PDA

View Full Version : A serious thread about Autism.

magnetaress
11-10-2020, 01:53 PM
I feel like it's underrepresented and people are using it to try to bully others. Misrepresentation isn't helpful and only harmful to the truth about Autism and how it affects people. I think we should take a deep breath and consider not using mental illnesses and disease as points of personal attack when for example:

We want someone's attention.

What's every else's thoughts on this?

Now if you want to just continue to try and hurt peoples feelings and make the board look bad to newcomers. Carry on.

magnetaress
11-10-2020, 03:29 PM
Hope this helps:

https://i.imgur.com/ekN9zm6.gif

https://i.imgur.com/wNMpFbR.gif

https://i.imgur.com/6WVAiHL.gifhttps://i.imgur.com/6WVAiHL.gif
https://i.imgur.com/6WVAiHL.gif

https://i.imgur.com/naNuqDv.gif

https://i.imgur.com/QAjhXBb.gif

Castle every time he gets another elfchievement:

https://i.imgur.com/mkEbl3V.gif

https://i.imgur.com/usGjoDK.gif

Me and you both have a garanteed borederline personality disorder though so I will give you that.

Yes you are a - heterosexual women -

That doesn't stop you from acting out against and trying to victimize people you 'consider males'. You've got some serious things to address internally before you can launch a self righteous holier than thou crusade for justice and relevance.

-consider it babe.

------ i'mma eject here before we get incoming:

https://i.imgur.com/JSuKkoC.gif

Morton Jr
11-10-2020, 04:28 PM

Im sorry, taking hormone pills does not make you female, are you confused?

you are both male

Asteria
11-10-2020, 04:37 PM

you are both male

Sorry Morton, you must have me contused with someone else? I never argued here any time ever that hormone pills make me a female or that I am not male.

magnetaress
11-10-2020, 04:43 PM

you are both male

That wasn't the point of my comment. However, I agree with you
👍 .

Anyway that argument "I'm a heterosexual woman." Is her goto defense when her aggressive predatory behavior is made readily apparent. I was illustrating that it's not a defense at all.
Sorry Morton, you must have me contused with someone else? I never argued here any time ever that hormone pills make me a female or that I am not male.

Oh plz.

B.s. you've said multiple times you don't like women and are only attracted to men.

The reason you claimed to be a heterosexual woman is, you made an unwanted advance on another male. Don't make me dig up those posts like I did your autism ones.

Asteria
11-10-2020, 04:49 PM
I feel like it's underrepresented and people are using it to try to bully others. Misrepresentation isn't helpful and only harmful to the truth about Autism and how it affects people. I think we should take a deep breath and consider not using mental illnesses and disease as points of personal attack when for example:

We want someone's attention.

What's every else's thoughts on this?

Now if you want to just continue to try and hurt peoples feelings and make the board look bad to newcomers. Carry on.

It's not about hurting your feelings. Just try not to ignore the effects your high-functioning autism might have on you and your behaviour here, Starkind/Maerilith/Runlvl0?

https://www.cam.ac.uk/research/news/transgender-and-gender-diverse-individuals-are-more-likely-to-be-autistic-and-report-higher-autistic

Transgender and gender-diverse adults are three to six times more likely as cisgender adults (individuals whose gender identity corresponds to their sex assigned at birth) to be diagnosed as autistic, according to a new study by scientists at the University of Cambridge’s Autism Research Centre.

research, conducted using data from over 600,000 adult individuals, confirms previous smaller scale studies from clinics. The results are published today in Nature Communications.

A better understanding of gender diversity in autistic individuals will help provide better access to health care and post-diagnostic support for autistic transgender and gender-diverse individuals.

The team used five different datasets, including a dataset of over 500,000 individuals collected as a part of the Channel 4 documentary “Are you autistic?”. In these datasets, participants had provided information about their gender identity, and if they received a diagnosis of autism or other psychiatric conditions such as depression or schizophrenia. Participants also completed a measure of autistic traits.

Strikingly, across all five datasets, the team found that transgender and gender-diverse adult individuals were between three and six times more likely to indicate that they were diagnosed as autistic compared to cisgender individuals. While the study used data from adults who indicated that they had received an autism diagnosis, it is likely that many individuals on the autistic spectrum may be undiagnosed. As around 1.1% of the UK population is estimated to be on the autistic spectrum, this result would suggest that somewhere between 3.5.-6.5% of transgender and gender-diverse adults is on the autistic spectrum.

