PDA

View Full Version : Liberate Armenia

Patriam1066
10-03-2020, 02:04 PM
It’s time for the Turks to go back to Kazakhstan (or hell)

Either is fine with me

Toad1
10-03-2020, 03:52 PM
i feel bad for how irrelevant and clueless this kid is

maybe you should ship all your relatives juiceboxes, might help because no one in america gives a fuck about them thats for sure

Patriam1066
10-03-2020, 04:43 PM
I’m not Armenian

You should care about genocide

Hope this helps!

douglas1999
10-04-2020, 03:15 AM
Wait they're doing it again?

BlackBellamy
10-04-2020, 10:34 AM
Yeah but they're starting slow, just one pilot so far.

Patriam1066
10-04-2020, 10:38 AM
They’re shelling Stepanakert, including civilian apartment complexes

Swish
10-06-2020, 05:50 AM
What is the UN doing about it?

charmcitysking
10-06-2020, 09:07 AM
What is the UN doing about it?

Giving stern looks

BlackBellamy
10-06-2020, 09:34 AM
They’re shelling Stepanakert, including civilian apartment complexes

Check out this video of the shelling.

https://vk.com/video-34740837_456265543

The Azeri's are supposedly using cluster munitions, which deploy shrapnel ground level.

In this video, watch the white paint on the tree front and center. Watch the two cars parked on the right.

The video shows several salvos. Every time one comes in, you can see black pockmarks on the white paint and the cars are perforated also and their tires go out.

Imagine just walking down that street, walking your dog and holding a bottle of Jermuk mineral water and this happens.

BlackBellamy
10-06-2020, 09:36 AM
Imagine that white tree area is your liver.

Your only precious liver.

BlackBellamy
10-06-2020, 09:40 AM
I don't see what kind of claim the Azeri's have to Nagorgon-Krabbylath. After the last conflict the Armenians ethnically cleansed the whole area. The kicked out like half to a million Azeris. We should reward that kind of hard effort and let them keep it.

I mean imagine moving all those Azeri's back in, with all the wagons and the dogs and the crying children, and then ten years later they're on their way out again.

Toad1
10-06-2020, 10:32 AM
dont worry im sure they will run out of shells soon enough, and theres plenty of trash to continue the breeding

close thread move to resolved

Patriam1066
10-06-2020, 10:32 AM
It’s Armenian land, and the Azeris aren’t an ethnicity. They are people of iranian Shiite descent who were taught Turkish by the Qizilbash, and only became a nation because of the Russians taking the Caucasus. My wife is “Azeri.” She speaks persian and would admit only dogs converse in Turkic

Nagorno-Karabakh is ethnic Armenian and the surrounding lands were purged due to Azerbaijan not honoring independence of the enclave. Regardless, the Armenian genocide and the loss of western Armenia justifies us taking the side of Armenia. Plus, Armenia is much more democratic and civilized than Azerbaijan

Finally, while it looks like Armenia is losing right now, I have this sneaking suspicion Iran is about to send 100,000 arabs and afghans in to even the playing field. We shall see, Iran has a funny habit of ruthless commitment

Toad1
10-06-2020, 10:34 AM
anyone give a fuck about iranian shits? me either

Patriam1066
10-06-2020, 10:37 AM
You’re from Florida bud, Jesus doesn’t know your name

Toad1
10-06-2020, 10:40 AM
Jesus was just a carpenter who made up a bunch of shit and died running his mouth

Patriam1066
10-06-2020, 10:44 AM
SAD!

#PrayersForArmenia
#NukeMecca

Bardp1999
10-06-2020, 11:27 AM
Tell me the story of Joseph Smith again papa

strongNpretty
10-06-2020, 11:29 AM
Haha im'a just step in and agree that Florida is a pretty fucky place in this country haha...

Toad1
10-06-2020, 12:03 PM
Florida such a special place, if only we had better weather

90 and extremely high humidity STILL

GIVE US A COOL FRONT PLEASE BABY JESUS

Patriam1066
10-06-2020, 04:25 PM
Houston’s had good weather lately for some reason. It’s normally humid like Florida all the time, but without the beaches

strongNpretty
10-06-2020, 04:38 PM
Houston’s had good weather lately for some reason. It’s normally humid like Florida all the time, but without the beaches

Oh maaaaaaan but your football team is soooooooo bad!!!!!

