PDA

View Full Version : Weed, man.

Woke Locc
08-26-2020, 12:31 AM
Democrats Reject Marijuana Legalization In Party Platform (https://www.huffpost.com/entry/marijuana-legalization-democratic-party-platform_n_5f1f9250c5b69fd47310aca7)

Democratic National Committee delegates voted 105-60 against including marijuana legalization in the party platform on Monday.

The draft version of the platform supports decriminalizing marijuana use and legalizing medical marijuana, adding that it should be left up to the states “to make their own decisions about recreational use.”

The platform was unlikely to ever endorse full legalization, since Joe Biden, the presumptive nominee, does not back the policy. He supports federal decriminalization, which would take away incarceration for possession.

Swish
08-26-2020, 01:59 AM
Get to a weed legal state if that's your thing. It's not hurting anybody, especially if its taxed/licensed/etc.

zodium
08-26-2020, 02:01 AM
bush did 9/11 using the dancing israelis, who sold me mdma and weed, which should be legal

Baler
08-26-2020, 03:35 AM
Peter Tosh - Legalize It (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6QkVTx2d88)

https://i.imgur.com/mKZE3VQ.gif

solleks
08-26-2020, 07:59 AM
Sobriety should be promoted, its the most exciting and challenging.

BlackBellamy
08-26-2020, 09:00 AM
Sobriety prevents procreation. I mean look at you, without the bottle who would be posting in your stead? (Humorous noise indicating the punchline!)

https://imgur.com/NTjpXSg.jpg

Sobriety isn't fun!

solleks
08-26-2020, 09:20 AM
Define fun

Feeing like shit, looking like shit, smelling like shit, jerking off alot? Yay fun

BlackBellamy
08-26-2020, 09:38 AM
Define fun

Managed risk.

solleks
08-26-2020, 09:47 AM
Fabricated risk management? Gay

solleks
08-26-2020, 09:51 AM
Obese diabetic who drinks everyday is having fun basically

Bigsham
08-26-2020, 10:54 AM
I smoke a small amount of weed, once per day usually at about midnight

It helps me wipe everything clean and go to bed with a clear head, if i dont smoke i think about way too much shit and feel crappy.

Should weed be legal? no

Should it be decriminilized? yes

Todays pot is 10x stronger then the pot that was mainstream just 10 years ago

that pot was 10x stronger then the pot on the 60s and 70s

All these souped up weed products are doing brain damage to these millenials and making them not want to work or do anything with their lives.

If you smoke too much pot it will ruin your motivation and you wont do shit with your life.

zodium
08-26-2020, 10:59 AM
yuo have add

Bigsham
08-26-2020, 12:24 PM
This message is hidden because zodium is on your ignore list.

zodium
08-26-2020, 12:34 PM
someone tell bigsham he has add please. don't self-medicate ppl, i shouldn't have to tell you this year after year. seek professional help for your mental illnesses.

PieOats
08-26-2020, 12:46 PM
Bigsham pal, Zodium says you have add, my dude.

See Christ

solleks
08-26-2020, 12:57 PM
Professional help ie medication. Might as well stick with something natural if u cant handle reality

douglas1999
08-26-2020, 02:16 PM
Having been a huge pot smoking sack of shit for several years, the thing about smoking potent weed all day every day is that you develop an impenetrably high tolerance to thc. So ironically, the people who smoke constantly are barely high at all, whereas if you only smoke once in a while, you will likely get obliterated from one small puff. There *is* legitimate evidence that smoking any amount during formative teenage years as your brain is still physically developing can lead to a variety of psychological issues, but it's still relatively uncommon.

Woke Locc
08-26-2020, 02:24 PM
I did an oopsy, that article is a month old.

