SiP
09-04-2020, 11:07 PM
self defense is illegal

JurisDictum
09-05-2020, 12:33 AM
i remember when larping was still considered incredibly fucking gay

douglas1999
09-05-2020, 12:04 PM
no but see he's white and i saw scary pictures of him on facebooks where he was holding a gun. I shall disregard all other relevant details and state that he is basically goebbels, next please

Bardp1999
09-05-2020, 01:28 PM
i remember when larping was still considered incredibly fucking gay

We call that time period "the present"

douglas1999
09-05-2020, 02:12 PM
If only they were just yelling lightning bolt at eachother. It's like the mentality of larping but with actual weapons and no post-game chill sesh

Topgunben
09-05-2020, 11:22 PM
If only they were just yelling lightning bolt at eachother. It's like the mentality of larping but with actual weapons and no post-game chill sesh

This guy never seems to run out of mana. Plus he must have some quick casting gear on.

https://youtu.be/j_ekugPKqFw

DMN
09-06-2020, 02:35 AM
Mighty fine LARPing.. of Annie Oakley.

Baler
09-06-2020, 04:19 AM
https://i.imgur.com/Ureh1Ov.gif

charmcitysking
09-06-2020, 07:09 AM
https://i.imgur.com/Ureh1Ov.gif

chantycharm
09-06-2020, 10:15 AM
hahaha I think i've found the perfect thread to post my story in, this is amazing

i grew up super christian but i fucking hate stupid people. once i tripped a kid when i was 5 and he face planted and got blood all over his face and shirt. i was so excited. i think that was the first time i realized i like to hurt people. my current diversion is a guy who years ago thought pointing a gun at me would be a fun joke. you see i dont like guns. i'm not political - i do hate trump and all his ilk, though, because his game is so obvious and people are so stupid for falling for it. anyway me n my friend are best buds now. he lives at my house and drinks my coffee and eats my food. and apparently pesticides taste good but make you feel like you have the flu. and you know, the best thing about one day developing cancer is we don't know enough about it to know how for sure someone got it, so when someone *does* finally get stage 3 non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, it's almost certain that no one gave it to them.

just so you know ;)

bubur
09-06-2020, 11:19 PM
maerilith / glitterdale or whatever is that u?

JurisDictum
09-07-2020, 12:41 AM
hahaha I think i've found the perfect thread to post my story in, this is amazing

i grew up super christian but i fucking hate stupid people. once i tripped a kid when i was 5 and he face planted and got blood all over his face and shirt. i was so excited. i think that was the first time i realized i like to hurt people. my current diversion is a guy who years ago thought pointing a gun at me would be a fun joke. you see i dont like guns. i'm not political - i do hate trump and all his ilk, though, because his game is so obvious and people are so stupid for falling for it. anyway me n my friend are best buds now. he lives at my house and drinks my coffee and eats my food. and apparently pesticides taste good but make you feel like you have the flu. and you know, the best thing about one day developing cancer is we don't know enough about it to know how for sure someone got it, so when someone *does* finally get stage 3 non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, it's almost certain that no one gave it to them.

just so you know ;)

pokesan take note. this is why i don't settle for half-baked cannibals, lulzsects, filbuses, their femme equivalents. ppl like this don't slip by my creep scope

LazyHydras
09-07-2020, 03:38 AM

just so you know ;)

Boy. That escalated quickly. . . .

BlackBellamy
09-07-2020, 09:19 AM
Boy. That escalated quickly. . . .

Don't worry he'll be done jerking off soon. He'll be like and then...I'm...poisoning...GOD! or whoever is the stand-in for the father that didn't love him, and blam right into the cumbox.

zodium
09-07-2020, 09:32 AM
https://i.imgur.com/3Ab7L4u.jpg

Mickets
09-07-2020, 10:04 AM
kyle rittenhouse = retard with a gun, an unfortunately extremely common spawn here in America.

Luigi
09-07-2020, 10:10 AM

JurisDictum
09-07-2020, 05:06 PM
https://i.imgur.com/3Ab7L4u.jpg

douglas1999
09-07-2020, 05:36 PM
I mean, did anyone actually say any of those things to him? I think he just took it upon himself to do it, which was dumb cause it was an insanely lawless area to go into, but he also shouldn't have had to in the first place. Sane normal people are sorta repulsed by the lawless destruction of innocent people's hard earned property.

Memes only suffice as a shorthand language to a point

JurisDictum
09-07-2020, 05:37 PM
he's a kid he should be let off but also feel completely humiliated for letting his gay larping get ppl killed thanks

douglas1999
09-07-2020, 05:48 PM
Well, to be fair you don't get to watch the tape of history that would be absent his presence. He was there because of people who were already being violent and psychotic, his presence might have dissuaded people from murdering more. The total death count might be lower because he decided to larp. And, it's not an insignificant point that the people he shot were trying to beat and\or kill him, hence the whole incredibly relevant self defense angle

hobart
09-07-2020, 05:57 PM
but he also shouldn't have had to in the first place

He's not a cop or first responder. He didn't have to go there. He went there to own some libs and/or browns which is self-evident to all but the must fucking stupid of all magaturds. This was politically motivated which makes him a domestic terrorist. He should get the needle.

JurisDictum
09-07-2020, 05:58 PM
Well, to be fair you don't get to watch the tape of history that would be absent his presence. He was there because of people who were already being violent and psychotic, his presence might have dissuaded people from murdering more. The total death count might be lower because he decided to larp. And, it's not an insignificant point that the people he shot were trying to beat and\or kill him, hence the whole incredibly relevant self defense angle

it's self-defense and he's a kid, that's why he should be let off. but the above poster is right. he went there to chan-larp.

everyone there should be ashamed of themselves. very dumb on both sides. this race-riot shit is 100% unhelpful and retarded. if your age is over 21, iq is over 85 and you are there, you're probably a sick nihilist who should be put down.

there, easy, issue settled.

JurisDictum
09-07-2020, 06:00 PM
also the poster of this thread should be banned for that title but hey u know

it's been right wing here since i turned it right wing here to avert an invasion of Syria and TPP in my own retarded little mini-larp. turns out it's way harder to undo since i can't market with hatred.

douglas1999
09-07-2020, 06:05 PM
I'm pretty sure we agree, there's just this nebulous chaos to your posts

Spergand
09-07-2020, 06:10 PM
Dumb is hard

JurisDictum
09-07-2020, 06:21 PM
I'm pretty sure we agree, there's just this nebulous chaos to your posts

i think so too, more importantly i like you :)

Woke Locc
09-07-2020, 06:46 PM
TPP in my own retarded little mini-larp.

how the mighty have reddited

BlackBellamy
09-07-2020, 10:31 PM
he went there to chan-larp.

That's pretty curious to refer to living as role-playing. Not sure if jealousy or incomprehension. Did you take away his agency because you don't have any or because you don't understand how someone can self-direct to motivated action?

JurisDictum
09-07-2020, 11:20 PM
That's pretty curious to refer to living as role-playing. Not sure if jealousy or incomprehension. Did you take away his agency because you don't have any or because you don't understand how someone can self-direct to motivated action?

i'm honestly extremely un-lazy. you're unlikely to get my goat this way.

anyway, we can pretend ignorance as to the source of his direction which got the two people killed and upended his life and likely baked-in his radicalization for life, tearing his soul forever to shreds and sentencing him to decades of forlorn lonely nihilistic hatred if you like. it just means you and I are never going to get anywhere in conversation, since you're using absurd standards of reasoning you learned on television where the only goal is to survive to the next round on the thinnest plausible deniability. I'm sure those sorts of blinders were working on people even in the gas chambers, maybe even after their children fainted and seized from the "delousing agent": Heeeelp! You're killing us! How confused they must have been to see the smiling unhelpful faces of authority figures look back through the glass. This doesn't line up with the explicit verbal rationale I have always taken flatly at face value! They must have thought.

There's a concept called "heuristics". Boils down to pattern recognition. You can think of the human mind as an engine of overlapping heuristics it has been building since "you" started slapping blocks around in a diaper. Using their power opens wild possibilities -- it's like adding legs to the mind's torso. Allows you to see and understand the obvious right in front of your face without twisting into an unloveable pretzel, losing ever more respect for your own ego as you and your family descend further into stupidity to conform with outmoded ideology. Approaching information earnestly allows you to stand tall and smile when you meet exceptional people who come in good faith, glad to meet them, instead of digging around in your pocket for disgusting objects tainted with your grody life to hurl at them. You're deliberately disabling your heuristic engine here. The start of that road is the end of meaningful conversation. The end is to believe everything you hear from your chosen narrative authority.

In short, I don't have much respect for your current configuration. My starting advice is to maybe stop muddying the waters in apologia for unhelpful acts that result in death and chaos. If your animus is so ugly that you have to cloak it by coming at me and this rittenhouse thing sidelong, maybe you ought to be ashamed of it enough to reject it and evolve.

anyhow I am a very busy lady. busy with self-directed action that isn't parroted all over any major meme site or social media. so you are coming at me with the entirely wrong tack. Yes, this poor child has likely lost many beautiful years of life to having surrendered his agency to vicious internet memes. I do think that. I am able to think this obvious thing because I own a brain which can see patterns and I don't throw out the patterns I don't like with laughably thin pretext to fit some unrelated narrative because that would damage my self-esteem.

When you find yourself unable to see the nose on your face because of ideology it is time to reject that ideology BlackBellamy-chan. You can still enjoy Tucker Carlson as a guilty pleasure.

zodium
09-07-2020, 11:22 PM
kid's just a school shooter without a school to shoot.

douglas1999
09-08-2020, 12:28 AM

What does that make the people he shot? I mean, given this rubric. The columbine bros weren't shooting people who were trying to kill them

douglas1999
09-08-2020, 12:31 AM
Let's just reduce it to an easily digestible cliche guys, way easier than considering any relevant details or that we don't automatically know everything about a situation we weren't involved in with people we don't know and have never met

JurisDictum
09-08-2020, 01:02 AM
the columbine bros didn't have any defined enemies

douglas1999
09-08-2020, 01:19 AM
Sure they did; anyone who isn't us. That's very clearly defined.

Kyle the larper at least had a modicum of justification: I am here as a good guy defending innocent businesses and I will even provide shitty medical aid to people who I know hate me. If you attempt to murder my skull with skateboards and guns while I'm trying to run away, I may shoot you.

JurisDictum
09-08-2020, 01:21 AM
columbine bros would have joined with the chan stuff nowadays. it's the best means to harm society and be edgy and it's less lonely than it was for them. they were pre-incels. if you can't see the lineage i do not know what to tell you.

you won't convince me otherwise. ive been watching the diffusion of ideas through the internet my entire life closely. an internet death cult manipulating massive gobs of the population into murder and inflicting a dystopia of retardation on us is exactly the sort of shit they might have wanted to live to see.

columbine bro types have radicalized normals via racial identity and run with them to destroy culture in pure hatred. UH i mean defend the streets from the n-words. UH i mean defend the innocent from the thugs with vigilantism. UH i mean express our freedom of speech and assembly. UH i mean elect donald trump because we are so socially conservative. UH i mean because i hate browns. UH i mean because i hate f*gs. UH i mean because i hate tr*nnies. UH i mean because biological men are beating up biological women in the UFC. UH i mean all we agree on is we want to hurt somebody and see something burn down.

it's Discordianism come to fruition. if you insist on being ignorant and boosting their memes you are a fellow-traveler and ally. by which i mean useful fucking idiot. and we both know they didn't motivate this kid out there with messages of love and peace. He went out there to play rambo at minimum. 98% likelihood he went out there with chan memes saved to his phone. and you are a stupid fucking idiot if you think otherwise. anyway i have Harris's doom maps if you want to DM

JurisDictum
09-08-2020, 01:46 AM
PS i have even more vitriol for the BLM protesters and retard with the skateboard who luckily will never spew another venomous incitement of race hatred nor commit another third-world act in my country's streets. I am willing to admit that we are almost certainly better off with those people dead and that guy's arm blown off. you red-team blue-team turds.

