ylarik24
07-28-2020, 02:29 PM
Apex vs Turdition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YNvMd8EfgA&feature=youtu.be

White_knight
07-28-2020, 02:52 PM
Not sure whats sadder,

1. Raiding on a 40 pop box OR
2. The crap music choice in a montage video of rmt'd toons on a 40 pop box.

ylarik24
07-28-2020, 03:52 PM
1. You stalking a server forum that you don't play on + posting on it every day.

2.Clearly you don't play red and haven't in a VERY long time to not know why Kissed by a rose is A+.

Skarne
07-28-2020, 04:12 PM
1. You stalking a server forum that you don't play on + posting on it every day.

2.Clearly you don't play red and haven't in a VERY long time to not know why Kissed by a rose is A+.

That song is A+ no matter the context. Love me some 90s hits.

Gustoo
07-28-2020, 06:11 PM
That song is A+ no matter the context. Love me some 90s hits.

100% this song is 1,000,000/10 ranking every time.

Listened to song did not watch video. Thanks everyone

Tassador
07-28-2020, 07:12 PM
Disgusting post by OP, I’d check into a mental facility ASAP or seek help from loved ones.

frictator
07-29-2020, 12:50 AM
Disgusting post by OP, I’d check into a mental facility ASAP or seek help from loved ones.

Who hurt you?

White_knight
07-29-2020, 08:02 AM

If you think no one knows why kissed by a rose isnt A+ then you're slsy brain damaged.

Yes...everyone knows tune sung it on one of his videos.

Sheez dude.

How about you response to the fact you're playing like 3 different rmt'd toons in those videos lol

Tassador
07-29-2020, 08:04 AM
Who hurt you?

I can whisper who and point out where on a doll.

Loser.

ylarik24
07-29-2020, 09:48 AM
Those videos are not mine? I just posted them?

ylarik24
07-29-2020, 09:49 AM
When did any of those chars get RMT btw? Pretty sure they are all Original owners alot of fake news coming from warm body pally.

White_knight
07-29-2020, 02:16 PM
When did any of those chars get RMT btw? Pretty sure they are all Original owners alot of fake news coming from warm body pally.

Hahaha YOU calling someone a warm body...great chortle there.

If I was a warm body (which I was) you'd be a cold dead body been dragged along 4 the ride stuck on autofollow rofl.

White_knight
07-29-2020, 02:38 PM
Let me revist the analysts of a warm body vrs you.

If somehow you could auto follow someone as a rez able corpse, that was rez'd in to just loot an items, only to run off and die to the closest mobs to be corpsed and corpse autofollow the raid then we'd be close to the analysis of the level of your EverQuest achievements on red99.

ylarik24
07-29-2020, 05:23 PM
Do you even know who i played during empire raids?

White_knight
07-29-2020, 05:34 PM
Do you even know who i played during empire raids?

Considering there were alot of warmbodies, and very dead cold corpses like yours...I would have 2 scratch out old screen shots and check for names just 2 remember.

But do go on...tell us about the time on a 80 person raid you pressed autoattack at the right time, and managed to press auto attack off when the scary ENRAGE mechanic started.

Or how you pressed your 444 CH macro with after 333 went?

White_knight
07-29-2020, 05:35 PM
Tell us the amazing things Concealed the human ranger did...

ylarik24
07-29-2020, 05:54 PM
Like i figured Greybeard the warm body didn't know i played Bumblebeetun a cleric during raids (=

ylarik24
07-29-2020, 05:57 PM
I did love seeing your char being played by someone who knew how to play him for awhile.

White_knight
07-29-2020, 06:10 PM
Like i figured Greybeard the warm body didn't know i played Bumblebeetun a cleric during raids (=

So you spent 30 hrs a week pressing a ch macro that someone else would arrange the ## # for you, and a /rt /cast aego macro. And if you were really good (which clearly since I only vaguely rememeber you name on my /tell ageo macro list you werent good) you might have made some target tank macros.

Solid work there, obviously was really fulfilling because you're still playing here with 40 people.

So yah...not sure what your point is here? Think you thinking 2 big of yourself...

