PDA

View Full Version : Any server variations and rogues

Sarria
11-02-2020, 02:16 PM
I really wanted to get back into this (gone since 1999-2000!), but having played some on Green I was reminded why I sat down at level 24 so long ago and never came back. So my question is, are there any versions out there where the game has been modified to make the many(!) skills of the rogue actually work and needed? I'm speaking of poison, locks, traps, probably others. I think my decline way back when began when I both couldn't keep up with friends in leveling rate plus I went down the poison route at 20 and discovered it was crap compared to what other classes could easily do at lower levels.

I just wanted, and still want, a rogue class that isn't such a struggle. Yes, I could play other classes, but I really liked being a rogue with that fighting style. Just couldn't make it work because lots of the pieces were never done well by Sony originally.

Tarik
11-05-2020, 12:52 PM
Can you send me an OBS of you killing the felwithe guards? Thanks

Videri
11-05-2020, 01:03 PM
The Al'Kabor Project goes to Planes of Power. I believe that means there are actually some traps to Sense and to Disarm. Furthermore, because it includes Velious, there are applications for Make Poison. Not so much for Apply Poison, but that sure is fun. Be advised TAKP allows 3-boxing. However, I imagine rogues will be in demand there because not a lot of people want to box a rogue and a tank and a healer. I played there for about a year and there is a good server community there. The TAKP server is available in the same server list as P99 servers are. I hope this helps!