The half- black Hillary clinton.

Woke Locc
08-11-2020, 04:38 PM
She was quite pretty!

https://i.imgur.com/bmGJZDF.jpg

Merge w Biden thread tho

Topgunben
08-11-2020, 04:38 PM
There’s a good chance if he wins, she will become president. Joe's brain is a ticking time bomb.

Topgunben
08-11-2020, 04:42 PM
She was quite pretty!

https://i.imgur.com/bmGJZDF.jpg

Merge w Biden thread tho

She ain’t bad. I’m just glad I dont have to listen to an estrogen-laden Elizabeth Warren rattle on about how tough it is to be a woman in today’s world. Something about that lady’s voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

Trexller
08-11-2020, 04:45 PM
https://i.imgur.com/rZQqt1h.jpg

zodium
08-11-2020, 04:47 PM
https://i.imgur.com/YbYPErS.gif

Topgunben
08-11-2020, 04:48 PM
Half black, half Indian —-> looks Mexican.

Trexller
08-11-2020, 04:51 PM
Merge w Biden thread tho

negative. this thread is not about biden. or in your view, does a woman of color picked for VP not deserve her own thread?

zodium
08-11-2020, 04:52 PM
https://i.imgur.com/YK4hLxt.gifp

Trexller
08-11-2020, 05:25 PM
Willie Brown, the former mayor of San Francisco, spoke about their relationship. saying he boosted the presidential hopeful's career.

“Yes, I have influenced her career by appointing Kamala to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker. My relationship with Harris overlapped with my speakership in the mid-1990s."

Brown "appointed" Harris twice to two well-paid state commission assignments while they were dating. One position was on the California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board and the other was on the Medical Assistance Commission. Harris held both jobs in 1994.

At the time this happened, Willie Brown as Speaker of the Assembly was arguably the most powerful person in California politics, including Senators and the Governor.

Kamala beds one of the most powerful dems in the state ... then rises to be SF DA, CA AG, CA US Senator

BlackBellamy
08-11-2020, 05:30 PM
Incoming pictures of Kamala Harris sucking Willie Brown's cock!

https://imgur.com/NtYDiNZ.jpg

I mean I don't have them and wouldn't post them here even if I did. But you know who has pictures of Kamala Harris sucking Willie Brown's cock?

Willie Brown.

You know how I know? Look below. That's the face of a man who takes pictures while they're sucking his dick.

https://imgur.com/zMcqU31.jpg

Trexller
08-11-2020, 05:33 PM
That's the face of a man who takes pictures while she's sucking his dick

Also the face of a woman who stares into the camera while sucking dick.

here comes the money shot !!

Woke Locc
08-11-2020, 05:37 PM
who's Willie brown?

Trexller
08-11-2020, 05:49 PM
who's Willie brown?

Brown served over 30 years in the California State Assembly, spending 15 years as its speaker. He later became mayor of San Francisco, and was the first African American to hold that office. Brown became one of the country's most powerful state legislators. During the last of his three allowed post-initiative terms, Brown maintained control of the Assembly. Brown served as San Francisco mayor from January 8, 1996 until January 8, 2004

BlackBellamy
08-11-2020, 06:06 PM
here comes the money shot !!

You know why he told her not to be VP just days ago? Because he shared those pictures with someone he can't kill and they're going to get out, maybe late October.

Trexller
08-11-2020, 06:09 PM
The Dems claim a "systemic racism" built by old white men.

In 1992, during a speech on the Senate floor, Sen. Biden, D-Del., bragged that a crime bill he had written was so heavy-handed that it did “everything but hang people for jaywalking.” In 1994, Biden, authored the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act and would, for the next 20 years, defend what he called the “Biden bill.” Signed by President Clinton, the law led to longer prison sentences, more prison cells, harsher policing, and higher incarceration rates for African Americans.

that racist 1994 crime bill that Biden authored, championed, and defended for so many years? The same crime bill that fueled the mass incarceration that decimated the African-American community in the United States? Well, it was that bill that gave Harris the bricks to build her own political career on the west coast.

Harris was not the fabled “progressive prosecutor” she pretends to be. While she was San Francisco District Attorney, lawyers who worked for her were routinely accused of prosecutorial misconduct and cutting corners to rack up convictions even if some innocent people of color went to jail. About this, she did nothing.

She seems to have decided early on that, as a black woman, the only way to climb the ladder politically in the Golden State was to reassure white liberal donors that she could protect them and their belongings from people who looked like her. It worked. She rose alright — on the backs of the less connected: the poor, the dispossessed, people of color.

Biden-Harris 2020? That’s not the ticket. As anyone who has been paying attention already knows, the theme of this rotten year is racial justice. America needs a fix to our criminal justice system, not another glaring reminder of just how broken it really is.

Good luck living down that embHarrisment

Trexller
08-11-2020, 06:11 PM
You know why he told her not to be VP just days ago? Because he shared those pictures with someone he can't kill and they're going to get out, maybe late October.

I'll be sure to share them with this fine community should those pics surface. Or its an even worse scandal, and willie brown doesn't have the long arm of the clintons to make people quiet.

BlackBellamy
08-11-2020, 06:12 PM
They should have went with Susan Rice. Her Obama/Clinton political baggage is not important enough to matter to the average voter and I feel personally she's squeaky clean. I haven't heard anything remotely disqualifying in her personal history. Yeah Benghazi but you know what? No one really knows anything, it's very ambiguous, and like everything else it's been beaten to death. It's hard to generate fresh hate when all you have is the old hate. Rice was UN ambassador, she's been around, she knows a lot of world people. Kamala knows dick.

BlackBellamy
08-11-2020, 06:17 PM
Rofl. I'm reading Susan Rice's wiki page:

Rice was a three-letter varsity athlete,[9] student government president, and valedictorian at National Cathedral School in Washington, D.C., a private girls' day school.[10] She attended Stanford University, where she won a Truman Scholarship and graduated with a BA with honors in history in 1986. She was elected Phi Beta Kappa her junior year.[11][12][13]

Rice attended New College, Oxford on a Rhodes Scholarship, where she earned a Master of Philosophy in 1988 and a Doctorate of Philosophy in 1990, both in International Relations.[13] Her doctoral dissertation was entitled Commonwealth Initiative in Zimbabwe, 1979–1980: Implications for International Peacekeeping. Chatham House, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, honored her dissertation as the UK's most distinguished in international relations.[5][14]

For Kamala Harris it says she barely graduated school where she was an argumentative troublemaker and then hustled sorting letters in a mailroom. Eventually she sucked enough dick and well...here we are.

Woke Locc
08-11-2020, 06:18 PM
Here's the thing Trump was whining about on KH mistreating Kavanaugh https://youtu.be/Tsm1GPnlqmU

she asked him if he talked to the president's lawyer

BlackBellamy
08-11-2020, 06:18 PM
Incredible.

Trexller
08-11-2020, 06:29 PM
So thats why Biden took so long to name a VP

Kamala Harris had her mouth full with all of the scandals she needed ensure were kept quiet.

Bigsham
08-11-2020, 06:30 PM
If biden picked Hilary as vP he would win ( he wont now )

Sorry if your mad

BlackBellamy
08-11-2020, 06:32 PM
Here's the thing Trump was whining about on KH mistreating Kavanaugh https://youtu.be/Tsm1GPnlqmU

The incredible thing about that video is that she was a prosecutor. She worked in the prosecutors office from the moment she stopped sucking mailroom dick. And for all that she couldn't do two simple things that every prosecutor does every day. Every professional prosecutor.

You phrase your question precisely.

You know the answer beforehand.

I mean the guy interrupted the whole thing to explain to her patiently like a child that you can't ask if you ever talked to a group of people if the other guy doesn't know who is in that group. Then she asked it again the same way. Then Kavanaugh explained the logical fallacy and that he couldn't answer the question as phrased and she did it for the third time. She's an intellectual disaster.

hobart
08-11-2020, 06:34 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/wwe-james-kamala-harris-dead-70

RIP

Woke Locc
08-11-2020, 06:41 PM
The incredible thing about that video is that she was a prosecutor. She worked in the prosecutors office from the moment she stopped sucking mailroom dick. And for all that she couldn't do two simple things that every prosecutor does every day. Every professional prosecutor.

Also she went to the same law school as the Humping Will guy you brought up. Legalism tribes exist.

You phrase your question precisely.

You know the answer beforehand.

I mean the guy interrupted the whole thing to explain to her patiently like a child that you can't ask if you ever talked to a group of people if the other guy doesn't know who is in that group. Then she asked it again the same way. Then Kavanaugh explained the logical fallacy and that he couldn't answer the question as phrased and she did it for the third time. She's an intellectual disaster.

It's incredible for precisely that reason. She isn't interested in his answer, she's creating a narrative of malfeasance without saying it. This sort of nonverbal politicking is how the sausage gets made. It shows her intelligence compared to the Lee guy acting like he's a common straight talking goob. I take it to demonstrate her effectiveness as a leader.

BlackBellamy
08-11-2020, 06:44 PM
If biden picked Hilary as vP he would win ( he wont now )

Sorry if your mad

Trump trusted Epstein be kept alive but now he knows better and now that twisted whore's lawyers are claiming strange men are watching her all the time so it looks like she's going to live. Look for a Clinton murder/suicide next spring when this whole Epstein thing finally blows open. I feel the rage within her, I see it in those hateful beady eyes. Bill didn't keep a fortified office in Harlem for no reason but nothing can save him for long.

