PDA

View Full Version : Bard random Coda

Shadowrat
09-14-2020, 01:49 PM
When I'm banging away twisting songs, a song will often fail to play. I'm not talking about "A missing note....", the message is 'your song ends' or something like that. I suspect this is caused by client/network sync issue. In which case it's just how it is and I'll have to live with it.

To Twist I'm using short macros, I prefer /st over /stopsong as /st immediately stops an in-progress cast, or a playing song. I don't use any delay as delays just add to the confusion of what is actually happening or not with your twist. Also, not using macros, plain ol double tapping doesn't improve things, still happens this way too.
1: /st
2: /cast {n}

Anyone have a work around other then slow down and wait or use delays?

Ludwigg

peterpal
09-14-2020, 02:02 PM
It's a known bug where your UI is not updating the cast bar. Most likely you have pressed again because you don't see the cast bar and that makes the 'your song ends' message.
There's not much you can do but trust that you started casting and wait 3 seconds to confirm.

Shadowrat
09-14-2020, 02:19 PM
It's a known bug where your UI is not updating the cast bar. Most likely you have pressed again because you don't see the cast bar and that makes the 'your song ends' message.
There's not much you can do but trust that you started casting and wait 3 seconds to confirm.

Good to know, thanks

Dreenk317
09-26-2020, 04:08 PM
Ya, it can be annoying. But, if you pay attention, you will notice your cast bar dissapear, but none of your gems refresh. And you are actually still casting. And if you watch, you will see the effects hit