11-05-2020, 01:53 PM
Not a fan of V for Vagina.

galach
11-05-2020, 02:00 PM

https://i.imgur.com/48fTxSy.jpg

magnetaress
11-05-2020, 02:01 PM
Needs more gifs. I'm on the phone and got more coffee and drugs to chug. Sorry I can't help.

magnetaress
11-05-2020, 02:02 PM

I'm also gay.

douglas1999
11-05-2020, 02:22 PM
What is...... your phone number?

Mblake81
11-05-2020, 02:44 PM
I'm also gay.

Mead is. What you are is back on ignore.

https://i.imgur.com/jqooDYu.jpg

magnetaress
11-05-2020, 02:49 PM
Mead is. What you are is back on ignore.

https://i.imgur.com/jqooDYu.jpg

you walked right into my field of fire, i couldn't stop pullin the trigger everything was red to me

love u

platonically

electronically

interntally

magnetaress
11-05-2020, 02:51 PM
What is...... your phone number?

sorry i don't do phones they are the mark of the beast

kjs86z
11-05-2020, 02:59 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48&feature=youtu.be

Bardp1999
11-05-2020, 03:38 PM
I sexually identify as a pineapple

magnetaress
11-05-2020, 03:41 PM
I sexually identify as a pineapple

I am asexually attracted to Pineapple and Jalepeno pizzas myself, I get a huge dopa rush just thinking about them.

HalflingSpergand
11-05-2020, 04:08 PM
Cast occult imagery cast occult themes, equip sanitation mask, masterbate, druuuuuuugs

magnetaress
11-05-2020, 04:11 PM
Cast occult imagery cast occult themes, equip sanitation mask, masterbate, druuuuuuugs

You're not wrong.

But that is like 99% of communication because we are trained to echo what our masters Dole™ out.

magnetaress
11-05-2020, 04:15 PM
https://i.imgur.com/oX0z4Vq.png

I could go on for a few hours, but I digresss and double posted, I remember being told not to!

strongNpretty
11-05-2020, 05:48 PM
I could go for a dole whip man... those are smackin.

Jimjam
11-05-2020, 05:54 PM
I can never decide if we are celebrating a person was caught trying to violently topple the hierarchy or if are celebrating a person was caught trying to violently topple the hierarchy.

imperiouskitten
11-06-2020, 11:55 PM
I can never decide if we are celebrating a person was caught trying to violently topple the hierarchy or if are celebrating a person was caught trying to violently topple the hierarchy.

are journey is 4 a moar perfect union and it keeps moving ahhnn

Evia
11-07-2020, 09:50 AM
I’ve tried to watch this movie like 3 or 4 times and I just can’t get into it. The plot and concept seem interesting, but I find it doesn’t hold my interest long enough to understand wtf is going on.

BiG SiP
11-07-2020, 10:17 AM
Need to be an impressionable 20 year old to enjoy

Jimjam
11-07-2020, 11:07 AM
I’ve tried to watch this movie like 3 or 4 times and I just can’t get into it. The plot and concept seem interesting, but I find it doesn’t hold my interest long enough to understand wtf is going on.

Never seen the movie.

magnetaress
11-07-2020, 11:27 AM
It's a bad movie and because it copy and pastes some serious grains of truth ( the guy lives in a cave with all the old art and forbidden histories that otherwise would be used to paint him as a demonic fascist sympathizer in the real world ). Doesn't make it the truth.

When I watched it as a kid it made me cry and angry. I wasn't ready to process the information safely. It could have been so much better. But it was one of the Wakouskis (did I spell that right) earlier speils. And they were kinda just doing a propoganda piece for their communities against 'fascism' which is what they were indoctrinated to do as children. That'll get me in real trouble if you think I hate them. I appreciate them, and this movie. It's just a critical analysis. I use parentheses to illustrate internal thoughts, opinions or beliefs.