That said, myself (and increasingly more and more people online) believe that the rates of autism are even MUCH higher in a certain subset of the genetic Male/transgender female population: Middle and Upper class (and mostly white/caucasian) genetic males that transition later in life: age 25+ or especially age 30+. These types tend to be heavily represented in competitive gaming or niche gaming like Speedrunning, Classic Everquest, Computer science, engineering, mathematics, science, etc

Asteria
11-10-2020, 04:54 PM
Oh plz.

B.s. you've said multiple times you don't like women and are only attracted to men.

The reason you claimed to be a heterosexual woman is, you made an unwanted advance on another male. Don't make me dig up those posts like I did your autism ones.

Well, in many circumstances - thanks to passing as a woman pretty well (not the same as BEING a woman) - I am treated like or viewed as a heterosexual woman which is fine with me because I like living as much like a woman as I can and I'm only attracted to men who LIKE being men, not awkward autistic Female-LARPing men like yourself and your buddy ImperiousKitten/Big_Japan.

magnetaress
11-10-2020, 04:58 PM
It's not about hurting your feelings. Just try not to ignore the effects your high-functioning autism might have on you and your behaviour here, Starkind/Maerilith/Runlvl0?

https://www.cam.ac.uk/research/news/transgender-and-gender-diverse-individuals-are-more-likely-to-be-autistic-and-report-higher-autistic

Good chance you're autistic according to this study.

That said, myself (and increasingly more and more people online) believe that the rates of autism are even MUCH higher in a certain subset of the genetic Male/transgender female population: Middle and Upper class (and mostly white/caucasian) genetic males that transition later in life: age 25+ or especially age 30+. These types tend to be heavily represented in competitive gaming or niche gaming like Speedrunning, Classic Everquest, Computer science, engineering, mathematics, science, etc

I got a lot of privileged cis "hetero" doctors throwing labels @ me like Mario @ a pizza party but they don't stick. Aren't cause for, or caused by being trans. Correlation isn't causation.

It's very likely most people with psychiatric disorders go undiagnosed if they aren't white and male.

BTW nature communications doesn't seem legit for trans stuff. There's a lot of claims there that should be vetted via peer review. At a glance it just looks like your still using it for justifying your assault mode. And to justify your assertion that I'm representative of the autistic community.

I'm not. Don't insult or downplay autistic people by conflating them with me please.

I'm on my phone right now so don't have the time to deep dive your assertion here.

Well, in many circumstances - thanks to passing as a woman pretty well (not the same as BEING a woman) - I am treated like or viewed as a heterosexual woman which is fine with me because I like living as much like a woman as I can and I'm only attracted to men who LIKE being men, not awkward autistic Female-LARPing men like yourself and your buddy ImperiousKitten/Big_Japan.

So, now that you've admitted this publicly do you mind not using Autism pictures to seek attention from men you "don't like" or want to be associated with?

GinnasP99
11-10-2020, 05:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnqoAlD8PmI

walks away casually

Morton Jr
11-10-2020, 06:17 PM
here we go again with the tranny arguments

thats what happens when you give estrogen to little boys

magnetaress
11-10-2020, 06:26 PM
For the record I am not angry with Asteria. Nor am I trying to make a point about trans people. I am just interested in helping her seek attention with more appropriate behavior. Less autism slinging or bashing.

The autistic people I have met, two in person, one online. One isn't highly functioning. Would not get that she's trying to claim that I'm autistic.

They struggle pretty hard with day to day activities like making breakfast, let alone posting online.

There's definitely a lot of neurodivergence here though.

Morton Jr
11-10-2020, 06:28 PM
stop calling him a her, are you confused?

magnetaress
11-10-2020, 06:30 PM
stop calling him a her, are you confused?

Very ;p

I'm just honestly trying to be nice and helpful. Mr Morton.

Asteria
11-10-2020, 06:35 PM
For the record I am not angry with Asteria. Nor am I trying to make a point about trans people. I am just interested in helping her seek attention with more appropriate behavior. Less autism slinging or bashing.

The autistic people I have met, two in person, one online. One isn't highly functioning. Would not get that she's trying to claim that I'm autistic.

They struggle pretty hard with day to day activities like making breakfast, let alone posting online.

There's definitely a lot of neurodivergence here though.

I, and the studies, are referring to autism spectrum disorders. You and many other online trans people def seen to have some version of high functioning autism or Asperger's.

magnetaress
11-10-2020, 06:41 PM
I, and ghe study, an referring to autism spectrum disorders. You and many other online trans people def seen to have some version of high functioning autism or Asperger's.

https://i.imgur.com/jinGLRk.gif

HalflingSpergand
11-10-2020, 07:10 PM
If your tranny is slipping just change the autism fluid

magnetaress
11-10-2020, 07:36 PM
To continue being clear..

