-18 15:26:44
Not arguing the ratio of the CoS being superior, but I really don't think this weapon necessarily replaces a T-staff except in some situations. A 0-12 second unresistable stun is still incredible.

Would I trade my T-staff for the CoS? No. Would I add a CoS to my collection if I could? Hell yes :) I would use the CoS in a normal xp group where I wanted to stand behind the MA and avoid agro at all costs. Same with raids. Soloing, I'll pull out the T-staff.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=17418

Posted: 2002-12-05 08:28:19
Because the unresistable 120dd +1-10sec stun is invaulable when soloing or tanking with a shaman partner. I know, i've used a tstaff for a long time with my monk, i clear pog with a 57 monk and 60 shaman in under 8 hours (except the obvious mobs, ie, tunare, protectors, treah)

2002-12-05 09:46:17
No you don't, you must have missed quite a big part of the zone, you simply don't have the DPS to do it, even if the mobs came at you one by one, you wouldn't, especially using a T-staff hich doesn't deal so much damage before triple attack ( the proc is indeed unvaluable though ).

He was responding to OP saying he cleared PoG in 8 hours for reference

These next few are from Ton Po's Bo Stick of Understanding which has the same proc as the TS.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=586

Posted @ 2005-06-13 15:29:18
The proc on the stick is one of THE best procs you could ever have. it does 120 UNRESISTABLE damage and its a stun longest ive had it for was like 6 seconds. This is your best friend for all mobs and it makes pking a breeze. Keep this staf

Posted: 2003-03-12 17:33:40
Ok, i just had to say this, on Brell there is 1 maybe 2 on the server. If it were to sell i'd have to say it would fetch at least 450k considering the amount on the server. Cause there are 12 Scepters of Destruction selling for 390k a pop and if there is 1/6 that of these then expect to pay more than 400k. And BTW the proc is 150DD and 6 second stun on NPCs and 75DD 5 second stun in duels. just my 2cp

The only post mentioning 150DD? Maybe he made a mistake or was thinking of the wrong numbers, but his stun duration falls in line with other posters on this same item.

Posted @ 2001-07-21 01:12:27
this is funny, yes the staff USED TO BE on traks drop table but not no more. RL friend of mine let me use it at lvl 52 i was hitting 220's my best hit was 231 its a uber weapon too bad it gone, the proc is a 120dd with a unresistable stun but lasts anywhere from half a sec to 9 secs. way up there someone made a list of the best monk weapons, dont forget the staff of battle 31/37 should be right under IFS. and yes CoF epic haste and chanter do stack had it all. max % haste you can have is 85% quit arguing and end it =D later

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=572&page=2

Posted: 2001-06-03 06:49:14
Did eventually get the staff at 54, though. The proc didn't seem to trigger all that much, even with a big shammy dex buff, but the damage is really is insane. We had a 52 shaman slowing mobs and between his slows and the proc stun it wasn't uncommon for drolvarg bodyguards to only get about 10 hits in before they were pasted into the dust. And when you've hunted the BGs for awhile you'll know just how significant that is.

Conclusion
So it looks like a preponderance of the evidence suggests the stun is much higher than currently on p1999. I noted users mentioning 10 and more commonly 12 seconds as the upper end. A few data points suggest it falls within 5 or 6 max, some 9 max. Nowhere did I see consensus for the stun lasting less than 6 and the majority was higher than that in the 1-12 range.

Interesting to note that most of the 0-12 second range posters were 2001 and 2002. Ton Po's Bo Stick of Understanding posters who were saying 6 and 9 seconds were mostly 2003 or later.

I also noted there were some who said 5 second max (from Kanras's posts). In addition, there is the post from Kanras showing a Monkly Business poster saying the proc lasted a "usually more in the few seconds time frame if it happens at all." Of course we can't ignore this evidence, especially being that it's from 2001 and 2002. Also worth noting that one of those 5 second posters was someone who just had the staff for one day. I would just say that we have a longer list of supporting evidence that shows the proc being longer then those 3 posters say. A lot of anecdotal evidence suggesting it lasts longer as well. I am sure I can find more if I search using other methods but I'll do that later - this has consumed enough time for now.

I'll leave it up to Kanras to review and decide but please read through this and let's continue the discussion because I don't think the way it works now on p1999 is classic.

