PDA

View Full Version : Herman Cain Dies of Coronavirus

Bigsham
07-30-2020, 01:25 PM
Post your thoughts

hobart
07-30-2020, 01:39 PM
Tulsa rally takes another Trumptard. The President is 1/3 on killing his black friends. Only Kanye and Ben Carson left.

I think the Godfather's close to my house opened when I was in the 8th grade. Was fun to go there and play the newest arcade games like Battle Zone and Missile Command -- they had better stuff than the one at our shitty mall. But that was before Herman Cain I'm pretty sure.

Lune
07-30-2020, 01:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vodq_CYtRYs

Nizilfkm
07-30-2020, 02:10 PM
Watching the trumpers shit all over Cain because he was "x" now that the poor bastard died from " its just the flu" so they can keep up the everything is fine nonsense should be incredibly entertaining

JurisDictum
07-30-2020, 02:27 PM
Watching the trumpers shit all over Cain because he was "x" now that the poor bastard died from " its just the flu" so they can keep up the everything is fine nonsense should be incredibly entertaining

surprisingly astute political commentary

hobart
07-30-2020, 02:29 PM

For the angry white man, Herman was the real deal... The living embodiment of those fake Bill Cosby emails that used to go around where the Cos was telling black kids to pull their pants up and act white.

Rural voters lost their one black friend today. Pour some Miracle Whip out on the curb for Herman.

DMN
07-30-2020, 02:42 PM
Post your thoughts

My thoughts are there is already a corona virus thread, dipshit.

douglas1999
07-30-2020, 02:59 PM
For the angry white man, Herman was the real deal... The living embodiment of those fake Bill Cosby emails that used to go around where the Cos was telling black kids to pull their pants up and act white.

Rural voters lost their one black friend today. Pour some Miracle Whip out on the curb for Herman.

Haha why are you so racist? It's just transparently obvious you think black people should all think the same things.

Btw "acting white" is a common pejorative used against black kids who simply do good in school. That sure is a healthy notion to perpetuate, which will surely help out struggling black communities immensely! Good job.

Nocht
07-30-2020, 03:27 PM
All those options to vote on and none of them have to deal with unemployment.

I'm proud of you bigsham, you're finally growing up.

Trexller
07-30-2020, 03:28 PM
My thoughts are there is already a corona virus thread, dipshit.

+1

Cecily
07-30-2020, 04:45 PM
RIP. Shoulda been president with this advertising masterpiece:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwawPMSJins

hobart
07-30-2020, 05:33 PM
Haha why are you so racist? It's just transparently obvious you think black people should all think the same things.

Btw "acting white" is a common pejorative used against black kids who simply do good in school. That sure is a healthy notion to perpetuate, which will surely help out struggling black communities immensely! Good job.

I'm not sure where to start with this one. I'm referencing an email that I neither wrote nor circulated. You get that, right? Or maybe you think I'm Bill Cosby?

I'm guessing you're as confused as I am now. I bet that happens to you a lot.

Kich867
07-30-2020, 07:47 PM
I'm not sure where to start with this one. I'm referencing an email that I neither wrote nor circulated. You get that, right? Or maybe you think I'm Bill Cosby?

Sounds pretty racist bruh.

Bigsham
07-30-2020, 08:16 PM
guys pour some miracle whip out

wtf

douglas1999
07-30-2020, 08:32 PM

You're confused because you've never considered the fact that you patronizingly think of black people as being the same, or unable to have their own thoughts and opinions like anyone else can. Herman Cain is merely the token favorite black of "angry white men"! He's not like, a human, or anything.

I'm being hyperbolic to an extent because I hate this shit so much, I'm not even a conservative nor a republican but seeing the idiocy on my side of the isle that passes as some kind of enlightened wisdom just turns my stomach.

Here watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rwwd3GRL234

Really consider what is being said there, and please don't just say "well that doesn't have to do with my post and/or doesn't count for some reason so I shall not respond to any of the points they made".

hobart
07-30-2020, 08:36 PM
You're confused because you've never considered the fact that you patronizingly think of black people as being the same, or unable to have their own thoughts and opinions like anyone else can.

