PDA

View Full Version : Key Binds

Toehammer
08-11-2020, 07:33 PM
Hello,

I was trying to redo some of my key binds in one of the categories under the Keys Tab in the Options window, so I hit Reload Defaults. I thought Reload Defaults would do it just for that category... but it was across all categories under the Keys Tab. Everything was fine until I wanted to rebind my keys to how they were.

Previously I had Hot Button 6 bound to LEFT, RIGHT, and 6 (so 3 keys). But for the life of me I cannot figure out how to get back three-key functionality. It seems that now I can only bind it to 2 keys at most (one "Keypress" and one "Alternate"). Before (as in yesterday/earlier tonight) anytime I hit LEFT, RIGHT, or 6, I would use Hot Button 6.

I just want it back the way it was. Anyone have any ideas? If nobody knows how to bind 1 hot button to 3 keys, is there a way of restoring the old options settings through a windows file or something like that?

Thanks for your help.

Nuggie
08-11-2020, 08:00 PM
Depending on what you had them set to, you can set a combat ability through the "command" page. As well as setting a hotbar button to the left/right as you did before.