Patriam1066
10-06-2020, 04:54 PM
The Texans? lol

strongNpretty
10-06-2020, 04:57 PM
Yeah haha :) But don't worry, I do like the Texans :)

Mota
10-06-2020, 04:58 PM
The Texans? lol

Just adopt the Titans for a little bit, it wasn't your fault they got emancipated.

strongNpretty
10-06-2020, 05:17 PM
Just adopt the Titans for a little bit, it wasn't your fault they got emancipated.

HAHA for real..... Man I miss the Oilers dude.. I really despise when teams buy other teams and blah blah blah…

Toad1
10-06-2020, 05:53 PM
they just mentioned armenia on the news and i heard a shell, even the newscaster sounded like he didnt care and they covered it for 8 seconds, then mentioned turkish foreign minister now he is talking about stuff thats relevant

Swish
10-06-2020, 07:24 PM
Giving stern looks

The UN needs to disband at this point, it achieves nothing purposeful.

Danth
10-06-2020, 07:29 PM
The UN needs to disband at this point, it achieves nothing purposeful.

Its lack of visible value is universally agreed upon, yet it remains a going concern. I suspect governments favor it as a nice place to harmlessly deposit unwanted diplomats or other ill-favored personnel who have not actually disgraced themselves. Got an inept but respected guy you want out of the way? Appoint him to the UN.

Danth

Patriam1066
10-06-2020, 07:44 PM
Yeah haha :) But don't worry, I do like the Texans :)

The Texans and the cowboys are oddly terrible considering Texas has 88% of american football talent pool. You’d think our markets would press owners into better management, but nah

Honestly man, I haven’t kept up with sports in 2020. Covid fucked that up for me

Toad1
10-06-2020, 08:26 PM
No such thing as football talent pool its all idiots, both playing and watching

the biggest stars are bankrupt a year after they stop playing or die of brain damage / suicide

Woke Locc
10-06-2020, 10:27 PM
Its lack of visible value is universally agreed upon, yet it remains a going concern. I suspect governments favor it as a nice place to harmlessly deposit unwanted diplomats or other ill-favored personnel who have not actually disgraced themselves. Got an inept but respected guy you want out of the way? Appoint him to the UN.

Danth

The UN is a useful tool for maintaining (relative) global peace. It becomes a headache when our "allies" forget their place at the table. Don't throw the baby out with the bidet water.

charmcitysking
10-07-2020, 06:09 AM

Danth

Bingo. RL loot pinata for the politically connected.

The only 'global peace' the UN maintains is that which the 5 veto-holders allow it to maintain.

strongNpretty
10-07-2020, 09:24 AM
The Texans and the cowboys are oddly terrible considering Texas has 88% of american football talent pool. You’d think our markets would press owners into better management, but nah

Honestly man, I haven’t kept up with sports in 2020. Covid fucked that up for me

Yeah honestly i haven't either haha.. Sad days :(

Woke Locc
10-07-2020, 03:47 PM
Greece outlawed fascism today

America should follow suit

BlackBellamy
10-07-2020, 04:13 PM
and the Azeris aren’t an ethnicity.

Ethnicities are hard to define, let's say historically those peoples were never self-ruling. The Armenians had a tons more self-rule in their history than the Azeris.

Regardless, the Armenian genocide and the loss of western Armenia justifies us taking the side of Armenia.

Nah, that's what wars are all about. You take stuff and it becomes yours. If someone in the future wants to take it back, their reason can't be I'm taking it back. They need a new reason, or well they don't need any reason at all, but I'm saying if you're like I'm taking back my land that might as well be no reason. It probably wasn't yours to begin with, I mean everyone likes to think so but they can never produce the deed. Records from those eras are spotty at best.

I'm not saying the Armenians don't have a valid beef with well, pretty much all their neighbors, but taking stuff back isn't a good reason.