Bones
09-08-2020, 01:46 AM
He's not a cop or first responder. He didn't have to go there. He went there to own some libs and/or browns which is self-evident to all but the must fucking stupid of all magaturds. This was politically motivated which makes him a domestic terrorist. He should get the needle.

this gotta be trollin, than or you are a fuckin idiot to assume you know what was in his head and that he went there with the intention of killing libs/browns

JurisDictum
09-08-2020, 01:49 AM
went there heavily armed to the chaos zone with a big target on his back to see wut happens. his intentions are plain unless you are a willful retard. he INTENDED to strut and peacock in front of the N-words and take a risk and now he's in over his head because guess what? those N-words are murderous slime when assembled for conflict and amygdalially provoked, just like you and his life and soul are shattered, however many sycophants from the dregs of the net he attracts.

Escalating violence on either side isn't going to help. He was there as an agent of chaos and wickedness, just like everyone else there. Skin color will never be erased. People looking different will never cease to be a problem. Blame your elected fucking representatives, maybe strut with a firearm in front of their houses. Blame your intelligence services which inflate racial tensions to deflate class tensions. Get your basic fucking bearings on what society is now.

zodium
09-08-2020, 01:51 AM
What does that make the people he shot? I mean, given this rubric. The columbine bros weren't shooting people who were trying to kill them

they're heroes, who died valiantly in place of the kids Kyle Rittenhouse would have murdered in his school shooting. I for one thank them for their sacrifice.

JurisDictum
09-08-2020, 01:58 AM
man i went heavily armed into the LARPer mosh-pit and someone got killed, dam who coulda seen it coming..

That said, he gets off. It was self defense. Okay? Easy. Good riddance, never hire this miscreant. All involved are garbage.

Bones
09-08-2020, 02:02 AM
went there heavily armed to the chaos zone with a big target on his back to see wut happens. his intentions are plain unless you are a willful retard. he INTENDED to strut and peacock in front of the N-words and take a risk and now he's in over his head because guess what? those N-words are murderous slime when amygdalially provoked and his life and soul are shattered, however many sycophants from the dregs of the net he attracts.

not arguing that at all. IMO that is also what he was clearly doing. But it doesnt mean he was intending to actually "kill browns". Because if that was the case, he would have shot someone LONG before the point that was captured on video, before he started running for his life, fell down in the middle of the street and had 3 people rolling up on him with only 2 options left, get bludgeoned to death or shoot back in self defense. He did make the mistake of even putting himself in that situation but the evidence clearly shows he was defending himself at that point, as it was pretty clear his life was in imminent danger. Doing what he was doing and being a retard to get himself in that situation was oviously wrong, but doesn't justify the rioters in attacking him and threatening his life, no matter how bigotted or racist he was being to lead up to that situation, he was running away and THEY chased HIM.

No matter how bad the liberals want him to burn for it, there's actual video evidence this time that the whole world saw and the evidence shows clear self defense, which he will probably get acquitted, and then charged with something else less severe like instigating and public endagerment, but time will tell.

zodium
09-08-2020, 02:05 AM
not arguing that at all. IMO that is also what he was clearly doing. But it doesnt mean he was intending to actually "kill browns". Because if that was the case, he would have shot someone LONG before the point that was captured on video, before he started running for his life, fell down in the middle of the street and had 3 people rolling up on him with only 2 options left, get bludgeoned to death or shoot back in self defense. He did make the mistake of even putting himself in that situation but the evidence clearly shows he was defending himself at that point, as it was pretty clear his life was in imminent danger. Doing what he was doing and being a retard to get himself in that situation was oviously wrong, but doesn't justify the rioters in attacking him and threatening his life, no matter how bigotted or racist he was being to lead up to that situation, he was running away and THEY chased HIM.

No matter how bad the liberals want him to burn for it, there's actual video evidence this time that the whole world saw and the evidence shows clear self defense, which he will probably get acquitted, and then charged with something else less severe like instigating and public endagerment, but time will tell.

we did it. we found the one guy who hasn't heard about stochastic terrorism.

JurisDictum
09-08-2020, 02:08 AM

We do agree, and still you feel compelled to write a paragraph explaining the self-defense in the most glorious prose you can muster. Point your heart at whatever it is that motivated you to write this to me. That's where your sin lies.

Bones
09-08-2020, 02:13 AM
not even close to the most glorious and motivating prose i could muster but nice try dude

I dont agree with what the kid did at all I made that clear

Bones
09-08-2020, 02:15 AM
But I also dont agree with the people who attacked him and died, no matter how much of a racist asshole he might have been, they most likely would have killed him and that also would NOT have been justified.

You cant even see how your perspectives on this situation is also politically motivated, just as much as his actions were

JurisDictum
09-08-2020, 02:17 AM
oh you see me wearing a blue hat, a mirage

maybe read the posts i just made or idk yeah anyway nice agreeing w u. why do you do it while hallucinating blue hats and couching the optics toward the right?:confused:

Bones
09-08-2020, 02:23 AM
no not really, I do agree with most of what you said except that you think he was there deliberately as an "agent of chaos". Hes just a dumb 17 year old kid. My only main argument was that, while he may have been there instigating and just being a general asshat, I do not think he went there with the intention of killing anybody and ruining his entire life, but he got himself into a fucked up situation where it came down to his life vs the people he was instigating and decided to attack him violently.

zodium
09-08-2020, 03:41 AM
stochastic terrorism [stuh-kas-tik ter-uh-riz-uh m] -noun- the public demonization of a person or group resulting in the incitement of a violent act, which is statistically probable but whose specifics cannot be predicted: The lone-wolf attack was apparently influenced by the rhetoric of stochastic terrorism.

he was groomed.

charmcitysking
09-08-2020, 06:32 AM
no not really, I do agree with most of what you said except that you think he was there deliberately as an "agent of chaos". Hes just a dumb 17 year old kid. My only main argument was that, while he may have been there instigating and just being a general asshat, I do not think he went there with the intention of killing anybody and ruining his entire life, but he got himself into a fucked up situation where it came down to his life vs the people he was instigating and decided to attack him violently.

So the people who were rioting, looting and burning down private businesses were not the instigators?

Interesting take

LazyHydras
09-08-2020, 07:39 AM
So the people who were rioting, looting and burning down private businesses were not the instigators?

Interesting take

hot take. you heard it here, first, folks.

Spergand
09-08-2020, 07:42 AM
News gets me chatting

Raev
09-08-2020, 09:20 AM

MK Ultra

BlackBellamy
09-08-2020, 12:13 PM
i'm honestly extremely un-lazy. you're unlikely to get my goat this way.

anyway, we can pretend ignorance as to the source of his direction which got the two people killed and upended his life and likely baked-in his radicalization for life, tearing his soul forever to shreds and sentencing him to decades of forlorn lonely nihilistic hatred if you like. it just means you and I are never going to get anywhere in conversation, since you're using absurd standards of reasoning you learned on television where the only goal is to survive to the next round on the thinnest plausible deniability. I'm sure those sorts of blinders were working on people even in the gas chambers, maybe even after their children fainted and seized from the "delousing agent": Heeeelp! You're killing us! How confused they must have been to see the smiling unhelpful faces of authority figures look back through the glass. This doesn't line up with the explicit verbal rationale I have always taken flatly at face value! They must have thought.

There's a concept called "heuristics". Boils down to pattern recognition. You can think of the human mind as an engine of overlapping heuristics it has been building since "you" started slapping blocks around in a diaper. Using their power opens wild possibilities -- it's like adding legs to the mind's torso. Allows you to see and understand the obvious right in front of your face without twisting into an unloveable pretzel, losing ever more respect for your own ego as you and your family descend further into stupidity to conform with outmoded ideology. Approaching information earnestly allows you to stand tall and smile when you meet exceptional people who come in good faith, glad to meet them, instead of digging around in your pocket for disgusting objects tainted with your grody life to hurl at them. You're deliberately disabling your heuristic engine here. The start of that road is the end of meaningful conversation. The end is to believe everything you hear from your chosen narrative authority.

In short, I don't have much respect for your current configuration. My starting advice is to maybe stop muddying the waters in apologia for unhelpful acts that result in death and chaos. If your animus is so ugly that you have to cloak it by coming at me and this rittenhouse thing sidelong, maybe you ought to be ashamed of it enough to reject it and evolve.

anyhow I am a very busy lady. busy with self-directed action that isn't parroted all over any major meme site or social media. so you are coming at me with the entirely wrong tack. Yes, this poor child has likely lost many beautiful years of life to having surrendered his agency to vicious internet memes. I do think that. I am able to think this obvious thing because I own a brain which can see patterns and I don't throw out the patterns I don't like with laughably thin pretext to fit some unrelated narrative because that would damage my self-esteem.

When you find yourself unable to see the nose on your face because of ideology it is time to reject that ideology BlackBellamy-chan. You can still enjoy Tucker Carlson as a guilty pleasure.

So it's jealousy then. I wasn't asking if or implying you were lazy. I'm sorry that must have been one sensitive nerve I laid my giant balls on. To clarify I don't think you understand the difference between busywork, doing stuff just to do it or because it has to be done, and having a raison d'être motivate you to principled action. To someone who doesn't understand idealism that would be role-playing.

Anyway, I would suggest you start ignoring second-order patterns. Not actual patterns, like a leopard lurking in the brush. I mean ones where you start to make connections, the ones where one thing leads to another and another and then...eureka! Your brain isn't sufficiently developed to separate the wheat from the chaff. And the smarter you think you are the worse it gets. Next thing you know you're explaining 'heuristics' to someone you know for a fact knows all the big words.

BlackBellamy
09-08-2020, 12:16 PM
kid's just a school cleaner without a school to clean.

https://imgur.com/69lnsNt.jpg

Pictured: Kyle Rittenhouse cleaning a school while fantasizing about "cleaning" it for real.

Topgunben
09-08-2020, 12:49 PM

Interesting take

Woke Locc
09-08-2020, 01:14 PM

Interesting take

Vigilantes should be dealt with harshly.

LAW AND ORDER!

charmcitysking
09-08-2020, 01:24 PM
Vigilantes should be dealt with harshly.

LAW AND ORDER!

Kid is 17 and was illegally possessing that firearm. I'm sure he'll be punished for that. But first degree, premeditated murder? Lol. A public defender would get him off that charge.

Either way, it's hard to fathom the amount of mental gymnastics one would have to perform in order to believe that the pieces of trash burning down buildings and destroying that city didn't somehow have a bullet coming their way. This is America for christ sake.

zodium
09-08-2020, 01:25 PM
https://imgur.com/69lnsNt.jpg

Pictured: Kyle Rittenhouse cleaning a school while fantasizing about "cleaning" it for real.

yeah it's pretty clear what happened is Kyle showed up to his school planning to enact some Fortnite Law on the cool kids who bullied him and called him "Baby Face Kyle" and "The Michelin Boy" all the tiem, except his school is closed. he gets insanely mad, and begrudgingly murders some adults instead.

