PDA

View Full Version : Aussie News, an Example of Unbias News.

White_knight
11-09-2020, 03:45 AM
https://youtu.be/9T76t9oGbZM

Feels gud to get the real deal.

Enjoy that CNN and MSNbc whatever it is rag mag stuff.

Mead
11-09-2020, 05:25 AM
If you sit there and nod your head in agreeance with everything Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Bret Baier, Don Lemon, Anderson Cooper, or any equivalent, you're all the same kind of asshole. Left or right, you cannot think for yourself.

Hope this helps.

nostalgiaquest
11-09-2020, 06:16 AM
lol fox news with a funny accent. neat.

Baler
11-09-2020, 08:46 AM
I like the way many Aussies hold themselves and view the world.

Domo
11-09-2020, 09:55 AM
24/7 news channels are shite, and most of the time only stupid people watch them.

Morton Jr
11-09-2020, 05:41 PM
Didnt click, because australians are stupid and dont matter ( At all )

peterpal
11-09-2020, 09:01 PM
Oh yes the whole format just screams no bias at all.
The interviewer is already lying about the whole statement (https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1324807776510595078) and the guest is making jokes.
Classic signs of professional news reporting.

imperiouskitten
11-09-2020, 11:06 PM
one time i went whitewater kayaking and my kayak got stuck flipped upside down under a waterfall. allmost drowned

Jibartik
11-09-2020, 11:13 PM
I like the way many Aussies hold themselves and view the world.

https://youtu.be/q9YsJXyyXzU

White_knight
11-11-2020, 09:18 AM
https://youtu.be/MfiAq7ya6_8

Good news for those looking for the non-bias US news.

Mead
11-11-2020, 09:38 AM
https://youtu.be/MfiAq7ya6_8

Good news for those looking for the non-bias US news.

You're having a hard time dealing with this upcoming transition. We got it with the first post

LazyHydras
11-11-2020, 10:00 AM
I think it's reasonable to admit that it's not outside the realm of possibility that the election might be overturned. Likely? No. Possible? Yes. This whole thing with the Dominion software that erroneously counted large swaths of Trump votes as going for Biden is concerning; depending on how widespread the use of this software was, that may be enough votes to swing multiple states back to Trump given the narrow margins.

feniin
11-11-2020, 10:05 AM
I think it's reasonable to admit that it's not outside the realm of possibility that the election might be overturned. Likely? No. Possible? Yes. This whole thing with the Dominion software that erroneously counted large swaths of Trump votes as going for Biden is concerning; depending on how widespread the use of this software was, that may be enough votes to swing multiple states back to Trump given the narrow margins.
No. Just no.

LazyHydras
11-11-2020, 10:10 AM
No. Just no.

How can you say "No" before an investigation has taken place? Any candidate, Trump or otherwise, has the right to challenge the results and request a recount or other form of audit.

FatherSioux
11-11-2020, 10:12 AM
One thing this election has brought to light is the value of independent media. The Legacy media companies have spent the equity they earned in the past. I suggest anyone interested in exploring alternative conservative minded news and entertainment to support The Daily Wire. They have big plans to make in-roads to battling the lefts grip on news and entertainment.

feniin
11-11-2020, 10:23 AM
How can you say "No" before an investigation has taken place? Any candidate, Trump or otherwise, has the right to challenge the results and request a recount or other form of audit.

Sure, waste time and money with a recount and investigation that won't find any irregularities if you just need to scratch that itch while the rest of the sane world moves on.

There isn't a global conspiracy against Trump. He's just a shit person and a terrible president that can't accept that (most) people didn't buy into his bullshit this time.

FatherSioux
11-11-2020, 12:24 PM
Sure, waste time and money with a recount and investigation that won't find any irregularities if you just need to scratch that itch while the rest of the sane world moves on.

There isn't a global conspiracy against Trump. He's just a shit person and a terrible president that can't accept that (most) people didn't buy into his bullshit this time.

You are not as smart as you pretend to be. There have been obvious irregularities. This is a fact.