The best reasons for war are a) God told us to do it, and weirdly in a very specific way and b) They attacked us first, what are you talking about? If I was the Armenians I would go with one of those.

Plus, Armenia is much more democratic and civilized than Azerbaijan

It's amazing it survives as a nation at all, surrounded by all those barbarians. I mean not up north, the Georgians are sensible fellows and also 83% Christian, so they should be funneling Russian aid down south, no?

BlackBellamy
10-07-2020, 04:42 PM
I have this sneaking suspicion Iran is about to send 100,000 arabs and afghans in to even the playing field. We shall see, Iran has a funny habit of ruthless commitment

...and as we come around the first turn, Turkey is clearly FIRST sending the Jihadis, with Iran lagging behind. We can see Erdrogan in front, carrying a whole bus of Syrians all by himself! He's earning loud boos from the French delegation on the straightaway, but he doesn't seem to be paying attention!

France accuses Turkey of sending Syrian jihadists to Nagorno-Karabakh (https://www.reuters.com/article/us-armenia-azerbaijan-putin-macron/france-accuses-turkey-of-sending-syrian-mercenaries-to-nagorno-karabakh-idUSKBN26L3SB)

Patriam1066
10-07-2020, 05:23 PM
...and as we come around the first turn, Turkey is clearly FIRST sending the Jihadis, with Iran lagging behind. We can see Erdrogan in front, carrying a whole bus of Syrians all by himself! He's earning loud boos from the French delegation on the straightaway, but he doesn't seem to be paying attention!

France accuses Turkey of sending Syrian jihadists to Nagorno-Karabakh (https://www.reuters.com/article/us-armenia-azerbaijan-putin-macron/france-accuses-turkey-of-sending-syrian-mercenaries-to-nagorno-karabakh-idUSKBN26L3SB)

Old news, why do you think I suggested nuking Mecca? We aren’t sending a strong enough message to these “people”

Toad1
10-07-2020, 07:37 PM
Fighting broke out last week in breakaway Nagorno-Karabakh - part of Azerbaijan but run by its mostly ethnic Armenian inhabitants - and has reached its most serious level since a war in the 1990s.

It was also confirmed no one gives a fuck beacause no one even knew azerbaijan was a real place, or there was such a thing as an armenian

When asked, the average american thought an armenian was a sandwinch

more at 11 after the shelling

Back to you bob

Patriam1066
10-07-2020, 11:28 PM
Turkish f-16s reportedly in Azerbaijan, per the New York Times

Swish
10-08-2020, 04:18 AM

The EU probably still grinning and wanting to bring Turkey in as a member state if they can swing it.

Toad1
10-08-2020, 09:00 AM

Turkey does not have any planes its probably fake news

Patriam1066
10-08-2020, 09:55 AM
Muslims shelling the Shusha cathedral

OK guys I know y’all hate Jesus and have no spine or balls but at a certain point we have to nuke Mecca

Patriam1066
10-08-2020, 09:56 AM
Turkey does not have any planes its probably fake news

They have license to manufacture them in turkey lol

BlackBellamy
10-08-2020, 10:39 AM
Muslims shelling the Shusha cathedral

OK guys I know y’all hate Jesus and have no spine or balls but at a certain point we have to nuke Mecca

I think more accurately Muslims just firing artillery all over the place and the cathedral took a hit to the roof. You can see from the pictures it's just one hit on the right side roof.

The latest Armenian casualty count is up 30, bringing the total to 350 (this is fighting men, not civilians). Azerbaijan has not released it's casualty figures, which I personally believe to be much much higher. The civilian casualties seem to be almost exclusively to be Armenian.

BlackBellamy
10-08-2020, 11:03 AM
but at a certain point we have to nuke Mecca

How about memes or other humorous images meant to satirize the close relationship between the two leaders involved?

https://imgur.com/I33c22l.jpg

I'm striking a blow, what are you doing?

Patriam1066
10-08-2020, 11:16 AM
Trying to convince my wife to let me go kill turks, so far I’m being overruled

(my wife is Azeri from northern Iran)

Toad1
10-08-2020, 02:31 PM
Im sure the planes they manufacture are amazing

half of them probably dont work or explode when you turn them on

Trexller
10-08-2020, 03:20 PM
we have to nuke Mecca

yes pls.

