PDA

View Full Version : No map for Nektulos

callemosen
02-28-2010, 03:30 PM
When i zone into Nektulos, i end up in empty space ... like when zone files dont exixst or are wrong. The only problem with that theory is that i checked the zone files, and they seem to be correct.
Heres what i checked:

- ALL zone files for "Nektulos" have the date 2005-10-17 and thus are from the "EverQuest Platinum" installation CD's.
- I did NOT do _any_ patching whatsoever
- The only files starting with "Nektul*" with newer dates are 3 files in the /maps folder.

This feels extra bad since DE is pretty much the only race i like to play =(

I dont remember when they revamped Nektulos, but from what i remember it had already been revamped by 2005 ... so the Platinum EQ shouldnt even contain the classic Nektulos files ... i hope i'm mistaken, apparently lots of people manage to use the zone on this server.

I followed the starter guide and downloaded all of the files, but i didnt see any zone-files ... having those for download would prolly be breaking a few copyright laws anyway.

If any one have onfo about what files i need to be able to use classic Nektulos and/or can help me get the actual files (Shhh!), i'd be very grateful.

\\Calle

nilbog
02-28-2010, 03:38 PM
From the setup guide.

After completing the Guide above, you must make a few modifications to your Everquest files. Navigate to your Everquest Titanium folder and move the following files out of the folder (Preferably create a new folder named "Backup" to put them in):
arena.eqg
arena_EnvironmentEmitters.txt
lavastorm.eqg
nektulos.eqg
Nektulos_EnvironmentEmitters.txt

callemosen
02-28-2010, 04:29 PM
Worked, of course!!

I really need to pay more attention, thanx alot! =)

\\Calle - Once again a happy DE!