PDA

View Full Version : Anyone able to confirm the mage epic click?

Beldan4
11-06-2020, 10:21 PM
Is it still usable at any level or like the dictators they are they did something ELSE that isn't classic?

mcoy
11-06-2020, 11:41 PM
If you have in-era evidence for the behavior you describe please provide it and the changes will be made. Our benevolent "dictators" are striving for classic - my only regrets are not knowing about /log until I was in my 40's and not backing up my screenshots folder when my 4.2GB drive was dying.

-Mcoy

Endorra
11-07-2020, 12:06 AM
I'd be pretty impressed if a mage below 49 ever had a chance to try it, unless they de-leveled to do so. It's pretty much the rarest epic.

Arvan
11-07-2020, 12:31 AM
Server is highly unclassic but that post about classic did make me chuckle

Beldan4
11-07-2020, 08:57 AM
Mccoy. I could rant, and i did write a lot of rant but i realise your statement is so out of touch with reality, I would just be wasting my breath.

Baler
11-07-2020, 09:59 AM
@OP Post Evidence in Bugs and stop taking advantage of mechanics that weren't intended. (IE:mage epic pet on a Level 1 character) If you can find evidence that enough people did this back in 1999-2001 you may have a case. So don't get mad at me because I just gave you a useful piece of information.

If you have in-era evidence for the behavior you describe please provide it and the changes will be made. Our benevolent "dictators" are striving for classic - my only regrets are not knowing about /log until I was in my 40's and not backing up my screenshots folder when my 4.2GB drive was dying.

-Mcoy

Vouch for this good post. They even go so far as to re-create the classic environment. :cool:

Senn
11-07-2020, 07:59 PM
Mccoy. I could rant, and i did write a lot of rant but i realise your statement is so out of touch with reality, I would just be wasting my breath.

QFT