PDA

View Full Version : Daily reminder

adichi
07-28-2020, 07:37 PM
Why multiboxing isn't allowed on p99. Here's a clip from the AQ patch which released today on classic wow.

https://clips.twitch.tv/ThirstyProductiveYakinikuNinjaGrumpy

BlackBellamy
07-28-2020, 08:24 PM
I swear to god if there's even a single person here who acts like that and you reveal yourself I will [appropriate copypasta threat about snipers]!

Bigsham
07-28-2020, 08:30 PM
Drugs, unemployment and live streaming folks, murder them all !

hobart
07-28-2020, 09:24 PM
Drugs, unemployment and live streaming folks, murder them all !

If we can agree that live streamers are the worst of the lot and that the only thing more pathetic is people who watch them, we're in agreement. That would be sweet for you because you'd be right for once.

adichi
07-28-2020, 10:01 PM
If we can agree that live streamers are the worst of the lot and that the only thing more pathetic is people who watch them, we're in agreement. That would be sweet for you because you'd be right for once.

Meh not really, sure a lot of streamers suck but there are a few that are very entertaining and insightful. I made the switch from tlp to p99 because of a certain streamer I was watching and was enjoying his content

Bigsham
07-29-2020, 08:27 PM

But i multibox 40 on vanillagaming server does that make me a dickbag?

well i havent played in a month or two due to covid but have been playing there for 10 years

Snortles Chortles
07-29-2020, 10:26 PM
hello to my 3 viewers
thanks for watching