If they remade it, I would very much like to see the new version, but I think a remake by someone else would be silly. *edit*

There ARE elements to it that are very good, in the way it was shot, in what the crew did to help it along. But it hurts to watch.

Kind of like Metropolis didn't age well. It's no longer the 90s and the NWO isn't the same NWO we grew up with that is going to burn every single gay. Publicly. As a demonstration and bloodsport.

Cecily
11-07-2020, 12:03 PM
Are you like a crazy person?

magnetaress
11-07-2020, 12:13 PM
Are you like a crazy person?

Very, I took a picture of my (legal, prescription) drugs the other day but never got around to posting it. I had a statement to make about the state. Of things. And the state of drugs. And healthcare. And how the Doctors and regulators are complicit in killing us and rationing the right medications for the right diseases. And how this is essentially white washed fascism and affects the poor and sick the worst who are unable to defend themselves and fight in the war to win against the beast.

People sometimes call me a psychic, I didn't come up with it.

My original justification for suicide was that I was going to save lives. And ease pain. That I would stop wasting time and resource. I don't think most people understand that's why.

I know you are going into the healthcare field. You will see that many rich cruel and callous people get treated and given different medication and better facilities and that the poor get repeatedly mismanaged, neglected, and given up on. When a patient becomes "too complicated". They just get red flagged and thrown in the dumpster fire that is the system we have now for people who aren't paying $500 a month in insurance premiums.

You won't be able to save them all, or even save them. You can try. You can give them your heart and soul. But keep a little for yourself and realize its going to take something bigger than you or I to save the lives that are burning in the flames of perdition.

When I was born God gave me me a choice and I chose to use the bullets and worshipped death. I don't think it was gods plan for me but it is what it is if you believe in that sort of thing. Now I am struggling with saying "I'm sorry" it doesn't have to be like that anymore.

And yes V is a terrible movie it hurts people. It's dark in ways that probably weren't intended. But it has a lot of corrupt qualities just by it's very nature in the negative-positive-ebb-and-flow of power and control.

I think it's noble to try and help people and save them. Just be aware and take a deep breath and understand your power and situation. You don't have to go down the same road I did when it comes to: Can I save lives?

Cecily
11-07-2020, 12:24 PM
Well I can see that.

BiG SiP
11-07-2020, 01:19 PM
me too dude

magnetaress
11-07-2020, 01:24 PM
https://i.imgur.com/13IAa.gif

plz tell me this is someone elses and not your real hand

Nexii
11-07-2020, 02:41 PM
I found V for Vendetta not dystopian enough. To me it was just a derivative/watered down 1984. Except it promoted some view of anarchy being a good thing rather than pro-egalitarianism. It was hard to side with V or Evey or any of the anarchists. Perhaps it's just my lawful evil side?

Maybe I need to give it a second watch, I don't know. Reviewers seem to love it.

BiG SiP
11-07-2020, 02:46 PM
barks in agreement

magnetaress
11-07-2020, 02:58 PM
*chirps* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8rpqHvd7do

imperiouskitten
11-07-2020, 10:14 PM
I found V for Vendetta not dystopian enough. To me it was just a derivative/watered down 1984. Except it promoted some view of anarchy being a good thing rather than pro-egalitarianism. It was hard to side with V or Evey or any of the anarchists. Perhaps it's just my lawful evil side?

Maybe I need to give it a second watch, I don't know. Reviewers seem to love it.

it's a lame movie

we're watching The Hidden Fortress over here. japanese Princess Leia is WAY hotter fyi

Jimjam
11-08-2020, 04:12 AM

Personally I don’t like the movie, despite having never watched it, as it makes it impossible to commemorate the gunpowder plot being foiled without yanks derailing this important date;).

It’s an important date on the UK calendar, perhaps loosely equivalent to independence day (mandatory praz Will Smith). It’s the only day we really traditionally use fireworks, though recently they’ve crept into new years too.

