PDA

View Full Version : Raid Suspensions

toasteroven
07-23-2020, 08:55 PM
Menden,

I'd like to question how appropriate it is execute raid suspensions from events 3 to 6 months ago. Many guilds drop petitions in good faith, especially over a period of time, and this sets precedent for guilds to become more toxic. I feel like it would of been more appropriate to give ample warning of the new system and start with a clean slate.

Petitions have specifically been dropped against Riot because AG's casual style is less focused around loot. In Freedom's case they are a new guild, and failed in part to some of the mistakes that were made that failed to bring them the momentum to survive. Many of those members have since went to Riot. Can you clarify what makes them ghxst? Some of those members in Riot were officers or senior members in ghxst.

A few questions:
1. Is Freedom permanently banned from Fear? There was no date
2. Are we able to submit past issues that we dropped in good faith?
3. What defines a new guild if ghxst / freedom are considered the same?

galach
07-23-2020, 09:21 PM
Have your raid representative post these questions in the blue UN.

Thank you.

Valakut
07-24-2020, 11:39 AM
3. What defines a new guild if ghxst / freedom are considered the same?

I can't speak for Menden but when your ghxst dkp is fully redeemable for freedom dkp then it's probably not going to be considered a actual new guild.

Asele
07-24-2020, 02:36 PM
I can't speak for Menden but when your ghxst dkp is fully redeemable for freedom dkp then it's probably not going to be considered a actual new guild.

We came up with a method of taking the DKP from various guilds and established an exchange rate. When you join Freedom, we provide you with DKP based on that exchange rate. In some cases where that doesn't make sense (for example, some of our members have come from guilds that random or loot council) we have provided a flat starting DKP package. In essence, every guild's DKP is fully redeemable for freedom DKP. This DKP transfer is valid for anyone who joins us from now until August 7.

If the usability of DKP from another guild is the criteria, then Freedom is every guild.

Fammaden
07-24-2020, 04:32 PM
Please provide charts of the DKP conversion rates, thank you.