PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to that guild Inglorious Basterds ?

Christina.
07-26-2020, 09:22 AM
Anyone from wayyyyyyy back remember this guild?

the name Keystone sticks out most from that guild. I was the second 50 mage back then on a erudite named Rickey

Then I gave the account away after kunark came out cause my mage pet wasn't like he was prior lol only to main another one years later on red lol

Molitoth
07-26-2020, 12:26 PM
https://wiki.project1999.com/images/P99_Blue_Guild_History.png
https://wiki.project1999.com/File:P99_Blue_Guild_History.png

Keebz
07-26-2020, 03:23 PM
Sweet chart! Does kittens not share DNA with the Knights who say Ni? I quit for like a decade and just assumed.

Arvan
07-26-2020, 04:12 PM
That chart pretty wrong kittens been around for literal ever rolf

Lune
07-26-2020, 06:37 PM
That chart pretty wrong kittens been around for literal ever rolf

Nah they are mid to late Kunark, definitely weren't around when I started at the beginning of Kunark. They were predated by Knights Who Say Ni.

Notably (or perhaps not) missing is Flawless Victory-- Knightt's RMT guild--, and Enraptured. Enraptured was a short lived TMO feeder guild/satellite and FV I think shared a lot of blood with Taken.

Danth
07-26-2020, 06:52 PM
I don't know how old Kittens is, but it's old enough the wife had a character in it, later deguilded for inactivity, then years later we joined again and no-one seemed left from the original incarnation and it was 2 or 3 guild leaders later, then a couple years after that we joined a third time to once again a largely new roster. It's been a couple years since we've been in it so maybe we're coming due again?

Of the 9 or 10 guilds I've been in on P1999, only three are represented on the chart. It doesn't attempt to be comprehensive and seems mainly concerned with the raiding scene.

Danth

Trexller
07-26-2020, 07:03 PM
Nah they are mid to late Kunark, definitely weren't around when I started at the beginning of Kunark. They were predated by Knights Who Say Ni.

Notably (or perhaps not) missing is Flawless Victory-- Knightt's RMT guild--, and Enraptured. Enraptured was a short lived TMO feeder guild/satellite and FV I think shared a lot of blood with Taken.

lol i was in Flawless Victory for a short time and I remember wondering why we did Kithicor DEs every day. Didn't take long to figure out what they were doing.

ScottBerta
07-26-2020, 08:18 PM
Kittens was definitely not around 2012-early 13... if they were they were irrelevant and not raiding.

ScottBerta
07-26-2020, 08:20 PM
lol i was in Flawless Victory for a short time and I remember wondering why we did Kithicor DEs every day. Didn't take long to figure out what they were doing.
My brother and I were in Flawless Victory and when guild found out about Knight and RMTing almost the entire guild left and we became Rapture which was led by Layze (Monk) and Flickker (Enc). Rapture was a good guild but definitely not top 3. Back then it was TMO, BDA, and FE.

-Cisco 60 Shaman <Rapture>
-Rompper 60 SK <Rapture> RIP

Trexller
07-26-2020, 08:47 PM
Wasn't Flickker that big ugly woman that cat-fished Sirken into giving out spawn times?

getsome
07-26-2020, 08:56 PM
Whatever happened to that guild Inglorious Basterds ?

They went fishing.

Bones
07-26-2020, 09:00 PM
good ol' fish bait

ScottBerta
07-26-2020, 10:25 PM
Wasn't Flickker that big ugly woman that cat-fished Sirken into giving out spawn times?

If this is true that’s funny. Although her original chanter Was banned and she remade chanter named Flic (sp) and was an officer in Tempest. Unfortunately, a reliable source said she died in real life suffering from a heart attack.

strongNpretty
07-27-2020, 11:58 AM
chart needs more blackheart pirates.

Gimp
07-27-2020, 01:43 PM
They went fishing.

On the S.S. Minnow

Grimstrike
07-27-2020, 02:59 PM
What about guilds like Night's Watch, Auld Lang Syne and Castle? Were they too small over the years or is this chart just for the hardcore raiding crews?

Khaall Drogo
07-27-2020, 07:36 PM
The chart is from P99 Wiki Guild History. I have been updating it over the last few days. I will post the updated version in wiki once im done. Feel free to post Guild start/end dates (roughly) and if they merged or disbanded ill throw it on the chart.

zanderklocke
07-29-2020, 11:50 PM
If this is true that’s funny. Although her original chanter Was banned and she remade chanter named Flic (sp) and was an officer in Tempest. Unfortunately, a reliable source said she died in real life suffering from a heart attack.

