PDA

View Full Version : Item Reimbursement

sessual
08-02-2020, 01:07 AM
Just wondering, has anyone gotten an item reimbursement recently? I've been waiting about three months, this is my first reimbursement (hopefully my last), and I'm not sure how long the wait normally is to get something returned to you.

questever
08-02-2020, 01:54 AM
your request has been rejected

Kavious
08-02-2020, 02:32 AM
It can vary greatly with a volunteer staff. The assignment/coding thats edited in front of the title can show where its at in the process. It will likely be assigned to a GM for verification of logs. Once verified it will then be assigned for reimbursement.

I had one in 2015 that took 7 weeks. My last one was started last August and it took 8 months for log verification and another 2 months for item restore. It does take some patience

sessual
08-02-2020, 02:38 AM
It can vary greatly with a volunteer staff. The assignment/coding thats edited in front of the title can show where its at in the process. It will likely be assigned to a GM for verification of logs. Once verified it will then be assigned for reimbursement.

I had one in 2015 that took 7 weeks. My last one was started last August and it took 8 months for log verification and another 2 months for item restore. It does take some patience

Hmm ok, i believe the logs were verified a few months ago, at least looking at the petition, so I guess its well on its way then.

Kaellaven
08-02-2020, 03:17 AM
I put in for a reimbursement in February and it wasn’t resolved until June 3rd. Takes some time.

Old_PVP
08-02-2020, 11:22 AM
Takes forever. Supposedly Red is next... I've been waiting 4 months.

Typically when I do a batch it's one server, red is next.

Danth
08-02-2020, 02:21 PM
I've always considered a wonder that P99 attempts to do item reimbursement at all. Given the reality of available volunteer hours it has to be very tempting to go the Runescape route of "no reimbursement for any reason whatsoever, not even game bugs or server crashes."

Danth

Erati
08-03-2020, 10:32 AM
I put in for a reimbursement in February and it wasn’t resolved until June 3rd. Takes some time.

You had a reimbursement done in June?

What server?

Kaellaven
08-03-2020, 12:48 PM
You had a reimbursement done in June?

What server?

Blue.