PDA

View Full Version : What are you going to do when your side loses?

bubur
10-28-2020, 07:30 PM
Don’t tell us what side. We got plenty of threads for that. Let’s just say hypothetically it doesn’t work out for your guy.

What are you gonna do that night or in the near future?

Start planning to move?
Post a lot of text and images online?
Get shitfaced?

I’ll be making good on a bet I put up: gonna be a nice full Chinese dinner on me for my buddy and I

Baler
10-28-2020, 07:43 PM
I'm going to pay for a rocket ship and fly into the sun.
Seriously though, zero care.

inb4 thread merge.

Castle2.0
10-28-2020, 08:12 PM
I'm already in Canada, so I can't threaten to move here... But I might move back and that's regardless of who wins.

Life goes on folks. You control your life more than the government.

This thread gets rolled up in a ball like trash and thrown into the other dumpster fire of a thread in 3....2....1.....

bubur
10-28-2020, 08:17 PM
nobody planning on scoring a new tv from the generous local shops? or immediately pulling all of their savings and putting under their bed?

BlackBellamy
10-28-2020, 08:27 PM
Losing as in someone going oh look this guy lost and this guy won? Who is that guy? Some Russian?

I'm not doing anything until someone is sworn in early next year...on schedule. That's when you find out which side won.

imperiouskitten
10-28-2020, 08:32 PM
i am gonna have sex with my 6'4" model husband and then bury my face in his neck and swim in his scent

Baler
10-28-2020, 08:33 PM
trump 2020
https://i.imgur.com/7sjGDF5.gif

bubur
10-28-2020, 08:38 PM
i am gonna have sex with my 6'4" model husband and then bury my face in his neck and swim in his scent

aww yiss

see i'm trying to do something nice for you all and lighten the mood. not like wet towel todd up above me

let's all visualize how cool and normal it's going to be no matter what happens, just for a few minutes; or if you're legitimately going to go rambo, i wanna hear it

Tunabros
10-28-2020, 09:50 PM
im gonna play p99 all day like nothing changed

oh wait nothing did change

Castle2.0
10-28-2020, 10:10 PM
Same thing I do every night...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJYmyYzuTa8

Albanwr
10-28-2020, 10:12 PM
No matter which side "wins" we the people never win. Government is for corporations.

White_knight
10-28-2020, 10:14 PM

Haha awesome.

FatherSioux
10-28-2020, 10:33 PM
Spam F5 on the MEGAthread

Fame
10-28-2020, 10:41 PM
Probably join the resistance

Trexller
10-28-2020, 11:20 PM
Insurgency.

Covert, Calculated, Kristallnacht Style Insurgency.

Tunabros
10-28-2020, 11:21 PM
Spam F5 on the MEGAthread

HAHAHA

Topgunben
10-29-2020, 12:03 AM
Trumps going to win. Mark my words.

Trexller
10-29-2020, 12:12 AM
I will cheer on the tanks that roll through the streets of LibTard Riot cities and make tienamen square look like a picnic.

People think that Trump has been fighting with the gloves off, no punches pulled etc.

They have no idea. No idea at all.

Term 1=relection Term 2=Agenda.

Get ready to eat CS gas, hippies.

Patriam1066
10-29-2020, 06:14 AM
I will cheer on the tanks that roll through the streets of LibTard Riot cities and make tienamen square look like a picnic.

People think that Trump has been fighting with the gloves off, no punches pulled etc.

They have no idea. No idea at all.

Term 1=relection Term 2=Agenda.

Get ready to eat CS gas, hippies.

Great post

Half of the military is black or Hispanic. Those tanks are gonna roll over your redneck ass. Alternatively, they could just shut off your insulin supply. But it’s telling that you look to tianenman. You do not believe in Jesus Christ, western civilization, or democracy. You and the Chinese will be purified in hellfire. Seek Christ

Morton Jr
10-29-2020, 10:42 AM
No matter which side "wins" we the people never win. Government is for corporations.

its $120-$160 to file a LLC in america, get on board dude

imperiouskitten
10-29-2020, 03:50 PM
Great post

Half of the military is black or Hispanic. Those tanks are gonna roll over your redneck ass. Alternatively, they could just shut off your insulin supply. But it’s telling that you look to tianenman. You do not believe in Jesus Christ, western civilization, or democracy. You and the Chinese will be purified in hellfire. Seek Christ

Shourty
10-29-2020, 06:07 PM
Gloom, disrepair, then "Oh well, The Lord is still good".