I guess in your scenario this would have meant Pelosi would be president once Biden forgot how to breathe or swallow or something.

Trexller
08-11-2020, 06:45 PM

she asked him if he talked to the president's lawyer

Asks obviously ambiguous question, anyone with ears can hear the attempted set-up.

Wow she is really bad at her job.

Woke Locc
08-11-2020, 06:51 PM
Asks obviously ambiguous question, anyone with ears can hear the attempted set-up.

Wow she is really bad at her job.

https://youtu.be/NZ2dlSIRnDw

douglas1999
08-11-2020, 06:53 PM
Tulsi owned her on that weed prosecution shit in that one debate lol

Trexller
08-11-2020, 06:54 PM
Harris asks the same question like 5 times.

I take it to demonstrate her effectiveness as a leader.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results

Woke Locc
08-11-2020, 07:02 PM
Harris asks the same question like 5 times.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results

She doesn't care about the result you goof. She's talking past him he might as well be cardboard.

Trexller
08-11-2020, 07:07 PM
Tulsi owned her on that weed prosecution shit in that one debate lol

Tulsi Gabbard-
"Senator Harris says she's proud of her record as a prosecutor and that she'll be a prosecutor president.

"But I'm deeply concerned about this record. There are too many examples to cite but she put over 1,500 people in jail for marijuana violations and then laughed about it when she was asked if she ever smoked marijuana.
"She blocked evidence -- she blocked evidence that would have freed an innocent man from death row until the courts forced her to do so. She kept people in prison beyond their sentences to use them as cheap labor for the state of California."

Would totally vote for this Veteran. Her politics are solid, and a hottie to boot

https://i.imgur.com/gMbdsUz.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/kWsLsos.jpg

BlackBellamy
08-12-2020, 08:53 AM
Last April:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/437107-harris-i-believe-biden-accusers

Harris: 'I believe' Biden accusers

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) said Tuesday that she believes women who say they felt uncomfortable after receiving unwanted touching from former Vice President Joe Biden.

"I believe them and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it," Harris said at a presidential campaign event in Nevada.

The California senator added that Biden will need to decide for himself whether to run for president.

"He's going to have to make that decision for himself. I wouldn’t tell him what to do," Harris said.

Isn't politics wonderful? Since I'm going to President of P99 one day I feel I should get a leg up by telling people to eat bags of dicks more often. That way you all will definitely vote for my ass.

Nirgon
08-12-2020, 01:34 PM
You're not allowed to have Bernie. Make sure you support that at the polls by voting for senile man and chicken head.

Trexller
08-12-2020, 01:35 PM
Bernie used to be the most radical candidate the dems could come up with. Now they pretend like he doesn't exist. Think on that.

Woke Locc
08-12-2020, 01:55 PM
You're not allowed to have Bernie. Make sure you support that at the polls by voting for senile man and chicken head.

Bernie used to be the most radical candidate the dems could come up with. Now they pretend like he doesn't exist. Think on that.

He's speaking at the convention and AOC is the keynote.

:rolleyes:

Trexller
08-12-2020, 02:05 PM
AOC is the keynote.

They must have ran out of competent speakers. Bernie always sounds like he's having a heart attack while talking.

AoC is like an empty headed toy that when you pull her string, a dem talking point is played. Plus those teeth look like they could chew through logs to dam up a river.

Dems can't stand a candidate that won't bend over and spread 'em for china.

https://i.imgur.com/dc6w2ic.jpg

Woke Locc
08-12-2020, 02:16 PM
Gabbard is an isolationist. Do not Stan.

Trexller
08-12-2020, 02:21 PM
Isolationism was great for America. (see prior to WW1/2) Booming industry. IDGAF if facebook, twitter, the NBC etc can't do business globally, fuck em.

We can stop being the world's police and sit at home and laugh as the rest of the world burns.

zodium
08-12-2020, 02:50 PM
segregationist/cop 2020: chains you can believe in

Evia
08-12-2020, 03:19 PM
“It doesn't matter.
It doesn't matter what chains you choose.
It doesn't matter.
Just so long as its chains you choose.
Cleverly left up to you, do you believe in freedom too?
The American Dream is a green grave plot.
The only thing left to do...”

BlackBellamy
08-12-2020, 03:50 PM
I chose the Chains of Hypocrisy. Lucky for me the links were made out of straw.

https://imgur.com/chPRFpE.jpg

Shaun rolled a 1 on a d100 right there. Nice!

Trexller
08-12-2020, 04:35 PM
Yep. Hypocrisy is the entire democrat political platform. "Heels up" Harris guarantees a Trump victory.

zodium
08-12-2020, 05:04 PM
Yep. Hypocrisy is the entire democrat political platform. "Heels up" Harris guarantees a Trump victory.

you dont get it kid. biden is going to win. its gonna be a bloodbath. and he's gonna say all the bad things? theyre good now. everyone's gonna cheer and clap like trained seals for their senile imperator, and he's gonna give his friends trillions and everyones gonna cheer for that too. from coast to coast its gonna be libs holding hands at brunch while the working class will look up and ask if they can please have healthcare as the libs look down and whisper, "dont talk to me or my dog ever again or ill call the cops," who unlike the working class will get more money

Swish
08-12-2020, 05:05 PM
I can't wait to see who the Dems are going to wheel out for their candidate(s) at the next election.

BlackBellamy
08-12-2020, 05:18 PM
you dont get it kid. biden is going to win. its gonna be a bloodbath.

Trump 313 electoral votes 2020. Just marking it down here so I can come back and see how wrong I was.

Woke Locc
08-12-2020, 05:26 PM
you dont get it kid. biden is going to win. its gonna be a bloodbath. and he's gonna say all the bad things? theyre good now. everyone's gonna cheer and clap like trained seals for their senile imperator, and he's gonna give his friends trillions and everyones gonna cheer for that too. from coast to coast its gonna be libs holding hands at brunch while the working class will look up and ask if they can please have healthcare as the libs look down and whisper, "dont talk to me or my dog ever again or ill call the cops," who unlike the working class will get more money

So you support disbanding the police union?

zodium
08-12-2020, 05:34 PM
So you support disbanding the police union?

well you dont need a cop union if there aren't cops

Kich867
08-12-2020, 05:59 PM
Are nepotism and hypocrisy a thing again now? I thought we were over that being a big deal because, ya know, it's fucking rampant in politics.

Do we need a reminder that Trump was a Democrat extremely recently and when he became president gave his children positions and let his daughter's dumbass husband run our pandemic response team? Or how he said he would save Social Security but now is trying to remove the thing that funds it? Or when he took shots at Obama for playing golf but has played more golf than any president in history? Or when he started spreading rumors about mail-in-voting being bad even though he's done it constantly? Or when he said he'd have Mexico pay for the wall and then he didn't? Or when he said he'd "drain the swamp" of corruption in politics and then filled every possible position with hella corrupt people? Or when he adamantly and emphatically stated he was pro-choice and then randomly decided to be anti-abortion? Or when he went to a bunch of parties with Epstein and took a bunch of pictures with him and then said he didn't know him?

And if we want to talk about Joe Biden being creepy we need equally address Trump badly wanting to fuck his own daughter, right?

Like I'm not discrediting your points here but, c'mon, pick your battles and at least try to have vaguely consistently applied morals. People sucking dick to the top in politics should be neither surprising or noteworthy at this point, think we can be collectively jaded enough about our political system to expect significantly worse out of them.

douglas1999
08-12-2020, 06:05 PM

You can have universal healthcare if you want it to be generally shitty, you can have privatized healthcare if you want to cure cancer and shit. Nobody is 100% happy with the available systems. If you have a coherent utopian solution that incentivizes doing the insanely demanding multi-decade work and possessing the unfathomable personal discipline and sacrifice that goes into becoming a good doctor, while that labor is also freely available to every citizen, please tell me what that looks like.

zodium
08-12-2020, 06:09 PM
If you have a coherent utopian solution that incentivizes doing the insanely demanding multi-decade work and possessing the unfathomable personal discipline and sacrifice that goes into becoming a good doctor, while that labor is also freely available to every citizen, please tell me what that looks like.

communism.

Woke Locc
08-12-2020, 06:38 PM
You can have universal healthcare if you want it to be generally shitty, you can have privatized healthcare if you want to cure cancer and shit. Nobody is 100% happy with the available systems. If you have a coherent utopian solution that incentivizes doing the insanely demanding multi-decade work and possessing the unfathomable personal discipline and sacrifice that goes into becoming a good doctor, while that labor is also freely available to every citizen, please tell me what that looks like.

Medicare for all who want it

Trexller
08-12-2020, 06:40 PM
Medicare for those who don't pay for it. Those of us with jobs will foot the bill for those freeloaders.

Swish
08-12-2020, 08:24 PM
well you dont need a cop union if there aren't cops

"no justice, no peace"

Can there be justice without law enforcement... or is street justice the way it's supposed to go? Asking for a friend.

Daloon
08-12-2020, 08:28 PM
So does she no longer think he is a rapist?

Patriam1066
08-12-2020, 08:30 PM
Medicare for all is fine, as long as it’s stipulated that obesity is henceforth illegal

Woke Locc
08-12-2020, 08:41 PM
Left wing rankled by choice of Harris for VP (https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/12/kamala-harris-vp-progressives-react-394375)

"We might be looking at 12 years of neoliberal power."