DMN
09-08-2020, 01:29 PM
Kid is 17 and was illegally possessing that firearm. I'm sure he'll be punished for that. But first degree, premeditated murder? Lol. A public defender would get him off that charge.

Either way, it's hard to fathom the amount of mental gymnastics one would have to perform in order to believe that the pieces of trash burning down buildings and destroying that city didn't somehow have a bullet coming their way. This is America for christ sake.

You only need to be 16 years old to have a rife or shotgun. The gun he had qualifies as a rifle. You been eating at the troph of fake news. Every dude in wiscnsin knows this because of "hunter safety program" pretty much every dude in Wisconsin takes.

LazyHydras
09-08-2020, 01:32 PM
Kid is 17 and was illegally possessing that firearm.

May I introduce to you exhibit A for why you are wrong:

https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/statutes/statutes/948/60/3/c

Woke Locc
09-08-2020, 01:35 PM

They were not his to kill. He stole from Caesar.

douglas1999
09-08-2020, 01:45 PM
I mean a multiple time rapist who was violating a restraining order, whose rape victim was forced to call 911 because he was in her house with her child, was paralyzed by police after resisting every single opportunity they gave him to just be arrested and not-paralyzed. How are you NOT gonna burn your city down after such a flagrant injustice?? Kyle Rittenhouse is the REAL badguy in this tale.

I love how in this whole media fenzy, nobody gives a flying shit about Blake's rape victim. Pffff, screw her. Real consistent principles at play, as always.

charmcitysking
09-08-2020, 01:50 PM
You only need to be 16 years old to have a rife or shotgun. The gun he had qualifies as a rifle. You been eating at the troph of fake news. Every dude in wiscnsin knows this because of "hunter safety program" pretty much every dude in Wisconsin takes.

Even better - I'm not an expert on this case. I was assuming it based off of what I know of Maryland's gun laws (where I'm from).

However, it's pretty obvious from video footage that this kid didn't instigate anything. He was clearly attacked and acted in self-defense.

Patriam1066
09-08-2020, 03:49 PM
Why was he wearing disposable gloves? Almost like he didn’t want his prints on the gun in case he, you know, killed someone.

Patriam1066
09-08-2020, 03:50 PM
I mean a multiple time rapist who was violating a restraining order, whose rape victim was forced to call 911 because he was in her house with her child, was paralyzed by police after resisting every single opportunity they gave him to just be arrested and not-paralyzed. How are you NOT gonna burn your city down after such a flagrant injustice?? Kyle Rittenhouse is the REAL badguy in this tale.

I love how in this whole media fenzy, nobody gives a flying shit about Blake's rape victim. Pffff, screw her. Real consistent principles at play, as always.

Jacob Blake and Kyle Rittenhouse are both going to the 9th circle of hell. This isn’t a team sport

DMN
09-08-2020, 04:06 PM
I see patriam is still breaking in his clown shoes. Keep working at it, porkie.

zodium
09-08-2020, 04:10 PM
its a wholesome road trip atmosphere the whole way. like a national lampoons vacation meets natural born killers. the Michelin Man giving Kyle a warm smile and pat on the shoulder. they're having a real moment. they stop at a gas station to buy refreshments, and brutally murder the attendants with tacticool AR-15s. "proud of u kiddo." everyones laughing and having a great time as the Michelin Man and his estranged son drive off to their next adventure.

Spergand
09-08-2020, 04:23 PM
Fake name

Castle2.0
09-08-2020, 04:29 PM
I love how in this whole media fenzy, nobody gives a flying shit about Blake's rape victim. Pffff, screw her. Real consistent principles at play, as always. Believe all* women.

*pending background check into their political/ideological leanings, as well as their usefulness to be a pawn in our game for power

Castle2.0
09-08-2020, 04:33 PM
Also... Any person under 18 years of age who possesses or goes armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor.

Class A misdemeanors, the most serious misdemeanor crimes in Wisconsin, are punishable by up to 9 months in jail, a fine of up to $10,000, or both jail and a fine. Theft of property worth less than $2,500 is a Class A misdemeanor. (Wis. Stat. § 939.51 (2019).)

This is the most they can stick 'em for to my limited limited Wisconsin legal knowledge.

I am betting and hoping he gets 0 days in jail.

douglas1999
09-08-2020, 05:14 PM
Jacob Blake and Kyle Rittenhouse are both going to the 9th circle of hell. This isn’t a team sport

Well no, equating those two individuals is absolutely absurd. Rittenhouse shouldn't have been there, he should have used his free agency as a human being to choose not to go there, all things considered. Also, the insane mob who can't be reasoned with and attempted to kill him could have chosen to use their individual free agency to, I dunno, maybe *not* attempt to kill him in that circumstance. Also he turned himself in to the police immediately. These details sorta kinda matter when you're trying to decide who should go to the 9th circle of hell, as you put it.

Don't worry though, Blake is getting 2 fucking million dollars for his trouble. Rittenhouse's gofundme was terminated. What a just universe we live in, truly.

Woke Locc
09-08-2020, 05:30 PM
Well no, equating those two individuals is absolutely absurd. Rittenhouse shouldn't have been there, he should have used his free agency as a human being to choose not to go there, all things considered. Also, the insane mob who can't be reasoned with and attempted to kill him could have chosen to use their individual free agency to, I dunno, maybe *not* attempt to kill him in that circumstance. Also he turned himself in to the police immediately. These details sorta kinda matter when you're trying to decide who should go to the 9th circle of hell, as you put it.

Don't worry though, Blake is getting 2 fucking million dollars for his trouble. Rittenhouse's gofundme was terminated. What a just universe we live in, truly.

I think 7th. Could see 5th or 6th.

9th is reserved for like Ganelon or Laval. Hey I'm noticing a pattern here!

Patriam1066
09-08-2020, 05:38 PM
I think 7th. Could see 5th or 6th.

9th is reserved for like Ganelon or Laval. Hey I'm noticing a pattern here!

The United States is the modern order of St John, IE the Christian military order. To try and incite civil war, as both Blake and Rittenhouse have done, is to commit a mortal sin. I hope the Mormons are preparing to take power, only they can put down the melanics and rednecks

Patriam1066
09-08-2020, 05:39 PM

17 year old across state lines with disposable gloves and a rifle, I agree wirh Zodium that that’s a school shooter type mentality / mental illness. Jacob Blake sucks worse if that makes you happy? I make no distinction, they are both lost souls. The country has failed its youth

DMN
09-08-2020, 05:40 PM
The United States is the modern order of St John, IE the Christian military order. To try and incite civil war, as both Blake and Rittenhouse have done, is to commit a mortal sin. I hope the Mormons are preparing to take power, only they can put down the melanics and rednecks

https://i.imgur.com/56dMwBC.jpeg

Spergand
09-08-2020, 05:44 PM
Hard chuckle at taking down rednecks. Go back to your homeland u cant hang

douglas1999
09-08-2020, 05:50 PM
17 year old across state lines with disposable gloves and a rifle, I agree wirh Zodium that that’s a school shooter type mentality / mental illness. Jacob Blake sucks worse if that makes you happy? I make no distinction, they are both lost souls. The country has failed its youth

That is completely absurd. "school shooter mentality" is the mentality of absolutely unremorseful mass murder. A way to ragequit from life. School shooters fully expect to die while killing people who absolutely do not see it coming, have done nothing wrong, have done nothing to provoke it. This is such a completely, unrelentingly retarded comparison to make.

douglas1999
09-08-2020, 05:51 PM
"scary looking gun and gloves? yeahhhhh pretty much columbine"

GENIUS level shit

"crossed state lines" is a total red herring nothing of a point also, he lived like five fuckin minutes from the border

Luigi
09-08-2020, 08:40 PM
All this shit behavior on all sides isnt helping anyone honestly

douglas1999
09-08-2020, 09:07 PM
Well yeah shit behavior is obviously unhelpful. The ratio of shit behavior by side is not evenly split though, which matters. Whichever party is not currently in the whitehouse is basically always, without exception, more prone to shitty manipulative distortions. This has been true for at least 50 years.

Woke Locc
09-08-2020, 09:44 PM
Well yeah shit behavior is obviously unhelpful. The ratio of shit behavior by side is not evenly split though, which matters. Whichever party is not currently in the whitehouse is basically always, without exception, more prone to shitty manipulative distortions. This has been true for at least 50 years.

Two wrongs doesn't make a right. Stop defending criminals.

The more you support extrajudicial measures, the more you serve the passions of the mob.

Bones
09-08-2020, 09:48 PM

Interesting take

reread my post to be sure, but nowhere did I say the rioters were not instigating

What they are doing is far worse

zodium
09-09-2020, 12:43 AM

that really depends on your class interests, op.

douglas1999
09-09-2020, 01:08 AM
Two wrongs doesn't make a right. Stop defending criminals.

The more you support extrajudicial measures, the more you serve the passions of the mob.

Uh, I don't. I'm pushing back against the idea that he is a white supremacist murder man. That's it. It's a grossly distorted version of what happened in that specific scenario.

I think I mentioned about a billion times that he *should not have been there*. There are still a few moral gradations between what he did and psychotic mobs beating and hurting innocent people for literally no fuckin reason.

zodium
09-09-2020, 01:17 AM
i agree its pretty fucked up to paint a dumb kid as a white supremacist murder man, when he was actually the groomed pawn of capital supremacist murder men.

BlackBellamy
09-09-2020, 09:51 AM
May I introduce to you exhibit A for why you are wrong:

https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/statutes/statutes/948/60/3/c

Hmm.

This section applies only to a person under 18 years of age who possesses or is armed with a rifle or a shotgun if the person is in violation of s. 941.28 or is not in compliance with ss. 29.304 and 29.593.

So this law only applies to people who are in violation of 941.28 or 29.304 and 29.593.

941.28 is "Possession of short-barreled shotgun or short-barreled rifle" so that's out because Kyle's gun was of regular length.

29.304 is "Restrictions on hunting and use of firearms by persons under 16 years of age" and we can all agree Kyle is 17 so that doesn't apply.

29.593 is "Requirement for certificate of accomplishment to obtain hunting approval" which is irrelevant.

The court declines to enter your exhibit into evidence on the grounds of irrelevancy.

Do you have a cite that works?

Patriam1066
09-09-2020, 09:56 AM

BlackBellamy
09-09-2020, 10:01 AM
Uh, I don't. I'm pushing back against the idea that he is a white supremacist murder man. That's it. It's a grossly distorted version of what happened in that specific scenario.

I think I mentioned about a billion times that he *should not have been there*. There are still a few moral gradations between what he did and psychotic mobs beating and hurting innocent people for literally no fuckin reason.

Dude you're arguing with idiots. People who say stuff like he was wearing gloves so he wouldn't leave fingerprints in a time when a lot of people are wearing gloves are just idiots. Actual real idiots just searching for anything to prop up their hate and delusions. Guy is on video and dozens of images he's not hiding anything and people mention the gloves because they have nothing. They're so deluded with internet bullshit they're using Fortnite and LARP analogies to describe his behavior because they can't understand actual human behavior. It's amazing how the internet fucked people up so much they can't even form a coherent thought or an argument that doesn't depend on circular reasoning.

You mentioning that you said a billion times he should not have been there is worthless. Worthless. Because you did and you were attacked anyway.

In the future don't give an inch. Not even one.

