PDA

View Full Version : WTB Green Dragon Scales - 850k

JackofSpade
09-22-2020, 12:15 AM
Sea title, 850k plat offer for greendragon scales for warrior epic. I also have a bio orb if you prefer that to some of the plat.

wagorf
09-22-2020, 05:41 AM
somebody sell this guy a green scale!!

Croco
09-22-2020, 06:28 AM
Incredibly unlikely to happen, it would be easier to just join a raiding guild and get your vp key or sock sev. I'm willing to bet a lot of plat that every green scale that drops gets turned into a warrior epic in very short order.

JackofSpade
09-22-2020, 09:19 PM
somebody sell this guy a green scale!!

Listen to wagorfs advice!!

Incredibly unlikely to happen, it would be easier to just join a raiding guild and get your vp key or sock sev. I'm willing to bet a lot of plat that every green scale that drops gets turned into a warrior epic in very short order.

Thanks for your opinion. I am in a raiding guild but the scales drop rarely and even when they do I am not always online / don't have the dkp to beat another bidder, so I am expediting the process by making a plat offer. Perhaps someone in another raid guild would like to bid their dkp on them in order to sell and bank a ton of plat. Or maybe someone who has been inactive for a while decides to let them go. I've got nothing to lose by making this post and putting the offer out there.