Trexller
08-12-2020, 08:44 PM
So does she no longer think he is a rapist?

Harris discussed the allegations against Biden, declaring of the accusers: “I believe them, and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it.”

https://nypost.com/2020/08/12/kamala-harris-believed-joe-bidens-accusers-until-she-didnt/

It seems that "Heels Up" Harris only believes sexual abuse claims when it suits her political aspirations ie the primaries. Now that she's the VP pick, "fuck all those liars!"

BlackBellamy
08-12-2020, 08:54 PM
Are nepotism and hypocrisy a thing again now? I thought we were over that being a big deal because, ya know, it's fucking rampant in politics.

Do we need a reminder that Trump was a Democrat extremely recently and when he became president gave his children positions and let his daughter's dumbass husband run our pandemic response team? Or how he said he would save Social Security but now is trying to remove the thing that funds it? Or when he took shots at Obama for playing golf but has played more golf than any president in history? Or when he started spreading rumors about mail-in-voting being bad even though he's done it constantly? Or when he said he'd have Mexico pay for the wall and then he didn't? Or when he said he'd "drain the swamp" of corruption in politics and then filled every possible position with hella corrupt people? Or when he adamantly and emphatically stated he was pro-choice and then randomly decided to be anti-abortion? Or when he went to a bunch of parties with Epstein and took a bunch of pictures with him and then said he didn't know him?

And if we want to talk about Joe Biden being creepy we need equally address Trump badly wanting to fuck his own daughter, right?

Like I'm not discrediting your points here but, c'mon, pick your battles and at least try to have vaguely consistently applied morals. People sucking dick to the top in politics should be neither surprising or noteworthy at this point, think we can be collectively jaded enough about our political system to expect significantly worse out of them.

If the FBI asked me if I knew you I would have to say yes, because technically I know you as some guy on the forum. Trump has met every single person in the world. He knows everyone but he doesn't know know them. When a worldly rich person says they don't know you, it means they didn't bother to remember you but of course you went to the same party. You probably spent some time talking and hanging out and then you were forgotten. Trump is obviously not a pedophile because he doesn't have any patience. And when he talks about his daughter's breasts or ass, it's because he's describing a thoroughbred that he owns. That he made. That's just filthy rich person talk.

Trump was never a Democrat and he's not a Republican now. He's the party of Trump. Every single person who voted for him was like hell yeah, troll 'em harder, tell 'em about the wall and the swamp, whatever. No one gave a shit, they all knew he was fucking around and just saying whatever. Meme 'em all and let God sort 'em out! Vast majority of his supporters don't give a shit about any of that. Pointing all that out misses the mark. It assumes people were fooled. They weren't. I think maybe after there was no sex with that woman, when Saddam came up empty, and Mission Accomplished that wasn't, and you can keep your doctor but actually fuck you, and we're definitely leaving Afghanistan this decade, I'm not sure where the actual tipping point was but I think by 2016 the American people just stopped giving a shit about what any politician said and realized it's complete lies all the time.

Trump was at the apex of popular culture for decades; people knew 100% what he was. A giant affable liar. He grabbed them by the pussy before the election and it was still a landslide. Nepotism and hypocrisy was expected and he delivered. People expected a liar and got one. Trump doesn't expect you to believe him, he just wants you to shut up so he can finish talking.

Biden pretends he's not a full-time liar. Also, because he's not a filthy rich raconteur, he should stay away from underage girls since he can't explain that kind of thing as just one of those things crazy rich people do. Trump is allowed to do everything he does because he always did it. When other people do it, it's bad. It's maddening, the double-standard, but there it is.

Patriam1066
08-13-2020, 12:17 AM
Biden is better than 4 more years of trump

How this isn’t painfully obvious is mind boggling. Consider seeking Christ if you haven’t already

tsuchang
08-13-2020, 02:48 AM
There is no accounting for some people's taste.
My sons are well above average in the IQ department and I had to help them realize that the folks below 80% weren't really able to keep up with the rest of humanity. They now realize that they have to take that into account in dealing with many of their lifetime contacts.

zodium
08-13-2020, 04:28 AM
It assumes people were fooled. They weren't. I think maybe after there was no sex with that woman, when Saddam came up empty, and Mission Accomplished that wasn't, and you can keep your doctor but actually fuck you, and we're definitely leaving Afghanistan this decade, I'm not sure where the actual tipping point was but I think by 2016 the American people just stopped giving a shit about what any politician said and realized it's complete lies all the time.

https://i.imgur.com/DoWgGuz.png

https://i.imgur.com/bs4jRAF.png

DMN
08-13-2020, 05:32 AM

How this isn’t painfully obvious is mind boggling. Consider seeking Christ if you haven’t already

Show me where the mean orange man touched you, fat boy.

Kich867
08-13-2020, 07:42 AM
If the FBI asked me if I knew you I would have to say yes, because technically I know you as some guy on the forum. Trump has met every single person in the world. He knows everyone but he doesn't know know them. When a worldly rich person says they don't know you, it means they didn't bother to remember you but of course you went to the same party. You probably spent some time talking and hanging out and then you were forgotten. Trump is obviously not a pedophile because he doesn't have any patience. And when he talks about his daughter's breasts or ass, it's because he's describing a thoroughbred that he owns. That he made. That's just filthy rich person talk.

Trump was never a Democrat and he's not a Republican now. He's the party of Trump. Every single person who voted for him was like hell yeah, troll 'em harder, tell 'em about the wall and the swamp, whatever. No one gave a shit, they all knew he was fucking around and just saying whatever. Meme 'em all and let God sort 'em out! Vast majority of his supporters don't give a shit about any of that. Pointing all that out misses the mark. It assumes people were fooled. They weren't. I think maybe after there was no sex with that woman, when Saddam came up empty, and Mission Accomplished that wasn't, and you can keep your doctor but actually fuck you, and we're definitely leaving Afghanistan this decade, I'm not sure where the actual tipping point was but I think by 2016 the American people just stopped giving a shit about what any politician said and realized it's complete lies all the time.

Trump was at the apex of popular culture for decades; people knew 100% what he was. A giant affable liar. He grabbed them by the pussy before the election and it was still a landslide. Nepotism and hypocrisy was expected and he delivered. People expected a liar and got one. Trump doesn't expect you to believe him, he just wants you to shut up so he can finish talking.

Biden pretends he's not a full-time liar. Also, because he's not a filthy rich raconteur, he should stay away from underage girls since he can't explain that kind of thing as just one of those things crazy rich people do. Trump is allowed to do everything he does because he always did it. When other people do it, it's bad. It's maddening, the double-standard, but there it is.

Aww. Bud. You actually idolize him and think he's trolling people, that's adorable. Anyways, read that whole thing out loud to yourself a couple times, it'll do you some good.

magnetaress
08-13-2020, 10:21 AM
Tulsi Gabbard-
"Senator Harris says she's proud of her record as a prosecutor and that she'll be a prosecutor president.

"But I'm deeply concerned about this record. There are too many examples to cite but she put over 1,500 people in jail for marijuana violations and then laughed about it when she was asked if she ever smoked marijuana.
"She blocked evidence -- she blocked evidence that would have freed an innocent man from death row until the courts forced her to do so. She kept people in prison beyond their sentences to use them as cheap labor for the state of California."

Would totally vote for this Veteran. Her politics are solid, and a hottie to boot

https://i.imgur.com/gMbdsUz.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/kWsLsos.jpg

magnetaress
08-13-2020, 10:30 AM
One reason for picking a prosecutor as VP is wanting someone who will know the system and protect themselves from prosecution. Someone who will look after every thing you do because they don't want to go down with you.

Of course it could spectacularly backfire.

kjs86z
08-13-2020, 12:39 PM

found the cuck

Trexller
08-13-2020, 02:12 PM
One reason for picking a prosecutor as VP is wanting someone who will know the system and protect themselves from prosecution. Someone who will look after every thing you do because they don't want to go down with you.

Of course it could spectacularly backfire.

Kamala Harris - Babysitter In Chief

Bigsham
08-13-2020, 08:17 PM
If you dont get unemployment its because you dont have a real job

Also theres plenty of opportunity in america right now, but you have to want to work, everyone i saw that said that didnt.

Amazon is hiring

UPS is DESPERATE for drivers and pays 70k +

I could keep going but theres no point

branamil
08-13-2020, 09:54 PM
I need gobmit assistence I got 5 kids with mouvs to feed

Ripqozko
08-13-2020, 09:58 PM
God bless trump 2020

Roll tide

Topgunben
08-13-2020, 09:59 PM
If you dont get unemployment its because you dont have a real job

Also theres plenty of opportunity in america right now, but you have to want to work, everyone i saw that said that didnt.

Amazon is hiring

UPS is DESPERATE for drivers and pays 70k +

I could keep going but theres no point

Going to tell my friend about this. He’s been unemployed for the past 12 years, since the Great Recession. I’m sure he will jump right on it.

indiscriminate_hater
08-13-2020, 10:12 PM
Aww. Bud. You actually idolize him and think he's trolling people, that's adorable.

What's with this cringey reddit speak? Shit is pathetic, use your own voice

Bigsham
08-14-2020, 09:46 AM
Unemployed for 12 years , i feel bad for his parents for giving birth to such a disgusting metroid of a child

BlackBellamy
08-14-2020, 08:28 PM
Anyways, read that whole thing out loud to yourself a couple times, it'll do you some good.

