PDA

View Full Version : Tapasaurus and Ssynthia - Avoid

Redmouser
08-26-2020, 07:49 PM
What a day in Unrest. Was monitoring my wife, while she was grouped in MR. She got chased out twice and killed the second time by some newb going by Tapasaurus who kept blaming pathing when he dragged werebats, hags, etc. by MR. Logged on to try and talk the to the guy, but he was angry at the mere suggestion he was being inconsiderate.

As if that pearl weren't enough, another slice from the same moldy loaf, Ssynthia, kept grabbing Mobs around MR, claiming the group in MR wasn't killing fast enough, so he was entitled to run his uber-twinked toon around and take anything he wanted.

The problem with COVID, as far as I can tell, is it's not infecting the right people.

Redmouser
08-26-2020, 07:52 PM
Ugh. Sorry. Wrong forum =(

Tassador
08-26-2020, 08:01 PM
The problem with your shitty server is you send the dude a tell. On this server you kill the asshole but nobody plays here so the camp would be free for your wife to do as she please. Actually just pretending to be a female would probably get you a shit load of stuff here. Or even just someone to talk too.

Anyways I digress please don’t post your 2nd grade baby game drama on the man’s server.

Toodles!

Baler
08-26-2020, 08:33 PM
On red you keep what you kill

Peasantry to cry about camps

Tradesonred
08-30-2020, 10:26 AM
lol man these forums, u forget how bad they can get.

"That person wasnt very polite, and pretty inconsiderate"

"I hope he catches a deadly disease for taking a mob or 2 from my wife on a 50 player emulator of a 20 year old game"

White_knight
10-21-2020, 01:59 AM
*crickets*

heartbrand
10-21-2020, 10:23 AM
The problem with your shitty server is you send the dude a tell. On this server you kill the asshole but nobody plays here so the camp would be free for your wife to do as she please. Actually just pretending to be a female would probably get you a shit load of stuff here. Or even just someone to talk too.

Anyways I digress please don’t post your 2nd grade baby game drama on the man’s server.

Toodles!

lol good post

BiG SiP
10-21-2020, 11:30 AM
tee hee’d