Mead
11-11-2020, 01:01 PM
You are not as smart as you pretend to be. There have been obvious irregularities. This is a fact.

Now it's irregularities instead of widespread voter fraud. William Barr himself did not state there were any proven instances of fraud. In fact, he wrote that even if they found these "irregularities" it won't likely make any difference on the outcome. It's all just political noise. Let the investigations happen. Trump can throw as many fits as he wants, he's still out. Nothing significant is going to come out of this except more division. If there's proof of widespread voter fraud, as always, I will gladly eat my words. I'm still waiting for that Biden laptop intelligence so I can eat my words on that too.

Woke Locc
11-11-2020, 01:30 PM

https://i.imgur.com/tO1docU.png

FatherSioux
11-11-2020, 03:32 PM
It’s hilarious to her the lefty crowd now bang the unity drum. Save it. You clowns threw shade at half the country for four years. The same crowd who was claiming the 2016 results were illegitimate into 2019...you can’t be serious. You don’t call for unity as you take control without calling out the loons on your side. You don’t claim victory when the results are thus close. You’re a fraud.

I’m not claiming there are facts of fraud but there is enough smoke to look into it. Why anyone would be opposed to that is beyond me.

Jibartik
11-11-2020, 03:36 PM
It’s hilarious to her the lefty crowd now bang the unity drum. Save it. You clowns threw shade at half the country for four years. The same crowd who was claiming the 2016 results were illegitimate into 2019...you can’t be serious. You don’t call for unity as you take control without calling out the loons on your side. You don’t claim victory when the results are thus close. You’re a fraud.

I’m not claiming there are facts of fraud but there is enough smoke to look into it. Why anyone would be opposed to that is beyond me.

To be fair I was all excited about throwing it in peoples faces but you guys started with the whole unity drum taking a loss like champs so we've basically achieved unity here at p99 fwiw :cool:

Woke Locc
11-11-2020, 03:39 PM

Trump won 2016 by smaller margins.

Hope this helps

FatherSioux
11-11-2020, 04:12 PM
Trump won 2016 by smaller margins.

Hope this helps

They’re still counting and recounts are starting. Filed under mental illness.

Mead
11-11-2020, 05:28 PM
Why anyone would be opposed to that is beyond me.

There's opposition because it's very costly. Time and money. I don't particularly care because just like every republican demanding a recount I won't personally be counting ballots by hand. And like it's been said many times, it's not going to change anything. And republicans will just find something else to try to cast doubt on the system. Just like it went from widespread voter fraud and now downgraded to "apparently-credible allegations of irregularities." It will be a never ending cycle, just like it has been forever, from both sides.

Morton Jr
11-11-2020, 05:30 PM
I want every dirty democrat vote counted and cross checked that person voted only once and they are actually alive

FatherSioux
11-11-2020, 06:06 PM
There's opposition because it's very costly. Time and money. I don't particularly care because just like every republican demanding a recount I won't personally be counting ballots by hand. And like it's been said many times, it's not going to change anything. And republicans will just find something else to try to cast doubt on the system. Just like it went from widespread voter fraud and now downgraded to "apparently-credible allegations of irregularities." It will be a never ending cycle, just like it has been forever, from both sides.

So you contend that the cost of a recount is more costly than finding out about voter fraud to the point of swinging an election?

Also it’s hilarious that you have an issue with casting doubt on an election when you consider the last four years have been nothing but a series of doubt casts upon the 2016 election. The left is a group of hypocrites to the highest degree.

