PDA

View Full Version : Join Red. Will power level serious players.

Beldan4
10-21-2020, 04:03 PM
Ok I'll bottom line this. Red needs bodies to kill mobs. I have a method that can get people leveled from 5 to 40 within hours(4-5). You can be 55 within a week and 60 by the end of two weeks. YES even WITH PVP.

However, the set up for the 5-40 plvlage is very time consuming to set up. I won't waste my time doing this for people that are just looking to screw around. Unless your part of the blue raid scene already and want a serious attempt elsewhere don't bother asking me. If I have people willing plvlage usually happens on the weekends. Spots MUST be reserved before hand.

Requirements - be level 5. Try to get to mistmoore castle. Don't be uncontactable during the afk leech, if your accidently removed from the group your out of luck and I've wasted my time.

If a raid/guild leader contacts me or my affiliates with a serious desire to move large numbers of people I'll try to arrange something more.

Extra stuff -

Here is what HAS NOT DIED in years literally due to a lack of bodies. NToV (thanks to to the changes on blue red was also altered, don't have the bodies to clear & kill NToV), AoW (not killed for years), Cazic Thule, Tunare (never died), King Tormax/Dain/Yelinak, Ring 10 war, Hoshkar, LtK, Klandi, Sontalak. ST 1her's ROT due to the fact nobody needs them.

Kunark dragons (and the like) are generally killed with the MINIMAL amount of people required. Lodi is like a 3 man smack down.

Is there pvp? yes there is. Is there training? No that just as illegal here as it is on blue. Guild's have been suspended for screwing with the GM's but never for fighting over mobs. If someone IS contesting your mob, guess what, you can usually go pick something else to kill.

You want your epic? Some people from blue just got their druid epic ON THEIR PORT BOT. Shaman tears? We've had up to 5 childs just standing there in fear at one time, their generally killed by accident. The only thing that is still as brutal as ever is the mage epic, the earth staff isn't any more common on red than it is blue (someone has the staffs on pera-farm).

Clazxiss
10-21-2020, 04:23 PM
Ok I'll bottom line this. Red needs bodies to kill mobs. I have a method that can get people leveled from 5 to 40 within hours(4-5). You can be 55 within a week and 60 by the end of two weeks. YES even WITH PVP.

However, the set up for the 5-40 plvlage is very time consuming to set up. I won't waste my time doing this for people that are just looking to screw around. Unless your part of the blue raid scene already and want a serious attempt elsewhere don't bother asking me. If I have people willing plvlage usually happens on the weekends. Spots MUST be reserved before hand.

Requirements - be level 5. Try to get to mistmoore castle. Don't be uncontactable during the afk leech, if your accidently removed from the group your out of luck and I've wasted my time.

If a raid/guild leader contacts me or my affiliates with a serious desire to move large numbers of people I'll try to arrange something more.

Extra stuff -

Here is what HAS NOT DIED in years literally due to a lack of bodies. NToV (thanks to to the changes on blue red was also altered, don't have the bodies to clear & kill NToV), AoW (not killed for years), Cazic Thule, Tunare (never died), King Tormax/Dain/Yelinak, Ring 10 war, Hoshkar, LtK, Klandi, Sontalak. ST 1her's ROT due to the fact nobody needs them.

Kunark dragons (and the like) are generally killed with the MINIMAL amount of people required. Lodi is like a 3 man smack down.

Is there pvp? yes there is. Is there training? No that just as illegal here as it is on blue. Guild's have been suspended for screwing with the GM's but never for fighting over mobs. If someone IS contesting your mob, guess what, you can usually go pick something else to kill.

You want your epic? Some people from blue just got their druid epic ON THEIR PORT BOT. Shaman tears? We've had up to 5 childs just standing there in fear at one time, their generally killed by accident. The only thing that is still as brutal as ever is the mage epic, the earth staff isn't any more common on red than it is blue (someone has the staffs on pera-farm).

If the four active guilds on the server joined hands and agreed to work together, the monsters you listed would be dead.