While I personally feel like it's very unlikely I'm autistic. I'm not saying I am "not autistic" absolutely. I never was tested nor am I expert enough to self diagnose.

I'm more concerned about how actually provably autistic people feel about having their condition memed by someone in order to get my attention.

Pms are now available and Asteria and Cecily off ignore for those of you who have anything else they'd like to personally address with myself.

imperiouskitten
11-10-2020, 08:02 PM
If your tranny is slipping just change the autism fluid
bahaha

imperiouskitten
11-10-2020, 08:07 PM
i definitely don't have ASD. I actually experience such intense empathy that I sometimes hallucinate hearing my partner's thoughts, hear thoughts thru walls etc (when I smoke pot and such). I've charmed my way from homeless tramp in rags to the top of society twice now. So if I have ASD i'm definitely not ugly, let's put it that way lol.

The Blanchard stuff is a funny angle for trolling, Asteria, but it's sad you will be subjecting yourself to penning those arguments from here out. You are very obviously upset with life and pushing that manure around inside yours and Cecily's head is just going to prolong your current episode of heartache. In the end, you are -- truly -- low-end intellects and I wish you would bother to learn something from your ivy-league-educated neuroscientist and molecular biologist friend. There is nothing to be gained from calling yourself male, except back-slaps from psychopaths. I would never ever do that. A husband will not marry you believing that. It's just sad, halfway-there Jordan Peterson-level neurobiology. It's the grossest explanation a transphobe could come up with. Yuck that that's how solid your thoughts are.

The fact that you don't recognize any difference between your brain then and now is explanation enough for why you still behave like a little boy trolling online. Evolve to the next level. Where you don't cave in when internet elves call you a man. It's as simple as self-love (and estrogen). Find something better to do than hating others who've found theirs, obsessing yourself with ruining their mood for their deserved "feeling superior".

Asteria
11-10-2020, 08:50 PM
i definitely don't have ASD. I actually experience such intense empathy that I sometimes hallucinate hearing my partner's thoughts, hear thoughts thru walls etc (when I smoke pot and such). I've charmed my way from homeless tramp in rags to the top of society twice now. So if I have ASD i'm definitely not ugly, let's put it that way lol.

The Blanchard stuff is a funny angle for trolling, Asteria, but it's sad you will be subjecting yourself to penning those arguments from here out. You are very obviously upset with life and pushing that manure around inside yours and Cecily's head is just going to prolong your current episode of heartache. In the end, you are -- truly -- low-end intellects and I wish you would bother to learn something from your ivy-league-educated neuroscientist and molecular biologist friend. There is nothing to be gained from calling yourself male, except back-slaps from psychopaths. I would never ever do that. A husband will not marry you believing that. It's just sad, halfway-there Jordan Peterson-level neurobiology. It's the grossest explanation a transphobe could come up with. Yuck that that's how solid your thoughts are.

The fact that you don't recognize any difference between your brain then and now is explanation enough for why you still behave like a little boy trolling online. Evolve to the next level. Where you don't cave in when internet elves call you a man. It's as simple as self-love (and estrogen). Find something better to do than hating others who've found theirs, obsessing yourself with ruining their mood for their deserved "feeling superior".

https://i.imgur.com/wNMpFbR.gif

https://i.imgur.com/SJKtrtf.jpg

Sorry, but you and your gay boyfriend/husband are probably self-hating gay or bisexual genetic males. Straight men generally don't like penis or effeminate men that live as women.

I know you drank the SJW transgender movement kool-aid and savagely turned/freaked out in meltdowns with many of your former friends whilst pretending they are all "psychopaths" for not playing along with your many delusions including those of you being an intellectual, upper class, or not a stay-at-home drug addict.

I hate to break it to you boy, but most people who are skeptical about some SJW far-left transgender theory and pseudoscience are definitely NOT psychopaths. Many many politically moderate and liberal people will forever see you as a male or man.

Just because most people you meet are nice to you in person, or want to have sex with you - does NOT mean that they see you as a true and honest womyn or that they do not see you as an effeminate pretty man.