Bones
09-09-2020, 10:05 AM
just like the KGB agent said, despite the abundance of information people are unable to come to sensible conclusions

Patriam1066
09-09-2020, 10:10 AM
I don’t understand why a seventeen year old has a rifle at a protest. Would you permit your kids to act like that? George Zimmerman did the same dumb vigilante shit and I have the same opinion of him. I’m sorry if you disagree, Kyle Rittenhouse killed people who otherwise would not have died had he stayed home and played with his Switch. Call me an idiot all you want, people shouldn’t die because of their political opinions

Also, everything I’ve seen shows that he killed the first person and then was chased and fired on the other two. If that’s wrong, perhaps I’ll change my opinion to manslaughter. I have watched zero of the videos and I won’t watch any of them because yeah, fuck watching people die on film, I’ll let you guys parse the events and tell me I’m a dumb ass because I don’t want 17 year olds policing the streets with hollow points

kaizersoze
09-09-2020, 10:20 AM
Charged with 5 felonies, and I'm sure at least one of them will stick. Sorry he doesn't get to be a cop anymore.

Skarne
09-09-2020, 10:29 AM
I don’t understand why a seventeen year old has a rifle at a protest. Would you permit your kids to act like that? George Zimmerman did the same dumb vigilante shit and I have the same opinion of him. I’m sorry if you disagree, Kyle Rittenhouse killed people who otherwise would not have died had he stayed home and played with his Switch. Call me an idiot all you want, people shouldn’t die because of their political opinions

Also, everything I’ve seen shows that he killed the first person and then was chased and fired on the other two. If that’s wrong, perhaps I’ll change my opinion to manslaughter. I have watched zero of the videos and I won’t watch any of them because yeah, fuck watching people die on film, I’ll let you guys parse the events and tell me I’m a dumb ass because I don’t want 17 year olds policing the streets with hollow points

I agree with this fellow.

charmcitysking
09-09-2020, 10:37 AM

You're correct - people shouldn't die because of their political opinions.

But that doesn't apply here, obviously. These people weren't killed because of their political opinions. The people killed in this case were looting, burning down private businesses and accosting an armed person trying to protect those business.

These people were killed because of their own stupidity, nothing more.

I have watched zero of the videos and I won’t watch any of them

Maybe you should watch the videos so you can opine on what actually happened, instead of what you think happened? LOL

zodium
09-09-2020, 11:05 AM
praising my Based God, a seventeen year old boy.

Woke Locc
09-09-2020, 11:22 AM

The contradictions of supporting one Anarchist over the other depict the vapid ethos of American electoral politics. The person calling you an idiot is a Nihilist in all but name.

Gwaihir
09-09-2020, 11:26 AM
I guess these dipshits shouldve stayed in their cesspool cities. Oh well, nothing of value was lost here.

Luigi
09-09-2020, 12:21 PM

i dont see how its legal for anyone to walk around with a rifle yet i seem to see it in all these places, all of this blows my mind honestly but the real fact remains

all the people mad / protesting or against donald trump are mad because they have no money

electing a demorat wont fix that either

change comes from within

Bones
09-09-2020, 12:36 PM

I agree he shouldn't of even been there, however you cant conveniently ignore the fact the people that died probably would be alive today if not for their rioting and looting spree while destroying other Americans' property and livelihood because of their "political opinions" while violently attacking the people trying to defend that property. The people who died are not blameless innocent victims. One thing is certain, this whole BLM/Antifa situation is completely out of control atm.

But why did he fire on the first guy? Do you know? Were you there? According to the defense lawyer (and take that for what you will, but he has access to more information than you or I) has stated the first guy was shot because he was trying to take the kids gun from him, whether to kill him with his own gun or to prevent him from having a gun to defend himself from the other attackers is all speculative at this point.

everything I’ve seen shows that.... I have watched zero of the videos

So you haven't actually viewed the existing evidence which shows me you are basing opinions off of information you have obtained through some other medium, be it mainstream media, social medium, what have you. Regardless of which one it is, you can be certain the information has been spun to fit a narrative by either skewing the information they have released on the subject, or completely leaving information out that doesn't fit said narrative. You cant really trust any single side's story regarding the event, and you cant draw a sensible conclusion because all the information is not even available yet. Even when it is the vast majority still will not be able to draw a sensible conclusion because of their political worldview, personal beliefs, etc.

Pretzelle
09-09-2020, 12:56 PM
"crossed state lines" is a total red herring nothing of a point also, he lived like five fuckin minutes from the border

state's rights only matter when it's convenient.

Clazxiss
09-09-2020, 01:14 PM

just so you know ;)

The whole cancer by food was on an episode of House. The bad guy was poisoning this woman's daily delivery of orange juice till she got cancer. Fun fact and spoiler, he was caught.

douglas1999
09-09-2020, 01:42 PM
Protip: In order to not get shot with a gun, whether by a cop or a "vigilante", *don't mob them and smash them in the head with a skateboard and point a gun at them*. It's amazing how people want to just exonerate the psychotic idiots burning shit down and harassing innocent people. Are they not vigilantes? They think they're fighting for "justice", after all, but the important distinguishing factor is that they are attacking and harming innocent people completely unprovoked.

Rittenhouse would not have been there (albeit foolishly) in the first place if it was just a bunch of people waving signs and peacefully demonstrating, which is what the first amendment actually protects. It doesn't protect looting a bodega or setting a car dealership on fire, or going to a restaurant where people are trying to enjoy a meal after months of lockdown with a big dumb obnoxious blowhorn and yelling incoherent gibberish and flipping tables. How is anybody even tempted to defend this shit?? What the actual fuck.

DMN
09-09-2020, 02:19 PM
i dont see how its legal for anyone to walk around with a rifle yet i seem to see it in all these places, all of this blows my mind honestly but the real fact remains

all the people mad / protesting or against donald trump are mad because they have no money

change comes from within

It's unfortunate you never made it to middle school to take a civics class. it's called the 2nd amendment.

Woke Locc
09-09-2020, 02:19 PM
Are they not vigilantes?

Nope.

How is anybody even tempted to defend this shit?? What the actual fuck.

Very ironical dude.

DMN
09-09-2020, 03:13 PM
state's rights only matter when it's convenient.

Anything involving "crossing state lines" has nothing to do with states but with the federal government.

Raev
09-09-2020, 03:37 PM
The craziest thing to me about BLM is how every one of their heroes turns out to be low life scum. George Floyd: multiple domestic assaults & drug use. Jakob Blake: shot immediately after sexually assaulting his girlfriend. And let's not forget Rosenbaum, five time pedo rapist.

I don't support Kyle Rittenhouse as he is likely an MK Ultra victim, but I really can't understand how any rational, moral person could support BLM and the Soros Color Revolution behind them at this point or otherwise think that Rittenhouse is the problem here.

Pretzelle
09-09-2020, 03:56 PM
The craziest thing to me about BLM is how every one of their heroes turns out to be low life scum. George Floyd: multiple domestic assaults & drug use. Jakob Blake: shot immediately after sexually assaulting his girlfriend. And let's not forget Rosenbaum, five time pedo rapist.

I don't support Kyle Rittenhouse as he is likely an MK Ultra victim, but I really can't understand how any rational, moral person could support BLM and the Soros Color Revolution behind them at this point or otherwise think that Rittenhouse is the problem here.

:confused: Why don't you just say what you really mean?

hobart
09-09-2020, 04:14 PM

This thread (and trumptardism) in a nutshell... The inability to hold two or more different thoughts in one's head at the same time.

Jacob Blake can be both a piece of shit and the victim of excessive force.

Kyle Rittenhouse can be a civic-minded young man, highschool drop out, aspiring police officer, woman beater, and a domestic terrorist who committed murder. And the people he murdered can be both victims and criminals.

Pretzelle
09-09-2020, 04:46 PM
This thread (and trumptardism) in a nutshell... The inability to hold two or more different thoughts in one's head at the same time.

Kyle Rittenhouse can be a civic-minded young man, highschool drop out, aspiring police officer, woman beater, and a domestic terrorist who committed murder. And the people he murdered can be both victims and criminals.

but he took drugs! he deserved to be extrajudiciously murdered!

zodium
09-09-2020, 05:41 PM
one day Raev's gonna actually read like Imperialism with intent to understand, upon which his face will turn red while steam shoots out his ears like a cartoon robot going down an infinite regression rabbit hole until either his brain explodes in a gory mist or he rips up his phd in race science and goes full M-L. a redemption arc for the ages.

douglas, however, has mammon in his heart. he believes wealth and property is equal to man. only christ can save him.

Spergand
09-09-2020, 05:42 PM

So woke bro. Just like the realm can be both a ball and totally measurably flat

douglas1999
09-09-2020, 05:47 PM

You complete moron, no, he is not any kind of victim. If blake had gotten his knife and stabbed the cop in the throat, would you say that the cop was any kind of victim at all? I'd wager not. Rittenhouse did not commit murder in literally any sane interpretation of law whatsoever, you doofus. I know you are really enamored with the term "trumptard", I know you've been conditioned to think in a completely black and white binary. Your whole post is basically "yeah well, the bad guy team is still bad, and the good guy team, which I am of course on, can do literally anything and I'll find a reason to excuse them.". Stunning mental gymnastics. I am *not* a trump supporter, nor am I a biden supporter. To be honest I would have preferred yang or tulsi to get the nomination and I would gladly vote for them.

douglas1999
09-09-2020, 05:53 PM
Seriously it's an open question for anyone; at what point *IS* a cop allowed to shoot somebody and not be publicly smeared and ruined for it? Cops are human beings like anyone else, usually with family and loved ones who they are trying to support and return home to. Everyone wants to smear the cops who were literally doing their jobs, while simultaneously bending over backward to excuse the reprehensible sexual assaults of a guy like jacob blake. Your moral compass is spinning in random directions if you think this way.

"Uhhhh, well, they were both bad, so uhhh, they are the same. They are the same thing. No relevant details to discuss, there is no difference whatsoever between them. Can you even believe how brave I am, by saying they are both bad? A real fuckin socrates over here"

zodium
09-09-2020, 06:00 PM
Your whole post is basically "yeah well, the bad guy team is still bad, and the good guy team, which I am of course on, can do literally anything and I'll find a reason to excuse them.". Stunning mental gymnastics.

lmfao

JayDee
09-09-2020, 06:04 PM
The Js have done a great job turning the Ws against the Ws

Spergand
09-09-2020, 06:09 PM
Def

douglas1999
09-09-2020, 06:09 PM
lmfao

Cool man, at what point is a cop allowed to shoot somebody? Tell me.

Or to be more precise: At what point would you shoot somebody, if you were a cop?

douglas1999
09-09-2020, 06:12 PM
Like how insanely dumb do you have to be? If a cop is trying to arrest you, let them arrest you. If they arrested you for some illegitimate reason (which is totallllly not the case with blake, he literally had an outstanding warrant), take it up with the legal system, which works if you have any kind of case. Or, ya know, get paralyzed because you're a big flexing idiot.

zodium
09-09-2020, 06:13 PM
he's not a cop, he's a chubby kid, op.

douglas1999
09-09-2020, 06:16 PM

Hahaha, oh okay, right because if he *were* a cop, everyone would be treating him 100% fairly. Lmao jesus man.

Again, when do you personally think a cop, or anyone else, is allowed to shoot somebody?

zodium
09-09-2020, 06:18 PM
when that somebody is exploiting the working classes.

Gwaihir
09-09-2020, 06:29 PM
when that somebody is exploiting the working classes.

Ironic you would say that, considering they were intending to burn down a proletarian town by exploiting the grievences of the lumpenproletariat.

Bones
09-09-2020, 06:32 PM
Ironic you would say that, considering they were intending to burn down a proletarian town by exploiting the grievences of the lumpenproletariat.

bingo

Woke Locc
09-09-2020, 06:33 PM

zodium
09-09-2020, 06:39 PM

burning down the proletarian town, a town owned by proletarians, in my bourgeois society.

bingo

woah a second marxist scholar has hit the thread while I decided how to phrase my response as acerbically as possible.