So how much did you pay Cyren for Sharknado?

White_knight
07-29-2020, 06:15 PM
But do go on...tell us about the time on a 80 person raid you pressed autoattack at the right time, and managed to press auto attack off when the scary ENRAGE mechanic started

Or how you pressed your 444 CH macro with after 333 went?

i played Bumblebeetun a cleric during raids (=

Also, rofl...how did I guess you would fall into one of those two categories.

ylarik24
07-29-2020, 06:41 PM
Yep you guessed it I played a cleric during raids compared to a pally. Do you still play here or just stalk the forums like a weirdo?

White_knight
07-29-2020, 07:25 PM
Careful now, don't miss your CH que anoymous cleric #35

White_knight
07-29-2020, 07:27 PM
Yep you guessed it I played a cleric during raids compared to a pally. Do you still play here or just stalk the forums like a weirdo?

I play Blue =) great fun atm.

When I group for xp after a days work the group doesnt constitute 10-20% of the server pop.

So how much did you pay for Sharknado, you keep dodging the question.

Gardur
07-29-2020, 07:48 PM
Dodging what question?

ylarik24
07-29-2020, 07:49 PM
Damn my man Gardur do tell what question I am as confused as you are.

ylarik24
07-29-2020, 07:50 PM
Yea blue is best for you as a warm body. Glad to see you found your home.

White_knight
07-29-2020, 08:13 PM

Lol dude, you simply can't talk about other people been warm bodies...you ARE the definition of what a warm body is.

We have already covered this.

Are you brain damaged?

White_knight
07-29-2020, 08:59 PM
Here: I will make it simple for you...

You were a backup borderline anonymous Cleric in <Empire> a guild where everyone was a warmbody besides the people pulling, setting up the tanks, ch chain (y'know the people actually doing the work)....and now here you trying to flex on a 40 pop server.

I hope this helps you see clearer.

ylarik24
07-30-2020, 01:26 AM
Like I said glad you found your home on BLUE. You were a top shitter here not a place for a bluebie.

ylarik24
07-30-2020, 01:27 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YNv...ature=youtu.be

White_knight
07-30-2020, 02:27 AM
Like I said glad you found your home on BLUE. You were a top shitter here not a place for a bluebie.

Haha jesus dude.

Have you found in your life you have trouble with basic arithmetic? I am asking because it will help me understand your capacity to understand basic logic.

White_knight
07-30-2020, 02:31 AM
What is with all the weirdos that raided with Tune for 3 years uncontested thinking their poop is so good.

Imagine going from anonymous back up cleric in Empire to raiding a 40 pop box with Tune and posting terrible montages of terrible pvp on rmted toons talking about warmbodies and blubies.

Hahahahahaha

ylarik24
07-30-2020, 09:32 AM

Tassador
07-30-2020, 01:06 PM
Farzo will result to personal attacks after being told how terrible he was on red. I really can’t believe he is still playing Everquest. I am guessing his response will be just a few hours a week.

Dvusz
08-01-2020, 08:21 AM
While it has been fun watching this thread get trolled (this is the weakest pvp video I've ever seen) nothing is more pathetic than a bluebie with a list of sub 60 blue magelos including a "wishlist" in his signature trying to talk shit on red forums. CRINGE

ylarik24
08-02-2020, 01:14 AM
nothing is more pathetic than a bluebie with a list of sub 60 blue magelos including a "wishlist" in his signature trying to talk shit on red forums. CRINGE
LOL get him Soku

Bigsham
08-02-2020, 11:38 AM
i enjoyed the trak fight VERY MUCH

this is why red is great and i feel bad for every loser on blue / green

Fame
08-02-2020, 01:13 PM
Still convinced I won this server. Zero emotional or character compromise, zero drama, lots of fun for a few of the good years this server had in it.

Blessed

White_knight
08-04-2020, 10:08 PM
Haven't read Red99 forums for a bit is this back up status Cleric still posting shitty PvP vidya's of him using RMT'd toons?

or he crawled back to his hidy-hole?

ylarik24
08-05-2020, 12:48 AM

White_knight
08-05-2020, 02:19 AM
HI YALARIK24

I'm sorry I didn't remember who you were in a 120 member guild =( I really truly am.