Patriam1066
10-08-2020, 07:20 PM
I think more accurately Muslims just firing artillery all over the place and the cathedral took a hit to the roof. You can see from the pictures it's just one hit on the right side roof.

The latest Armenian casualty count is up 30, bringing the total to 350 (this is fighting men, not civilians). Azerbaijan has not released it's casualty figures, which I personally believe to be much much higher. The civilian casualties seem to be almost exclusively to be Armenian.

With this knowledge, I wonder why Armenians didn’t trust Azeris enough to live inside their nation, surrounded by them. It’s almost like their evil led to the actions of 1988. Or maybe Stalin wasn’t partial in cartography?

Kick turkey’s ass out of NATO

BlackBellamy
10-08-2020, 10:16 PM
yes pls.

I would prefer endless waves of conventional bombers, landing at Diego Garcia and rearming and flying right back.

It's 4773km between Mecca and Diego Garcia, doubled for round trip is 9546 we will round that up to 10k for time over target and. We have 58 B-52s in service, that's one B-52 every 172km.

A B-52 travels at around 844km per hour, which means one B-52 will arrive over Mecca every 12 minutes and 30 seconds with 10,000 lbs of love.

Maybe less, figure 8,000 lbs of bombs to avoid refueling.

Swish
10-09-2020, 12:51 AM
Azerbaijan has not released it's casualty figures, which I personally believe to be much much higher.

No doubt about it.

Trexller
10-09-2020, 01:04 AM
I would prefer endless waves of conventional bombers, landing at Diego Garcia and rearming and flying right back.

It's 4773km between Mecca and Diego Garcia, doubled for round trip is 9546 we will round that up to 10k for time over target and. We have 58 B-52s in service, that's one B-52 every 172km.

A B-52 travels at around 844km per hour, which means one B-52 will arrive over Mecca every 12 minutes and 30 seconds with 10,000 lbs of love.

Maybe less, figure 8,000 lbs of bombs to avoid refueling.

Trident II MIRV warheads.

BlackBellamy
10-12-2020, 10:57 AM
https://vk.com/video-34740837_456265661
https://vk.com/video-34740837_456265643

Watch these two videos that Azerbaijan released showing strikes on Armenian positions.

See the hovering targeting drone bringing in a strike with pin-point accuracy. Watch as the expensive military equipment goes bye-bye. Do you see the soldiers running with like a second's warning that something bad is about to happen? Yeah, they don't make it.

This is the main interesting thing about this:

Both Armenia and Azerbaijan are garbage countries with garbage militaries. I don't want to insult them, but they're both third-rate players. Neither are known for anything except for irregulars, artillery duels, and a bit of ethnic cleansing.

Remember the last 'war' that took place there was 1994. It was decidedly a low-tech affair. Sure, tons of people died but it was very conventional and most of it wasn't on film.

Fast forward 16 years.

Only 16 years.

Now Azerbaijan, who are still a garbage country with a garbage military, field commercially-available yet precise and deadly drones that allow guided munitions to be deposited on a target the size of an apple.

This is the future of warfare my friends. Third, maybe even fourth-rate entities are going to be able to swarm the enemy with cheap drones.

If you don't have an air-defense system that can take out swarms of drones, you ain't gonna be able to project power worth of shit. I'm not sure what the US capability is there, but the current Russian air-defense systems (the ones most likely to be used by third-party combatants) are not very good against drones:

“The analyst explains his position primarily by the fact that the S-300 and S-400 systems have low efficiency in the fight against small drones, objects at lower altitude or objects with low RCS and this is more likely a task for anti-aircraft installations and short-range air defense systems like the Pantsir” – Igor Konashenkov, spokesman for the Russian Ministry of Defense. Igor Konashenkov refrained commenting on repeated success by Israeli and Turkish drones in defeating Pantsir and Buk
https://www.globaldefensecorp.com/2020/03/05/russian-made-s-300-and-s-400-did-not-fire-a-single-shot-against-turkish-and-israeli-fighter-jets-and-drones-heres-why/

BlackBellamy
10-12-2020, 11:10 AM
Speaking of military innovation, not everything has to be super-high tech. Sometimes it's just a simple idea.

