PDA

View Full Version : Crowfall beta

AenorVZ
08-07-2020, 01:00 PM
My dear fellow elves. Crowfall, the upcoming PvP MMO from the creators of Ultima Online and Shadowbane, is finally ready to enter beta. I was one of the first 200 Kickstarter backers. The Kickstarter eventually raised almost $1.8 million, and millions more were raised through direct alpha purchases and a private investment opportunity. I just received an email stating that now is the time to get signed up for beta before invites are closed. It has won numerous most anticipated MMO awards. Please hit up the site if this sounds interesting https://crowfall.com/en-US/register

There are two key facets to Crowfall. Firstly, the world is voxel-based and destructible. Guilds can build castles and other guilds can lay seige and tear them down. Second, it's all PvP and every world is impermanent. It's basically a season-based PvP game where you pick a server based on its unique ruleset and lifespan. You fight it out on that world until it eventually dies (the ice zombies always win in the end), victors are declared and you move on to a new server.

galach
08-07-2020, 01:15 PM
I got drunk and paid like $100 like 2 years ago. I logged in and wasn't that happy with it. Very strange game with no leveling or real PVE. Just crafting & pvp

Cecily
08-07-2020, 01:58 PM
Thanks! I've been wanting to play that for ages.

Bigsham
08-07-2020, 08:18 PM
link a video all i see are gay anime character pictures and looks gay