PDA

View Full Version : Holy Shit, this is incense ?

JayDee
05-17-2011, 12:27 AM
What is triple wicked x and why is it legal to sell at convenience stores when weed isn't?

Shit is advertised as incense and its like 20 hyper bong rips on chronic, allegedly.

Somebody I know just smoked some and hes on neptune right now. Jdizzle on a fantastic voyage.

JayDee
05-17-2011, 12:29 AM
Thought this shit would be like nicorette for weed

Not cool FDA

jpoarch
05-17-2011, 12:50 AM
is it salvia? i know it comes in 'x' ratings... triple probably means 100x... which is F***ing strong. i took one hit of 15x and thought my hallway was the tunnel to hell. another time i just stared and a blue wall and felt total serenity though, but yeah. why is it legal? probably because it only lasts 2-5 minutes. if indeed that's what you've got possession of.

JayDee
05-17-2011, 04:52 AM
Just researched it. It is synthetic marijuana, but its like 10x as potent ... and 100% legal.

Funny shit

Drieddead
05-17-2011, 05:02 AM
Yeah the street term for it is spice its all over the place here in TN. Got to watch it though some people have different reactions to it. Also its not monitored by the FDA so you have no clue what your smoking.

Ennoia
05-17-2011, 09:09 AM
Yeah the street term for it is spice its all over the place here in TN. Got to watch it though some people have different reactions to it. Also its not monitored by the FDA so you have no clue what your smoking.

Good. Hopefully all the stoner wastes of life get poisoned.

Tumdumm
05-17-2011, 09:51 AM
i heard that shit can paralyze you

but hey if you gotta pee clean you gotta pee clean

or just not smoke for a damn week

Knuckle
05-17-2011, 10:56 AM
What is triple wicked x and why is it legal to sell at convenience stores when weed isn't?

Shit is advertised as incense and its like 20 hyper bong rips on chronic, allegedly.

Somebody I know just smoked some and hes on neptune right now. Jdizzle on a fantastic voyage.

when i went down to keystone my buddy had this stuff said they bought it at a headshop.. loaded up the bong and blasted me into a super high..but it only lasted like an hour then it was like I hadn't smoked.

Knuckle
05-17-2011, 10:59 AM

fuck the FDA

Taryth
05-17-2011, 12:01 PM
Spice is terrible, stick to herb if you want to get high, jesus.

Research chems FTL.

dredge
05-18-2011, 11:05 AM