I don’t like fireworks, too skittish, but it’s one of my favourite days despite that. Last bbq of the year and first hot spiced cider* or wine. Besides celebrating the survival of parliament**, to me it marks the start of deep winter, and the beginning to the run up of Christmas.

* in these parts cider is never soft.

** even if some years the lot in House of Common are so rotten the traitors seem a sympathetic cause.

Cecily
11-08-2020, 06:53 AM
I would like to agreed with everyone in that I like this movie, too. Nov 5th was also my first clinical and real patient. Was way more fun than I imagined.

magnetaress
11-08-2020, 08:50 AM
From what I remember, objectively speaking: The movie is a murder suicide love story where the protagonist kidnaps a defenseless woman and does their best to use them against his political foes. Yes those foes are big bad evil. That it's set in a dystopian world doesn't exactly make such things 'right'. Or justify them. It's a tragedy.

Equilibrium
R 2002 ‧ Sci-fi/Action ‧ 1h 47m

is suuuuch a better move.

Nexii
11-08-2020, 09:08 AM
Perhaps it was the character of V. So he was medically experimented on and gained superhuman strength and intellect. In a society that values strength over diversity, he would more likely be worshipped as a sort of god. Yes, he was tortured and all that but I think him becoming an even more ruthless leader would have been a more tragic ending. The love stuff could still be an aside as in 1984

magnetaress
11-08-2020, 09:12 AM
Perhaps it was the character of V. So he was medically experimented on and gained superhuman strength and intellect. In a society that values strength over diversity, he would more likely be worshipped as a sort of god. Yes, he was tortured and all that but I think him becoming an even more ruthless leader would have been a more tragic ending. The love stuff could still be an aside as in 1984

Sounds like a good premise for a sequel. Like things spiral out of control and he tries to fix it? did he survive tho I think he ded at the end of the movie - sheesh I really cant remember the plot I shouldn't be reviewing it.

Maybe he could come back from the dead or something. Or like the brutal anarchistic society could produce a figure head out of the "Strongest leader" in his image lol.

Nexii
11-08-2020, 09:33 AM
I think really why V didn't work for me wasn't because it was a derivative dystopian - I do love the genre. It's an example of how a story with no protagonist just doesn't work. V isn't the protagonist, his anarchist agenda is the same from beginning to end. Evey isn't either because she's kidnapped and twisted through manipulation or love or whatever to share his agenda. It's not out of her own volition really.

Perhaps it made more sense in the graphic novels, the movie seems to just be a slice of the whole story arc, maybe a third of it or so

Cecily
11-08-2020, 10:48 AM
From what I remember, objectively speaking: The movie is a murder suicide love story where the protagonist kidnaps a defenseless woman and does their best to use them against his political foes. Yes those foes are big bad evil. That it's set in a dystopian world doesn't exactly make such things 'right'. Or justify them. It's a tragedy.

Equilibrium
R 2002 ‧ Sci-fi/Action ‧ 1h 47m

is suuuuch a better move.

Still a better fiction than heterosexual woman and previous rape victim sexually assaults a transwoman acquaintance in front of another witness.

magnetaress
11-08-2020, 10:52 AM
Still a better fiction than heterosexual woman and previous rape victim sexually assaults a transwoman acquaintance in front of another witness.

I haven't seen that one, kinda disturbing if you ask me. ;)

read the bible

Cecily
11-08-2020, 10:56 AM
I haven't seen that one, kinda disturbing if you ask me. ;)

Yeah it's fucking disturbing.

magnetaress
11-08-2020, 11:00 AM
Yeah it's fucking disturbing.

I hope I never see it. Going to go level my silly hooflady demon creature in wow while I forget about this crap.

Have a great day.

Cecily
11-08-2020, 11:04 AM
I'm sorry you swallowed bullshit.

Woke Locc
11-08-2020, 11:07 AM
Personally I don’t like the movie, despite having never watched it, as it makes it impossible to commemorate the gunpowder plot being foiled without yanks derailing this important date;).

