PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys! New player here! (Been my second day on)

Zezima
09-11-2020, 05:12 PM
Hey guys! Just wanted to say hello and share my experience thus far, I started playing Yesterday I rolled a Half-Elf Bard named "Dustan'' on the green server. I love MMO's and played most just not the OG EQ. My first MMO ever was Everquest online adventures for the ps2 back when I was a child. Oh boy did it leave a impression on me. A heck of a first mmo. Flash forward to now and I've played dozens of MMO's with none of them scratching that itch other than runescape. I've played that on and off for the better part of 15 years.

I must say I really enjoy the game! I picked a bard because he can do a little bit of everything and is semi challenging play. Takes a toll on the fingers I hear. I figured if I was gonna EQ might as well do it right! The community is so nice on here! Reminds me of the old runescape days and EQOA! To me thats what makes a MMO great and timeless. The player interactions and community. I've got to level 5 so far, Obtained a full set of banded armor and all my starter instruments and songs (from bone chips) and done 2 bard mail quests, and I learned how to kite

I enjoy the bard life thus far lol. Later I plan to set up hotkeys and macros. I need to figure out how to switch between instruments and weapons on the fly. I assume I'll be doing that alot! At least till I get my epic one day. I plan to be active on the forums here as well. Seems pretty nice. Eventually I'd like to join a guild. I dunno what level I should be before I do that. I know there is guilds who welcome new players I hear I may look into that.

So yeah thats pretty much my experience thus far, Its awesome. If anyone reading this has a guild and would like a members leave me a reply! Happy adventuring out there!

BlackBellamy
09-11-2020, 07:12 PM
Welcome aboard. Look for guilds with "green" in the subject line in this section https://www.project1999.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18 I'm sure there are some newb levelling guilds hiring.

If you haven't seen the wiki here it is https://wiki.project1999.com/Bard

I plan to be active on the forums here as well

The community is so nice on here!

Indeed we are! Stay out of Rants and Flames and Off-Topic so you keep that feeling. If you go in there all innocent and pure some monster like me will sarcastically destroy your argument with facts and logic and then the whole mess will be sunk by our edgelord's meme-torpedo. Don't forget to vote! (in our polls).

Zezima
09-11-2020, 08:20 PM
Welcome aboard. Look for guilds with "green" in the subject line in this section https://www.project1999.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18 I'm sure there are some newb levelling guilds hiring.

If you haven't seen the wiki here it is https://wiki.project1999.com/Bard

Thanks for the heads up! Hey now I do enjoy a good edgy meme every now and then 😅😂.

Indeed we are! Stay out of Rants and Flames and Off-Topic so you keep that feeling. If you go in there all innocent and pure some monster like me will sarcastically destroy your argument with facts and logic and then the whole mess will be sunk by our edgelord's meme-torpedo. Don't forget to vote! (in our polls).

Castle2.0
09-12-2020, 12:04 AM
When the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was a delight to the eyes, and that the tree was desirable to make one wise, she took from its fruit and ate; and she gave also to her husband with her, and he ate.

The RnF and Off-topic Forums won't nourish your mind, heart, or soul; they will not be a delight to you; and they certainly will not make you wiser.. in fact.. they will make yous stupider.

Heed the words of BlackBellamy and the timeless wisdom of the Good Book: steer clear.

Welcome to Green! I hope you enjoy your stay! It's an awesome experience and the Kunark horizon draws nearer day by day.

tsuchang
09-12-2020, 12:46 AM
Second, or is it third the comments about R&F. I go stupid on there as well.
(deleted comment to help you keep the friendly feeling_ you should thank me)

Zezima
09-12-2020, 01:51 AM
The RnF and Off-topic Forums won't nourish your mind, heart, or soul; they will not be a delight to you; and they certainly will not make you wiser.. in fact.. they will make yous stupider.

Heed the words of BlackBellamy and the timeless wisdom of the Good Book: steer clear.

Welcome to Green! I hope you enjoy your stay! It's an awesome experience and the Kunark horizon draws nearer day by day.

Yes it is close! I'll be playing catch up for some time to come I figure but hey maybe a few camps will be cleared up some for me.

Vdaria
09-12-2020, 02:32 AM
Welcome! I've got a couple of instruments and some jewelry you might be able to use, hit up Xenma in game.

Zezima
09-12-2020, 02:54 AM
Welcome! I've got a couple of instruments and some jewelry you might be able to use, hit up Xenma in game.

How thoughtful, I sure will! =] Just got off for the night. I'll be on tomorrow though , Goodnight guys!

hannahgrams
09-12-2020, 03:37 AM
happy leveling. you can pm fjura or fjurax if you ever need help with a CR port. i am.. i mean.. they are .. the best nicest funniest coolest druid

Midoo
09-16-2020, 11:51 AM
Bro is this THE Zezima?