Here's what it actually says

Substance use disorders are diseases, not crimes. Democrats believe no one should be in prison solely because they use drugs. Democrats will decriminalize marijuana use and reschedule it through executive action on the federal level. We will support legalization of medical marijuana, and believe states should be able to make their own decisions about recreational use. The Justice Department should not launch federal prosecutions of conduct that is legal at the state level. All past criminal convictions for cannabis use should be automatically expunged. And rather than involving the criminal justice system, Democrats support increased use of drug courts, harm reduction interventions, and treatment diversion programs for those struggling with substance use disorders.

douglas1999
08-26-2020, 02:28 PM
I think that's common sense good policy when it comes to weed. It's funny I don't think trump has cracked down on weed at all has he? The last time I remember feds raiding a dispensary it was under obama

GinnasP99
08-26-2020, 02:37 PM
Obama's first pitch was pathetic, that's all I need to know.

magnetaress
08-26-2020, 02:54 PM
Is terrible and should disqualify u from UBI and universal health care, qualify u for Xanax and psychiatric rehab. But be legal.

douglas1999
08-26-2020, 02:56 PM
kinda disappointed "I'm a big gay idiot" is not a poll option quite frankly

magnetaress
08-26-2020, 02:57 PM

magnetaress
08-26-2020, 02:58 PM
kinda disappointed "I'm a big gay idiot" is not a poll option quite frankly

Starkind is very homosexual. 🏳️*🌈🌈💫🖖

Baler
08-26-2020, 03:00 PM
In 2020 there are still people who think weed = heroin and reefer madness is real.
yikes

The old 'smoking dope makes you a dope' phrase. Oh right, alcohol and tobacco are perfectly safe. :rolleyes:
More deaths are caused by alcohol every year, year after year. But it's been socially accepted, even promoted.

magnetaress
08-26-2020, 03:06 PM
I personally know several people with weed psychosis. The weed is more important than their wellbeing and hygiene. And they are willing to harm others so they can get high.

Reefer bad man.

Baler
08-26-2020, 03:08 PM
I personally know several people with weed psychosis. The weed is more important than their wellbeing and hygiene. And they are willing to harm others so they can get high.

Reefer bad man.

Sounds like a psychological addiction. Anything can be addicting, Computer, videogames, sex, double posting. Once you stop you can't help yourself to want more and then you relapse.

douglas1999
08-26-2020, 03:09 PM

Reefer bad man.

Yeah but they'd find a way to disregard their wellbeing and hygiene minus the weed. Consider that there are homeless shelters that homeless people choose not to go to. You just start to dig living on the street eventually I guess

magnetaress
08-26-2020, 03:10 PM
alcohol bad man too

Soon as u get a real fascist elected I promise to help rid the universe of all drugs. Even hormones.

Just to be fair.

Weed isn't harmless. Neither are cigarettes or aids, beer, or w/e. Mostly black people suffer from weed and it's unfortunate we don't recognize there's real racial bias here.

I would like i said prefer freedom but people have already ruined our lands. And are doing so at ever increasing rates.

Grrrrr bark grrrrr

Baler
08-26-2020, 03:11 PM
hormones aren't a drug you derp, they're hormones.

This the type of shit that annoy the hell out of me. People put their nose in places they know nothing about.
You want to consume things you know nothing about that's your business but don't start verbal vomiting if you're not educated on the subject.

Also magnetaress that was racist as fuck.

magnetaress
08-26-2020, 03:13 PM
Sounds like a psychological addiction. Anything can be addicting, Computer, videogames, sex, double posting. Once you stop you can't help yourself to want more and then you relapse.

true enough. The weed is a symptom. Not the source.

But it's all damaging and cyclically worsening.

Weed is pretty addictive and no one should neglect that fact.

It's definitely not heroine or meth at least.

magnetaress
08-26-2020, 03:16 PM
hormones aren't a drug you derp, they're hormones.

This the type of shit that annoy the hell out of me. People put their nose in places they know nothing about.
You want to consume things you know nothing about that's your business but don't start verbal vomiting if you're not educated on the subject.

Also magnetaress that was racist as fuck.

lots of black people suffer from weed and a disproportionate application of drug laws.

Evidence my white homosexual buddy who was a PhD and drug expert basically got probation every time they got busted with the hard candy.

Baler
08-26-2020, 03:17 PM
Canada has a nationwide legalization of sorts. People can even grow 4 plants in their home without paperwork.

magnetaress
08-26-2020, 03:17 PM
And yeah hormones are different but I would give them up to save humanity... probably futile though and it's not up to me.

magnetaress
08-26-2020, 03:19 PM
Canada has a nationwide legalization of sorts. People can even grow 4 plants in their home without paperwork.

How are the cancer and psychosis rates up north?

