PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to meet some of you folks

Shourty
10-25-2020, 07:52 PM
I bet we would be supersized to see what we really look like. It'd probably be a real hoot to sit and flame each other in rl.
Lets make the meet up in Tucson and I'll bring a family friendly cold beverage.

Baler
10-25-2020, 08:13 PM
How about vegas

Jibartik
10-25-2020, 08:23 PM
I almost went to the Vegas Sony velious convention but couldn't, my friend ended up going, it would be very classic for p99 meetup to be themed like that first (afaik?) major eq gathering in Vegas haha, even that can be classic :p We can get that legacy item "gone to velious vegas convention" item finally haha

Nuggie
10-25-2020, 08:36 PM
make it martin luther king jr weekend and i'll be there. in vegas that is.

Tunabros
10-25-2020, 09:58 PM
covid remember?

Trexller
10-25-2020, 11:38 PM
This community should come together to conduct a Project 1999 FanFaire.

Maybe this time the hot bimbo we get to cosplay as Firiona Vie will pronounce her name right.

A part of me died when she introduced herself at the Fanfaire as "Fiona Vie"

Tunabros
10-25-2020, 11:53 PM
This community should come together to conduct a Project 1999 FanFaire.

Maybe this time the hot bimbo we get to cosplay as Firiona Vie will pronounce her name right.

A part of me died when she introduced herself at the Fanfaire as "Fiona Vie"

haha this reminds of this one time on the news

the news lady said what's your favorite marvel hero?

she said "superman" or "batman" can't quite remembr but im a huge DC fan lol

Asteria
10-27-2020, 11:19 PM
Let's do it! :) But who are you Shourty?

Shourty
10-28-2020, 12:44 AM
Let's do it! :) But who are you Shourty?

An old guy that isn't sure how to answer that.

BlackBellamy
10-28-2020, 01:33 AM
We could all go out to Vegas, go up route 15 and hang a right at Crystal, then bear right where it says unmaintained road to the Old Spanish Trail and we can have our own little Burning Man. Just us, the entire P99 crew, no other emulators. We could set up shop by the Color Rock Quarry, sounds nice, we can drink and eat and we can bury all our problems too just like Nicky Santoro.

Then when we're ready to finish up, we can build a giant wooden dragon and then someone can set fire to it before we're ready.

Asteria
10-28-2020, 09:24 AM
An old guy that isn't sure how to answer that.

Passivity or anxiety over the most banal of an internet question...pass

Who are your characters on P99 servers and do you have any older/more active forumquest accounts?

kjs86z
10-28-2020, 10:29 AM
macequest

Shourty
10-28-2020, 01:41 PM
Passivity or anxiety over the most banal of an internet question...pass

Who are your characters on P99 servers and do you have any older/more active forumquest accounts?

Mesquite, necro leezerd
Tsuchang, monk huuman
Delone, Ranger wood elph

and 16 others that I play on occasion.
forum accounts, I flamed too much to use those so I made this one.

Cecily
10-28-2020, 01:46 PM
If you wanna meet up and mace me in Maryland soon, I really don't wanna deal with my nursing clinicals in November.

Asteria
10-28-2020, 04:47 PM
Oh hi TsuChang :)

Yeah...still really like the idea of a fanfaire for p99! Outdoor stuff can still be done w masks and social distancing.

Or we can wait a lil while til we are all immunized against a certain strain of COVID?

Asteria
10-28-2020, 04:50 PM
If you wanna meet up and mace me in Maryland soon, I really don't wanna deal with my nursing clinicals in November.

Act quickly, and u can macequest duel an Asteria too on ur journey to Marry's land! ;)

Morton Jr
10-28-2020, 05:51 PM
I remember when i tried to host a p99 fishing tournament in the keys and said everyone was welcome except the staff and they deleted and banned that account

rip

imperiouskitten
10-28-2020, 08:42 PM
i bet me n morton jr could tear up the town. pm if u ever come north

Topgunben
10-29-2020, 12:07 AM
Literally would end up 60% trannys showing up.

No offense but hard pass.

