PDA

View Full Version : Kabull!

Caball
10-18-2020, 10:21 PM
Hey guys Kabull here, just wanted to let people know I am letting a friend use my account so if you see me online just know it’s sadly not me :( Pretty busy with RL atm not sure I’ll be playing this game again, but hope everyone is having fun slaying dragons and dungeon crawling and whatnot! Feel free to hit me up on discord miss my EQ homies

stowned
10-19-2020, 09:21 AM
:yapnation:

kjs86z
10-19-2020, 12:41 PM
sup gangsta

Caball
10-25-2020, 08:55 PM
Whattup dogg! How you been still passing out at some late night raids losing a few levels outside ToV ent to some hateful dragons?! �� Hope all is well my dude slay some extra mobs for me ��

Caball
10-25-2020, 08:58 PM
Bah can’t use emojis here like I could in riot discord, stay strong :comrade:

Katran
10-26-2020, 06:24 AM
Take care bud!

azeth
10-26-2020, 08:33 AM
you long neck son of a bitch how the hell are ya

Incubo
10-26-2020, 09:34 AM
your "friend" decided to farm DS for 18hrs straight, lol

Solist
10-26-2020, 11:12 AM
Find out how how he flooded the market with urns, with this one simple trick, and all the people farming it for plat are furious!

Tunabros
10-26-2020, 11:14 AM

you got a good friend OP

you might be able to buy your epic now

Caball
10-26-2020, 09:38 PM
Azeth ha doing alright man. Hope you’re well and steering clear of public toilets or nearby porta potties for the sake of the general public!

Caball
10-26-2020, 09:42 PM

Glad my monk that I put my heart and soul into for years is being put to good use instead of rotting away or staring at a wall during a raid lol. Don’t hate!

keawynn
10-28-2020, 11:12 AM
You still mad about that CoF, bud?

kjs86z
10-28-2020, 11:18 AM
Whattup dogg! How you been still passing out at some late night raids losing a few levels outside ToV ent to some hateful dragons?! �� Hope all is well my dude slay some extra mobs for me ��

LOL

Mostly RL for me right now. Been running the boat a lot on the weekends where the cycle has been for a while now. 13% RA last 90 days OP.

Hope all is well man, take care.

Freakish
10-28-2020, 11:41 AM
:yapnation:

Caball
10-28-2020, 02:40 PM
You still mad about that CoF, bud?

Lol. You mean the CoF we rolled need on back in TSS over two years ago? The one where I won, but you rolled higher even though it was need only and you already had a better haste item, and Drider handed it over to you instantly without checking? When people realized you already had a better haste item and didn’t need it all told you to give it back since cheated, and you left the guild in shame within the hour. I took a 6 month break and all the sudden Khaall had let you back into TSS because he’s a piece of shit and doesn’t mind having people like yourself and Bladefrenzy in his guild. That CoF bud?

Nah I’m not mad, just confused as to why you’re mentioning it here on a friendly post I made to connect with friends trying to rile me up. My 8th alt has better gear than you, ive got millions of platinum and haven’t logged into EQ for half a year. You are a sad sad man Kaewynn, hope your life gets better but somehow judging by your out of place and tone deaf comment you are still a loser.

Pyrrhica
10-28-2020, 03:00 PM
Hey buddy, welcome back! :D

conoutoftrol
10-28-2020, 03:14 PM
Lol. You mean the CoF we rolled need on back in TSS over two years ago? The one where I won, but you rolled higher even though it was need only and you already had a better haste item, and Drider handed it over to you instantly without checking? When people realized you already had a better haste item and didn’t need it all told you to give it back since cheated, and you left the guild in shame within the hour. I took a 6 month break and all the sudden Khaall had let you back into TSS because he’s a piece of shit and doesn’t mind having people like yourself and Bladefrenzy in his guild. That CoF bud?

Nah I’m not mad, just confused as to why you’re mentioning it here on a friendly post I made to connect with friends trying to rile me up. My 8th alt has better gear than you, ive got millions of platinum and haven’t logged into EQ for half a year. You are a sad sad man Kaewynn, hope your life gets better but somehow judging by your out of place and tone deaf comment you are still a loser.

mess with the bull and u get the horns

kjs86z
10-28-2020, 03:23 PM
mess with the bull and u get the horns

https://i.imgur.com/SNIfUcL.gif

Sivaeb
10-28-2020, 06:47 PM
Have fun, man!

Tussek

keawynn
10-29-2020, 02:30 PM
Still mad that you rolled lower huh? Also, didn't you get kicked from that guild?

P.S. i gave the cloak to a better monk than you =)

Didn't want to see it worn by a whiny little ninny.

Naerron
11-03-2020, 03:45 PM
/wave kabull, miss ya bud, hope all is well in your world, gratz on the escape velocity to get out of p99

Naerron
11-03-2020, 03:47 PM
sorry you're hurting. No need to post your hate spew here tho, if you want rant or flame there an entire wing of the forums for that.

Still mad that you rolled lower huh? Also, didn't you get kicked from that guild?

enjchanter
11-03-2020, 03:48 PM

I dont even need to know who this is to know how ironic this statement is

Solist
11-03-2020, 09:03 PM

Blue pad warmer posts are always the best.