PDA

View Full Version : Menkes Tabolet (south qeynos)

notahipster
05-14-2011, 04:33 AM
there is an npc. im not sure if he is of elvish or human race. but he wanders near thumpy irontoe and the dock with the fisherman and bait shop. He often
offers newbie armor line of quests. Rat fur cap, rat pelt cape, snake fang necklace. and lucky rats foot necklace. on the rat fur cap and snake fang necklace. quest worked fine on rats foot necklace and rat pelt cape however he returned items. but they were not in inventory. i found out one of them (rat pelt cape) i had given him 3 gold because on the one website it said 3 on alakahzam i read though it said 4 gold. so i can understand that one maybe. i had to gold at the time it was a mistake, but the rat foot one appears to be the same. but the error is more that the items were not handed back. For example i did the quest for diseased pelts in Qeynos hills to return them to the priestess in the rodect nife guild, and the one quest i needed to be lvl 8 and was 7 and she handed item back. also i tryed to hand him one gold (menkes tabolet) and he handed it back to me.

Thumpy irontoe asks you to get him a honey mead. and when u do he says bring me 1 more. and when udo nothing happens. but that may just be. (:

nilbog
10-02-2011, 01:46 PM
If you're saying the bug is that npcs don't return items they don't need, then that's working as intended.

Currently, some npcs do and some don't.

No npcs returned items up till Luclin for sure, so make sure to read your quests carefully before turning in items.