Got to feed the prisons tho.

douglas1999
08-26-2020, 03:25 PM
the political attitudes itt are like when somebody gets lost in the bermuda triangle and they go to check their compass and it's just spinning in random directions

magnetaress
08-26-2020, 03:27 PM
the political attitudes itt are like when somebody gets lost in the bermuda triangle and they go to check their compass and it's just spinning in random directions

I'm neither left nor right aligned. Polarization is really sexually boring m8.

solleks
08-26-2020, 03:48 PM
Oh hey

Baler
08-26-2020, 04:28 PM
People in america can buy CBD through the mail. Personally I think it's fake weed but some say CBD does help them relax. I'm always wary of people to start listing off cannabis as some medicine for everything.

Also smoking is not healthy, There are more healthy and openly accessible ways to consume cannabis in the modern age. Most notably eating it in the form of edibles.
I think one of the reasons "medical professionals" don't as a whole say it's not bad is due to most people smoking it. You smoke anything and inhale it, you're introducing compounds that are in fact not healthy.

---
There are at least 144 different cannabinoids isolated from cannabis, exhibiting varied effects.

---
Hopefully people stop shitposting and actually engage in meaningful conversation less the mods lock this shit.

Bigsham
08-26-2020, 07:26 PM
Having been a huge pot smoking sack of shit for several years, the thing about smoking potent weed all day every day is that you develop an impenetrably high tolerance to thc. So ironically, the people who smoke constantly are barely high at all, whereas if you only smoke once in a while, you will likely get obliterated from one small puff. There *is* legitimate evidence that smoking any amount during formative teenage years as your brain is still physically developing can lead to a variety of psychological issues, but it's still relatively uncommon.

Yea not going to lie if i take more then a few puffs i get blasted out of my gourd

and yea i have had ADD since i was a kid, but my mom refused to let me go on ritalin like doctor recommended

and medication isnt natural dingleberry

Bigsham
08-26-2020, 07:27 PM
I think that's common sense good policy when it comes to weed. It's funny I don't think trump has cracked down on weed at all has he? The last time I remember feds raiding a dispensary it was under obama

Dispensary is currently the best business to have in america right now

you pay an exuberant amount for your license

grow your own inventory, collect sales tax then burn your books and keep most of it and report garbagio sales

Shits pure gold

A Knight
08-26-2020, 08:13 PM
I dont smoke weed anymore. Its is not worth the legal consequences. I dont have a problem with marijuana. I think weed makes you insecure but thats fine thats why its just best to smoke by yourself.

Baler
08-26-2020, 08:15 PM
A Knight brings up a good point.

There are people who tried marijuana and just didn't think much of it.
Then they grew up got a job that tests and care more about their responsibilities than feeling a way. Which in my opinion is respectable.

A Knight
08-26-2020, 08:26 PM
I liked it, i'm just in a different realm now and its not worth it.

Bigsham
08-26-2020, 08:41 PM
Thats like a cigarette smoker telling people not to smoke and he did lol.

DoodyLich666
08-26-2020, 09:54 PM
I have been a fan of reefer for a long time now. I have found it to be an extremely useful tool for opening pathways to creativity, self exploration, and general pleasure. As a musician, I know that it has certainly helped me create things that I do not think I would have been able to with a sober mind. Like all the mind altering substances it is probably best used primarily as a tool. It definitely has its negative aspects though, and I do think that this new trend which pronates it as totally benign is super silly. We have all met many wasteoid stoners. Usually these people only hurt themselves though which is a small blessing.

DoodyLich666
08-26-2020, 09:57 PM
I defiantly don’t think I would be playing 90s fantasy mmos in the evening without it, and I am not quite sure if that makes it a positive or negative part of my life.

magnetaress
08-26-2020, 10:00 PM
2cnd hand from the stuff people use to get high triggers elevated heartrate. Paranoia. And I get really bad violent impulses. Like PTSD level triggered wanna just go out in a blaze of glory with Mr Brick.

It's dark shit.

I'm probably reliving aktchual ptsd tho and am an extremely rare outlier.

If I didn't have decades of bhuddist discipline and frenzy poopsocks under my belt I probably couldn't cope.

Snortles Chortles
08-26-2020, 10:31 PM

Rader
08-26-2020, 10:36 PM
its just best to smoke by yourself.