It’s an important date on the UK calendar, perhaps loosely equivalent to independence day (mandatory praz Will Smith). It’s the only day we really traditionally use fireworks, though recently they’ve crept into new years too.

Guy Fawkes was an anti-Catholic false flag. :p

magnetaress
11-08-2020, 11:19 AM
I'm sorry you swallowed bullshit.

You're sorry I didn't want to engage in bashing imperiouskitten over a year old incident without any reason beyond someone felt passive aggressively attacked. (understandable, but not worthy of the escalation and level of response that was given)

LOok I know you are pals, and devoid of this whole mess I would have kept a casual safe relationship with the said parties. But what I saw wasn't self defense it was straight up "fuck you n-words" but like in drag instead.

Naw. Seriously. This is why we can't have nice things. I stood up for Asteria when the initial accuasion was made and I didn't talk to ImpKitten until like I made that thread yesterday, then BAMB she comes in like:

https://i.imgur.com/g7Y7wzd.gif

There is nothing noble about this and stop trying to spin it. As OK Cool and Normal forum behavior.

I never shared much too deep with Asteria, because never felt that comfortable with her, like I have with you at least up until now. I appreciate you trying to set me straight, but I am already were I need to be. Doing gods work. Getting past this bullshit.

The whole thing reminded me of some of the absolutely bat shit crazy shit I used to post literally 10 fucking years ago lol. Maybe that's why it disturbs me so much. Because I have actually grown past that 10 year old me and this shit is weird and bad... and would totally hurt some innocent bystander looking in who has zero context. Why on these forums. I must ask? What is so special about p99? Because its the wild wild west were we decide who is good or bad with guns and ropes? In fact tbqvfh it reminded me of one of the worst things I ever attempted to do to someone on this forum via written text and it was awful. It wasn't nice then, and it's certainly not nice now regardless of who is pulling that shit. And no I don't want to detail it out. Because I think that will be totally unhelpful.

https://i.imgur.com/WGOaKjk.jpg

Cecily
11-08-2020, 11:25 AM
Yeah when someone spreads a particularly vicious false rumor, you tend to get mad about it over and over. Anyways. Why were you posting my name again?

magnetaress
11-08-2020, 11:36 AM
Yeah when someone spreads a particularly vicious false rumor, you tend to get mad about it over and over. Anyways. Why were you posting my name again?

You mean the one you've told everyone here? That wasn't intentional. It was a mistake. I Should have said "Cecily's server". Didn't you even have an account for that name at some point?

What do you expect from a 'drug addled loser' whos should 'take it's pills or it gets the hose again'? lol.

No one really cares Cecily except the 4 of us. And really only You Asteria and Serena seem to care care. And you only care because you were told not to be shitheads. GG. AGAIN. And only in so much as you have to win. And be completely exonerated.

It's not going to happen. And I don't expect you or Serena or Asteria to ever care for me or my point of view rofl holy shit. I have zero expectations. I am free of that shit girl. You can threaten me with a ban. Or like unfriending me FOREVER AND EVER. But I have had that happen before. Didn't stop me from still acting like a human being.

I don't want to be part of your little group no more. Especially when the buffallo bills come flyin out of sheer spite. There's not even an honest ideological reason for it. Just anger. Straight up 1000% liquid rage.

Cecily
11-08-2020, 11:46 AM
God you're holier than thou when you're sorta lucid. It's ok. You don't have to be part of the dead group anymore.

What do you expect from a 'drug addled loser' whos should 'take it's pills or it gets the hose again'? lol.

Also lol

magnetaress
11-08-2020, 11:53 AM
God you're holier than thou when you're sorta lucid. It's ok. You don't have to be part of the dead group anymore.

Also lol

Normally I would find alll of this funny and engage deeper in the 'banter' but I sorta honestly genuinely don't.