Read the replies and whines in that raid suspension thread. You do not want THOSE players on Red. They're obvious bergs. You have good intentions, but I would disagree with trying to recruit people who are suspended due to the inability to work together as adults.

Beldan4
10-21-2020, 04:39 PM
There are TWO active guilds on red (isn't really high end raid quality), and they can't hold hand because a vast majority were KICKED OUT for legit reasons of the other. If thats what you were referring to.

The reason they won't work together is cause they're greedy for the pixels and hate to share (at least I assume that's the reason). Red has pixels a plenty. What you think of as a problem people I don't think will be a problem here.

Clazxiss
10-21-2020, 04:52 PM
There are TWO active guilds on red (isn't really high end raid quality), and they can't hold hand because a vast majority were KICKED OUT for legit reasons of the other. If thats what you were referring to.

The reason they won't work together is cause they're greedy for the pixels and hate to share (at least I assume that's the reason). Red has pixels a plenty. What you think of as a problem people I don't think will be a problem here.

Actually I was wrong, there are five guilds, friend. One being the neutral PvP guild that has attacked your guild, mine, and the other two. The other two guilds choose not to participate in the politics of the main two you're referring to. You and I both know each other and want a healthy red server.

I would say what's in the past, is just that, it's in the past. This is a great time for grown men to open a dialogue and try to find common ground. The pixel greed issue you listed is exactly why the people you're attempting to recruit are suspended from raiding on blue. They were so far entrenched in not sharing pixels that the GMs had to step in. Again, you do not want players like that as I feel it makes the politics of red look tame.

Beldan4
10-21-2020, 04:53 PM
We've already got 20 people from blue and most of them have worked out just fine.

enjchanter
10-21-2020, 05:01 PM
Maybe it's time to dust off my old 50 warrior and 17 or so enchanter

Clazxiss
10-21-2020, 05:02 PM
We've already got 20 people from blue and most of them have worked out just fine.

And my original statement was that you do not want to recruit the bergs that are part of the raid suspension. But if you choose to do so, that is your decision. Bringing the most toxic people from blue to red, when things are somewhat civil screams bad idea to me.

enjchanter
10-21-2020, 05:04 PM
Also what are the options for non-solo classes for the 50+ range ?

I remember fizzling out on my warrior because I just couldnt solo any farther than 50 once my borrowed fungi was taken back

Clazxiss
10-21-2020, 05:08 PM
Also what are the options for non-solo classes for the 50+ range ?

I remember fizzling out on my warrior because I just couldnt solo any farther than 50 once my borrowed fungi was taken back

Is your icon that of a Pokemon posing as an EQ chanter with an epic?

To answer your question, shamans, enchanter, druids, necros, and bards hold their group pretty well for soloing. What playstyles do you enjoy?

enjchanter
10-21-2020, 05:27 PM
Is your icon that of a Pokemon posing as an EQ chanter with an epic?

To answer your question, shamans, enchanter, druids, necros, and bards hold their group pretty well for soloing. What playstyles do you enjoy?

Yessir , I had it commissioned and I love it

I main enchanter on blue so that's my favorite but I have a 50 warrior over on red already. I couldnt make it to 60 because I borrowed a fungi to solo that far but gave it back so not sure where he could get xp if I pushed for 60 on him

Bondrake
10-22-2020, 07:38 AM
Eberron is the best! He was very helpful to me when I was a baby enchanter :)

radbeard
11-01-2020, 03:36 AM
do people play red and just pve?

White_knight
11-01-2020, 06:50 AM
do people play red and just pve?

Most do.

It's where you go when you fail on blue, or want a shortcut to lewt.

I played there to see all of velious content, slayed it for a few months then bailed. Can't knock it for that tbh. Good fast track server, but don't make it your home, high level of revolver door players.

clacbec
11-01-2020, 08:39 AM
my toon on red is 45, not much pvp till now, i guess more pvp happens once you r in the 50 range

Kief
11-03-2020, 08:26 AM
Most do.

It's where you go when you fail on blue, or want a shortcut to lewt.

