PDA

View Full Version : Does Eyepatch of Plunder stack with Celestial Fists?

questever
08-16-2020, 07:13 PM
I'm thinking it does, but just want to confirm. Thanks

Danth
08-16-2020, 07:19 PM
Not really, no. The spells themselves might stack in the effects window because the glove click effect offers other stats other than just haste and hence does not overwrite the eyepatch click, but the haste does not stack and in effect you get only the haste from the gloves while the glove click is active.

Danth

Dreenk317
08-16-2020, 07:30 PM
You are allowed 1 v1 type haste, 1 v2 type haste, and 1 v3 type haste. I can't remember which is which. But suffice it to say. Worn haste is v1, spell haste is v2, overhaste (only from bard) is v3. The item/spell with the highest haste multiplier in any given category, will override all others within the same category, and take effect. My category numbers could easily be wrong. But the principle applies. According to all of my research, thats how haste works here.

All that being said, stats on eyepatch don't suck, and its a free click junk buff if needed

Videri
08-16-2020, 09:16 PM
You are allowed 1 v1 type haste, 1 v2 type haste, and 1 v3 type haste. I can't remember which is which. But suffice it to say. Worn haste is v1, spell haste is v2, overhaste (only from bard) is v3. The item/spell with the highest haste multiplier in any given category, will override all others within the same category, and take effect. My category numbers could easily be wrong. But the principle applies. According to all of my research, thats how haste works here.

All that being said, stats on eyepatch don't suck, and its a free click junk buff if needed

Nailed it. Though v3 haste shouldn't be called overhaste, but rather Ervaj haste or simply v3 haste.

Overhaste is v4 haste that was added with Luclin and takes you beyond the 100% haste cap, which never happens on P99. http://wiki.project1999.com/Haste_Guide

If people start calling it overhaste, it will create confusion.

And OP, yeah, you'll probably have both buffs at once, but you only get the haste of the better haste buff.

elwing
08-16-2020, 11:49 PM
Mixxing class, you have v1 which is spell/clicky/regular bard haste, v2 which is bard stacking haste (ervaj), and v3 which is bard stong that stack and break haste cap. V2 is pretty much useless as on p99 anyone is haste capped and v3 comes from luclin...
And yes, you can have multiple haste buff, if the have stats added, but obly the biggest haste cound (with the exception of the 5 and 10% from ervaj). In all cases, haste cap at 100% at 60,which is any of the 34% plus the appropriate haste...

Videri
08-17-2020, 01:01 AM
That's right, my bad, ignore the Vs in my first attempt.
• Worn haste
• V1 haste: spell
• V2 haste: Ervaj-line bard haste (don't call this overhaste)
• V3 haste: Overhaste, which never exists here on P99, called "overhaste" because it takes you Over the Haste cap.
http://wiki.project1999.com/Haste_Guide