I smoke by myself

When I smoke by myself

I prefer to be alone

GinnasP99
08-27-2020, 01:03 AM
People in america can buy CBD through the mail. Personally I think it's fake weed but some say CBD does help them relax.

I've smoked weed for 20+ years, can confirm smoking CBD flower sucks.

BarnabusCollins
09-01-2020, 07:54 PM
Big Pharma (Afgani Poppy) and Big Oil (Iraq)did 9/11 and the CEOs are not the chief stockholdera (un-named and uncharged)

solleks
09-01-2020, 08:12 PM
Name them or else ur just confusing people

BarnabusCollins
09-01-2020, 08:31 PM
Pot remains illegal even by the Democrats (Biden promises decriminalization, but is a liar -he's a corporate puppet like Trump, Obama, Clinton, Bush 1 and 2), and while those that did 9/11 under and with Bush 2 get away with it, wannabe-VP Kamala, who handed out long prison sentences to thousands of minorities for POT possession, screams BLM and Let's legalize weed. Yeah right.

solleks
09-01-2020, 08:50 PM
Who do these villains take their orders from? Or is it really red vs blue like the candidates are doing crime against eachother for the people(ie its the populations fault)? Please help I'm confused

douglas1999
09-01-2020, 08:51 PM
I dunno man trump's net worth is over 2 billion dollars. I don't think he really has to be a puppet of anyone, that's kind of part of his appeal. He's actually trying to make pharmaceuticals cheaper, how many powerful people do you think that pisses off? He also has not cracked down on state-legal pot at all.

solleks
09-01-2020, 08:57 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Uzeh8YM.jpg

solleks
09-01-2020, 09:04 PM
Psure those dudes despise jesus correct me if im wrong were all on a path

zodium
09-02-2020, 01:05 AM
Who do these villains take their orders from? Or is it really red vs blue like the candidates are doing crime against eachother for the people(ie its the populations fault)? Please help I'm confused

there are books u can read with equations and shit that describe exactly the reified information theyre acting on even. its not secret. its called "finance". lmao

the detailed marching orders in top tier financial products you gotta pay a lot of money for. but its the same principle. and still not secret. just expensive. secrecy is for losers who dont think they can win.

Jibartik
09-02-2020, 01:30 AM

We are in the midst of a culture war. :(

gherron
09-02-2020, 03:02 AM
Weed should be legal and taxed. I think some states were using profits from the taxes to give to public schools.

charmcitysking
09-02-2020, 06:09 AM
decriminalized at the very least

solleks
09-02-2020, 07:37 AM
So corona virus hoax and 911 hoax done for financial reasons by the big wigs humans up top? Got names?
School shooting hoaxes for financial reasons? How does that work out? What about all the fake names and identities are they for financial reasons? Its an interesting theory but i think it's bad.

Baler
09-02-2020, 08:02 AM
Weed should be legal and taxed. I think some states were using profits from the taxes to give to public schools.

could you imagine if that money was used to educate kids instead of line teachers pockets? Alcohol , Tobacoo & weed tax revenue would dry up because young adults would learn these products aren't good for their health. lol

zodium
09-02-2020, 08:13 AM
*sitting down backwards on a lawn chair, head resting over crossed arms, leaning over the back of the chair* let me tell you about a freedom fighter named Karl Marx whose conspiracy theory was called Capital.

a global, open, intergenerational conspiracy by devious puppetmasters called the Bourgeoisie to dominate the world through a new Empire, and for the third time cast the world into a dark and feudal age. the Bourgeoisie have waged and wage still a relentless information war of subjugation against all who refuse to submit to the will, as they have, of their abominable god. divide and conquer is their weapon of choice.

solleks
09-02-2020, 08:50 AM
U wish it was that simple. Got proof?

Blingy
09-02-2020, 10:57 AM

Washington tried this. Weed is legal. Profits were supposed to go to various places (mainly schools). Our state gov't decided it was too much hassle to track so into the general fund the money goes. Hooray, we now have cops with military weapons, school teachers still have to buy their own school supplies and our elected officials are getting chauffeured around in Cadillac's rather than driving a personal car.

Patriam1066
09-02-2020, 11:55 AM
Bigsham pal, Zodium says you have add, my dude.