Spergand
09-09-2020, 06:47 PM
Autism

Gwaihir
09-09-2020, 06:51 PM
Now, you just ignore him, clambering around and such.

zodium
09-09-2020, 07:00 PM
if you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past.

later cowards, lol

Luigi
09-09-2020, 07:05 PM

Did you see george floyds autopsy ?

Meth, Fentynyl, coke ETC

Cops going to walk he also had covid as probably main cause of death

Bones
09-09-2020, 07:09 PM
woah a second marxist scholar has hit the thread while I decided how to phrase my response as acerbically as possible.

heh

Patriam1066
09-09-2020, 07:32 PM
The Js have done a great job turning the Ws against the Ws

Patriam1066
09-09-2020, 07:39 PM
I agree he shouldn't of even been there, however you cant conveniently ignore the fact the people that died probably would be alive today if not for their rioting and looting spree while destroying other Americans' property and livelihood because of their "political opinions" while violently attacking the people trying to defend that property. The people who died are not blameless innocent victims. One thing is certain, this whole BLM/Antifa situation is completely out of control atm.

But why did he fire on the first guy? Do you know? Were you there? According to the defense lawyer (and take that for what you will, but he has access to more information than you or I) has stated the first guy was shot because he was trying to take the kids gun from him, whether to kill him with his own gun or to prevent him from having a gun to defend himself from the other attackers is all speculative at this point.

So you haven't actually viewed the existing evidence which shows me you are basing opinions off of information you have obtained through some other medium, be it mainstream media, social medium, what have you. Regardless of which one it is, you can be certain the information has been spun to fit a narrative by either skewing the information they have released on the subject, or completely leaving information out that doesn't fit said narrative. You cant really trust any single side's story regarding the event, and you cant draw a sensible conclusion because all the information is not even available yet. Even when it is the vast majority still will not be able to draw a sensible conclusion because of their political worldview, personal beliefs, etc.

Yeah my information mainly comes from my children, 2/3s of whom were democratic leaning before trump and are firmly in that direction now. I avoid the news as much as possible other than energy as that’s pertinent to my industry. The news is biased and is garbage on both sides

I have no idea why the fuck people think it’s ok to loot and riot. I’m not sure why they have any support at all. But I would definitely say that that shit is less bad than people being killed. The dude who shot the trump supporter in Portland is bad as well. The overarching point is, at the point where, whether through mob violence (BLM) or intimidation with militias (the opposing side), democracy can’t exist. We have to be able to accept people with whom we disagree being in power. This country switches parties every 8 years, and honestly, is it even clear that the overall trajectory changes when one side loses or gains the White House?

We’re in a strange time. 20 years ago, I don’t think anyone in America would defend the tactics of BLM or the actions of Kyle Rittenhouse, but now partisanship has been elevated to almost a religion

Patriam1066
09-09-2020, 07:43 PM

change comes from within

Meh, I don’t care who wins the election. I just hope the opposing side accepts the results and we don’t have violence in the streets. What a fucking waste, both sides are bought and paid for anyway. I wonder what people are going to tell Jesus when they die and have to answer for the sins of killing fellow Americans. WTB Mormon rule

zodium
09-09-2020, 08:00 PM
how to stop violence in the streets: feed the hungry, heal the sick. there's a book with more tips and tricks u can read, called "the bible"

Bones
09-09-2020, 09:18 PM
Yeah my information mainly comes from my children, 2/3s of whom were democratic leaning before trump and are firmly in that direction now. I avoid the news as much as possible other than energy as that’s pertinent to my industry. The news is biased and is garbage on both sides

I have no idea why the fuck people think it’s ok to loot and riot. I’m not sure why they have any support at all. But I would definitely say that that shit is less bad than people being killed. The dude who shot the trump supporter in Portland is bad as well. The overarching point is, at the point where, whether through mob violence (BLM) or intimidation with militias (the opposing side), democracy can’t exist. We have to be able to accept people with whom we disagree being in power. This country switches parties every 8 years, and honestly, is it even clear that the overall trajectory changes when one side loses or gains the White House?

We’re in a strange time. 20 years ago, I don’t think anyone in America would defend the tactics of BLM or the actions of Kyle Rittenhouse, but now partisanship has been elevated to almost a religion

agreed with everything you said

I still think media is to blame

Spergand
09-09-2020, 09:22 PM
how to stop violence in the streets: feed the hungry, heal the sick. there's a book with more tips and tricks u can read, called "the bible"

Marx=bible is a no go for me thanks tho

Luigi
09-09-2020, 09:41 PM

No one will heal you, you must heal yourself

branamil
09-09-2020, 09:49 PM
Change my mind.

Why would I care what you think enough to try to change it

Patriam1066
09-09-2020, 11:22 PM

douglas1999
09-09-2020, 11:57 PM
I have no idea why the fuck people think it’s ok to loot and riot. I’m not sure why they have any support at all. But I would definitely say that that shit is less bad than people being killed.

No shit, who the hell doesn't already agree with that? It's a completely nonsensical way of looking at it though. Literally not one single person is saying "looting is WORSE than people being killed". There's this real annoying thing where you have to consider the specific circumstances and the specific details surrounding a person being killed. Currently, dirtbag rapists who get killed completely justifiably get 2 million dollars on gofundme from credulous idiots who are persuaded by a picture of him looking happy. People who go out of their way to use deadly force only as an absolute last resort and then *turn themselves in to the cops* get publically ridiculed as white supremacist crime men. It's gay as hell.

Woke Locc
09-10-2020, 12:02 AM

"Although the Catholic Church officially teaches that private property is a natural right, this teaching also comes with the proviso that private property is always subordinate to the common good. So subordinate, says Pope Francis in a truly radical moment in “Laudato Si’,” that “The Christian tradition has never recognized the right to private property as absolute or inviolable, and has stressed the social purpose of all forms of private property.”

https://i.imgur.com/hkSqEht_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

douglas1999
09-10-2020, 12:04 AM
Bill gates is a member of the working class. Somebody explain how he isn't, and\or at what precise moment one moves from proletariat to bourgeoisie

Woke Locc
09-10-2020, 12:13 AM
Bill gates is a member of the working class. Somebody explain how he isn't, and\or at what precise moment one moves from proletariat to bourgeoisie

It's good you're asking. Curiosity is a path to Christ.

:)

Patriam1066
09-10-2020, 12:23 AM
No shit, who the hell doesn't already agree with that? It's a completely nonsensical way of looking at it though. Literally not one single person is saying "looting is WORSE than people being killed". There's this real annoying thing where you have to consider the specific circumstances and the specific details surrounding a person being killed. Currently, dirtbag rapists who get killed completely justifiably get 2 million dollars on gofundme from credulous idiots who are persuaded by a picture of him looking happy. People who go out of their way to use deadly force only as an absolute last resort and then *turn themselves in to the cops* get publically ridiculed as white supremacist crime men. It's gay as hell.

I didn’t say he’s a white supremacist. He’s George Zimmerman but embittered at a younger age. Both are losers, both felt the need to take the law into their own hands with fatal consequences. That’s called mental illness

Jimjam
09-10-2020, 02:21 AM
It’s hard for me to understand, as an outsider, people saying “why do rioters think they are doing a good thing?” When romanticising collective violence against corporate property and physical violence against oppressive authority figures when feeling extorted and unrepresented is such a core part of the American Creation Myth.

Obviously rioting is a bad thing, but the culture seems to glamourise tea partying so if course it will happen.

zodium
09-10-2020, 02:47 AM
No one will heal you, you must heal yourself

seek christ, comrade.

when he stopped having to work.

Spergand
09-10-2020, 10:01 AM
Do you spy on bill gates?

Topgunben
09-10-2020, 10:53 AM
No one was shot in Kenosha for rioting or looting, however 3 people were shot for violently attacking Rittenhouse.

First guy chased, charged and attacked Rittenhouse. Shot and killed by Rittenhouse in self defense.

2nd guy bashed Rittenhouse in the head with a skateboard and tried to steal his gun. Meanwhile an angry mob is ready to pounce.

3rd guy had a pistol brandished, charged Rittenhouse and was shot in the arm.

You'll notice in all 3 cases, no one was shot for protesting, looting or destruction of property. Bullets only started flying when the 3 assailants physically attacked Rittenhouse.

I am baseing this off of every video recorded that evening that is publicly available. I've watched them all in their entirety, instead of leaving it up to a right or left leaning news source to tell me what to think. Anyone arguing yeah or nay without having watched all pertinent videos needs to check their ignorance.

Woke Locc
09-10-2020, 11:34 AM
No one was shot in Kenosha for rioting or looting, however 3 people were shot for violently attacking Rittenhouse.

First guy chased, charged and attacked Rittenhouse. Shot and killed by Rittenhouse in self defense.

2nd guy bashed Rittenhouse in the head with a skateboard and tried to steal his gun. Meanwhile an angry mob is ready to pounce.

3rd guy had a pistol brandished, charged Rittenhouse and was shot in the arm.

You'll notice in all 3 cases, no one was shot for protesting, looting or destruction of property. Bullets only started flying when the 3 assailants physically attacked Rittenhouse.

I am baseing this off of every video recorded that evening that is publicly available. I've watched them all in their entirety, instead of leaving it up to a right or left leaning news source to tell me what to think. Anyone arguing yeah or nay without having watched all pertinent videos needs to check their ignorance.

Not to be cheesy but Wisconsin has a duty to retreat if you provoked the altercation. The boy said he would 'run into harm's way'.

Bake em away toys.

Topgunben
09-10-2020, 11:43 AM
Not to be cheesy but Wisconsin has a duty to retreat if you provoked the altercation. The boy said he would 'run into harm's way'.

Bake em away toys.

Are you really trying to argue that he wasn’t retreating? If you are, I find it hard to believe that you have watched any of the videos.

Woke Locc
09-10-2020, 11:50 AM
Are you really trying to argue that he wasn’t retreating? If you are, I find it hard to believe that you have watched any of the videos.

Believe whatever ya want, the boy intentionally came there with a gun. He forfeited any legal claim to be retreating by that fact, a priori.

douglas1999
09-10-2020, 12:36 PM
He was already in kenosha and procured the gun there. Why are you even arguing this? It's unbelievably obviously clear cut self defense by any sane moral standard, as well as a clear legal standard.

Woke Locc
09-10-2020, 01:09 PM
He was already in kenosha and procured the gun there. Why are you even arguing this? It's unbelievably obviously clear cut self defense by any sane moral standard, as well as a clear legal standard.

Shhh, grownups are talking.

Gwaihir
09-10-2020, 01:11 PM
Antifa confirmed intentionally lighting forest fires throughout Oregon and Washington putting countless proletarians at risk of losing both their homes and their lives.

Kennie
09-10-2020, 01:13 PM
Believe whatever ya want, the boy intentionally came there with a gun. He forfeited any legal claim to be retreating by that fact, a priori.
No.

Nirgon
09-10-2020, 01:14 PM
Anyone that shows up to one of these things is crazy.

Rittenhouse is an open and shut self defense case. Why the FUCK would you chase someone who has an assault rifle, with a skateboard? Darwin award.