My bad.

My feelings aren't horribly hurt, I just had to exercise my semi-lucid righteous whatever. --- you are admitting the pills work by saying that I'm even semi lucid btw

Exits: stage whatever it's supposed to be.

Cecily
11-08-2020, 11:58 AM
It's tragic, not funny. I'll always miss our time as a group before the personality disorders exploded. We're all brain-damaged nuts. Anyways, hope you have a nice day. Love ya

magnetaress
11-08-2020, 12:02 PM
It's tragic, not funny. I'll always miss our time as a group before the personality disorders exploded. We're all brain-damaged nuts. Anyways, hope you have a nice day. Love ya

Let me be honest, and let me be humble, I don't really fit in there anyway with you three.

I'll be around. Hopefully reserving the right to 'troll' hardcore and be generally ignorable. I have a hard time staying mad at any one person for like a real long time. (not meant to be passive agressive lol) its the truth.

I think I still even talk to that evil santa guy in some form here. I got to toot my own horn. Yay. Been awhile since I wasn't just a self deprecating mess. (Oh wait I still am in private) but you knew that.

Same, peace. I'm really proud of you for getting thru that big thing the other day and being like "I did good" I honestly didn't see that happening years ago. I'm glad I didn't crush your spirit with a bunch of internalized negativity projected outwards.

Ripqozko
11-08-2020, 12:08 PM
This doesn’t feel like it’s about the movie anymore.

Donkey Hotay
11-08-2020, 02:52 PM
Who knew there would be this many guys whom would misinterpret 'classic vidya gaymen'.

Morton Jr
11-08-2020, 06:08 PM
saw rambo 2019 last night, A+ Watch

sly still such a cool guy and making his own shit

better then your garbage movies

imperiouskitten
11-08-2020, 08:15 PM

More like psychotically envious girl backstabs terrified girl from a highly sexualized situation when her witness walks out of the room. If the psychosis was in doubt with anyone here it no longer is. Just the amount of animosity you harbor toward me for posts I made 5 years ago before I underwent _gender transition_ but still can't let go is demonstration enough of the danger I am in around you people. Then there is our private communication where you admitted to just arbitrarily "picking sides" for fun. You have learned better in school (or maybe not heh) but choose the path of hurtfulness. You are a disgusting pile of shit, Cecily, and I don't miss you.

So just enjoy yourselves, you won all the pretty girls aren't you so schoolyard cool? def not a boy tho! but you can't have me. The one without a 6' pile of diapers or shit-smeared sheets or a hoarding problem or a lvl 60, who doesn't drink and isn't a prostitute and doesn't make intermittent meth-psychosis-fuelled-claims about UFOs but is somehow the unreliable meth-head, based on the word of an obvious meth-head. Ok?

Just leave it alone, it's trumped-up high school shit on both sides. Capische? It was the first time in my life I discovered how deeply nasty other human beings can be people in person. I had a lucky life then I learned. From her, from my shitbag "witness" who doesn't even accurately report what she did see and was constantly trying to worm this psycho back into my life because guess what? they want muh moneyyy$$$, muh stable life in a cute home$$$ with my toshiro mifune samurai husband$$$$ where i make the worries go away$$$$$, and from my ex who dumped me on the street 3 months prior to this, thereby crippling my hands. Yeah I was vulnerable as fuck and your friend you picked because you're jealous of me and wanted to hurt me smelled it right on me and her fangs came out.

Still sexual assault when carried out by an adult, but you know what, it's not the same as rape ur right. And the repeated completely nutso claims from Asteria, like about federal agents and black helicopters, alleviate enough of the accused's agency in my mind that I am not so hurt anymore. Not to mention achieving my potential that attracted her ire in the first place. There's no insidious false rumor spreading here except from you, repeatedly parroting things in order to work up a fight and get the gang back together. And you are just shit-stirring anyway because you are an irredeemable sadist; you don't even really believe you know some insight.