I am sure there is someone that recognises you for your dedication to playing a cleric on red99, I mean of the remaining 40 people, you have decent enough chance that 1 of the other 39 people could recognise you for your ability to press the correct ### macro in a CH chain.

I am sure you are a solid PvPer as seen in your vidya's lol.

welp I hope you recover from whatever affliction you have, keep on trucking, you are doing good!

White_knight
08-05-2020, 02:21 AM
p.s. all sarcasm aside, imagine your claim to fame was been a backup cleric in a 120 man guild back in 2015-16?

LOL

Smedy
08-05-2020, 05:47 AM
Apex vs Turdition

terrible video as it exposes the bigggest problem red has, there are more alts than players on the server, killing anyone has zero impact as everyone has 100 fully geared alts, the wipe should have been done a long time ago

ylarik24
08-05-2020, 08:20 AM

Heywood
08-05-2020, 10:26 AM
terrible video as it exposes the bigggest problem red has, there are more alts than players on the server, killing anyone has zero impact as everyone has 100 fully geared alts, the wipe should have been done a long time ago

I agree, it's a boring video. Not to mention is like 5 or 6 months old. You should see how apex is fairing currently.

https://i.imgur.com/KZL1HEc.png

Good fight last night bros, i expect all these YTs in Tune's next video!

frictator
08-05-2020, 10:37 AM
I agree, it's a boring video. Not to mention is like 5 or 6 months old. You should see how apex is fairing currently.

https://i.imgur.com/KZL1HEc.png

Good fight last night bros, i expect all these YTs in Tune's next video!

It was a good fight but you left out plenty of YTs on your side. Just in the video I watched today from Mildews PoV there are 3 in his chatbox of your folks dying that you didn't include here (while none of us went down during that engage). Keep in mind those 3 alone that are in Mildews chatbox are in the brief time of him logging in and out. Fun fights though.

Heywood
08-05-2020, 10:43 AM
It was a good fight but you left out plenty of YTs on your side. Just in the video I watched today from Mildews PoV there are 3 in his chatbox of your folks dying that you didn't include here (while none of us went down during that engage). Keep in mind those 3 alone that are in Mildews chatbox are in the brief time of him logging in and out. Fun fights though.

I had to log off before the Essedera pull, that's when you guys got most of your kills right, after you dispelled the raid target?

Anyways, ya had fun. can't wait to do it again!

frictator
08-05-2020, 10:49 AM
I had to log off before the Essedera pull, that's when you guys got most of your kills right, after you dispelled the raid target?

Anyways, ya had fun. can't wait to do it again!

We had 3 or so before you guys got a single YT that you didn't include along with multiple others after you guys finally got YT. Also you having to go before the Essedera pull is some BS considering you included YTs that didn't happen until pulls started. Since when is Essedera a raid target? You can kill Essedera with a bit over a group (we've done it multiple times with 8-9 people sometimes less).

Q26: What exactly does the staff consider a Raid mob?
A: Aary, Avatar of War, Cazic_Thule, Cekenar, Dagarn, Dain, Dozekar, Druushk, Eashen, Faydedar, Final_Arbiter, Gorenaire, Gozzrem, Hoshkar, Ikatiar, Innoruuk, Jorlleag, Kelorek_Dar, King_Tormax, Klandicar, Lady_Mirenilla, Lady_Nev, Lady_Vox, Lendiniara, Lord_Feshlak, Lord_Koi`Doken, Lord_Kreizenn, Lord_Nagafen, Lord_Vyemm, Master_of_the_Guard, Nexona, Phara_Dar, Progenitor, Sevalak, Severilous, Silverwing, Sontalak, Statue_of_Rallos_Zek, Talendor, Telk, Trakanon, Tunare, Velketor, Venril_Sathir, Vulak, Wuoshi, Xygoz, Yelinak, Zlandicar, Zlexak, as well as Fright, Dread, Terror, and Draco in Plane of Fear, all named mobs in Plane of Growth, all of Plane of Sky (this does not apply to island 1.5 in Sky (Noble/Gwan)), along with Maestro and mini bosses in Plane of Hate (if a guild is actively clearing hate when a mini boss spawns, they will not be DQ'd from that mini boss)

vitas
08-05-2020, 02:57 PM
Of course you guys got a few kills. Why would anyone ever expect us to parse your killls for you?