I played there to see all of velious content, slayed it for a few months then bailed. Can't knock it for that tbh. Good fast track server, but don't make it your home, high level of revolver door players.

No offense man but you know that is a complete lie. You played more than a few months.
I thought you were a decent guy but just calling it as I see it.

Yer pal,
Guava

Tunabros
11-03-2020, 01:14 PM
I just joined yesterday actually

lots of helpful people already =)

made a human wizard of inoruuk

definitely going back to play

Imago
11-03-2020, 02:48 PM
I have a 50 warrior over on red already.

Definitely keep working on it. Not many Red players willing to put in the work to tank. Your efforts will be rewarded if you manage to persevere.

Jayichi
11-03-2020, 05:26 PM
Is this still happening? Also what class is needed for raiding ? I'm pretty flexible lol

radbeard
11-03-2020, 06:02 PM
I've been thinking about starting an SK, and I like the idea of smaller raid forces not batphoning everything in but the idea of starting with no items and probably very few groups sounds rough.

Do groups exist on red at the lower levels?

Beldan4
11-07-2020, 02:41 PM
Moogle Power Levels are now officially over. I almost feel proud that the fascist government of P99 likely nerfed the mage epic because I took advantage of it. It is now unclickable under level 45. This is not classic, this is a private server where a controlling regime attempts to shape this EQ experience into something like what they think it should look like. On some level we are all to blame, but I am sick of red having to pay for the sins of blue. NOBODY on blue did this kinda stuff because nobody on blue was crazy enough to. I SACRIFICED my time and sanity to try to populate my server and was virtually spit on by those in charge.

Grumph
11-07-2020, 10:02 PM
So what do I do now!

Seriously, was thinking of trying some red.

Beatnix
11-09-2020, 11:53 AM
Come on over Grumph. There is more than one way to PL.

strongNpretty
11-09-2020, 12:34 PM
Still lovin red over here! It's a great great server for those who are nearing retirement.. Like myself.. I have finished all my goals on blue.. A level 60, an epic, numerous level 50's.. But i dont have the time to compete for DKP or raid.. But i still enjoy P99.

Enter Red Server- Perfect for those who have already met their goals, and do not want to start that adventure over again for the 3rd time. I honestly play red like a pvp green server.. The camps i want are usually open. I am gearing myself. Questing, exploring. The global /ooc makes you feel connected to the server no matter what zone your in, or the low pop. The PVP aspect is seriously pretty cool, how many times have you arrived at a camp you looked forward to, only to see somebody there? Well now you can do something about it, kill him and take the camp!

Honestly, i'm a blue player through and through, but as i get more casual, red is easily the answer.. Some seriously awesome folks on this server!

clacbec
11-09-2020, 12:45 PM
Honestly, i'm a blue player through and through, but as i get more casual, red is easily the answer.. Some seriously awesome folks on this server!

This

Thomacles
11-10-2020, 10:25 AM
The main trouble with Red, that won't ever be solved, is that not all classes are set up to be able to successfully be PvP. HUGE discrepancies in classes.

That, and there's never more than 30 players on, at least every time I tired it.

It's just not viable for the mass majority of players. That's why it died to begin with.

Everyone knows EQ was never really designed for PvP because the system is so borked. Eq prob has the worst PvP in all the MMO's

frictator
11-10-2020, 11:39 AM
The main trouble with Red, that won't ever be solved, is that not all classes are set up to be able to successfully be PvP. HUGE discrepancies in classes.

That, and there's never more than 30 players on, at least every time I tired it.

It's just not viable for the mass majority of players. That's why it died to begin with.

Everyone knows EQ was never really designed for PvP because the system is so borked. Eq prob has the worst PvP in all the MMO's

Which classes have a huge discrepancy?

ylarik24
11-10-2020, 01:37 PM
Which classes have a huge discrepancy?

That would be the class that he doesn't know how to play effectively.

Thomacles
11-11-2020, 02:10 PM
You can try and whine and pout and bitch and moan all you want. But it boils down to one thing.

Red Sux.

