PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous: Multiple Computers In House

Castaway
05-12-2011, 02:53 PM
Hey there!

I was reading up on the rules of this server ( Project 1999 ), and I see that you can not multi-box. However, by this rule it disables my brother, my cousin and I playing on the same server because we all live in the same house, with the same IP. Is there a way that we can enable it to where can all play on the same server, project 1999 and not get banned?

Thanks.

Amelinda
05-12-2011, 03:13 PM
Hi - go to the petitions and exploits forum and file an IP exemption request - be sure to read the announcement first and then post a new thread there :) it does take some time - anywhere from a few days to a couple of weeks. Please be patient and be aware that petitioning repeatedly or asking for an update on status or petitioning in game does not expedite the process :)

check your thread daily though :) As any updates will be there. :)

I hope this helps you :)

Castaway
05-12-2011, 03:39 PM
Hi - go to the petitions and exploits forum and file an IP exemption request - be sure to read the announcement first and then post a new thread there :) it does take some time - anywhere from a few days to a couple of weeks. Please be patient and be aware that petitioning repeatedly or asking for an update on status or petitioning in game does not expedite the process :)

check your thread daily though :) As any updates will be there. :)

I hope this helps you :)

Thank you very much =)