PDA

View Full Version : Whats up with this forum and 9/11?

Tunabros
11-13-2020, 04:00 AM
Seems like every poll I go to always has some option for bush doing in the towers?

Whats up with that? I'm not familiar with American culture but is this some kinda

meme?

Just curious

Jibartik
11-13-2020, 04:02 AM
It’s the forum equivalent of legacy items :p

imperiouskitten
11-13-2020, 04:05 AM
The Bush / Towers Poll Meme was coined by forum user Purist in 2010 and popularized by volume shitposter Japan in the same year. Popular variations include riffs on the lyrics of the Immortal Technique song "Bush Knocked Down The Towers (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bdr_2IAJWU)", particularly the rather hilarious turn of American Black English "Bin Laden didn't blow up the projects". Intrinsic to the meme is the required reply to any poll which does not utilize the meme on this board: "no bush/towers", and a refusal to cooperate further in such thread, which is deemed to be malformed.

imperiouskitten
11-13-2020, 04:12 AM
https://i.imgur.com/yP6MgBP.png

Jibartik
11-13-2020, 04:28 AM
The refusal to cooperate part tickled me

charmcitysking
11-13-2020, 05:39 AM
never forget

Baler
11-13-2020, 08:20 AM
Was still a somewhat relevant topic back in 2010?

https://i.imgur.com/N4i6d9d.gif

magnetaress
11-13-2020, 08:42 AM
You think just the towers fell then?

loramin
11-13-2020, 11:56 AM
It's just a very ... rough part of our culture here. When you first start out here as a n00b you see your first poll or two with the 9/11 options, and you're like WTF is wrong with this place?

Then you see more, and more, and over time you can't help but adjust to seeing them. Eventually they become normal, and then you see some n00b post a poll without a 9/11 option, and you're like "n00b, even I know you're new here" ... and you feel like a seasoned forum member.

And then before you know it you're the one yelling at the n00bs, to have some respect for our god damn culture when they post!

... or maybe that's just me.:)

BiG SiP
11-13-2020, 11:58 AM
i bet you feel pretty silly right now

Bardp1999
11-13-2020, 01:00 PM
https://i.imgur.com/UI5MZNk.jpg

aspomwell
11-13-2020, 01:36 PM
Heh, I was wondering WTF everyone was talking about, then I realized I ignore anything that starts with Poll: as it's nearly always just forum drama queens...

indiscriminate_hater
11-13-2020, 01:41 PM

Tunabros
11-13-2020, 02:02 PM

:eek:

this is a conspiracy right?

douglas1999
11-13-2020, 02:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8semdd0ZTko&t=3m57s

Gaxx
11-13-2020, 02:27 PM
What happened to building 7?

Ripqozko
11-13-2020, 02:45 PM
Sorry you don't got towers

Trexller
11-13-2020, 03:44 PM

kjs86z
11-13-2020, 04:11 PM

Jimjam
11-13-2020, 04:12 PM
Icebergs can't melt steel bulkheads.

Titanic was a hoax.

Tunabros
11-13-2020, 05:40 PM

Titanic was a hoax.

the kraken took it down

Bardp1999
11-13-2020, 08:46 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Wi5a020.jpg

charmcitysking
11-14-2020, 09:38 AM

"pull it"

DoodyLich666
11-14-2020, 11:37 AM

Titanic was a hoax.

There is actually a Titanic conspiracy theory that I remember being somewhat popular. Something about the Titanic and it’s sister boat, the Olympic, being destroyed for insurance money whilst also taking out the enemies of J.P. Morgan that opposed his creation of the central bank.

Danth
11-14-2020, 11:49 AM
There is actually a Titanic conspiracy theory that I remember being somewhat popular. Something about the Titanic and it’s sister boat, the Olympic, being destroyed for insurance money whilst also taking out the enemies of J.P. Morgan that opposed his creation of the central bank.

The Olympic was badly damaged in a collision with a Royal Navy cruiser, and was never really quite the same afterward. Because of its similarity with the Titanic there used to be speculation that the ships were switched and the original Olympic (masquerading as Titanic) deliberately sunk. Your version is more extreme than most. The majority of versions believe that the sinking was botched and the ship consequently sank far more rapidly than was planned; killing 1500-odd people wasn't supposed to be part of it. This theory has been debunked through both examination of ship-breakers records from when the Olympic was scrapped was well as examination of the Titanic wreck.