Everyone knows this, even all you red players, which is why you have spent the last 3 years, minimum, begging and begging and begging for people to go to red.

And yet it's still dead.

If Red was even 10% what you claim it is, you wouldn't be pathetically begging for people to go there. People would just go there on their own if even half of what you claimed was true. Everyone knows it's not. Don't get me wrong, if you like playing there, it's cool.

(You guys do realize that Red has become a complete joke, right?)

Ok, just wanted to make sure you guys knew that.

"We will pay you! We will gear you! We will powerlevel you! Oh the fun you will have!!"

And the server is still dead.

Red Recruitment efforts....... Worst recruitment program EVER.

(And probably the most ineffective, too.)

Ever wonder why you don't see Blue server begging people to come over from Red?

It's because you don't need to. People already know it's better on Blue.

Server population stats bears this out already.

frictator
11-11-2020, 02:33 PM
You can try and whine and pout and bitch and moan all you want. But it boils down to one thing.

Red Sux.

Everyone knows this, even all you red players, which is why you have spent the last 3 years, minimum, begging and begging and begging for people to go to red.

And yet it's still dead.

If Red was even 10% what you claim it is, you wouldn't be pathetically begging for people to go there. People would just go there on their own if even half of what you claimed was true. Everyone knows it's not. Don't get me wrong, if you like playing there, it's cool.

(You guys do realize that Red has become a complete joke, right?)

Ok, just wanted to make sure you guys knew that.

"We will pay you! We will gear you! We will powerlevel you! Oh the fun you will have!!"

And the server is still dead.

Red Recruitment efforts....... Worst recruitment program EVER.

(And probably the most ineffective, too.)

Ever wonder why you don't see Blue server begging people to come over from Red?

It's because you don't need to. People already know it's better on Blue.

Server population stats bears this out already.

Yikes no reason to freakout. I asked a question that you completely dodged. I've never begged anyone to come to red I don't care what people play just like I don't care if you like to sit on blue. That's your choice and that's fine. I asked you to clarify your statement about classes on a PvP server but you obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

strongNpretty
11-11-2020, 02:36 PM
From my experience as a blue player, who is now a heavy red player, and enjoying himself.. The only people salty about red, are the forums personalities who dont even play anymore.. OR who have been playing P99 for sooo long that the same issues would exist in their lives regardless of what server they are on...

Cause when i log in, im surrounded by a solid group of people who enjoy playing p99... Nobody is online talking like the bullshit in this post. We're all having fun to be honest....

Thomacles
11-11-2020, 03:36 PM
From my experience as a blue player, who is now a heavy red player, and enjoying himself.. The only people salty about red, are the forums personalities who dont even play anymore.. OR who have been playing P99 for sooo long that the same issues would exist in their lives regardless of what server they are on...

Cause when i log in, im surrounded by a solid group of people who enjoy playing p99... Nobody is online talking like the bullshit in this post. We're all having fun to be honest....

And that's cool. My experience was different. Corpse camped till it was pointeless. The other times there was 16, *16* other people on the ENTIRE server. So, 500 zones, assuming you don't have more than one person in the zone, and you get about a one in 31 chance you will even see someone else in the whole game. That's a solo game. And there are by far better solo games out there.

You can argue all the details for years.....And you red players have, but in the end,

How'd that all work out for ya?

Like I said, it's very cool if that's your choice of play, but all the begging in the world, all the bribing in the world, all the arguing and lawyering in the world, is not gonna ever ever bring back your Red. I feel sad for you, I really do, but all these people begging others for players to go to red is just getting old. It's starting to feel like the 4th time in a week getting banged on your door asking if you wanna join some crazy church.

Take the hint already.

People, with few exception, don't want what you are trying to sell.

I am not condemning you for playing anything you want, but damn...... give it up already trying to schmooze others into buying into a long dead dream.

strongNpretty
11-11-2020, 04:06 PM
And that's cool. My experience was different. Corpse camped till it was pointeless. The other times there was 16, *16* other people on the ENTIRE server. So, 500 zones, assuming you don't have more than one person in the zone, and you get about a one in 31 chance you will even see someone else in the whole game. That's a solo game. And there are by far better solo games out there.