The USMC have this artillery system, the HIMARS:

https://imgur.com/b6yRW3m.jpg

Normally they land this thing amphibiously and have it support the troops:

https://imgur.com/zd2wt1j.jpg

You know what those lazy leathernecks did? They said fuck it, why don't we just strap it down to the deck and fire it off from there:

https://imgur.com/keQ8CcL.jpg

https://imgur.com/bcxgiON.gif

A detachment of Marines with Camp Pendleton, Calif.-based 5th Battalion, 11th Marines, set up the vehicle-borne launch system on the flight deck of amphibious transport dock USS Anchorage (LPD-23). Programmed with information about the objective – suspected enemy air defenses – on a nearby island, the HIMARS launcher fired off a rocket at a target 70 kilometers away.

Target destroyed, officials said.

The missile strike, coming during the biannual amphibious task force exercise Dawn Blitz off southern California, marked a big first for the Navy and the Marine Corps.

“The ability to project power from and at sea is critical,” Lt. Col. Tom Savage, operations officer with 1st Marine Expeditionary Brigade, told a small group of journalists at a briefing aboard USS Essex, the flagship for the exercise.
“It’s a significant capability.”

https://news.usni.org/2017/10/24/marines-fire-himars-ship-sea-control-experiment-navy

Edit: notice in that gif, the sea is rolling. Still target destroyed. Noice.

Woke Locc
10-12-2020, 11:15 AM

Watch these two videos that Azerbaijan released showing strikes on Armenian positions.

See the hovering targeting drone bringing in a strike with pin-point accuracy. Watch as the expensive military equipment goes bye-bye. Do you see the soldiers running with like a second's warning that something bad is about to happen? Yeah, they don't make it.

Both Armenia and Azerbaijan are garbage countries with garbage militaries. I don't want to insult them, but they're both third-rate players. Neither are known for anything except for irregulars, artillery duels, and a bit of ethnic cleansing.

Remember the last 'war' that took place there was 1994. It was decidedly a low-tech affair. Sure, tons of people died but it was very conventional and most of it wasn't on film.

Fast forward 16 years.

Only 16 years.

Now Azerbaijan, who are still a garbage country with a garbage military, field commercially-available yet precise and deadly drones that allow guided munitions to be deposited on a target the size of an apple.

This is the future of warfare my friends. Third, maybe even fourth-rate entities are going to be able to swarm the enemy with cheap drones.

If you don't have an air-defense system that can take out swarms of drones, you ain't gonna be able to project power worth of shit. I'm not sure what the US capability is there, but the current Russian air-defense systems (the ones most likely to be used by third-party combatants) are not very good against drones:

https://www.globaldefensecorp.com/2020/03/05/russian-made-s-300-and-s-400-did-not-fire-a-single-shot-against-turkish-and-israeli-fighter-jets-and-drones-heres-why/

An armed society is a polite society.

Toad1
10-12-2020, 11:27 AM
some nasty videos there bud, poor bastards

Patriam1066
10-12-2020, 05:28 PM

Fast forward 16 years.

Only 16 years.

That would be 26 years math whizz

But yeah, your point is well taken. Israel and the United States have the capability. Israel’s is already deployed

Iran used a drone swarm to hit the Saudi oil refinery, they couldn’t knock them down. As for the current Azeri dog’s actions in Armenia, trump should declare a no fly zone and bomb the Turks and Azeris back to the Stone Age

Donkey Hotay
10-12-2020, 06:21 PM
What does a Marine amphibious unit usually roll with in terms of a naval escort? Is 70km a long reach for those warships or something? Strapping a mobile launcher to a Ro-Ro seems like a bubblegum-and-baling-wire approach.

Toad1
10-12-2020, 06:30 PM
pretty sure they shot a cruise missile not a drone missile at the refinery

Patriam1066
10-12-2020, 07:13 PM
pretty sure they shot a cruise missile not a drone missile at the refinery

Nah they sent over drones to distract their AA

Cruise missile used, yes. Iran has drones as advanced as the Turkish ones the azeris use. They aren’t as advanced as the Israeli loitering drones that Azerbaijan has, however

Toad1
10-12-2020, 07:31 PM
Iran has drones as advanced as the Turkish ones the azeris use.

