PDA

View Full Version : The white knight

Tassador
07-28-2020, 07:10 PM
This guy known as farzo obviously insane in his 20’s played a video game for 2 years about 20 hours a day and got two fucking pvp kills.

Please continue talking.

Also rise of zek is dead and nobody plays red.

Sipping on wine about to walk the dog just feeling fine.

Toodles.

White_knight
07-29-2020, 05:24 PM
Imagine getting a pity reply from the person you trying to spam threads about?

Well here it is..

"Pity reply".

White_knight
07-29-2020, 05:37 PM
Why OP is mad and obsessed with me, I summarised his time on red99 in another thread:

Tassador played one of the many, many, many, many Wizards on r99. He quit not long after velious launched because wizards got weakened by people going from 3k hp to 6k hp and having 150-200 resist cr/fr/mr which resulted having to rely on the heavy mana costs of lure - his wizard was not very well equipt so his mana pool was small resulting in him probably not even able to lure down a melee anymore.

He bought into the idea he was a really good pvper (like alot of wizards did) because he could cast lure on someone who was 10-15-20% hp and score a YT.

There was some talk about him having a MM sk twink but he was really bad on it and actually died on his twink a number of times in MM. He could never translate his "skill" to a melee. Unlike people for example Blueflower and Beastagor who could transition from a caster to melee and retain their capacities.

This broke him from what I understand, because ultimately he was just another wizard pressing Lure hoping to get a kill shot.

After quiting he spent the last 5 years of his life ghosting on the forums trying to be recognised for the 60? 70? Kills he got on a wizard.

If you were to rank the wizards on red99 in terms of life time k/ds Tassador would barely make the top 30 to put it into perspective i.e. why no one remembers him.

Like I have said all along he is the Tune of the forums.

Tassador
07-29-2020, 10:39 PM
Thanks for the pity reply and the long winded post. Also you’re playing blue oh man you literally made my night.

Toodles :)

El Camacho
07-31-2020, 09:13 AM
Why OP is mad and obsessed with me, I summarised his time on red99 in another thread:

So you are saying this other guy is obsessed with you, because after quitting five years ago, you are still writing novel sized biographies about him begging for his attention.

That is why he is obsessed with you, right?

Waker
07-31-2020, 01:33 PM
So you are saying this other guy is obsessed with you, because after quitting five years ago, you are still writing novel sized biographies about him begging for his attention.

LMFAO

Oddbaal
07-31-2020, 02:19 PM

Lol “novel sized”
Our attention spans really are going to shit aren’t they

Gardur
08-07-2020, 09:45 PM
Looks like he went off the deep end Reebz Status

Tassador
08-07-2020, 11:29 PM
Fatso never loses remember that.

How’s blue treating you man?

ylarik24
08-08-2020, 09:06 PM

Yea Greybeard losing it for sure.

White_knight
08-09-2020, 03:13 AM

hahah naw Tassodor follows you around like a lost puppy. Tass actually isn't mental like some of the other people that play Red99, he's just not very intelligent.

he's a troller - but not that good.

Some of the other dudes legit have mental issues though.

reebz
08-18-2020, 08:06 PM

excuse me sir i am a balanced individual with only 2 extra chromosomes.