You can argue all the details for years.....And you red players have, but in the end,

Like I said, it's very cool if that's your choice of play, but all the begging in the world, all the bribing in the world, all the arguing and lawyering in the world, is not gonna ever ever bring back your Red. I feel sad for you, I really do, but all these people begging others for players to go to red is just getting old. It's starting to feel like the 4th time in a week getting banged on your door asking if you wanna join some crazy church.

Take the hint already.

I am not condemning you for playing anything you want, but damn...... give it up already trying to schmooze others into buying into a long dead dream.

Oh just stop it man. Why don't you give it up? Do you even play anymore? If not, then what the fuck are you doing? If you do play, then what the fuck are you doing?

Disease
11-11-2020, 04:16 PM

Take the hint already.

You were guild kicked for talking racist shit in discord. You apologized and we let you back into the guild if you would stay quiet during raids and not drink. Not even a week later, you get drunk and do the same shit. Maybe check yourself before you start "feeling bad" for others?

strongNpretty
11-11-2020, 04:33 PM
You were guild kicked for talking racist shit in discord. You apologized and we let you back into the guild if you would stay quiet during raids and not drink. Not even a week later, you get drunk and do the same shit. Maybe check yourself before you start "feeling bad" for others?

Sounds like a real class act.. Glad he was douched off the server at some point. Don't come back either. I really do feel like red gets a bit more healthy ever day.. Maybe the server pop doesnt reflect it, maybe the idiots who dont play but still run their mouths on the forums doesn't reflect it.. But in game- the folks you talk to, the new folks joining and asking questions.. They all seem like wonderful additions to the server. And some folks who been here for a long time really are helping these people..

TLDR- Thomacles is an alcoholic.

Gustoo
11-11-2020, 07:16 PM
I've played on red before.

What is , is an emulated everquest PVP server. In fact its essentially the only one in existence.

So its a pretty special spot. EQEMU may not be for me because I like having more random goobs to fight with and play with but the low pop limits the opportunities on red so I'm not quite sure how to feel about it.

Forums for sure make it seem worse than it is. By far. In game its all jolly fun unless you're a psychopath.

Thomacles
11-11-2020, 07:32 PM

Um, get your facts straight. I never been kicked from any guild, I have never said anything in DC, and you appear to be confusing me with someone else completely. Ian I never apologized for anything, because it didn't happen. Somewhat good attempt though. We let you back into the guild, LOL. I never left.

And the alcohol thing, that's really funny, as I rarely, if ever drink at all.

But please continue :)

Disease
11-11-2020, 10:52 PM
Um, get your facts straight. I never been kicked from any guild, I have never said anything in DC, and you appear to be confusing me with someone else completely. Ian I never apologized for anything, because it didn't happen. Somewhat good attempt though. We let you back into the guild, LOL. I never left.

And the alcohol thing, that's really funny, as I rarely, if ever drink at all.

But please continue :)

You were kicked. Begged to get invited back as you would not drink and play and got kicked again for drinking. You're twisted man. Get some damn help.

Thomacles
11-11-2020, 11:11 PM
LOL, what guild do you think I joined and got kicked?

Thomacles
11-11-2020, 11:11 PM
Go ahead, name it.

Bondrake
11-12-2020, 10:51 AM
Disease seems like he has a disease in his brain.

Frug
11-16-2020, 09:37 AM
You were kicked. Begged to get invited back as you would not drink and play and got kicked again for drinking. You're twisted man. Get some damn help.

pics or it didn't happen

Akg49
11-16-2020, 01:47 PM
Wipe Red, restart, and i'll join.

Old_PVP
11-16-2020, 02:40 PM
Red is the only way to play my friends. All the elf lawyering problems you run into on Blue could be solved with PVP. Hope you all are enjoying the thousands of plat I gave away on Blue back in the day. Best wishes, lots of love.

strongNpretty
11-16-2020, 03:00 PM
Red is the only way to play my friends. All the elf lawyering problems you run into on Blue could be solved with PVP. Hope you all are enjoying the thousands of plat I gave away on Blue back in the day. Best wishes, lots of love.