Fisher Price, my first drone !

Patriam1066
10-12-2020, 07:52 PM
Turks are low IQ, sick man of Europe. Drones aren’t that advanced

Hope this helps

BlackBellamy
10-12-2020, 09:03 PM
That would be 26 years math whizz

yeah fast forward 26 i did the math right i just thought it was 2010

Patriam1066
10-16-2020, 09:32 PM
Russia isn’t helping Armenia. Damn, Russians are huge pussies

At least they were revealed to be losers. Sadly, the Armenian genocide continues apace. This is a great shame for the entire aryan race

BlackBellamy
10-17-2020, 11:19 AM
I like the way they had an AFV in a totally brown courtyard with green vegetation piled on top of it. That sure camouflaged it!

https://vk.com/video-34740837_456265790

These strikes are relentless.

Woke Locc
10-17-2020, 12:42 PM
What song is this? (https://www.reddit.com/r/neoconNWO/comments/jc3y33/how_do_we_stop_iran_from_getting_the_bomb/)

Swish
10-18-2020, 01:24 AM
Russia isn’t helping Armenia. Damn, Russians are huge pussies

At least they were revealed to be losers. Sadly, the Armenian genocide continues apace. This is a great shame for the entire aryan race

This really surprises me, I don't think an expansionist Turkey is good for Russia. Consider about 8-10(?) years ago Russia rolled the tanks into Georgia not too far away etc.

Morton Jr
10-18-2020, 01:30 PM
I like the way they had an AFV in a totally brown courtyard with green vegetation piled on top of it. That sure camouflaged it!

https://vk.com/video-34740837_456265790

These strikes are relentless.

This is kind of sad to watch, not sure why anyone would be shooting missiles into anyone elses country, dont give them a need to blow up your trucks just stop being dicks imo.

Patriam1066
10-18-2020, 06:31 PM
This is kind of sad to watch, not sure why anyone would be shooting missiles into anyone elses country, dont give them a need to blow up your trucks just stop being dicks imo.

He enjoys Christians being killed. That’s why he lives in poverty in a low ceiling shit hole. Blackbellamy is Dino, he admitted to pulling a gun on a black kid who knocked on his door at night. He isn’t a man

BlackBellamy
10-18-2020, 11:06 PM
Blackbellamy is Dino, he admitted to pulling a gun on a black kid who knocked on his door at night. He isn’t a man

Whoa whoa whoa, I never said he was black. I described him as "Mixed-race, possibly Hispanic with a slight Caribbean and Mestizo influence, with a slight build and a really awesome washboard stomach".

Of course I'm a man! No woman would be able to appreciate his willowy beauty, especially when he was whimpering like a scared little bitch with my gun in his mouth.

(I have to do that because my penis doesn't work.)

(Otherwise I'm a man.)

(100%)

Morton Jr
10-19-2020, 08:08 PM
He enjoys Christians being killed. That’s why he lives in poverty in a low ceiling shit hole. Blackbellamy is Dino, he admitted to pulling a gun on a black kid who knocked on his door at night. He isn’t a man

Pretty sure the kid was being a dick and was doing something with ordering pizzas in dino's name.

Jibartik
10-19-2020, 08:14 PM
Whoa whoa whoa, I never said he was black. I described him as "Mixed-race, possibly Hispanic with a slight Caribbean and Mestizo influence, with a slight build and a really awesome washboard stomach".

Of course I'm a man! No woman would be able to appreciate his willowy beauty, especially when he was whimpering like a scared little bitch with my gun in his mouth.

(I have to do that because my penis doesn't work.)

(Otherwise I'm a man.)

(100%)

Man it's a good thing you weren't playing crash bandicoot with your girlfriend.

Woke Locc
10-19-2020, 08:19 PM
Pretty sure the kid was being a dick and was doing something with ordering pizzas in dino's name.

No he bought the black kids pizza I forget why.

Dino lore is good