I don't think any of this nor have I said anything like this. Are you projecting?

Nirgon
07-30-2020, 09:56 PM
Bernie Mac died of pneumonia

No one shut anything down

pneumonia

Very common
More than 3 million US cases per year

PieOats
07-30-2020, 10:00 PM
Her man cane wast a good dude, my dudes. Plz stoop disparaging his name.

JurisDictum
07-30-2020, 10:09 PM
*Juan sing gull tier*

PieOats
07-30-2020, 10:13 PM
*shed swan awl sew*

Woke Locc
07-30-2020, 10:18 PM
Bernie Mac died of pneumonia

No one shut anything down

What's pneumonia?

PieOats
07-30-2020, 10:33 PM
Fuck you, Wonkie!

You are supposed to do like this:

Watts new moan yus?

BlackBellamy
07-30-2020, 10:55 PM
I don't think any of this nor have I said anything like this. Are you projecting?

Douglass1999 thinks you're a racist because you describe Cain as a caricature and suggest all he was good for was being a token conservative black guy for rural voters; because a proper black guy would never hold his positions, and I guess the mayo comment kinda sealed it for him.

https://imgur.com/YmQh9gg.jpg
(I'm not Ponda, I'm the guy on the left explaining who Ponda likes or doesn't like)

Be glad he just offered a rejoinder on the forum and didn't go out all rioting with his BLM crew. I think we all dodged a frozen water bottle on that one amirite? I mean you did because I hold no moral culpability towards stirring any racial unrest.

Not only did Cain turn around that failing arcade pizza chain you liked you so much he walked away with 50 mil in his pocket and for a brief moment was the highest polling Republican presidential canditate.

He was a good singer too, which didn't surprise me. His lack of dancing skill did, he kinda just shuffled there, but he was already getting on in years so I'll give him a pass on that one.

entruil
07-30-2020, 11:15 PM
RIP i hope we get more candidates that plagiarize pokemon (or another game) for speeches and use sim city's (or another game's) tax policy for political agendas. Im not being cynical, he is a hero.

Woke Locc
07-30-2020, 11:31 PM
RIP i hope we get more candidates that plagiarize pokemon (or another game) for speeches and use sim city's (or another game's) tax policy for political agendas. Im not being cynical, he is a hero.

I liked his song.

https://youtu.be/0heL2Czeraw

hobart
07-31-2020, 12:34 AM
Douglass1999 thinks you're a racist because you describe Cain as a caricature and suggest all he was good for was being a token conservative black guy for rural voters; because a proper black guy would never hold his positions, and I guess the mayo comment kinda sealed it for him.

https://imgur.com/YmQh9gg.jpg
(I'm not Ponda, I'm the guy on the left explaining who Ponda likes or doesn't like)

Be glad he just offered a rejoinder on the forum and didn't go out all rioting with his BLM crew. I think we all dodged a frozen water bottle on that one amirite? I mean you did because I hold no moral culpability towards stirring any racial unrest.

Not only did Cain turn around that failing arcade pizza chain you liked you so much he walked away with 50 mil in his pocket and for a brief moment was the highest polling Republican presidential canditate.

He was a good singer too, which didn't surprise me. His lack of dancing skill did, he kinda just shuffled there, but he was already getting on in years so I'll give him a pass on that one.

First, Miracle Whip is -NOT- mayonnaise. It's gross. And it's the rubes who eat Miracle Whip. See Whataburger. If there's some trope about black people and miracle whip I don't know about it.

I'm not saying anything about him when I point out that racist Trumptards like him. I'm saying something about them...

BlackBellamy
07-31-2020, 12:36 AM
https://imgur.com/TQp9yUh.jpg

zodium
07-31-2020, 07:02 AM
https://imgur.com/TQp9yUh.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/mijFZtj.png

Rader
07-31-2020, 07:13 AM

keep it in your pants, loser

PieOats
07-31-2020, 07:41 AM
FnCK!! I thought Hobart was a racist piece of sh!t intimating that Herman Cain was fake mayonnaise. I feel stupid now.