So let it go sweetie muffin, and don't let this reply from me sweeten the pot for you too much. You won't get another crumb from me. I am from a different world than you. Where people treat me like a woman all the time and this TERF stuff sounds hollow and distant and alien when I am subjected to the speech of you and your great friends after many months of peace. The speech of people who have not found acceptance. Not accepted their own womanhood. Goblins. And the saddest part? It's probably because of 4chan

magnetaress
11-08-2020, 09:01 PM
saw rambo 2019 last night, A+ Watch

sly still such a cool guy and making his own shit

better then your garbage movies

Sylvester Stallone is a badass and makes badass pens.

Morton Jr
11-08-2020, 09:26 PM
jesus christ kitten this is an elf forum

Asteria
11-08-2020, 10:12 PM
You're sorry I didn't want to engage in bashing imperiouskitten over a year old incident without any reason beyond someone felt passive aggressively attacked. (understandable, but not worthy of the escalation and level of response that was given)

LOok I know you are pals, and devoid of this whole mess I would have kept a casual safe relationship with the said parties. But what I saw wasn't self defense it was straight up "fuck you n-words" but like in drag instead.

Naw. Seriously. This is why we can't have nice things. I stood up for Asteria when the initial accuasion was made and I didn't talk to ImpKitten until like I made that thread yesterday, then BAMB she comes in like:

https://i.imgur.com/g7Y7wzd.gif

There is nothing noble about this and stop trying to spin it. As OK Cool and Normal forum behavior.

I never shared much too deep with Asteria, because never felt that comfortable with her, like I have with you at least up until now. I appreciate you trying to set me straight, but I am already were I need to be. Doing gods work. Getting past this bullshit.

The whole thing reminded me of some of the absolutely bat shit crazy shit I used to post literally 10 fucking years ago lol. Maybe that's why it disturbs me so much. Because I have actually grown past that 10 year old me and this shit is weird and bad... and would totally hurt some innocent bystander looking in who has zero context. Why on these forums. I must ask? What is so special about p99? Because its the wild wild west were we decide who is good or bad with guns and ropes? In fact tbqvfh it reminded me of one of the worst things I ever attempted to do to someone on this forum via written text and it was awful. It wasn't nice then, and it's certainly not nice now regardless of who is pulling that shit. And no I don't want to detail it out. Because I think that will be totally unhelpful.

https://i.imgur.com/WGOaKjk.jpg

Cool bro, that sounded really cool and normal. :cool:

Thanks for giving me an example of "God's work" and adult behaviour. :rolleyes:

Asteria
11-08-2020, 10:20 PM
This doesn’t feel like it’s about the movie anymore.

Who knew there would be this many guys whom would misinterpret 'classic vidya gaymen'.

jesus christ kitten this is an elf forum

Cecily
11-08-2020, 10:25 PM
More like psychotically envious girl backstabs terrified girl from a highly sexualized situation when her witness walks out of the room. If the psychosis was in doubt with anyone here it no longer is. Just the amount of animosity you harbor toward me for posts I made 5 years ago before I underwent _gender transition_ but still can't let go is demonstration enough of the danger I am in around you people. Then there is our private communication where you admitted to just arbitrarily "picking sides" for fun. You have learned better in school (or maybe not heh) but choose the path of hurtfulness. You are a disgusting pile of shit, Cecily, and I don't miss you.

So just enjoy yourselves, you won all the pretty girls aren't you so schoolyard cool? def not a boy tho! but you can't have me. The one without a 6' pile of diapers or shit-smeared sheets or a hoarding problem or a lvl 60, who doesn't drink and isn't a prostitute and doesn't make intermittent meth-psychosis-fuelled-claims about UFOs but is somehow the unreliable meth-head, based on the word of an obvious meth-head. Ok?

