PDA

View Full Version : ISRAEL

HalflingSpergand
08-17-2020, 11:36 PM
discuss

Trexller
08-17-2020, 11:48 PM
Israel is the most badass nation to ever exist. Every citizen must serve in the military, results are that the entire population knows how to fight. Unlike most creampuff safespace poor excuse for human Americans. Israel isn't afraid of dirty work. In fact they might like it. Israel has gone into the hiding places of former nazis (south america etc) against the wishes of governments like argentina, basically saying "fuck you all" they snatch the nazi, drug him, he wakes up in Israel. Lulz. They are all trained in krav maga, theres no sporting element there. Its just kill. I could go on.

They take this shit so seriously that all active duty personnel are required to carry their weapon at all times.

https://i.imgur.com/B5qbmC9.jpg

douglas1999
08-17-2020, 11:56 PM
Yeah they pretty much own, and are by far the most free and inclusive society in the middle east. People are so easily duped by the "kinda white looking person does bad thing to kinda brown looking person" neurosis that people actually think israel is the bad guy. Go live in iran, or iraq, or syria, or lebanon, or jordan, or palestine if you think israel is the problem in this region. Tons of muslims live in israel, some even serve in their government. How many jews live in gaza? Zero. I wonder why. How many open gays live in gaza? Or sexual minorities of any kind? Zero, cause they get murdered.

I remember there was some idiotic american movement called "gays for palestine". It was the most hilariously naive thing i've ever heard of

Woke Locc
08-18-2020, 12:19 AM
Yeah they pretty much own, and are by far the most free and inclusive society in the middle east. People are so easily duped by the "kinda white looking person does bad thing to kinda brown looking person" neurosis that people actually think israel is the bad guy. Go live in iran, or iraq, or syria, or lebanon, or jordan, or palestine if you think israel is the problem in this region. Tons of muslims live in israel, some even serve in their government. How many jews live in gaza? Zero. I wonder why. How many open gays live in gaza? Or sexual minorities of any kind? Zero, cause they get murdered.

I remember there was some idiotic american movement called "gays for palestine". It was the most hilariously naive thing i've ever heard of

https://youtu.be/FYLNCcLfIkM

Baler
08-18-2020, 12:19 AM
I approve how much they spend on military.

Jibartik
08-18-2020, 12:39 AM
Not for nothing I think the last 2 days was in the bible. In the Daniel part :o Oh no.

zodium
08-18-2020, 12:55 AM
i/p is the empire's petri dish for experimenting with how to eventually oppress workers in the core when we go full imperialism

douglas1999
08-18-2020, 01:24 AM
Nah it's just a country, jews were sent there after ww2, and they kicked ass :( shucks.

Not everything is about US interests, it's always so funny how everyone is obsessed with america regardless of political affiliation, as if other countries don't really exist. Go live somewhere else for five seconds.

zodium
08-18-2020, 01:27 AM
Nah it's just a country, jews were sent there after ww2, and they kicked ass :( shucks.

Not everything is about US interests, it's always so funny how everyone is obsessed with america regardless of political affiliation, as if other countries don't really exist. Go live somewhere else for five seconds.

i've lived everywhere. i can go anywhere i want to, any time i want to. but i don't anymore, because everywhere is the same now. whatever israel, or america, was when they started out, it no longer exists; consumed and subsumed by the cult of mammon. there is only empire.

Patriam1066
08-18-2020, 02:17 AM
Jews were sent there huh? That’s an interesting interpretation of Zionism

Swish
08-18-2020, 02:55 AM

Socially the Jews that arrived in Israel after WW2 weren't immediately accepted. Jews that were already there questioned their loyalty and asked why they had not come already to build.

Similar story with Jews who moved to the UK decades earlier from the Pale of Settlement and around eastern Europe. The Jews already in the UK learnt to try and blend in, while their newly arrived cousins looked openly Jewish and attracted a lot of antisemitism.

I'm considering Krav Maga, I hear it's intense but fun to learn.

kjs86z
08-18-2020, 10:27 AM
Sloppy job, Mossad!

BlackBellamy
08-18-2020, 12:43 PM
Jews were sent there huh? That’s an interesting interpretation of Zionism

Yeah, I'ma gonna stay far away from this thread.

Except of course not before mentioning that everyone who heard the Isrealites were heading back to Judea was right to be afraid. I mean these guys were the original genocidal maniacs:

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling.

They burned the city with fire, and all that was in it. Only the silver and gold, and articles of bronze and iron, they put into the treasury of the house of the Lord.

He will destroy them and He will subdue them before you, so that you may drive them out and destroy them quickly, just as the Lord has spoken to you.

I will drive them out before you little by little, until you become fruitful and take possession of the land.

I will send hornets ahead of you so that they will drive out the Hivites, the Canaanites, and the Hittites before you.

I'm glad they're done with their ethnic cleansing enough to talk peace now. I would hate to have those guys upset. There's no telling what they might do. Titus Caesar Vespasianus didn't scatter them to the four winds for no reason.

Patriam1066
08-18-2020, 12:53 PM
The Armenians now have a more advanced Air Force than the Azeris. The entire Middle East is a shit show top to bottom. The Russians sold them the jets at cost apparently, probably just to piss off turkey

The UAE will be buying F-35s soon. This peace deal was about turkey and F-35s

Baler
08-18-2020, 12:54 PM
Israel has one of the most developed lgbt rights in the middle east. I find it odd that I never hear any of that community making note of this.

While this is not apart of my views, I am for freedom.

---
Anyone want to go on a rant about 'everyone' has the right to be in israel?

Patriam1066
08-18-2020, 12:55 PM
Israel is definitely the best place to live in the region. That’s also a very low bar

Having recently been to Armenia and Georgia, I think both are quite alright, despite being under Russia’s thumb and being poor as shit. Quaint charm and natural beauty

Baler
08-18-2020, 12:58 PM
The Armenians now have a more advanced Air Force than the Azeris. The entire Middle East is a shit show top to bottom. The Russians sold them the jets at cost apparently, probably just to piss off turkey

The UAE will be buying F-35s soon. This peace deal was about turkey and F-35s

Israel opposes any F-35 sale to UAE despite their warming ties
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ckk_eGHMXU

This was the first result when I typed in F-35
This seems to be a hot topic, right now.

Patriam1066
08-18-2020, 01:00 PM
Turkey not filling orders raised the price of the program. We shall see, but I’d guess if trump is re-elected we sell them to the Emiratis. That’s a big if, of course

Vdaria
08-18-2020, 01:17 PM
half of the conservatives i know have this mysterious and kind of embarrassing hardon for israel like weebs' hardon for japan. i personally don't care about israel because i have no reason to go there. falafel is bomb, though

galach
08-18-2020, 01:40 PM
I already know I am going to wake up with multiple PM's about Nazi's or hate speech in this thread.

/locked