Woke Locc
10-29-2020, 09:13 PM
I might go to the movies after Florida gets called for Biden :)

Baler
10-29-2020, 09:17 PM

Florida Man accused of stealing bulldozer to tear down Biden signs

A 26-year-old man has been accused of stealing a bulldozer from a Florida construction site, driving it into a neighborhood and knocking down campaign signs for Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, according to authorities and homeowners.

The man took the bulldozer in Haines City on Saturday and repeatedly destroyed Biden signs in full view of people who live in the neighborhood, witnesses said. [removed] was charged with grand theft auto and trespassing, according to the Haines City Police Department.

Flordia Man strikes again! hah

imperiouskitten
10-29-2020, 09:19 PM

inb4 a 2016 dynamic tween me n u again :p

Castle2.0
10-29-2020, 09:20 PM
Bumping this song when Trump wins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgda5GGExNs

bubur
10-29-2020, 11:38 PM

Bumping this song when Trump wins[/url]

you Moran Smiths, its what youll do when you lose; i see the russian trolls are out in full force trying to hijack my thread

Patriam1066
10-29-2020, 11:42 PM
I think trump wins Florida but loses the election. Also, stealing a bulldozer to tear down Biden signs is, by orders of magnitude, less egregious than tearing down statues. That man should be pardoned immediately, if he isn’t, everyone who gets near a statue of any historical figure, no matter how inimical, must be crucified

bubur
10-30-2020, 12:01 AM
вы разрушили свои земли, вы не уничтожите мои

get back to your megathread. this is about coping and mental health

the rules are: i dont care about your side or how unlikely you think it is; i want to know whos gonna go wreck shit when they lose. you gonna pull your 401k and invest in gold? rob a liquor store?

what's election day look like for u when u find out the bad news

Castle2.0
10-31-2020, 12:16 AM
Bad news is Trump is between 270-300 electoral votes. Good news is he breaks 300. He's gonna win, but a BIG win will stop bad people from doing more bad things.

douglas1999
10-31-2020, 12:22 AM
If trump wins or loses, I'm not really gonna do anything much different. Fap and play p99 mostly. Politics doesn't, and shouldn't really effect how you live your life or how you derive meaning in life. I feel sorry if anything for insane antifa larpers, they are so out of touch with reality and I don't really think it's their fault because nobody probably taught them how to be self critical and self skeptical. They lack meaning, and feeling as if you are part of a morally righteous infallible movement on behalf of the the little guy (even when you are backed by the most powerful corporations on the planet) has got to make you feel pretty cool if nothing else.

imperiouskitten
10-31-2020, 01:19 AM
If trump wins or loses, I'm not really gonna do anything much different. Fap and play p99 mostly.

brutal. get a gf bro

douglas1999
10-31-2020, 02:03 AM
brutal. get a gf bro

Know anyone? Hook me up

Jimjam
10-31-2020, 02:27 AM

America was created so the wealthy could have representation without taxation(!)

imperiouskitten
10-31-2020, 02:49 AM
Know anyone? Hook me up

i already rescued my one forum incel. unfortunately this is all i can do :(:mad:

Foxplay
10-31-2020, 03:30 AM
Play Everquest and go to work. Maybe when American's are allowed to travel again take a few weeks off and go travel Japan (Kinda my dream vacation) Just get out of the States for awhile for a different perspective (and maybe eat myself to death with sushi)

Morton Jr
10-31-2020, 02:36 PM
If trump wins or loses, I'm not really gonna do anything much different. Fap and play p99 mostly. Politics doesn't, and shouldn't really effect how you live your life or how you derive meaning in life. I feel sorry if anything for insane antifa larpers, they are so out of touch with reality and I don't really think it's their fault because nobody probably taught them how to be self critical and self skeptical. They lack meaning, and feeling as if you are part of a morally righteous infallible movement on behalf of the the little guy (even when you are backed by the most powerful corporations on the planet) has got to make you feel pretty cool if nothing else.

This poster has no money, no career and no investment in life itself, what a god dam loser

Skunkranger
10-31-2020, 02:49 PM
WE'RE GOING TO IMPEACH THE MOFO LIKE PETULANT CHILDREN AND BURN THIS PLACE TO THE GROUND. Just kidding my side of the isle doesn't do any of that BS. I'll swear at my TV and get on with my life.

Shourty
10-31-2020, 06:44 PM

Yeah. And it's harsh if you get caught and have to face consequences for perhaps the first time.

bubur
11-02-2020, 08:43 AM
who got a stock of tissues or extra buttery rack of popcorn ready?

kind reminder one of them will lose

Jimjam
11-02-2020, 09:32 AM
who got a stock of tissues or extra buttery rack of popcorn ready?

kind reminder one of them will lose

It does not matter
Who you vote for, you will lose.
Politicians stooge.