See Christ

Patriam1066
09-02-2020, 11:57 AM
All drugs should be decriminalized. Prohibition incentivizes violence, incarceration makes bad people worse. Treatment should be the tactic for stopping addiction

Patriam1066
09-02-2020, 11:57 AM
*sitting down backwards on a lawn chair, head resting over crossed arms, leaning over the back of the chair* let me tell you about a freedom fighter named Karl Marx whose conspiracy theory was called Capital.

a global, open, intergenerational conspiracy by devious puppetmasters called the Bourgeoisie to dominate the world through a new Empire, and for the third time cast the world into a dark and feudal age. the Bourgeoisie have waged and wage still a relentless information war of subjugation against all who refuse to submit to the will, as they have, of their abominable god. divide and conquer is their weapon of choice.

I thought they were called the elders of Zion

Sounds equally nonsensical

my good chum

Blingy
09-02-2020, 03:30 PM
All drugs should be decriminalized. Prohibition incentivizes violence, incarceration makes bad people worse. Treatment should be the tactic for stopping addiction

Oh sweet summer child.....if you don't know WTF you're talking about then please:

https://www.quotery.com/quotes/cant-good-example-youll-just

Living in Seattle......MJ is legal; cops won't arrest others if they have a small amount (ie, personal use) of nearly any drug. Oh goody! We also have some of the highest property crime and dregs of society rates that really makes me wonder about society sometimes.

Baler
09-02-2020, 04:20 PM
All drugs should be decriminalized.

Have you ever been around a methhead or crackhead?
Fuck that.

Luigi
09-02-2020, 04:21 PM

All the dispensaries collect and lie about their books and keep it, biggest scam in america. You think they are going to give up 30% of their profits and just give it to their department of revenue taxation authorities ? Why would they do that

they are already criminals selling weed

Patriam1066
09-02-2020, 04:22 PM
Have you ever been around a methhead or crackhead?
Fuck that.

I live in metro Houston. So yes

Prohibition doesn’t stop this. Portugal has less drug addicts than we do. You aren’t solving the problem, you’re actually making it worse!

Blingy
09-02-2020, 06:23 PM
I live in metro Houston. So yes

Prohibition doesn’t stop this. Portugal has less drug addicts than we do. You aren’t solving the problem, you’re actually making it worse!

Maybe 5 years ago Seattleites proclaimed the same shit. Not shutting this shit down only emboldened the dregs of society. Drug addicts are brazen enough to break into whatever place they want and steal/loot with not a care in the world. Our "Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone" wasn't a protest against racism but rather a bunch of woke asshats that use to tout the same crap you just spewed.

You seem to be behind the curve when talking about being progressive. Come here and live in Capitol Hill, U-district, Freemont, Wallingford or other "forward thinking" neighborhoods around Seattle. I now actively avoid those parts of town because stepping off the bus our out of a car and having to watch where I step because of the piles of human feces doesn't sound like a good time.

Seattle has a lot of outreach programs, free housing galore and a multitude of services (both gov't ran and private) for the downtrodden. Many downtrodden refuse those services because they would be required to get clean (paid for by society).

Patriam1066
09-02-2020, 07:03 PM
Oh you don’t get to refuse to get clean

I’m sorry you misunderstood

Blingy
09-02-2020, 07:18 PM
https://www.reddit.com/r/Seattle/comments/il29l9/just_witnessed_hastag_cannabis_get_robbed_at_gun/

Luigi
09-02-2020, 09:19 PM
love all the people commenting lol been looking for a new dispensary to spend all my money at instead of putting it in the bank ( or market )

Lol they dont have any money !

Evia
09-30-2020, 02:09 PM
Hello! I'm against legalizing weed, but I'm for CBD products without THC. You know CBD cream from Blessed CBD are great for back pain. (https://blessedcbd.co.uk/cbd-cream/) For a long time I have been looking for a good cream to help my elderly mother cope with back problems and this remedy was really perfect. Therefore, if any of you have a similar problem, be sure to try ordering!

Gtfo with that advertisement shit.

Gwaihir
09-30-2020, 02:16 PM
I just wanted to add some perspective on the decriminalization argument.

