PDA

View Full Version : Quest Issue: Qeynos Monk Headband Quest (Iksar)

Kreator1977
05-15-2011, 06:15 PM
Hi, Im a level 48 Iksar Monk. The Silent Fist clan in Qeynos cons amiable to me. I have all the items needed to get my purple headband, but when I say "what white headband" the quest giver Phin Esnirap or something like that tells me that I have done good deeds for them but I cant be trusted with that quest. I tried to give the items needed without hailing him first and he just took them without giving me the white headband. Are Iksars able to do this quest yet, or do I have to just stick to doing my own epic chain quests (shackles, whistling fist)? Anyone with info please help.

nilbog
10-04-2011, 08:38 PM
The quest is written to require Kindly.

If that is not correct, if someone could do research and post it, I'll look into changing.

aubie
10-04-2011, 08:50 PM
Ogre Shaman (Rallos Zek) here and I can finally do the Qeynos Monk headband quest. I killed untold hordes of gnolls until I could finally do the Tomer's quest to return him to the guild. I can now do the head band quests - can't remember what my faction reads, but it took a long GD time to get where they would do it - I don't think the first time you con "kindly" is enough...will take more.

Also Konem Matse doesn't respond to hails or anything about the note quest which I could get from Phinn well before I could do the headband quest. (Yeah, I like the Qeynos area). I maintain the factions around Qeynos are borked, so just keep killing gnolls and whenever Tomer will follow you, take him to the guild and get his faction hit. You can do the headband quests eventually, it just will take you a ton of gnolls, Tomer's and time.

nilbog
10-09-2011, 10:31 AM
Also Konem Matse doesn't respond to hails or anything about the note quest which I could get from Phinn well before I could do the headband quest. (Yeah, I like the Qeynos area).

Fixed, pending update