Castle2.0
11-02-2020, 09:37 AM
"I will board up the windows of my small business on the main street."
--Democrat-voting shop owner in D.C. (most liberal city in the nation: votes 90% Democrat.)

Oh wait, what's this, I'm already boarding up?!

bubur
11-02-2020, 10:01 AM
It does not matter
Who you vote for, you will lose.
Politicians stooge.

cool, so I take it you’re a tissue person

Swish
11-02-2020, 04:08 PM
Great post

Soldiers don't refuse orders because of their skin color, ethnicity or personal beliefs.

BlackBellamy
11-02-2020, 08:21 PM
Soldiers don't refuse orders because of their skin color, ethnicity or personal beliefs.

Personal beliefs like this war is wrong or this order is immoral?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUJP5KyD_0k

Yeah...about that. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fragging)

Baler
11-02-2020, 08:57 PM
I'll continue going to work so I can pay my bills and taxes. The same thing I did when the left was rioting in major cities.

Castle2.0
11-02-2020, 09:19 PM
I'll probably be watching this during 5pm-7pm slot when election is called for Donald J Trump.

Swish
11-03-2020, 05:41 AM
Personal beliefs like this war is wrong or this order is immoral?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUJP5KyD_0k

Yeah...about that. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fragging)

The whole context around Vietnam is completely different from the war itself to the what/why the soldiers there signed up.

On home soil you think a mutiny among soldiers is happening? I can't see it and I'm sure they've all been spoken to on some level already.

It would be crushed so fast if it did happen because the consequences if the media got hold of that news would make any looting/lawlessness seen up to now seem like a kid stealing a candy bar.

Farinor
11-03-2020, 06:56 PM
Stay in NYC, move to coastal south or possibly Finland/Sweden if it gets ugly enough, though probably winter in Italy if it came to that.

magnetaress
11-04-2020, 12:21 PM
I can't decide which wow main to run. Resto shm, holy priest, or hpall

I think this is the most pressing concern in my life at the moment and the jars of pee on the floor next to me can wait until next week.

So I will probably carry on with those priorities.

Jean-Baptiste Cutting
11-04-2020, 12:30 PM
The whole context around Vietnam is completely different from the war itself to the what/why the soldiers there signed up.

On home soil you think a mutiny among soldiers is happening? I can't see it and I'm sure they've all been spoken to on some level already.

It would be crushed so fast if it did happen because the consequences if the media got hold of that news would make any looting/lawlessness seen up to now seem like a kid stealing a candy bar.

I have my doubts that an army half filled with minorities is going to persecute a genocide on American minorities.

hobart
11-06-2020, 02:11 PM
I'll probably be watching this during 5pm-7pm slot when election is called for Donald J Trump.

Where's Castle at? Is everyone doing what they said they would be doing?

Morton Jr
11-06-2020, 02:28 PM
Him and donald are probably resting and havent slept in days

magnetaress
11-06-2020, 02:32 PM
No one is on my side, it already lost. lol. I don't care tho. still playin wow and chewing bubblegum (just ran out of gum tho)

I sweapt my cats lil playroom today and their lil outside area.

douglas1999
11-06-2020, 02:57 PM
Fap and game obviously; nothing really changes for me.

hobart
11-06-2020, 03:05 PM
Should someone reach out to Castle as a wellness check? I'd do it, but he'd know it was insincere.

Shourty
11-06-2020, 07:34 PM
At this time, snot over yet

Blingy
11-06-2020, 08:12 PM
I knew I was going to loose. Washington is soo blue it really didn't matter who I voted for; yes even if I voted for Biden it wouldn't have mattered.

So now that my candidate easily got their asses handed to them I can sit back with a bowl of popcorn and point out the 0.01% of the jerks on whichever side gets salt in their crotch.

Castle2.0
11-06-2020, 08:18 PM
I can't celebrate until it's over folks and we got a few weeks minimum ahead of recounts/litigation.

Buckle up.

hobart
11-07-2020, 01:55 AM
I can't celebrate until it's over folks and we got a few weeks minimum ahead of recounts/litigation.

Buckle up.

In 2000 George W. Bush had two future Supreme Court justices on his legal team. Trump has has a vampire with dentures who got tricked by Borat. This one is in the bag.

I'm pretty sure Hunter Biden's latop will be president when it's all over.

Jibartik
11-07-2020, 01:58 AM
I'm going to longingly gaze out the rainy window thinking about how much I miss worrying Trumps latest tweet may mean the end of days. :(

Morton Jr
11-07-2020, 06:17 PM
Wonder how anyone in their right mind can vote for joe biden

( Just because they hate trump is not good enough )