The full extent of Titanic's damage also generates much debate. Most folks do not realize the ship was much more badly damaged than is commonly described; it was damaged in a location where it could only have survived two compartments being flooded but it had at least four seriously breached, with additional damage to at least one more and possibly even more than that. There are other claims and theories, such as that the helmsman in a panic accidentally turned the wheel the wrong way and lost precious seconds because White Star was still using old-fashioned tiller commands which involve turning the wheel in the opposite direction from what you'd normally think of.

Danth

magnetaress
11-14-2020, 12:02 PM
There's a lot of speculation why it broke in half.

Probably a top secret u-boat cut it in half. I bet that initial strike they say sunk it didn't actually happen. Air pressure and the design was pretty sound.

Then again we have eyewittness accounts. All they heard was a thud in the night tho. And it was chaos.

I firmly believe micronukes were detonated along side thermite for the towers. And that the people who did it didn't care about the innocent victims at all. They did it early in the morning because it was convenient and would dominate the news.

I don't believe Bush actually did the towers.

I can't wait till x-ray lazers and rods from god are a real thing. Ya'll will be blown back to the stone age and you wont have any EQ while the cyborgs recycle the corpse of our civilization for their drone ships and harvesters. (i'm already dead, aint going to stop it)

imperiouskitten
11-14-2020, 05:04 PM
have you ever seen das boot? the crew can un-sink a ship like that. i want answers

magnetaress
11-14-2020, 05:38 PM
have you ever seen das boot? the crew can un-sink a ship like that. i want answers

Goooood movie, probably the best submarine movie.

magnetaress
11-14-2020, 05:41 PM
I'm prone to believe some really irrational stuff and want a certain kind of order in things, but still act in a rational and respectful way anyway. I have some wild wild ideas of what I think is a proper and decent ordering of the world, but I wouldn't deliberately and wantonly subject people to it against their wills.

Jibartik
11-14-2020, 05:45 PM
Also I think this forum is like what p99 is to classic eq, to 2000's internet forums where people invented memes and trolling. At least it kind of is.

It even has same color scheme as somethingawful.com did prove me wrong :p

Gaxx
11-14-2020, 10:40 PM
"The Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911T) has formally filed a Request for Correction with the NIST following a new and detailed four-year analysis by a team at the University of Alaska Fairbanks (UAF). It says the World Trade Center (WTC) building 7 collapse was a “near-simultaneous failure of every column in the building” and dismissed the NIST finding that heat from the fire caused beams to “walk off” their moorings."

https://canada.constructconnect.com/dcn/news/others/2020/05/world-trade-center-7-building-did-not-collapse-due-to-fire-report

September 11 -- The New Pearl Harbor (FULL)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DOnAn_PX6M

"September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor" is a 5 hour documentary that summarizes 12 years of public debate on 9/11. All the most important issues in the debate are presented in full detail, showing both the positions of those who reject the official version, the 9/11 Truth Movement, and the positions of those who support it, called "the debunkers." You can be the judge.

imperiouskitten
11-14-2020, 10:50 PM
Also I think this forum is like what p99 is to classic eq, to 2000's internet forums where people invented memes and trolling. At least it kind of is.

It even has same color scheme as somethingawful.com did prove me wrong :p

that's exactly why i still post here, because of those traces.

unfortunately things have changed. 4chan meanness made it into here and you can't just safely meet up with any given elf from this place. I remember when we all believed enough in rule 1 & 2 to not bring the cringe here, and also /pol/ didnt exist yet so my entire generation hadnt yet been coopted into the right by the CIA and GCHQ. Maybe also this hatefulness comes with age.

In the end there are dangerous weirdos among those who dwell on such an old game, perhaps also because the entire experience is provided gratis and runs on a junk PC. The elves I met from the Mac server actually were each very wealthy; my main bro from Alkabor's parents were exiled South African oligarchs who owned a mansion and a piece of Laguna Beach, it was kind of insane. I met a hundred elves from 2004-2015 and never had a bad experience, but I would honestly caution anyone about trusting ppl from this board from this point. This isn't just passive aggressive talk, i am talking about ppl who will "troll u to ur face", spam your phone, dox etc and I've met at least 4 like this male and female. Including people who passed as "popular" "cool" and "normal" here (filbus)

so, yes it's like the old days, but gosh people are aggro & nasty.

BlackBellamy
11-14-2020, 11:17 PM
I did see the towers go, I watched them from my rooftop, they fell just across the river. First one, then the other, and then it was so quiet so quiet and I realized there was not a plane in the sky that was usually full of them, for the first time in my life.