Just leave it alone, it's trumped-up high school shit on both sides. Capische? It was the first time in my life I discovered how deeply nasty other human beings can be people in person. I had a lucky life then I learned. From her, from my shitbag "witness" who doesn't even accurately report what she did see and was constantly trying to worm this psycho back into my life because guess what? they want muh moneyyy$$$, muh stable life in a cute home$$$ with my toshiro mifune samurai husband$$$$ where i make the worries go away$$$$$, and from my ex who dumped me on the street 3 months prior to this, thereby crippling my hands. Yeah I was vulnerable as fuck and your friend you picked because you're jealous of me and wanted to hurt me smelled it right on me and her fangs came out.

Still sexual assault when carried out by an adult, but you know what, it's not the same as rape ur right. And the repeated completely nutso claims from Asteria, like about federal agents and black helicopters, alleviate enough of the accused's agency in my mind that I am not so hurt anymore. Not to mention achieving my potential that attracted her ire in the first place. There's no insidious false rumor spreading here except from you, repeatedly parroting things in order to work up a fight and get the gang back together. And you are just shit-stirring anyway because you are an irredeemable sadist; you don't even really believe you know some insight.

So let it go sweetie muffin, and don't let this reply from me sweeten the pot for you too much. You won't get another crumb from me. I am from a different world than you. Where people treat me like a woman all the time and this TERF stuff sounds hollow and distant and alien when I am subjected to the speech of you and your great friends after many months of peace. The speech of people who have not found acceptance. Not accepted their own womanhood. Goblins. And the saddest part? It's probably because of 4chan

I mean are you suggesting I'm jealous of you in any capacity? You kinda look like my dad, which is kinda hot but daddy issues notwithstanding, your life sounds like a huge dumpster fire and, trust me, I want nothing you have.

https://i.imgur.com/peVA4PI.jpg

imperiouskitten
11-09-2020, 12:45 AM
you're doing the ugly high school sidekick thing wrong cecily. ur supposed to attach at the hip to the prettiest one.

anyway, there's no good faith discussion to be had here. Just hectoring psychopaths. Anyone who's paying attention sees you. I'm going to block and try to ignore my next accusation of being teppler. remember to hide them jawlines (https://i.imgur.com/ipVY4i6.jpg)! (i (https://i.imgur.com/79JhaYY.jpg)f ur selfi (https://i.imgur.com/qYtiMX7.jpg)es ever (https://i.imgur.com/TxBxLMo.png) get younger than 5yrs old agai (https://i.imgur.com/09GFWy4.jpg)n)

Cecily
11-09-2020, 01:29 AM
https://i.imgur.com/fqXH3Xl.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/mRcXUd0.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/DH2lTP0.jpg

You look great, hon.

Asteria
11-09-2020, 01:30 AM
Lol, literally nobody but us cares dude. :D

Asteria
11-09-2020, 01:34 AM
Are you Cecily's dad, Imperiouskitten?? The similarities in the pictures are eerie.

Jibartik
11-09-2020, 01:35 AM
Opens thread

https://i.imgur.com/c1rgGYe.gif

is this a virtual orgy?

magnetaress
11-09-2020, 09:56 AM
https://i.imgur.com/Mfy6frk.png

HalflingSpergand
11-09-2020, 10:45 AM
Who gets ass raped more competition thread

Fags

magnetaress
11-09-2020, 11:20 AM
Sobriety is worth it.

I am not in a co-dependent relationship where I need to be validated and feel special. The sooner ya'll figure that out the better. It's better to love yourself and others, than to be loved ya goonies.

imperiouskitten
11-09-2020, 04:24 PM
big sips (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fPZwLonTr4)

strongNpretty
11-09-2020, 04:49 PM
Who gets ass raped more competition thread

Fags

You do, you weak little winner, you.

magnetaress
11-09-2020, 05:26 PM
Halflingsnot really that bad.

Morton Jr
11-09-2020, 05:46 PM
takes a sip and clicks another thread

imperiouskitten