Gwaihir
09-10-2020, 01:16 PM
PUTALLUP, WA
WSP, Fife Pd and Puyallup PD arrested a 36yr old Puyallup resident caught in the median on SR-167 at Meridian setting a fire.
https://twitter.com/wspd1pio/status/1303828683480653824?s=20

EUGENE, OR
Man arrested on arson allegation in wildfire west of Eugene, deputies say
https://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/2020/09/man-arrested-on-arson-allegation-in-wildfire-west-of-eugene-deputies-say.html?outputType=amp&__twitter_impression=true

GRAHAM, WA
Fire starts at edge of forest and then vehicle drives away.
https://twitter.com/AK4WA/status/1303805352329142273?s=20

DEXTER, OR
Man seen starting fires at Oregon state park, local fire chief says
https://nbc16.com/news/local/man-seen-starting-fires-at-oregon-state-park-local-fire-chief-says

So peaceful. So "Climate Change"ing.

Spergand
09-10-2020, 01:34 PM
99 percent of wildfires are arson. Nothing new. Firefighters love starting fires

zodium
09-10-2020, 01:38 PM
99 percent of wildfires are arson. Nothing new. Firefighters love starting fires

when you lean so hard into climate denialism you start believing climate change is both real and man-made, by a secret cabal of firefighters who love starting fires.

azeth
09-10-2020, 01:50 PM

Rittenhouse is an open and shut self defense case. Why the FUCK would you chase someone who has an assault rifle, with a skateboard? Darwin award.

Why the fuck would a 17 year old, without any combat experience, likely limited firearm usage (hes 17), or any training in dealing crowds and riots, show up to a riot with a rifle?

He was there to murder someone. Please, grow up.

Spergand
09-10-2020, 02:37 PM
Cause its fake

Spergand
09-10-2020, 02:37 PM
when you lean so hard into climate denialism you start believing climate change is both real and man-made, by a secret cabal of firefighters who love starting fires.

Got proof of climate change? No. Member the melting glaciers and o zone hole and allthat other bull shit. Live in denial.

I do have proof firefighters start fires. They get caught

charmcitysking
09-10-2020, 02:43 PM
Why the fuck would a 17 year old, without any combat experience, likely limited firearm usage (hes 17), or any training in dealing crowds and riots, show up to a riot with a rifle?

The evidence suggests otherwise.

douglas1999
09-10-2020, 02:52 PM

He was asked to help clean up graffiti, which there are multiple photos of him doing. Many people begin hunting at age 14 and by 17 would have a respectable amount of training with firearms and discipline in wielding them. He handled the gun properly, with proper trigger discipline (you keep your finger off the trigger, which is more than the chaz idiots seemed capable of). "He was there to murder someone" is such fucking insane speculation, every single piece of evidence about this kid suggests otherwise. Please, grow up.

-TK-
09-10-2020, 02:55 PM

This assumption only shows your own ignorance and lack of critical thinking skills. You must be rakin' in the dough as a telepath being able to read peoples' minds and intent so easily. Can't believe the CIA even gives you internet access in that locked room they must keep you in.

From your line of questioning, you're wondering why he was there? We're now living in a country where these 17 year old kids see months of nation-wide rioting and destruction under the guise of 'peaceful protesting' in which police forces, directed by politicians that are seemingly concerned only of their own re-election prospects, appear to just let it happen and we're surprised when people start feeling like they have to protect people and property on their own? Especially, young more readily angsty minds? Nothing they've released on this kid indicates in any way that he was out there with nefarious intentions. From his own statements it seems that he felt he needed to in some way help preserve and protect the people in that area - while being from an adjacent state, Kenosha was a mere 30 minutes or less from his home. I am saddened by the whole situation, and the fact that this kid didn't have anyone around to give him the guidance he really needed in this situation that could have avoided the deadly outcome. Too many ruined lives in this.

azeth
09-10-2020, 02:55 PM
He was asked to help clean up graffiti, which there are multiple photos of him doing. Many people begin hunting at age 14 and by 17 would have a respectable amount of training with firearms and discipline in wielding them. He handled the gun properly, with proper trigger discipline (you keep your finger off the trigger, which is more than the chaz idiots seemed capable of). "He was there to murder someone" is such fucking insane speculation, every single piece of evidence about this kid suggests otherwise. Please, grow up.

Just wanna pause and laugh at you for thinking hunting has anything to do with what he encountered that night.

Pretzelle
09-10-2020, 02:56 PM
Leaving the house with a firearm is intent to murder. Why else would you need one?

Topgunben
09-10-2020, 03:07 PM

The kid did pretty well given his "limited" experience. He was there to protect life and liberty from those that have no respect for life and liberty (see link below). The kids got courage and I commend him for it. Any man willing to put his life on the line to protect someone elses life and liberty is worthy of high marks in my book.

Business Looted & The Owner Is Savagely Beaten In Kenosha Wisconsin Last Night
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIvkbb4GBLI

zodium
09-10-2020, 03:37 PM
i agree with topgunben, that it's good when kids are groomed to become killers. child soldiers are good.

Gwaihir
09-10-2020, 03:39 PM
Leaving the house with a firearm is intent to murder. Why else would you need one?

Because antifa thugs left home and came to his neighborhood with their firearms, and by doing so, confessed their intent to murder /thread

Topgunben
09-10-2020, 03:42 PM
i agree with topgunben, that it's good when kids are groomed to become killers. child soldiers are good.

Strawman

Patriam1066
09-10-2020, 03:45 PM

I could take most rednecks with just my shoelaces. They’re not sending their best

DMN
09-10-2020, 03:52 PM
I could take most rednecks with just my shoelaces. They’re not sending their best

You struggle to get your fat ass to your monthly check.

Topgunben
09-10-2020, 03:53 PM

They have shoes in Iran? :D just playing with you

Patriam1066
09-10-2020, 04:33 PM
You struggle to get your fat ass to your monthly check.

Hehehehe you know as well as I do that I’m paying for your opioids and insulin

They do have shoes in Iran, but we prefer travel via camel

Topgunben
09-10-2020, 04:39 PM
Hehehehe you know as well as I do that I’m paying for your opioids and insulin

They do have shoes in Iran, but we prefer travel via camel

I lived in southern Utah for several years, and figured the climate there was pretty similar to iran. Extremely hot, no humidity, desert landscapes. Sometimes it was so hot that I was worried my sandles were going to melt to the pavement. So I’m always impressed to see these Arabs walking around in the hot sand, like it’s no big deal.

Regarding the camels. Do you know why Arabs don’t have sex education and drivers education on the same day? :)

Jimjam
09-10-2020, 04:42 PM

I suspect the idea was actually present a visually obvious deterrent.

zodium
09-10-2020, 04:52 PM
maybe the michelin man's radicalized seventeen year old son just didn't have a rational plan before he carried his ar-15 across state lines and murdered people.

Topgunben
09-10-2020, 04:53 PM
maybe the michelin man's radicalized seventeen year old son just didn't have a rational plan before he carried his ar-15 across state lines and murdered people.

another strawman

zodium
09-10-2020, 04:59 PM
in this manifesto, i will explain my very adult reasons for driving thirty minutes to defend the town I don't live in from violent criminals by breaking the law in several ways and murdering people,

Woke Locc
09-10-2020, 05:04 PM
No.

Yes.

Topgunben
09-10-2020, 05:11 PM
in this manifesto, i will explain my very adult reasons for driving thirty minutes to defend the town I don't live in from violent criminals by breaking the law in several ways and murdering people,

Sorry that communism hasn't worked out for you, or anyone for that matter.

If only you could have murdered 500 million instead of 150 million, things could have been so different.... so different.

Raev
09-10-2020, 08:18 PM

when he stopped having to work.

Ah, the smell of naivete. Gates is of course a blackmailed public front for some crime family or another, and thus remains a hard working member of the proletariat despite his official wealth. Do these look like the actions of a man sitting on a beach sipping drinks with a fruity umbrella (https://fort-russ.com/2020/04/robert-f-kennedy-jr-exposes-bill-gates-vaccine-dictatorship-plan-cites-gates-twisted-messiah-complex/)? If you really want to have some fun, there is always this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qONhZNmNEpY&feature=youtu.be) . . .

Also, the word bourgeoisie means 'the middle class', and no one joins the middle class because they stop having to work. Looks like both of you need to retake Marxism 101 . . .

Daily reminder that Joseph Rosenbaum was a FIVE TIME PEDO RAPIST. You are defending a FIVE TIME PEDO RAPIST, not someone who smoked a bag of pot. Strawman level: 9/10.

Raev
09-10-2020, 08:33 PM
one day Raev's gonna actually read like Imperialism with intent to understand, upon which his face will turn red while steam shoots out his ears like a cartoon robot going down an infinite regression rabbit hole until either his brain explodes in a gory mist or he rips up his phd in race science and goes full M-L. a redemption arc for the ages.

Hey, my PhD is in Computer Science and from a top 5 school at that. Please don't conflate it with your BA in transgender studies.

That being said, I have probably already crossed the Rubicon regarding Imperialism/NWO crime families/Federal Reserve cartel/whatever you want to call it. I suspect if we really compared notes without flaming on what we think the great problems in society are without using a bunch of trigger words we wouldn't be all that far apart. Where we differ is our proposed solutions. Marxism is like saying 'I don't like my car, so I'm going to set it on fire'. Using your terminology, if the Imperialists control the government, giving the government more power will only help them.

BlackBellamy
09-10-2020, 09:01 PM

Daily reminder that Joseph Rosenbaum was a FIVE TIME PEDO RAPIST. You are defending a FIVE TIME PEDO RAPIST, not someone who smoked a bag of pot. Strawman level: 9/10.

All cop killings are extrajudicial. Judicial killings take place in the execution chamber. This is why cops don't say I killed him because I was told to or in the furtherance of my duty. They say I was in fear of my life. They say I saw a man approaching me with a gun, or I was attacked, or a guy with a skateboard tried to bash my skull in.

Nice scare word though, makes it look like Kyle was throwing people out of helicopters over the jungle.

The criminal Rosenbaum didn't deserve to be killed though, I agree. He deserved to be stopped. His death was a regrettable consequence of his own actions. Maybe if he was just shot through the spine it would have been better for everyone, especially when Kamala visited later and called him a hero. We need more heroes.

Gwaihir
09-10-2020, 09:39 PM

Ill repeat, by this logic, antifa left their homes with firearms, therefore with intent to murder....subsequently, exterminating them with extreme prejudice is justified, since its merely self-defense from a roving band of murderers.

Woke Locc
09-10-2020, 11:13 PM
Ill repeat, by this logic, antifa left their homes with firearms, therefore with intent to murder....subsequently, exterminating them with extreme prejudice is justified, since its merely self-defense from a roving band of murderers.

OP forgot to include a poll: http://www.strawpoll.me/20921417

Vote your hearts out

Patriam1066
09-11-2020, 02:11 AM

Antifa sucks, BLM sucks, Kyle Rittenhouse sucks

Democracy can’t exist if people are this butt hurt about people disagreeing with them. It’s a big ass country and most people will have different beliefs based on different experiences.

Btw, categorically different to protest legally and carry a firearm as opposed to being 17 and LARPing Batman with fatal consequences. I do agree with you, however, that all protestors are unemployed diabetics. Thing is, the 1st amendment guarantees BLM’s right. There is no “17 year old dickhead vigilante” protections enshrined by either the constitution or the Bible, therefore Kyle Rittenhouse is going to the lake of fire regardless of how the judicial system rules. Everyone answers to God

Patriam1066
09-11-2020, 02:12 AM
On this 9/11, remember the real enemy

(Not other Americans)

China delenda est, onward to Constantinople

GinnasP99
09-11-2020, 07:15 AM
God wills it

charmcitysking
09-11-2020, 08:01 AM
Thing is, the 1st amendment guarantees BLM’s right.