In August, after an extebsive emergency screening for custody of the girls.... despite alcohol and weed being legal in the state of california, my ex still lost custody of both girls and was remanded to seek drug diversion therapy and mandatory randomized weekly urinalysis testing because of the kids testimony that she frequently drinks to blackout, passing out in her own vomit, and falling into/sliding along the walls, as well as the fact that her dad is growing weed in the house and drying it casually on the patio furniture in the back yard where it could easily be accessed by the kids if they were so inclined.

So, despite the legality, theres still legal precendent against being a drug-addled drunk degenerate, and negative consequences derived therefrom.

So, while we've definitely made progress towards a leftist dystopia in the past few years, it appears sanity still wins out in some fashion, for now.

Seek Christ; the only leader worthy of your emulation, admiration, and adoration.

Patriam1066
09-30-2020, 03:16 PM
pal

See Christ

Toad1
09-30-2020, 03:49 PM
Dont go in a database,not worth it

Morton Jr
11-04-2020, 10:35 AM
CBD Has some real benefits, everyone lobbies for it then they dont even want the cbd

Morton Jr
11-04-2020, 05:55 PM
i think 4 states added legal weed today , i mean it takes a year + for anything to happen but still

imperiouskitten
11-04-2020, 05:58 PM
wat states

strongNpretty
11-04-2020, 06:13 PM
Weed needs to be legalized. People are gonna do it anyways, always have always will. Might as well make some money off it, and remove it from the hands of drug dealers..

It's weed people..... No reason people need to be shot or killed over a twomp in 2020....

booter
11-04-2020, 06:20 PM
AZ legalized it, OR legalized mushrooms, not sure where else things happened

the biggest loser of the 2020 election in the US was drugs

Morton Jr
11-04-2020, 08:02 PM
legal mushrooms ?

Who thought of that, those cause brain and liver damage, jesus

Jibartik
11-04-2020, 08:08 PM
Those are fake theres no such thing as brain and liver or covid.

Woke Locc
11-05-2020, 12:40 AM
legal mushrooms ?

Who thought of that, those cause brain and liver damage, jesus

magnetaress
11-05-2020, 12:51 AM
Everything I take now causes brain and liver dmg. And it's only partly effective at being an Anxiolytic.

If weed worked I definitely would be LIIIIT th f up.

It dont tho :(

Tunabros
11-05-2020, 12:14 PM
people still smoke? damn

imperiouskitten
11-06-2020, 11:56 PM
If weed worked I definitely would be LIIIIT th f up.

It dont tho :(

same :(

Asteria
11-07-2020, 05:31 AM
Sometimes I wish this state I'm visiting right now had recreational weed laws. :(

imperiouskitten
11-07-2020, 05:34 AM
Sometimes I wish this state I'm visiting right now had recreational weed laws. :(

ur john didnt hook u up?

Asteria
11-07-2020, 05:44 AM
ur john didnt hook u up?

No, and u forgot to bring the $500 u owed me for meeting for the 1 hour. That's okay hon, you were really poor, and lonely and so i gave u the hour of my time for free and didn't have to do anything with a self-loathing bisexual AGP man for the night anyways.

Thank u for leaving my friend and I alone so quickly, didn't even make it to my 1 hour alarm or have to ask u go hon. :)

imperiouskitten
11-07-2020, 05:51 AM
No, and u forgot to bring the $500 u owed me for meeting for the 1 hour. That's okay hon, you were really poor, and lonely and so i gave u the hour of my time for free and didn't have to do anything with a self-loathing bisexual AGP man for the night anyways.

Thank u for leaving my friend and I alone so quickly, didn't even make it to my 1 hour alarm or have to ask u go hon. :)

This post only makes sense if I read the $500 number as a boast. A big yikes from me, Gutter Bill.

BiG SiP
11-07-2020, 10:18 AM
that’s a lotta unemployment

magnetaress
11-07-2020, 12:42 PM
If a joint is all you got.

I'm take a step back from my hard line stance and say, I'm sorry. You do what you gotta do. My friends.

Ennewi
11-12-2020, 05:31 AM
https://youtu.be/hNQz6MeKwKs

BarnabusCollins
11-12-2020, 06:04 AM
Bush did 9/11 using the US Pentagon and US Airforce, and the plot was covered up/lied about globally by all New World Order media. They'll be in Hell, and I'll be with God, smoking pot.