PDA

View Full Version : My One Plus Nord has some seriously annoying issues.

Dvidgonzlz
10-17-2020, 04:44 AM
I can't play Among Us. The game loads, I enter a game and 5 seconds later all players except me freezes. This happens 9/10 times. My friend said he can see me move around, so it is just me who doesn't get their movements in the game. I can play Among Us on my pc with the phone's hotspot and zero issues so far. So it is the phone and not my network.

Google and Chrome not working properly. They often say I am offline even when my network seems to work fine. Sometimes I search something and the app freezes after loading halfway. And in both cases, I get results if I hit the back button and search again. The back button strategy works 8/10 times. Sometimes I will need multiple tries to get a search result.

Purple and green tint on my screen. This is most prominent when I have a grey background image on the screen and the right side of the screen will be purple tinted, and rarely green.

Keyboard watermarks on my screen. I type something and hit the back botton to minimise the keyboard, the keyboard minimises but an outline of the keyboard and the keys remain on screen as a watermark. This is most visible on bright solid colour backgrounds.

Notification issues. I don't get any notifications from my Instagram directs. I tried all settings and cancelled battery optimization for Instagram. Still nothing works. And the proximity of notification of Hangouts is sometimes more than 30 mins slow. I do get notifications from Hangouts on time, but sometimes I won't get a notification and I turn on the phone and then it pops up and when I check it, the message would be received like 30 mins ago.

I lose my whatsapp stickers from saved sticker packs. I add a sticker pack from the sticker maker app to whatsapp and I get the pack on whatsapp, but after some time the stickers from the packs disappear and the packs will be empty. So I have to go back into the sticker app and add the pack to whatsapp again to get my stickers back. I have to do this like thrice a day to have my stickers on whatsapp. I used the same sticker app (https://gbapps.net/gbwhatsapp-apk/) on my old phone and it worked perfectly fine.

Expand tool in Snapseed not working.

Can someone suggest a solution? Please,

BlackBellamy
10-19-2020, 09:39 AM
Can someone suggest a solution?

Well, banning you and your WhatsApp APK spyware link would be a start.

GinnasP99
10-19-2020, 10:11 AM
Skyrim belongs to the Nords

Swish
10-19-2020, 04:05 PM
Have you tried a speedtest from your "Among Us" device, and then your phone about a minute apart? That might show some kind of weird connectivity issue.

Wireless is a weird thing. If you can use an ethernet cable for your PC/gaming then absolutely do it.

Definitely sounds like you might have installed something bad, anything "third party" for social media isn't something I'd trust, at all.

Kelika2
10-19-2020, 04:50 PM
Khajiit unarmed (with unarmed helper mod) > high elf omni caster (with I Do What I Want - Enchanting and something to make high elves look white and not like they have jaundice) > dual axe orc with ice spells and summon wolf spirit > dragonborn nord > sneak/archery

sry

Morton Jr
10-19-2020, 08:02 PM
probably using a mac

Tunabros
10-20-2020, 12:33 PM
the very FIRST post you make on here is asking about "among us"

Trexller
10-20-2020, 02:30 PM
OP is a chinese bot.

BlackBellamy
10-21-2020, 04:23 PM
OP is a chinese bot.

Expand tool in Snapseed not working...expand tool in Snaps3ed not working...xpand tool in Snase3ed not worrrking...exxxxxxx333s see22d not working````````````````

https://imgur.com/uM5TwEi.gif

Expand tool in Snapseed not working!