Nothing I type here goes live without a thorough editorial process. You can determine how thorough I am by counting the instances of "stupid motherfucker" appearing in the copy. The less revisions, the more you find. I feel one is the ideal, for maximum impact and clarity.

Patriam1066
08-14-2020, 10:38 PM
Unemployed for 12 years is pretty bad, you shouldn’t be friends with that person

Topgunben
08-14-2020, 11:24 PM
Unemployed for 12 years is pretty bad, you shouldn’t be friends with that person

He voted for Obama and Bernie. Said both of those guys will help him with his student debt.

Bigsham
08-15-2020, 01:53 PM
they wont, he has to help himself, he is a disgusting loser and i would just block him and move on

Trexller
08-15-2020, 03:27 PM
they wont, he has to help himself, he is a disgusting loser and i would just block him and move on

thread isnt about you...

you may have missed a hormone pill dose.

BarnabusCollins
08-18-2020, 09:09 PM
The Marxist global media (Yahoo) says the Cornonavirus did not come from a Chinese lab bat virus mutation (but I know it did) and that the only serious threat to America is "right-wing extremists" after Trump loses the rigged election to Biden.

douglas1999
08-18-2020, 09:19 PM
There are upwards of 20 actual white supremacists left in the country guys, be very afraid, I hear they have a web page

hobart
08-18-2020, 10:20 PM
There are upwards of 20 actual white supremacists left in the country guys, be very afraid, I hear they have a web page

They outnumber Antifa by a magatard of ten. Seems like your math is solid.

douglas1999
08-19-2020, 01:10 AM
They outnumber Antifa by a magatard of ten. Seems like your math is solid.

Hahaha, what?? Source?

Here's the ratio of widely shared videos of white supremacists attacking people to antifa cosplay dorks attacking people - 1:50 billion

douglas1999
08-19-2020, 01:14 AM
Anyone wanna talk about inter-racial crime stats in america? 90% of the time it's black on white rather than white on black. And the per capita population percentages make that figure exponentially more egregious? No? Don't wanna talk about that? I know, white supremacy is such a big issue in america in 2020.

Patriam1066
08-19-2020, 02:02 AM
Have any of you guys heard about Alex Morse? Progressive democrat running against Richard Neal, he’s in a “scandal” for having consensual sex with a college student. Not even one of his students. This country is fucking strange, people will resort to any means necessary to hold their power

zodium
08-19-2020, 03:42 AM
Anyone wanna talk about inter-racial crime stats in america? 90% of the time it's black on white rather than white on black. And the per capita population percentages make that figure exponentially more egregious? No? Don't wanna talk about that? I know, white supremacy is such a big issue in america in 2020.

white supremacy is when black ppl being violent to white ppls is recorded as Doing A Crime, and white ppl being violent to black ppl is Upholding The Law. white supremacy is the empire is lying to you so you'll support the injustices it commits against both man and god in the name of mammon.

the object of white supremacy is not elevating "the white race," or harming "the black race." all men were created in god's image. the object of white supremacy is turning all men against each other and god; to corrupt god's image.

BarnabusCollins
08-19-2020, 05:27 AM
I have a 44 magnum - I see no crime

hobart
08-19-2020, 11:28 AM
I have a 44 magnum - I see no crime

Sorry you don't have normal sized wiener. I bet your truck is large too.

There's no range in my county, so I have to drive to where the trumptards live to shoot. I can tell all the rubes are intrigued by My 5.7. They want to touch it, but dare they ask? Maybe its froggy gayness will rub off on then and they'll start learning to read and such?

So far I only had one guy ask. He let me shoot some sort of HK larger frame .45 that looked like a video game gun. I saw him maybe a year later with a 5.7. Wonder if he's driving a volvo now too?

Patriam1066
08-19-2020, 01:17 PM
white supremacy is when black ppl being violent to white ppls is recorded as Doing A Crime, and white ppl being violent to black ppl is Upholding The Law. white supremacy is the empire is lying to you so you'll support the injustices it commits against both man and god in the name of mammon.

the object of white supremacy is not elevating "the white race," or harming "the black race." all men were created in god's image. the object of white supremacy is turning all men against each other and god; to corrupt god's image.

relativism in action, thanks Zionist Zodium

Police = crime, Bill Cosby raping 50 white women, never mentioned in a racial context

BlackBellamy
08-19-2020, 02:18 PM
There's no range in my county, so I have to drive to where the trumptards live to shoot.

The county was working on a culvert for this stream that runs through my property and they built me the best backstop ever. I stand on my deck and go blam blam blam and I laugh hysterically because I have my own range and also I'm naked. Blam blam hahahahahaha! I told my wife 'look honey I'm in Vietnam' and then I started doing the helicopter with my dick and yelling 'they're in the perimeter!' She was mortified and cracking up at the same time.

Man I love humor, hahahaha!

Weird tho that flex with the cock size and having a 5.7. I mean that thing isn't exactly concealable. That's like being down on someone with a 12 inch cock while sporting a 9-er.

I've killed a lot of large mammals in my life. Whiletails, mule deer, elk, bear, and hog. I've shot a lot of different rounds and guns, and one thing I found to be consistent is if you want to bring something down you go slow. Big and slow. High velocity tiny bullets only work if you hit center mass or right through the head. With a big round you don't have to be accurate, just get it in there. It will go through the spine, crush the shoulderblades, explode the hip, just do massive structural damage. You won't have to depend on hydrostatic shock when there's bone fragments in the lungs.

I don't know. I used to be a fan of high-velocity precision but over time I've moved into more utilitarian purposes. Like for every scenario where I would have to use my guns, it's far more practical for me to have a giant fire-belching cannon because even if you miss the other guy shits his pants and faints from the excitement. I'm not going to be getting into some precision hide-and-seek slice the pie tactical problem. I'm going to firing in the dark at some moving thing while my wife is screaming and the dogs are going nuts. I need huge noise and lots of flame.

You're totally right about there being more white supremacists than Antifa's. That's not even in doubt. But I think you're being disingenuous because when anyone thinks Antifa they mean a militant. Someone who is driven to direct action. White supremacy, you don't have to do anything. Just keep being white. No need to be a militant for now. So there's definitely more Antifa militants than white supremacist militants.

Patriam1066
08-19-2020, 02:33 PM
Sorry you don't have normal sized wiener. I bet your truck is large too.

There's no range in my county, so I have to drive to where the trumptards live to shoot. I can tell all the rubes are intrigued by My 5.7. They want to touch it, but dare they ask? Maybe its froggy gayness will rub off on then and they'll start learning to read and such?

So far I only had one guy ask. He let me shoot some sort of HK larger frame .45 that looked like a video game gun. I saw him maybe a year later with a 5.7. Wonder if he's driving a volvo now too?

whether an f-250 or a Volvo, if you drive around with a handgun you might be a redneck

BlackBellamy
08-19-2020, 02:33 PM
I just want to add that white supremacy and anti-fascism are not exclusive domains. If I were a white supremacist, I would be anti-fascist as well. As the hypothetical white supremacist, my government ideal would be a republic based on white landowner suffrage. Because blood and soil. And I certainly wouldn't want some fascist to seize power. I would want the ethnostate to be guided by reasoned deliberations of all adult landowners, not some fascist clique.

What I would find tiresome though, if I were a white supremacist, is the constant Nazi and Hitler imagery and symbols bandied about. Hitler wasn't a white supremacist, he was a German supremacist. He was totally down on any white people not German "Aryan" or whatever. His type of government is incompatible with a harmonious and growing white ethnostate. So I'm not sure why the deification of those losers continues, but then again I'm not a white supremacist so I don't spend too much time thinking about social justice and equity issues like White Lives Matter.

hobart
08-20-2020, 11:19 AM
whether an f-250 or a Volvo, if you drive around with a handgun you might be a redneck

Correct. Only in my car from home to range. If I ever felt the need to carry it in my car on the regular, I would probably rethink how I'm living and where I'm going.

zodium
08-20-2020, 11:41 AM
I just want to add that white supremacy and anti-fascism are not exclusive domains. If I were a white supremacist, I would be anti-fascist as well. As the hypothetical white supremacist, my government ideal would be a republic based on white landowner suffrage. Because blood and soil. And I certainly wouldn't want some fascist to seize power. I would want the ethnostate to be guided by reasoned deliberations of all adult landowners, not some fascist clique.

What I would find tiresome though, if I were a white supremacist, is the constant Nazi and Hitler imagery and symbols bandied about. Hitler wasn't a white supremacist, he was a German supremacist. He was totally down on any white people not German "Aryan" or whatever. His type of government is incompatible with a harmonious and growing white ethnostate. So I'm not sure why the deification of those losers continues, but then again I'm not a white supremacist so I don't spend too much time thinking about social justice and equity issues like White Lives Matter.

under imperialism, power is independent and has individuality, while the living person is dependent and has no individuality. it does not matter what position you hold or what individual beliefs you profess: empire subjugates belief itself to the reproduction of empire.

BlackBellamy
08-20-2020, 11:46 AM
Correct. Only in my car from home to range. If I ever felt the need to carry it in my car on the regular, I would probably rethink how I'm living and where I'm going.