When are you going to wake up.....when you go into rehab/therapy for the stimulant addiction and delusions of grandeur? ;)

Nexii
11-10-2020, 09:03 PM
Too much Peterson or Blanchard consumption will cause autism especially if you're trans

magnetaress
11-10-2020, 09:07 PM
Too much Peterson or Blanchard consumption will cause autism especially if you're trans

Lol. Yes xD

Morton Jr
11-10-2020, 09:09 PM
When cool and normal meet elf forum online

think p99

imperiouskitten
11-10-2020, 09:16 PM
never wuz a stimhead, altho i am quitting nicotine today -_- picked up juul vaping while traveling. (◡‿◡✿)

i wonder why my being observed doing stimulants 1x for a eq launch (lol) resonates so strongly with ms. intermittent black helicopter schiz...:confused: ??

my husband is str8, my brain was definitely rewired by E, i am not a man, sorry u are Asteria (taking E would help)

Morton Jr
11-10-2020, 09:31 PM
your husband is straight? But you are guy

are you confused?

Woke Locc
11-10-2020, 09:38 PM
your husband is straight? But you are guy

are you confused?

it's only gay if she tops him

barks

imperiouskitten
11-10-2020, 10:07 PM
it's only gay if she tops him

barks

not really, that'd be more like pegging. he's a top top tho :p:cool::)

voice like solid snake, you should hear it in ur ear he's a gold hearted killer

magnetaress
11-10-2020, 10:10 PM
Why discuss sex in a thread about autism though?

Can a mod like rename or delete before this devolves into total chaos ��

imperiouskitten
11-10-2020, 10:13 PM
Why discuss sex in a thread about autism though?

Can a mod like rename or delete before this devolves into total chaos ��

elves always intrigued by my draws ;):) it's my fault for posting at all

magnetaress
11-10-2020, 10:18 PM
It's fine lol. I should just be quiet. But then these boards would just look like CNN.

Adult themes and sexuality scary tho! Beware ooooo.OoooOOO

I say tho. Though. Way too much, tho.

Woke Locc
11-10-2020, 10:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFmeURLVtKM

imperiouskitten
11-10-2020, 11:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFmeURLVtKM

you should drink from cleaner toilets, mein puppy (how do you know this one!!)

imperiouskitten
11-11-2020, 12:01 AM
anyway leave my angel master out of this, he's a man's man end of story. i never thought i'd date someone prettier than myself :p

bubur
11-15-2020, 10:24 AM
thanks lavarda! ordering now! cant wait to try it

edit: that site is a joke...
first of all, the site looks like it's only halfway ready to receive customers. There is no formatting, completely barren... nothing in stock. the helpdesk chat person was drunk, and it didn't seem like the first time. when it arrived, the box was open and it looked like someone put their thumb in it, very gross. they didn't even send the right product. then i found out i got double-charged. so i went back to the helpdesk and they couldn't find either one of my orders. DO NOT waste your money on this, its bad on so many details bcuz of how poorly the product is designed. if the product were free its still overpriced. Needs alot of work that just isnt going to happen. the biggest flaw is the product itself. it's just terrible. it made me sick. complete waste of money, which i know i'll never get back. i didn't enjoy this experience at all. very very limited in choices. there seems to be options to customize them, but the main problem is that there's no difference between them. basically there's product a b and c so diversity isnt a plus here. It has really no class at all. Plus, you have the prices: absolutely insane compared to other sites. totally useless. There isn't even a feature to save your cart by the way. I can't recommend this product. to me, there's really too few things in order to consider it a "true" product. Only if it was free (it's not), but even then I question whether it would be worth it. it's basically just a god-awful excuse of a business. I was already pretty worried since I know about the bad reputation these companies had, but I decided this could be a decent option (WOW TALK ABOUT BUYER'S REMORSE). I thought I would be safe from FAKE PRODUCTS. And how wrong I was. after the payment went through (twice), i finally got the (wrong) product, possibly from a different website? I tried to use it three times, checking if I had made a mistake in how I did it, but I hadn't. the product didn't work, and I didn't even know what it was for. SO I thought, all good, I'll just try talking to customer service and getting a new one. I contacted them and they said they needed proof. a lot of screenshots, including proof that the product didn't work, transaction history, etc. were all needed. after I gave all of this information over the course of 3 days they came to the conclusion that I had never bought the product and that they "cant overrule the sellers required information". WHAT ? what does that even mean, is this company even in an English speaking country? And are they simply resellers? absolute scam. I feel sick to my stomach, and I'm not sure if it's because of the awful, terrible product or if it's the sour taste of being absolutely trolled by an illegitimate con site. disgusting. scum.

tldr: bad