PDA

View Full Version : Be careful with Thurg armor MQs

remen
09-21-2020, 01:31 PM
It seems some troll has run around pre-loading gems onto quest npcs in thurg, so my warrior is now the proud new owner of shaman chain legs

Ripqozko
09-21-2020, 01:55 PM
its always been like that, part of risk of MQing, skyshrine aint much better.

Uuruk
09-21-2020, 02:07 PM
It was me

madgarin
09-21-2020, 02:15 PM
Someone should give hasten some gold and a rapier for giggles.

Dreenk317
09-21-2020, 02:25 PM
Its all been done before. Its the risk taken with MQ's.

strongNpretty
09-21-2020, 02:53 PM
The best Custom Content to be considered- Do away with MQ's.. Repopulate some of these zones with people LFG'n.. Instead you have all these awesome zones with 1-3 people in there just camping the same shit, unless a guild raids, then it's 200 folks piled up... All this awesome gear to drop from Kael that everybody needs or wants, but unless there is a pop in there, there is like 2 folks at a time.. Why are we shooting ourselves in the foot like this?

Saw like 250 people in DL this weekend for Gore.. WTF?!

Fammaden
09-21-2020, 03:07 PM
The best Custom Content to be considered- Do away with MQ's.. Repopulate some of these zones with people LFG'n.. Instead you have all these awesome zones with 1-3 people in there just camping the same shit, unless a guild raids, then it's 200 folks piled up... All this awesome gear to drop from Kael that everybody needs or wants, but unless there is a pop in there, there is like 2 folks at a time.. Why are we shooting ourselves in the foot like this?

Saw like 250 people in DL this weekend for Gore.. WTF?!

Yeah it would be an interesting move for sure, but white scales are tradeable so not sure what Gore has to do with it really.

Nirgon
09-21-2020, 03:15 PM
Obligatory wouldn't happen on green

strongNpretty
09-21-2020, 03:20 PM
Yeah it would be an interesting move for sure, but white scales are tradeable so not sure what Gore has to do with it really.

Gore has nothing to do with anything really.. All i'm saying is, if we had more to PUG in other than the hole- Then there wouldn't be 250 people stopping what they are doing to kill 1 single Gore...

If people had reason to stay in zone and keep adventuring for items they want like platehouse- They aren't going to leave PH for a 1 in 250 chance at a Mystical Pouch....

I just think its lame there are all these cool zones to level in with awesome gear to attain but just cause they aren't at the top of the charts in ZEM, or cause the mobs hit harder or have more HP's that we just toss them aside.. Then we do dumb shit like MQ's.... Some MQ's i understand, maybe you'll never have the time to attain an item without it.. I get that, But Thurg gear is not one of those items.. Adventurers need to adventure again!!!!

Arcticflava
09-21-2020, 04:17 PM
Gore has nothing to do with anything really.. All i'm saying is, if we had more to PUG in other than the hole- Then there wouldn't be 250 people stopping what they are doing to kill 1 single Gore...

If people had reason to stay in zone and keep adventuring for items they want like platehouse- They aren't going to leave PH for a 1 in 250 chance at a Mystical Pouch....

I just think its lame there are all these cool zones to level in with awesome gear to attain but just cause they aren't at the top of the charts in ZEM, or cause the mobs hit harder or have more HP's that we just toss them aside.. Then we do dumb shit like MQ's.... Some MQ's i understand, maybe you'll never have the time to attain an item without it.. I get that, But Thurg gear is not one of those items.. Adventurers need to adventure again!!!!

What specifically is preventing you from grouping in places like Thurg?

7thGate
09-21-2020, 04:36 PM
Kael is busier than I would have thought. I spent three weeks there of real time, mostly AFK, while I ground out Field Supplies turnins. There's usually people at 4 way, sometimes people at plate house or camping Bjrakor the cold, people do periodic arena and faction pull events. The zone has a kind of tidal rhythm set by Vindi, KDT, Statue and Tormax spawns. Its one of the livelier places in the game, actually.

remen
09-22-2020, 12:22 AM
its always been like that, part of risk of MQing, skyshrine aint much better.

Its all been done before. Its the risk taken with MQ's.

Ya for sure it's part of the risk of selling an armor MQ, my main goal of this thread is to let people know to consider waiting til after the next quake before doing thurg armor MQs, since it seems like some troll has loaded up some vendors there with gems.

Obligatory wouldn't happen on green

There is no thurgadin on green, and no kael where the armors drop, and no other velious zones where the gems drop, so you have hitten the nail on his head

Veleria
09-28-2020, 04:45 PM
before you MQ put 4 junk items in trade to clear the cache as it were

Croco
09-28-2020, 05:29 PM
before you MQ put 4 junk items in trade to clear the cache as it were

that doesn't work, it's been tested

Ripqozko
09-28-2020, 08:40 PM
Neither does killing it, they keep same inventory.