PDA

View Full Version : Classic, Classic EQ. 1 week later.

notahipster
05-14-2011, 05:00 AM
We are proud to say it a relative success.

85 total members.

id say 35-50 active. many casual players.

A lvl 30 necro, and 40 magi re-roller. which even for pet class is achievment.
a 20 Human Warrior.

Several items being sold in guild. Grouping available easy from 1-20 though much less under 5 now. Blacksmithing / Fletching / and Tailored items.

Uncovering alot of quests none of us have ever done. Rat Shaped Ring or Barnacle breast plate anyone? Jboots? Ney. but maybe a warm Shawl of the wind spirit. Don't leave home without it! 2 alligator rings and 2 limestone rings is considered jewlery though still maybe some insignia rings.

If anyone is working on an lower lvl quests and need help, give a member a tell. If anyone is still interested in joining you can send me a msg or Lotharr a tell. However we are not on mass recruitment anymore so we are looking more for those who enjoy questing and like to see their char to 50, to aplit into a few different focused nightly groups for eventual raids.

Shadey
05-14-2011, 05:03 AM
Very nice. Congrats.

Friday
05-14-2011, 06:13 AM
What is this?

Shadey
05-14-2011, 06:19 AM
They created a "no twink" guild that attains their gear from quests and drops only. Or by helping each other out etc. No trade in CL tunnel etc to twink your chars. And hold events each week or a few times a week. And having lots of fun doing it.

notahipster
05-14-2011, 06:22 AM
exactly the point thank you Shadey

yes, we are having our guild birthday today 1 week old and 85 members.

today is my rl birthday to yay!

Shadey
05-14-2011, 06:23 AM
exactly the point thank you Shadey

yes, we are having our guild birthday today 1 week old and 85 members.

today is my rl birthday to yay!

Happy Birthday!

Labyrrinth
05-14-2011, 09:02 AM
good luck with your guild, sounds like you guys are having a blast!!! :):)

Amelinda
05-14-2011, 02:56 PM
We are proud to say it a relative success.

If anyone is still interested in joining you can send me a msg or Lotharr a tell.

Oh Hai....

what was the guild name again? i'm a little slow and didn't see it anywhere in here....though since I met Lotharr last night...I should know this :)

notahipster
05-14-2011, 03:31 PM
Blackburrow bandits!