Looking at the video you are referring to there are 3 kills on a guy at his bind before the recording even started who failed a plug/crashed
https://imgur.com/a/HxvbojQ

Its not like we are counting your scout dying over and over again in the kill total like awfal used to love doing.
https://imgur.com/a/xq8Fca8

A scout who was also embarrassing your guild with idiotic LNS claims...

vitas
08-05-2020, 03:07 PM
Failing at images aside:
https://i.imgur.com/x6BTaMB.png

https://i.imgur.com/i9IaEZl.png

frictator
08-05-2020, 04:05 PM
Of course you guys got a few kills. Why would anyone ever expect us to parse your killls for you?

Looking at the video you are referring to there are 3 kills on a guy at his bind before the recording even started who failed a plug/crashed
https://imgur.com/a/HxvbojQ

Its not like we are counting your scout dying over and over again in the kill total like awfal used to love doing.
https://imgur.com/a/xq8Fca8

A scout who was also embarrassing your guild with idiotic LNS claims...

[PvP] Snacc <Rivervale County Sheriffs> has been defeated by Ivah <Apex> in Temple of Veeshan

[PvP] Wetzel <Perdition> has been defeated by Kinship <Apex> in Temple of Veeshan!

[PvP] Longshot <Perdition> has been defeated by Concealed <Apex> in Western Wastes!

[PvP] Pukan <Perdition> has been defeated by Jinoo <Apex> in Western Wastes!

[PvP] Uton <Defiance> has been defeated by Wrinkled <Apex> in Western Wastes!

No one is asking you to parse our kills just thought it was funny that he had to cut off some of the screenshots that included those kills then misled folks about not being at the essedera pulls but then having screenshots from those pulls. The few above are just some that I grabbed from logs (I don't record generally because my shadowplay is stupid).

frictator
08-05-2020, 04:06 PM
Failing at images aside:
https://i.imgur.com/x6BTaMB.png

https://i.imgur.com/i9IaEZl.png

Didn't realize the YTs in your video are from Talrand my mistake(one was him full gear the other 2 are naked that your guild cheered on lol).

ylarik24
08-05-2020, 06:02 PM
[QUOTE=Heywood;3165720]I agree, it's a boring video. Not to mention is like 5 or 6 months old. You should see how apex is fairing currently.

Trak was last week? Doze was like like 5 weeks ago? Sky also was the oldest one maybe your talking about the 1v30 video being 5-6 months old.

heartbrand
08-06-2020, 02:57 PM
OP must work for CNN using terms like "Fresh off the press" for 5+ week old shit

Snortles Chortles
08-06-2020, 03:40 PM
non factor event

White_knight
08-06-2020, 09:47 PM
lol this thread really blew up in OPs face.

ylarik24
08-07-2020, 12:10 PM
Greybeard heard you getting obsessed with me over a forum post? Logging in at 4am talking about me Jesus lol.

White_knight
08-07-2020, 01:48 PM
Greybeard heard you getting obsessed with me over a forum post? Logging in at 4am talking about me Jesus lol.

Umm again this is showing how stupid you are...man I feel sorry for you...you realise I play from Australia right? So I probably logged in around 4pm my time.

Damn dude...you really are one dumb mofo rofl.

(You're really bad at this)

White_knight
08-07-2020, 01:51 PM
Have you found in your life you have trouble with basic arithmetic? I am asking because it will help me understand your capacity to understand basic logic.

Just quoting this again...starting to think srs brain issues with OP.

ylarik24
08-07-2020, 02:51 PM

White_knight
08-07-2020, 03:51 PM
lol this thread really blew up in OPs face.

Fame
08-08-2020, 12:50 AM
Yikes

fuckshit22
08-08-2020, 07:04 AM
Apex vs Turdition

good content thanks for uploading.