Didn't realize the 1st Amendment covered looting, burning down buildings and attacking people with skateboards.

Good to know.

Pretzelle
09-11-2020, 08:33 AM
A gender reveal party destroyed more than every riot combined. Don't pretend you care about the riots.

Patriam1066
09-11-2020, 08:54 AM
Didn't realize the 1st Amendment covered looting, burning down buildings and attacking people with skateboards.

Good to know.

To the extent that it doesn’t, that’s the jurisdiction of law enforcement. Not Kyle Rittenhouse or George Zimmerman

Law and order and all

Raev
09-11-2020, 09:49 AM
To the extent that it doesn’t, that’s the jurisdiction of law enforcement. Not Kyle Rittenhouse or George Zimmerman

Law and order and all

This is the list of politicians convicted of sexual assaults connected to Jeffrey Epstein (http://stateofthenation.co/?p=24136). Note the incredible length of this list and how it encompasses both political parties. Consider that the FBI has known about Epstein for many years . . . and was busy protecting him, not arresting thousands of powerful men and women. Realize that this is probably only the tip of the iceberg. Understand why our government never acts in the interest of the people, but always in the interest of Wall Street.

Normal people with well developed courage, justice, and wisdom *should* be rioting against our government and lynching FIVE TIME PEDO RAPISTS like Rosenbaum. That's why the powerful have organized these riots and carefully orchestrated their nature to repel the average normal American and channel their frustration over the current economic collapse towards a number of scapegoats, including 'BLM rioters', 'Antifa', 'Corona Virus', and so on - anything except the true cause, a century of Fed welfare for the 1%.

Gwaihir
09-11-2020, 10:07 AM
There is no “17 year old dickhead vigilante” protections enshrined by the Bible, therefore Kyle Rittenhouse is going to the lake of fire regardless of how the judicial system rules. Everyone answers to God

Truth, right there

charmcitysking
09-11-2020, 11:30 AM
This is the list of politicians convicted of sexual assaults connected to Jeffrey Epstein (http://stateofthenation.co/?p=24136).

Do you have a link to the court document evincing this??

douglas1999
09-11-2020, 11:49 AM

Law and order and all

Yes and law enforcement was either instructed not to intervene in rioting, or elected not to because of the extreme danger. A local police force can only deal with so much mass chaos. It's easy to monday morning quarterback the situation when you have no personal stake in it. Let's say you owned a business in kenosha that was your life's work to build up, and a mob was trying to burn it down and cops weren't doing anything to protect it. Would you want a kyle rittenhouse type to stand there and defend it, or would you prefer it get burnt to the ground? Equating george zimmerman and rittenhouse is absurd, completely different people with different motivations, acting in different situations.

Gwaihir
09-11-2020, 11:49 AM

Law and order and all

That brings about the question of whether or not law enforcement is just in choosing not to enforce the law.

Theoretically, "Law enforcement officers" are merely an agreed upon deferrment of personal responsibility/action in enforcing the law, or securing one's personal safety. Should law enforcement be derelict in their duty and obligation toward the people in enforcing the law, and providing said safety, the onus of protecting one's self from harm ultimately falls upon one's self. Rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6, as the saying goes.

In a primitive state, one's law is rather subjective, as it doesn't require oversight or consensus. If my law says when you do "that", i kill you, and then you do "that" and i just kill you, thats that. Are you advocating for the continued dereliction of duty? And if so, do you understand the longterm implications of said position?

Gwaihir
09-11-2020, 12:12 PM
At the crux of the matter, Kyle Rittenhouse was merely standing at a place located on Earth.

The concept of protecting "property" (not his own, to boot) with his AR15 may be "implied", however that is merely an implication, whether or not he was actually going to open fire on individuals seeking to damage said property is irrelevant to the discussion entirely, because he didn't open fire on someone enacting harm upon said property.

What did happen, however, was that someone attempted to inflict harm upon his person and charged toward him after making an explicit threats to inflict harm upon him because of his frustration with Kyle's implications.

If someone were to have begun lighting fire to the property and Kyle just indiscriminately shot him, then we would be looking at an entirely different situation. However, thats not the case. When pedoboy charged him while blustering threats of harm, he made a greviously stupid error in judgement that places Kyle's actions in the justified realm of self-defense. Had he merely disregarded Kyle and lit the place ablaze, one could raise considerable questions as to whether Kyle would have, or would not have, actually shot him, and therein lies the stupidity of our Darwin Award recipient.

charmcitysking
09-11-2020, 12:14 PM
Yes and law enforcement was either instructed not to intervene in rioting, or elected not to because of the extreme danger. A local police force can only deal with so much mass chaos. It's easy to monday morning quarterback the situation when you have no personal stake in it. Let's say you owned a business in kenosha that was your life's work to build up, and a mob was trying to burn it down and cops weren't doing anything to protect it. Would you want a kyle rittenhouse type to stand there and defend it, or would you prefer it get burnt to the ground? Equating george zimmerman and rittenhouse is absurd, completely different people with different motivations, acting in different situations.

Gwaihir
09-11-2020, 12:21 PM

The reality is Kyle didn't shoot someone while "protecting someone else's property" He shot someone charging at his personhood threatening to kill him. Didn't pedoboy scream "im going to fucking kill you!" Or something along those lines, as he charged towards Kyle? He didn't scream "im going to fucking burn this place down" while charging at the property.

Jimjam
09-11-2020, 12:42 PM
No, no. When you are defending someone else’s property you aren’t allowed to defend yourself. Thats why you’re allowed to troll the Buckingham Palace guards and they aren’t even allowed to react.

If you’re ever around St James park I strongly suggest you give it a go. Just walk up to the guard and slap him. It’s hilarious! They just stand there and take it. Make sure someone is recording when you do. Instant youtube gold, I promise.

Jimjam
09-11-2020, 12:51 PM
No, no. When you are defending someone else’s property you aren’t allowed to defend yourself. Thats why you’re allowed to troll the Buckingham Palace guards and they aren’t even allowed to react.

If you’re ever around St James park I strongly suggest you give it a go. Just walk up to the guard and slap him. It’s hilarious! They just stand there and take it. Make sure someone is recording when you do. Instant youtube gold, I promise.

Gwaihir
09-11-2020, 12:57 PM

You first ;)

Woke Locc
09-11-2020, 01:02 PM
That brings about the question of whether or not law enforcement is just in choosing not to enforce the law.

Theoretically, "Law enforcement officers" are merely an agreed upon deferrment of personal responsibility/action in enforcing the law, or securing one's personal safety. Should law enforcement be derelict in their duty and obligation toward the people in enforcing the law, and providing said safety, the onus of protecting one's self from harm ultimately falls upon one's self. Rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6, as the saying goes.

In a primitive state, one's law is rather subjective, as it doesn't require oversight or consensus. If my law says when you do "that", i kill you, and then you do "that" and i just kill you, thats that. Are you advocating for the continued dereliction of duty? And if so, do you understand the longterm implications of said position?

Police in America have no duty to protect (Scalia, 2005)

zodium
09-11-2020, 01:11 PM
Hey, my PhD is in Computer Science and from a top 5 school at that. Please don't conflate it with your BA in transgender studies.

That being said, I have probably already crossed the Rubicon regarding Imperialism/NWO crime families/Federal Reserve cartel/whatever you want to call it. I suspect if we really compared notes without flaming on what we think the great problems in society are without using a bunch of trigger words we wouldn't be all that far apart. Where we differ is our proposed solutions. Marxism is like saying 'I don't like my car, so I'm going to set it on fire'. Using your terminology, if the Imperialists control the government, giving the government more power will only help them.

This is the list of politicians convicted of sexual assaults connected to Jeffrey Epstein (http://stateofthenation.co/?p=24136). Note the incredible length of this list and how it encompasses both political parties. Consider that the FBI has known about Epstein for many years . . . and was busy protecting him, not arresting thousands of powerful men and women. Realize that this is probably only the tip of the iceberg. Understand why our government never acts in the interest of the people, but always in the interest of Wall Street.

Normal people with well developed courage, justice, and wisdom *should* be rioting against our government and lynching FIVE TIME PEDO RAPISTS like Rosenbaum. That's why the powerful have organized these riots and carefully orchestrated their nature to repel the average normal American and channel their frustration over the current economic collapse towards a number of scapegoats, including 'BLM rioters', 'Antifa', 'Corona Virus', and so on - anything except the true cause, a century of Fed welfare for the 1%.

the rules that govern behavior are not like laws enforced by an authority or decisions made by a commander; behavior is regular without being regulated. the question is how this can be.

marxism is just a box of tools engineered to answer that question, full of powerful tools like class analysis. it's a method, not a goal. what forces governed Kyle Rittenhouse's behavior? what forces governed the protesters' behavior? who are "the powerful"? how do they organize? who issues orders? who carries them out? how do they reproduce "powerful culture" over generations? marxism is a method for answering those questions.

yeah, it's a fucking conspiracy alright mate, but there's no puppetmaster, no smoke-filled back room, no big crime boss, no grand pedo dragon. we face a truly inhuman enemy, and I'm not dogwhistling aliens or fucking jewish people, I mean an enemy that is truly Abomination, an omnimalevolent enemy that means to destroy us through total information war and then reify the book of giants with its captains and titans as fallen angels. information wars have no commanders. they are regular without being regulated.

Topgunben
09-11-2020, 01:18 PM
Thank God Kyle was able to wipe this piece of shit off the face of the earth.

Joseph Rosenbaum of Kenosha Rap Sheet: The 5 Young Boys He Victimized and Groomed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aedGxvxEU6s

And you limp wristers wonder why citizens have to take the law into their own hands. Its because losers like Rosenbaum can rape and molest multiple 9 year old boys and get let out of prison after a couple of years. The POS should have gotten the electric chair.

Pretzelle
09-11-2020, 01:23 PM
I love all the white supremacists claiming the VICTIMS are the ones that committed the crimes, not the 17 year old psychopath with a gun.

Topgunben
09-11-2020, 01:25 PM
I love all the white supremacists claiming the VICTIMS are the ones that committed the crimes, not the 17 year old psychopath with a gun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aedGxvxEU6s

Please watch this and tell me more about how Joseph Rosenbaum is a "victim"

Gwaihir
09-11-2020, 01:26 PM

White supremacists
Psychopath

Choose one.

A "white" supremacist, or "black" supremacist, or "equality" supremacist or "brown" supremacist implies a sense of empathy and incorporation within a group.

A "psychopath" details the nuance of an individual without an ability to empathize, and thus incorporate within a group.

Your rhetoric needs revision.

Spergand
09-11-2020, 01:28 PM
So im guessing kyle is white....

Gwaihir
09-11-2020, 01:33 PM
So im guessing kyle is white....

If you expand "white" to include nativo-iberian-european admixture.

Woke Locc
09-11-2020, 01:51 PM
White supremacists
Psychopath

Choose one.

A "white" supremacist, or "black" supremacist, or "equality" supremacist or "brown" supremacist implies a sense of empathy and incorporation within a group.

A "psychopath" details the nuance of an individual without an ability to empathize, and thus incorporate within a group.

Your rhetoric needs revision.

He didn't call Rittenhouse a white supremacist, he said that about his fan club on here.

Be precise my boy!

charmcitysking
09-11-2020, 01:59 PM
Police in America have no duty to protect (Scalia, 2005)

All the more reason why Rittenhouse's presence in Kenosha was warranted.