I can guarantee you this, if the election recounts come back and Biden wins, we will not see riots in the street. We won’t see Wendy’s burned down. We won’t see Republicans threaten to pack the court or expand the senate because they lost. Mostly because despite the outcome of the WH, Republicans won on every level of government, and more importantly Americans voted down the terrible ideas that have taken over the left. Good luck

imperiouskitten
11-11-2020, 06:20 PM
You're obsessed with the ephemeral "other side" conjured in your mind by fox news. The truth is the Dems acted these 4 years in a rabid form of obstructionism and delegitimation which was pioneered by Repubs during the Obama years. It has been an escalating tit-for-tat and if you can't see that, your eyes are gouged out. That's a fact. Another fact: you and a large minority are cheering on what is an obvious and treasonous gambit (Trump was planning to recount, fight legally tooth and nail, and question results openly even months before the election), meaning every single election is going to be a fucking mess from here out. Discourse will never recover and respect for our system will continue to decline and common-ground information will continue to shrink into smaller and smaller fractured conspiracy-theory networks. Until there is nothing backing the United States Constitution left. Just a rabid mob occupying an old country, thirsty to tear up the rule of law. For this reason, what is going on here with the election results is the very antithesis of Conservative. You are working to tear the Republic apart and calling it conservative. In reality you are a minority group mobilized by Marxism.

We have proven ourselves to be as stupid as you are, FatherSioux, and so we will fight this fight every four years from here on. It's because you are a stupid fuck and focused entirely upon owning a monolithic group ("The Left") comprising 50% of the population which was conjured into your head by Fox News. In reality all of the traitors are at the top on both sides, with a fair contingent of useful idiots in the ranks (you and sports fans on one side, and soccer moms on the left).

Stop, just stop, labeling "the left" as a monolith. Stop fighting shadows cast on the wall by commentators. Stop calling Nancy Pelosi, who is reviled by the left, the true representative of the opposition. Stop shadowboxing and jacking off everywhere. Be a conservative. Don't let the reality TV garbage salesman flush your conservatism down the drain in the name of petty tribalism.

Woke Locc
11-11-2020, 06:25 PM
So you contend that the cost of a recount is more costly than finding out about voter fraud to the point of swinging an election?

Also it’s hilarious that you have an issue with casting doubt on an election when you consider the last four years have been nothing but a series of doubt casts upon the 2016 election. The left is a group of hypocrites to the highest degree.

I can guarantee you this, if the election recounts come back and Biden wins, we will not see riots in the street. We won’t see Wendy’s burned down. We won’t see Republicans threaten to pack the court or expand the senate because they lost. Mostly because despite the outcome of the WH, Republicans won on every level of government, and more importantly Americans voted down the terrible ideas that have taken over the left. Good luck

Expand the Senate how? Is that even Constitutional??

FatherSioux
11-11-2020, 06:30 PM
It's because you are a stupid fuck and focused entirely upon owning a monolithic group ("The Left") comprising 50% of the population which was conjured into your head by Fox News.

Haven't watched Fox or any other legacy news for a few years now.

My focus is in fact to uphold the pillars that have allowed us all to see levels of prosperity never before seen. The largest health concern in the US despite being in the middle of a global pandemic is the issue of having TOO MUCH FOOD. People eat too much because food is cheap and available.

I don't really care about how you perceive my labelling, my labels are mine. I've identified the left as people who don't understand human nature. The crowd who believes in equality of outcome vs opportunity. That old chestnut. The crowd who believes America is systemically racist. The crowd who thinks less police will lower crime. If that doesn't fly with your label of the "left" I'm sorry. But that's my label for them because they have become indistinguishable. It does appear that some sanity has begun to creep back into the Democratic party due to the red wave that is sweeting the country due to these terrible ideas that are anti-American.

Glad I triggered you so hard though. Hope you catch a ban.

imperiouskitten
11-11-2020, 06:31 PM
Haven't watched Fox or any other legacy news for a few years now.

My focus is in fact to uphold the pillars that have allowed us all to see levels of prosperity never before seen. The largest health concern in the US despite being in the middle of a global pandemic is the issue of having TOO MUCH FOOD. People eat too much because food is cheap and available.

I don't really care about how you perceive my labelling, my labels are mine. I've identified the left as people who don't understand human nature. The crowd who believes in equality of outcome vs opportunity. That old chestnut. The crowd who believes America is systemically racist. The crowd who thinks less police will lower crime. If that doesn't fly with your label of the "left" I'm sorry. But that's my label for them because they have become indistinguishable. It does appear that some sanity has begun to creep back into the Democratic party due to the red wave that is sweeting the country due to these terrible ideas that are anti-American.