Holy shit. That is a news to me. I never interacted with Flicker after Flawless Victory. Why was her original character banned?

zanderklocke
07-30-2020, 12:19 AM

I don’t believe Flawless Victory members overlapped with Taken.

I think FV started after Kunark and basically recruited a ton of people, including me, out of shouts in EC in July of 2012. After RMT scandal with Stabbyjoe and Knightt (I guess Knightt knows platlord in real life), remaining members formed Rapture. I bailed from Rapture and went to A-Team Since I was sick of loot council and general atmosphere in guild. It always seemed to me like a lot of Rapture members hopped into IB after Rapture disbanded and after IB returned from EQMac, but I could be off. Layze, Drippin, Voski, and a bunch of other prominent people definitely went to IB.

I’m not sure if there was a guild that preceded FV from members.

Side note of interest, the spreadsheet I saw of items/plat Platlord had access to, based on what Stabbyjoe leaked, had access to like 10-20 of every rare Kunark item and then a list of what account it was on. It was something like 30 million plat spread across different accounts. RMT basically killed Flawless Victory. Later I learned that platlord was a member of Flawless Victory and played a ranger that I actually grouped with a few times. I definitely accidentally wiped him in Howling Stones and created a shitty corpse run for him and the rest of the group.

zanderklocke
07-30-2020, 01:26 AM
Flawless Victory imploded right before May 2013 according to these threads:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106476

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106658

ScottBerta
07-30-2020, 02:26 AM
I believe she told me it was banned because at some point she had let Stabbyjoe or Knight on and use her account and all accounts associated with them got banned. This must of happened late 2013 or after because it was after brother and I had took a break. Who knows if her story was accurate or entire truth. Seems odd to get banned over that.

Solist
07-30-2020, 08:03 AM

Same cunt stole planarity’s lockets of escape, outright red handed theft.

She was a piece of shit.

Peekae
08-25-2020, 05:13 PM
I believe she told me it was banned because at some point she had let Stabbyjoe or Knight on and use her account and all accounts associated with them got banned. This must of happened late 2013 or after because it was after brother and I had took a break. Who knows if her story was accurate or entire truth. Seems odd to get banned over that.

iirc they did blanket ban every account that was ever touched by the guilty parties then sorted through evidence and unbanned the people that were innocent. Can't say if that was her case or not though no idea

Best to keep your account info to yourself, outside of like shared trackers and stuff anyways.

gwideon
08-25-2020, 08:53 PM
Indignation - 2015 split to Forsaken (breifly Asgard) and Super Friends

Baler
08-26-2020, 12:18 AM
Team FAT!

khandman
09-01-2020, 01:15 PM
I don't see Dream Team or Moonlight Crusaders in that diagram :(

kaev
09-01-2020, 11:02 PM
Flawless Victory imploded right before May 2013 according to these threads:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106476

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106658

lol, been so long. I was on hiatus when it went to shit, came back and Flickker invited me into Rapture and somebody else pointed me at the meltdown threads. Weird times.

Lanzellot
09-06-2020, 02:58 AM
a-team way isnt true at all ,a-team merged first with the alliance ,half year later we was rustle

Bbeta
09-10-2020, 09:40 PM
Was in TMO from begining of kunark till a half year before velious. I'd like to add that Forceful Entery did not merge with Forsaken it was with TMO. Also TMO should have a TMO 2.0 in there after the internode and froovy gate. That rattled our cage so fucking hard the entire guild was restructured backs were stabbed and people were crushed. TBH if there was any competition at that time we would have gotten destroyed. BDA made an attempt but it was hysterical, hence the birth of Forceful Entry

Edit: also TMO was never on live progression servers. there was a mystic order but it was non of the fennin ro guys nor any of the p99 vets. I spoke with them and it was "random" please remove that fallacy

Tunabros
09-10-2020, 09:49 PM
turned into another neckbeard guild

Shinko
09-16-2020, 02:12 AM
The death of forceful entry
Was the rules of no more training in VP

We ended up splitting in to TMO 2.0

Confit
10-01-2020, 04:55 PM
The main core of Haggard Krew went to TLPs after Velious.