Bill Clinton knocked down the towers, so I thanked him for a quiet day in East Rutherford, at least.

I nearly got him. And I could have killed him, but I would have to destroy a little town called Kandahar in Afghanistan and kill 300 innocent women and children, and then I would have been no better than him. And so I just didn’t do it,” Bill Clinton, September 10, 2001

When you come at the king, you best not miss.

magnetaress
11-15-2020, 08:37 AM
I did see the towers go, I watched them from my rooftop, they fell just across the river. First one, then the other, and then it was so quiet so quiet and I realized there was not a plane in the sky that was usually full of them, for the first time in my life.

Bill Clinton knocked down the towers, so I thanked him for a quiet day in East Rutherford, at least.

When you come at the king, you best not miss.

Cool story.

Fippy Darkpaw did 911

BarnabusCollins
11-15-2020, 09:00 AM
Its cause 9/11 was done by the US Military you dumb bitch.

magnetaress
11-15-2020, 10:13 AM
Its cause 9/11 was done by the US Military you dumb bitch.

^^ voted under angry

Private para-military types with letter designations other than DoD.

DoD has been kept with as much of a clean whistle as possible so that it can't bare the brunt of the evil eye.

Snowden blew the whistle on how much money was not going to the military and how much was going to private below the belt below board orgs. A lot of it goes to surviellance, but a non-trivial amount of the stuff assigned for surveillance goes to actual ops.

Wouldn't be surprised if that big billion dolla building in utah was just mostly empty factory floor space. Same with the caves in the south were they kept dossiers, they probably had one small cavern full of files, but the rest of it was empty. Probably had a few people work there that could confirm they had files on the people, but was just a shell of an operation.

I have satan's gift. (not that I wanted it)

imperiouskitten
11-15-2020, 04:20 PM
^^ voted under angry

Private para-military types with letter designations other than DoD.

DoD has been kept with as much of a clean whistle as possible so that it can't bare the brunt of the evil eye.

Snowden blew the whistle on how much money was not going to the military and how much was going to private below the belt below board orgs. A lot of it goes to surviellance, but a non-trivial amount of the stuff assigned for surveillance goes to actual ops.

Wouldn't be surprised if that big billion dolla building in utah was just mostly empty factory floor space. Same with the caves in the south were they kept dossiers, they probably had one small cavern full of files, but the rest of it was empty. Probably had a few people work there that could confirm they had files on the people, but was just a shell of an operation.

I have satan's gift. (not that I wanted it)

i tend to think the pograms are WAY bigger and more funded than even this, via the afghan opium revenues etc., and this is why we cant get out of afghanistan

douglas1999
11-15-2020, 04:44 PM
It's not just 9\11, this forum has an eclectic crossroads of transgender posters, people who talk about jesus and seeking christ all the time, AND 9\11 stuff. It's quite a mix

magnetaress
11-15-2020, 04:48 PM
i tend to think the pograms are WAY bigger and more funded than even this, via the afghan opium revenues etc., and this is why we cant get out of afghanistan

It's global and not just US dollahs?

It's not just 9\11, this forum has an eclectic crossroads of transgender posters, people who talk about jesus and seeking christ all the time, AND 9\11 stuff. It's quite a mix

I feel like I have hit the pinnacle of cross-sexionality.

imperiouskitten
11-15-2020, 04:55 PM
It's global and not just US dollahs?

raygun pioneered it (allegedly)

magnetaress
11-15-2020, 04:59 PM
raygun pioneered it (allegedly)

Ya no... he was not a new cookie lol. He was probably legit not Senator Palpatine like most people feel like he was.

I mean he was probably just having fun, and may have gotten caught on accident.

imperiouskitten
11-15-2020, 05:01 PM
bush sr. porbably personally knew Bim Laden from running the CIA while he was a US asset in le 80s ( react if u miss em )

magnetaress
11-15-2020, 05:07 PM
was a good movie i seen it done a few different ways

--------

I am going to trend towards a Fippy version of the poll instead. Not sure yet what my first 1 will be.

----

been feeling very deliberately orwellian lately.

----

the further abstract from reality we get the funner this seems to be

imperiouskitten
11-15-2020, 08:04 PM
the further abstract from reality we get the funner this seems to be

so tru

imperiouskitten
11-16-2020, 07:48 PM
so tru

except when ur in bad physical pain. then it's real weird.