PDA

View Full Version : SNIPED!!! RUBE!!

Nicolas
07-19-2020, 03:51 PM
No one posting red edited paint of sniping people RUBE style?? Meh do I need to get back on red lol, beads snipe voodoonasty white throne snipe Noni bio orb snipe Tune and other shit I can’t remember on my forum account Baam haha

Videri
07-19-2020, 07:02 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ncNhRQv.gif

White_knight
07-20-2020, 06:50 AM
No, b/c you had to reroll toons atleast 3 times because no one wanted to play with you each time they found out who you were on your new toon.

Literally the one and only player I know on Red99 who had to constantly reroll for been a true trash bag.

Nicolas
07-20-2020, 07:36 AM
I loved how people didn’t like me, didn’t need to reroll for that hahah. Wasn’t playing a pvp server to make friends with 90% of the server so there’s less people to kill LOL!

Sounds like you play on blue

White_knight
07-20-2020, 12:52 PM
Nope. That's just all in yoir mind.

Facts are that you had to keep rerolling because no one would play with you eventually. You constantly had to try target new players who didn't know your rep then find some way to burn the last remaining people who would even talk to before rerolling again. You had to reroll your monk because you burnt your relationships to the ground with everyone during Kunark that to even play in Velious you needed a new toon, then when everyone figured out who you were on your new monk you had to reroll to a wizard and pretend to be a new player because no guild wanted you. This was also Red99 where if you had a pulse you got a guild invite.

There were plently of people who were disliked and played a 'troll' player persona. You weren't one of them - you are just a scumbag thinking you play the roll of a 'troll' player.

P.s. No one believed or even cared about your crappy "sniped" posts. Infact, you are used as a reference point on how not to play i.e. "Don't go full Baam".

Hope this helps.

Nicolas
07-20-2020, 01:33 PM
Lol you’re funny kid, I rerolled my first toon Ndugu cause I had put points in str instead of dex cause I never thought I’d play enough to get a t staff, also I made a wizard cause I didn’t play as much as I use to, ez self ports and pvp and so on, and no one ever said do t go full Baam ahahhaah you sad boy.

And you know a lot of people started saying THATS MY BIKE PUNK! And of course SPLAT! when they YTd someone instead of “pras” aaaand of course everyone started saying SNIPED! when they sniped something from people, also you got Rubed!

Who are you tho? Nice try bluebie

Snortles Chortles
07-20-2020, 07:26 PM
no one will or ever will say SNIPED upon YT
hope this helps
PraS

Tassador
07-20-2020, 10:36 PM
Fatso back to novels and mad. Boring guy.

Nicolas
07-21-2020, 02:43 AM
no one will or ever will say SNIPED upon YT
hope this helps
PraS

“aaaand of course everyone started saying SNIPED! when they sniped something from people, also you got Rubed!”

Bigsham
07-25-2020, 08:16 PM
lots of autism here

White_knight
07-26-2020, 04:10 AM
“aaaand of course everyone started saying SNIPED! when they sniped something from people, also you got Rubed!”

Druggie Indonesian living off Danish wealthfare.

Didn't you marry some Danish women just 2 escape your country of birth? Must be a riveting relationship, can see why you spent all your time on P99 trying to scam people.

Christina.
07-26-2020, 09:17 AM
None of my business but I seen alot of people say sniped when they killed people on the server lol. Maybe it was him tho? heh not sure but I can say this..rubed helped my wizard get his staff of the wheel when I first started the server an before I made my mage on my wizard Smurf :) nice guy in my experience.

Christina.
07-26-2020, 09:19 AM
None of my business but I seen alot of people say sniped when they killed people on the server lol. Maybe it was him tho? heh not sure but I can say this..rubed helped my wizard get his staff of the wheel when I first started the server an before I made my mage on my wizard Smurf :) nice guy in my experience.

Take that back, when I started the server because that was on my first character ever Isis in 2011..but when I returned after years an made a wizard. But I do remember epic battles with Heartbrand and Gloinz in oasis on Isis my necro

Snortles Chortles
07-26-2020, 12:45 PM
Coining A catch phrase 10 years ago that hundreds of elves still use in 2020
Coining A catch phrase in 2020 that your 10 alts use on a 40 pop server and then post a thread about it

forum YT’d
PraS