BlackBellamy
10-29-2020, 10:31 AM
I had a high school friend who became a stripper and on our 10th school reunion I helped her inject heroin in a hotel bathroom because I wanted to see it for real. The first two times she tried going in it didn't work so well and on that day I learned that you can re-sharpen a syringe needle on a matchbook striker.

Anyway, she's long dead of AIDS now but her knowledge lives on.

I'm just saying the more diverse the social group, the more of a chance you'll pick up some useful life tips.

Morton Jr
10-29-2020, 10:40 AM
Dude thats horrible

Skarne
10-29-2020, 10:40 AM
I had a high school friend who became a stripper and on our 10th school reunion I helped her inject heroin in a hotel bathroom because I wanted to see it for real. The first two times she tried going in it didn't work so well and on that day I learned that you can re-sharpen a syringe needle on a matchbook striker.

I'm just saying the more diverse the social group, the more of a chance you'll pick up some useful life tips.

What a fantastic friend!

Tunabros
10-29-2020, 11:04 AM

jeez man

strongNpretty
10-29-2020, 11:09 AM

https://i.imgur.com/dEJRchU.jpg

HalflingSpergand
10-29-2020, 12:01 PM
She didn't become a stripper she was sexually abused

Tunabros
10-29-2020, 12:02 PM
She didn't become a stripper she was sexually abused

or daddy issues

HalflingSpergand
10-29-2020, 12:04 PM
Same thing

FatherSioux
10-29-2020, 12:18 PM
BB, how did you help? It sounds like you just observed.

kjs86z
10-29-2020, 12:36 PM
I remember when i tried to host a p99 fishing tournament in the keys and said everyone was welcome except the staff and they deleted and banned that account

rip

lmao

BlackBellamy
10-29-2020, 02:51 PM
BB, how did you help? It sounds like you just observed.

I was in charge of the tie-off.

Don't judge me! These were my friends I went to school with. Bad things happened to some, good things to others. When she said I'm going to the bathroom to shoot up can you hold my tie cause I need it really tight what was I going to do? Shun her? Give her a nice lecture? Or maybe help her out so she doesn't stab herself too much with that dull needle and maybe the other people can get back from the beer run and we can be all like yeah one of us is a junkie now man high school sure seems a lifetime ago here's some Rolling Rock, cheers.

BlackBellamy
10-29-2020, 02:57 PM
Still want to meet me in person?

Jibartik
10-29-2020, 02:59 PM
Im sure we'll have to during the civil war lol

FatherSioux
10-29-2020, 03:05 PM
I was in charge of the tie-off.

Don't judge me! These were my friends I went to school with. Bad things happened to some, good things to others. When she said I'm going to the bathroom to shoot up can you hold my tie cause I need it really tight what was I going to do? Shun her? Give her a nice lecture? Or maybe help her out so she doesn't stab herself too much with that dull needle and maybe the other people can get back from the beer run and we can be all like yeah one of us is a junkie now man high school sure seems a lifetime ago here's some Rolling Rock, cheers.

Shourty
10-29-2020, 05:23 PM
It could be a video get together. Not much pressure that way. There must be platphorms for that.

Asteria
10-29-2020, 05:53 PM
Literally would end up 60% trannys showing up.

No offense but hard pass.

naww there aren't that many playing on P99, this is a neckbeard's game

Maybe you're just too shy or insecure to meet new people that share your hobby?

You ain't no kind of man Lol :o

Topgunben
10-30-2020, 12:07 AM
naww there aren't that many playing on P99, this is a neckbeard's game

Maybe you're just too shy or insecure to meet new people that share your hobby?

You ain't no kind of man Lol :o

I guess in all honesty I would like to meet some of you. If any of you are ever driving through Vancouver WA, shoot me a message and I’ll buy you lunch.

douglas1999
10-30-2020, 12:10 AM
I would be happy to meet anybody from this place, with one ground rule: Don't kill me

imperiouskitten
10-30-2020, 02:27 AM
I guess in all honesty I would like to meet some of you. If any of you are ever driving through Vancouver WA, shoot me a message and I’ll buy you lunch.

HAHA i just might :cool:

Cecily
10-30-2020, 07:48 AM
Still want to meet me in person?

Yeah definitely