PDA

View Full Version : Looking for information on lower tier guilds or guilds with smaller numbers!

Psionide
11-19-2020, 05:07 PM
I was wondering if anyone could help me out with some information on different types of guilds. As far as I know, the top 3 big guilds are Riot, Freedom, and Azure Guard. Nothing at all against those guilds but I am looking for information on some of the guilds who are below them or maybe some guilds that don't have as big as numbers as them. I am getting back into P99 and was looking to help out or make a difference with some of those smaller guilds or even just guilds that try to do things with lower numbers.

As I said, I have nothing against the top guilds or big numbers guilds but I really would like to help out with my char for some guilds that may be doing some of the lower content or some guilds who may need a few more members to help them get over the hump. If anyone can help me out with some information on any types of these guilds, well I would really appreciate it!

Tunabros
11-19-2020, 05:21 PM
I havent been on blue for a while so if I get something wrong just correct me

Seems like a lot of players have left to green

The top guilds (like you said) are Riot, Freedom, and AG.

Some other casual raiding guilds include: Kittens Who Say Meow, The Second Sons, Lighthouse + Friends, Homeland, Auld Lang Syne, Dawn Believers...might be others but I'm not sure

If your European based: Check out Europa

Goodest
11-20-2020, 10:07 AM
Go with kittens they are the best most disciplined raid force on blue server. But not a small road force at all. Aegis + lighthouse/TSS would be your next stop.

Hideousclaw
11-22-2020, 06:50 AM
Personal favorites of Lighthouse and The Second Sons. Great people, great leadership