I agree.. I fully see the ways of the red server now... And i just kinda laugh at all the silly stuff happening on green and blue.. Agreements between guilds on who can kill what boss's and when. Lists in zones for items where you just wait your turn.. Waiting all day just to roll a dice when its time..

I don't want to do that, and i never did.. Wasn't until i finally reached end game when i saw the light. I want to be active and play, not sit around and wait.. That means if somebody is at a spawn i want, i get to fight for it.. I friggin love this server man..

Loadsamoney
11-16-2020, 05:27 PM
I have a 7 Ranger on Red with some very basic gear (pair of 0.5 ratio weapons and two 65HP rings). Should I start playing him again?

strongNpretty
11-16-2020, 05:38 PM
I have a 7 Ranger on Red with some very basic gear (pair of 0.5 ratio weapons and two 65HP rings). Should I start playing him again?

A question only you can answer my friend.. Does this server cater to your playstyle?

As a blue player my whole career, i never thought i'd answer that question with a yes.

Loadsamoney
11-16-2020, 05:43 PM
A question only you can answer my friend.. Does this server cater to your playstyle?

As a blue player my whole career, i never thought i'd answer that question with a yes.

Meh, I lose interest in things very easily. It doesn't take much from this game to give me burnout.

strongNpretty
11-16-2020, 05:48 PM
Meh, I lose interest in things very easily. It doesn't take much from this game to give me burnout.

Yeah i suggest you don't do it then haha. As much as i'd love to have more and more folks here, i just can't lie to ya haha...

Nagoya
11-18-2020, 12:52 AM
The problem with Red is that everything fun about it is the non-PvP aspect...
the XP bonus, the low pop, the availability of many camps, mobs, zones, items etc.
Even indeed the community, the helpful people, the global ooc. All of this is fun and great.
And you get hooked. and you log in day after day. You feel a bit alone but it's kinda the point and kinda fun cause it goes quick. Sometimes you see some people. At first they help you, they're nice, they PL you, they give you stuff, they buff you, they port you, they invite you to their guilds and shit.

But one day you get triple PKed by some random delevelled bored autistic asshole that has literally nothing better to do with his time. And you can't defend yourself. And you can't attack. And you can't talk it out. And you can't do anything. Your EQ session is just fucked. Cause some random cave dweller in Oklahoma decided to fuck you up and prove his superiority in the only and last place on Earth where he can do so. Red99. That day is the day you seriously put into perspective your whole career on Red. And next day you kinda not log, and play Civilization instead. and then maybe 3 days later you log again. Ah yes. I remember now. The PvP thing. Hmm. Maybe you get hooked for another week and you forget. and BOOM. here comes the nerd again.

You get the point. After three times it was enough for me.
I love everything about Red99 but the PvP. And unfortunately, no matter how you're selling it (we're doing mostly PvE! We need people for ToV! We'll Powerlevel you!) at the end of the day it is a PvP server, and the point is PvP, and in the 50 or so people who have stayed true and loyal to the server to the death there are probably 40 people who love PvP and wouldn't play on a non-PvP server, and think it's badass to PK another player (pras!), and will absolutely love to ruin your day anytime they have the chance to, as it is their only way to interact with the outside world and get a reaction, any reaction, from another human being acknowledging their existence.

These people are not here on the forum to try to recruit us. They're lurking in Crushbone on their Rogue alt. They will never see this message and they don't care. They will hunt for you and kill you and they feed on your tears and your rage quit.

This is Red99. This is what you're joining if you join. Sorry OP.

@strongNpretty: check this on your list as one person who is still actively playing p99 but "salty" about Red, cause apparently you didn't have any in your stats and that feels hard to believe. If red was that magical there'd be more players, it's as simple as that u_u...