Yeah these things never work out. Just better to hand over the keys and stay alive.

https://imgur.com/I9smr4b.jpg

BlackBellamy
08-20-2020, 11:48 AM
reproduction of empire.

I'm not sure what that other stuff you said was, but empire means full employment. Also, service equals citizenship.

Tiax
08-20-2020, 01:39 PM

you remind me a lot of Nancy Pelosi

hobart
08-20-2020, 04:51 PM
you remind me a lot of Nancy Pelosi

So he's the second scariest thing in the world to you? Number one being Hillary's emails, obvs.

imperiouskitten
08-20-2020, 05:01 PM

What about a trunk shotgun?

Trexller
08-20-2020, 05:34 PM

If you're afraid of guns, you might be a pussy

Mead
08-20-2020, 06:39 PM
I prefer the unpinned grenade method

That will make you think twice before shooting

PieOats
08-20-2020, 09:34 PM
I prefer the unpinned grenade method

That will make you think twice before shooting

Brilliant.

Rader
08-20-2020, 10:16 PM
Police = crime, Bill Cosby raping 50 white women, never mentioned in a racial context

You are racist for this comment. Blacks matter and no one else is given a sh-t. Please apologize now or be "black"listed forever and give up all hope of gainful employment.

Trexller
08-21-2020, 05:57 AM
The DNC couldn't get 30 people interested in Kamala/Biden so had to duplicate online attendees.

When Kamala Harris was receiving applause at the end of her DNC speech, it became apparent that some of the virtual clappers seemed just to have been duplicated images of the same audience members, leading to a laugh riot online.

https://www.rt.com/usa/498560-kamala-harris-fake-clappers/

this is how they want mail in voting to work too

mmmroo
08-21-2020, 06:01 AM
The half- black Hillary clinton.

mmmroo
08-21-2020, 06:08 AM
The county was working on a culvert for this stream that runs through my property and they built me the best backstop ever. I stand on my deck and go blam blam blam and I laugh hysterically because I have my own range and also I'm naked. Blam blam hahahahahaha! I told my wife 'look honey I'm in Vietnam' and then I started doing the helicopter with my dick and yelling 'they're in the perimeter!' She was mortified and cracking up at the same time.

Man I love humor, hahahaha!

Weird tho that flex with the cock size and having a 5.7. I mean that thing isn't exactly concealable. That's like being down on someone with a 12 inch cock while sporting a 9-er.

I've killed a lot of large mammals in my life. Whiletails, mule deer, elk, bear, and hog. I've shot a lot of different rounds and guns, and one thing I found to be consistent is if you want to bring something down you go slow. Big and slow. High velocity tiny bullets only work if you hit center mass or right through the head. With a big round you don't have to be accurate, just get it in there. It will go through the spine, crush the shoulderblades, explode the hip, just do massive structural damage. You won't have to depend on hydrostatic shock when there's bone fragments in the lungs.

I don't know. I used to be a fan of high-velocity precision but over time I've moved into more utilitarian purposes. Like for every scenario where I would have to use my guns, it's far more practical for me to have a giant fire-belching cannon because even if you miss the other guy shits his pants and faints from the excitement. I'm not going to be getting into some precision hide-and-seek slice the pie tactical problem. I'm going to firing in the dark at some moving thing while my wife is screaming and the dogs are going nuts. I need huge noise and lots of flame.

You're totally right about there being more white supremacists than Antifa's. That's not even in doubt. But I think you're being disingenuous because when anyone thinks Antifa they mean a militant. Someone who is driven to direct action. White supremacy, you don't have to do anything. Just keep being white. No need to be a militant for now. So there's definitely more Antifa militants than white supremacist militants.

You are a moron who should stop trying to be funny. And no there are far more Antifa because they take handouts from Soros. "Trumptards" don't need handouts.

kjs86z
08-21-2020, 08:13 AM
https://i.imgur.com/NsXaLps.jpg

Bigsham
08-21-2020, 09:57 AM
she is probably suprised someone is feeling her up

imperiouskitten
08-21-2020, 10:09 AM
Biden's speech last night was surprisingly okay. Maybe the fact that sun sends him into dementia is not so bad considering I am subject to the same under 30.

Unfortunately, now that Trump has turned our murderous impulses onto other Americans instead of foreigners, I feel obligated to lend my "support" to the Blue Hats by not voting. Even though they saw their own shadow and retreated underground for 4 more years on god damn health care during the pandemic.

When voting on this 2nd term, keep in mind you have lost ALL leverage over the Great Salesman now that he'll no longer need reelection. Try not to vote with your rage at bad sex life. Would Trump vote for Trump?

Trexller
08-21-2020, 10:22 AM
Convicted Rapist, Torturer and Killer Who Squeezed Her Victim’s Testicles with Pliers Speaks at DNC as “Impactful Community Leader”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/convicted-rapist-torturer-killer-squeezed-victims-testicles-pliers-speaks-dnc-impactful-community-leader/

douglas1999
08-21-2020, 07:01 PM
https://i.imgur.com/NsXaLps.jpg

Dude on the right is like niceee

Bigsham
08-21-2020, 08:18 PM
Biden's speech last night was surprisingly okay. Maybe the fact that sun sends him into dementia is not so bad considering I am subject to the same under 30.

Unfortunately, now that Trump has turned our murderous impulses onto other Americans instead of foreigners, I feel obligated to lend my "support" to the Blue Hats by not voting. Even though they saw their own shadow and retreated underground for 4 more years on god damn health care during the pandemic.

When voting on this 2nd term, keep in mind you have lost ALL leverage over the Great Salesman now that he'll no longer need reelection. Try not to vote with your rage at bad sex life. Would Trump vote for Trump?

If it was suprisingly ok he didnt write it

imperiouskitten
08-21-2020, 09:21 PM
If it was suprisingly ok he didnt write it

what i mean is, he did okay at reading it out loud and not running out of breath or seeming half-dead. so he's at least as good as obama (who can't even pronounce the word "tenet").

Rader
08-21-2020, 10:30 PM
what i mean is, he did okay at reading it out loud and not running out of breath or seeming half-dead. so he's at least as good as obama (who can't even pronounce the word "tenet").

He was reading off of a telepromter, who the F can't do that?

What is his excuse going to be when he bails out of the debates?

Biden: "I am a whiney wimpy F tard who can't defend myself against a mouse"?

Looking forward to the press' defense for his sniveling attempt at justifying bailing on debates, F U libtards I welcome your speech, you expose your selves as idiots. Of course you are afraid of free speech with conservatives since you have no leg to stand on and know you cannot win in a fair contest and must silence the opposition in order to have any chance of victory

Rader
08-21-2020, 10:38 PM
A sick old man who is incapable of addressing a crowd

that was a question, remember? u dont? ok bye

At least Trump is willing to debate Biden

imperiouskitten
08-21-2020, 10:39 PM

A sick old man who is incapable of addressing a crowd

that was in question, remember? u dont? ok bye

imperiouskitten
08-21-2020, 10:40 PM
At least Trump is willing to debate Biden

of course he is. he'll clean Biden's clock.

I am not the straw man you are used to doing combat with inside your head all day. It's too bad we cannot communicate. bye!

Lune
08-21-2020, 10:45 PM

What is his excuse going to be when he bails out of the debates?

Biden: "I am a whiney wimpy F tard who can't defend myself against a mouse"?

Looking forward to the press' defense for his sniveling attempt at justifying bailing on debates, F U libtards I welcome your speech, you expose your selves as idiots. Of course you are afraid of free speech with conservatives since you have no leg to stand on and know you cannot win in a fair contest and must silence the opposition in order to have any chance of victory

It's fucking rich watching you say the words "fair contest" while your man is at this very moment unironically trying to use the post office to rig an election. You're a traitor for still supporting Trump at this point. Even the Republican Senate admits he colluded with Russia. So you're okay with allying with a hostile foreign power against your own countrymen on top of all the other horrific shit he's done. I'd be mad too if I were gullible enough to vote for the tard in office and had to watch him run the country into the ground. 170,000 dead to glorified flu virus that every other wealthy country brushed off, lol

imperiouskitten
08-21-2020, 10:47 PM
170,000 dead to glorified flu virus that every other wealthy country brushed off, lol

it's so criminal that I have to vote the war criminals back in to stop it.

Lune
08-21-2020, 10:52 PM

It's time to bring decency back to the oval office, and drone-borne hellfire missiles back to afghan weddings.

douglas1999
08-21-2020, 11:04 PM
It's fucking rich watching you say the words "fair contest" while your man is at this very moment unironically trying to use the post office to rig an election.

Hahaha dear god do you have any ideas of your own? Citation please, preferably that's not from an insanely shameless biased source. You don't *have* to regurgitate simple paranoid ideas you've heard from rachael maddow or whoever, ya know? You can like, think for yourself and stuff.

Love how when orange man wants to get troops out of the middle east bernie bros are like "well, ya know, war is very complex, I'm sure we're there for a good reason"

Woke Locc
08-21-2020, 11:07 PM

all criminals are war criminals under empire

douglas1999
08-21-2020, 11:13 PM
170k dead in the 3rd largest country on earth guys! I do not understand per capita! Also it's trump's fault, not the state governors, except when he tried to do anything to influence state governance I screeched about him being a fascist who is overriding state autonomy. It's almost like I'm a big retard.

imperiouskitten
08-21-2020, 11:14 PM
170k dead in the 3rd largest country on earth guys! I do not understand per capita! Also it's trump's fault, not the state governors, except when he tried to do anything to influence state governance I screeched about him being a fascist who is overriding state autonomy. It's almost like I'm a big retard.