Also, good morning good boys and ghouls!

Patriam1066
07-31-2020, 09:30 AM
First, Miracle Whip is -NOT- mayonnaise. It's gross. And it's the rubes who eat Miracle Whip. See Whataburger. If there's some trope about black people and miracle whip I don't know about it.

I'm not saying anything about him when I point out that racist Trumptards like him. I'm saying something about them...

Nah it was a racist post my man, sorry that you don’t realize it. Take it as a learning opportunity

Patriam1066
07-31-2020, 09:31 AM
RIP. Shoulda been president with this advertising masterpiece:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwawPMSJins

I remember that ad. It’s a classic

BlackBellamy
07-31-2020, 11:31 AM
I can't wait to learn someone on this forum took a corner too hard on their motorcycle. I hope to be able to dox them and fly to their accident scene so I could call them a motherfucking idiot and laugh at them right before they die. Anyone who would ever ride a one of them two-wheeled organ-donor death machines deserves to die!

I mean I wouldn't do that, not because I'm not a ghoul, but because I'm a better person. I still struggle with pride, so I don't mind telling people I'm way better than them even though I should be more humble. I'll take that personal failing though, I feel it's better than getting visibly aroused when someone passes.

HalflingSpergand
07-31-2020, 11:41 AM
Helmets are for nanny states

JurisDictum
07-31-2020, 11:46 AM
I can't wait to learn someone on this forum took a corner too hard on their motorcycle. I hope to be able to dox them and fly to their accident scene so I could call them a motherfucking idiot and laugh at them right before they die. Anyone who would ever ride a one of them two-wheeled organ-donor death machines deserves to die!

I mean I wouldn't do that, not because I'm not a ghoul, but because I'm a better person. I still struggle with pride, so I don't mind telling people I'm way better than them even though I should be more humble. I'll take that personal failing though, I feel it's better than getting visibly aroused when someone passes.

I don't think RL avatars deserve flak for troll posts!!! Gosh I am here cause I want to be your friend, not cause I want you to throw rocks at me on sight. And don't be mean to the dead and dying! I have no retort to Lune's take on him, but I do want to say, I totally approve of Cain as a representative of his race. Very solid facial features. Is he the one who owns Raisin Cains??

RIP hermie. -j

Bigsham
07-31-2020, 11:49 AM

Are you sure your a better person? To me you are a turd waiting to be flushed

Fame
08-01-2020, 08:21 PM
Why didn’t he take the hydroxy?

BlackBellamy
08-01-2020, 08:54 PM
Are you sure your a better person? To me you are a turd waiting to be flushed

You sound like a real tough third-grader. Tell me more how much of a poopy I am.

Bigsham
08-02-2020, 11:10 AM
Why didn’t he take the hydroxy?

Because it does nothing

Fame
08-02-2020, 12:56 PM
Because it does nothing

I thought it was the vaccine and treatment all in one miracle pill? Is that not true?

lol a while back I wanted to invest in hydroxy chloroquine suppositories so I could make money on the maga crowd shoving red pills up their asses

Bigsham
08-02-2020, 01:14 PM
hydroxy was the best thing they could come up with to calm the masses down, they knew it did nothing but our government HAD to say something

its been 6 months and we have 1 drug that does almost nothing in extremely short supply

Vaccine dreams still nothing available

Fame
08-02-2020, 01:18 PM
I agree 100% there.

How long do you think this will go on for? I’m fellin pretty grim about it. I work as a expedition leader for a smaller cruise ship company in Alaska and I’m not too optimistic about next season either.

Bigsham
08-02-2020, 01:20 PM
People dont understand covid19 is a bacteria, its easy to spread, tough to kill and highly contageous

it takes 4-6 months for your antibodies to wear off and you can get sick again

how long will this go on for? Until everyone is vaccinated

and based on my predictions we wont have a single dose ready to shoot into someones ass for 3 months, total time to vaxx US Pop is about a year assuming its available

then we have to worry about travelers reinfecting

so 2-5 years from now