Glad I triggered you so hard though. Hope you catch a ban.

Why would I catch a ban? It's so unsatisfying engaging with you. you must really hate me.

Please return from the cheeto-man plantation back to Conservatism. Which includes not tearing at the foundations of the republic in an obvious round of trickery and gambit, and respecting the results of our elections.

peterpal
11-11-2020, 06:32 PM
Stop, just stop, labeling "the left" as a monolith. Stop fighting shadows cast on the wall by commentators. Stop calling Nancy Pelosi, who is reviled by the left, the true representative of the opposition. Stop shadowboxing and jacking off everywhere. Be a conservative. Don't let the reality TV garbage salesman flush your conservatism down the drain in the name of petty tribalism.

The average American can only do sports team politics.
Left vs. Right. Good vs Evil. Us vs. them.

imperiouskitten
11-11-2020, 06:36 PM

I'm not sure what legal and enforcement framework could possibly keep a superpower alive which is comprised 90% of completely deranged suicide bombers. That we haven't seen mass defections across the rule of law already amazes the Hell out of me. Our society is sturdy, but we've finally "bilaterally" turned out eyes to picking apart the key components separating us from South American states: peaceful transfer of power, balance of the three estates, respect of the duly elected POTUS. Principled and earnestly-engaged, educated citizenry. FatherSioux is case-in-point of why mainstream conservative White men will not be able to pull us out of this one. They've taken out their chisels and started picking away at our statues along with BLM. Because an atheist Democrat in a red hat told them to. Sad.

At least they hate trannies!

FatherSioux
11-11-2020, 08:19 PM
Here we see the crowd who championed Russia collusion hoax, Ukraine impeachment, ignore the Hunter/ Biden corruption, calling for smart dialogue. You lefties have a wobbly moral base, it shows when you think you’re on top. The roosters are coming home to roost.

FatherSioux
11-11-2020, 08:22 PM
PS: I don’t hate you, I don’t know anything about you other than your whole identity seems to be based on your sexuality. Thoughts and prayers

Woke Locc
11-11-2020, 08:24 PM
Here we see the crowd who championed Russia collusion hoax, Ukraine impeachment, ignore the Hunter/ Biden corruption, calling for smart dialogue. You lefties have a wobbly moral base, it shows when you think you’re on top. The roosters are coming home to roost.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=13554&d=1605140337

This image is jibberish. Get off the donald.

FatherSioux
11-11-2020, 08:36 PM
https://www.project1999.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=13554&d=1605140337

This image is jibberish. Get off the donald.

This all predates Donald, get off your ass and read.

The Righteous Mind (https://www.amazon.com/dp/0307455777/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_imm_t1_rmiRFbPG4KXW2)

By a lefty.

I would be happy to explain the chart if it’s confusing.

White_knight
11-11-2020, 08:44 PM

ROFL.

Comment of the year.

imperiouskitten
11-11-2020, 08:45 PM

this post extra funny he just called me a russiagator. shouting into the wind.

imperiouskitten
11-11-2020, 08:46 PM
PS: I don’t hate you, I don’t know anything about you other than your whole identity seems to be based on your sexuality. Thoughts and prayers

my identity is based on my IQ and looks and zany adventures :mad: not my fualt everyone so interested in my draws

Woke Locc
11-11-2020, 09:11 PM
I would be happy to explain the chart if it’s confusing.

https://i.imgur.com/5lQlKyU.gif

Mead
11-11-2020, 09:35 PM
An Arizona Superior Court judge has denied a request by President Trump's reelection team to seal evidence in a lawsuit alleging poll workers in Maricopa County "incorrectly rejected" Election Day votes.

Judge Daniel Kiley agreed with election officials' assertion that the public “has a right to know how flimsy [the] Plaintiffs’ evidence actually is.”

You're being had and you can't even see it, or you don't want to see it