Zero leadership. Worst by all measures; "per capita" lol. If he realistically expected something to get done at the state level he would have produced an example at the national level. Instead he decided to infect his base with the idea that it will be okay to go out and get COVID on election day, because he knew cynically that it would boost his reelection odds. And on top of that he's put in an administrator 4 months before the election to cripple the post office. He is objectively the deadliest president (to Americans) of all time and his efforts to rig the election are TREASON and MURDER.

But here you are passing the buck, saying he has no obligation to lead, thereby sucking his cock. I could and would have done better, so I expect better. You, however, are too fucking stupid to think so you are still parroting 2016 shit after 170,000 Americans have died. I voted for him in 2016 and have been proven mistaken.

You put words in my mouth about calling him a fascist, too; I never did and why would I? He took zero action. Shut your mouth. You are not qualified to discuss politics. You are stupid. Just shut the fuck up. You have nothing of value rattling around in your head.

Woke Locc
08-21-2020, 11:17 PM

Per capita is when you're an incel.

How many died in #1 and #2?

BarnabusCollins
08-21-2020, 11:28 PM
Trump Russia collusion is bs but... Hillary DID plan to immediately attack Russia with NATO troops built up in Poland when elected.

Then the companies she has lots of stock in that sell war toys sell arms to both sides.

imperiouskitten
08-21-2020, 11:31 PM
bringing up the republicans' joining-in-again on Russiagate is a rhetorical misstep by Lune. but you can put that entire issue away and still see clearly that this emergency leadership has been the deadliest disaster of wanton malevolence in American history. The Civil War is the only thing yet to trump it, but keep in mind that the death toll is not even close to complete. This slaughter will span years. the fact that it was perpetrated out of electoral convenience is so sickening that I'm ready to vote the pedophiles back in. If all you've got is Trump worship STILL, just shut your god damn mouth you are so fucking stupid.

BarnabusCollins
08-21-2020, 11:36 PM
All their job is, regardless of party, is to make walstreet billionaires trillionaires

Trexller
08-21-2020, 11:37 PM
Per capita is when you're an incel.

How many died in #1 and #2?

#1 China cannot be trusted to provide reliable data on anything at all, they are the most devious, duplicitous and unscrupulous government the earth has ever seen.

#2 India has large modern population centers, but it's population is also largely rural, spread out, tribal communities that are for intents and purposes autonomous, which are socially distanced by simple geography. The indian govt also leaves alot of leeway for tribal community leadership.

both of these countries can be suspected of inaccurate infection/death data. India for the more or less the reasons i've described.

China absolutely 100% cannot be believed, on anything. It is a priority of the CCP to write history as they see fit. It is a tenet of communism to lie and lie, and then tell the world, "what are you gonna do about it?" FFS they tried to play the race card on the origin of the virus. Chinese isn't a race. smh

If you have any belief in your mind that china has a lower death rate than the US, look in the mirror and realized the scale in which you have been duped. It doesn't even make sense by any logic.

BarnabusCollins
08-21-2020, 11:38 PM
Why you think they bailed out banks thats shouldve crashed and car companies that shouldve crashed. Huge stock profits. Using taxpayer cash. Purely criminal. Both parties.

Patriam1066
08-21-2020, 11:38 PM
Chinese is definitely a race. Han delenda est

imperiouskitten
08-21-2020, 11:39 PM
#1 China cannot be trusted to provide reliable data on anything at all, they are the most devious, duplicitous and unscrupulous government the earth has ever seen.

#2 India has large modern population centers, but it's population is also largely rural, spread out, tribal communities that are for intents and purposes autonomous, which are socially distanced by simple geography. The indian govt also leaves alot of leeway for tribal community leadership.

both of these countries can be suspected of inaccurate infection/death data. India for the more or less the reasons i've described.

China absolutely 100% cannot be believed, on anything. It is a priority of the CCP to write history as they see fit. It is a tenet of communism to lie and lie, and then tell the world, "what are you gonna do about it?" FFS they tried to play the race card on the origin of the virus. Chinese isn't a race. smh

If you have any belief in your mind that china has a lower death rate than the US, look in the mirror and realized the scale in which you have been duped. It doesn't even make sense by any logic.

It's influenza. I do not doubt that the Chinese managed to control it considering their impressive apparatus of travel restriction. Especially considering that most of Europe shrugged it off with basic measures. That is, until being reinfected by the United States of America, which has betrayed all humanity with your consent.

BarnabusCollins
08-21-2020, 11:40 PM
We've always been "led" by organized criminals. John Kennedy found that out and paid the ultimate price trying to 'crush' an arm of it.

imperiouskitten
08-21-2020, 11:43 PM
Like the rest of you, I am too cowardly to use my real (armed) franchise. Now that I've seen our options are to exterminate foreigners or ourselves, I'm ready to vote Dem again. Anything to add, Barnabus, or just drip drips of basic facts?

Trexller
08-21-2020, 11:58 PM
It's influenza. I do not doubt that the Chinese managed to control it considering their impressive apparatus of travel restriction. Especially considering that most of Europe shrugged it off with basic measures. That is, until being reinfected by the United States of America, which has betrayed all humanity with your consent.

Influenza does not fall under the umbrella of coronaviruses.

Exactly how has the US betrayed humanity? Industry, Medical, Tech it goes on. 90% of any human advance in the last 200 years? Yep, thats the U.S. Sure other nations have made breakthroughs, built on science we had the means to start, you know because the rest of them were all under communist authoritarian regimes, or "Shithole banana republics". That is, until we showed up. You don't like how we do things? Go start your own state and see how that works out.

So what else do you rainbow liberals have? I mean outside the baseless DNC talking points which cannot be proven.

Look at you bending over and spreading it wide for the CCP.

The US has contributed more to mankind than ever other nation's history combined. That standard of living and quality of life that you enjoy so much? You know, the one that enables you to cosplay as a gender that you made up on your own? Go try that in an Arab nation, or even russia or in china where life is so great. you'll be lucky if all you get is the rope.

Woke Locc
08-22-2020, 12:00 AM
We've always been "led" by organized criminals. John Kennedy found that out and paid the ultimate price trying to 'crush' an arm of it.

Kennedy eh?

Biden will be the 2nd Catholic president.

imperiouskitten
08-22-2020, 12:02 AM
Influenza does not fall under the umbrella of coronaviruses.

Exactly how has the US betrayed humanity? Industry, Medical, Tech it goes on. 90% of any human advance in the last 200 years? Yep, thats the U.S. Sure other nations have made breakthroughs, built on science we had the means to start, you know because the rest of them were all under communist authoritarian regimes, or "Shithole banana republics". That is, until we showed up. You don't like how we do things? Go start your own state and see how that works out.

So what else do you rainbow liberals have? I mean outside the baseless DNC talking points which cannot be proven.

Look at you bending over and spreading it wide for the CCP.

The US has contributed more to mankind than ever other nation's history combined. That standard of living and quality of life that you enjoy so much? You know, the one that enables you to cosplay as a gender that you made up on your own? Go try that in an Arab nation, or even russia or in china where life is so great. you'll be lucky if all you get is the rope.

It's not literally influenza. It's just no harder to contain.

As for the rest of it -- you and I have already attempted to have a conversation, and it ended with you so humiliated that your argument turned into that you're okay with killing Americans and possess no morality. Which you implicitly walk back in the quote above. So pardon me if I wait for a player with higher ELO.

Trexller
08-22-2020, 12:06 AM
Why you think they bailed out banks thats shouldve crashed and car companies that shouldve crashed. Huge stock profits. Using taxpayer cash. Purely criminal. Both parties.

So yeah its not ideal but when an industry becomes so large that it is a big slice of the nation's economy, it cannot be allowed to fail. The tech sector was big back then, but nothing close to what it is today.

So car companies (and the hundreds of thousands of jobs provided by them, their suppliers, manufacturers etc) cannot be allowed to fail. The same as the tech sector cannot be allowed to fail, or even slow down. They know it, and are leveraging their businesses politically. Put zuckerberg in front of congress every day if you want. This nation has still become beholden to the big tech sector.

Big banks? nobody likes em, however the economic impact of them crashing sends the nation back to a village based economy.

To put it simply, a healthy economy requires money to change hands, as frequently as possible. I have to be able get paid, and I have to be able pay you for goods/services.

douglas1999
08-22-2020, 12:10 AM

As for the rest of it -- you and I have already attempted to have a conversation, and it ended with you so humiliated that your argument turned into that you're okay with killing Americans and possess no morality. Which you implicitly walk back in the quote above. So pardon me if I wait for a player with higher ELO.

Bahahah what the fuck is this

Is imperiouskitten OKAY with killing americans?? Some theorists say YES

You seriously don't get it that, we DONT cripple the economy to contain influenza? Are you seriously this deranged by trump or are you just a good troll?

Trexller
08-22-2020, 12:14 AM

How was i humiliated? Link the entire exchange of posts. Its on you to do so. Go ahead, prove something for once in your life. No seriously i am interested in seeing how I was humiliated. Like a good ol' Libtard you're so skilled at mental gymnastics that you can recognize the color green, when its actually in the red spectrum. Come at me bro!

