PDA

View Full Version : Character from 5+ years ago?

TaZeR
07-21-2020, 10:59 AM
So basically I played on blue server 5 years ago made a character and leveled up quite a bit but then for one reason or another stopped playing. I would like to continue off where I left, I used the same forum and eqemulator accounts but I seem to have no loginserver account, did these reset or get erased from inactivity? There anyway to restore my old char or I have to restart? Thanks.

Danth
07-21-2020, 11:38 AM
Some inactive low-level characters were purged from the database awhile back. Higher-level characters have not been touched.

Danth

elwing
07-22-2020, 12:54 AM
They did delete sub 5 (or was it sub 10) that hadn't logged in a while but nothing else... You checked the correct server? And also you're not having an empty roster with some kind of file version error in place of names?

TaZeR
07-22-2020, 02:56 PM
I think I was nearing level 20, definitely 15+ because I remember it taking me a long time a few weeks or so. I'm pretty sure its the correct one, green is new correct? And red was the pvp option, and I went for the blue pve server. Thing is would it even matter what server it was on because my entire loginserver thing is gone and needs to be re-created.

Trexller
07-22-2020, 03:14 PM
more info is needed

login server gone? like, nothing happens after you accept the eula? thats a reinstall.

if you can see the screen where you type in your account and password, what happens when you click login?

make sure you can log into http://www.eqemulator.org/

TaZeR
07-22-2020, 03:18 PM
more info is needed

login server gone? like, nothing happens after you accept the eula? thats a reinstall.

if you can see the screen where you type in your account and password, what happens when you click login?

make sure you can log into http://www.eqemulator.org/

On Project1999 when I go into Accounts > Loginserver Accounts it says "You currently have no Loginserver Accounts. Create one Here." but I should have one already if I played before I think? This is a problem I assume? I havnt even tried logging in the client yet, would i use eqemu account for that or this?

GinnasP99
07-22-2020, 03:26 PM
If you played that long ago it's very likely that your login name/PW was made before that integration on project1999.com , it should be a login/PW that you made on eqemu

Trexller
07-22-2020, 03:56 PM
On Project1999 when I go into Accounts > Loginserver Accounts it says "You currently have no Loginserver Accounts. Create one Here." but I should have one already if I played before I think? This is a problem I assume? I havnt even tried logging in the client yet, would i use eqemu account for that or this?

Do you mean eqemulator.org? P99 doesn't handle the login server. thats eqemulator.org

you log into the game client with your eqemu account, then select P99 blue

Danth
07-22-2020, 03:59 PM
On Project1999 when I go into Accounts > Loginserver Accounts..

What is THAT? That window option does not even exist on my PC. I turn on EQ and it lists: Login/Account/EQ Live Webpage/Help/Options/Exit. The second through fifth do not function.

Danth

Trexller
07-22-2020, 04:08 PM
I think OP is looking at the p99 wiki page... or doesn't have an eqemu account

the first step here is making sure you can log into eqemulator.org

galach
07-22-2020, 04:40 PM
post in the petition forum with all the information that you have and I can try and help you.

Trexller
07-22-2020, 05:45 PM
the big guns are out, OP will be grinding in no time!