Raev
09-11-2020, 02:23 PM

The VICTIMS are the 5 underaged boys that Rosenbaum raped. You are defending a FIVE TIME PEDO RAPIST who died because after looting and burning he foolishly tried to beat an armed man to death with a skateboard.

Also, Rosenbaum was White, so I have no idea why you are bringing race into this other than general anti-white bias.

Edit: I am against egalitarianism. I guess that makes me a Truth and Beauty Supremacist? It is impossible to build a great civilization out of PEDO RAPISTS like Rosenbaum. Any civilization that tolerates them, or people that defend them, will collapse.

zodium
09-11-2020, 02:34 PM
in bourgeois society, everyone except the bourgeoisie is a victim.

Gwaihir
09-11-2020, 02:55 PM
the rules that govern behavior are not like laws enforced by an authority or decisions made by a commander; behavior is regular without being regulated. the question is how this can be.

Translation: Pederasty is regular, because the "rules" that govern one's pedophilic proclivities are natural to the person entertaining them. Bonus points if your victim is consensually entering into agreement, but not necessary.

marxism is just a box of tools engineered to answer that question, full of powerful tools like class analysis. it's a method, not a goal. what forces governed Kyle Rittenhouse's behavior? what forces governed the protesters' behavior? who are "the powerful"? how do they organize? who issues orders? who carries them out? how do they reproduce "powerful culture" over generations? marxism is a method for answering those questions.
Mental gymnastics with buzzwords scrambled amidst incoherent rambling.

yeah, it's a fucking conspiracy alright mate, but there's no puppetmaster, no smoke-filled back room, no big crime boss, no grand pedo dragon. we face a truly inhuman enemy, and I'm not dogwhistling aliens or fucking jewish people, I mean an enemy that is truly Abomination, an omnimalevolent enemy that means to destroy us through total information war and then reify the book of giants with its captains and titans as fallen angels. information wars have no commanders. they are regular without being regulated.
More rambling.

K

Gwaihir
09-11-2020, 02:56 PM
in bourgeois society, everyone except the bourgeoisie is a victim.

K

zodium
09-11-2020, 03:20 PM
going paragraph by paragraph like I'm viewing paintings in a museum while saying "I don't understand what this means" to each individual one in a really serious voice

Gwaihir
09-11-2020, 03:21 PM
going paragraph by paragraph like I'm viewing paintings in a museum while saying "I don't understand what this means" to each individual one in a really serious voice

K

Patriam1066
09-11-2020, 03:31 PM

Both losers with Batman complexes probably based on mental illness

Let Kenosha and Wisconsin authorities not intervene. Maybe people will vote their shitty governments out of office. We live in a democracy, not a land of child soldiers patrolling with rifles

This is cut and dry. I HOPE to God none of you would let your 17 year old kid do what Rittenhouse did, and by that I mean think he needed to go to a dangerous place to involve himself in what was going to probably be bad. His mother should’ve hit him with the stock of the rifle and said seek Christ and told him to go his room for defying the divine sanction of American democracy. That’s how dad did it, that’s how America does it

charmcitysking
09-11-2020, 03:43 PM

Let Kenosha and Wisconsin authorities not intervene. Maybe people will vote their shitty governments out of office. We live in a democracy, not a land of child soldiers patrolling with rifles

This is cut and dry. I HOPE to God none of you would let your 17 year old kid do what Rittenhouse did, and by that I mean think he needed to go to a dangerous place to involve himself in what was going to probably be bad. His mother should’ve hit him with the stock of the rifle and said seek Christ and told him to go his room for defying the divine sanction of American democracy. That’s how dad did it, that’s how America does it

Lol you’re full of shit. If a frothing mob set fire to your home or business and a convicted pedofile was out there threatening the sanctity of your children you’d be praying to Christ almighty for a Kyle Rittenhouse to come save your bacon. Not sitting there wishing you’d gone the other way at the polling station.

Pathetic comment

hobart
09-11-2020, 03:51 PM

This is cut and dry

Patriam1066
09-11-2020, 03:52 PM
lol buddy I’ve been in Texas since I was 11. If any ass hole showed up on my block with a mob they’d answer for it.

But I wouldn’t go across state lines and I wouldn’t be 17! I’d only take action in the immediate defense of myself or my family, because while these rioters probably deserve the worst of outcomes, it’s fairly serious to move one’s self with murderous intent. I for one am not selling my soul as cheaply as you guys

hobart
09-11-2020, 03:54 PM
Lol you’re full of shit. If a frothing mob set fire to your home or business and a convicted pedofile was out there threatening the sanctity of your children you’d be praying to Christ almighty for a Kyle Rittenhouse to come save your bacon. Not sitting there wishing you’d gone the other way at the polling station.

Pathetic comment

Yeah, he wouldn't wonder where the police were. He'd be praying for a 17 year old with an AR-15.

"Pedofile" lol. Do you store it in the pedofile cabinet?

You're really too stupid to have an opinion.

Raev
09-11-2020, 04:29 PM
This is cut and dry.

In my opinion it's extremely complicated. As I have stated multiple times in this thread, I believe Kyle Rittenhouse is CIA/MK Ultra, i.e. an intelligence operative whose mission was to make Americans standing up to the BLM terrorist color revolution look bad. That's why it immediately triggered the 'White supremacy' routine of our resident forum NPCs.

Americans defending themselves against BLM's cadre of FIVE TIME PEDO RAPISTS is a good thing. Americans pushing back against all of this Wall Street/Hollywood moral degeneracy is a good thing. No one should be 'praying to Christ for a 17 year old militia man to save them from BLM', they should be saving themselves by buying a gun and learning how to use it. That is the whole point of the second amendment: it's not 'buy guns and fight the government', it's 'buy guns and fight the rioters so you don't need to vote for a fascist totalitarian dictator'.

TLDR: Kyle Rittenhouse is not the primary issue here. Look at the big picture.

P.S. Gatmanno, I believe your florid post is incorrect in practically every way, but I cannot score any forum points unless you make your points clear enough that everyone can understand my refutation of them.

Spergand
09-11-2020, 05:05 PM
The shoes and the vid of the girl fight are a dead giveaway that this is complete bull shit. As any was needed

Patriam1066
09-11-2020, 06:11 PM
The shoes and the vid of the girl fight are a dead giveaway that this is complete bull shit. As any was needed

How old is the earth, in years?

azeth
09-11-2020, 06:16 PM
lol buddy I’ve been in Texas since I was 11. If any ass hole showed up on my block with a mob they’d answer for it.

But I wouldn’t go across state lines and I wouldn’t be 17! I’d only take action in the immediate defense of myself or my family, because while these rioters probably deserve the worst of outcomes, it’s fairly serious to move one’s self with murderous intent. I for one am not selling my soul as cheaply as you guys

I actually feel better about the country knowing people like you exist

Spergand
09-11-2020, 06:39 PM
How old is the earth, in years?

The ball thing they show on every movie intro since space was popularized in media? A few hundred years at most

Pretzelle
09-11-2020, 07:24 PM
The VICTIMS are the 5 underaged boys that Rosenbaum raped. You are defending a FIVE TIME PEDO RAPIST who died because after looting and burning he foolishly tried to beat an armed man to death with a skateboard.

Also, Rosenbaum was White, so I have no idea why you are bringing race into this other than general anti-white bias.

Edit: I am against egalitarianism. I guess that makes me a Truth and Beauty Supremacist? It is impossible to build a great civilization out of PEDO RAPISTS like Rosenbaum. Any civilization that tolerates them, or people that defend them, will collapse.
You have brain damage. Sorry. Can you show me any actual proof that the victim was a pedophile? Also that he should have been murdered to uphold justice? Aren't you a cop?

Woke Locc
09-11-2020, 07:36 PM
You have brain damage. Sorry. Can you show me any actual proof that the victim was a pedophile? Also that he should have been murdered to uphold justice? Aren't you a cop?

The libertarian 2 fash pipeline ensures pedoness will always be a hot topic in that cohort :p

Pretzelle
09-11-2020, 07:40 PM
The libertarian 2 fash pipeline ensures pedoness will always be a hot topic in that cohort :p

Yeah, they certainly are all current on pedophilic news

Topgunben
09-11-2020, 07:43 PM

https://inmatedatasearch.azcorrections.gov/PrintInmate.aspx?ID=172556

Want to keep defending this child rapist?

Pretzelle
09-11-2020, 07:49 PM
https://inmatedatasearch.azcorrections.gov/PrintInmate.aspx?ID=172556

Want to keep defending this child rapist?

Got any text about his actual court case? He would have been 17/18 in 2002.

Raev
09-11-2020, 08:25 PM

https://ibb.co/5xvfps9

https://thedonald.win/p/HENpbrwn/sentencing-information-for-josep/

It's just incredible sitting here watching you accuse me of brain damage because I refuse to weep for a FIVE TIME PEDO RAPIST who died while trying to beat an armed man to death with a skateboard. Does the sun come up in the West in your mind? Perhaps the sky is purple? Do you really think this kind of thing is ok?

Topgunben
09-11-2020, 08:29 PM
Got any text about his actual court case? He would have been 17/18 in 2002.

https://www.reddit.com/r/tucker_carlson/comments/ilso6z/warning_graphic_radio_free_elk_has_obtained_the/

So according to you, raping a 9 year old is ok because he was 17/18? And he was more like 20/21

You need to shut the hell up for the next couple years man. You are a totally gross person if you keep defending this dirt bag.

Pretzelle
09-11-2020, 08:34 PM
https://ibb.co/5xvfps9

https://thedonald.win/p/HENpbrwn/sentencing-information-for-josep/

It's just incredible sitting here watching you accuse me of brain damage because I refuse to weep for a FIVE TIME PEDO RAPIST who died while trying to beat an armed man to death with a skateboard. Does the sun come up in the West in your mind? Perhaps the sky is purple? Do you really think this kind of thing is ok?

Are you a cop that doesn't believe in the criminal justice system? Pretty sure that dude did his time, served his sentence. He shouldn't have been murdered by a psychopath.

Pretzelle
09-11-2020, 08:36 PM
https://www.reddit.com/r/tucker_carlson/comments/ilso6z/warning_graphic_radio_free_elk_has_obtained_the/

So according to you, raping a 9 year old is ok because he was 17/18? And he was more like 20/21

You need to shut the hell up for the next couple years man. You are a totally gross person if you keep defending this dirt bag.

2002 was 18 years ago. He was 36? I know math is hard but keep up.

Pretzelle
09-11-2020, 08:38 PM

Also, I trust the Tucker Carlson subreddit about as much as I trust Raev to uphold the law.

Woke Locc
09-11-2020, 08:41 PM
Are you a cop that doesn't believe in the criminal justice system? Pretty sure that dude did his time, served his sentence. He shouldn't have been murdered by a psychopath.

https://i.imgur.com/yE0JZ3L.jpg

Topgunben
09-11-2020, 08:42 PM
Also, I trust the Tucker Carlson subreddit about as much as I trust Raev to uphold the law.

Keep defending the pedophile if it helps you sleep at night.

Pretzelle
09-11-2020, 08:46 PM
Keep defending the pedophile if it helps you sleep at night.

Isn't that the republican party MO?

Topgunben
09-11-2020, 08:49 PM
Isn't that the republican party MO?

Why don’t you just make a thread called “it’s ok to rape a 9 year old boy if you're 18 years old”

Pretzelle
09-11-2020, 08:52 PM
Why don’t you just make a thread called “it’s ok to rape a 9 year old boy if you're 18 years old”

I don't believe anyone is saying that.

douglas1999
09-11-2020, 09:04 PM
murdered by a psychopath.

lmao. fair and balanced folks