Killing americans eh? Its not ideal when anyone suffers. Having said that the human race could stand to lose billions and still maintain a wide enough genetic pool for species propagation. Some people scoff at that idea because they don't understand the inherent logic behind it. Basically if alot of people die, life will still go on.

I possess no morality? Nahh, I'll only admit to being morally flexible. I prefer to make situation based judgements rather than live by blanket policies.

Woke Locc
08-22-2020, 12:16 AM
How was i humiliated? Link the entire exchange of posts. Its on you to do so. Go ahead, prove something for once in your life. No seriously i am interested in seeing how I was humiliated. Like a good ol' Libtard you're so skilled at mental gymnastics that you can recognize the color green, when its actually in the red spectrum. Come at me bro!

Killing americans eh? Its not ideal when anyone suffers. Having said that the human race could stand to lose billions and still maintain a wide enough genetic pool for species propagation. Some people scoff at that idea because they don't understand the inherent logic behind it. Basically if alot of people die, life will still go on.

I possess no morality? Nahh, I'll only admit to being morally flexible. I prefer to make situation based judgements rather than live by blanket policies.

Aren't u Canadian?

imperiouskitten
08-22-2020, 12:16 AM
Bahahah what the fuck is this

Is imperiouskitten OKAY with killing americans?? Some theorists say YES

You seriously don't get it that, we DONT cripple the economy to contain influenza? Are you seriously this deranged by trump or are you just a good troll?

i'm sorry you got hurt this evening. i'm sorry you don't even aspire for America to be defensible vs bioterror etc. i'm sorry you thought everything was going fine before the pandemic. but the truth is I know I can't help you. it's way over your head what the world could look like this very day for us, with all the empire we have achieved. you need to lurk for a period of years.

imperiouskitten
08-22-2020, 12:17 AM

pretty sure patriam, lune and pokesan remember it cold. you don't recall saying you're okay with killing people?

why dont u search it up yourself? my time is worth a LOT more per hour than yours and your "Alt Right" gf's :)

why am i allllways either a libtard or a full blown nazi?! I am actually quite conservative naturally, which is why I am not in favor of exterminating old people because it's convenient. Even though it's quite convenient. Probably has to do with you never learning about anything molecular and severely underestimating the effects of systemic estrogen, which are actually Genetic. And projecting your stupidity all over the place, pretending I am not female, don't believe in a gender binary etc., because you lack common ground with me (qualified molecular biologist and neuroscientist). Oh well, just keep swinging at that straw lady and boosting shit policy because rah-rah-rah go USA. Off to my husband I married a virgin. He's taller than you.

Trexller
08-22-2020, 12:47 AM
pretty sure patriam, lune and pokesan remember it cold. you don't recall saying you're okay with killing people?

why dont u search it up yourself? my time is worth a LOT more per hour than yours and your "Alt Right" gf's :)

why am i allllways either a libtard or a full blown nazi?! I am actually quite conservative naturally, which is why I am not in favor of exterminating old people because it's convenient. Even though it's quite convenient. Probably has to do with you never learning about anything molecular and severely underestimating the effects of systemic estrogen, which are actually Genetic. And projecting your stupidity all over the place, pretending I don't believe in a gender binary etc., because you lack common ground with me (qualified molecular biologist and neuroscientist). Oh well, just keep swinging at that straw lady. Off to my husband I married a virgin. He's taller than you.

a couple people can back you up? Where they at?

humiliation is subjective anyway. Joe biden humiliates himself everytime he speaks yet keeps on truckin'

Of course you wouldn't take the time to prove youself, everything you have ever said contains more holes than a screen door.

So imperiouskitten is obviously Jurisdictum, too bad you ruin youself publicly so often that it becomes necessary to make new forum accounts.

I probably did say It doesn't bother me if alot of people die. It doesn't. as far as just killing people? not gonna supoort that. I dont accuse people of being Nazis as i have a better understanding of them than most.

"something derisive about gender, education, and your husband lied about being a virgin. yada yada"

Trexller
08-22-2020, 12:47 AM
Aren't u Canadian?

I am an American of South Korean decent.

hobart
08-22-2020, 12:55 AM

There doesn't seem to be much decent about you, actually.

Woke Locc
08-22-2020, 01:01 AM
I probably did say It doesn't bother me if alot of people die. It doesn't. as far as just killing people? not gonna supoort that. I dont accuse people of being Nazis as i have a better understanding of them than most.

Saved(but not by the blood of the lamb)

Liar

Trexller
08-22-2020, 01:07 AM
Saved(but not by the blood of the lamb)

It rarely supports ones case to bring religion into socio-political debate.

Liar

lol. dunno why i laughed at that.

Trexller
08-22-2020, 01:11 AM
There doesn't seem to be much decent about you, actually.

ok I'm an American born of South Korean immigrants.

Woke Locc
08-22-2020, 01:39 AM
ok I'm an American born of South Korean immigrants.

What kind of American?

Trexller
08-22-2020, 01:44 AM
What kind of American?

I got an education, I work, pay my mortgage, pay my taxes, eat food and try to get laid.

Rader
08-22-2020, 03:55 AM
170,000 dead to glorified flu virus that every other wealthy country brushed off, lol

That number is BS. False positives, the terminally ill who tested positive for exposure to covid who were about to die from cancer, etc.

How many have died from car accidents? Should we ban cars?

Life is full of risks. Getting out of bed in the morning is risky. Cower in your mother's basement for the rest of your life and die of old age while we wait for a cure, for all I care.

Zoggren
08-22-2020, 08:54 AM
Willie Brown, the former mayor of San Francisco, spoke about their relationship. saying he boosted the presidential hopeful's career.

“Yes, I have influenced her career by appointing Kamala to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker. My relationship with Harris overlapped with my speakership in the mid-1990s."

Brown "appointed" Harris twice to two well-paid state commission assignments while they were dating. One position was on the California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board and the other was on the Medical Assistance Commission. Harris held both jobs in 1994.

At the time this happened, Willie Brown as Speaker of the Assembly was arguably the most powerful person in California politics, including Senators and the Governor.

Kamala beds one of the most powerful dems in the state ... then rises to be SF DA, CA AG, CA US Senator

How many male Senators have to deal with "fucked their way to the top arguments?" Come on man. You can do better.

Zoggren
08-22-2020, 09:00 AM
You don't like how we do things? Go start your own state and see how that works out.

Rader
08-22-2020, 09:24 AM
How many male Senators have to deal with "fucked their way to the top arguments?" Come on man. You can do better.

Zero. Men don't do that kind of thing.

Zoggren
08-22-2020, 09:35 AM
Zero. Men don't do that kind of thing.

Any argument that Kamala is unqualified to be president is hilarious, considering Trump's failures at even keeping a stable staff and his gross misunderstanding of how our government works. He couldn't even kill Obamacare with the house and the senate. I can't wait for all the gamer neckbeards to piss themselves and an hero when Bidens wins.

BlackBellamy
08-22-2020, 10:10 AM
I can't wait for all the gamer neckbeards to piss themselves and an hero when Bidens wins.

I think this is the first time in history that the opposition figure received a popularity boost during the other party's convention.

https://imgur.com/QKNyS78.jpg

I'm not sure whether to credit Kamala's leadership skills and charisma score, Biden's electric and energetic speech and appearance, or the peaceful protests. Personally I'm going to have to go with the images of America on fire while the super-qualified Democrat contenders failed to mention the issue once over four days time. Or that Kamala is a stupid unprincipled cock-sucking whore. It's a toss-up.

Zoggren
08-22-2020, 10:48 AM
Was that your analysis or did you just see that on TV? Be honest.

peterpal
08-22-2020, 01:14 PM
Can your absolute clown of a president stop sending me propaganda emails please. I'm not even American. Pretty sure unsolicited emails are illegal too.

https://i.imgur.com/xclXfo4.png

Baler
08-22-2020, 02:53 PM
Can your absolute clown of a president stop sending me propaganda emails please. I'm not even American. Pretty sure unsolicited emails are illegal too.

First day on the internet? :rolleyes:

Bigsham
08-22-2020, 03:01 PM

https://i.imgur.com/xclXfo4.png

Yet you read every one

Reelin em in

Bigsham
08-22-2020, 03:02 PM
Any argument that Kamala is unqualified to be president is hilarious, considering Trump's failures at even keeping a stable staff and his gross misunderstanding of how our government works. He couldn't even kill Obamacare with the house and the senate. I can't wait for all the gamer neckbeards to piss themselves and an hero when Bidens wins.

Just a friendly reminder this poster has no money in the bank and he is mad because of it and blames trump

imperiouskitten
08-22-2020, 03:06 PM
Just finally got my notice about the $300 weekly bonus dollars Donald Trump made sure I would get, while the Democrats were attempting to stonewall to tip the election. I reckon they figured the higher the pressure gets, the less likely I'll vote incumbent. And Nancy threatened that if I receive the $300, Social Security may "become insolvent" and I guess that's one program that isn't too big to fail, what do you know! Anyway I only seem deranged because my intestinal chemistry is all fucked up. I have been "starving no matter how much I eat" for a number of months now. So fun

Zoggren
08-22-2020, 03:24 PM
/snooze, I'm out of here. Not much for a discussion happening. Try not to get so angry this November.

peterpal
08-22-2020, 05:02 PM
Yet you read every one

Reelin em in

I read like 2 and they're actually hilarious how dramatically they are begging for money.
And it's not some normal phishing email -- they're from gop dot com with real links to their page.