-Benceman

Versus
05-18-2011, 06:55 PM
Quality fuckin' post bud! I'll see if I can't dig up some more info soon, busy in King atm~

Motec
05-18-2011, 09:00 PM
The stun used to last for a long time. At least 3 seconds. I could solo LDC's on a monk at 55 with a tstaff on live and very rarely you would only get 3-4 rounds from the mob from a few stuns going full duration of 2 ticks.

Most stuns were about 3-4 seconds though, definitely not higher. Trilloch's Skean used to be a big stun too, but clockworks in sol A hardly stun you on p1999 (Clockwork poison). It was the ultimate rogue jousting offhand.

Its broken here on bouth counts.

apio
05-19-2011, 12:20 AM
i just realised i posted this on the wrong thread (resolved issues) so copy+paste

I can confirm the stun not lasting longer than 3 seconds, which is definately not how it worked on live.

the funniest thing however, was today, when i was fighting a spectral curate in KC and it was CHing itself, I proc my tstaff on it, the mob gets hit by the 120DD BUT channels through it to successfully CH itself - I dont know how this is even possible, maybe Flying Kick hit the mob at the exact same moment the weapon proc'ed ?!

Anyway, I am confused. I can search through my log if you'd like me to do that, I was duoing with a bard friend of mine when it happened, and we were both very suprised about what happened

Brinkman
05-20-2011, 03:15 AM
Just adding my own experiences from live. I had a Tranquil staff on live, on povar, during Kunark.

The stun was definatally random up to 12 second duration. I vividly recall fighting mobs in my low 50's in Dreadlands and as soon as the staff would proc I would run behind it, and at times I would get reprocs and never get hit, with the mobs back facing me for an entire fight at times. Although a full stun locked fight was rare, lvling an iksar monk in the 50's solo, I killed tonnage. So I had a good amount of them.

I was able to kill for hours on end with no breaks because of the little damage I was taking ( due to the stuns) + mend ( I did not at the time own a fungi tunic)

From what ive read here, and the people I have spoken to on p99, It doesnt seem to working as it did on live during Kunark. However i do not own one to speak for.

Although No log will show this, the best way to see how long the stuns are lasting is to move away from the mob as soon as it procs. Do this enough and you will get a good idea of how long it is lasting. The logs of the mobs hitting you are not really that accurate because mobs have a weapon delay, just like us =) So what you are seeing as a 2-3 second stun, might be an insta stun ( spell breaking stun ) + weapon dly. Obviously, this cannot realistically be used as proof, it will give you an idea of how much you should complain!

I realize nothing I said here can be used as proof as to how it worked on live, but I saw the thread, have history with said item, and I dont own one on P99. I have no vested interest in it working properly, other than I want this server to be classic like most others.

Happy adventuring !

Oh, and just a note about not wasting time on a super rare item like this. Items like this at times, is what drives people to play! .01 % might own this, but the other 99.9% badly want one. If its broke, there is no dream. Dreams keep people motivated. Lets get it working properly.

kanras
05-22-2011, 03:28 PM
Changed to random duration of instant, 6sec, or 12sec pending update. Good to see that the spell fade message didn't line up on live either.

kanras
05-22-2011, 06:04 PM
thanks you share

good luck in studies

Rais
05-22-2011, 06:14 PM
Thank you for all your work Kanras.It's never a easy task to please everyone. I also thank everyone else for all their research in to this issue.

hablabba
05-23-2011, 12:17 AM
Thanks everyone and thanks Kanras. Glad to see Tranquil Staff maintain its legendary monk status

Reptak
05-24-2011, 12:36 AM
Thank you, Kanras. I really mean it. A thorn in your side and you still took the time to look at it with fresh eyes.

I am very excited to see this patched.

Azzbad
05-29-2011, 06:14 PM
bump, patch did not fix the stun effect.

kanras
05-29-2011, 06:37 PM
I apologize for this one. The change that I wrote (as described in my last post) didn't make it into the patch for.. unknown reasons. I'll sort it out and get back to you.

Azzbad
05-29-2011, 06:53 PM
Thanks Kanras -- you are quick!

Rogean
05-29-2011, 08:11 PM
I apologize for this one. The change that I wrote (as described in my last post) didn't make it into the patch for.. unknown reasons. I'll sort it out and get back to you.

You guys can blame me.

Rais
05-29-2011, 08:30 PM
Get him monks!

hablabba
05-30-2011, 12:18 AM
And what do you burn besides Devs?.... MORE DEVS!

j/k we love you guys, new patch and all :D