Good luck all on the Red server tho. Have fun etc. /o/

strongNpretty
11-18-2020, 12:55 PM
The problem with Red is that everything fun about it is the non-PvP aspect...
the XP bonus, the low pop, the availability of many camps, mobs, zones, items etc.
Even indeed the community, the helpful people, the global ooc. All of this is fun and great.
And you get hooked. and you log in day after day. You feel a bit alone but it's kinda the point and kinda fun cause it goes quick. Sometimes you see some people. At first they help you, they're nice, they PL you, they give you stuff, they buff you, they port you, they invite you to their guilds and shit.

But one day you get triple PKed by some random delevelled bored autistic asshole that has literally nothing better to do with his time. And you can't defend yourself. And you can't attack. And you can't talk it out. And you can't do anything. Your EQ session is just fucked. Cause some random cave dweller in Oklahoma decided to fuck you up and prove his superiority in the only and last place on Earth where he can do so. Red99. That day is the day you seriously put into perspective your whole career on Red. And next day you kinda not log, and play Civilization instead. and then maybe 3 days later you log again. Ah yes. I remember now. The PvP thing. Hmm. Maybe you get hooked for another week and you forget. and BOOM. here comes the nerd again.

You get the point. After three times it was enough for me.
I love everything about Red99 but the PvP. And unfortunately, no matter how you're selling it (we're doing mostly PvE! We need people for ToV! We'll Powerlevel you!) at the end of the day it is a PvP server, and the point is PvP, and in the 50 or so people who have stayed true and loyal to the server to the death there are probably 40 people who love PvP and wouldn't play on a non-PvP server, and think it's badass to PK another player (pras!), and will absolutely love to ruin your day anytime they have the chance to, as it is their only way to interact with the outside world and get a reaction, any reaction, from another human being acknowledging their existence.

These people are not here on the forum to try to recruit us. They're lurking in Crushbone on their Rogue alt. They will never see this message and they don't care. They will hunt for you and kill you and they feed on your tears and your rage quit.

This is Red99. This is what you're joining if you join. Sorry OP.

@strongNpretty: check this on your list as one person who is still actively playing p99 but "salty" about Red, cause apparently you didn't have any in your stats and that feels hard to believe. If red was that magical there'd be more players, it's as simple as that u_u...

Good luck all on the Red server tho. Have fun etc. /o/

I hear you, and i've heard my fair share of horror stories from many folks experiencing these issues before.. No matter what you do, or what server you join.. You're gonna eventually run into a shitbird.

Could be a guy on blue or green who trains City of Mist. Could be a dude who steals loot from Plane of Hate.. Could be a guy who petitions about a camp you rightfully own but somehow he wins and you lose the camp... These people exist no matter where you go.

Had a dude not long ago /ooc that he was paying for my location. If somebody did provide it, i'm sure i woulda gotten shitted on haha..

But thats exactly why im working on a few alts. If that 1 toon gets camped or screwed, i'll just switch over to another and play.. This is why i love this server. The casualness caters to me. I love not caring about the stuff i would normally on blue or green..

But i hear you man, red's not for everybody. And im not trying to recruit everybody haha, but i think this server caters very well to certain folks... And those folks should know that good people do exist here.

magnetaress
11-18-2020, 01:09 PM
To be fair I have been PK'd on red and even ragedquitted once due to personal problems, but even the really crazy pvpers aren't that bad and sometimes very cool depending on their mood and hormone levels at the moment.

Just don't 'expect a lot' and be your own team leader and group go getter and I think you can have success on red. I am tryin to get back into it. But for me it's health. Sometimes I can only sit at the computer for like an hr before I gotta just randomly get up and go piss off for a few hrs and that doesn't work with neckbeards who will camp an item for 5 weeks straight not getting up at all. So I kinda just don't form close bonds with ppl there.

There's a core of ppl who like want you to invest about a year sitting and camping items with and for them, so u can be competative at NtoV pvp but ignore them.

It's still fun tho.

An u can always LNS (loot and scoot) and troll /ooc if u mad

alts are the key to pvp enjoyment because no matter what u can be somewhere else doing something else in an instant if u can't win