Bigsham
08-22-2020, 05:04 PM
real links yes, but when you actually go to pay they are just phish emails from someone looking to make money off dummies

Just want to go ahead and confirm you read every one

See you in thurgadin at the meat shop peterpal

peterpal
08-22-2020, 05:18 PM
Just want to go ahead and confirm you read every one

I opened them up in text form only, don't worry about me. Still all gop links though.

Edit: There you go if you don't believe me (https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-army-fundraising-email/)

Bigsham
08-22-2020, 07:33 PM
Didnt click your link peter, goodluck with your email tho

Mine is all $$$$$

Trexller
08-22-2020, 08:47 PM

At some point you signed up with the campaign or one of its affiliates.

I got those emails for awhile and unsubscribed.

He'll get my vote but not my cash!

Trexller
08-22-2020, 09:02 PM
Any argument that Kamala is unqualified to be president is hilarious

Perhaps you would provide us with the information and citations that suggest "Horizontal Harris" could be a strong player in US governance? and not the token black woman that Biden's campaign staff told him he needed.

At the primaries, Tulsi Gabbard's debate alone became a corner stone of "Heels Up Harris'" Entire lack of support for her current campaign platform during her tenure as SF AG, she had the same sort of prosecution records as like an old white judge in Alabama. "Black pot smoker"? Send em to jail! Those guys are due for early release? Deny it, we need their labor!"

California Assembly speaker Willie Brown (with whom Harris was in a relationship), appointed Harris to the state Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board and later the California Medical Assistance Commission.

Just prior to Harris taking office as AG the felony conviction rate was 50 percent by 2009 it was 76 percent. Convictions of drug dealers increased from 56 percent in 2003 to 74 percent in 2006. This is San Fran, where they hand out drugs for free. Harris ran unopposed in 2007

That reads as if it was the career of an old racist white judge. An old racist white judge who threw herself on her back for an old black guy because he could give her a leg up in her career in exchange for her legs up.

All she has done is flip into another position for Biden. Oh, also smile and exist as "a person of color" on camera.

Other than the ability to appear as non-white, she doesn't have 1/10th the governing capability that her mouthpieces would suggest.

BarnabusCollins
08-22-2020, 09:23 PM
what goes around...

Trexller
08-22-2020, 09:26 PM
what goes around...

...is a quasi contagious, slightly worse than the flu, highly treatable, 0 risk to those in great health, lies about infection and death rates, and is currently being used as a communism compliance test.

Kich867
08-22-2020, 10:50 PM
...is a quasi contagious, slightly worse than the flu, highly treatable, 0 risk to those in great health, lies about infection and death rates, and is currently being used as a communism compliance test.

The vast majority of americans are fat as fuck and unhealthy as all shit. The basic premise of insults on this forum are people being out of shape and unemployed.

Trexller
08-22-2020, 10:58 PM
The vast majority of americans are fat as fuck and unhealthy as all shit.

Death to the Fatties!

Woke Locc
08-22-2020, 11:05 PM

Let's eat grandpa

Trexller
08-22-2020, 11:15 PM
Let's eat grandpa

We'll eat his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti

tsptsptsptsptsp!

Snortles Chortles
08-22-2020, 11:22 PM
https://i.imgur.com/wFrP9cB.jpg

Bigsham
08-23-2020, 11:26 AM
i dont think kamala is black at all its indian

Trexller
08-23-2020, 11:45 AM
i dont think kamala is black at all its indian

Indian + Jamaican, dark of skin tone, definitely not african.

Baler
08-23-2020, 11:46 AM
Kamala Harris said there is no vaccine for racism. (https://youtu.be/mxYYymsMb-4)

Anyone else feel weird about that statement?

edit: video source was just the first, shortest, video I found in a duckduckgo search.

Trexller
08-23-2020, 12:32 PM
Kamala Harris said there is no vaccine for racism. (https://youtu.be/mxYYymsMb-4)

Anyone else feel weird about that statement?

Nah playing the race card is one of the oldest tricks around. See when someone calls another out as racist, there is little response to such an accusation. What are you gonna do, parade around your black friends? That makes you look racist.

So all you are left to do is issue a generic statement about the support of all colors, creeds, genders etc, lest you are subject to cancel culture.

Nothing the Lib-coms have tried to slow down Trump has worked, so they have absolutely nothing left in the political warbook but to make it an entire campaign based on race. They are unable to come up with another Obama, so they wheeled out a guy who can ride his coattails, unfortunately he is an old white schmuck, so in order to push their desired narrative, they had to staple on some used up party player to add the right color to their photo-ops.

Gotta be real here, nobody wants the VP job and very very few want the president job. The VP is basically the ceiling, very few VPs ever go on to do anything of real meaning, and neither them nor the president will have a private moment ever again in their lives. There were many other well qualified women of color for the VP job, but they don't wanna take it.

So they gave us "Horizontal Harris" Initially the Biden campaign announced it would select a woman for VP, then a black woman, then "woman of color". Being unable to find an African american woman who would appropriately toe the party line, and be subject to the indignity of the VP spot, They give us an indian/carribean woman to tout the BLM lines.

The entire world knows that racism is America's achilles heel and they beat that drum when it suits their purpose. China even tried to use it to suppress attention to the origins of the Kung-Flu Chinese Born Coronavirus.

douglas1999
08-23-2020, 12:53 PM
"You MUST understand me... but also, you can NEVER understand me"

"The more you say you aren't a witch the more we know that you ARE a witch"

These are my two favorite tactics of boneheaded morons. They are so transparently unfalsifiable and lazy and bad.

hobart
08-23-2020, 12:54 PM
Perhaps you would provide us with the information and citations that suggest "Horizontal Harris" could be a strong player in US governance? and not the token black woman that Biden's campaign staff told him he needed.

At the primaries, Tulsi Gabbard's debate alone became a corner stone of "Heels Up Harris'" Entire lack of support for her current campaign platform during her tenure as SF AG, she had the same sort of prosecution records as like an old white judge in Alabama. "Black pot smoker"? Send em to jail! Those guys are due for early release? Deny it, we need their labor!"

California Assembly speaker Willie Brown (with whom Harris was in a relationship), appointed Harris to the state Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board and later the California Medical Assistance Commission.

Just prior to Harris taking office as AG the felony conviction rate was 50 percent by 2009 it was 76 percent. Convictions of drug dealers increased from 56 percent in 2003 to 74 percent in 2006. This is San Fran, where they hand out drugs for free. Harris ran unopposed in 2007

That reads as if it was the career of an old racist white judge. An old racist white judge who threw herself on her back for an old black guy because he could give her a leg up in her career in exchange for her legs up.

All she has done is flip into another position for Biden. Oh, also smile and exist as "a person of color" on camera.

Other than the ability to appear as non-white, she doesn't have 1/10th the governing capability that her mouthpieces would suggest.

He tried to get qualified people who actually earned their political positions through qualification and hard work like Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner, but they were unavailable. So now he's stuck with a sitting US Senator who served six years as the top cop in the country's most populous state prior.

Snortles Chortles
08-23-2020, 12:56 PM
angry flyover disability/retirees thread lol

Trexller
08-23-2020, 02:22 PM
He tried to get qualified people who actually earned their political positions through qualification and hard work like Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner, but they were unavailable. So now he's stuck with a sitting US Senator who served six years as the top cop in the country's most populous state prior.

halfwit jokes and self satisfied wording aren't facts. This thread isn't about trumps family either. Make a thread for that.

Those six years as DA were built upon her relationship with a married man 40 years her elder.
Harris' record as a prosecutor also flies directly in the face of everything they are now running on. She was an aggressive DA, constantly over-sentenced, prevented early releases that fit the criteria, but look it up yourself, because you're the informed type, who does these things.

As a senator, this by-the-description-prostitute, has done nothing of any consequence to anyone. The only thing she'll flip flop on more than a bed is her politics.

douglas1999
08-23-2020, 03:46 PM
The dems are just the better party this election cycle because, they give me a steady morphine drip of easy self-congratulatory answers that allow me to become increasingly irrational and angry at anyone who doesn't agree with me. I also get to use the words "dog whistle" and "fascist" a lot, which make me feel VERY cool.

Anti-fascist; a group which has much more in common with the latter half of their name than the former.

Woke Locc
08-23-2020, 04:58 PM
The dems are just the better party this election cycle because, they give me a steady morphine drip of easy self-congratulatory answers that allow me to become increasingly irrational and angry at anyone who doesn't agree with me. I also get to use the words "dog whistle" and "fascist" a lot, which make me feel VERY cool.

Anti-fascist; a group which has much more in common with the latter half of their name than the former.

Link the post you're mad at please.

BarnabusCollins
08-23-2020, 05:07 PM
Joe Biden ad: Hello everyone. I've got something to ask ya. What's my name?

Dementia Joe and Heels-Up Harris, what could go wrong?

douglas1999
08-23-2020, 06:12 PM
Link the post you're mad at please.

It's not exactly one post.

Bigsham
08-23-2020, 09:28 PM
Joe Biden ad: Hello everyone. I've got something to ask ya. What's my name?

Dementia Joe and Heels-Up Harris, what could go wrong?

I'm joe biden and i forgot what i was gonna say