PDA

View Full Version : 70 players online

Krazy/sickpuppy
10-03-2020, 07:03 PM
Saturday night prime time Wooh wee you guys are killing it

How many are at char select? And how many are actually in game .

Toad1
10-03-2020, 07:12 PM
do you not want red to succeed? Id like to see a wipe and reroll myself but if they wont do it , would be nice to see the server get used

you disgruntled?

JayDee
10-05-2020, 12:22 PM
While it would seem simple to just introduce a new server with no forethought, that presents its own problems. I think it would be smart to present all of the ideas for the new server and get a consensus everyone can agree on. Clearly the formula for red was not optimal. Once Rogaen pulls the proverbial trigger, there is no looking back.

One thing I would say for sure is no velious. The map is too big and the disparity of gear between casuals and hardcore raiders is too broad. These both discourage new players from joining and looking to participate in a healthy pvp environment.

Fame
10-05-2020, 05:00 PM
I agree there. No velious unless the population is there to support it. Even then in the long run it would probably still be a mistake.

Swish
10-06-2020, 05:49 AM
Lock it at classic, try item loot from day 1.

Shac
10-06-2020, 09:30 AM
Rotating ZEMs & merge with red after it goes x years into velious

jvendoza
10-06-2020, 06:19 PM
Rotating ZEMs & merge with red after it goes x years into velious

Even on the current server, rotating ZEM would be cool. Look at what the last ZEM changes did for Hole and Permafrost; groups there every day. Switch it up every quarter and get some XP and PVP action in new zones.

Baler
10-07-2020, 01:22 PM
Even on the current server, rotating ZEM would be cool.